PDA

View Full Version : Season Tickets

sambajustice
21-08-2009, 10:02 AM
I take it if I wanted a Season ticket now i'd have to pay the full whack for it and wouldnt be able to pay it up?

If so, I might save up and get a half yin later on!

monktonharp
21-08-2009, 10:34 AM
might not be many half seasons on sale this time.if the East is demolished before new year,they'll need to put the Eastenders into the South.:wink:

zemmamarama
21-08-2009, 11:25 AM
I take it if I wanted a Season ticket now i'd have to pay the full whack for it and wouldnt be able to pay it up?

Was there not a second payment plan introduced because of the credit crunch? :confused:

I'm sure it was for people who wanted to pay up their ticket and they wouldn't pay for the first couple of matches?

Just buy a full season ticket :thumbsup:

MyJo
21-08-2009, 01:50 PM
Was there not a second payment plan introduced because of the credit crunch? :confused:

I'm sure it was for people who wanted to pay up their ticket and they wouldn't pay for the first couple of matches?

Just buy a full season ticket :thumbsup:

the summer payment plan had to be applied for by 30/06 and it was for a full season but you got individual tickets for St Midden & Celtic and your season ticket book after it was all paid off by 15/09

i'm bloody glad that i decided to do it now :smug: :greengrin

Ritchie
21-08-2009, 01:53 PM

get a credit card with 0% interest for * months and fire it on that! :thumbsup:

* varies depending on credit card company.

RoYO!
21-08-2009, 02:21 PM
was just saying to my dad that if hibs pump falkirk, hibs should do a big push for ST's, very slightly reduced ie £17 or whatever price per game works out as.

Also if they were to make an announcement about the east, saying they will start work this season, then i think that would sway a bunch to get one as they would get dibbs on the best seats in the new east.

hibsdaft
21-08-2009, 02:34 PM
if the club had sense (and they seem to) they'd be working on a package to announce at Monday's Stokes Press Conference.

if nothing else, then offering season tickets minus the price of the St Mirren game, with decent finance packages too

pushing the Cup Top Up too maybe given we've 1 guaranteed home game now.

:agree::flag:

Tattie
21-08-2009, 02:52 PM
I guess buying my ST when Mixu was still in charge was a risky plan but it has paid off. Cup top up for £12.50 and new look squad that will be challenging this season unlike last.

brog
21-08-2009, 03:00 PM
if the club had sense (and they seem to) they'd be working on a package to announce at Monday's Stokes Press Conference.

if nothing else, then offering season tickets minus the price of the St Mirren game, with decent finance packages too

pushing the Cup Top Up too maybe given we've 1 guaranteed home game now.

:agree::flag:

I think also we'll see Stokes for first time vs Brechin. Even at reduced prices that should add a couple of thousand to the gate & start paying back his fee. Of course, winning on Saturday is the best thing we can do to boost our sale of seasons etc.

NYHibby
21-08-2009, 06:42 PM
I've said this before here, but the club should be more creative with its season ticket offerings. Instead of just selling full season tickets and half season tickets, they should offer packages of 10 tickets, for example, that could be used at any game. For example, you could use one at 10 games of your choice or use two at 5 games, etc... Or they could sell similar packagers except they pick the game up front.

iwasthere1972
21-08-2009, 06:47 PM
I've said this before here, but the club should be more creative with its season ticket offerings. Instead of just selling full season tickets and half season tickets, they should offer packages of 10 tickets, for example, that could be used at any game. For example, you could use one at 10 games of your choice or use two at 5 games, etc... Or they could sell similar packagers except they pick the game up front.

That would probably create major problems as Hibs would have no idea how many fans were going to turn up for a particular game unless you had to book. That would be a nightmare and can't see it working.

Dashing Bob S
21-08-2009, 06:56 PM
It should be easy to offer an ST minus one game admission, (St. Midden) or two games admission (Smeltic) etc etc right up till the half-season ticket at new year. You can get the software to do that sort of thing.

NYHibby
21-08-2009, 06:59 PM
That would probably create major problems as Hibs would have no idea how many fans were going to turn up for a particular game unless you had to book. That would be a nightmare and can't see it working.

You could handle this a number of ways. Require them to trade the voucher for an actual ticket. If it made a difference, you could have a deadline of something like 2 days before the game if having gameday trades would be too difficult.

Also, I fail to see how this would create major problems. How much does staffing change if 14,300 people show up instead of 14,000? A large part of the people who would be interested would be the people who would have bought individual tickets anyway. Hibs should be able to predict how many people would show up. If they can't accurately predict how many people willing be coming within a hundred or so, maybe there should be some changes in staff.

This isn't an original idea I came up with. Many american team do something similar. If they can handle it, Hibs should be able to.

Gmack7
21-08-2009, 07:59 PM
It should be easy to offer an ST minus one game admission, (St. Midden) or two games admission (Smeltic) etc etc right up till the half-season ticket at new year. You can get the software to do that sort of thing.
i asked that very question today about reductions in ST prices after the st mirren game.NO DEAL.:confused: