PDA

View Full Version : (nhc)they're not a happy bunch

legends of 73
21-08-2009, 05:24 AM
me being the ever concious taxi driver i made my way out to the airport this morning as 2 flights were coming in from zagreab,

1st flight in at around 2.30am was the fans charter and boy were they not happy.They all looked like they had just had their erse skelped and their jaws were scrapping along the ground.

the 1st handful of "fans"grumbled their way to the taxis then it was my turn,i asked them what the score was to which the reply was f@@k off ya hibs c@@t,then i asked them if someone had got sent off seeing it was a good old royal pumping the had just got,no they answered we were just sh@te £400 to watch that cack mickey stewart to blame :blah::blah::blah:.

i asked if the £400 was for a couple of days to which they replied no f@@king left on thursday morning and straight back after the game 2 days off work etc

don't think they realised i was ripping the p@sh out of them.

So it was back to the airport as the next plane was about to land

1st to arrive down the tunnel was a guy in a Christopher Biggins safari suit and it was the PIEMAN so i shouted would anyone like a pie cos i know a man who makes them,the look i got from him was priceless.

next down was Lee "shotgun" Wallace as he got into my mates taxi i said watch yourself just incase he's got his gun with him the reply i got from "shotgun" was **** off you tosser.

a few other players came down who i didn't know so i left them alone then my fare came along a guy in his middle fifties dressed head to toe in maroon shaking the players hands saying his goodbyes looking like coco the clown so i decided i'd rip the pish out of him the minute he got in the cab so the journey to stockbridge was the most enjoyable i've ever had coco the clown was all for cutting his throat over the way they played and he fears for them this season.

what i did find strange that there was no team bus there to meet them as a big team you'd have thought the bus would have picked them up took them to the rented training center to get there cars but no they had to slum it in a taxi :boo hoo::boo hoo:

but who gives a ****

if carlsberg done thursday nights this would have ben the best ever:greengrin:greengrin

poolman
21-08-2009, 06:17 AM
me being the ever concious taxi driver i made my way out to the airport this morning as 2 flights were coming in from zagreab,

1st flight in at around 2.30am was the fans charter and boy were they not happy.They all looked like they had just had their erse skelped and their jaws were scrapping along the ground.

the 1st handful of "fans"grumbled their way to the taxis then it was my turn,i asked them what the score was to which the reply was f@@k off ya hibs c@@t,then i asked them if someone had got sent off seeing it was a good old royal pumping the had just got,no they answered we were just sh@te £400 to watch that cack mickey stewart to blame :blah::blah::blah:.

i asked if the £400 was for a couple of days to which they replied no f@@king left on thursday morning and straight back after the game 2 days off work etc

1st to arrive down the tunnel was a guy in a Christopher Biggins safari suit and it was the PIEMAN so i shouted would anyone like a pie cos i know a man who makes them,the look i got from him was priceless.

next down was Lee "shotgun" Wallace as he got into my mates taxi i said watch yourself just incase he's got his gun with him the reply i got from "shotgun" was **** off you tosser.

a few other players came down who i didn't know so i left them alone then my fare came along a guy in his middle fifties dressed head to toe in maroon shaking the players hands saying his goodbyes looking like coco the clown so i decided i'd rip the pish out of him the minute he got in the cab so the journey to stockbridge was the most enjoyable i've ever had coco the clown was all for cutting his throat over the way they played and he fears for them this season.

what i did find strange that there was no team bus there to meet them as a big team you'd have thought the bus would have picked them up took them to the rented training center to get there cars but no they had to slum it in a taxi :boo hoo::boo hoo:

but who gives a ****

if carlsberg done thursday nights this would have ben the best ever:greengrin:greengrin

:faf::faf::faf:

Love it

matty_f
21-08-2009, 06:35 AM

but who gives a ****

:faf::faf::top marks

Toaods
21-08-2009, 06:46 AM
nae tips then.....:greengrin

Sprouleflyer
21-08-2009, 07:05 AM

but who gives a ****

Did you have to clean out your taxi afterwards?

