PDA

View Full Version : Jones

JE89
22-08-2009, 02:40 PM
Stretchered off for Scunthrope.
Hope he recovers quickly

blueisthecolour
22-08-2009, 02:55 PM
I notice he has been injured today, whats you views on him, will hibs miss him or did they have a suitable replacement, I always found him to be a no nonsence kind of player which every team needs, I wouldn't have minded him signing for the Rangers.

RoYO!
22-08-2009, 03:02 PM
he wanted away so i didnt want him at the club.

someone made an interesting point a while back when they said that maka was even more unsure about commanding the area with jones in the team.

The Harp
22-08-2009, 03:02 PM
I notice he has been injured today, whats you views on him, will hibs miss him or did they have a suitable replacement, I always found him to be a no nonsence kind of player which every team needs, I wouldn't have minded him signing for the Rangers.

He's far too sensible for that, thankfully. Great servant to the Hibees.
Hope the Big Man 's not seriously hurt.

GlesgaeHibby
22-08-2009, 03:23 PM
Hope he recovers well. Good player for us, although why he went from Hibs to get hammered every week in the championship with Scunthorpe is beyond me.

Golden Bear
22-08-2009, 03:47 PM

The big man will be a big miss - no doubt about it.

Golden Bear
22-08-2009, 03:49 PM
Hope he recovers well. Good player for us, although why he went from Hibs to get hammered every week in the championship with Scunthorpe is beyond me.

Proximity to family and a much bigger pay packet I would think.

ronaldo7
22-08-2009, 03:51 PM
I notice he has been injured today, whats you views on him, will hibs miss him or did they have a suitable replacement, I always found him to be a no nonsence kind of player which every team needs, I wouldn't have minded him signing for the Rankgers.

Sorted it for you

iwasthere1972
22-08-2009, 04:00 PM

Think we will do well without him. Hope he recovers quickly from his injury but he is no longer with us and I couldn't care less how his career pans out.

Hibby Kate
22-08-2009, 04:08 PM
Think we will do well without him. Hope he recovers quickly from his injury but he is no longer with us and I couldn't care less how his career pans out.

:agree: