PDA

View Full Version : Greggs football rumours site

manx hibee
23-08-2009, 08:23 AM
Hull city have agreed a fee with Hibernian in Scotland, for the services of defender Sol Bamba and forward Derek Riordan.

The fee is believed to be around £1m for the two players. Both players agents are in talks over personal terms with the club.

Source – Hull city coaching staff.

well done Hull. a few more to strengthen before window closes would be great.

:boo hoo::boo hoo:

but we know what ****** comes on that site

sorry if posted elsewhere :flag:

Golden Bear
23-08-2009, 08:26 AM
Hull city have agreed a fee with Hibernian in Scotland, for the services of defender Sol Bamba and forward Derek Riordan.

The fee is believed to be around £1m for the two players. Both players agents are in talks over personal terms with the club.

So as a Hibs supporter you're quite happy we lose our best players as long as they go to Hull?!

But as you rightly say --------- the story is pure fantasy . £1 million wouldnae buy Deek's left foot for a start.

Bob Box Fish
23-08-2009, 08:28 AM
Riordan wouldn't go to Russia do he sure as he'll wouldn't go to Hull!!:faf:

Aldo
23-08-2009, 08:32 AM
A million a piece maybe........................................nae chance.

We are due to play one of the great unwashed next week are we not.

I for one think the west coast media are posting on this website to try and unsettle oor players before they play them.

Complete and utter pish.......

Keith Jackshun gets all his exclusives from here.

:greengrin

manx hibee
23-08-2009, 08:41 AM
So as a Hibs supporter you're quite happy we lose our best players as long as they go to Hull?!

But as you rightly say --------- the story is pure fantasy . £1 million wouldnae buy Deek's left foot for a start.

not happy at all the above was copied from that ****** site thought i copy & paste it for you :grr:

IN YOGI I TRUST

RoYO!
23-08-2009, 08:44 AM
if they go it will be for waaaaaaay more than that.

you would of thought that the guy writing that pash would of made it more believable by saying 2-3 mil a piece.

manx hibee
23-08-2009, 08:45 AM
if they go it will be for waaaaaaay more than that.

you would of thought that the guy writing that pash would of made it more believable by saying 2-3 mil a piece.
and the rest :thumbsup:

Golden Bear
23-08-2009, 08:47 AM
not happy at all the above was copied from that ****** site thought i copy & paste it for you :grr:

IN YOGI I TRUST

Ah - that's ok then - consider yourself reprieved!

YehButNoBut
23-08-2009, 08:48 AM
Some other gems from this site in recent days. :faf:

****Celtic Transfer****

Just been down to Paradise to get my new Bumble Bee top and watched the girl behind the counter printing 38 Nish on the back, then handing it over to an offical with the Celtic tie and blazer on. I think this is just the fire power we'll need to bring the championship home and help win the long balls in Europe, you heard it hear first.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My mate has just spotted Colin Nish and his agent at Parkhead, must say I'm a bit surprized, however think it could be a good move especially in Europe where we badly need a striker with a physical presence to suit our 4–5–1 long ball formation.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heart Of Midlothian held talks with Dutch striker Cedric Van Der Gun in Edinburgh today.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hearts Fc

Hearts have offered a contract to Polish international striker Ebi Smolarek. The club however faces competition for the player and it is believed Smolarek is weighing up the offers before coming to a decision.

RoYO!
23-08-2009, 08:49 AM
and the rest :thumbsup:

:agree:
i was thinking that but then i thought would rod turn down £6mil.

even though everyone knows how hard it would be to replace them.

and yogi would blow a gasket

manx hibee
23-08-2009, 09:00 AM
:agree:
i was thinking that but then i thought would rod turn down £6mil.

even though everyone knows how hard it would be to replace them.

and yogi would blow a gasket

YOGI WOULD KICK HIS HEID IN
NO-ONE HURTS HIS BELOVED HIBEES :slipper:

manx hibee
23-08-2009, 09:05 AM
Ah - that's ok then - consider yourself reprieved!

WHY YOU ARE SO KIND
:stirrer::cheers::worms:

Judas Iscariot
23-08-2009, 09:14 AM

WHY YOU ARE SO KIND

:cool2:

Good crack aye :smokin

Littlest Hobo
23-08-2009, 10:31 AM
Riordan wouldn't go to Russia do he sure as he'll wouldn't go to Hull!!:faf:

:confused: Translator required:confused:

ArabHibee
23-08-2009, 10:35 AM
Riordan wouldn't go to Russia so he sure as he'll wouldn't go to Hull!!:faf:

:confused: Translator required:confused:

Fixed it for you - does it make sense now?

brownlies bits
23-08-2009, 10:48 AM
Football Rumours latest

Mikey Stewart rumoured to be a hearts footballer

What a load o keech :faf: How could anybody beleive that :greengrin

brownlies bits
23-08-2009, 10:51 AM
Football Rumours latest

Sorry about spellin went to an approved sckool

70hibby
23-08-2009, 10:52 AM
Football Rumours latest

lol.. it also said that Nade scored a goal in training.

Pete70
23-08-2009, 01:18 PM

:faf::faf::faf::faf:
That part alone is enough to convince me this story is p!sh

YehButNoBut
24-08-2009, 07:32 AM
From todays rumours, it always amazes me how posters even know the exact amounts of possible transfers.

Hibs Latest

Hibs In's

Arfield from Falkirk 500k

Russell Anderson Sunderland Free

Guillaume Beuzelin Free

Ayling Arsenal Season Loan

Out's

Colin Nish Plymouth 250k

Rankin Motherwell 150k

Johansson some finish team Free

Stevenson Cardiff 350k

Keenan released

Will the Hull fans stop posting about Riordan & Bamba, Riordan is going nowhere but Bamba is heading to France for 500k

davym7062
24-08-2009, 07:46 AM
lol.. it also said that Nade scored a goal in training.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RD89wjUQZCw

MacBean
24-08-2009, 09:46 AM
Some other gems from this site in recent days. :faf:

****Celtic Transfer****

Just been down to Paradise to get my new Bumble Bee top and watched the girl behind the counter printing 38 Nish on the back, then handing it over to an offical with the Celtic tie and blazer on. I think this is just the fire power we'll need to bring the championship home and help win the long balls in Europe, you heard it hear first.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My mate has just spotted Colin Nish and his agent at Parkhead, must say I'm a bit surprized, however think it could be a good move especially in Europe where we badly need a striker with a physical presence to suit our 4–5–1 long ball formation.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heart Of Midlothian held talks with Dutch striker Cedric Van Der Gun in Edinburgh today.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hearts Fc

Hearts have offered a contract to Polish international striker Ebi Smolarek. The club however faces competition for the player and it is believed Smolarek is weighing up the offers before coming to a decision.

Nish to celtic.... :faf::faf::faf::faf:

YehButNoBut
24-08-2009, 04:20 PM
Funniest one yet from this site.

Hibs transfer rumour

Heard that ex jambo Rudi Skacel will be announced as a Hibs player. He is still a free agent and his fiance wants to return to her native Edinburgh.

Hibs are also in talks with striker Boabie Suker (Turkish 2nd division), a player that John Hughes has been chasing for a long time. (He can stop chasing Derek Riordan now).

You saw it here first!

Can you imagine the Hearts fans if this actually happened they would be topping themselves after the week they have had, Deeks face would be a picture as well. :faf:

This Boabie Suker sounds interesting anyone heard of him or indeed seen him in action. :faf:

Hibs90
24-08-2009, 04:24 PM

Hibs transfer rumour

Heard that ex jambo Rudi Skacel will be announced as a Hibs player. He is still a free agent and his fiance wants to return to her native Edinburgh.

Hibs are also in talks with striker Boabie Suker (Turkish 2nd division), a player that John Hughes has been chasing for a long time. (He can stop chasing Derek Riordan now).

You saw it here first!

Can you imagine the Hearts fans if this actually happened they would be topping themselves after the week they have had, Deeks face would be a picture as well. :faf:

This Boabie Suker sounds interesting anyone heard of him or indeed seen him in action. :faf:

Boabie Suker always blows things :boo hoo:

--------
24-08-2009, 04:28 PM

WHY YOU ARE SO KIND

Would you pair please keep your voices down?

Some of us are trying to catch up on our sleep.... :grr:

iwasthere1972
24-08-2009, 04:31 PM

Hibs transfer rumour

You saw it here first!

Reported seen at the Glasgow Swallow Hotel so must be signing for the Rantic.

vanNISHtelroy
24-08-2009, 04:32 PM
Nish to celtic.... :faf::faf::faf::faf:

He is def good enough for them! :wink::thumbsup:

manx hibee
24-08-2009, 05:05 PM
Would you pair please keep your voices down?

Some of us are trying to catch up on our sleep.... :grr:

why you so tired doddie late night was it :wink::wink:
will try n keep it down from now on sssshhhhhhh

Littlest Hobo
24-08-2009, 05:40 PM
Fixed it for you - does it make sense now?

Riordan wouldn't go to Russia so he sure as he'll wouldn't go to Hull!!

:rolleyes::bye:

Barney McGrew
24-08-2009, 06:07 PM

I believe he used to play regularly with Paul Hartley