PDA

View Full Version : Top of the league

blueisthecolour
22-08-2009, 01:28 PM
well done to ur team today,im sure you will want the gers to be back there tomorrow though:top marks

J-C
22-08-2009, 01:31 PM
well done to ur team today,im sure you will want the gers to be back there tomorrow though:top marks

Erm, no I don't think so, as any Hibby will tell you we don't wish any good luck to the OF especially the Huns.:grr::wink:

blueisthecolour
22-08-2009, 01:38 PM
Erm, no I don't think so, as any Hibby will tell you we don't wish any good luck to the OF especially the Huns.:grr::wink:

Ok so you want hearts to do well then:wink:

J-C
22-08-2009, 01:41 PM

What a rediculous statement to make, the only team I want to do well are Hibs and by you coming on here as a blue nose asking us to wish your ****bag of a team to do well, you're obviously soft in the head.:bye:

Hannah_hfc
22-08-2009, 01:42 PM
till quarter to 5

Bit of realism unless we witness several miracles this afternoon :wink:

Westie1875
22-08-2009, 01:46 PM

A nil-nil draw with a few red cards thrown in will do thanks :wink:

blueisthecolour
22-08-2009, 01:46 PM
What a rediculous statement to make, the only team I want to do well are Hibs and by you coming on here as a blue nose asking us to wish your ****bag of a team to do well, you're obviously soft in the head.:bye:
Most folk on this board want hearts to get beat every game im sure.

blueisthecolour
22-08-2009, 01:48 PM
A nil-nil draw with a few red cards thrown in will do thanks :wink:
It wouldn't surprise me, we often mess up against teams who are having a bad time.

sadtom
22-08-2009, 01:49 PM

0-0, 8 sendings off, 12 broken legs, 4 broken necks, ineligible players fielded for boths sides resulting in points deducted, outbreak of syphilis laced rabies in the stands (would anyone notice!), mysterious plague of tigers in the stadium, while the earth opens up and the whole dump full of subhuman trailer trash are sucked into the 7th circle of hell...would do for me.

J-C
22-08-2009, 01:50 PM
Most folk on this board want hearts to get beat every game im sure.

Most folk on this board are Hibbies and only wish for their team to win all the time and hopefully every other team in the league get beat, jeez it's only natural. Look mate it's a Hibs board, we want to win every game and stick it up the OF and Hertz at every oppertunity, enough said.:bye:

I'll take a 0-0 with a few bad injuries and half the teams sent off.

Sprouleflyer
22-08-2009, 01:51 PM
0-0, 8 sendings off, 12 broken legs, 4 broken necks, ineligible players fielded for boths sides resulting in points deducted, outbreak of syphilis laced rabies in the stands (would anyone notice!), mysterious plague of tigers in the stadium, while the earth opens up and the whole dump full of subhuman trailer trash are sucked into the 7th circle of hell...would do for me.

That would be a cracking 0-0 game!!!!!

blueisthecolour
22-08-2009, 01:52 PM
Most folk on this board are Hibbies and only wish for their team to win all the time and hopefully every other team in the league get beat, jeez it's only natural. Look mate it's a Hibs board, we want to win every game and stick it up the OF and Hertz at every oppertunity, enough said.:bye:
ok then, chill a little enjoy being top for a while:wink:

blueisthecolour
22-08-2009, 01:53 PM
It would be an interesting 0-0 then:faf:

Hibercelona
22-08-2009, 01:58 PM
ok then, chill a little enjoy being top for a while:wink:

Aye.... we have to watch out for that Celtic. :wink:

hibiedude
22-08-2009, 01:58 PM

I never want hearts to do well but having said that the same goes for the forces of darkness. :greengrin

Greenway
22-08-2009, 01:59 PM

I'll take a 0-0 with a few bad injuries and half the teams sent off.

Whilst I know what you mean, I think we are all aware that's impossible. :greengrin

The best results for Hibs is for every other team to draw whilst we pick up 3 points.

That way we pull away nicely and win the league by Christmas. :flag::flag:

Hibercelona
22-08-2009, 02:01 PM
Whilst I know what you mean, I think we are all aware that's impossible. :greengrin

The best results for Hibs is for every other team to draw whilst we pick up 3 points.

That way we pull away nicely and win the league by Christmas. :flag::flag:

Could you imagining all the play offs at the end of the season with all the teams on the same points. :greengrin

RoYO!
22-08-2009, 02:06 PM
i for one can say that i want the gers to hammer hearts tomorrow.

compound the darkness over there and increase the pressure on board and manager.

a wee 0-0 will galvanise the believers and they'll be back to spouting their usual nonsense.

machibby
22-08-2009, 02:16 PM
It would be an interesting 0-0 then:faf:

So blueisthecolour, you've been a member of this board for less than a month and already have nearly 130 posts. My guess is you're enjoying a bit of cultured intelligence with us? Makes a change for you compared to the mindless fuds that frequent your teams boards.:cool2:

Sir David Gray
22-08-2009, 02:47 PM
i for one can say that i want the gers to hammer hearts tomorrow.

compound the darkness over there and increase the pressure on board and manager.

a wee 0-0 will galvanise the believers and they'll be back to spouting their usual nonsense.

:agree: As much as I despise Rangers, I want Hearts to lose every single game of football that they play.

I hope Rangers smash four or five past them tomorrow.

blueisthecolour
22-08-2009, 02:51 PM
So blueisthecolour, you've been a member of this board for less than a month and already have nearly 130 posts. My guess is you're enjoying a bit of cultured intelligence with us? Makes a change for you compared to the mindless fuds that frequent your teams boards.:cool2:
I admit it has been a bit of a laugh, some of my posts have been tongue in cheek, most folk know that but they take the moral high ground and start shouting for me to be banned because im a rangers fan, I said from the start i won't start any offensive post or anything and that still stands, I don't expect many on here to agree with what i say most of the time but thats what happens when opposition fans discuss football.

The Voice Of Reason
22-08-2009, 02:56 PM
:agree: As much as I despise Rangers, I want Hearts to lose every single game of football that they play.

I hope Rangers smash four or five past them tomorrow.

:agree: Agree, 100%.

I dislike Rangers intensely........but I hope they hump Hearts tomorrow (that should give you an idea of how much I dislike Hearts !!!!!) :wink: :jamboak:

The_Todd
22-08-2009, 02:57 PM
0-0 with injuries and red cards on both sides please.

Everyone except Nade. He doesn't need to be injured or suspended, in fact I hope he misses a penalty.

Killiehibbie
22-08-2009, 03:03 PM
I hope the huns get beat because I dislike them slightly more than the lite version of them called hearts.

Moulin Yarns
22-08-2009, 03:13 PM
As the Todd says, 0-0 lots of cards, injuries, or if not a 1-0 to the gorgie boys, not that I want them to win, ever, but it is the current buns and I never want them to win either. so for the benifit of the mighty Cabbage, a hertz win is preferable to a weegie one.

new malkyhib
22-08-2009, 03:27 PM

:greengrin Not looking for much are you?

Hibby Kate
22-08-2009, 03:43 PM
I hope the huns pile on the agony for them tomorrow :lolyam:

KeithTheHibby
22-08-2009, 03:44 PM

Listen mate you need to realise something if you want to hang around here; the majority of people who post on this site cannot stand Celtic, Rangers and Hearts in no particular order and would therefore prefer any other team to top the league than the 3 just mentioned.

Beefster
22-08-2009, 03:52 PM
I admit it has been a bit of a laugh, some of my posts have been tongue in cheek, most folk know that but they take the moral high ground and start shouting for me to be banned because im a rangers fan, I said from the start i won't start any offensive post or anything and that still stands, I don't expect many on here to agree with what i say most of the time but thats what happens when opposition fans discuss football.

I think you've been a refreshing change from the usual level of intelligence we get from the typical Rangers fan.

iwasthere1972
22-08-2009, 03:54 PM
I hope the huns pile on the agony for them tomorrow :lolyam:

:agree: Another poor result against the Huns with the added bonus of failing to score against them would make it a very happy weekend. They deserve all the misery that can be thrown at them simply for their arrogance and five star ugliness.

:jamboak:

ronaldo7
22-08-2009, 03:57 PM
well done to ur team today,im sure you will want the huns to be back there tomorrow though:top marks

:wink:

Cool_Hand_Luke
22-08-2009, 03:59 PM
I hope Hearts get well and truely pumped tomorrow :agree:

Failing that...sadtoms scenario would be a close second :greengrin

hibs1875aye
22-08-2009, 04:11 PM
Id love to see hearts and rangers and celtic gubbed every week. You won't find many folk on here wanting yer hun hoardes to win even against hearts. There's plenty distain for you all .... hearts/rangers/celtic.....

lyonhibs
22-08-2009, 04:18 PM

Is this some sort of a joke?? I want Rangers to beat Hearts but tomorrow, but that's because I want Hearts to lose every single big game they play in. In of itself, I have absolutely no desire to see Rangers (or Celtic for that matter) on top of the pile. The OF duopoly (both on the tellybox and the league table) is boring, predictable and tiresome. I only hope (from an armchair viewer P.O.V) that the OF Derbies are at least either blood fests (on the pitch) or actually good football matches.

Its bad enough having to put up with Satan TV/ESPN/Sky as it was back in the day showing "A.N Other team vs Celtic/Rangers" week in, week out. It's even more galling when the OF Derbies (which I actually like going to the pub to watch from a "social experiment" point of view) are utter gash, with no skill or commitment on show.

Golden Bear
22-08-2009, 04:21 PM

It's one of these strange things ------ all Hibs supporters thoroughly detest the ugly sisters for what they represent. However common sense says that it's in Hibs best interests that Rantic win all their games against the other SPL teams - apart from those against the Hibees of course!

blueisthecolour
22-08-2009, 04:36 PM
Is this some sort of a joke?? I want Rangers to beat Hearts but tomorrow, but that's because I want Hearts to lose every single big game they play in. In of itself, I have absolutely no desire to see Rangers (or Celtic for that matter) on top of the pile. The OF duopoly (both on the tellybox and the league table) is boring, predictable and tiresome. I only hope (from an armchair viewer P.O.V) that the OF Derbies are at least either blood fests (on the pitch) or actually good football matches.

Its bad enough having to put up with Satan TV/ESPN/Sky as it was back in the day showing "A.N Other team vs Celtic/Rangers" week in, week out. It's even more galling when the OF Derbies (which I actually like going to the pub to watch from a "social experiment" point of view) are utter gash, with no skill or commitment on show.

Don't feel to bad, most of the games not on the tele where utter gash last season, and I seen them all:faf:

There is a reason why it's alway rangers and celtic thats on the tv.

ArabHibee
22-08-2009, 04:51 PM
Don't feel too bad, most of the games not on the television were utter gash last season and I saw them all:faf:

There is a reason why it's alway rangers and celtic that are on the tv.

Fixed it for you. :aok:

Mind and ask :santafor some diction lessons this Christmas. :wink:

blueisthecolour
22-08-2009, 05:16 PM
Fixed it for you. :aok:

Mind and ask :santafor some diction lessons this Christmas. :wink:
If you going to do a job do it right, what happened to the s in always:wink:

BT58
22-08-2009, 05:16 PM
dont ever ever ever ever want to see the tarts win,,,,,,,,
a draw would suit us,,,,,,,,,,,,a few red cards too
but as ive got the huns on me coupon a wee 4-0 fer the huns would do me:duck

ArabHibee
22-08-2009, 05:20 PM
If you going to do a job do it right, what happened to the s in always:wink:

I was trying not to look at the horrible word written to the right of it. That's why I missed it. :cool2:

blueisthecolour
22-08-2009, 05:24 PM
dont ever ever ever ever want to see the tarts win,,,,,,,,
a draw would suit us,,,,,,,,,,,,a few red cards too
but as ive got the huns on me coupon a wee 4-0 fer the huns would do me:duck

Even I don't think we will score 4 tomorrow, and im ever the optimist.

Storar
22-08-2009, 06:40 PM
Hearts to ship another 4 tomorrow

andrew_dundee
22-08-2009, 09:13 PM
as much as i despise the sectarian bile that follows Rangers everywhere they go, i also want to see them make a laughing stock of Hearts tomorrow. usually i'm ok about hearts beating the Huns but this time i want to see the Huns inflict some misery on Csaba's men

Jonnyboy
22-08-2009, 09:17 PM
as much as i despise the sectarian bile that follows Rangers everywhere they go, i also want to see them make a laughing stock of Hearts tomorrow. usually i'm ok about hearts beating the Huns but this time i want to see the Huns inflict some misery on Csaba's men

I'll second that.

Wonder who their captain will be tomorrow? Csaba only gave two of them the job and they're both suspended!

jacomo
22-08-2009, 09:22 PM

Hey, I think you've been a welcome addition to Hibs.net.

It's always refreshing to hear from a Rangers fan who doesn't talk complete *****e.

cwilliamson85
22-08-2009, 09:23 PM

I will take a 0-0 boring game with a few long term injuries on both sides please.

steviehfc
22-08-2009, 09:24 PM
well done to ur team today,im sure you will want the gers to be back there tomorrow though:top marksA boring 0-0 draw with both teams kicking lumps out of each other, resulting in four sending offs each and a full treatment room come monday morning would do for me. :bye:

AFKA5814_Hibs
22-08-2009, 09:25 PM
I'll second that.

Wonder who their captain will be tomorrow? Csaba only gave two of them the job and they're both suspended!

It's Eggert Jonsson's turn to be sent off tomorrow. :greengrin

jacomo
22-08-2009, 09:28 PM
It's Eggert Jonsson's turn to be sent off tomorrow. :greengrin

That's not a bad shout. He's looked all at sea so far this season, playing out of position.

sadtom
23-08-2009, 12:05 PM

Thats the first! Was kinda hoping kt would be one of the broken necks though!!
Still, cant wait for the tigers!!