PDA

View Full Version : Yams 1 game into the season

poolman
20-08-2009, 12:15 PM
And already the conspiracy theories are flying in.

There's not another team that goes on and bloody on about the "BIG " side getting a raw deal from the refs

Stewart, shut the **** up, you made two stupid yellow card tackles and quite rightly got booted of the park because of them :dummytit:

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/football/spl/hearts/2009/08/20/referees-have-it-in-for-hearts-blasts-red-carded-skipper-michael-stewart-86908-21610117/

CyberSauzee
20-08-2009, 12:29 PM
Stewart, shut the **** up, you made two stupid yellow card tackles and quite rightly got booted of the park because of them :dummytit:

It's amazing how stupid footballers are in general with regard to the rules:

LAW 12 – FOULS AND MISCONDUCT
Cautions for unsporting behaviour
There are different circumstances when a player must be cautioned
for unsporting behaviour, e.g. if a player:
commits a foul for the tactical purpose of interfering with or breaking
up a promising attack

Stewart says there was no malice - I believe him. But there doesn't have to be any malice to get booked.

bawheid
20-08-2009, 12:31 PM
A total lack of class from owner to manager to (half) captain to players to supporters.

brog
20-08-2009, 12:34 PM
It's amazing how stupid footballers are in general with regard to the rules:

Stewart says there was no malice - I believe him. But there doesn't have to be any malice to get booked.

Yep, Stewart could in fact have been booked for his very first foul which also fell into the category of a deliberate foul to break up an attack. All 3 fouls were virtually identical & were a clear demonstration of Stewart's utter stupidity & arrogance.

Judas Iscariot
20-08-2009, 12:36 PM
Joke of a statement from a joke of a player who plays for a TOTAL joke of a team :jamboclow

:agree:

Jonnyboy
20-08-2009, 12:44 PM
If those two tackles had happened over two games and drawn the correctly applied yellow card, Stewart wouldn't have said a word. Bottom line is that the guy is suited to his club as the arrogance forms part of the job description

Oscar T Grouch
20-08-2009, 12:48 PM
"As for my red card against United these things happen. As the manager said I don't think there was any malice in it.

He doesnae think there was much malice in it?????:wtf::jamboclow Shirley he's the one that would know how much malice was involved.

I hate Him so much, not because he a yam, because he is terminally stupid:asshole:

jacomo
20-08-2009, 01:53 PM
Stewart swatted aside any concerns about the captaincy and how he will handle the added responsibility going forward.

Is Stewart now expected to become a second striker to cure Hearts' lack of goals then?

Or is this "journalist" now employing pointless management speak?

:confused:

Beefster
20-08-2009, 01:59 PM
And already the conspiracy theories are flying in.

There's not another team that goes on and bloody on about the "BIG " side getting a raw deal from the refs

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/football/spl/hearts/2009/08/20/referees-have-it-in-for-hearts-blasts-red-carded-skipper-michael-stewart-86908-21610117/

The Daily Record? I wouldnae wipe my erse wi' that rag.

poolman
20-08-2009, 02:03 PM
The Daily Record? I wouldnae wipe my erse wi' that rag.

Didny ask you to :rolleyes:

Beefster
20-08-2009, 02:12 PM
Didny ask you to :rolleyes:

http://www.hibs.net/message/showpost.php?p=2119294&postcount=45

Jack
20-08-2009, 02:13 PM
:singing:
Better stop dreaming of the quiet life -
cos it's the one you'll never know
And quit running for that runaway bus -
cos those rosey days are few