PDA

View Full Version : Yams Hearts Nil vs a Big Team

bawheid
19-08-2009, 07:42 AM
Surely Ian Black should by now have been schooled in Yam etiquette when discussing rivals (both domestic and European)?

"It's going to be a hard task against a big team. But we are just going to relish the chance and hopefully go and enjoy it."

It's now a few years since Hearts moved onto that new level. You remember the one; where their rivals were no longer Hibs, but AC Milan, Barcelona and Manchester United? Where do Zagreb fit into this equation? I mean, do they have 400,000 fans worldwide? I would doubt it!

Anyway, not sure where this post is going, so I'll end it by saying that I hope they get right royally pumped tomorrow night.

Mon the Croatians.

khib70
19-08-2009, 09:20 AM
Surely Ian Black should by now have been schooled in Yam etiquette when discussing rivals (both domestic and European)?

It's now a few years since Hearts moved onto that new level. You remember the one; where their rivals were no longer Hibs, but AC Milan, Barcelona and Manchester United? Where do Zagreb fit into this equation? I mean, do they have 400,000 fans worldwide? I would doubt it!

Anyway, not sure where this post is going, so I'll end it by saying that I hope they get right royally pumped tomorrow night.

Mon the Croatians.
:agree:Amen

H1bs6H3arts2 FC
19-08-2009, 09:27 AM

Mon the Croatians.

hope doesnae come into it - we should be starting a sweep on the number of goals they concede !!! :agree: - i'll start with a conservative 3-0 pumping

givescotlandfreedom
19-08-2009, 10:57 AM
What adds are the pub team not to score tomorrow? Might put my wages on it to win a pound or whatever it is.