PDA

View Full Version : Yams They're no all bitter/deluded/humourless ..

IWasThere2016
21-08-2009, 06:11 PM
A lifelong pal of mine is a Jambo.

I was emailing him earlier and he says he's confident the Yams will split the ..

Dundee teams :greengrin :thumbsup:

.SeventyFive
21-08-2009, 06:15 PM
Reading many comments today I would have to say that most of the Jambos' comments are of a positive nature towards Hibs and a chronically negative one towards their own club.

Dashing Bob S
21-08-2009, 06:46 PM
Reading many comments today I would have to say that most of the Jambos' comments are of a positive nature towards Hibs and a chronically negative one towards their own club.

Yes, I find this sudden outbreak of realism down Gorgie way somewhat worrying.

Beefster
21-08-2009, 06:55 PM
Yes, I find this sudden outbreak of realism down Gorgie way somewhat worrying.

It'll disappear when they bring a striker in on loan from Kaunas.

rebhar
21-08-2009, 07:00 PM
A jambo i know put on £10 that Hearts would win the league!:faf: This was obviously before Monday and Thursday though. He said that he's looked at all the teams in the SPL and thinks Hearts have the best team!:faf: :greengrin

RoYO!
21-08-2009, 07:06 PM
well was it not some 20% odd that predicted them to finish 20+ more points than us?! :)

Part/Time Supporter
21-08-2009, 07:33 PM
well was it not some 20% odd that predicted them to finish 20+ more points than us?! :)

Per the recent EEN poll:

~40% of them thought they had a better squad this year
~90% of them thought they would finish 3rd or higher this year

IWasThere2016
21-08-2009, 07:36 PM
Per the recent EEN poll:

:faf:

matty_f
21-08-2009, 07:55 PM
We shouldn't lose sight of the fact that we're only a game into the season, and the transfer window is still open.

There's a lot that can still happen, so we shouldn't get too carried away. There's been plenty that's come back and bitten us on the erse before, and it can happen again.

Still...:faf::faf::faf::faf::faf: just now!

Danderhall Hibs
21-08-2009, 08:01 PM
Per the recent EEN poll:

And the worrying thing is I don't think this was a Hibs fans wind-up. A Hearts fan at work today said their squad's at least as strong as it was last season. they've replaced everyone that left with at least an equal.

Black's better than Aguiar and Berra left in January so he doesn't have to be replaced apparently.

ArabHibee
21-08-2009, 08:01 PM
There's only one jambo in my work (that I know of) and he doesn't go to the games and pay much attention to them bar when they are playing well/Hibs are playing keek.

I saw him lunchtime today and went over to gloat about last night's result. He began to say "you know that I don't really follow football", where I jumped in "Aye, you've got that right, you're a Hertz fan"

:greengrin