PDA

View Full Version : Yams Some comments about our game today

poolman
23-08-2009, 12:45 AM
at the end of the day herts are better than they pish anyway mate en of dont u think????

WTF

Basically they are slavering, deluded half-wits who desperately crave even half the success that we have had in a recent couple of decades. We may be mocked by the media and opposition supporters about the management and business control of our team over which we have no, or very little, control. But...

They are mocked for near-unbelievable levels of Walter Mittyism - the flair, the way to play soccer, the tradition of pure football, first into Europe, warrior poet young all Scottish laddies team-ism, floodlights etc, etc. Then there is the reality - the fat unlicensed taxi drivers cuddling lesbian faced criminal ned Deeks on his shameful return to ****** Road, videoing it and celebrating it, the jakey love-in that saw le Chimp embarrassed into accepting a Poundies decanter after ramming their club, their attendance at the 2006 Big Cup bitch-slapping, played at their insistence at Hampden...etc., etc., etc.

From Shaun Gobson he gets a bigger fud by the day

My perspective here is the same I applied last season when, to my disbelieving eyes and laptop, Hibs fans kept ridiculing us and going on about administration even when we weathered the financial storm, and especially pulled miles ahead in the table. It made them look even more absurd than usual.

Same with us: it's sensible to have a better team than Hibs before ridiculing their side. I remain confident that the only thing Hibs will be splitting this season will be my sides, on a regular basis; but as things stand right now, they've started well, and we haven't.

Drug-abusing, men-loving, council house dwelling, premature, dirty, STD-ridden, clap-struck dirty Leith vermin, hubcap thieving Hibs *******s.

Keep them coming son :rolleyes:

TheMentalHibees
23-08-2009, 12:59 AM
Quite flattering that they think about us so much :agree: They really do have an inferiority complex, don't they.

Borders Hibby
23-08-2009, 06:39 AM
Quite flattering that they think about us so much :agree: They really do have an inferiority complex, don't they.

Yep, its like they were not loved by their Mummys!:agree:

sadtom
23-08-2009, 08:25 AM
Yep, its like they were not loved by their Mummys!:agree:

Or possibly (ehem) 'over loved' by their daddies.
Either that of '***** problems.

sadtom
23-08-2009, 08:27 AM
Oi! Net swear police, since when was p enis a swear word. Thats ****in ridiculous.

RoYO!
23-08-2009, 08:47 AM
any hibs fan that reads that and then doesnt want them to get absolutely hammered today is on a completely different page to me

sleeping giant
23-08-2009, 09:36 AM
Jealous Hears fans eh:faf:

They really are mentally challenged !!

They were banging on about how many registrations they got on keekback the other day !! Pity most of them would have been Hibs fans though:greengrin

The_Todd
23-08-2009, 09:36 AM
Simple jealousy.

Rasta_Hibs
23-08-2009, 10:29 AM
Simple jealousy.

Cringing with jealousy perhaps?

Houchy
23-08-2009, 10:36 AM
Jealous Hears fans eh:faf:

They really are mentally challenged !!

They were banging on about how many registrations they got on keekback the other day !! Pity most of them would have been Hibs fans though:greengrin

Saw that aswell and thought exactly the same. So many registrations after a 4-0 humping and they can't put 2 and 2 together.:faf:

The_Todd
23-08-2009, 01:33 PM
And what the hell is Oor Shania Lawson banging on about "the only thing hibs will be splitting is my sides"? The only fans who made bold predictions about splitting the Old Infirm were Shania's wee chums on Sickbag anyway.

He's sorely missed here.

Not.

borders.cabbage
23-08-2009, 03:05 PM
'we weathered the financial storm'

Of course you did Shaun, those unpaid bills and court summons must just be part of the great hobo conspiracy :agree:

'near-unbelievable levels of Walter Mittyism'

The irony :rolleyes:

Dashing Bob S
23-08-2009, 03:10 PM
WTF

From Shaun Gobson he gets a bigger fud by the day

Keep them coming son :rolleyes:

I find the council-house dwelling comment particularly inaccurate and offensive.

What happened to our caravans?

Hibs90
23-08-2009, 03:35 PM
I find the council-house dwelling comment particularly inaccurate and offensive.

Seems we have moved up a step in the world.

Crab apple
23-08-2009, 03:42 PM
I wonder how Shaun and his Mum managed on their first trip to the big city today. Maybe she'll buy him a packet of sweets to get over today's disappointment.

steviehfc
23-08-2009, 03:58 PM
I wonder how Shaun and his Mum managed on their first trip to the big city today. Maybe she'll buy him a packet of sweets to get over today's disappointment.Shaun would probably prefer a little bit of bitty. :dummytit:

truehibernian
23-08-2009, 04:04 PM
Don't think she would have needed to buy the sweets........there were plenty of soor plums knocking around in Gorgie at full time

Green_one
23-08-2009, 04:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dashing Bob S

Seems we have moved up a step in the world.

:clapper: Does that mean I can give up selling cloth pegs now? Seems I have another source of income - hub caps. I might have enough cash soon to marry my sister. :wink:

And on the 34,050,373,383,973 day God said, let there be slavering muppets, and behold - Kickback

Iain G
24-08-2009, 12:55 AM
And on the 34,050,373,383,973 day God said, let there be slavering muppets, and behold - Kickback

Which, co-incidentally, is exactly how much they owe the bank at the moment..oh wait the Craig Gordon money will save them :greengrin

paul_hfc3
24-08-2009, 02:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dashing Bob S

:clapper: Does that mean I can give up selling cloth pegs now? Seems I have another source of income - hub caps. I might have enough cash soon to marry my sister. :wink:

:faf::faf:

Here can I just say yous may be old men but im in tears laughing at the class patter yous all have :top marks

The_Todd
24-08-2009, 06:52 AM

If you need advice on marriage to family members, Shaun should be able to help.

He'll ne able to advise on all the Norfolk traditions just to make your wedding that bit more authentic.