PDA

View Full Version : Yams Hearts fans in Zagreb.

Www1875hfc
20-08-2009, 06:44 PM
Click the video link.

http://www.jutarnji.hr/sport/nogomet/clanak/art-2009,8,20,,173448.jl

We dont like you either ya effin tramp.

Pedantic_Hibee
20-08-2009, 06:49 PM
"Hullo, hullo, we are the gorgie billy boys"

Classy.

Pedantic_Hibee
20-08-2009, 06:51 PM
"We don't like Hibernian and they don't like us either"

Aye, very good fatboy, pit a bra oan.

blaikie
20-08-2009, 06:57 PM
No surrender or you'll die .... lovely :greengrin They really are the huns in pink. Hope they get a a good beating tonight .... Only on the pitch mind :wink:

NaeTechnoHibby
20-08-2009, 07:05 PM
I have the sound down low, but have they pinched our Nade Forklift song???

Woo 1-0

oconnors_strip
20-08-2009, 07:13 PM
one guy says they are going to stay there, well i hope they do!:greengrin

givescotlandfreedom
20-08-2009, 07:18 PM
Look at the ginger Hun :faf: Wouldn't he fail their proddie aryan tests?

jgl07
20-08-2009, 07:27 PM
Look at the ginger Hun :faf: Wouldn't he fail their proddie aryan tests?
No so. Most of the 'Gingers' in Scotland will be from Viking stock.

HibeeMcGinn1
20-08-2009, 07:32 PM
dirty jambo swine flu ****s

Frazerbob
20-08-2009, 07:34 PM
What a total embarassment. they dont exactly sell Scotland or their team very well. Why do they all talk r e a l l y s l o w l y ?

God Petrie
20-08-2009, 07:38 PM
What a shower of boring ********s

givescotlandfreedom
20-08-2009, 07:39 PM
What a total embarassment. they dont exactly sell Scotland or their team very well. Why do they all talk r e a l l y s l o w l y ?

It's nnt for the benefit of the Croatian interviewer, his English will be better than theirs.

TheEastTerrace
20-08-2009, 07:53 PM
Shower of f@nnies, who's boy in need of a bra?

homielang
20-08-2009, 07:54 PM
What's with the Jambo calling for Nade to score a hat trick? What in a pie eating contest? :faf:

givescotlandfreedom
20-08-2009, 07:57 PM
No so. Most of the 'Gingers' in Scotland will be from Viking stock.

Baws that'll be why I failed my non-proddie recognition test :boo hoo::greengrin

Ed De Gramo
20-08-2009, 09:18 PM
cretins the lot of them :agree:

Note the union jack from the little bigots :bitchy::bitchy:

kevo1875
20-08-2009, 09:23 PM
cretins the lot of them :agree:

Note the union jack from the little bigots :bitchy::bitchy:
******s nuff said

Albanian Hibs
20-08-2009, 09:34 PM
:faf:

What a bunch of morons. I have never seen so many ugly *******s in one area before :jamboak:

See the knobs with Zagreb 09 on their "strips" :faf::bye:

Elephant Stone
20-08-2009, 09:34 PM
"We have no cares for foreign players" :faf:

ronaldo7
20-08-2009, 09:59 PM

What a bunch of morons. I have never seen so many ugly *******s in one area before :jamboak:

That'll be the aggregate score over both legs, and we all know who'll get the Nil:thumbsup:

Bristolhibby
20-08-2009, 10:22 PM
When you see them all sitting getting pished. It imediately strikes you how shockingly shi-t the colour of their strip is.

burleynomore
20-08-2009, 10:30 PM
Apart from the first photie. As much as I dislike them Where is the problem they are supporting their team. hey are in europe and we arent. Sometimes I cant get this.

Chuckie
20-08-2009, 10:43 PM
Jesus suffering ****... !!

Talk about a charisma bypass..

How dull and ugly are those 3 chumps at the start ?

'I'd like to stay and marry a Croatian woman' - Aye good luck getting any bird ya baldy Hearts nonce.

Check out the stunner at 3.50.. She looks like Arnold Scwarzenegger in Total Recall when he is wearing the mask to get through security, but with ginger hair - How long will Hearts be in Europe ? ' Two weeks, two weeks, two weeks, two weeks.... Get ready for a surprise..

Trolls.

Juice-Terry
20-08-2009, 10:46 PM
Funniest bit: The pricks lost 4-0! :greengrin

'Mon the Cabbage!

Toaods
20-08-2009, 10:49 PM
My favourite was the daftie with the 'Nade in Europe' designer away strip:

MR LAZY

Littlest Hobo
20-08-2009, 10:59 PM
:jamboak::jamboak::bye:

capitals_finest
20-08-2009, 11:02 PM
Boring bassas. Looks like they were having a **** time even before they got pumped! Oh to be a jambo eh. :greengrin

:bye::jamboak:

martin63
20-08-2009, 11:09 PM
My favourite was the daftie with the 'Nade in Europe' designer away strip:

MR LAZY

I liked the guy at the start doing his add for a dating agency

Awe ra burds in Scotland are fat. I think I'll marry a Croatian.

