Take Rankin out and put in Boozy and were winning the league :greengrin

Aye and Boozy will run about like a mad man for 90 mins. :yawn:

H1bs6H3arts2 FC
21-08-2009, 09:02 PM
yeah - good riddance to bomb scare bamba !!! :bye:

I'm_cabbaged
21-08-2009, 09:02 PM
replace hogg/barr with bamba/murray and we are onto a winner:agree:

And just noticed this, did you see Murray playing CH in the pre seasons?

PISTOL1875
21-08-2009, 10:40 PM
Stack

Ayling
Hogg
Barr
Hanlon

Cregg
McBride
Rankin

Zemmama

Riordan
Stokes

Not bad really!! Its good to be a hibbie!! :thumbsup:

Aren't you getting a bit ahead of yourself ?? Barr might not even sign and who is the other guy ??

Riordans Boots
21-08-2009, 10:48 PM
Aren't you getting a bit ahead of yourself ?? Barr might not even sign and who is the other guy ??

http://youngguns.wordpress.com/Luke-Ayling/

IWasThere2016
21-08-2009, 10:57 PM
Stack

Ayling
Hogg
Barr
Hanlon

Cregg
McBride
Rankin

Zemmama

Riordan
Stokes

NO IAN MURRAY!!!! :grr:

Crab apple
21-08-2009, 11:05 PM
I hope that we tie Cregg up on a longer contract as the early signs have been very promising from him. 1 year deal isn't it?

sahib
21-08-2009, 11:09 PM
Stack

Ayling
Hogg
Barr
Hanlon

Cregg
McBride
Rankin

Zemmama

Riordan
Stokes

There appears to be some sort of pro Barr movement emerging on this board. He is a player that I have never really noticed before. I can't understand this universal desire to sign him. Is it the work of agent provocateurs acting on his behalf or are people just working on the assumption that Yogi is going to sign his all his old Falkirk charges at some time, anyway, so he may as well be the next one?

sahib
21-08-2009, 11:28 PM
yeah - good riddance to bomb scare bamba !!! :bye:

Your post tempts me to leap to Bamba's defence. Unfortunately, when I have done this in the past for others, it usually initiates a rapid decline the poor sods performances. Still I think you are being a bit harsh.

shamo9
22-08-2009, 02:41 AM
Aye and Boozy will run about like a mad man for 90 mins. :yawn:

No, he definitely won't run around like a mentally challenged delinquent for 90 minutes. Boozy will instead stroll onto the pitch with the grace and poise of a well versed ballerina. The ball will instantly be drawn to him and he will caress it lovingly as if they'd never parted before turning sharply and thrusting, releasing the ball with earth shattering skill in a masterful cocktail of power and control, setting up Deek's for the winner - again. This single act of awe inspiring brilliance will leave the world in an orgasmic state that will come to be known as 'The Boozy'.

And at that very moment when Boozy bows, a wry grin plastered on his face as he exits his stage, your wife will turn to you, immensely perturbed, "Cabbage, why can't you do me like that?"

And, as if on cue, the angels will cry from the heavens. "BOOZY! BOOZY! BOOZY! BOOZY! BOOZY! BOOZY! BOOZY! BOOZY! BOOZY!"