PDA

View Full Version : Yams Plan F not happy

CallumLaidlaw
21-08-2009, 03:12 PM
My dad just phoned me to say that it's just been on Radio Forth that Shabby has been offered a new contract but he's turned it down. He's said he wants to stay at hawrts, but won't commit until he gets some backing for players from Romanov.

Alicky Ranks
21-08-2009, 03:22 PM
More negative news down Gorgie way. Bring it on :agree:

Although, would it not be better if he stayed? Judging by what I've seen of his new signings, he could soon have Hearts heading the way F(r)ail did ie First Division-bound and near-certain oblivion.

Hibs07p
21-08-2009, 03:34 PM
It's obviously a ploy by Vlad to empty him, for Hearts getting humped last night, telling shabba there's no funds available to bring in new players. The new manager will receive millions from the war-chest that's begging to be opened, in 18 months time when the new manager has progressed through Vlads interview process! Either that, or some big name candidate has already been identified to spend Vlad's millions. Avram Grant maybe. :faf::faf::faf:

magpie1892
21-08-2009, 03:34 PM
More negative news down Gorgie way. Bring it on :agree:

Although, would it not be better if he stayed? Judging by what I've seen of his new signings, he could soon have Hearts heading the way F(r)ail did ie First Division-bound and near-certain oblivion.

If Shabba can actually sign players like Suso and Witteveen with a straight face then he should be kept at the PBS for the remainder of the club's existence. However long that turns out to be.

Beefster
21-08-2009, 03:43 PM
I wouldn't be too surprised if he was to walk.

As things stand, his reputation is enhanced by taking the Yams from 8th to 3rd in his first season. However, having lost Aguiar and lacking a striker who can run 10 yards, never mind score 10 goals, it's going to be a difficult season that could negate all the credit he received last season.

If he has any ambition of managing a big team, it could be time to bail for a club that will be more receptive to his demands.

jgl07
21-08-2009, 03:48 PM
If Shabba can actually sign players like Suso and Witteveen with a straight face then he should be kept at the PBS for the remainder of the club's existence. However long that turns out to be.
I suspect that they were Vlad sgnings rather than Csaba signings.

stevenhibs
21-08-2009, 03:50 PM
I suspect that they were Vlad sgnings rather than Csaba signings.

Yeah. The fact that shabba had them playing last season was a mirracle in my eyes. How he did it, i'll never know.

Mikey
21-08-2009, 04:17 PM

In the next few weeks we'll see the first sackings of the season. There'll be a few teams that have got off to a bad start but are well run clubs and will be looking for a manager come mid September. That's when he should go.

PaulSmith
21-08-2009, 05:12 PM
STV news reporting that Shabby has given Romanov an ultimatum (that will be number two then?)

The_Todd
21-08-2009, 05:16 PM
On one hand you can't blame him. He needs strikers, he knows it but he seems to be getting little backing from Mad King Bambo.

On the other, a lot of his problems are his own doing. Persisting with Nade. Jonnson at fullback.

I'm quite fond of Plan F, shame how much I dislike his team!

IWasThere2016
21-08-2009, 05:23 PM
He has a small release clause too of £140k!

This all part of Vlad's plan to cut spending - he'll force Plan F to go - and the replacement will be akin to Bruno oot and Black in :greengrin

Mibbes Aye
21-08-2009, 05:25 PM
Plan F isn't as good as he thinks he is. If he stays with Homfc, as is already evident, he'll be found out.

He'll go up in my estimation if he walks though. There's been a lack of charater and dignity from Homfc in every regard, and he's clearly been given the runaround on the signing front. An honest man would know what to do.

Were Shabba to resign on a point of principle it would demonstrate that at least one person associated with that club had some honour. (Also, his reputation won't get any higher at the PBS so now's the time to flee)

YehButNoBut
21-08-2009, 05:26 PM
Laszlo stalls on contract offer - link below

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/h/heart_of_midlothian/8215149.stm

Tyler Durden
21-08-2009, 06:00 PM
For once, I think Vlad's behaviour is perfectly acceptable here.

Plan F is moaning cos he hasn't signed a striker, but he refuses to give a good young prospect like Glen a chance. There have also been countless strikers available that would have improved Hearts squad on their existing budget. Even the likes of Stevie Lovell or the boy Leon Knight that Hamilton have signed today. Laszlo has signed Witteween so who's fault is that?

Best of all, there will no doubt be plenty of Jambos scratching their heads today, thinking..."why couldnt we have signed Stokes?"

I feel for them, I really do......

The_Todd
21-08-2009, 06:01 PM

Plan F is moaning cos he hasn't signed a striker, but he refuses to give a good young prospect like Glen a chance. There have also been countless strikers available that would have improved Hearts squad on their existing budget. Even the likes of Stevie Lovell or the boy Leon Knight that Hamilton have signed today. Laszlo has signed Witteween so who's fault is that?

Best of all, there will no doubt be plenty of Jambos scratching their heads today, thinking..."why couldnt we have signed Stokes?"

It all really depends on who signed Wittewotsits; Vlad or Csaba?

Tyler Durden
21-08-2009, 06:12 PM
Who knows, but Laszlo chose to start the guy in their first SPL game.

Unless that was Vlad......

The_Todd
21-08-2009, 06:17 PM
Who knows, but Laszlo chose to start the guy in their first SPL game.

Unless that was Vlad......

:hmmm:

And that's certainly not something Uncle Vlad would insist upon, is it?

Dashing Bob S
21-08-2009, 06:24 PM

As things stand, his reputation is enhanced by taking the Yams from 8th to 3rd in his first season. However, having lost Aguiar and lacking a striker who can run 10 yards, never mind score 10 goals, it's going to be a difficult season that could negate all the credit he received last season.

If he has any ambition of managing a big team, it could be time to bail for a club that will be more receptive to his demands.

Agree 100%. I would think, as part of the too late too little cost-cutting exercise that signings like Susan and Witigeen are on buttons and that even the Lovells of the world on a couple of grand would need Vlad's sanctioning. I think they are skint and Casa will try and manouver himself out the door to maintain credibility, Vlad will do the same to cut costs.

Hiber-nation
21-08-2009, 06:25 PM
This must surely be part of the "special relationship" with Liverpool. Hearts get Benitez with Nade moving to Merseyside as part of the deal - Hearts get the 2 ex Liverpool reserve players they were after but couldn't afford 3 years ago that are now playing Wirral pub league football.

Pedantic_Hibee
21-08-2009, 06:30 PM
He has a small release clause too of £140k!

I was wondering when you were going to drop that bomb on the main board, G :thumbsup::thumbsup:

This has been the best 24 hours I can remember in a long time :faf:

--------
21-08-2009, 07:31 PM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/scotland/8215316.stm

The best thing Shabby could do would be to get out and find a decent job.

He doesn't seem to be a bad sort of bloke, but he's flogging a dead horse there.

And I'm not sure that Der Fuhrer will exactly appreciate this sort of statement on TV from one of his underlings.

I wonder if Korobotchka has his passport handy? Wheelbarrow races, anyone?

davym7062
21-08-2009, 07:48 PM
maybe scala is ready now:worried:

--------
21-08-2009, 07:52 PM
maybe scala is ready now:worried:

Frail? :faf:

I noticed Goncalves was on the news as well, backing Shabby.

AND another one bites the dust.... :devil:

IWasThere2016
21-08-2009, 07:58 PM
I was wondering when you were going to drop that bomb on the main board, G :thumbsup::thumbsup:

This has been the best 24 hours I can remember in a long time :faf:

The night is young :wink:

matty_f
21-08-2009, 08:07 PM
Dangerous game for Plan F to play - if he gets someone and doesn't succeed, he is hanging himself, if Vlad calls his bluff then he has a big, big decision to make.

With only what, ten days? left of the transfer window, there'll be more than a few nervous Yams just now.

I agree with Mibbes point above as well, Plan F is nowhere near as good a manager as he thinks he is. Scoring goals was an issue for them last season, and it's not all about the personnel, tactics and formations come into it too.

Pedantic_Hibee
21-08-2009, 08:14 PM
The night is young :wink:

You've got something up your sleeve, my good man.

Forgive me while I hop onto the PM board and see if you've revealed it on there.

If you haven't you're a c**k-tease :wink:

Danderhall Hibs
21-08-2009, 08:15 PM
I agree with Mibbes point above as well, Plan F is nowhere near as good a manager as he thinks he is. Scoring goals was an issue for them last season, and it's not all about the personnel, tactics and formations come into it too.

To be fair he got his tactics and formation spot on last night. It was the pitch and the SFA and that that made them lose. Nothing to do with Shabby.

matty_f
21-08-2009, 08:18 PM
To be fair he got his tactics and formation spot on last night. It was the pitch and the SFA and that that made them lose. Nothing to do with Shabby.

Don't forget physics (the *******!) for causing the actions of the Zagreb players to result in goals.

--------
21-08-2009, 08:21 PM

"Tactics'? 'Formation'? Eh, whit? :faf:

IWasThere2016
21-08-2009, 08:23 PM
You've got something up your sleeve, my good man.

