PDA

View Full Version : Yams Share Transfers Agreed/Cooling off period

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190

hibees 7062
06-07-2013, 08:59 PM
6-2 for the filth.

Also 5 1 photos with Gary Locke. :rolleyes:

3pm
06-07-2013, 09:02 PM

steakbake
06-07-2013, 09:07 PM

A centerfold shot for the inevitable EEN liquidation commemorative pull out.

PapillonVert
06-07-2013, 09:09 PM
Liking what you are saying Sergey :flag: to them on broke back who mock me and Sergey go and bake a cake:na na:

I also like what Sergey is saying but I still think that somehow HMFC or some variation thereof is going to escape the noose. Somehow or another they are going to get out of this and come out smelling of roses. Unfair and no way this should happen but somehow I think it will......

Just what I think.

hibees 7062
06-07-2013, 09:10 PM
Selkirk gave them half the gate money

steakbake
06-07-2013, 09:14 PM

Pitiful. An amateur team feels it has to share a payday to help out The Big Club.

#noshame

SouthMoroccoStu
06-07-2013, 09:18 PM

Nice of them to help a wee team in trouble

Gary Locke optimises that club - a well suited partnership

hibees 7062
06-07-2013, 09:23 PM
Pitiful. An amateur team feels it has to share a payday to help out The Big Club.

#noshame

Non whatsoever , joke of a club @gdown:

Sergey
06-07-2013, 09:25 PM
I also like what Sergey is saying but I still think that somehow HMFC or some variation thereof is going to escape the noose. Somehow or another they are going to get out of this and come out smelling of roses. Unfair and no way this should happen but somehow I think it will......

Just what I think.

I'm more of a 'glass-half-full' than 'half-empty' type of person. My info on the situ has been almost spot-on in recent months (or Nov 8th 2012 to be exact) and I've not got any concerns that things will take a turn for the benefit of Yos Yambolinos in the coming weeks or months. This scenario could (and will) take months and if not years to unravel.

Change your meds and relax :greengrin

fat freddy
06-07-2013, 09:36 PM

scrounging money from a provincial amateur club only highlights the depths to which they have sunk...like a piss stained jakey tramp begging for money they are without dignity.

Big Team?.. Selkirk are bigger.

Dibben
06-07-2013, 09:48 PM

They have no shame...

Of course, they'll tell themselves that these wee clubs are helping out due to their stature in Scottish football.

Embarrassing to the end!

Mr White
06-07-2013, 09:49 PM
Hope so. Just wondered why now he is never off ma telly and does photo calls at Swynie. Feel he is unlikely to do that if it was to blow up in his boat race. Although maybe he is getting high on the oxygen of publicity, plenty are of that persuasion.

Desperation as the end game approaches hopefully.

Waxy
06-07-2013, 10:00 PM
Selkirk gave them half the gate moneyProbably about a 250 gate at £2 entry gives them enough to pay the petrol and a tenner for everyone in the squad.
Get quite alot at aldis for that.

The Modfather
07-07-2013, 12:11 AM
I'm more of a 'glass-half-full' than 'half-empty' type of person. My info on the situ has been almost spot-on in recent months (or Nov 8th 2012 to be exact) and I've not got any concerns that things will take a turn for the benefit of Yos Yambolinos in the coming weeks or months. This scenario could (and will) take months and if not years to unravel.

Change your meds and relax :greengrin

I hope it's not the same sources that were telling you Hearts were going into Administration by such and such a date for the last 5 years ;-)

Springbank
07-07-2013, 12:16 AM
Suzy agrees :agree:

Who cares what Suzy thinks?

Springbank wants to know what Franck thinks so he can tell Sydney

Smidge
07-07-2013, 06:55 AM
:confused: If a deal for £4m was agreed well before 2010 and the value of the land in 2010 was less than £4m and John Smart never overpays for a site, then shirley John Smart would have found a way to pull out of the deal? What you seem to be saying, as well as that John Smart never overpays for a site, is that John Smart has overpaid for a site!

I think you've missed my point! I'm pretty sure Smarts bought that site well before 2010. People will associate it with that date because the development was launched around then.

Www1875hfc
07-07-2013, 07:11 AM
I Bagsy the 1st call to drive the bulldozer through the PBS :flag:

Maybe Craigieboy from Brokeback is missing a trick here? He could auction this cheeky wee scenario?

A few folk getting a 10 minute stint on a bulldozer to rip through the PBS :greengrin

Its about the only thing that knob hasn't thought of, to raise some much needed revenue.

Hank Schrader
07-07-2013, 08:11 AM
Its about the only thing that knob hasn't thought of, to raise some much needed revenue.

Has the insufferable Hearts **** suggested getting Hibees to pay to chuck buckets of sh*te at him? I'd pay serious money for such an event.

Caversham Green
07-07-2013, 08:12 AM

Just what I think.

It depends what you mean by escaping the noose etc. Not that long ago, and probably on this very thread, some were saying that HoMFC going into administration was wishful thinking, that they'd start the season with no points deduction and continue to offer better wages than anyone else. There might or might not be a HoMFC playing football next season, but their position as it stands is:

They have gone bust - entering administration is a result of that.
If they start the season at all they will be 15 points behind everyone else.
The squad that finished 10th last season has been significantly weakened.

Those three points are indisputable the following is almost certain:

They have spent all of their season ticket money before the season has started and are unlikely to get any finance to replace it.
Even if they did they are unlikely to be able or allowed to sign any more players before January at the earliest.
There is a strong possibility that they will have no stadium to play in.

They might not disappear off the face of the earth , like many of us want, but they are not in a good place and they sure ain't smelling of roses.

