PDA

View Full Version : Wish hearts luck thread

blueisthecolour
19-08-2009, 07:22 PM
Anyone going to wish them luck for the sake of scottish football?:duck:

Barney McGrew
19-08-2009, 07:23 PM
I'll be consistent and wish them the same luck as I wished on Celtc last night, and your mob when they play.

**** all :greengrin

Badge
19-08-2009, 07:24 PM

Eh.......................NO.

lyonhibs
19-08-2009, 07:25 PM
I'll be consistent and wish them the same luck as I wished on Celtc last night, and your mob when they play.

Consistency is the key IMO :agree: :agree:

Hope they get pumped and are begging for clemency by the 70th minute.

NOLA
19-08-2009, 07:26 PM
hope they get a serious chasing:greengrin

Mikey
19-08-2009, 07:27 PM
This could be an awfy short thread :greengrin

Lmc2105
19-08-2009, 07:28 PM
hope they get a serious chasing:greengrin

who there supporters or the team
:wink::faf:

Saorsa
19-08-2009, 07:35 PM

**** all :greengrin:agree:

The_Todd
19-08-2009, 07:36 PM
FTH

That is all the good luck I'm willing to wish.

s.a.m
19-08-2009, 07:37 PM
Break a leg!

Hibster
19-08-2009, 08:01 PM
I'm probably completely alone in this.....but I hope they win. I can't help it. I wish it wasnt so but I just always want to see Scottish teams do well in Europe, especially with Scottish football having such a bad reputation currently

Also I'm Edinburgh born and bred but have no family originally from here, and no other Hibs or Hearts supporters in my family, so the rivalry has never been that intense for me....

still love it when we beat them obviously...and I certainly won't be cheering them on tomorrow but I won't begrudge it if they win either

Killiehibbie
19-08-2009, 08:05 PM
I'll wish them luck.

Bad luck lots of it.

lapsedhibee
19-08-2009, 08:14 PM
I'm probably completely alone in this.....but I hope they win. I can't help it. I wish it wasnt so but I just always want to see Scottish teams do well in Europe, especially with Scottish football having such a bad reputation currently

Also I'm Edinburgh born and bred but have no family originally from here, and no other Hibs or Hearts supporters in my family, so the rivalry has never been that intense for me....

still love it when we beat them obviously...and I certainly won't be cheering them on tomorrow but I won't begrudge it if they win either

A generous, warm, charitable, broadminded and Christian sentiment.

LTYF.

IWasThere2016
19-08-2009, 08:17 PM
THEY CAN F THE F OFF!!!

'MON THE ZAGREB! :thumbsup:

Fantic
19-08-2009, 08:17 PM

Me too. For the sake of Scottish football- I really hope they do well tomorrow. :fibber:

blueisthecolour
19-08-2009, 08:31 PM

Good for you mate, I always want scottish teams to do well in europe except for 2.

lyonhibs
19-08-2009, 08:33 PM
Good for you mate, I always want scottish teams to do well in europe except for 2.

Aye, same here.

Hearts and Rantic :agree::greengrin

Baldy Foghorn
19-08-2009, 08:34 PM

So you dont want all Scottish Clubs to do well then if you dont want a particular 2 to do well.......

Can you explain why you think Rangers are Scottish, when they continually wave Union Jacks, sing rule Britannia, God save the Queen, and other sycophantic English ditties????:confused:

jgl07
19-08-2009, 08:36 PM
Come on then. Think about the coefficient.

Hang the coefficient, thump them Dinamo.

lyonhibs
19-08-2009, 08:37 PM
So you dont want all Scottish Clubs to do well then if you dont want a particular 2 to do well.......

Can you explain why you think Rangers are Scottish, when they continually wave Union Jacks, sing rule Britannia, God save the Queen, and other sycophantic English ditties????:confused:

:worms:

12 pages at least :greengrin

woody47
19-08-2009, 08:37 PM
Eh NO!!!!

Baldy Foghorn
19-08-2009, 08:38 PM

It is a serious question Peter, this is something that has always bothered/intrigued me.

lyonhibs
19-08-2009, 08:41 PM
It is a serious question Peter, this is something that has always bothered/intrigued me.

Oh, I completely agree. I don't get it either, I could have sworn Glasgow was in Scotland and that 1690 was about 320 years ago :confused:

I just meant that its a topic which usually engages a heated debate.

weecounty hibby
19-08-2009, 08:42 PM
Which two would you be talking about?
Can't understand all this wanting our rivals to do well nonsense, does anyone really think that any other supporters in England wanted Man Utd to win CL last year. Hearts are our rivals, hope they get stuffed, same goes for Rangers, Celtic, Aberdeen, Dundee Utd, Motherwell, Falkirk and any other team you could mention, I'm a Hibs fan, I support Hibs, stuff all the rest.

Baldy Foghorn
19-08-2009, 08:43 PM
Oh, I completely agree. I don't get it either, I could have sworn Glasgow was in Scotland and that 1690 was about 320 years ago :confused:

I just meant that its a topic which usually engages a heated debate.

Mind you I don't get the other side of the old firm either.....

I am just being mischievious Peter, as off to my bed for work in the morning.... Let the heated debate commence, in my abscence:greengrin

glenn6270
19-08-2009, 08:45 PM
good luck zagreb i hope you lot hump them good style

:thumbsup::thumbsup::agree::greengrin

Sergey
19-08-2009, 08:46 PM
I sincerely hope that all the Yam supporters who travel to Zagreb don't get too badly beaten.

Pheck-it. I hope they get a right good kickin' and humped in the process.

C'mon the Serbs. GIRFU the Liths

Baldy Foghorn
19-08-2009, 08:46 PM
good luck zagreb i hope you lot hump them good style

:thumbsup::thumbsup::agree::greengrin

Ditto Mr Clifford.......

All the best Zagreb:thumbsup:

Onceinawhile
19-08-2009, 08:48 PM
FTH

That is all the good luck I'm willing to wish.

Forza the Hearts, how very sporting of you.

blueisthecolour
19-08-2009, 08:49 PM

Ive been through all this so i will keep it short, I don't THINK Rangers are scottish i Know they are which also makes them British.

Scotland is part of Britain, so being scottish also makes you British, you may not like that but that is the case.

Yes we do wave Union flags we also wave St Andrews flags, the St andrews flag is part of the union flag also.

This was some of the things i got out the way as soon as i started posting on here so i didn't get it every time i post.

I also never said i want ALL scottish clubs to win.

CallumHibs07
19-08-2009, 08:52 PM
'kem all!

Come on Zagreb!

Dinamo Zagreb 3-0 Hearts

Will I ****** wish those bellends any luck.

Hiber-nation
19-08-2009, 08:52 PM
Ive been through all this so i will keep it short, I don't THINK Rangers are scottish i Know they are which also makes them British.

Scotland is part of Britain, so being scottish also makes you British, you may not like that but that is the case.

This was some of the things i got out the way as soon as i started posting on here so i didn't get it every time i post.

Well I for one do not give a monkey's about whether your mob are Scottish, English, Nornirish, Dutch or what - I just want hearts to get pumped by as many goals as possible tomorrow, with hopefully a couple of red cards thrown in for good measure.

southfieldshibby
19-08-2009, 08:53 PM

They do play in Scotland.....

weecounty hibby
19-08-2009, 08:58 PM
[QUOTE=blueisthecolour;2136650]Ive been through all this so i will keep it short, I don't THINK Rangers are scottish i Know they are which also makes them British.

I don't think the vast majority of Rangers fans are bigotted neanderthals, I KNOW they are. And any one who has ever been to Ipox wearing green will be able to confirm this.

Your argument is pathetic and is only trotted out by your lot to defend their last night of the proms attitude. Do you honestly think that the English clubs look at themselves as British, or the Welsh clubs for that matter.

jabis
19-08-2009, 08:58 PM
[QUOTE=blueisthecolour;2136616]Good for you mate, I always want scottish teams to do well in europe

:faf:

selective quotations,I know :duck:

O'Rourke3
19-08-2009, 08:59 PM

What a :fishin:

Have you logged onto every fan site tonight trying to find evidence of the fact the Rangers fans aren't the most prejudiced and biggotted of the lot so that it can be used as evidence on swallow swallow?

renato
19-08-2009, 09:02 PM

So I'm guessing one of those 2 teams will be your city rivals?

Therefore, you don't wish Celtc well in Europe, we don't wish Hearts NIL well either.........is this what you expected or were you suggesting our rivalry may not be as fierce as your one? :dunno:

JoJo_07
19-08-2009, 09:03 PM

Here, here, easy answer. Rantic get richer and richer and screw up Scottish football even more when they do well in Europe. Well Herz are simply our city rivals so never want them to do well however if both were in Europe and were doing this consistently would prefer them to do well than the weegie twosome. OFGTF.

blueisthecolour
19-08-2009, 09:03 PM
[QUOTE=blueisthecolour;2136650]Ive been through all this so i will keep it short, I don't THINK Rangers are scottish i Know they are which also makes them British.

I don't think the vast majority of Rangers fans are bigotted neanderthals, I KNOW they are. And any one who has ever been to Ipox wearing green will be able to confirm this.

Your argument is pathetic and is only trotted out by your lot to defend their last night of the proms attitude. Do you honestly think that the English clubs look at themselves as British, or the Welsh clubs for that matter.
If they do or don't what does that matter should we not be proud to be british because some english don't class themselfs as british.

Removed
19-08-2009, 09:06 PM
If they do or don't what does that matter should we not be proud to be british because some english don't class themselfs as british.

I'm proud to be Scottish not British. And whilst I do have a British passport I have no choice in the matter at present but I do have a choice who to support in Europe so I hope the hertz, huns & tims get a doing EVERY time

blueisthecolour
19-08-2009, 09:07 PM
What a :fishin:

Have you logged onto every fan site tonight trying to find evidence of the fact the Rangers fans aren't the most prejudiced and biggotted of the lot so that it can be used as evidence on swallow swallow?

Ive been posting on here for a couple of weeks and one thing i don't do is try to get other fans to like us, if folk don't like us I don't care, I like to talk football with other fans it is interesting to get other fans views on the game.

O'Rourke3
19-08-2009, 09:09 PM
[QUOTE=weecounty hibby;2136671]

If you want an argument about religion FO to the Celtic site FFS. Rangers only consider themselves British because a tudor king couldn't get rid of a wife and formed a new religion. The Britishness has F All to do with Nationality.

apologies to the Admins.

Removed
19-08-2009, 09:09 PM
Ive been posting on here for a couple of weeks and one thing i don't do is try to get other fans to like us, if folk don't like us I don't care, I like to talk football with other fans it is interesting to get other fans views on the game.

But your OP wasn't really about football was it - I think we can guess what you were trying to do

givescotlandfreedom
19-08-2009, 09:10 PM

I might be wrong but I'm guessing the other team's Aberdeen. So that makes Partick Thistle and Aberdeen :wink:

Jack
19-08-2009, 09:11 PM
It doesn't really matter if we wish them luck or not.

They won their place in the competition on the back of players they no longer have and they have been replaced with dross.

They will be right royally humped. Double figures on aggregate with no or little reply.

Killiehibbie

No. When you see the things that have been done in the name of Great Britain i'm quite ashamed at times.

Darth Hibbie
But your OP wasn't really about football was it

Wonder what would have happened if one of us had gone onto follow follow or some such site and started a good luck celtic thread last night. Just as well we are much nicer people on here. :greengrin

No objection to the op starting threads but what did he expect from this one. :dunno:

p=sh
19-08-2009, 09:12 PM
That.
Will.
Be.
Freaking.
Right.

Next question?

jgl07
I sincerely hope that all the Yam supporters who travel to Zagreb don't get too badly beaten.

Pheck-it. I hope they get a right good kickin' and humped in the process.

C'mon the Serbs. GIRFU the Liths
Hmm.

Serbs are about as popular in Zagreb as Hobos in Section N.

blueisthecolour

Therefore, you don't wish Celtc well in Europe, we don't wish Hearts NIL well either.........is this what you expected or were you suggesting our rivalry may not be as fierce as your one? :dunno:

No mate i was expecting most of the anwsers i got, not suggesting you two teams have any less rivalry than any other derby.

Darth Hibbie
Forgot to add. Hope hearts get pumped :greengrin

jabis
19-08-2009, 09:13 PM
Here, here, easy answer. Rantic get richer and richer and screw up Scottish football even more when they do well in Europe. Well Herz are simply our city rivals so never want them to do well however if both were in Europe and were doing this consistently would prefer them to do well than the weegie twosome. OFGTF.

ok.......I'll bite

"Where,Where"

:greengrin

renato
19-08-2009, 09:14 PM
No mate i was expecting most of the anwsers i got, not suggesting you two teams have any less rivalry than any other derby.

No worries, just thought I'd ask.

Oh yeah almost forgot, mon the Zagreb and FTH :greengrin

BroxburnHibee
19-08-2009, 09:14 PM

We should run a sweepstake. :greengrin

PS. Not only do I hope they lose...............I will not be satisfied unless they get a total doing :greengrin

blueisthecolour
19-08-2009, 09:16 PM
[QUOTE=blueisthecolour;2136684]

If you want an argument about religion FO to the Celtic site FFS. Rangers only consider themselves British because a tudor king couldn't get rid of a wife and formed a new religion. The Britishness has F All to do with Nationality.

apologies to the Admins.

Will you read my replys, when i first posted on this site i knew i would get the british religious ect ect questions so i got them out the way, another poster brought up the question about being british, Im not looking for an argument just anwsering the posters question.

Removed
19-08-2009, 09:17 PM

What was the point of the thread then :confused:

blueisthecolour
19-08-2009, 09:18 PM
Wonder what would have happened if one of us had gone onto follow follow or some such site and started a good luck celtic thread last night. Just as well we are much nicer people on here. :greengrin

No objection to the op starting threads but what did he expect from this one. :dunno:

It was meant to be a fun post hence the reason i put the duck smiley at the end.

There was no offence meant to anyone:wink:

blueisthecolour
19-08-2009, 09:19 PM
What was the point of the thread then :confused:
See above.

jacomo
19-08-2009, 09:20 PM
Haven't heard from Vlad since he backed Dinamo Moscow to beat Celtic.

Is he not going to launch a pre-emptive strike before tomorrow's match? I'd love him to remind us all how absolutely spiffing Hearts are.

Westie1875
19-08-2009, 09:24 PM
[/B]

It was meant to be a fun post hence the reason i put the duck smiley at the end.

There was no offence meant to anyone:wink:

And I for one thought that was pretty obvious.

I hope HeartsNil get pumped. :agree:

Looking forward to this :******::brokenyam::yamlaugh:

Cabbage East
19-08-2009, 09:27 PM
The hun is at the wind up, never saw that coming :rolleyes:

For info, I hope they get a solid raping in all possible ways the morn.

blueisthecolour
19-08-2009, 09:29 PM
The hun is at the wind up, never saw that coming :rolleyes:

For info, I hope they get a solid raping in all possible ways the morn.

Seems a few folk didn't, most took it the way it was meant though.

weecounty hibby
19-08-2009, 09:31 PM

You may think that, I on the other hand am proud to be Scottish and am only British through necessity for passport reasons. If I could have a Scottish passport I would. I have never thought of myself as British and I don't think I ever will.

Any way back to the main point, hope Hearts get cuffed, and Celtic and your lot as well

Removed
19-08-2009, 09:33 PM
Seems a few folk didn't, most took it the way it was meant though.

I knew which way it was meant all right, and you didn't want to offend anyone, thing is you can't stop that, you're here.

Why are you not away arguing somewhere else about your marches, is that not far more important that caring what we think about the yams.

weecounty hibby
19-08-2009, 09:42 PM
[QUOTE=O'rourke3;2136694]

Will you read my replys, when i first posted on this site i knew i would get the british religious ect ect questions so i got them out the way, another poster brought up the question about being british, Im not looking for an argument just anwsering the posters question.

Not true, you were asked about your teams Scottish credentials which you then turned into a how proud we should be to be British statement.

blueisthecolour
19-08-2009, 09:45 PM
[QUOTE=blueisthecolour;2136684]

You may think that, I on the other hand am proud to be Scottish and am only British through necessity for passport reasons. If I could have a Scottish passport I would. I have never thought of myself as British and I don't think I ever will.

Any way back to the main point, hope Hearts get cuffed, and Celtic and your lot as well

Thats fine mate, we are all entitled to our opinions, and i respect that.

ArabHibee
19-08-2009, 09:46 PM

Yes we do wave Union flags we also wave St Andrews flags, the St andrews flag is part of the union flag also.

I honestly can't remember seeing one of these at Castle Greyskull or the South Stand when the Huns are in town. :confused:

blueisthecolour
19-08-2009, 09:47 PM
I knew which way it was meant all right, and you didn't want to offend anyone, thing is you can't stop that, you're here.

Why are you not away arguing somewhere else about your marches, is that not far more important that caring what we think about the yams.

Not everyone thinks the same as you, ive made made to feel welcome by most posters on here.

blueisthecolour
19-08-2009, 09:49 PM
I honestly can't remember seeing one of these at Castle Greyskull or the South Stand when the Huns are in town. :confused:
Well just keep looking there is plenty, we also have a large st andrews flags being waved on the pitch as the teams come out at ibrox and we also had a card display on a european night in which 2 stands made the cross of st andrew.

ArabHibee
19-08-2009, 09:52 PM
Well just keep looking there is plenty, we also have a large st andrews flags being waved on the pitch as the teams come out at ibrox and we also had a card display on a european night in which 2 stands made the cross of st andrew.

Don't worry, I will have a look at the next game at ER. Plus a st andrews flag on the pitch doesn't count mate, the club do that, not the fans.

Removed
19-08-2009, 09:52 PM

Is that when you play the dambusters music?

BroxburnHibee
19-08-2009, 09:53 PM
Awwwww Nawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww we're onto flags noo.

20 pages at least :devil:

Removed
19-08-2009, 09:54 PM
Don't worry, I will have a look at the next game at ER. Plus a st andrews flag on the pitch doesn't count mate, the club do that, not the fans.

:agree: Token gesture to pretend they're really not what we all know they are

Removed
19-08-2009, 09:56 PM

:faf: where's HH1875 when you really want him :greengrin

ArabHibee
19-08-2009, 09:58 PM

20 pages at least :devil:

:flag: My favourite subject!! :greengrin

jdships
19-08-2009, 10:00 PM

Me likewise also !!!!

:flag:

Darth Hibbie
19-08-2009, 10:00 PM
Love a good flag debate :devil: I'll go for 18 pages and 5 posts. :greengrin

matty_f
19-08-2009, 10:02 PM
For the record, I wish the Yams all the luck in the world.They're nice, decent people.

:fibber:

blueisthecolour
19-08-2009, 10:09 PM

Not the card displays that was paid for and the work placing the cards was done by the fans

Riordans Boots
19-08-2009, 10:10 PM
FTJT :agree:

blueisthecolour
19-08-2009, 10:19 PM

If this link works St Andrews flag and lion rampant at easter rd mate.
http://theblueorder.co.uk/joomla/index.php?option=com_easygallery&act=photos&cid=652&Itemid=29

Darth Hibbie
19-08-2009, 10:20 PM
http://theblueorder.co.uk/joomla/index.php?option=com_easygallery&act=photos&cid=652&Itemid=29

Cough Photoshop Cough:greengrin

blueisthecolour
19-08-2009, 10:25 PM

Not at all.

