PDA

View Full Version : Song for Saturday.

Rory89
21-08-2009, 12:21 PM
YOU'RE JUST OUR FEEDER CLUB!

Albeit we didn't take Stokes straight from Falkirk as we did with Yogi, Cregg and McBride, but it should still wind the Falkirk fans up.

Lets get this one sung. :greengrin

Gatecrasher
21-08-2009, 12:22 PM
Too much like Celtic IMO

Hibee87
21-08-2009, 12:23 PM

Albeit we didn't take Stokes straight from Falkirk as we did with Yogi, Cregg and McBride, but it should still wind the Falkirk fans up.

:bitchy: hardly think thats going to wind them up, plus its a bit to celtic minded for my liking makes yourself look foolish imo

--------
21-08-2009, 12:27 PM

And what happened when Celtic did that to us? :cool2:

Leave that sort of arrogance to the Yams and Weegies.

We are the Wee Team.

And humble with it. :devil:

Rory89
21-08-2009, 12:31 PM
Christ what a hit eh. :greengrin

Think the Falkirk fans are going to be dishing out the abuse to Cregg, McBride and probably Yogi on Saturday, I reckon we need to have something to wind them up back.

Oh well. :wink:

Ritchie
21-08-2009, 12:44 PM

Think the Falkirk fans are going to be dishing out the abuse to Cregg, McBride and probably Yogi on Saturday, I reckon we need to have something to wind them up back.

the stokes hat-trick & cregg double will sort that oot mate. :wink:

Hibee87
21-08-2009, 12:46 PM

I recon they will not be full of voice after 10 mins and were 2 up :thumbsup:

think the game could well be a sell out on our behalf its all ticket (not sure how many are left) or howe many we even got but im sure the signing of stokes and the fact he may start will give a few more hibbys a push to go even if it is on the box

Rory89
21-08-2009, 12:56 PM
the stokes hat-trick & cregg double will sort that oot mate. :wink:

Haha, none for McBride then?

I recon they will not be full of voice after 10 mins and were 2 up :thumbsup:

think the game could well be a sell out on our behalf its all ticket (not sure how many are left) or howe many we even got but im sure the signing of stokes and the fact he may start will give a few more hibbys a push to go even if it is on the box

Hopefully, poor show if it isn't. Got 2 tickets just now, was worried it would be sold out already but apparently not. I wouldn't even be able to go but as we all know betting on Hearts losing to a decent side is essentially free money. :greengrin

MyJo
21-08-2009, 12:56 PM
nahhhh...i think a nice wee ditty of appreciation towards McBride will wind them all up seeing as he ripped into them for being awful fans and they all hated him before he left :greengrin

yogi hughes' green & white army will probably do the trick as well

edit: hows about "do you want to buy our stand" :tee hee:

Ritchie
21-08-2009, 12:57 PM

he'll set them all up of course..... :agree:

Hibee87
21-08-2009, 01:04 PM

Hopefully, poor show if it isn't. Got 2 tickets just now, was worried it would be sold out already but apparently not. I wouldn't even be able to go but as we all know betting on Hearts losing to a decent side is essentially free money. :greengrin

Had a fiver on zagred everton and fulhm, only returns 14.44 but still better than nothing i only decided to go on wednesday night aswell glad i did now hope stokes is involved :thumbsup:

NORTHERNHIBBY
21-08-2009, 01:59 PM
If we give them a doing it would be appropriate to remind them that they didn't want these players and/or Eddie May decided that they were not good enough for Falkirk.

RoYO!
21-08-2009, 02:03 PM
wonder how many tickets are left? :wink: i dont normally go to away games, though i did go to a few in pre season, im WELL up for it now! :thumbsup:

iwasthere1972
21-08-2009, 02:08 PM

:bitchy: Bad idea. That's all I can say on the matter.

Jonnyboy
21-08-2009, 02:20 PM
I like this one :greengrin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWER-Qs2UV8&feature=PlayList&p=FBF968528485C76D&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=47

From about 30 seconds in - superb :greengrin

Can just imagine the East Stand bouncing

Anyone fancy trying to put some words to it?