Well/Killie game 4 booked after 22 fouls
Saints/Utd game 1 booked after 25 fouls

Arsenal/Pompey 1 booked after 19 fouls
Birm/Stoke 3 booked after 21 fouls
Hull/Bolton 5 booked after 38 fouls
City/Wolves 1 booked after 18 fouls
Sunderland/Blackburn 3 booked after 27 fouls
Wigan/Utd 1 booked after 20 fouls

I find it hard to believe that in a game without any seriously late or dirty challenge that there was 9 players booked. Conroy, you are an :asshole:.

Even more annoying when two bookings (Hogg and McBride) were after our players had won the ball first, then the player.

I hope we don't get Conroy again.

bighairyfaeleith
23-08-2009, 07:10 AM
aye but he sent that wee ginger fanny off on monday so he's no all bad :greengrin

sunshine1875
23-08-2009, 07:14 AM
aye but he sent that wee ginger fanny off on monday so he's no all bad :greengrin

And the WGF deserved to go for his two challenges - there was nothing like that yesterday. The only late from behind was Bamba's push, which was not a injury threatening tackle.

Gala Foxes
23-08-2009, 09:01 AM
Ref was murder yesterday - there was not a bad foul in the game yet he seemed to be booking a player at every challenge. That said we got the benefit because the free kick for the third goal was never a free kick

aljo7-0
23-08-2009, 09:37 AM
:agree: I didn't see it as a free kick either. Then again I honestly didn't think DVZ touched their player when hew was booked and Chris Hogg made a very good tackle and got booked - baffling at best - inept in reality.

Saorsa
23-08-2009, 11:43 AM
Spot the odd one out..........

Falkirk/Hibs 9 booked after 29 fouls
Celtic/Saints 1 booked after 21 fouls
Dons/Hamilton game 5 booked after 25 fouls
Well/Killie game 4 booked after 22 fouls
Saints/Utd game 1 booked after 25 fouls

Arsenal/Pompey 1 booked after 19 fouls
Birm/Stoke 3 booked after 21 fouls
Hull/Bolton 5 booked after 38 fouls
City/Wolves 1 booked after 18 fouls
Sunderland/Blackburn 3 booked after 27 fouls
Wigan/Utd 1 booked after 20 fouls

I find it hard to believe that in a game without any seriously late or dirty challenge that there was 9 players booked. Conroy, you are an :asshole:.

Even more annoying when two bookings (Hogg and McBride) were after our players had won the ball first, then the player.

I hope we don't get Conroy again.well the SFA have tae make their money some how, by fining the dirty clubs like Hibs :rolleyes: nae doubt at the end of the season the smellies will get a comendation for their good discipline again because the refs never book them :bitchy:

banarc7062
23-08-2009, 12:22 PM
Conroy's law....were on the telly so i'm in charge!!!! Everyone look at me!!!
Even when booking players it was his attitude of the curly finger, come to me then backs off a few paces to emphasise his point. Idiot

ancient hibee
23-08-2009, 12:40 PM
For the first time ever since I started following football European refs are far superior to ours-they can tell the difference between a foul when trying to play the ball as against making no attempt-they recognise that when a player falls after a tackle it doesn't mean he's been fouled and they keep the game moving.Although it's obviously on TV I've been most impressed by them while ours have no feel for the game at all.