You couldn't make it up.

:faf::faf::faf:

GGTTH

Littlest Hobo
20-08-2009, 11:10 PM
Oh the Hibees are Gayyyyyyyyyy, Oh the Hibees are Gayyyyyyy!

Happy as larry in actual fact!:wink::greengrin

SvenNeil
20-08-2009, 11:15 PM

They go all that way to sing about the hibs and eye up women they will never have any chance with. Unless they pay for it of course.

I love the chumps with the Zagreb 09 shirts on - I might buy one masel to remember this magical evening :greengrin

Littlest Hobo
20-08-2009, 11:29 PM

They go all that way to sing about the hibs and eye up women they will never have any chance with. Unless they pay for it of course.

I love the chumps with the Zagreb 09 shirts on - I might buy one masel to remember this magical evening :greengrin

Toaods
20-08-2009, 11:30 PM

the half-wits didn't even realise that it wasn't a historic Euro-trip T-shirt, but was actually the aggregate scoreline prediction after the game at Tynie... ..:cool2:

heretoday
21-08-2009, 09:30 AM
What a bunch of types!

jacomo
21-08-2009, 09:30 AM
Oh the Hibees are Gayyyyyyyyyy, Oh the Hibees are Gayyyyyyy!

Happy as larry in actual fact!:wink::greengrin

I love it that they are so obsessed with us.

Drinking beer on a sunny afternoon in Croatia, and still going on and on about the Hibs.

Chuckie
21-08-2009, 12:14 PM
Admins.

Can we get this video of these handsome party animals in the vault please ?

Just so whenever we forget how to have a good time, we can easily check out how it's done.

What an embarrassment they are to themselves.

legends of 73
21-08-2009, 12:27 PM
i know the guy with the mr lazy t-shirt on he's a complete bellend.

seen the fat ginger burd at the airport this morning she looks worse when your 6ft away from her:jamboak::jamboak:

EH14
21-08-2009, 01:39 PM
I love it that they are so obsessed with us.

Drinking beer on a sunny afternoon in Croatia, and still going on and on about the Hibs.

And Hibs fans would never go on an away trip to another country and spend the afternoon drinking and enjoying themselves, singing all their songs including those that may be at their rivals expense.

Any stories of Hibs fans singing the Christian Nade song in pubs in Bolton or Blackburn need to be temporarily forgotten for the purpose of this thread.

bighairyfaeleith
21-08-2009, 01:42 PM
And Hibs fans would never go on an away trip to another country and spend the afternoon drinking and enjoying themselves, singing all their songs including those that may be at their rivals expense.

Any stories of Hibs fans singing the Christian Nade song in pubs in Bolton or Blackburn need to be temporarily forgotten for the purpose of this thread.

aye what aboot your score last night?????:greengrin

bighairyfaeleith
21-08-2009, 01:43 PM

Do you think nade will score any goals this season?

Do you think hearts will score any goals this season?

EH14
21-08-2009, 01:47 PM
Do you think nade will score any goals this season?

Do you think hearts will score any goals this season?

Yes to both. Whats that got to do with the thread though? :dunno:

kev1875
21-08-2009, 05:24 PM
I was waiting for beavis or butthead to come from somewhere in that video. "awra Croatian burds ur nice" "huh huh huh huh" "um gonny marry a croatian burd" "huh huh huh huh"

whiskyhibby
21-08-2009, 05:50 PM
Video hilarious, a case of dumb, dumber and dumberer

They have a combined IQ of about 50 I suspect......

:jamboak::jamboak::jamboak::jamboak::jamboak::jamb oak::jamboak:

rebhar
21-08-2009, 05:58 PM
"We don't like Hibernian and they don't like us either"

Aye, very good fatboy, pit a bra oan.

What's with the Jambo calling for Nade to score a hat trick? What in a pie eating contest? :faf:

"We have no cares for foreign players" :faf:

That'll be the aggregate score over both legs, and we all know who'll get the Nil:thumbsup:

:faf::faf::top marks

Albanian Hibs
21-08-2009, 06:38 PM

Eh it's our board, so we will ask the questions :bye: What a game eh? :faf:

in-me-pocket
21-08-2009, 09:19 PM

I have to say, everything in that video 100% demonstrates why I am absolutely delighted I and my family have got no connections with Hearts at all. Phew !
That is one of the most nauseas things I've seen in a long time. Indefensible and all I can say again is Phew !

Betty Boop
21-08-2009, 09:27 PM
The big fat guy wi the shades wants to get those man boobs sorted oot. Revolting!! :jamboak:

lyonhibs
21-08-2009, 11:36 PM
The Sequel.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LN2XkLHQoY

My favourite bits include the Hertz fans comically honest assesment of Nade's fitness level at the beginning, the look of "Oh Christ, I'm no a minger, get me the f*** out of here" on the croatian lassies face at approx 1:52 and the mutant Clum lookalike dancing about like a fandango a few seconds later. Finally the chubby boozehound trying to "kiss the badge" for the camera at about 2:54, before realising the maroon rag of a t-shirt he's wearing doesn't actually have a Heartsnil badge on it!!! :faf:

In fairness to them, Zagreb seemed like a beautiful city to get to go to, and although the performance on the pitch will remain long in their memories for all the wrong reasons, if the before and afters of the match had been good enough, and it had been us abraod in Europe, would the result of the match ruin the experience??

