PDA

View Full Version : 5 Pound well spent?

Hibee87
21-08-2009, 10:12 AM
2 weeks ago i struck this relegation bet 100/1 Hearts i was laughed at by the yam working in the bookie, lokos liek i might get the last laugh

sambajustice
21-08-2009, 10:22 AM
2 weeks ago i struck this relegation bet 100/1 Hearts i was laughed at by the yam working in the bookie, lokos liek i might get the last laugh

A fair way to go yet mate!

As much as I would love it I just cant see it, there's plenty other teams out there who have weakened greatly and are truly pish. Hamilton, motherwell, Aberdeen, Falkirk, st johnstone, st mirren and killie will all really struggle this year. Once a couple of injuries/suspensions kick in then it could be a long season for some of those teams.

I think yon Los Yambolinos will just be a bit better than the rest of the steaming pile of cack that is building up in the EssPeeEll!

Beefster
21-08-2009, 10:47 AM

Only if you call losing £5 'the last laugh'.

Folk are starting to get carried away again. Happens every time, we get a spate of good news (Hibs wins, Hearts losses, Riordan signing, Stokes signing).

Hibee87
21-08-2009, 10:47 AM
A fair way to go yet mate!

As much as I would love it I just cant see it, there's plenty other teams out there who have weakened greatly and are truly pish. Hamilton, motherwell, Aberdeen, Falkirk, st johnstone, st mirren and killie will all really struggle this year. Once a couple of injuries/suspensions kick in then it could be a long season for some of those teams.

I think yon Los Yambolinos will just be a bit better than the rest of the steaming pile of cack that is building up in the EssPeeEll!

One can drem my friend :jamboak:

JoeT
21-08-2009, 10:51 AM
What odds do you get on relegation to 3rd division?

haagsehibby
21-08-2009, 10:53 AM

No chance Hearts will get relegated, I can't see them being outside the top six TBH.

You should have kept your fiver for the Dnipro appeal.

Hibee87
21-08-2009, 11:00 AM
No chance Hearts will get relegated, I can't see them being outside the top six TBH.

You should have kept your fiver for the Dnipro appeal.

It was a joke lads, i bet the same evey year hibs to win the leage and hearts to get relegated 5 pound on each i knwo im better spending the tenner somewhere else but you can live in hope cant you.

dnipro apeal :confused:

haagsehibby
21-08-2009, 11:20 AM
It was a joke lads, i bet the same evey year hibs to win the leage and hearts to get relegated 5 pound on each i knwo im better spending the tenner somewhere else but you can live in hope cant you.

Have a look at the stickies at the top of the Main Forum page.

bingo70
21-08-2009, 11:27 AM

I actually don't think it's the worst bet in the world, not because of what happened last night or what happened against Dundee Utd on monday but because of their financial situation, i know we've been saying it for ages but the rate they're losing money sooner or later it's going to go tits up for them, and if it does the fact they'll lose 10 points as well as having to get rid of their best players would mean they could be serious relegation candidates.

Even administration asides, last season when they had there non payment of wages problems they had Berra and Neilson holding the team together, if it happens again this time they've not got the same people at the club that care enough to make sure it doesn't effect the team.

Plus they're pish :greengrin