PDA

View Full Version : Loan Players In/Out

johnbc70
23-08-2009, 07:12 PM
I think Yogi should look to make a couple of loan signings (centre half and right back) using his contacts down south.

I also think we should send Kurtis Bryne on loan to a 1st division club until Xmas so he can play 1st team football every week, will toughen him up a bit as well.

Maybe we will see 1 more permanent signing but Yogi seems to like getting in loan signings and its something that we have done in the past but never been any good at i.e. Jonelit and Pinau.

Billychaotic182
23-08-2009, 07:30 PM
I think Yogi should look to make a couple of loan signings (centre half and right back) using his contacts down south.

I also think we should send Kurtis Bryne on loan to a 1st division club until Xmas so he can play 1st team football every week, will toughen him up a bit as well.

Maybe we will see 1 more permanent signing but Yogi seems to like getting in loan signings and its something that we have done in the past but never been any good at i.e. Jonelit and Pinau.

I was sayin this also the other day. I think Benji will leave in jan and i think a fully confident Byrne would come in and do the job for us.