TrinityHibs
07-07-2013, 08:12 AM
I think you've missed my point! I'm pretty sure Smarts bought that site well before 2010. People will associate it with that date because the development was launched around then.

Developers purchasing sites just prior to 2008 probably overpaid. Some also overpaid in 2009 thinking the market had bottomed out. The Robertson Avenue site was available for purchase even after Smarts had started on site. Smarts take a long term view of property that they keep so any over payment would wash through eventually. Your previous appraisal ignored affordable housing which would knock 20-25% of the land value depending on what deal was struck with a Housing Association.

Treadstone
07-07-2013, 08:21 AM
It depends what you mean by escaping the noose etc. Not that long ago, and probably on this very thread, some were saying that HoMFC going into administration was wishful thinking, that they'd start the season with no points deduction and continue to offer better wages than anyone else. There might or might not be a HoMFC playing football next season, but their position as it stands is:

They have spent all of their season ticket money before the season has started and are unlikely to get any finance to replace it.
Even if they did they are unlikely to be able or allowed to sign any more players before January at the earliest.

They might not disappear off the face of the earth , like many of us want, but they are not in a good place and they sure ain't smelling of roses.

:applause: The term many used was 'unscathed'. They WILL not be unscathed.

un·scathed

[uhn-skeythd]
adjectivenot scathed; unharmed; uninjured: She survived the accident unscathed.

Origin:
1325–75; Middle English; see un- (http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/un-)1 , scathed

Synonyms
unhurt, unscratched, untouched, safe, whole.

s.a.m
07-07-2013, 08:30 AM

:rockin:

Derek Dougan
07-07-2013, 08:58 AM

Aye, but they only got £20 for the gate. It was in need of some repair, so the puddle drinkers on brokeback are giving it a couple of coats of paint (left over from the steps) and are gonna auction it off, as they do.

greenginger
07-07-2013, 09:10 AM
http://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/top-football-stories/hearts-administration-the-role-of-sentiment-1-2992372

The Admin. in today's Scotland on Sunday trying to break it as gentle as possible to the Yams ( I hope )

" If the stadium is worth say £10 million for housing or £ 1 million offered by a group of fans what am I meant to do ? and what will the Lithuanians say ? "

I think he is saying his hands are tied !

brog
07-07-2013, 09:18 AM
http://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/top-football-stories/hearts-administration-the-role-of-sentiment-1-2992372

The Admin. in today's Scotland on Sunday trying to break it as gentle as possible to the Yams ( I hope )

" If the stadium is worth say £10 million for housing or £ 1 million offered by a group of fans what am I meant to do ? and what will the Lithuanians say ? "

Yep & that's virtually the same scenario I envisaged/questioned a week or so ago. I'm glad he finally explained the Danny Wilson scenario though & IMO basically confirmed he acted beyond his remit in signing him. If he thinks someone is going to pay £500,000 for DW 6 months after he was available for nothing then the brewery fumes at PBS are seriously clouding his judgement. Interesting scenario though in that best possible outcome for Yams is for them to sell their captain half way through the season. I guess that's what big teams do!

God Petrie
07-07-2013, 09:24 AM

Just what I think.

"Some variation" of Hearts will definitely be around. The best you can hope for is a shell of a club with no stadium playing at Almondvale.

If your aim is to see them completely disappear you are setting yourself up for disappointment. The death of the current incarnation of their loathsome club and years struggling to get zombie hearts back into the top league will do me.

God Petrie
07-07-2013, 09:32 AM

Haha the comments are great.

How are they going to use Tynecastle for houses when there is a 24 hour human cord ion around it averaging 10000 at a time.

FranckSuzy
07-07-2013, 09:49 AM
Who cares what Suzy thinks?

Springbank wants to know what Franck thinks so he can tell Sydney

:greengrin Sidney will be along soon to tell us what Sidney thinks, I'm sure :agree: Franck? Well, :not worth :boo hoo:

#FromTheCapital
07-07-2013, 09:50 AM
If your aim is to see them completely disappear you are setting yourself up for disappointment. The death of the current incarnation of their loathsome club and years struggling to get zombie hearts back into the top league will do me.

:agree:

This

steakbake
07-07-2013, 09:53 AM

Or he's interpreting what his actual job is for the deluded and hard of intelligence.

He's probably had to put up with all sorts of discussions, emails and letters from people offering piggy bank money or trying to sell him baked goods or a face painting. He's probably not reached our Sidney's letter yet for all the works of fiction and fantasy that are piling up on his desk suggesting how the big hoose can stay open.

Fat Penlon
07-07-2013, 10:47 AM

Why is he even asking what he should do as if its a choice? He is there to maximise the return for the creditors isn't that right CWG?

Twa Cairpets
07-07-2013, 10:52 AM
Why is he even asking what he should do as if its a choice? He is there to maximise the return for the creditors isn't that right CWG?
I would suggest this is something of a rhetorical question...

#FromTheCapital
07-07-2013, 10:53 AM
Suppose that FoH do take over hearts, be that in their current form or a newco. What will Ian Murrays role be after that? Considering he's supposed to be an MP which should be a full time job, he seems to be spending far too much of his time doing FoH stuff as it is.
Fwiw I can't stand the wee ******** and the fact that his profile has been raised throughout all this is starting to get on my tits. Typical hearts fud who's on a par with pishy breeks George Foulkes.

s.a.m
07-07-2013, 11:04 AM
I would suggest this is something of a rhetorical question...

:agree: The SoS will have edited out the "FFS" which followed the question....

Hibs07p
07-07-2013, 11:17 AM

Agree totally.
He's telling them their bid will have to be substantial or it's time to move onto Livingston / Fife / Selkirk to groundshare. They might have had a chance sharing at Nitten' but they already did the dirty on them previously. :greengrin

GGTTH

Ye Ha, first post on page 777, unless the admins start deleting / moving posts again.

