Judas Iscariot
22-08-2009, 01:50 PM
Classless, graceless Welt... :agree:

That's all :cool2:

Www1875hfc
22-08-2009, 02:00 PM

Correct,whilst being interviewed he was complaining on hibs being over physical,ffs its a mans game,1 or 2 bad challenges in the 90 mins aint bad.
Me thinks young Mr.May is out his depth.
Telling his players to go out and try and get bamba sent off. :asshole:
Hughes aint daft thats for sure. :wink:

Hibby Kate
22-08-2009, 02:14 PM
Wee nyaff.

lucky
22-08-2009, 02:20 PM
He has the class of Jim Jefferey's, acted like a spoiled prat. He will be sacked by Xmas due his inability to see the whole game. They were as physical as Hibs. Cant actually think there was a bad tackle in the game. But even before the game he took credit for Falkirk's excellent youth academy.

Two things about that are 1. Hughes was the gaffer as such he gets the praise but more importantly 2. they have not developed one player who they have sold for decent money. The two they tout Barr £200K max (don't want him at Hibs) and Arfield £400k max.

RickyS
22-08-2009, 02:27 PM

absolute Prat, he and pressley are well matched, I was nearly dropping off listening to him drivelling on

BryanV
22-08-2009, 02:43 PM
He has the class of Jim Jefferey's, acted like a spoiled prat. He will be sacked by Xmas due his inability to see the whole game. They were as physical as Hibs. Cant actually think there was a bad tackle in the game. But even before the game he took credit for Falkirk's excellent youth academy.

Two things about that are 1. Hughes was the gaffer as such he gets the praise but more importantly 2. they have not developed one player who they have sold for decent money. The two they tout Barr £200K max (don't want him at Hibs) and Arfield £400k max.

May does appear to have a chip on his shoulder about something. However, can't agree regarding Barr and Arfield, I'd take them both at Hibs.

Scotthibs1875
22-08-2009, 03:11 PM

He has Scotland cap and is wanted by teams in England. I think he would be a great asset to the squad. He is a better centre half that Hogg aswell.

The_Horde
22-08-2009, 03:34 PM
A guy in the pub was saying he's an ex Hibs casual.

Guy is a twat.

Phil D. Rolls
22-08-2009, 05:00 PM

Guy is a twat.

I don't think that's true, as Eddie May was a player for Hibs during the height of the casuals reign.

cocopops1875
22-08-2009, 05:07 PM

cant say i agree with you on this bit. he said that it was the players that had done the good work and he simply gave a helping hand:wink:

I'm_cabbaged
22-08-2009, 05:13 PM
I don't think that's true, as Eddie May was a player for Hibs during the height of the casuals reign.

So?

ronaldo7
22-08-2009, 05:23 PM
cant say i agree with you on this bit. he said that it was the players that had done the good work and he simply gave a helping hand:wink:

Can't say I agree with you on this C:wink:

He actually says he's been here for 5 years and produced very good football players, and has encouraged people and realised what they are good at they'll make themselves football players.

Seems that Eddie needs to let something go. Had a wee dig about wrestling and being physical.. . . . . . It's a man's game Eddie

P45 by Christmas me thinks

500miles
22-08-2009, 05:40 PM
I listened to him on ESPN....admittedly he said we were more physical, but we were. Don't understand how some people have taken offence to this.

chorley_fm
22-08-2009, 05:49 PM

Guy is a twat.

He was never a casual, total bollox

Cracker
22-08-2009, 05:50 PM
:agree:

ronaldo7
22-08-2009, 05:56 PM
I listened to him on ESPN....admittedly he said we were more physical, but we were. Don't understand how some people have taken offence to this.

Don't think he covered himself in glory talking about wrestling/pulling/and Physical. He is coming across a bitter and has not give a true reflection of the game imo.:bitchy:

If he had a player to match Deek:bye: he would have been spouting about how he had scored 2 great goals...the second one in particular was spectacular. Not even a mention from Eddie re his opponents superb finishing:grr:

I think the Falkirk guys need to give him some Media training:wink:

Green Mikey
22-08-2009, 06:33 PM
So?

Hard to be a casual when you are on the pitch:faf:

Danderhall Hibs
22-08-2009, 07:16 PM
I didn't think we were that physical but I'm delighted that's what they thought. We've been missing a bit physicality for years.

gringojoe
22-08-2009, 07:19 PM

Callum Milne managed it

danger1875
22-08-2009, 07:21 PM

Guy is a twat.

that's a bit harsh because a guy the pub told you. he's really 007 for real, do you believe a guy on hibs.net?
:cool2:

hibbybob
22-08-2009, 07:25 PM
I didn't think we were that physical but I'm delighted that's what they thought. We've been missing a bit physicality for years.

:agree: And nice to win when we weren't at our best.

blackpoolhibs
22-08-2009, 07:31 PM
Falkirk used to bully us every game we played, they didn't today.:top marks

judas
22-08-2009, 07:33 PM

I wasn't aware the casuals has 'a reign'.

I always thought they were just a shower of twats who got in the way for a period during the 90's.

I'm_cabbaged
22-08-2009, 07:33 PM

Callum Milne managed it

:wink:

roll about the floor laughing at that.

Westie1875
22-08-2009, 07:44 PM
Falkirk used to bully us every game we played, they didn't today.:top marks

Exactly :agree::thumbsup:

Toaods
22-08-2009, 07:46 PM
He was asked why his team had fallen out of the game in the second half and I thought simply Hibs were quite physical. Don't forget(!!!) he then immediately added "but that's up to us to deal with that".

His face was certainly tripping him and he looks a though the pressure has got to him already but all-in-all, I don't think he actually complained we were dirty as such.

Delboy*
22-08-2009, 08:00 PM
I must admit that iv been a bit brassed at a few things Eddie May has said since taking over at Falkirk, but he's a no bad lad.
He was a gifted player and a good Hibby n there have been a few players wi ccs connections. Calum Milne, Stevie Raines, Paul Kane etc which comes from being a die hard n havin Hibby mates. Andy Goram missed a weeks training when he took a dull yin on the knee wi a hammer after turnin up wi Milne for a "get together", shock horror that Goram would get involved in off-field controversy!!

Judas Iscariot
22-08-2009, 09:27 PM

Aye but you also wernae happy that Riordan scored today either so your intentions are questionable...

Sniff

:jamboak: