PDA

View Full Version : Question How would you have gone about this???

HH81
21-08-2009, 08:09 PM
There is one other SPL fan in my office in Halifax - he supports Celtic. :grr::grr:

Now today I got passed an envelope with the Hibs ticket office address on it and sat there thinking whats going on here :confused:

Then it twigged, this celtic fan had applied for a ticket for the game at Easter Road coming up, he just hadn't put a stamp on the envelope and it was rejected by the post team.

Now I checked on the net and the application closes on Monday :greengrin
I have his application in my hand and think..... hmmmmm

Would you have passed it him back?????? :greengrin

Danderhall Hibs
21-08-2009, 08:22 PM
There is one other SPL fan in my office in Halifax - he supports Celtic. :grr::grr:

Now today I got passed an envelope with the Hibs ticket office address on it and sat there thinking whats going on here :confused:

Then it twigged, this celtic fan had applied for a ticket for the game at Easter Road coming up, he just hadn't put a stamp on the envelope and it was rejected by the post team.

Depends what kind of Celtic fan he is. There are some I'd give it to and others I wouldn't.

I got a delivery from Hearts a week or so before the Cup Final they drew a coupe of years back - it was some tacky jewellery that the daftie round the corner was obviously going to wear to the Final. I held on to it and posted it back to Hearts on the Friday afternoon, just to make sure the jewellery didn't get to its destination on time.

Saorsa
21-08-2009, 08:26 PM

Would you have passed it him back?????? :greengrinWould depend on whether the guy was awrite (other than being a smellies fan) or if he was a complete tosser. If he disnae get the ticket somebody else will.

--------
21-08-2009, 08:28 PM

I'd put it on his desk Monday morning.

But I'm a bad person.

Irish_Steve
21-08-2009, 08:40 PM
Typical ****in weegie - nae stamp!

oldbutdim
21-08-2009, 08:48 PM
I would have put the stamp on it myself and sent itonto Hibs. No point in denying the bhoy the chance to see his team gubbed.
However, I would also have enclosed a stamped addressed envelope for the ticket, and although I would have left the address as his own, I would have put a different name on it such as

Mr S Melly

or

Tim R. Soul

or

Ms Fanny Hoopy

Well, a different name anyway. That he wouldn't like.

Let him figure it out
:devil:

HibbiesandtheBaddies
21-08-2009, 10:08 PM
I'd put it on his desk Monday morning.

But I'm a bad person.

No yer no! God would BURN YE! :devil:

Bostonhibby
21-08-2009, 10:13 PM

Are there flush toilets in Halifax John?

Jack
21-08-2009, 11:29 PM
I'd have checked what end it was for, then decided.

lyonhibs
21-08-2009, 11:42 PM

For this act of basic idicoy, I would have adopted the patronising approach that they have long taken with us, and lectured him (afer the game) about how "every action has a consequence" and more fundamentally, ask him how thick must you be to post an envelope in the Royal Mail without a stamp!!!!