Ozyhibby
07-07-2013, 11:20 AM
Since the money was raised to sustain them through the admin they have been steadily preparing the yams for the loss of the stadium and newco. By the time it happens they will have accepted it as inevitable and worth it for 5-1.

HiBremian
07-07-2013, 11:22 AM
"Some variation" of Hearts will definitely be around. The best you can hope for is a shell of a club with no stadium playing at Almondvale.

Damn! Only a Murray win this afternoon will bring me out of my depression. :greengrin

greengnome
07-07-2013, 11:28 AM
Damn! Only a Murray win this afternoon will bring me out of my depression. :greengrin

A good cure for depression is having a look on brokenbucket... Some of the Tom T** they write makes me smile.

It's good to be a Hibby........ :thumbsup:

:pfgwa:flag::flag::flag::flag::flag:

fat freddy
07-07-2013, 11:31 AM
Suppose that FoH do take over hearts, be that in their current form or a newco. What will Ian Murrays role be after that? Considering he's supposed to be an MP which should be a full time job, he seems to be spending far too much of his time doing FoH stuff as it is.
Fwiw I can't stand the wee ******** and the fact that his profile has been raised throughout all this is starting to get on my tits. Typical hearts fud who's on a par with pishy breeks George Foulkes.

As a resident of South Edinburgh it is my misfortune to be represented by this man...it is questionable if he is actually doing the job of representing his constituents at the moment as he appears to spend every waking moment trying to keep his favourite administered West Edinburgh company afloat. Surely the Labour Party leadership has to step in at some stage and demand that this man should start taking his day job a bit more seriously? With a small majority I cant see him securing his seat at the next election as his attention seeking antics have left many of his constituents deeply dismayed.

AndyM_1875
07-07-2013, 11:35 AM
Agree totally.
He's telling them their bid will have to be substantial or it's time to move onto Livingston / Fife / Selkirk to groundshare. They might have had a chance sharing at Nitten' but they already did the dirty on them previously. :greengrin

GGTTH

Ye Ha, first post on page 777, unless the admins start deleting / moving posts again.

Substantial is the key word. Jambo Accountant buddy of mine of the cynical persuasion reckons unless between 10 and 15 million hits the table everyone is wasting their time.
That's it to get the club and stadium and satisfy the CVA from Lithuania. If that's not there then its Liquidation and proceed to Newco and here's a map of how to get to Elgin and Peterhead.

Hibs07p
07-07-2013, 11:39 AM
Substantial is the key word. Jambo Accountant buddy of mine of the cynical persuasion reckons unless between 10 and 15 million hits the table everyone is wasting their time.
That's it to get the club and stadium and satisfy the CVA from Lithuania. If that's not there then its Liquidation and proceed to Newco and here's a map of how to get to Elgin and Peterhead.

I'm liking the sound of your Jambo buddy.
:flag::flag::flag:

GGTTH

Mellow Hibee
07-07-2013, 11:41 AM

I would be astonished if they knocked back anything like that. I think the highest bid they will get will be around £4.5M but I think that will be borderline whether it's accepted or not.

AndyM_1875
07-07-2013, 11:47 AM
I would be astonished if they knocked back anything like that. I think the highest bid they will get will be around £4.5M but I think that will be borderline whether it's accepted or not.

4.5m might get you the stadium. That still won't satisfy the CVA or provide a stream of working capital as they have none now having spent all the income from STs.

CropleyWasGod
07-07-2013, 12:12 PM

As has been said, it's a rhetorical question..... with the Hearts support as his target, to explain his legal position.

Dunderhall
07-07-2013, 12:23 PM
Is he at Wimbledon today?

http://i1277.photobucket.com/albums/y500/Jakeyrowling/6BD58EDF-2891-4571-9B3F-7E18BC788492-41028-00004BD26641F123_zps5de11df6.jpg

Seveno
07-07-2013, 12:24 PM
I would be astonished if the Liths or BDo havent yet instructed a valuation of the PBS. We need a mole in Rydens and/ or the rest of the main Surveyors in Edinburgh.

lucky
07-07-2013, 12:24 PM
As a resident of South Edinburgh it is my misfortune to be represented by this man...it is questionable if he is actually doing the job of representing his constituents at the moment as he appears to spend every waking moment trying to keep his favourite administered West Edinburgh company afloat. Surely the Labour Party leadership has to step in at some stage and demand that this man should start taking his day job a bit more seriously? With a small majority I cant see him securing his seat at the next election as his attention seeking antics have left many of his constituents deeply dismayed.

This FoH will do him harm at all. For every Hibs fan that votes against him a yam will vote for him. MPs get involved in a lot of issues, look at the number that are lawyers or company directors. Lucky if he does an hour a day spouting pish for them.

Viva_Palmeiras
07-07-2013, 12:35 PM
:greengrin Sidney will be along soon to tell us what Sidney thinks, I'm sure :agree: Franck? Well, :not worth :boo hoo:

"Screens matron - screens!"

truehibernian
07-07-2013, 12:40 PM
This FoH will do him harm at all. For every Hibs fan that votes against him a yam will vote for him. MPs get involved in a lot of issues, look at the number that are lawyers or company directors. Lucky if he does an hour a day spouting pish for them.

Think you are wrong there lucky - I too live in IM's constituency and have already told him directly my vote will be cast elsewhere due to his work with Hearts - not the fact it is Hearts, but due to him showing absolutely no contrition on behalf of Hearts at their mismanagement, non payment of taxes and the redundancies whilst employing rich footballers (regardless of what admin law states).

I've spoken to a fair few people who live, work and have companies in the area, many of whom have no interest in football - most don't have time for him and many that voted Labour are now considering other parties or not casting a vote.

