PDA

View Full Version : Eddie May Mr Boring

KiddA
22-08-2009, 09:15 PM
Is it just me or does Eddie May come across as a wet blanket :dunno:. Every time I listen to him I want to punch my own face. I just can't see him motivating players the way he comes across.

Mark my words he will be the first manager for the :chop:

Thoughts please fellow Hibbys

Mibbes Aye
22-08-2009, 09:23 PM
Is it just me or does Eddie May come across as a wet blanket :dunno:. Every time I listen to him I want to punch my own face. I just can't see him motivating players the way he comes across.

Mark my words he will be the first manager for the :chop:

Thoughts please fellow Hibbys

TBH I know May is taking a lot of flak following the game for his reaction etc but if I was managing Falkirk I'm not sure I'd be any different :greengrin.

He was a good servant for our club and I would rather remember that.

Eddie May - good player for the Hibs :agree:

BEEJ
22-08-2009, 09:31 PM
He will at some point in the future be a candidate for the Hibs Manager post.

Be careful what you say! :gun:

:greengrin

steviehfc
22-08-2009, 09:45 PM
TBH I know May is taking a lot of flak following the game for his reaction etc but if I was managing Falkirk I'm not sure I'd be any different :greengrin.

He was a good servant for our club and I would rather remember that.

Eddie May - good player for the Hibs :agree::agree: wouldn't bet against him being out of a job by christmas though, would you?

Mibbes Aye
22-08-2009, 10:05 PM
:agree: wouldn't bet against him being out of a job by christmas though, would you?

An SPL manager's job isn't the safest of numbers and if you had your pick Falkirk wouldn't be near the top :agree:

stubru59
22-08-2009, 10:34 PM
With quite a few internal candidates in for the job, it was always likely that the unsuccessful would be mumbling and moaning behind the scenes.

May has a bit of a job on his hands now.