PDA

View Full Version : Protocol

Hibs Spain
23-08-2009, 11:03 AM
If you join kickback is it the done thing to ID yourself as a Hibby?

RoYO!
23-08-2009, 11:04 AM
would think that if you did that you'd be booted.

i would stay quiet

sleeping giant
23-08-2009, 11:12 AM
I've recently registered and if they ask i will tell them.
I'm not pretending to be a Jambo though!

Toaods
23-08-2009, 11:14 AM

no, that's Hibs.net you're thinking of....:faf:

Jim44
23-08-2009, 11:16 AM
I've been there for years only because I keep my allegiance to myself. I use it purely for observation and amusement and rarely post. I wouldn't last for five minutes if I reacted to the nonsense spouted over there.

Sean1875
23-08-2009, 11:19 AM
they recognised me as a hibby without me even posting anything.

the fact i had 1875 in the e-mail address i used to register might have given me away though :greengrin

blackpoolhibs
23-08-2009, 11:23 AM
I have been undercover for years, although i dont post much, they have not sussed me yet.:greengrin

(((Fergus)))
23-08-2009, 11:38 AM
There is (or was) at least one known Hibby on there. The one with the Rambo avatar. Is he still there?

Hibs Spain
23-08-2009, 11:39 AM
I have been undercover for years, although i dont post much, they have not sussed me yet.:greengrinBut we've got Hearts fans on this site have we not? Are the names in maroon not Hearts fans who come on and post?

Hibs Spain
23-08-2009, 11:40 AM
But we've got Hearts fans on this site have we not? Are the names in maroon not Hearts fans who come on and post?Just checked .. More of a pink..

Jim44
23-08-2009, 11:45 AM
Is the resident Hibby over there not 'Robbo' or something like that? He seems to be openly ant-Jambo but he is tolerated.

heidtheba
23-08-2009, 12:39 PM
I think joining now is a bad idea - I joined and I think I'm booted already. I registered, got on and it said I couldn't post and was in the queue. Had a wee laugh at the threads...including the one saying there were 106 new members...darned tootin there were...now I can't get back on....

Not that there's paranoia over there or anything. Shame, stuck my nose in their a couple of times in the past when you didn't need to register and always liked their umpteen threads all about how all we did was post about them.

Oh the irony.

So at the moment I don't think they're letting anyone in at all -, its tighter than a ducks erkie at the mo.

RickyS
23-08-2009, 12:52 PM
I think joining now is a bad idea - I joined and I think I'm booted already. I registered, got on and it said I couldn't post and was in the queue. Had a wee laugh at the threads...including the one saying there were 106 new members...darned tootin there were...now I can't get back on....

Not that there's paranoia over there or anything. Shame, stuck my nose in their a couple of times in the past when you didn't need to register and always liked their umpteen threads all about how all we did was post about them.

Oh the irony.

So at the moment I don't think they're letting anyone in at all -, its tighter than a ducks erkie at the mo.

I never knew they would chuck you, without even a posting an anti yam comment. I am registered but cant post. I did have Hobo in my username tho:thumbsup:

Hibs Spain
23-08-2009, 12:56 PM

Oh the irony.

So at the moment I don't think they're letting anyone in at all -, its tighter than a ducks erkie at the mo.I'm in. Just got confirmation. I can do everything including one thing that I can't do on here.I just went through the process and got in. Only did it cos I was curious and couldn't even view without registering.I got the impression that as long as you were up front that you were a Hibby you could post etc etc Sure there are Hearts fans on here that are labelled effectively by their names being in pink but can post as long as they conduct themselves properly?

Peevemor
23-08-2009, 01:01 PM
I'm in. Just got confirmation. I can do everything including one thing that I can't do on here.I just went through the process and got in. Only did it cos I was curious and couldn't even view without registering.I got the impression that as long as you were up front that you were a Hibby you could post etc etc Sure there are Hearts fans on here that are labelled effectively by their names being in pink but can post as long as they conduct themselves properly?

You'll get emptied as soon as they don't like something you say.

I was banned even though all I did was correct them when the were either factually incorrect or blatantly lying. I never even posted personal opinion.

Betty Boop
23-08-2009, 01:06 PM
There is (or was) at least one known Hibby on there. The one with the Rambo avatar. Is he still there?

Ah that would be Rocky Balboa, or Ivan Drago on here. I think he has left the building? :greengrin

heidtheba
23-08-2009, 01:08 PM
Lol you pointed out blatant lying and you wondered why you got emptied...

Vlads obviously a moderator too then I'd assume!

IWasThere2016
23-08-2009, 01:10 PM

I tried to stay quiet - but a handful of posts in I was sticking it to them! For some reason, I'm no longer welcome :greengrin

MyJo
23-08-2009, 01:12 PM

Your thinking of Rocky Balboa who spent all his time talking up Hearts while absolutely slating Hibs and he was especially venomous in his words about this site and the people on it..........he got punted a while back, then started posting here as Rubyhibee before changing it to Ivan Drago (and using a psuedoname of Zeberdee to post the exact opposite opinion of what he posted as Ivan Drago) he was an erse, got sussed as Rocky Balboa, tried to backtrack about his kickback personality, then got booted from here for being a twat.

Hibs Spain
23-08-2009, 01:31 PM
Your thinking of Rocky Balboa who spent all his time talking up Hearts while absolutely slating Hibs and he was especially venomous in his words about this site and the people on it..........he got punted a while back, then started posting here as Rubyhibee before changing it to Ivan Drago (and using a psuedoname of Zeberdee to post the exact opposite opinion of what he posted as Ivan Drago) he was an erse, got sussed as Rocky Balboa, tried to backtrack about his kickback personality, then got booted from here for being a twat.Must have had a lot of time on his hands :greengrin Anyway no one's answered my question :confused:

jacomo
23-08-2009, 01:40 PM
Must have had a lot of time on his hands :greengrin Anyway no one's answered my question :confused:

Only one sure way to find out...

Jim44
23-08-2009, 01:57 PM
Must be chaotic over there. They've closed shop for ordinary punters like me..............................I think only paying members can get on to the 'gretin' meetin'. :greengrin

Toaods
23-08-2009, 02:07 PM
I've been in for ages and post but nothing too Hibby-ish just usually a wee taster to set them off one way or another..:wink:

Woody1985
23-08-2009, 06:40 PM

Oh the irony.

The same happened to me a couple of weeks back.

I clicked on send me a new password (even though I knew it) and it said I didn't exist. Replied to the admins via my e-mail address with the account details and they never replied.

God Petrie
23-08-2009, 06:44 PM
I just got banned for posting in Dexter's registrations thread that I could remember when KB only got 7 registrations a day.

Pretty harsh. I was congratulating them on their excellent figures. It's not often a team has such a hilariously bad week that over 100 of your rivals' fans sign up every day to noise you up.

iwasthere1972
23-08-2009, 07:02 PM
I have been undercover for years, although i dont post much, they have not sussed me yet.:greengrin

Hi Shaun. :greengrin

Kevvy1875
23-08-2009, 08:29 PM
Obviously its too hard to contain one's self when faced with delerious Tramps comments and you simply have to post and therefore ultimately get banned....reckon thats happened to me more than a few times now:jamboak:

However....there is a way round it:greengrin......make a new account and nip in through a proxy and Bobs yer Auntie!.....Yam winding up heaven!:top marks

Irish_Steve
23-08-2009, 08:44 PM
It`s great fun having an alter-ego over there - even better to start a thread and watch the muppets join in

Judas Iscariot
23-08-2009, 09:25 PM
Your thinking of Rocky Balboa who spent all his time talking up Hearts while absolutely slating Hibs and he was especially venomous in his words about this site and the people on it..........he got punted a while back, then started posting here as Rubyhibee before changing it to Ivan Drago (and using a psuedoname of Zeberdee to post the exact opposite opinion of what he posted as Ivan Drago) he was an erse, got sussed as Rocky Balboa, tried to backtrack about his kickback personality, then got booted from here for being a twat.

*Cough* Pistol *Cough*

jgl07
23-08-2009, 09:27 PM
Is the resident Hibby over there not 'Robbo' or something like that? He seems to be openly ant-Jambo but he is tolerated.
DuffJimmy is fairly vocal.

blackpoolhibs
23-08-2009, 09:42 PM
Hi Shaun. :greengrin

:faf: No not shaun, i'm just waiting my time, and will go out in one almighty blast. I'm sure it will happen this season.:devil:

FranckSuzy
23-08-2009, 09:56 PM
Breaking News from Brokeback.... Shame :greengrin

"It's been a while since Lothar Mattheus has been linked with us. Perhaps we'll have that too look forward too in the next few months.

I like Csaba id stick with him for a while but deep down I know Vlad is a trigger happy sort of dude and im hoping he won't be 'shooting first".

"Is it a coincidence that the people who want Mr Lazslo to leave are the JKB regulars who cannot type in English?

A brain-power related indication of the type of Hearts fans who want him out? What a load of absolute nonsense. I genuinely think there should be some kind of intelligence test before new posters should be allowed to join".

"By his demenour on the post match interview, I think there's a possibility we won't be seeing much of Mr Lazslo at Tynecastle in the near future. Not a happy Hungarian bunny. I wouldn't be surprised if he walks soon".

iwasthere1972
23-08-2009, 10:03 PM
:faf: No not shaun, i'm just waiting my time, and will go out in one almighty blast. I'm sure it will happen this season.:devil:

:doh: Silly me got banned a few years ago for saying that I was fed up watching this tripe and I was thinking of supporting the Hibs. I even got as far as asking if anyone knew the Hibs booking office number which one of the admin gave me. Two seconds later I was out. :greengrin

FranckSuzy
23-08-2009, 10:17 PM
Just making the most of my time over there before I am barred also..

"I pump my sister.net has given me a right good chuckle tonight. They are suddenly world beaters and we are a pub team. Zzzzzzzz.

So far they have played 10 men St Mirren and a Falkirk side who are red hot relegation candidates.

We have played away to Dundee UTD, and one half of the OF.

I cant ********ing wait until we finish above them AGAIN. I also cant wait til they make it 109 years in a row"

Shaun the sheep...

"Oh, let them. Every other thread on there seems to be about me anyway! I'm baffled as to why they place such significance on anything I say - but well, who understands Hibs fans anyway?"

ANON "It's because they fancy you Shaun".

ANON"does that make shaun a gay icon?"

Shaun again I'm glad you agree. And in all seriousness, there was at least one post that made me laugh. One wit pointed out that an anagram of Shaun Lawson is "Hon. Anal Wuss". That's actually pretty good!"

Back to BB.. "They are probably getting carried away because they have 6 points out of 6, have a decent striker of SPL proven ability and a manager who will undoudtedly be there for the rest of the season.
Not so sure about us"

"Lets just hope they don't sign and good keeper, midfielder and left and right back then we really will be in trouble".

One final point. What is Abject Rim Spoon an anagram of??? Inflitrator of the LTYF variety on this board. :jamboak:

jgl07
23-08-2009, 10:17 PM
I have been there for a couple of years and am on 500 posts.

If you post any wind up threads you will be binned instantly.

If you post something factual and get involved in arguments you will also be emptied. Go in with less than 10 posts asking when the next set of Hearts accounts will be published and you will be a gonner.

Best idea is to build up a history of posting before coming out with anything controversial. Stick to OF bashing, comments on English football, trivia quizzes etc to begin with. The odd dig about the alleged parsimony of the Tashe will nit go amiss. You can later move on to Nade slagging,

Try not to start threads. Wait for someone else to start the thread and then weigh in. If things start to get too heated it's best to steer clear fro a day or two if you want to avoid a ban.

A good ploy is to make neutral looking posts to bounce a thread that is embarrasing to Hearts back to the front page. I did this with the HMRC thread.

Don't pretend to be a Hearts supporter as you will be found out. They will ask which section you sit in. If challenged claim to be an exiled supporter of an English team.

There are very few who post openly as Hibs supporters.

heidtheba
23-08-2009, 10:22 PM
Dear god,
this is like some kinda talk given to Michael Caine before the Ipcress File or Jimmy Bond...

Not like its covering up how gash they are is it???

Jonnyboy
23-08-2009, 10:26 PM
I'm in. Just got confirmation. I can do everything including one thing that I can't do on here.I just went through the process and got in. Only did it cos I was curious and couldn't even view without registering.I got the impression that as long as you were up front that you were a Hibby you could post etc etc Sure there are Hearts fans on here that are labelled effectively by their names being in pink but can post as long as they conduct themselves properly?

What would that be then? :greengrin

Hibs Spain
23-08-2009, 10:56 PM
What would that be then? :greengrin I may not post attachments here and on the same same list there it says you may do all those things on that list on the botom left.

Peevemor
23-08-2009, 11:04 PM
I may not post attachments here and on the same same list there it says you may do all those things on that list on the botom left.

There are other things you can't do though, eg. there's no search function for the ordinary user.

Hibs Spain
23-08-2009, 11:05 PM
I may not post attachments here and on the same same list there it says you may do all those things on that list on the botom left.Just checked again and I may do everything and the other four things below that are on.. and on here I may not post attachments and two of the potential on things are off for me!