I'd like him campaigning for more investment in sporting facilities, better changing rooms, more 3G pitches in and around public parks in Edinburgh South - not campaigning for an ailing football club who has failed to do what other competitor clubs have done bar a couple and that is pay it's dues. As with many politicians, for me his moral compass has gone array and been clouded by an emotional attachment to a football club. I wonder if he's provided ant help and assistance to those staff that lost their job ? Might be a good question to pose to him ? His replies to me were just condescending political nonsense if truth be told. Bring back Nigel 'come into my office:wink:' Griffiths :greengrin

steakbake
07-07-2013, 01:14 PM
I would be astonished if the Liths or BDo havent yet instructed a valuation of the PBS. We need a mole in Rydens and/ or the rest of the main Surveyors in Edinburgh.

Maybe that's what the step painting was all about. After all, who doesn't tart up their midden when the surveyor is coming around to do a valuation. Freshly painted steps will add at least a fiver.

fat freddy
07-07-2013, 02:25 PM
Think you are wrong there lucky - I too live in IM's constituency and have already told him directly my vote will be cast elsewhere due to his work with Hearts - not the fact it is Hearts, but due to him showing absolutely no contrition on behalf of Hearts at their mismanagement, non payment of taxes and the redundancies whilst employing rich footballers (regardless of what admin law states).

I've spoken to a fair few people who live, work and have companies in the area, many of whom have no interest in football - most don't have time for him and many that voted Labour are now considering other parties or not casting a vote.

I'd like him campaigning for more investment in sporting facilities, better changing rooms, more 3G pitches in and around public parks in Edinburgh South - not campaigning for an ailing football club who has failed to do what other competitor clubs have done bar a couple and that is pay it's dues. As with many politicians, for me his moral compass has gone array and been clouded by an emotional attachment to a football club. I wonder if he's provided ant help and assistance to those staff that lost their job ? Might be a good question to pose to him ? His replies to me were just condescending political nonsense if truth be told. Bring back Nigel 'come into my office:wink:' Griffiths :greengrin

I agree with this sentiment...most i have spoken to about this odious cretin feel that he is an opportunist so his dalliance with FOH comes as no surprise...i was told a story of his appearance at a family fun day independently organised by the locals in the Buckstone area. He pitched up with a stall and a few leaflets, had a few pics taken and then left...a few weeks later his monthly propaganda pamphlet, using newspeak, insinuated that he was a driving force behind the days event complete with photographs of himself at the event. Anyone who didn't know better would think he was in some way involved in organising the days activities. I know for a fact it left a bad taste in the organisers mouths as they felt he used them for his own gains.

clerriehibs
07-07-2013, 02:42 PM
4.5m might get you the stadium. That still won't satisfy the CVA or provide a stream of working capital as they have none now having spent all the income from STs.

The BDO guy mentions being unable to turn down a substantially better offer for the land for whatever purpose as opposed to a bid for the whole shooting match from a party after the 'football' club as a whole. Surely, it's his job to get the highest amount by whatever means, and he has to dissociate himself from allowing football to be a factor in any decisions, other than as a means to split any matching bids?

Nor does he seem to be breaking his ass trying to attract offers for the land as a single entity.

But, I'm confident Lithuania are pulling his strings.

Spike Mandela
07-07-2013, 02:46 PM

Yet another football administrator who sounds like he is working for the club that has racked up all the debt and not for the creditors. Put aside the fact it is Hearts, this man should be pushing the angle of flats for Tynie if that's how he can get the most money for the creditors. That is his court appointed job. If that makes Hearts a going concern that needs to rent a ground then so be it.

lapsedhibee
07-07-2013, 03:43 PM
I think you've missed my point! I'm pretty sure Smarts bought that site well before 2010.

Ah, right, gotcha. :aok:

Hibercelona
07-07-2013, 03:46 PM
Yet another football administrator who sounds like he is working for the club that has racked up all the debt and not for the creditors. Put aside the fact it is Hearts, this man should be pushing the angle of flats for Tynie if that's how he can get the most money for the creditors. That is his court appointed job. If that makes Hearts a going concern that needs to rent a ground then so be it.

It's all media talk.

You can be confident that he's doing everything he can for the creditors behind the scenes. That's his job.

Kojock
07-07-2013, 04:45 PM

The page number displayed depends on the number of "Posts Per Page" you have selected in your personal settings. You can view 20,40,60,80 or 100 posts per page. I have 40 posts per page selected and the thread is on page 583. :aok:

Galahibby
07-07-2013, 05:00 PM
Agree totally.

GGTTH

Fife would be good, thanks. We don't want them! :no way:

SkintHibby
07-07-2013, 05:06 PM
Have taken my eye off the ball. Have the roasters went bust yet?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Waxy
07-07-2013, 05:13 PM
Have taken my eye off the ball. Have the roasters went bust yet?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4 BetaThey went bust ages ago.That's why they're in administration now.

FifeHibby
07-07-2013, 05:18 PM

We don't want them either :-) so that leaves livi ;-)

Scònaldò
07-07-2013, 05:23 PM
We don't want them either :-) so that leaves livi ;-)

We don't want them either :greengrin

Hibercelona
07-07-2013, 05:26 PM
We don't want them either :greengrin

We could send them to the moon.

But I don't think the moon would want them either.

RickyS
07-07-2013, 05:38 PM

come on now lets be serious, how would 400k puddledrinkers make it to the moon:cb

hibseleven
07-07-2013, 05:44 PM
Most of them are rockets already....

easty
07-07-2013, 05:45 PM
come on now lets be serious, how would 400k puddledrinkers make it to the moon:cb

human ladder? like lemmings?