Not for me personally they wouldn't.

Next season though eh??? :cool2::greengrin

GGTTH

truehibernian
21-08-2009, 11:56 PM
Clearly lyonhibs it also shows that Greggs have expanded their European operations and have numerous outlets in Zagreb city centre. I am sure that some of them have also been guests on Jeremy Kyle :agree:

hibsdaft
22-08-2009, 12:07 AM
boozehound trying to "kiss the badge" for the camera at about 2:54, before realising the maroon rag of a t-shirt he's wearing doesn't actually have a Heartsnil badge on it!!! :faf:

that was quality :cool2::cool2:

soupy
22-08-2009, 12:10 AM
Bunch of ugly c***s, how many ugly gingers can you get in spot at the one time..(must be a record) as for the pal wi the balding dark hair, am sure he had a gap in his teeth like the channel tunnel, that was mentioned in their song,,,,They c***s would get fanny fright if a burd came within 10ft of them..

GGTTH

Pete
22-08-2009, 12:12 AM

Good point. You all looked like you were having a good time..and I wish it was us lot out there.

Shame about the "billy boy" singing. Get the idiots telt!

iwasthere1972
22-08-2009, 12:15 AM
Finally the chubby boozehound trying to "kiss the badge" for the camera at about 2:54, before realising the maroon rag of a t-shirt he's wearing doesn't actually have a Heartsnil badge on it!!! :faf:

GGTTH

:thumbsup: Cheapskate. Nae badge - nae forwards - nae goals - nae hope for the return leg - nae new stand - nae money.

The list is endless.

bighairyfaeleith
22-08-2009, 04:37 AM

An interesting answer (actually it wasn't at all :ostrich:), how about my other question

down-the-slope
22-08-2009, 09:10 AM
Never one to follow the crowd......I don't see the huge problem some have with this :rolleyes:

They are away following their team having got there by right of finishing 3rd....(OK I know they got stuffed 4-0..but that team will take apart much better teams than Hearts) They are enjoying the Sun, having a beer or 4 and enjoying the view :wink: While taking the odd opportunity to sign about their closest rivals in derogatory terms.
Yes they are demonstrating the talents of the British abroad to assume anyone from a different country needs you to speak in words of one syllable for understanding purposes (missing the irony that it only makes it harder for the individual who has learned to speak perfect English)
True there are a few who are not the sharpest tools in the shed etc.

However I could point out that most of the same was true at pre-season matches for Hibs...Drinking, enjoying the view, singing about closest rivals, some Neanderthals on display etc etc...BUT we were not doing it in Europe.....

Let’s hope we get the opportunity to go and experience countries hospitality next year by making Europe ourselves

NAE NOOKIE
22-08-2009, 10:07 AM
No problem with folk ( even yams ) following their team in Europe and if it was us we would sing anti Yam songs and slag them off at every opportunity.

But !!

What was all that stuff at the start about Scotland and Scottish girls. Talk about letting your country down abroad. Nae wonder Hibs have a bigger female following than them.

Got the pumping they deserved though :faf:

lyonhibs
22-08-2009, 10:14 AM
No problem with folk ( even yams ) following their team in Europe and if it was us we would sing anti Yam songs and slag them off at every opportunity.

But !!

What was all that stuff at the start about Scotland and Scottish girls. Talk about letting your country down abroad. Nae wonder Hibs have a bigger female following than them.

Got the pumping they deserved though :faf:

In the main, it's true though isn't it?? :cool2::duck::hide:

I should specify that by "in the main" I mean the exceptions to this rule are all scottish wives, friends, loved ones etc of .net posters and the female contingent of .net itself :hnet::devil:

Pedantic_Hibee
22-08-2009, 10:36 AM
Never one to follow the crowd......I don't see the huge problem some have with this :rolleyes:

They are away following their team having got there by right of finishing 3rd....(OK I know they got stuffed 4-0..but that team will take apart much better teams than Hearts) They are enjoying the Sun, having a beer or 4 and enjoying the view :wink: While taking the odd opportunity to sign about their closest rivals in derogatory terms.
Yes they are demonstrating the talents of the British abroad to assume anyone from a different country needs you to speak in words of one syllable for understanding purposes (missing the irony that it only makes it harder for the individual who has learned to speak perfect English)
True there are a few who are not the sharpest tools in the shed etc.

However I could point out that most of the same was true at pre-season matches for Hibs...Drinking, enjoying the view, singing about closest rivals, some Neanderthals on display etc etc...BUT we were not doing it in Europe.....

Let’s hope we get the opportunity to go and experience countries hospitality next year by making Europe ourselves

Aye, that's all fair and well, but did you get a swatch at the fat lad with the massive breests?