What is worst, a pile of puke on your back seat or a pile of Jambo on your back seat?

HibeeJoxy
21-08-2009, 07:12 AM
Never posted before, signed up a few weeks ago and been waiting on a great thread to post on, this got the :thumbsup:

Thanks for that beer monster absolute classic:agree: The perks of the day job:greengrin

You've made my day, just finished an 8 hour nightshift and thought I would just check the reaction to last nights humping, I haven't stopped laughing since :faf::faf::faf::faf::faf:

:top marks

Dashing Bob S
21-08-2009, 07:20 AM

Never get in a Hibs fan's cab after your team's had a bad night in Europe?

H1bs6H3arts2 FC
21-08-2009, 07:22 AM

but who gives a ****

YOU ARE A LEGEND !!! :thumbsup:

poolman
21-08-2009, 07:26 AM
Never posted before, signed up a few weeks ago and been waiting on a great thread to post on, this got the :thumbsup:

Thanks for that beer monster absolute classic:agree: The perks of the day job:greengrin

You've made my day, just finished an 8 hour nightshift and thought I would just check the reaction to last nights humping, I haven't stopped laughing since :faf::faf::faf::faf

LTYF :wink:

Welcome aboard :thumbsup:

Danderhall Hibs
21-08-2009, 07:27 AM

:hilarious Did your mate survive the journey?

johnbc70
21-08-2009, 07:51 AM
Ah classic - I heard some jambo clown was arranging a charter flight from Edinburgh but was asking £400 for basically leaving Thursday morning at 5am and then flying back straight after the game.

I also cannot believe they make their players get taxi's back - maybe part of some VAT scam or something!!

brog
21-08-2009, 07:57 AM
Still, they've got a nice easy game this weekend! :wink: Wot a shambles. No money & their only playing asset is injured so no sales either. Tick/tock!

legends of 73
21-08-2009, 11:33 AM
cheers guys

just i would brighten up folks friday morning with my goings on last night,

not that it needed brightened up:faf::faf::faf::faf:

legends of 73
21-08-2009, 11:36 AM
:hilarious Did your mate survive the journey?

hope so never heard from him after that,maybe he's been taken hostage and been stuck in a gimp mask as we speak:hmmm:

--------
21-08-2009, 12:18 PM
hope so never heard from him after that,maybe he's been taken hostage and been stuck in a gimp mask as we speak:hmmm:

Probably be announced as their 'exciting new striker' on Monday morning.

Cheers, mate. Brilliant post.

007 Mickey Weir
21-08-2009, 12:38 PM
Brilliant stuff!!!!

On Monday night they were all shouting about how they are gonna split the old firm and push for the title. Now 4 days later there season is in a mess!!

Just gutted we have to wait until November to play that pash!!!!

banarc7062
21-08-2009, 12:44 PM

Aye, dinnae waste yer money watchin that sh~#e:thumbsup: GGTTH

edfen
21-08-2009, 01:00 PM

but who gives a ****

charlie if id known you were working there wouldve been a fare to dunfermline for you mate,good trip,awful result but hey ho,complety out of our depth

legends of 73
21-08-2009, 01:59 PM
charlie if id known you were working there wouldve been a fare to dunfermline for you mate,good trip,awful result but hey ho,complety out of our depth

that would have made my night picking you up and ripping the pish out of you.:greengrin

hows life treating you ed might need your services soon staircase and bedroom needing skimmed

jarre1875
21-08-2009, 02:13 PM
Ah classic - I heard some jambo clown was arranging a charter flight from Edinburgh but was asking £400 for basically leaving Thursday morning at 5am and then flying back straight after the game.

I also cannot believe they make their players get taxi's back - maybe part of some VAT scam or something!!

Yeah its true. You could've been to Zagreb for a bargain price of £365. Guy at work thought about it but in the end decided no to bother

edfen
21-08-2009, 05:05 PM
that would have made my night picking you up and ripping the pish out of you.:greengrin

hows life treating you ed might need your services soon staircase and bedroom needing skimmed

lifes good mate,just gis a bell when youre ready:thumbsup: