PDA

View Full Version : Yams ginger twat getting it tight

machibby
21-08-2009, 04:08 PM
http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/blog/2009/aug/21/michael-stewart-hearts-captain-spl :top marks

give it up

RoYO!
21-08-2009, 04:13 PM
yep that was an enjoyable read :wink:

blackpoolhibs
21-08-2009, 04:17 PM
I think its fantastic, that when he looks back over his career, his only medal won, will be the medal he picked up when on the bench for Hibs.:faf: The team he dislikes so much.:greengrin

hibbybrian
21-08-2009, 06:05 PM
I think its fantastic, that when he looks back over his career, his only medal won, will be the medal he picked up when on the bench for Hibs.:faf: The team he dislikes so much.:greengrin

You're a truly bad man Gary :thumbsup:

--------
21-08-2009, 08:19 PM

The medal won FOR him by the team he loathes so much.... :devil:

Jonnyboy
21-08-2009, 09:45 PM
From the article

While Hearts toiled so badly in Croatia, Stewart was the player harrying Dinamo's players as his team-mates showed a lack of interest or ability to do likewise.

Coulda fooled me :wink:

Bostonhibby
21-08-2009, 09:58 PM

:faf: Maybe we should sign him, will be available cheap soon so long as he's not banned and we do have a stand to build at a time when the cheap labour is all heading South. what an Erse. Medium time charlie who was once rejected by Man U, then was joint Yam captain when he was able to see out 90 Minutes - some CV.

Leithenhibby
21-08-2009, 10:07 PM
Looking forward to following his season, so i am.:wink:

" rightly or wrongly, the clock for Stewart is ticking". AND Hertz :devil:

Pete
21-08-2009, 11:28 PM
I always liked Mikey Stewart as a player when he was with us. When thommo, boozy and brown were fit it seemed like a no brainer to leave him out but I felt there were times when he should have been used more. He was just unlucky that we had such a great crop of midfielders around at the same time when mogga was there.

As for his time with collins...coincidentally, today I just dusted down this old box and found the magazine celebrating our league cup win. In the middle pages was a poster of rob jones scoring on one side and the team on the other. One of the things I noticed was Stewarts face in the photo with a tracksuit top on in the background. I almost feel sorry for him....I never even considered him a part of that team given his lack of involvement.

It's ironoc that the captain of the big team was simply not good enough for hibs...under two managers.

Davy Mac
22-08-2009, 06:24 AM

:hilarious

I'll never forget his body language when each player was called out onto the pitch at ER after the Cup Final, he looked so sheepish wearing a flashers man coat on and with his collar turned up - he so didnae want to be there.........

Did we not sing "you used to be a jambo but your alwright now"

10 years from now his son asks him - " Hi dad, what a super medal, was that when you won the cup for the mighty jambos Dad, eh Dad, eh, eh - eh son I'll just get my coat:offski:

Winston Ingram
22-08-2009, 07:23 AM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/scotland/8212793.stm

Jack
22-08-2009, 08:10 AM
That could be a wee song for him at ER. Something along the lines of Mikey we love you, welcome home, show us all your medals!

Phil D. Rolls
22-08-2009, 09:11 AM
I'll never forgive him for his part in the dressing room revolt, IMO that nonsense cost us our best chance of a pop at that Cup we can't win, in many years.

We coulda been contenders.