PDA

View Full Version : Yams A Few Good Men

Phil D. Rolls
20-08-2009, 06:05 PM
I know we slag the Yams - based on what we read on KB, and in the EEN. However credit where it is due, Reporting Scotland has just shown interviews with Hawrts fans in Zagreb. To a man they said Michael Stewart's excuses were cringeworthy, and that he deserved to be sent off.

Does this mean our fun is over, or can we expect fuddishness to be restored in due course.

ecosse
20-08-2009, 06:10 PM
I know we slag the Yams - based on what we read on KB, and in the EEN. However credit where it is due, Reporting Scotland has just shown interviews with Hawrts fans in Zagreb. To a man they said Michael Stewart's excuses were cringeworthy, and that he deserved to be sent off.

Does this mean our fun is over, or can we expect fuddishness to be restored in due course.
you`ll always get some fuds as you put it(even some on here :wink:)but kickback doesnt represent the majority of hearts fans no matter what you guys think.
that said michael was a complete fud and deserved his sending off .you guys want him back ?

Hamish
20-08-2009, 06:12 PM
There will be the usual idiots on phone ins etc if they get a result tonight or against Rangers on Sunday.

Most of the Hearts fans I know are pretty level-headed lads when discussing Scottish football.

Albanian Hibs
20-08-2009, 06:12 PM
you`ll always get some fuds as you put it(even some on here :wink:)but kickback doesnt represent the majority of hearts fans no matter what you guys think.
that said michael was a complete fud and deserved his sending off .you guys want him back ?

:jamboak:

Sprouleflyer
20-08-2009, 06:13 PM

:faf::faf::faf:

A jambo with a sense of humour!!!

Phil D. Rolls
20-08-2009, 06:14 PM

No he's doing a fine job for us in his current role. :greengrin

I just meant it was refreshing to hear the views of the sensible Yam (is this right :greengrin), compared to those loonies across the road.

Woody1985
20-08-2009, 06:18 PM
no he's doing a fine job for us in his current role. :greengrin

i just meant it was refreshing to hear the views of the sensible yam (is this right :greengrin), compared to those loonies across the road.

:lol:

ecosse
20-08-2009, 06:19 PM
:faf::faf::faf:

A jambo with a sense of humour!!!
i have a great sense of humour thanks .

The_Todd
20-08-2009, 06:25 PM
It wouldn't be fair to use a Rangers supporters forum like JKB to form opinions of Hearts fans.

Sprouleflyer
20-08-2009, 06:26 PM

Lets hope you still see the funny side at 9.45pm :greengrin

hibsbollah
20-08-2009, 06:32 PM
I liked Mikey Stewart for that half a season when he was our best player before Christmas. Strange how he never managed to maintain it...

Sprouleflyer
20-08-2009, 09:23 PM

How's that sense of humour? :wink: