PDA

View Full Version : Tickets on sale tomorrow at ground.

marinello59
21-08-2009, 12:59 PM
Update from Official Site.

http://www.hibs.co.uk/news/more.php?id=3634_0_1_0_C

GreenCastle
21-08-2009, 02:16 PM
Update from Official Site.

http://www.hibs.co.uk/news/more.php?id=3634_0_1_0_C

Surprised we haven't sold out yet :confused:

RoYO!
21-08-2009, 02:27 PM
reckon there will be a lot more sold today! :D

RIP
21-08-2009, 02:30 PM
We Mackay's are in some predicament. Niece is picked for a ladies fitba match at Inverleith at 11am. We were all planning to support her. However she's missed some training recently.

If their coach has a full side and plenty subbies and she's not in the starting line-up - wee bro (dad) might ask if she can be excused and then do a mad dash tae the game.

Trouble will be the getting out of Edinburgh, out to the M9, off at J5 and the busy stretch by the stadium, to the car park at Falkirk College, running to the ground, getting six tickets from the portacabin, in through the turnstiles and taking our seat for the teams coming out.................how much time would we need to allow? Anyone guess?

Also with half the allocation gone by this morning - what chance it would be a sell-out by kickoff time tomorrow?

Decisions...Decisions....

Jonnyboy
21-08-2009, 02:32 PM
We Mackay's are in some predicament. Niece is picked for a ladies fitba match at Inverleith at 11am. She's missed some training recently.

If their coach has a full side and plenty subbies and she's not in the starting line-up - wee bro (dad) might ask if she can be excused and then do a mad dash tae the game.

Trouble will be the getting out of Edinburgh, out to the M9, off at J5 and the busy stretch by the stadium, to the car park at Falkirk College, running to the ground, getting six tickets from the portacabin, in through the turnstiles and taking our seat for the teams coming out.................how much time would we need to allow? Anyone guess?

Also with half the allocation gone by this morning - what chance it would be a sell-out by kickoff time tomorrow?

Decisions...Decisions....

Easy peasy. Kick yer niece on the shin, phone her coach to report the injury and take a liesurely drive to Falkirk tomorrow morning :wink:

MacBean
21-08-2009, 02:42 PM
was planning to heade thru tomorrow too but havent got a ticket yet - hard for me to get the time to get to easter road - i live on the dark side of the city!

Good that its pay at the gay (or ticket office) cos it means i can make it thru without taking a ridiculous d-tour around half the city!

do we think there will be plenty of tickets available or shall we sell out?!

The_Todd
21-08-2009, 02:45 PM
Good that its pay at the gay

Is this a new system where Falkirk have employed from the gay community at the turnstiles?

GreenCastle
21-08-2009, 03:07 PM
Do people think we will see another Dunfermline with large numbers of walk ups and people not getting in on time?

Albanian Hibs
21-08-2009, 03:37 PM
Do people think we will see another Dunfermline with large numbers of walk ups and people not getting in on time?

:agree: I think so, especially after todays news

GreenCastle
21-08-2009, 04:20 PM
People should get there early I guess :agree:

The_Todd
21-08-2009, 04:32 PM
I've never had a Ticket Office gripe before, but I'm going to have one now.

I drove to the TO after work today to get a ticket for tomorrow, and anyone who drives round the Picardy Place roundabout or anywhere along Leith Walk at the moment will tell you it's chaos around there at the moment.

Get to the TO a 4.50pm, remembering the statement on the 'Fishul Site saying you can buy tickets til 5pm before they're sent to Falkirk for walk up sales, only to be told I couldn't buy tickets now I'd have to get them in Falkirk.

Ok, it was almost closing time and I know myself you want to get away - but why say you can buy tickets up til 5 then decide "no, actually, you can't".

Looks like I'll be queuing up for a ticket tomorrow, then.

bigwheel
21-08-2009, 04:34 PM

I drove to the TO after work today to get a ticket for tomorrow, and anyone who drives round the Picardy Place roundabout or anywhere along Leith Walk at the moment will tell you it's chaos around there at the moment.

Get to the TO a 4.50pm, remembering the statement on the 'Fishul Site saying you can buy tickets til 5pm before they're sent to Falkirk for walk up sales, only to be told I couldn't buy tickets now I'd have to get them in Falkirk.

Ok, it was almost closing time and I know myself you want to get away - but why say you can buy tickets up til 5 then decide "no, actually, you can't".

My Dad was there at 3.30pm and they said they had already sent them back to Falkirk! :confused:

California-Hibs
21-08-2009, 05:08 PM

exactly the same for me, was there at 4.50pm and everything haha. Queuing for a ticket tomorrow in Falkirk aswel, it could be abit busy!