PDA

View Full Version : Yams Will Vlad buckle

Spike Mandela
23-08-2009, 07:57 AM
In the face of Lazlo's media campaign to force Vlad to get a striker and spend money he doesn't have (or perhaps not now since HMRC got their share) do you think Vlad will give in.

It will no doubt be hilarious watching the circus as either Lazlo walks or the latest Kaunas top goalscorer rolls up.:devil:

However is there a wider issue here in a manager unable to work within a budget given, then trying to force the hand of an owner to spend money that is unsustaiable for the club. Surely this is a no no at any club.

Is it easy for a manager with a limited budget to explain his team's shortcomings by blaming lack of funds. If Lazlo is half the manager Hearts fans claim he is surely he could mould a team?

Thank god for John Hughes and Rod Petrie.

Hibbyradge
23-08-2009, 08:01 AM
I would have thought they were more likely to have signed someone had they either sold Driver or qualified for the group stages of the Europa Cup.

Since neither is going to happen, I can't see much being made available.

Of course, no tht we signed Stokes, Vlad will realise that he's losing the PR battle, so he may have to invest.

But I doubt it.

Jack
23-08-2009, 08:08 AM
There is no money, none. They are now on a negative budget.

This was made clear by Mini Me at the AGM but no one seems to have been paying attention.

matty_f
23-08-2009, 08:09 AM
I think they might bring someone in, but regardless of whether they do or not, I don't think Plan F will walk.

He's aw mooth and nae troosers.:agree:

ronaldo7
23-08-2009, 08:11 AM
Only 1 winner in this and it's not Sha:blah:

I've said in previous threads that I thought he was a lucky manager last season and his 4-5-1 system is the only one he can play.

He's not got the players at TINY to deliver 3rd this season:bye:

I look forward to another 4 goal drubbing this afternoon and the Hawrts going bottom of the League:thumbsup:

InchHibby
23-08-2009, 08:24 AM
:agree:
There is no money, none. They are now on a negative budget.

This was made clear by Mini Me at the AGM but no one seems to have been paying attention.

I was.:agree:

jacomo
23-08-2009, 10:27 AM
In the face of Lazlo's media campaign to force Vlad to get a striker and spend money he doesn't have (or perhaps not now since HMRC got their share) do you think Vlad will give in.

It will no doubt be hilarious watching the circus as either Lazlo walks or the latest Kaunas top goalscorer rolls up.:devil:

However is there a wider issue here in a manager unable to work within a budget given, then trying to force the hand of an owner to spend money that is unsustaiable for the club. Surely this is a no no at any club.
Is it easy for a manager with a limited budget to explain his team's shortcomings by blaming lack of funds. If Lazlo is half the manager Hearts fans claim he is surely he could mould a team?

Thank god for John Hughes and Rod Petrie.

Hearts are genuinely unique, and I don't think the shennanigans there apply anywhere else.

Vlad, as we all know, won't stand for insubordination, and my money is on him engineering a way to sack Laszlo following another defeat and install someone else.

Despite hailing Laszlo as Mourinho's equal, the kickbackers will of course fall into line and will find ways to justify why Malofeev is now "the right man at the right time".

:greengrin

bobbyhibs1983
23-08-2009, 10:43 AM
I saw the heartz manager moaning in the papers but why do the big club need another striker? I mean they have

Nade: a world class striker who will get you 25+ a season, just gotta give him time

Elliot: with his dancing skills and fast feet he is sure to get 25+ goals a season
glen : abother world class player

oh wait on second thoughts:panic:

hibs0666
23-08-2009, 10:53 AM
I saw the heartz manager moaning in the papers but why do the big club need another striker? I mean they have

Nade: a world class striker who will get you 25+ a season, just gotta give him time

Elliot: with his dancing skills and fast feet he is sure to get 25+ goals a season
glen : abother world class player

oh wait on second thoughts:panic:

You have forgotten about Vlad's last wee pressie to the yams - Wittenveen - who could well be the new Joe Jordan. :agree:

Winston Ingram
23-08-2009, 11:15 AM
Any money they had disappeared i would assume with the tax bill.

Any funding for a new striker would have to come directly from Vlad's pocket.

whiskyhibby
23-08-2009, 11:16 AM
I think they might bring someone in, but regardless of whether they do or not, I don't think Plan F will walk.

I completely agree the most over-rated Manager in the SPL, and a deluded Buffoon to match

:jamboak::jamboak::jamboak::jamboak::jamboak:
:bye::bye::bye:

PC Stamp
23-08-2009, 02:11 PM
I don't care what anyone says, this is funny! (http://www.sundaymail.co.uk/sport-news/2009/08/23/csaba-laszlo-penny-pinching-prevented-hearts-from-signing-anthony-stokes-78057-21618157/)

Dashing Bob S
23-08-2009, 02:59 PM

Disagree there Matty. He's got to walk now or his stock decreases. You are much better being known as the guy who got a pile of crap into third place rather than being heralded as the man who presided over the degeneration of that crap into toxic, malodourous, bacteria-ridden faeces of the lowest order.

He's off, and soon.