PDA

View Full Version : Yams Laslo Post Match Interview

sauzee1966
20-08-2009, 09:21 PM
BBC: So Laslo how would you describe the result tonight.
Laslo: We was Pash!

BBC: Do you think that you can turn it around in the second leg?
Laslo: Of course we can. we will have the 2 world class players by then and the Chairman has promised this.

BBC: Surely this result will affect what you will be able to spend as in the real world ( Non Yam) a club would calculate the loss of income and prevent any transfers.
Laslo: Not at all. This is for the owner, not for me im just the manager. If I want a player i just ask the owner. I have asked him 789 times this year and he is working on it.

BBC: Sio where will the money come from to buy these players?
Laslo: We do not have any problems with money...you have to have money to be worried about it!

BBC: You must be concerned at the start to the season so far and you have Rangers at the weekend...so what are your thoughts?
Laslo: No more pies for Nade.........dump Gary Glen. Send the rest to Kabul with nice American Flags on their jackets!

BBC: So what do you think went wrong tonight?
Laslo: The pitch was terrible...Goals had been tampered with....if they had not scored 4 then we would have had a clean sheet.....we were missing Witteeeennnnweewodjeen ..or whatever he is called! We did not score the ref was a hibee called Jock....they all hate us......Gary Glen was out all night buying a new gun...Nade was out all night buying pies and a fake driving licence..in fact i wish he had not come back.

BBC: So Laslo you do not seem happy at all
Laslo: How can i not be happy......soon we will have the new stand with the gold taps and 1000000 capacity, world cup winners in the team...more money than Man City and we will dominate the whole of Europe...soon, this will happen soon. I believe , the fans believe, you must believe...Vlad has never lied and will do all that he says.......

BBC: ( On phone) can i order an air Ambulance To Edinburgh and can it be fitted with shackles and a straight jacket please!!
Laslo: If thats for Nade you better make it a Hurcules Transport !

Sprouleflyer
20-08-2009, 09:44 PM

Laslo: Of course we can. we will have the 2 world class players by then and the Chairman has promised this.

BBC: Surely this result will affect what you will be able to spend as in the real world ( Non Yam) a club would calculate the loss of income and prevent any transfers.
Laslo: Not at all. This is for the owner, not for me im just the manager. If I want a player i just ask the owner. I have asked him 789 times this year and he is working on it.

Laslo: We do not have any problems with money...you have to have money to be worried about it!

BBC: You must be concerned at the start to the season so far and you have Rangers at the weekend...so what are your thoughts?
Laslo: No more pies for Nade.........dump Gary Glen. Send the rest to Kabul with nice American Flags on their jackets!

Laslo: The pitch was terrible...Goals had been tampered with....if they had not scored 4 then we would have had a clean sheet.....we were missing Witteeeennnnweewodjeen ..or whatever he is called! We did not score the ref was a hibee called Jock....they all hate us......Gary Glen was out all night buying a new gun...Nade was out all night buying pies and a fake driving licence..in fact i wish he had not come back.

Laslo: How can i not be happy......soon we will have the new stand with the gold taps and 1000000 capacity, world cup winners in the team...more money than Man City and we will dominate the whole of Europe...soon, this will happen soon. I believe , the fans believe, you must believe...Vlad has never lied and will do all that he says.......

BBC: ( On phone) can i order an air Ambulance To Edinburgh and can it be fitted with shackles and a straight jacket please!!

Don't forget -

BBC: Some random question
Laslo: Eh, eh, eh, eh, eh ,eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, tink, tink, tink, tink, tink, tink, tink, eh, eh, eh, eh,eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh tink, tink, tink, tink, tink, tink, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh!!!!

PISTOL1875
20-08-2009, 09:46 PM

That is totally brilliant...:top marks:top marks:top marks:top marks:top marks:top marks:top marks

Irish_Steve
20-08-2009, 09:53 PM
It`s Hercules

sauzee1966
20-08-2009, 09:55 PM
BBC BREAKING NEWS: Christian Nade is stuck in the rear door of the Hercules

Sky News Flash: Hearts(Nil) Manager asks them to take off before trying to push him out!

CNN News Flash: RAF Hercules Pilot tells air traffic control...." we are unable to take off, This plane was not designed to carry this much S*it !! ha ha

That is totally brilliant...:top marks:top marks:top marks:top marks:top marks:top marks:top marks