PDA

View Full Version : Ticket Stub for St Mirrren Game Help

BSEJVT
24-08-2009, 09:45 AM
Folks,

Hoping someone can help.

Going to buy two season tickets this week after paying at the gate v St Mirren.

Ticket Office say that if I had kept my stub from the StMirren game they would refund that of the s/t price

Stupidly I didnt, does anyone have one or preferrably two stubs I could use?

Thanks

aljo7-0
24-08-2009, 09:54 AM
Think I've still got mine but I'm at work just now and would need to check. Only got the one though.

BSEJVT
24-08-2009, 09:57 AM
Thanks much appreciated

NORTHERNHIBBY
24-08-2009, 03:28 PM
Folks,

Hoping someone can help.

Going to buy two season tickets this week after paying at the gate v St Mirren.

Ticket Office say that if I had kept my stub from the StMirren game they would refund that of the s/t price

Stupidly I didnt, does anyone have one or preferrably two stubs I could use?

Thanks

i am sure I have one in the car from one of the non st holders. as poster above i will check later on and leave another message.

BSEJVT
24-08-2009, 03:56 PM
Thanks Also

aljo7-0
25-08-2009, 07:28 AM
Yes. I have found the ticket stub from the St Mirren game and have it here with me in the office. Nlot sure how best to get it to you?

BSEJVT
25-08-2009, 10:17 AM
Thank you much appreciated.

Are you going to tomorrow's game?

aljo7-0
25-08-2009, 10:58 AM
No sorry I'm not (babysitting the kids would you believe!).
I do work in Edinburgh city centre if you are up town at all Monday to Friday?

NORTHERNHIBBY
25-08-2009, 02:44 PM
Thanks Also

can you leave an address or a po box number via private message and i will send the stub to you?

Peevemor
25-08-2009, 02:49 PM
can you leave an address or a po box number via private message and i will send the stub to you?

This is beginning to look like one of those Nigerian email scams. :greengrin

NORTHERNHIBBY
25-08-2009, 03:07 PM
This is beginning to look like one of those Nigerian email scams. :greengrin

Strangely enough, it seems that you have won £28 million dollars on the Eastern Jabrovian Lottery. Send a me handling fee of XXXx pounds to claim your prize now... I would believe that before I believed that Nade was a footballer though.

BSEJVT
25-08-2009, 03:38 PM
Thanks to Aljo and Northen Hibby.

I have sent you both PM's.

Since this will save me from my stupidity and a few quid I will make a more generous than usual donation to the Dnipro bucket collection.

Thanks again

Emerald
25-08-2009, 04:08 PM
Great that you got sorted out and all that but why would they need a stub from a game that is in the past. I would have thought the club would be doing everything possible to push season ticket sales and just deduct the cost of missed games from the price of the season ticket at the time of purchase? :dunno: Why would a club give up the chance of getting more season ticket sales by charging people for games that have already been played?? It makes no sense!:confused:

RoYO!
25-08-2009, 04:08 PM
not saying this is in any way the case here, but as i was turning up to buy my adult ST there was a guy in the queue behind whispering to me to get a student friend to turn up and buy it for me! - why screw over your own club! :bitchy:

BSEJVT
25-08-2009, 05:51 PM
not saying this is in any way the case here, but as i was turning up to buy my adult ST there was a guy in the queue behind whispering to me to get a student friend to turn up and buy it for me! - why screw over your own club! :bitchy:

Regretably as a 46 year old bald male, with a 44 year old bald brother our chances of a student season ticket are remote.

I am in with a chance of passing for a senior citizen season ticket but will hold off until I reach the magic age thanks.

I agree with the previous poster that you would think it would make sense to simply discount fees for games missed, but since they wont I am damned if I am paying twice for the same game!

The dammable thing is if they would have I would have had the 2 season tickets by now and may have bought a cup top up!