Forgive me while I hop onto the PM board and see if you've revealed it on there.

If you haven't you're a c**k-tease :wink:

No .. He's on an International teams radar apparently :cool2:

Hiber-nation
21-08-2009, 08:24 PM

I'm sure these goalposts were a tad squint.

Sergey
21-08-2009, 08:25 PM
Dangerous game for Plan F to play - if he gets someone and doesn't succeed, he is hanging himself, if Vlad calls his bluff then he has a big, big decision to make.

With only what, ten days? left of the transfer window, there'll be more than a few nervous Yams just now.

So, Plan F refuses to sign a new contract, eh!

I can visualise Feditovas slapping down a sheet of A4 and proclaiming, in his best UBIG spin, "Csaba. You're currently on a 3 year contract at £250k per year. Due to cost-cutting, you're now on £50k. Payments may be somewhat sporadic but everything will be OK once the new stand is completed".

Some folks swallow and some folks spit. CL is a swallower!

Danderhall Hibs
21-08-2009, 08:26 PM
I'm sure these goalposts were a tad squint.

Just the ones Hearts were "shooting" into. I heard Gordon Smith and Ernie Waker went on the pitch at half-time to move them to the other end.

Mibbes Aye
21-08-2009, 08:27 PM
Don't forget physics (the *******!) for causing the actions of the Zagreb players to result in goals.

Bloody laws of science :grr:

Somebody kicks a ball and it ends up in the net. How are good, honest folk like Bouzid and Zaliukas meant to cope with fundamental concepts like "cause" and "effect" :brickwall

GordonR
21-08-2009, 08:45 PM

:agree:

Looking at the history of Romanov's behaviour and the way he deals with people, is there anything there to suggest he enjoys or even tolerates being dictated to by an employee?

This could get very interesting, very quickly. :lolyam:

H1bs6H3arts2 FC
21-08-2009, 08:54 PM

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/h/heart_of_midlothian/8215149.stm

the cant sounds like yoda !!! :jamboak:

H1bs6H3arts2 FC
21-08-2009, 08:55 PM

bahave yersell !!! feel ma erse :duck:

Dashing Bob S
21-08-2009, 09:03 PM
The Yams have failed to replace Berra and Neilson in defence, and seem far weaker there than they were last season.

They have lost the skill of Augulera in the midfield and seem uninspired and pedestrian in that department.

Thankfully, they still have the same devastating strikeforce they enjoyed in the last campaign, so the picture isn't totally bleak.

Danderhall Hibs
21-08-2009, 09:10 PM
They have lost the skill of Augulera in the midfield and seem uninspired and pedestrian in that department.

They're really Dirrrty now.

Jack
21-08-2009, 09:17 PM
He's better than they deserve. When he had a decent defence they didn't leak goals. He's been crying out for a striker since he arrived.

He just didn't know what we've known all along, the Mad One has been soaking them for every penny he can since day one?

jacomo
21-08-2009, 09:32 PM

Vlad won't like this impudence one bit.

Sprouleflyer
22-08-2009, 09:41 AM
Laslo must have known the financial problem Hearts were in before he signed. I think it's a bit daft him spouting he may leave if he does not get the financial backing from Vlad. Just where does Laslo think this financial backing will come from?

Yes, Hearts have sold 10,000 ST's but 10% of that was for £19, you won't be able to buy much quality with the ST money Hearts have brought in and the chances are most of that money has gone to stave off the Inland Revenue, wages and other parts of the UBIG empire.

£36M in debt when he signed, £30M in debt with the last set of accounts and chances are that amount will have increased as there have been no £9M player sales last season.

I really can't see what Laslo has got to moan about!

Sergey
22-08-2009, 09:54 AM
Laslo must have known the financial problem Hearts were in before he signed. I think it's a bit daft him spouting he may leave if he does not get the financial backing from Vlad. Just where does Laslo think this financial backing will come from?

Yes, Hearts have sold 10,000 ST's but 10% of that was for £19, you won't be able to buy much quality with the ST money Hearts have brought in and the chances are most of that money has gone to stave off the Inland Revenue, wages and other parts of the UBIG empire.

£36M in debt when he signed, £30M in debt with the last set of accounts and chances are that amount will have increased as there have been no £9M player sales last season.

I really can't see what Laslo has got to moan about!

Porkies from Vlad (http://edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/-Hearts-boss-reveals-Romanov.5310501.jp)

bighairyfaeleith
22-08-2009, 10:04 AM

I've read it twice now and I still have no ****ing clue what the goat is talking about, I mean honestly the man is a ****ing idiot :spammy: