PDA

View Full Version : bamba

Scooter
22-08-2009, 08:24 PM
the guy was pumped today you could see with his goal celibration. I know he has had a lot of crap to deal with recently but his goal and celibration defo ment something. does anyone know if there was anyother reason for his im not getting beat today attitude:thumbsup:

shamo9
22-08-2009, 08:25 PM
the guy was pumped today you could see with his goal celibration. I know he has had a lot of crap to deal with recently but his goal and celibration defo ment something. does anyone know if there was anyother reason for his im not getting beat today attitude:thumbsup:

Liverpool were watching:wink: I'd certainly take Bamba over that Greek dud they forked out 2 million for.

Pedantic_Hibee
22-08-2009, 08:25 PM
Nope, he's just Sol. It's what he does.

Whilst everyone else sleeps, Sol thinks.

shamo9
22-08-2009, 08:29 PM
Nope, he's just Sol. It's what he does.

Whilst everyone else sleeps, Sol thinks.

And waves his arms in the air whenever he jumps, what's that about?:confused:

Pedantic_Hibee
22-08-2009, 08:31 PM
And waves his arms in the air whenever he jumps, what's that about?:confused:

He just wants to show off his Ivory Coast wristbands. He's patriotic that's all.

Nothing to worry about.

Until he gives away a penalty that is, in which case I'll retract my love for him immediately.

shamo9
22-08-2009, 08:33 PM
He just wants to show off his Ivory Coast wristbands. He's patriotic that's all.

Nothing to worry about.

Until he gives away a penalty that is, in which case I'll retract my love for him immediately.

Let's just hope he doesn't get shown a red card to match. Seriously, has he always done this, because I certainly can't remember as many instances as today?

Jack
22-08-2009, 08:35 PM
I think it was his first goal in Scotland.

Good season to celebrate, shame it was tainted with a booking.

Pedantic_Hibee
22-08-2009, 08:37 PM
Let's just hope he doesn't get shown a red card to match. Seriously, has he always done this, because I certainly can't remember as many instances as today?

I must admit I can't recall him doing this before, the commentators highlighted it early doors though and magnified it which made it worse.

shamo9
22-08-2009, 08:42 PM
I must admit I can't recall him doing this before, the commentators highlighted it early doors though and magnified it which made it worse.

This picture is funny (http://www.snspix.com/pictures_1712977/1712977.html), it's like he's about to slam dunk the ball into the keeper's face:greengrin