Removed
19-08-2009, 10:26 PM

And i took this one at Hunbrox

lyonhibs
19-08-2009, 10:26 PM

To be fair, the Blue Order, whilst being a bunch of noisy, irritating c**** (just as well at Ibrox "The Library") do fly a variety of vaguely Scotland/Rangers flags.

A token effort in the face of the the torrents of nonsense that come elsewhere in the home stands/from a lot of travelling support, but a token effort is marginally better than no effort at all.

Darth Hibbie
19-08-2009, 10:30 PM
To be fair, the Blue Order, whilst being a bunch of noisy, irritating c**** (just as well at Ibrox "The Library") do fly a variety of vaguely Scotland/Rangers flags.

A token effort in the face of the the torrents of nonsense that come elsewhere in the home stands/from a lot of travelling support, but a token effort is marginally better than no effort at all.

:rules:

Fairness is not allowed when referring to Rantic. No matter how true it may be. :greengrinv:devil:

Darth Hibbie
19-08-2009, 10:31 PM

blueisthecolour
19-08-2009, 10:32 PM

Ted Mcmins testamonial game at Derby, that pic is from, I was there great day, and good humour from the officials.

weecounty hibby
19-08-2009, 10:33 PM
Sorry, just don't believe that one. In all my years of being subjected to the absolute bile of the visiting Hun I have never ever seen the Lion Rampant. One or two Saltires but never the Lion Rampant. This from the same mob that chant about hating the tartan army. Different argument I know but...........

Ed De Gramo
19-08-2009, 10:33 PM
****** the yams and all the bigoted erseholes that are gonna ruin the lovely city that is Zagreb.

lyonhibs
19-08-2009, 10:34 PM
Ted Mcmins testamonial game at Derby, that pic is from, I was there great day, and good humour from the officials.

Is that a REAL pic?? I always assumed it was a photoshop job.

Still, I guess it was only a testimonial.

weecounty hibby
19-08-2009, 10:35 PM

Would you have found it quite so funny if it had been a testimonial at Darkhied and a linesman was waving an Irish tricolour?

blueisthecolour
19-08-2009, 10:42 PM
Is that a REAL pic?? I always assumed it was a photoshop job.

Still, I guess it was only a testimonial.

Yes mate, its a real pic, Rangers went down to derby to play in Ted Mcmins testamonial after ted got his leg amputated, there was banter between the fans and the officials and someone told the linesman he needed a bigger flsg and handed him the said flag which the linesman used for the next 5 mins or so, much to the asmusement of the crowd.

It was players from the nine in a row team who played.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbrMSEwzpj8&feature=related

WARNING this clip has a song that some on here find offensive.

blueisthecolour
19-08-2009, 10:44 PM
Would you have found it quite so funny if it had been a testimonial at Darkhied and a linesman was waving an Irish tricolour?
I wouldn't have been there to see it.:wink:

Darth Hibbie
19-08-2009, 10:45 PM
Yes mate, its a real pic, Rangers went down to derby to play in Ted Mcmins testamonial after ted got his leg amputated, there was banter between the fans and the officials and someone told the linesman he needed a bigger flsg and handed him the said flag which the linesman used for the next 5 mins or so, much to the asmusement of the crowd.

Fair play to the linesman there. If only they could all have a sense of humor like that.

VegasHibby
19-08-2009, 10:52 PM

You have a good sense of humour.........

lyonhibs
19-08-2009, 10:54 PM

Not offensive, just totally crap and outdated :agree:.

That clip is pretty funny - as mentioned below, if only all officials were capable of showing some positive human characteristics from time to time.

blueisthecolour
19-08-2009, 10:59 PM
Sorry, just don't believe that one. In all my years of being subjected to the absolute bile of the visiting Hun I have never ever seen the Lion Rampant. One or two Saltires but never the Lion Rampant. This from the same mob that chant about hating the tartan army. Different argument I know but...........

There is rangers fans who go to support scotland you know but would not say they are in the tartan army.

Cabbage East
19-08-2009, 11:06 PM
There are other sites where these videos of your mutant fans would be more welcome.

blueisthecolour
19-08-2009, 11:12 PM
There are other sites where these videos of your mutant fans would be more welcome.

The poster thought the photo was a photoshop job i was showing the clip , tbh your the only one who had a problem but it seems you are just annoyed that im posting on this board.

The Harp Awakes
19-08-2009, 11:48 PM
The poster thought the photo was a photoshop job i was showing the clip , tbh your the only one who had a problem but it seems you are just annoyed that im posting on this board.

I've probably got nothing in common with you mate, and to be honest I dislike Rangers more than any other Club in the World (mainly because of my experiences at Ibrox over the years watching Hibs). However, fair play to you, your posts on this thread have been decent and its good to have a debate with a Rangers fan without them descending into sectarian bile. Hopefully that won't be the case with yourself.

blueisthecolour
20-08-2009, 10:17 AM
I've probably got nothing in common with you mate, and to be honest I dislike Rangers more than any other Club in the World (mainly because of my experiences at Ibrox over the years watching Hibs). However, fair play to you, your posts on this thread have been decent and its good to have a debate with a Rangers fan without them descending into sectarian bile. Hopefully that won't be the case with yourself.

Thanks mate.

Im not here to to get in to sectarian issues as another poster said if i wanted that there is plenty other sites i could go to, the thread started tongue in cheek, most seen it that way but sadly some though i was on to have a dig at hibs for for not wishing hearts well.

Cabbage East
20-08-2009, 10:50 AM
Do you honestly expect Hibs fans to want them to do well?

I wonder how well a 'good luck Celtic' thread started by a Hibs fan would have went down on followfollow?

blueisthecolour
20-08-2009, 10:54 AM
Do you honestly expect Hibs fans to want them to do well?

I wonder how well a 'good luck Celtic' thread started by a Hibs fan would have went down on followfollow?

No i don't it was tongue in cheek, everyone seem to have got that now:dizzy:

erskine-hibby
20-08-2009, 11:58 AM
There is rangers fans who go to support scotland you know but would not say they are in the tartan army.

There are also many who would not only not support Scotland (with a capital S), but blatently go against any thing Scottish i.e. the f*** the tartan Army song, the wearing of England tops and the supporting of the English team against their own country:confused:. Now, if that is not you, then fairy snuff, but you can understand why most, if not all,(wee arra) people on this site question the motives of any Rangers fans posting on here:agree:.

BravestHibs
20-08-2009, 12:12 PM
No i don't it was tongue in cheek, everyone seem to have got that now:dizzy:

You seem like a reasonable chap but I honestly don't understand how anyone can support the huns without feeling a deep, over riding sense of shame. I know it sounds like a cheeky question but I'm genuinely being serious. I would say the same to Celtic fans as well by the way.

blueisthecolour
20-08-2009, 03:45 PM
You seem like a reasonable chap but I honestly don't understand how anyone can support the huns without feeling a deep, over riding sense of shame. I know it sounds like a cheeky question but I'm genuinely being serious. I would say the same to Celtic fans as well by the way.
Believe it or not we (Rangers) have all kind of fans protestant, catholic jewish black ect ect, yes we have some a**eholes in our support but which team doesn't, why should i feel shame because i support Rangers?

blueisthecolour
20-08-2009, 03:52 PM
There are also many who would not only not support Scotland (with a capital S), but blatently go against any thing Scottish i.e. the f*** the tartan Army song, the wearing of England tops and the supporting of the English team against their own country:confused:. Now, if that is not you, then fairy snuff, but you can understand why most, if not all,(wee arra) people on this site question the motives of any Rangers fans posting on here:agree:.
The thing about ****** the tartan army song, these guys go abroad get pissed show there ***** to folk woman and children in some countrys where this is deemed offensive and basically make a nuisence of themselfs, yet the press say it's banter, the rangers fans sing song songs and they want the team banned from europe fined ect, it seem one rule for one.

hibernian36
20-08-2009, 03:59 PM
Wish Hearts luck ?

Do I F$*% !

I hope they get f'ing stuffed !
:jamboak:

Www1875hfc
20-08-2009, 04:52 PM
Wish Hearts luck ?

Do I F$*% !

I hope they get f'ing stuffed !

Correct...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOl8Sw-xUAk

Bawsack eh :agree:
The boy was doin alright till he opened his gob.

steviehfc
20-08-2009, 04:58 PM
I would like to wish the yams luck for tonight

And all of it BAD....i hope they get well and truly ****ed.

The_Todd
20-08-2009, 05:05 PM
Correct...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOl8Sw-xUAk

Bawsack eh :agree:
The boy was doin alright till he opened his gob.

And we're meant to be obsessed with them? :jamboak:

Jones28
20-08-2009, 05:06 PM
:faf::faf:

whiskyhibby
20-08-2009, 05:44 PM
HoMoFC........The peoples of Lithuania salute your courage and indefatagability.................

:lolyam::jamboclow

Hamish
20-08-2009, 05:53 PM
Minority viewpoint then but I hope they get through.

blueisthecolour
20-08-2009, 05:54 PM
Minority viewpoint then but I hope they get through.
Can I ask why?

Hamish
20-08-2009, 05:58 PM
Whatever Scottish team is playing in Europe I hope they progress. Irrespective of the co-effecient argument, the standing of Scottish football in Europe is low and any progress by any team should be welcomed.

Albanian Hibs
20-08-2009, 06:10 PM
Whatever Scottish team is playing in Europe I hope they progress. Irrespective of the co-effecient argument, the standing of Scottish football in Europe is low and any progress by any team should be welcomed.

**** the Yams
**** the Huns
**** the Celtc
**** every other Scottish team in Europe apart from Hibs

:agree:

PS I hope they get a good pumping tonight

blueisthecolour
20-08-2009, 06:17 PM

Fair play mate, but you proberbly just made yourself more unpopular on this site than me:faf:

Albanian Hibs
20-08-2009, 06:34 PM
Fair play mate, but you proberbly just made yourself more unpopular on this site than me:faf:

Not even close :greengrin

Hamish
20-08-2009, 06:36 PM

I proberbly haven't.

RoYO!
20-08-2009, 06:47 PM

seriously? are you a ST holder at hibs? or have a hearts supporting half of the family??

Sumner
20-08-2009, 06:48 PM
Mon the Zagreb :agree:

Moulin Yarns
20-08-2009, 07:05 PM
C'mon the Jambo's don't dissapoint us GOALLLLLLLLLL!!!!

panshibby
20-08-2009, 07:05 PM
HAHAHHAHAHA 1-0 zagreb

trebor 34
20-08-2009, 07:06 PM
go Zagreb:thumbsup:

lyonhibs
20-08-2009, 08:14 PM
tee hee

3-0 Zagreb, 35 minutes to go :hyper:

Danderhall Hibs
20-08-2009, 08:29 PM
Good luck.

Moulin Yarns
20-08-2009, 08:31 PM
C'mon the Jambo's don't dissapoint us GOALLLLLLLLLL!!!!

Well, I was right, they didn't disappoint :greengrin

Silversand
20-08-2009, 08:32 PM
Good luck.

Well said - good luck Hearts! :faf::faf::faf:

lyonhibs
20-08-2009, 08:33 PM
I now am wishing them luck. As in the "best of luck guys, this could be 8-0" way :faf: :faf:

BroxburnHibee
20-08-2009, 08:55 PM
PS. Not only do I hope they lose...............I will not be satisfied unless they get a total doing :greengrin

:smug:

:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao: :rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

Danderhall Hibs
20-08-2009, 08:58 PM
Good luck.

Well said - good luck Hearts! :faf::faf::faf:

I wish I hadn't wished them good luck it seemd to actually give them some luck.

Lucky *******s.