PDA

View Full Version : Shaun Lawson - Cult hero

Hibbyradge
20-08-2009, 11:35 PM
Standing ovation, please, for the laddie Lawson for choosing the return game against Zagreb as his first ever trip to Tynecastle.

£200.70 it cost him.

:applause::applause::applause::applause:

:trumpet:

blackpoolhibs
20-08-2009, 11:37 PM
Standing ovation, please, for the laddie Lawson for choosing the return game against Zagreb as his first ever trip to Tynecastle.

£200.70 it cost him.

:spammy::violin::faf:

--------
20-08-2009, 11:39 PM

£200.70 it cost him.

AND SEVENTY PEE? :cool2:

His other team's Norwich, right? :faf:

_hucks_
20-08-2009, 11:39 PM
Beautiful. Just beautiful.

hibeeleicester
20-08-2009, 11:45 PM
Just Jizzed.

Take a bow shaun.

blackpoolhibs
20-08-2009, 11:45 PM

Hearts and Paul Lambert, how unlucky can one person get?:faf:

--------
20-08-2009, 11:48 PM

I feel a bit sorry for Lambert, though.

How'd YOU like having Shaun the Shellsuit stalking you? :devil:

Hibbyradge
21-08-2009, 12:01 AM

Together, my train ticket, hotel room and match ticket have cost me the princely sum of £200.70 (as it's Festival season, and was less than three weeks before the game, there were no cheap rail tickets, and flights cost the same). But **** refunds! It's European football, and these things happen: more and more often to almost every SPL side in Europe now it seems.

I'll be there - and am still looking forward to it.

£200.70 eh? Woo Hoo. :rolleyes:

He's looking forward to his first trip to Tynie. No wonder. It's about time.

It will be shiete though. Flat atmos from the start and it will end in a nil.

Good lad Shaun, ya babblin, 2 faced erse.

--------
21-08-2009, 12:09 AM
£200.70 eh? Woo Hoo. :rolleyes:

He's looking forward to his first trip to Tynie. No wonder. It's about time.

It will be shiete though. Flat atmos from the start and it will end in a nil.

Good lad Shaun, ya babblin, 2 faced erse.

Don't be hard on the laddie, Radge.

He's been saving up his pennies in his piggy-bank since 1983 for this game.

At he WILL see one decent football team.

... with his luck, the BBB'll decide to come over, and he'll be sitting in his wee maroon shell-suit, right in the middle of them. :faf:

sleeping giant
21-08-2009, 12:11 AM
He'll be delighted with this thread.

Shaun yer a plum :grr:

CyberSauzee
21-08-2009, 01:49 AM
Apologies to the OP, but you can't spell. I thought that in this context cult was spelt with an 'N' instead of an 'L'.

Part/Time Supporter
21-08-2009, 06:16 AM

Paul Lambert

:faf:

I wonder if Csaba took his English lessons from Lambert?

:dizzy:

The_Todd
21-08-2009, 06:49 AM
His first trip?

I'm sure he used to insist he'd already been a couple of times in a vain attempt to big himself up in front of his JKB "pals".

Does this mean he was lying?

marinello59
21-08-2009, 06:56 AM
His first trip?

I'm sure he used to insist he'd already been a couple of times in a vain attempt to big himself up in front of his JKB "pals".

Does this mean he was lying?

He would probably prefer to use the term prevarication. (Although it may take several thousand words to get there.)
Puffery seems the most apt term though.:greengrin

GordonR
21-08-2009, 07:00 AM
Has he factored the cost of bus tickets from his hotel to Tynie and back into this princely sum?

And what about drinks out on the town? Or is he maybe thinking all his newfound KB pals will be buying those?

18/03/07
21-08-2009, 07:34 AM
and was lambert not in charge of livingston v hfc,another game with 7

blackpoolhibs
21-08-2009, 08:15 AM
How funny would it be if his seat is next to the fruit loop that does all the excersizes, on the 18 yard line. In fact, that could be shaun.:faf:

GordonR
21-08-2009, 08:34 AM
Could we not have a whipround, and reimburse him
for that 70p?

I personally will pledge 5p to the Hibs.net Shaunathon Appeal.

Seany HFC 7-0
21-08-2009, 08:38 AM

£200.70 it cost him.

:faf::violin::spammy:

Hibstrooper
21-08-2009, 08:46 AM
I have no idea who this guy is but surely threads like this will do nothing but stoke his ego and give the keechbackers a big thrill about how much he has wound people up on here.

I'm sure we have posters who celebrate being hated over the road. If he is such an annoying Yam fud why give him the time of day?

Seany HFC 7-0
21-08-2009, 08:50 AM
I have no idea who this guy is but surely threads like this will do nothing but stoke his ego and give the keechbackers a big thrill about how much he has wound people up on here.

I'm sure we have posters who celebrate being hated over the road. If he is such an annoying Yam fud why give him the time of day?

For a laugh! :devil: Chill! :cool2:

Hibbyradge
21-08-2009, 08:53 AM

That does apply to some of them across the road, but not our Shaun.

He hasn't wound anyone up.

