PDA

View Full Version : Yams Hajde Zagreb - ubiti one Hearts - Get in tae thum.......

scott7_0(Prague)
20-08-2009, 07:50 AM
Make it a great week for laughs.

Monday Hearts Lose,
Tuesday Celtic Lose,
Wednesday Man United Lose
Thursday ............... :greengrin

khib70
20-08-2009, 07:52 AM
Make it a great week for laughs.

Monday Hearts Lose,
Tuesday Celtic Lose,
Wednesday Man United Lose
Thursday ............... :greengrin
:agree:Just keeps on getting better. And Shabba's getting his excuses in in advance:

http://thescotsman.scotsman.com/sport/Laszlo-fears-for-Hearts-players.5570982.jp

All Bono's fault, actually:faf:

Benny Brazil
20-08-2009, 07:57 AM
:agree:Just keeps on getting better. And Shabba's getting his excuses in in advance:

http://thescotsman.scotsman.com/sport/Laszlo-fears-for-Hearts-players.5570982.jp

All Bono's fault, actually:faf:

Loved this bit:
The new surface at the Maksimir Stadium, required after a U2 concert was held there earlier this month, was only laid 24 hours before Hearts trained on it last night. Its uneven appearance is unlikely to be conducive to flowing football, and groundstaff used hoses in an attempt to water the surface ahead of tonight's first leg match

Should suit Hertz down to the ground then:greengrin

Mikey
20-08-2009, 08:03 AM
Not sure about the thread title. Shouldn't that be nil Hearts? :greengrin

Hibbyradge
20-08-2009, 08:12 AM
Should suit Hertz down to the ground then:greengrin

Exactly. :agree: :worried:

HibSem
20-08-2009, 08:13 AM
Its :greengrin

Hajde Dinamo ubi Hearts.

Yours a pedant.

Jim44
20-08-2009, 08:14 AM
Shabby's brilliant. In criticising the pitch, he says "At the moment the pitch doesn't look too good. I know there was a U2 concert here and I like U2, they are my favourite band. But the pitch is damaged for both teams now." As usual in his inimitable way - 'why use ten words when fifty will do?'

scott7_0(Prague)
20-08-2009, 08:18 AM
Its :greengrin

Hajde Dinamo ubi Hearts.

Yours a pedant.

Not if your separating the two sentences and using the plural form it isn't :wink:

Hibbyradge
20-08-2009, 08:18 AM
Shabby's brilliant. In criticising the pitch, he says "At the moment the pitch doesn't look too good. I know there was a U2 concert here and I like U2, they are my favourite band. But the pitch is damaged for both teams now." As usual in his inimitable way - 'why use ten words when fifty will do?'

He added: "The pitch is a little bit damaged but the problem is it's very hot. I think you must put some water over the pitch, but it's not the most important thing. The most important thing is to put the ball in the opponents' net and not lose any goals."

So 4 problems for Shaba.

A new pitch, hot weather, no strker and no defence.

Ho hum.

Hibbyradge
20-08-2009, 08:20 AM
Good to hear that U2 is Shabba's favourite band.

Hibs is my favourite team, but watching Hearts lose is sometimes even better than the real thing.

HibSem
20-08-2009, 09:37 AM
Not if your separating the two sentences and using the plural form it isn't :wink:

In thats case Hajde Dinamo ubite Hearts.

Pozdrav

robinp
20-08-2009, 11:17 AM

:confused: WTF

ChilliEater
20-08-2009, 12:15 PM
Now, I love an unpleasant turn of events for our neighbours as much as the next Hibee, and I also appreciate that a tv deal is vital for the financial health of our league, but am I the only one who thinks its ridiculous that they have to play a league match on a Monday night when they have a Uefa, or Europa, or whatever the f@#$ its called now, Cup tie on the Thursday? Not exactly conducive to Scottish progress and an improved co-efficient in Europe, is it?

I'll still laugh heartily (pun definately intended) should they cop a flogging, of course.

Hibbyradge
20-08-2009, 12:32 PM
He really does sound like a drowning man. :agree:

Hibbyradge
20-08-2009, 12:33 PM
Now, I love an unpleasant turn of events for our neighbours as much as the next Hibee, and I also appreciate that a tv deal is vital for the financial health of our league, but am I the only one who thinks its ridiculous that they have to play a league match on a Monday night when they have a Uefa, or Europa, or whatever the f@#$ its called now, Cup tie on the Thursday? Not exactly conducive to Scottish progress and an improved co-efficient in Europe, is it?

If they lose again tonight, they'll be facing a real bloody Sunday when the huns come visiting.

Kojock
20-08-2009, 12:51 PM

I'll still laugh heartily (pun definately intended) should they cop a flogging, of course.

Yep you are the only one. :wink:

Celtic had to play Saturday then Arsenal on Tuesday, the same timescale as the Ha Ha Hawrts.

Hope they get well and truly HUMPED so as the return leg is meaningless.

jgl07
20-08-2009, 12:55 PM

Playing Monday and Thursday is not that different from playing Sunday and Wednesday or Saturday and Tuesday.

I can recall when matches in England over Easter had teams playing Friday, Saturday and Monday. No one whined about it then.

Europa Cup matches are always held on Thursday because Tuesday and Wednesday are reserved for the Champions's League. This presents more problems for the league match the following weekend because of the time taken to travel back.

Danderhall Hibs
20-08-2009, 01:00 PM
Good to hear that U2 is Shabba's favourite band.

Hibs is my favourite team, but watching Hearts lose is sometimes even better than the real thing.

It's a Beautiful Day when that happens. :agree:

Hibbyradge
20-08-2009, 01:07 PM
It's a Beautiful Day when that happens. :agree:

Outcomes from this game, there are only Two; Hearts Beat As One would hink. Or gubbed.

M8UDB
20-08-2009, 01:12 PM
C'mon the Zagreb, give them a good pumping the night!! :greengrin:greengrin

Danderhall Hibs
20-08-2009, 01:31 PM
Outcomes from this game, there are only two; Hearts beat as one would think. Or gubbed.

If Mikey Stewart Gets on His Boots I think it could be Even Better Than the Real Thing tonight.

Onceinawhile
20-08-2009, 01:33 PM
with or without a good pitch, hearts have always been able to get great elevation on their passes:agree:

Danderhall Hibs
20-08-2009, 01:34 PM
with or without a good pitch, hearts have always been able to get great elevation on their passes:agree:

But they Still Haven't Found What They're Looking For. A goal presumably - just the One will do.

Hibbyradge
20-08-2009, 01:36 PM
If Mikey Stewart Gets on His Boots I think it could be Even Better Than the Real Thing tonight.

Ahem. :tsk tsk:

If they do lose 7 - 0, it will remind me of New Year's Day though.

Danderhall Hibs
20-08-2009, 01:37 PM
Ahem. :tsk tsk:

If they do lose 7 - 0, it will remind me of New Year's Day though.

:agree: That would be the Sweetest Thing.

Hibbyradge
20-08-2009, 01:37 PM
:agree: That would be the Sweetest Thing.

It's the result I Desire. :agree:

Peevemor
20-08-2009, 01:39 PM
I'm currently searching for a site streaming the match live tonight, but I still haven't found what I'm looking for. Anyway, there's still time and it's a beautiful day across here, but it'll be even better if their pride takes a battering. That'll give us something to ram in their faces on New Years day.

:singing: ...all for goals and Gloria..

lyonhibs
20-08-2009, 02:09 PM
Does all that guff about the new pitch being problematic really apply to Hearts Nil?? The air above the pitch looked in perfect nick - no stray sparrows or low flying jumbo jets (well, unless one counts Nade) so it should be right up their street.

Hibs Class
20-08-2009, 02:12 PM
This thread is dreadful - no respect at all for the Zooropa league

Www1875hfc
20-08-2009, 02:18 PM
Mon zagreb, make it a worthless trip for these sad fat penicuik tramps. :greengrin

http://www.index.hr/sport/clanak/skotski-navijaci-ljuti-na-kapetana-heartsa-stewart-je-sramota/446758.aspx

jgl07
20-08-2009, 03:21 PM
Loved this bit:
The new surface at the Maksimir Stadium, required after a U2 concert was held there earlier this month, was only laid 24 hours before Hearts trained on it last night. Its uneven appearance is unlikely to be conducive to flowing football, and groundstaff used hoses in an attempt to water the surface ahead of tonight's first leg match
Well that's Hearts destroyed. They will never be able to play their trademark flowing one touch football on that type of surface! I can imagine that their Spanish waiter may trip over even more than usual.

They will probably be forced to play hoofball. This is totally alient to Hearts culture.

Could Dinamo not use the heavy roller? Or even give Nade a run out?

Dashing Bob S
20-08-2009, 03:22 PM
Mon zagreb, make it a worthless trip for these sad fat penicuik tramps. :greengrin

http://www.index.hr/sport/clanak/skotski-navijaci-ljuti-na-kapetana-heartsa-stewart-je-sramota/446758.aspx

Brilliant!