PDA

View Full Version : Official C'mon The Big Bigots Thread

Frazerbob
22-08-2009, 04:53 PM
I know it doesn't sit well with many to wish for a Rangers win but it will be fun to see the mini bigots routed to the bottom of the league. Oh and I'm waiting on them to get a fairly healthy coupon up!

Hibbyradge
22-08-2009, 04:54 PM
I care no jot.

Sean1875
22-08-2009, 04:55 PM
Perfect result would be that both teams get a fud test before the match, everyone fails and are subsequently relegated to the Third division. Decent. :agree:

PISTOL1875
22-08-2009, 04:58 PM
Perfect result would be that both teams get a fud test before the match, everyone fails and are subsequently relegated to the Third division. Decent. :agree:

:top marks:top marks:top marks:top marks:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

lyonhibs
22-08-2009, 05:00 PM
Couldn't give a flying francis in all honesty. If Heartsnil lose, it'll bring a wee smirk to my face, but really couldn't care. Probably won't be watching the game either, as it will undoubtedly be grim viewing.

Golden Bear
22-08-2009, 05:05 PM
I'm an unofficial blue nose for tomorrow.

It's simple, the more points we get in front of hawrts the better. The truth of the matter is that it's not the huns we'll be fighting for third place so a nice wee hat trick from Kenny Miller will do me fine.

Frazerbob
22-08-2009, 05:08 PM
I don't get the "don't care" opinions. Rangers will finish above us regardless of the result tomorrow. Hearts are one of our rivals for 3rd spot AND our biggest rivals. Surely it is better for us if Rangers win. If they were playing United or Aberdeen etc I want either of the Infirm to win.

oldbutdim
22-08-2009, 05:11 PM
You have to be very careful siding with the Huns in this game. It's all very well coming out with the "we won't be vying with them for 3rd slot" argument, but this game is a bit more important.
If the Big Team were to get a real hiding, then this could be the catalyst for Shabby Lilo to walk out and Vlad take up the reins once more. Effectively defeat for Hearts in this game is a step, and perhaps a stride, toward oblivion.
And the end of our rivalry.

So think about that before you start favouring Rangers over our city rivals.

I have.

'MON THE TEDDY BEARS

blueisthecolour
22-08-2009, 05:14 PM
Good luck RANGERS:sauzee:

Elephant Stone
22-08-2009, 05:15 PM
0-0 with a few more red cards would suit me nicely :agree:

Frazerbob
22-08-2009, 05:16 PM

Pity the wee ginger scrote can't play. He'd be odds on to see red again!

Sir David Gray
22-08-2009, 05:34 PM
I really can't understand anyone saying that they don't want Hearts to lose.

I dislike Rangers as much as anyone but Hearts are our biggest rivals and, as I have already said in another thread tonight, I hope that they lose every single game that they play.

I hope Rangers absolutely annihilate them.

Onceinawhile
22-08-2009, 05:41 PM
If Hearts win - then Rangers lose - Bonus
If Rangers win - then hearts lose - Bonus

If it's a draw, then neither of them win, which is a bonus.

Both of them slipping into a parallel universe never to return would be best case:agree:

Hibercelona
22-08-2009, 05:42 PM
Couldnt care less....

I only pay attention to the Hibs results. We'll finish in the place we deserve to finish. :partyhibb

RoYO!
22-08-2009, 05:52 PM
Couldnt care less....

I only pay attention to the Hibs results. We'll finish in the place we deserve to finish. :partyhibb

i know what your saying but is that REALLY the case? Football would mean a lot less if i was watching hibs in a vacuum- unable to see what others around us are doing. its the whole point of playing in a league.

so you're unaware of the fact that dundee utd didnt get a win/ score a goal today? probably THE team to be tipped by most on here to finish 3rd. I know there is a huge way to go, but it makes for interesting viewing seeing how teams seasons take shape.

fwiw, i want hearts to get humped well and trully.

AFKA5814_Hibs
22-08-2009, 05:56 PM
Another four goal humping and they'll go bottom of the league. Here's hoping. :thumbsup:

Hibercelona
22-08-2009, 05:58 PM
i know what your saying but is that REALLY the case? Football would mean a lot less if i was watching hibs in a vacuum- unable to see what others around us are doing. its the whole point of playing in a league.

so you're unaware of the fact that dundee utd didnt get a win/ score a goal today? probably THE team to be tipped by most on here to finish 3rd. I know there is a huge way to go, but it makes for interesting viewing seeing how teams seasons take shape.

fwiw, i want hearts to get humped well and trully.

It was just a figure of speech RoYo BoYo :wink:

I do actually look at the other results.... but I just dont care much for them TBH.

Sure.... other results can help us... but the only way results will make things more difficult is if the team doesnt focus on there own results.

Sergey
22-08-2009, 06:04 PM
It should be a cracking atmosphere though, especially with a full stadium all singing the same songs!

NaeTechnoHibby
22-08-2009, 06:12 PM
It should be a cracking atmosphere though, especially with a full stadium all singing the same songs!

For us who may/or may not listen oan the radio, just how can we differenciate where the 'chants' are coming from :confused: :greengrin

It's a Bo0geR :wink:

Don Giovanni
22-08-2009, 06:14 PM

:agree: Absolutely!

Not to mention all the fast, free-flowing, attacking football on show. I reckon Hertz might just shade it 6 - 5. Nade and Wittenweenie with hattricks each... :bitchy:

iwasthere1972
22-08-2009, 10:01 PM
I'm an unofficial blue nose for tomorrow.

It's simple, the more points we get in front of hawrts the better. The truth of the matter is that it's not the huns we'll be fighting for third place so a nice wee hat trick from Kenny Miller will do me fine.

I don't get the "don't care" opinions. Rangers will finish above us regardless of the result tomorrow. Hearts are one of our rivals for 3rd spot AND our biggest rivals. Surely it is better for us if Rangers win. If they were playing United or Aberdeen etc I want either of the Infirm to win.

:agree: The bigger the defeat the better. I want kickback to be my main source of entertainment for a wee while yet and a humping from the huns tomorrow will do the trick.

:jamboak: Big team my erse.

hibbie02
22-08-2009, 10:07 PM

That works for me. Both teams dropping points is a fine scenario. Red cards a bonus. Ultimately I couldnae care less. :jamboak:

FranckSuzy
22-08-2009, 10:08 PM
Good luck RANGERS:sauzee:

Sacrilege! That's our 'Sauzee, there's only one Sauzee' smilie. Not a red, white and blue Rangers smilie. Or even a blue, white and red one for that matter :greengrin.

Sacrilege is the violation or injurious treatment of a sacred object. In a less proper sense, any transgression against the virtue of religion would be a sacrilege. It can come in the form of irreverence to sacred persons, places, and things. When the sacrilegious offence is verbal, it is called blasphemy (http://www.hibs.net/wiki/Blasphemy)

Fantic
22-08-2009, 10:43 PM
No brainer - put another nail in their coffin.

Pedantic_Hibee
22-08-2009, 11:09 PM
You have to be very careful siding with the Huns in this game. It's all very well coming out with the "we won't be vying with them for 3rd slot" argument, but this game is a bit more important.
If the Big Team were to get a real hiding, then this could be the catalyst for Shabby Lilo to walk out and Vlad take up the reins once more. Effectively defeat for Hearts in this game is a step, and perhaps a stride, toward oblivion.
And the end of our rivalry.

So think about that before you start favouring Rangers over our city rivals.

I have.

'MON THE TEDDY BEARS

Brilliant comedy set-up, timing and execution :faf::top marks:faf::top marks

Russian Hibs Fan
23-08-2009, 10:00 AM
I will be in the minority, I wish huns not to win today, because it will mean that we will stay on the 2nd spot!!!!!:agree::wink:

Sergey
23-08-2009, 10:05 AM
If anyone fancies a punt on Rangers, 8/13 is widely available.

The value could be 2/1 with the Tote for Rangers to win to nil.

Golden Bear
23-08-2009, 10:14 AM
I will be in the minority, I wish huns not to win today, because it will mean that we will stay on the 2nd spot!!!!!:agree::wink:

:no way:

The long term gain is worth far more than the short term pain.

bobbyhibs1983
23-08-2009, 10:21 AM
:agree: Absolutely!

Nade and Wittenweenie with hattricks each... :bitchy:

I was thinking about that, what odds would nade be to score a hattrick?*:confused:

* by hattirck i mean scoring 3 goals against the gers and not 3 goals all season:duck:

matty_f
23-08-2009, 10:27 AM
so long as the scoreline starts with 'hearts nil' i don't mind what follows. hope everyone realises that should it be a home win, or even a draw, the yamsnil fans will be convinced everything is fine and that third place is in the bag.