He's just a poor we lost soul and we're enjoying him.

Bragging about spending £200 and 70p to see a game, his first as a Hearts "supporter".

And they're already 4 - 0 down.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

--------
21-08-2009, 08:54 AM

"Stoke" his ego! "STOKE" his ego!

"STOKE" his ego!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :faf:

You ARE naughty - but I like you! :devil:

Hibstrooper
21-08-2009, 08:59 AM
"Stoke" his ego! "STOKE" his ego!

"STOKE" his ego!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :faf:

You ARE naughty - but I like you! :devil:

:wink:

--------
21-08-2009, 09:10 AM
:wink:

Shaun is a plum of truly monumental proportions.

Even as Yams go, he has the potential to be the Plook to end all Plooks.

He'll be MUCH more fun in the future if we take a wee bit trouble with him now.

Viva_Palmeiras
21-08-2009, 09:13 AM
Lawson is this not the boy from Cambridge that was writing some thesis about how Romanov would pull it out the bag and surprise us all - later realised the error of his ways and held his hand up?

What a twally, never been to Tynie - is he like one of those born again Christians telling others with a longer track record how to live their Jamboid existence?

Viva_Palmeiras
21-08-2009, 09:15 AM
Oh a cult hero - sorry misread that. Total cult.

Phil D. Rolls
21-08-2009, 09:21 AM

Just beat me. Bah. :greengrin

jacomo
21-08-2009, 09:33 AM
Just beat me. Bah. :greengrin

Hearts, however, were beaten by miles.

:greengrin

--------
21-08-2009, 10:32 AM
Hearts, however, were beaten by miles.

:greengrin

I thought it was Dinamo Zagreb????? :confused:

CraigHibee
21-08-2009, 01:02 PM

£200.70 it cost him.

what a way to spend his hard earned giro :bye:

Kato
21-08-2009, 01:03 PM
First match and he's spouted so much hot air already.

Fake fan.

Peevemor
22-08-2009, 09:12 PM
Here's his current signature -

Dear Vladimir,

If Hibs can sign Anthony Stokes, Kilmarnock can sign Kevin Kyle, Dundee United can sign Danny Cadamarteri, and Aberdeen can keep hold of Lee Miller, why can't we get anyone good enough up front, even taking into account our cutting costs?

That's telling him Shaun! :faf:

Sergey
22-08-2009, 09:21 PM
Here's his current signature -

That's telling him Shaun! :faf:

I was driving back to The Holy Land after the Bolton match and had the car radio tuned into Radio 5Live.

Alan Green's 606 came on.

"Our first caller tonight is Shaun from Oxfordshire. You'd like to comment on Norwich getting humped by 7 goals at home, Shaun".

Oh....how I laughed. Poor lad was close to tears.

Maybe BBCi Player will still have it :greengrin

iwasthere1972
22-08-2009, 09:30 PM

£200.70 it cost him.

A wee advert for the "Yams Executive European Dream Package" on Gumtree could, if worded correctly, see him claw back 70p. The £200 he would have to kiss goodbye to :agree:

Yams :bye:

FranckSuzy
22-08-2009, 10:25 PM
Originally Posted by Billyboy

How do you think they would feel after reading forums such as this?

How do you think it effects guys like Mickey Stewart if he comes on here and sees the paying Hearts supporters opinion of him?

Would it give him (or others) food for thought or would they just disregard our opinion and sail along on their own little self inflated opinion of themselves.

Shaun "If I were a player, I wouldn't come near this place - especially after a defeat. Reactions are so extreme and hysterical that it couldn't possibly do any good, and could affect their confidence. Imagine if players logged on on Monday night, saw how furious we were about the indiscipline, then over-compensated in the next game? That looked awfully like what happened in any case - but if they'd been privy to our views as well... eek!"

Eek??? :wink:

surreyhibbie
22-08-2009, 10:35 PM
Shaun Lawson is such an incredible bell end that I actually feel sorry for the rest of the Yam support for having to put up with him.

Even the seriously sick knobs on keechback don't deserve that tw@

two faced? yeah, and the rest...

Pedantic_Hibee
22-08-2009, 10:38 PM
Shaun Lawson, what a prize trumpet of a man that is.

He reminds me of Indecisive Dave from the Fast Show, stood at the bar edging his way into conversations and just randomly agreeing with whatever the poor f***er is saying to him to attain a few phone numbers and credence.

He can rattle off roughly 37 paragraphs per post without actually saying anything remotely amusing, controversial or interesting. I bet he'd be utterly sheeeite at speed dating;

**BEEP** "Err, hi, I'm Shaun and although at face value I look like a speccy poof with no endearing features, I'd like to give you a proper, unedited, warts-and-all insight into why I really am a nice guy and what I can do for you. For a start, I will give you all the space, independence and time you need, in a sense that I will profess my undying love for you every single day to absolutely everyone yet I'll probably never ever visit you at home. Ever. And if I do, I'll tell everyone that it's cost me just over two hundred pound to do so and I'll count down the days unti **BEEP**....ah, ******."

I'm surprised he hasn't been touted as a future striker for Hearts, he certainly fits the criteria for a maroon frontman in the sense that he'd struggle to score in a barrel of f**nies as well.

FranckSuzy
22-08-2009, 11:07 PM
Here's the latest episode of the Shaun Show.

"My perspective here is the same I applied last season when, to my disbelieving eyes and laptop, Hibs fans kept ridiculing us and going on about administration even when we weathered the financial storm, and especially pulled miles ahead in the table. It made them look even more absurd than usual.

Same with us: it's sensible to have a better team than Hibs before ridiculing their side. I remain confident that the only thing Hibs will be splitting this season will be my sides, on a regular basis; but as things stand right now, they've started well, and we haven't".

But sense prevails....

hibs won and they scored 3 goals. full stop.
until we can do likewise then i'm saying fek all about them.

Still at a complete loss as to how on earth they managed to get a hold of Stokes.

I'd wager a fair wad of notes, that barring injury, he'll score more than anyone wearing our badge this year.
Should be in the Scotland squad, IMHO.
Stokes looks like a player that we could have done with. That boy will score goals for fun again now he's back in the SPL.

3-1 probably did flatter them but until we can score 3 in 1 game, I'm saying nowt. I'd even take 3 goals in 3 games!!!

iwasthere1972
22-08-2009, 11:11 PM

"My perspective here is the same I applied last season when, to my disbelieving eyes and laptop, Hibs fans kept ridiculing us and going on about administration even when we weathered the financial storm, and especially pulled miles ahead in the table. It made them look even more absurd than usual.

Same with us: it's sensible to have a better team than Hibs before ridiculing their side. I remain confident that the only thing Hibs will be splitting this season will be my sides, on a regular basis; but as things stand right now, they've started well, and we haven't".

But sense prevails....

Still at a complete loss as to how on earth they managed to get a hold of Stokes.

I'd wager a fair wad of notes, that barring injury, he'll score more than anyone wearing our badge this year.
Should be in the Scotland squad, IMHO.Stokes looks like a player that we could have done with. That boy will score goals for fun again now he's back in the SPL.

3-1 probably did flatter them but until we can score 3 in 1 game, I'm saying nowt. I'd even take 3 goals in 3 games!!!

The Irish may have something to say to that. :greengrin

jacomo
22-08-2009, 11:19 PM

But sense prevails....

Should be in the Scotland squad, IMHO.
Stokes looks like a player that we could have done with. That boy will score goals for fun again now he's back in the SPL.

Poor lad's got a disbelieving laptop!

Have Acer joined the anti-Hearts conspiracy now?

:faf:

CyberSauzee
23-08-2009, 12:43 AM

Just goes to show what a fat, imperialistict, public schoolboy who has yet to pop his cherry knows about football. Maybe he's supporting a Scottish team for a few years to show his imaginary friends that he has some credibility?

surreyhibbie
23-08-2009, 12:51 AM
:dummytit:

:faf::faf::faf:

The total ******** doesn't even realise that Stokes is a full Irish International... need we say more? :greengrin

blackpoolhibs
23-08-2009, 08:49 AM
:dummytit:

:faf::faf::faf:

The total ******** doesn't even realise that Stokes is a full Irish International... need we say more? :greengrin

I'm surprised he does not think he's finnish (ed) :greengrin

CallumLaidlaw
23-08-2009, 09:01 AM

That bit was about Riordan. The OP has just pasted certain parts of Lawsons babbling

1875er
23-08-2009, 09:38 AM
That bit was about Riordan. The OP has just pasted certain parts of Lawsons babbling

He's an ar$ehole that has never been to a game... and he lives in Norfolk so his sister is his mum, lover, wife, nan and auntie.

Bostonhibby
23-08-2009, 10:28 AM

I remember Shaun, must admit I thought Shaun was probably a girl, or at least got his Mum to write for him.

Cult? There must be a N in there somewhere

ArabHibee
23-08-2009, 10:47 AM
Shaun Lawson, what a prize trumpet of a man that is.

He reminds me of Indecisive Dave from the Fast Show, stood at the bar edging his way into conversations and just randomly agreeing with whatever the poor f***er is saying to him to attain a few phone numbers and credence.

He can rattle off roughly 37 paragraphs per post without actually saying anything remotely amusing, controversial or interesting. I bet he'd be utterly sheeeite at speed dating;

**BEEP** "Err, hi, I'm Shaun and although at face value I look like a speccy poof with no endearing features, I'd like to give you a proper, unedited, warts-and-all insight into why I really am a nice guy and what I can do for you. For a start, I will give you all the space, independence and time you need, in a sense that I will profess my undying love for you every single day to absolutely everyone yet I'll probably never ever visit you at home. Ever. And if I do, I'll tell everyone that it's cost me just over two hundred pound to do so and I'll count down the days unti **BEEP**....ah, ******."

I'm surprised he hasn't been touted as a future striker for Hearts, he certainly fits the criteria for a maroon frontman in the sense that he'd struggle to score in a barrel of f**nies as well.

Do you think he is related to Macar? :confused: