PDA

View Full Version : Signing/Departure?

Sylar
23-08-2009, 12:50 PM
Can't see anything else on here, but there's a story in the Sunday Mail today suggesting that Rod Petrie sounded out a move for Scott Arfield, but that he's had a £1 million price tag put on his head.

Also a suggestion that Hertha Berlin will be at the Celtic game next week to watch Riordan.

silverhibee
23-08-2009, 01:15 PM
Can't see anything else on here, but there's a story in the Sunday Mail today suggesting that Rod Petrie sounded out a move for Scott Arfield, but that he's had a £1 million price tag put on his head.

Also a suggestion that Hertha Berlin will be at the Celtic game next week to watch Riordan.

Would be a nightmare to lose Bamba and Riordan on the last day of the transfer window.

BT58
23-08-2009, 01:34 PM
cant see deeks leaving,,,,,,,,,,,,
does the window close on sunday at midnight,,,,,,,,,or is it monday????
with all the rumours of anderson, ayling, arfield, boozy
somebody looks like going methinks
hb

Aldo
23-08-2009, 01:42 PM
Who in their right minds would want to leave the hibees revolution. If it is the case and RP has been looking at Arfield then for me this is the sort of quality we should be attracting.

The Yams are looking in the Lithuanian 7th Division for their players while we are looking at and signing players who have went for 2 million. :greengrin

They must be spewing. :jamboak:

andrew_dundee
23-08-2009, 01:44 PM
i would rather keep Bamba and DR than bring in any new players... would be good if we could have both things happen though

IWasThere2016
23-08-2009, 01:53 PM
Would be a nightmare to lose Bamba and Riordan on the last day of the transfer window.

I think for Derek that one goal for Hibs means more than 100 for any other team. FWIW, I don't see him leaving :cool2:

Silversand
23-08-2009, 01:58 PM
They must be spewing. :jamboak:

They'll be cringing with spew.

snooky
23-08-2009, 02:17 PM

Just wondering. Does the dreamweaver know something we don't? :hmmm:

Dashing Bob S
23-08-2009, 02:19 PM
With his avowed love of nightclubs, I can't see Deeks leaving Edinburgh for a backwater like Berlin.

silverhibee
23-08-2009, 02:42 PM
With his avowed love of nightclubs, I can't see Deeks leaving Edinburgh for a backwater like Berlin.

That annoying unite scheme are everywhere now.:greengrin

forthhibby
23-08-2009, 03:13 PM

with next sundays game being a top of the table clash, you can expect loads of storys in the weegie press about all our players leaving

Sir David Gray
23-08-2009, 03:23 PM
I think for Derek that one goal for Hibs means more than 100 for any other team. FWIW, I don't see him leaving :cool2:

:agree: I don't know Riordan personally but I get the impression that he would quite gladly spend the rest of his career at Hibs. At a push, he may join an English side but I really cannot see him fancying a move to mainland Europe.

ScottB
23-08-2009, 03:39 PM

The Sunday Mail being the Sunday version of the rag that is the Daily Record says all that needs to be said about this.

I'd doubt Falkirk could even get a million for Barr and he's a full international in any case.

GloryGlory
23-08-2009, 03:47 PM
Arfield and Anderson, in - Keenan, Nish and DVZ out. My cup would truly runneth over! Hallelujah! :thumbsup:

josef k
23-08-2009, 06:23 PM
:agree: I don't know Riordan personally but I get the impression that he would quite gladly spend the rest of his career at Hibs. At a push, he may join an English side but I really cannot see him fancying a move to mainland Europe.

Money talks though. He will have the opportunity at some point in the next couple of years to swap £3000-£4000 a week playing for a team he supports with home comforts for c£10,000 a week playing in a more glamorous league. I hope you are right.

alan1875
23-08-2009, 06:35 PM

I'm guessing that was either a joke or you have never been to Berlin.

hibsdaft
23-08-2009, 06:48 PM
bit of a turn around from Berlin, last i heard they wouldn't even let him in

sadtom
23-08-2009, 07:02 PM

Unless he went in some sort of time machine back to early 80's London and went to the new romantic club 'Berlin'.
I could just see Deeks in a frilly shirt and lippy!!!

sleeping giant
23-08-2009, 07:18 PM
I'm guessing that was either a joke or you have never been to Berlin.
:faf:

Billychaotic182
23-08-2009, 07:35 PM
Who are the players that we are linked ti? Everyone is Talking About Boozy, Barr and Anderson but who have we made bids for? Or is all this just fan made stuff