PDA

View Full Version : Yams Wee Susan

HibeeMcGinn1
23-08-2009, 07:09 PM
Just thought I'd share with you all that I thought it was absolutly hilarious watching him running about chasing the ball and pushing Huns players just after their 2nd goal. Was rather amusing :thumbsup:

Hibs Class
23-08-2009, 07:59 PM
:agree: Could have earned himself a second yellow easily - fortunately for him the ref showed some leniency and common sense

ancient hibee
23-08-2009, 08:02 PM
Good to see he cared.

El Gubbz
23-08-2009, 09:07 PM
He's a wee Sh*te:agree:

Winston Ingram
23-08-2009, 09:09 PM
Poor man's Filipe Morais:agree:

El Gubbz
23-08-2009, 09:13 PM

Exactly what I'v said to my yam mates

Toaods
23-08-2009, 09:14 PM
even funnier chasing after the ball when it was out of play, only to be told to leave the throw in to someone else.

wee turd...cannae wait to give him it tight at ER.

HibeeMcGinn1
23-08-2009, 09:51 PM

Bang on!!!

johnbc70
23-08-2009, 09:54 PM
Stolen from another poster - but he looks remarkably like this chap.

http://www.crazyabouttv.com/alf.html

Mikey
24-08-2009, 10:29 AM
The Yams are conveniently forgetting just how poor they were last season prior to Aguilar's return from injury. Wee Susan is his replacement and he's utter garbage.

I can't see how they can expect anything other than relegation form this term.

Their next two games are against St Johnstone and Kilmarnock. They're under huge pressure to get something out of each of those games.

Peevemor
24-08-2009, 10:58 AM
The Yams are conveniently forgetting just how poor they were last season prior to Aguilar's return from injury. Wee Susan is his replacement and he's utter garbage.

Their next two games are against St Johnstone and Kilmarnock. They're under huge pressure to get something out of each of those games.

From what I've seen so far I would agree. They might think that they're too big to go down but that's simply not the case.

They don't appear to hold any threat up front, their defence looks poor compared to last season and one of their captains becomes more of a liability every time he puts on their shirt.

Add to that the obvious financial problems, Vlad's interference and a failing team spirit.

I think they're in real danger of the drop.

Dashing Bob S
24-08-2009, 11:06 AM
From what I've seen so far I would agree. They might think that they're too big to go down but that's simply not the case.

They don't appear to hold any threat up front, their defence looks poor compared to last season and one of their captains becomes more of a liability every time he puts on their shirt.

Add to that the obvious financial problems, Vlad's interference and a failing team spirit.

As sweet as this would be, I can't see it, just because Hamilton are very weak and will probably become detached from pack quite soon.

Chuckie
24-08-2009, 11:06 AM

:agree:

Disgruntled supporters.

Players with no pedigree that clearly are not up to SPL standards.

A disillusioned manager.

A Hibs reject for a captain who's seen more reds than Jimmy White.

All the financial chaos.

They WILL be in the relegation dogfight with Hamilton and Falkirk.

zlatan
24-08-2009, 11:11 AM

Ouch :hilarious

Dashing Bob S
24-08-2009, 11:18 AM
I've changed my mind. I think Hearts are worthy of last place and I believe they've got the goods to push the Accies all the way.

Mikey
24-08-2009, 11:39 AM
I've changed my mind. I think Hearts are worthy of last place and I believe they've got the goods to push the Accies all the way.

Accies have money and will strengthen before the window closes. Hearts haven't and can't :wink:

Andy74
24-08-2009, 02:56 PM
Is it just me or is Suso not just exactly the type of player that will score for Hearts against us and give us all sorts of problems?

His touch seems a bit poor sometimes and he has a temper issue but he does run at you and in and around the box he's been close to getting shots in and especailly close to be getting penalties awarded by committing people. Of course he dives a bit too so maybe he'll get none.

I wouldn't laugh too much at him just yet!

Baw187
24-08-2009, 03:08 PM
Is it just me or is Suso not just exactly the type of player that will score for Hearts against us and give us all sorts of problems?

His touch seems a bit poor sometimes and he has a temper issue but he does run at you and in and around the box he's been close to getting shots in and especailly close to be getting penalties awarded by committing people. Of course he dives a bit too so maybe he'll get none.

Nonsense, Andy. He's baws. :wink:

As for Yams getting relegated.. as per my other posts, cannae see it. They looked poor, but not relegation poor in the games I've seen so far.

Would love to be proven wring though.

jgl07
24-08-2009, 03:10 PM
:agree:

Disgruntled supporters.

Players with no pedigree that clearly are not up to SPL standards.

A disillusioned manager.

A Hibs reject for a captain who's seen more reds than Jimmy White.

All the financial chaos.

They WILL be in the relegation dogfight with Hamilton and Falkirk.
You missed out the 10 point penalty for administration!

Jack
24-08-2009, 03:13 PM

As for Yams getting relegated.. as per my other posts, cannae see it. They looked poor, but not relegation poor in the games I've seen so far.

I hope you're proved wring as well :greengrin

Susan Vs Bamba ..... only one winner :faf:

Andy74
24-08-2009, 03:14 PM
Susan Vs Bamba ..... only one winner :faf:

In my paranoid world that has Hearts penalty written all over it!

Mikey
24-08-2009, 03:16 PM

His effort off the post yesterday spoke volumes about the type of player he is. He never looked up once. Might have been on target if he had :wink:

Hibs7
24-08-2009, 03:17 PM
His effort off the post yesterday spoke volumes about the type of player he is. He never looked up once. Might have been on target if he had :wink:

ah but the cheating little git knew the ball was out beforehand. :grr:

hibsbollah
24-08-2009, 03:24 PM

Nope, you're thinking of Andy Driver:agree:

wee 162
24-08-2009, 04:24 PM

If they don't sign a striker (an actual striker who will score goals, not a Nade) I could see Laszlo walking. After that it's anyones guess about what happens. Much as he's a slavering radge he's held that club together over the last year. Remove him and you remove the one reason I think they have to be sure of staying up.

Sergey
24-08-2009, 05:35 PM

If they don't sign a striker (an actual striker who will score goals, not a Nade) I could see Laszlo walking. After that it's anyones guess about what happens. Much as he's a slavering radge he's held that club together over the last year. Remove him and you remove the one reason I think they have to be sure of staying up.

Even the most blinkered of Jambo fuds couldn't disagree that they are weaker now than they were last season.

Last season they scraped numerous 1-0 wins and had a semi-decent defence.

:bye: Berra and Nielson. :bye: Aguiar and replace them with substandard European dross who can't cut it the 3rd tier of national leagues and you have the makings of a team who will a) leak goals, and b) not score goals.

Their next matches are against St. Johnstone (who scored a shed load of goals at home last season) and Killie. If they lose those 2 games, they'll be rooted to the bottom of the league. The manager will be oot the door. Either sacked or resign.

Relegation is a stark reality that they better get used to.

Dashing Bob S
24-08-2009, 05:44 PM
Even the most blinkered of Jambo fuds couldn't disagree that they are weaker now than they were last season.

Last season they scraped numerous 1-0 wins and had a semi-decent defence.

:bye: Berra and Nielson. :bye: Aguiar and replace them with substandard European dross who can't cut it the 3rd tier of national leagues and you have the makings of a team who will a) leak goals, and b) not score goals.

Their next matches are against St. Johnstone (who scored a shed load of goals at home last season) and Killie. If they lose those 2 games, they'll be rooted to the bottom of the league. The manager will be oot the door. Either sacked or resign.

Relegation is a stark reality that they better get used to.

Why don't they just keep borrowing money from themselves? Whatever happened to yamonomics? Why did they decide to join the real world -we don't want them!

Barney McGrew
24-08-2009, 06:04 PM

I don't quite know why people are still using the 'if' they don't sign a striker line. Vlad hasn't given them money to buy a striker for the last three seasons, so there's no reason now why he should splash the cash when they're even more skint than before.

A week to go of the transfer window, and they're still in danger of losing Driver before it shuts.

Their game against Hamilton at the PBS in a month's time looks like it will be a bottom of the table battle already - they really are that bad.

matty_f
24-08-2009, 06:07 PM

It's early in the season, but defeat in these games will put them under a huge strain. Already the knives are out amongst the support at 'Tincastle (as Plan F calls it).

Defeat in either of these two games will be monumental!

marti1875
24-08-2009, 06:08 PM
Wee Susan is absolutely awful from what i've seen so far!
Am i not right in saying that the yams were creaming themselves over him about being a great classy, quality signing that they needed :blah::blah::blah: Maybe that's just their standard they have to accept nowadays...oh what fun!!!..:greengrin

NOLA
24-08-2009, 07:37 PM
wee susan is gonna be as annoying as that other wee pleb novo, i wouldnt mind getting sent off for a chance to crumple him the scrote