PDA

View Full Version : Did we do that on Purpose ?

gillythehibby
21-08-2009, 10:20 AM
As we all know, Uncle Rodney works in mysterious ways. Do you think he released the Stoke's signing on purpose this morning? :devil:

I like his style :thumbsup:

Leith Green
21-08-2009, 10:23 AM
As we all know, Uncle Rodney works in mysterious ways. Do you think he released the Stoke's signing on purpose this morning? :devil:

I think it's more likely that he done it to give the club the maximum amount of time to sell more season tickets before the Celtic game on Sunday 30th Aug ... I dont think it suits the club to wait til the deadline this season, he will be trying to shift as many extra season tickets next week as possible..

IWasThere2016
21-08-2009, 10:24 AM
I think it's more likely that he done it to give the club the maximum amount of time to sell more season tickets before the Celtic game on Sunday 30th Aug ... I dont think it suits the club to wait til the deadline this season, he will be trying to shift as many extra season tickets next week as possible..

:agree: And rightly so. If it coincidentally falls on the day of the Yams hangover then great! :greengrin

Leith Green
21-08-2009, 10:31 AM
:agree: And rightly so. If it coincidentally falls on the day of the Yams hangover then great! :greengrin

Exactly, I'd imagine Petrie would have been anxious to push the deal through as early as possible this week to maximise the time left before our next home game..

Does anyone know how many we have sold?

Mary Hinge
21-08-2009, 10:33 AM

I've heard from a very reliable source that Yogi asked specifically for the signing to be made public after the yams were pumped :greengrin

IWasThere2016
21-08-2009, 10:41 AM
Exactly, I'd imagine Petrie would have been anxious to push the deal through as early as possible this week to maximise the time left before our next home game..

Does anyone know how many we have sold?

Guestimate - 8,500

Hibee87
21-08-2009, 10:44 AM
Guestimate - 8,500

Im pretty sure its over the 10 thou mark but for the life of me i cant remeber if this was in the paper on from a hibs story or if i just imagined it :confused:

And agree with above posts abotu trying to push this through for the season tickets, can you imagine how many extra we would have shifted if riordan had signed earlier?

p.s is there actually a deadline as to when you can buy a season ticket?