RickyS
07-07-2013, 05:49 PM

sounds dangerous, could lose a few along the way:wink:

Springbank
07-07-2013, 05:51 PM

If you stack 400,000 cakes one on top of the other you'd reach Jupiter

FACT

jdships
07-07-2013, 05:58 PM
Was in the bookies having a bet on Murray to win and asked the " man" what odds they were giving on a Hearts " Newco" scenario
They are not as it stands but he personally reckoned even money /1/2
Interesting !!

:greengrin
( 13/8 winner on Murray boosts the pension )

jdships
07-07-2013, 06:02 PM
My daughter has just told me about her friends husband signing up for the Hearts DB payment scheme. ( £ 40 /month evidently )
His wife has thrown the toys out the pram over it and the effect it will have on the holiday they have coming up
Sure this will be the same in a few houses where the same situation exists

:rolleyes:

hibees 7062
07-07-2013, 06:10 PM

No ta to close to here :jamboak:

Glory Lurker
07-07-2013, 06:14 PM

Shame, they'd've fitted in just fine in the Sea of Crises.

green glory
07-07-2013, 06:16 PM
It's all media talk.

You can be confident that he's doing everything he can for the creditors behind the scenes. That's his job.

That was also Duff and Duffer's job. How did that pan out?

Eyrie
07-07-2013, 06:23 PM
Just received his latest update email - lots of the usual tripe (well, he does claim to be an MP) but no mention of all the hard work he is doing to aid known tax evaders to escape their liabilities or the devastating effect that Save Hearts In Trouble is having on normal family life as he encourages gullible fans to divert hard earned money from family essentials to propping up a bankrupt business.

hibees 7062
07-07-2013, 06:27 PM

Id like to watch them try that :greengrin

Ozyhibby
07-07-2013, 06:30 PM
My daughter has just told me about her friends husband signing up for the Hearts DB payment scheme. ( £ 40 /month evidently )
His wife has thrown the toys out the pram over it and the effect it will have on the holiday they have coming up
Sure this will be the same in a few houses where

This is the crucial flaw in their plan. Football fans are already charged way to much for watching the game. FoH plan is that they think Hearts fans are good for another £240 a year. If that was the case, why not put up the price of a season ticket?
The big test would come next summer when season ticket renewal came round and some fans start to feel the pinch. What do you do? Buy a season ticket or keep donating to FoH and miss the games? The direct debit will be changed quick sharp to one that gets them a season ticket.

Caversham Green
07-07-2013, 06:36 PM
That was also Duff and Duffer's job. How did that pan out?

Rangers died.

Waxy
07-07-2013, 06:47 PM
This is the crucial flaw in their plan. Football fans are already charged way to much for watching the game. FoH plan is that they think Hearts fans are good for another £240 a year. If that was the case, why not put up the price of a season ticket?
The big test would come next summer when season ticket renewal came round and some fans start to feel the pinch. What do you do? Buy a season ticket or keep donating to FoH and miss the games? The direct debit will be changed quick sharp to one that gets them a season ticket.And that's a dilemma that will come face to face with them next summer IF by a miracle they survive.Do i buy a season ticket and cancel the DD to watch a cack squad in division one.Or do i pay the DD and watch the results on SSN and we'll still have just as cack a squad? Dunno what i'd do but hey,it's no my problem.

Seveno
07-07-2013, 06:50 PM
And that's a dilemma that will come face to face with them next summer IF by a miracle they survive.Do i buy a season ticket and cancel the DD to watch a cack squad in division one.Or do i pay the DD and watch the results on SSN and we'll still have just as cack a squad? Dunno what i'd do but hey,it's no my problem.

You missed the third option. What a load of p*sh. I'm out !

Hibs07p
07-07-2013, 06:55 PM
The page number displayed depends on the number of "Posts Per Page" you have selected in your personal settings. You can view 20,40,60,80 or 100 posts per page. I have 40 posts per page selected and the thread is on page 583. :aok:

I didn't know that. I'll leave my settings as they are.
GGTTH

Waxy
07-07-2013, 06:57 PM
You missed the third option. What a load of p*sh. I'm out !That's what they should be doing but they're clinging on acting like it's the same club they used to know.But it's not.they sold their soul and their club down the river to be used as a crooks plaything and they can't ever get it back again.

Sergey
07-07-2013, 07:12 PM
Nothing new in the BBC article, but I'm loving the headline :aok:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/23212493

Billy Whizz
07-07-2013, 07:19 PM

I had a look on Jamboadminback, and they just don't seen to get it. There team is potentially going to the wall, but they think all will be ok.
If this was Hibs, I'm sure there would be many campaigns going on

sidneyhibbie
07-07-2013, 07:20 PM
They are in denial in yam land, in the real world we all know where this is going.

1. Flats at the PBS
2. HWU its over.
3. Liquidation.

But as the old war song goes " Well meet again dont know where dont know when ":flag:

lapsedhibee
07-07-2013, 07:30 PM
Sure this will be the same in a few houses where

That's a shame when sport causes bad feeling between siblings.

Iggy Pope
07-07-2013, 07:36 PM

See what you did there.

Dunderhall
07-07-2013, 07:58 PM
I had a look on Jamboadminback, and they just don't seen to get it. There team is potentially going to the wall, but they think all will be ok.
If this was Hibs, I'm sure there would be many campaigns going on
They were getting angry a few days ago and getting mobilised for a boycott at last...

Shame it was just against a local chippy for not donating.
Can't name my sauce for obvious reasons.

Prof. Shaggy
07-07-2013, 07:59 PM
If you stack 400,000 cakes one on top of the other you'd reach Jupiter

FACT

I'm sure there's a Uranus joke in there...it's one of my favourites.

Dunderhall
07-07-2013, 08:01 PM

Somebody new for the Clangers to talk to.
I heard they were packing buckets of pea green soup to sell at a profit and send home.

Springbank
07-07-2013, 08:25 PM
I'm sure there's a Uranus joke in there...it's one of my favourites.

Top Notch, and may I say, excellent self-restraint. I know you Saturn that joke for a couple of hours or more...

Viva_Palmeiras
07-07-2013, 08:30 PM

Looks like he's got a buy-a-brick where the sun don't shine ;)

Amongst all the hilarity tho'...

As Rumsfeld said there are known knowns (Hearts are in a dark place, Mckies anthill mob are looking to curry fAvour with the fans etc.)
known unknowns. (How much the known bidders may bid and for what etc)
and unknown unknowns (we may never know...)

So Questions
How late in the game for us did STF show his hand?
Who's flying under the radar for the yams?

CropleyWasGod
07-07-2013, 08:36 PM

As Rumsfeld said there are known knowns (Hearts are in a dark place, Mckies anthill mob are looking to curry fAvour with the fans etc.)

So Questions

Lest we forget, Charles Green didn't enter the Rangers game until very late in the day.

Smiggy 7-0
07-07-2013, 08:40 PM
Can someone on here not set up a poll for SOUTH EDINBURGH HIBBYS only......asking if they would vote for this clown at next election and send him the result?? Maybe not enough of us on here !!

LeithBoozy
07-07-2013, 08:47 PM

So Questions
Who's flying under the radar for the yams? GARRY GLITTER. :wink:

Saorsa
07-07-2013, 08:55 PM
GARRY GLITTER. :wink::agree:

http://i39.tinypic.com/2hhjbiq.jpg

Biggie
07-07-2013, 09:11 PM

:thumbsup:

jdships
07-07-2013, 09:13 PM
The big test would come next summer when season ticket renewal came round and some fans start to feel the pinch. What do you do? Buy a season ticket or keep donating to FoH and miss the games? The direct debit will be changed quick sharp to one that gets them a season ticket.

:thumbsup::agree:
The old "cash flow" problem will have come back to haunt them big time

Treadstone
07-07-2013, 09:19 PM
You missed the third option. What a load of p*sh. I'm out !

Fourth option : Direct Debits getting cancelled left ,right and centre well before Xmas. I predict average life of a 'pledge' is three months.

Eyrie
07-07-2013, 09:43 PM
Can someone on here not set up a poll for SOUTH EDINBURGH HIBBYS only......asking if they would vote for this clown at next election and send him the result?? Maybe not enough of us on here !!

I unsubscribed from his emails and when asked why, gave his involvement in Save Hearts In Trouble at the expense of more important issues as the reason why I cannot vote for him at the next election.

Eyrie
07-07-2013, 09:47 PM

So Questions

I hope it's Cala.

Vini1875
07-07-2013, 10:07 PM
If I was a non-hearts supporting business man who thought I could buy into a club when they were down and sell after a quick turn around, I would have spent my money to get in on the huns deal, ala charlie green. If I was a hearts supporting business I would have become involved long before now. The only other option is to have a rich business guy from Edinburgh who wants to save the club for the community. How likely is it that there are two in Edinburgh, preferably who had an uncle hanging around dance halls at the end of the 19th century.

cabbageandribs1875
07-07-2013, 10:23 PM

:tee hee:

cabbageandribs1875
07-07-2013, 10:25 PM

LeithBoozy
07-07-2013, 10:32 PM
I had a wee hunch it could be Garry, thanks Dan for supplying the photographic evidence to prove it. :greengrin

cabbageandribs1875
07-07-2013, 11:24 PM
meanwhile, billy brown is tipping gary(the shower) locke to be one of the best managers in the game http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-match-reports/selkirk-2-hearts-6-billy-2034859

Brown said: “The situation we are in isn’t good but we have the right man at the helm.
“Gary Locke is going be one of the best managers in the game :rolleyes:

stfu brown you stupid imbecillic Grade A k*obber

Delighted gaffer Locke hailed the Hearts fans after almost 400 turned up at Yarrow Park.
With half of the gate money being handed back to the struggling Tynecastle club, Locke welcomed the cash boost and the chance to field his stars of the future

truly and utterly embarrassing :agree:

The_Horde
08-07-2013, 12:26 AM

Class mate! Any chance I can have a pm of this pic? :thumbsup:

Golden Bear
08-07-2013, 06:15 AM
meanwhile, billy brown is tipping gary(the shower) locke to be one of the best managers in the game http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-match-reports/selkirk-2-hearts-6-billy-2034859

Brown said: “The situation we are in isn’t good but we have the right man at the helm.

Delighted gaffer Locke hailed the Hearts fans after almost 400 turned up at Yarrow Park.
With half of the gate money being handed back to the struggling Tynecastle club, Locke welcomed the cash boost and the chance to field his stars of the future

That's an absolute belter. A tiny impoverished East of Scotland League club donate half the gate proceeds in order to try and save the really really big SPL Club.

lord bunberry
08-07-2013, 06:20 AM

That's an absolute belter. A tiny impoverished East of Scotland League club donate half the gate proceeds in order to try and save the really really big SPL Club.

Selkirk probably made a loss on the game.

Fife-Hibee
08-07-2013, 07:15 AM

Hahaha, suck it up ya cheating ****my cants

Onion
08-07-2013, 07:35 AM

:agree: The most embarrassing thing this club has done to date, and that takes some doing :rolleyes: Just waiting for the "we'll remember those that kicked us when we were down" (blame everyone else) statement from the Yams.

Aldo
08-07-2013, 07:46 AM

Desperate times mean desperate measures. God
Wonder what it cost to get in??? So as a result
Of the game the got a ball, tuppence half penny
And two bob, no kiddin

Say a fiver to get in, they'll make a grand.

There all excited at that. Dear dear

EuanH78
08-07-2013, 08:10 AM
Once upon a time you dressed so fine, threw the bums a dime, in your prime. Didn't you?

Mr White
08-07-2013, 08:14 AM
Once upon a time you dressed so fine, threw the bums a dime, in your prime. Didn't you?

Now you don't seem so proud about having to be scrounging your next meal.

Scònaldò
08-07-2013, 09:04 AM
Bob Dylan kens whits gaun oan.

CRAZYHIBBY
08-07-2013, 09:22 AM
With the huge fee from the gate money they should be able to cover this months electricity bill

Geo_1875
08-07-2013, 09:52 AM
With the huge fee from the gate money they should be able to cover this months electricity bill

Should be able to but will probably blow it on posters of the team in their new tops.

dangermouse
08-07-2013, 10:52 AM
Somebody new for the Clangers to talk to.
I heard they were packing buckets of pea green soup to sell at a profit and send home.

A. Pedant writes, you'd be better off selling blue string soup.

jacomo
08-07-2013, 12:33 PM
Just wanted to recycle this for everyone's enjoyment... after all, we owe it to ourselves.

http://www.heartsfc.co.uk/articles/20091215/in-safe-hands-fedotovas_2241384_1902130

I think 'positive funding arrangement' should be in the Yamasaurus too.

Hibs07p
08-07-2013, 12:54 PM
I believe the tournament in Ballymena is possibly getting cancelled.

Supporters shafted again. They're quite a tolerant lot so they are.

Brokeback content.

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/130180-ballymena-off/

GGTTH

Ross4356
08-07-2013, 01:15 PM
On Friday the deadline for bidders ends. When are we likely to be told any information like, how many bidders there is? Who these are? And how long is likely to be until the preferred bidder is selected?

CyberSauzee
08-07-2013, 01:15 PM

Brokeback content.

GGTTH

Loved this wee snippet in that thread:

Posted Today, 12:34
BDO can't afford to send the youth team to Oban, Charlie Irons is donating coach travel for the game in England. Perhaps it just another casualty of costs by also a couple of other teams also pulled out IIRC.
Edited by Charlie-Brown, Today, 12:35.

Whatever happened to that state of the art minibus they had for their youth team. I think someone has it as their avatar (Pedantic Hibby?). Have they sold it or is it still in the garage waiting to get picked up once the bill has been paid?

If they are desperate for transport to Oban Sergey and I will gladly get out the horse and cart and give them a lift. They'll have to sell some pegs though to help out with the costs.

Billy Whizz
08-07-2013, 01:25 PM

Whatever happened to that state of the art minibus they had for their youth team. I think someone has it as their avatar (Pedantic Hibby?). Have they sold it or is it still in the garage waiting to get picked up once the bill has been paid?

If they are desperate for transport to Oban Sergey and I will gladly get out the horse and cart and give them a lift. They'll have to sell some pegs though to help out with the costs.

They have a minibus that I see at Heriot Watt every week. Sits up beside the sports centre

Hibs07p
08-07-2013, 01:29 PM

I liked this one, he thinks Hearts have pulled out and forced the cancellation.

Doesn't sound good. Most likely cancelled due to us pulling out though if it is the case...

then he was told Leeds, Liverpool, Celta Viga also pulled out at various stages.

This was good also.

At this rate, it'll be a kick about in the meadows as a pre-season friendly!

GGTTH

Kaiser1962
08-07-2013, 01:34 PM
They have a minibus that I see at Heriot Watt every week. Sits up beside the sports centre

Is it taxed? They're bad for that..........

jonty
08-07-2013, 01:37 PM

does it move? has it broken down? does it have wheels or is it on bricks?

poolman
08-07-2013, 01:37 PM

I love this

In simple terms we owe it to ourselves

Simple being the operative word

Billy Whizz
08-07-2013, 01:43 PM
does it move? has it broken down? does it have wheels or is it on bricks?

Maybe it doesn't move, sits in the same place every week

jonty
08-07-2013, 02:07 PM
Maybe it doesn't move, sits in the same place every week

Pete
08-07-2013, 03:07 PM
I don't care for the tone of Mr Murray's latest email. It's a bit pushy.

That's it. We were going to convert our pledges but we won't be bothering now.

green glory
08-07-2013, 03:09 PM
I don't care for the tone of Mr Murray's latest email. It's a bit pushy.

Can you copy and paste it's contents? I fancy a chuckle.

Pete
08-07-2013, 03:20 PM

Sorry mate I'm on my phone.

It's just asking for my bank details...again. A wee bit more desperation this time though.

CyberSauzee
08-07-2013, 03:21 PM

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/130184-foh-final-call/

According to our records you have pledged but not yet ‘converted’ your pledge by giving us your bank details.

The process the Foundation has been using involved you pledging your support through the Foundation website. We now need you to turn that pledge into a firm Direct Debit commitment.

We need these direct debit mandates as they form an integral part of the Foundation of Hearts' bid for a controlling stake in the club.

Please click here to give us your details.

If you have not set-up your payment you have not yet converted your pledge.

Do not delay - the Foundation of Hearts must submit its bid to the administrators of Hearts by Friday.

With our thanks,

Ian Murray MP
Independent Chairman
The Foundation of Hearts

I signed up a couple of weeks back, gave my bank details etc and I've yet to receive any correspondence from them ?? Got something back from gocardless - but nothing else ??

I converted my pledge over 2 weeks ago but I still got the email saying that according to their records I haven't. I tweeted them but still no reply. I converted more than I had originally pledged if that some how makes a difference of what shows up on their database?

