no doubt there will be some protests going soon....:protest:

bawheid
23-08-2009, 01:50 PM
Hmmmmm
1 goal for
0 pts

me thinks theres trouble times ahead,

As has been proven over the past four years, the yam support is far too spineless to protest.

If it wasn't for Romanov they'd be playing in the 1st division at Murrayfield don't you know..

Hermit Crab
23-08-2009, 01:50 PM
Early days yet. Only 2 league games played

CalgaryHibs
23-08-2009, 01:57 PM
yeh i know early days,

they got ST.Johnstone and Killie comin up

just popped over the kickback oooooooh boy they are not happy:greengrin

Jim44
23-08-2009, 01:58 PM
Hmmmmm
1 goal for
0 pts

And a scrappy goalkeeping error to boot. :greengrin

hibiedude
23-08-2009, 01:59 PM
Did we not have a bad start last season, as the man said only 2 games in to a new season the yams played well today and should have killed Rangers in the first half.

Brooster
23-08-2009, 02:00 PM
Lets not get obsessed about how badly they are doing (although it is funny) and just concentrate on Hibs.

Baw187
23-08-2009, 02:09 PM
Lets not get obsessed about how badly they are doing (although it is funny) and just concentrate on Hibs.

:agree:

They might not have any strikers but I don't think they're as bad as some folk on here think / hope / wish for. Yes, they're pretty keek and cannae score goals but we could easily end up with egg on our face.

Just be happy Hibs look like they might be able to compete this season and let those tramps worry about themselves.

NAE NOOKIE
23-08-2009, 04:05 PM
The Yams couldnt have been given a harder start to the season if Deeks had pulled out the fixtures to be fair, so I for one wont be getting over excited about their poor start yet.

But after the humping they got last Thursday and then to lose a game they should have won today and a possible further doing this Thursday their confidence should be at rock bottom by the time they play St Johnstone on Sunday.

Things are looking good eh !!

:greengrin

Barney McGrew
23-08-2009, 07:29 PM
Some random Hertz facts:

Hertz have now only won one of their last ten competitive games

They've only scored five goals in those ten games (and three of them were in one match)

The scorer of two of those five goals has managed to get himself out of the PBS (Aguiar)

Looking good for Shabby, isn't it? :greengrin

Pedantic_Hibee
23-08-2009, 07:30 PM
He'll be away before the end of the transfer window.

Mibbes Aye
23-08-2009, 07:40 PM

Nah, let's just laugh at them :greengrin

Three games.......scored 1, conceded 8.

Europa League ambitions have vaporised and they're six points behind us in the league and we're not even near the end of August :faf:

forthhibby
23-08-2009, 07:42 PM
Hmmmmm
1 goal for
0 pts

that's one goal more than i'd thought they would have at this stage :greengrin

brownlies bits
23-08-2009, 08:06 PM
If mad vlad doesnt let him get a striker in before the windae shuts and they loose at Saints, could see csaba walkin

Hope so cant wait to see everything falling about their ears

Dont slam the door on the way out Csaba P.B.S. could all fall down :bye:

fergal7
23-08-2009, 08:08 PM
It wisnae Nade that scored was it?

the_ginger_hibee
23-08-2009, 08:15 PM
It wisnae Nade that scored was it?

:greengrin

Did you need to ask that?

El Gubbz
23-08-2009, 08:33 PM
TBF to yams they have had two of the hardest games to start the season... An away game to United and home to the huns. Not too sure if Hibs would get any points or goals out of these fixtures. Although I do believe Hearts are pash and will struggle this season but a bit too early for threads like this. :greengrin

bobbyhibs1983
23-08-2009, 08:47 PM
Early days yet. Only 2 league games played

agree:top marks

Just i think they will get lucky in a few games in the coming weekes and bang they ll get on a roll sorta thing

Lucius Apuleius
24-08-2009, 06:50 AM
What happens in the next few weeks is irrelevant. The fact is they are Nade now, have zero points, are out of Europe and we can laugh at them because of this. Keep it going ya yam tossers.

Phil MaGlass
24-08-2009, 06:57 AM
Thing is,by the time we play the buns and hertz I think they will have got their acts together and we will find it difficult.

RoYO!
24-08-2009, 07:07 AM
Thing is,by the time we play the buns and hertz I think they will have got their acts together and we will find it difficult.

so you think they have a stronger squad/ manager than us? hearts are NOT the same team that they were last season they have lost, in my eyes, fundamentaly important players and not replaced.

think there is room for a bit more optimism :thumbsup:

Sprouleflyer
24-08-2009, 07:13 AM
Hearts will get results, however yesterday was a big blow for them, 1-0 up against 10 ten men and they blew it. Chances are they will get another tonking on Thursday and then away to St Johnston on Sunday, which will be a difficult game.

Yes it has been a hard start for them, but I bet most Jambo's would have been thinking before the start of the season that they would get at least 4 points from their first 2 games.

Only 7 days until the transfer window shuts, the clock is ticking for them to find that striker that will score 15-20 goals.

Tick tock, tick tock :greengrin

Barney McGrew
24-08-2009, 07:20 AM
Only 7 days until the transfer window shuts, the clock is ticking for them to find that striker that will score 15-20 goals

The striker clock has been ticking for ages. Since they punted Skacel, they've had no-one in double figures for a season.

Vlad's not given them money to do it in the last three years, so I've no idea why some of them are still clinging on to a lost hope that he'll fork out this time round.

bawheid
24-08-2009, 07:23 AM
Only 7 days until the transfer window shuts, the clock is ticking for them to find that striker that will score 15-20 goals.

And the best thing is, we have four of them...and Colin Nish, who'd walk into their team!

I posted a while back that Hearts could easily be relegation candidates by February 2010. I've seen nothing to change my mind. Still no goals, and a worse midfield and defence - it's not a good combination.

Edit: Can't post about how ***** the yams are without using the new smiley!

:nade: