PDA

View Full Version : Yogi

maximushibee
22-08-2009, 06:43 PM
Just want to apologize to the big man, i was one that thought he was the wrong guy for the job.. and soo far he has proved me wrong. really looking forward to the rest of the season..

all the players want to play for him, i think he has the respect of all his players and that was shown when bamba ran over to him after he had scored, never seen that with mixu...

so here goes SORRY YOGI

blackpoolhibs
22-08-2009, 06:52 PM
Just want to apologize to the big man, i was one that thought he was the wrong guy for the job.. and soo far he has proved me wrong. really looking forward to the rest of the season..

all the players want to play for him, i think he has the respect of all his players and that was shown when bamba ran over to him after he had scored, never seen that with mixu...

so here goes SORRY YOGI

:top marks

GreenCastle
22-08-2009, 06:53 PM
Benji went to the manager when he scored last week.

Mixu went to Maka at the end and looks like he got pretty close...

Really looks a great team spirit at the moment and it's great to see :agree:

http://www.snspix.com/pics_21611/22-08-09-falkirk-v-hibs.html

blackpoolhibs
22-08-2009, 06:58 PM
Benji went to the manager when he scored last week.

Mixu went to Maka at the end and looks like he got pretty close...

Really looks a great team spirit at the moment and it's great to see :agree:

http://www.snspix.com/pics_21611/22-08-09-falkirk-v-hibs.html

:confused:

Shrekko
22-08-2009, 07:01 PM
I think it takes quite special managerial technique for a boss to command the respect of the players but also for him to be like a mate to them. I think it's perfect for Hibs to be honest and we've got the right guy in charge.

Houchy
22-08-2009, 07:06 PM
It's possibly the most important thing that we've been lacking since Mowbray left. We had it at the start of the Collins reign but lost it when things started going tits up.

danger1875
22-08-2009, 07:13 PM
fingers well and truely crossed for a good season but looking good so far

martin63
22-08-2009, 09:25 PM
Must admit I also did not want Yogi to take charge. My main reasoning being that I really liked him as a plyer for hibs and couldn't stand the thought off him falling flat on his face as others before him have done.I honestly thought he would not have it in him to turn round the dross we had to endure last season. I am glad to say that so far he has proved me wrong. So can I also take this opportunity to say sorry big man.

In Yogi we have faith, in Hibernian we have a future.

GGTTH

thebakerboy
22-08-2009, 09:54 PM
Was not 100% behind appointment but after listening to his interviews on HI i am absolutely co0nvinced if he can get his ideas over to players WE HAVE A GREAT FUTURE with John Hughes. Also results are not bad