I just got around to converting today. Half an hour later I got the email saying "according to our records you've not yet converted"

Looks like the system admin is a bit slow. Hopefully all the Direct Debits come out ok.

I'm so glad the peg selling business is just cash in hand.

Dunderhall
08-07-2013, 03:21 PM
I don't care for the tone of Mr Murray's latest email. It's a bit desperate.

FTFY

According to our records you have pledged but not yet ‘converted’ your pledge by giving us your bank details.

The process the Foundation has been using involved you pledging your support through the Foundation website. We now need you to turn that pledge into a firm Direct Debit commitment.

We need these direct debit mandates as they form an integral part of the Foundation of Hearts' bid for a controlling stake in the club.

Do not delay - the Foundation of Hearts must submit its bid to the administrators of Hearts by Friday.

With our thanks,

Ian Murray MP
Independent Chairman
The Foundation of Hearts

Obvious mistake, it should have read

The process of the Foundation has been using you and involved pledging your support through the Foundation website.

green glory
08-07-2013, 03:29 PM
Ha ha what a bunch of maroon choobs.

Trying to collect money from hundreds of people who have no intention of paying up, for a pitifully low bid for a football club who's shares they're not even sure they can get a hold of.

What can possibly go wrong, apart from Jambogeddon.

#FromTheCapital
08-07-2013, 03:32 PM
They've stopped sending me e-mails by the look of it, which is a real shame because I would've converted my pledge of £100 a month eventually :fenlon

Dashing Bob S
08-07-2013, 03:42 PM
Their 'big team' affectations were always quite funny, just for being so patently ludicrous. But now the jumped-up pomposity has tipped into a bizarre form of mental illness which, I confess, is utterly fascinating to observe, in a kind of Victorian freak show manner. One feels guilty, yet slightly sullied, at being so vicariously entertained.

Delusional doesn't even begin to cover the state of mind on Dicksack now.

lord bunberry
08-07-2013, 03:59 PM
On a more positive note for our hard up friends, the boat must have arrived with their new strips, I saw some mutant hobbling along gorgie road today wearing one. It is truly hideous, the white armband extends right under the arm onto the body of the strip, it was so bad that it almost disracted me from the fact that the beast modeling it appeared to be in training for a gurning competition.

CyberSauzee
08-07-2013, 04:12 PM
On a more positive note for our hard up friends, the boat must have arrived with their new strips, I saw some mutant hobbling along gorgie road today wearing one. It is truly hideous, the white armband extends right under the arm onto the body of the strip, it was so bad that it almost disracted me from the fact that the beast modeling it appeared to be in training for a gurning competition.

I wonder if the players will have to buy their own strips this season? I hear they've also got a rota sorted out for who's washing the strips each week, although the players have requested that Locke be excused from any 'cleaning' duties. Seemingly his attempts at recreating Roman, ammonia based washing methods are not gong down too well with players and administrators alike.

AinsterHibs
08-07-2013, 04:39 PM
On a more positive note for our hard up friends, the boat must have arrived with their new strips, I saw some mutant hobbling along gorgie road today wearing one. It is truly hideous, the white armband extends right under the arm onto the body of the strip, it was so bad that it almost disracted me from the fact that the beast modeling it appeared to be in training for a gurning competition.:aok::top marks

Bostonhibby
08-07-2013, 04:51 PM
FTFY

With our thanks,

Ian Murray MP
Independent Chairman
The Foundation of Hearts

Obvious mistake, it should have read

The process of the Foundation has been using you and involved pledging your support through the Foundation website.

I know a number of people who got the email above, but sadly they have fallen at the final hurdle and been unable to convert their pledge into a direct debit. Still I am sure the foundation of patsies will understand, its really just the same as their grubby wee club has been doing to their suppliers, the utility companies, Heriot Watt, the cops, the council, HMRC and uniquely the people of Lithuania.

Was wondering how Ba'heid Murray can sign himself as independent, plainly he is not. Hopefully no Labour party time or resources have been diverted here?

Seveno
08-07-2013, 04:57 PM
If it ever gets up and running, the DDs will start to get cancelled the moment they lose 3 matches in a row. The chumps will be seething at the money they have poured into the pit and the tipping point will come very quickly.

Smiggy 7-0
08-07-2013, 04:57 PM
I unsubscribed from his emails and when asked why, gave his involvement in Save Hearts In Trouble at the expense of more important issues as the reason why I cannot vote for him at the next election.
Any chance giving us his email so others can let him know what we think of him??

Kaiser1962
08-07-2013, 05:19 PM
Their 'big team' affectations were always quite funny, just for being so patently ludicrous. But now the jumped-up pomposity has tipped into a bizarre form of mental illness which, I confess, is utterly fascinating to observe, in a kind of Victorian freak show manner. One feels guilty, yet slightly sullied, at being so vicariously entertained.

Delusional doesn't even begin to cover the state of mind on Dicksack now.

In modern parlance they could be described as having some sort of collective narcissistic personality disorder, the symptoms of which can be checked here http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/narcissistic-personality-disorder/DS00652/DSECTION=symptoms

I cant see an argument against this tbh.

semaj64
08-07-2013, 05:36 PM
I wonder if the players will have to buy their own strips this season? I hear they've also got a rota sorted out for who's washing the strips each week, although the players have requested that Locke be excused from any 'cleaning' duties. Seemingly his
attempts at recreating Roman,
ammonia based washing methods are not gong down too well with players and administrators alike.

i am happy to piss on their shirts

monktonharp
08-07-2013, 05:41 PM

Brokeback content.

GGTTHCharlie irons donating coach travel to England for them..............ermmmm, which reminds me, which bus company can give our branch a good deal for away travel this season.?

Phil D. Rolls
08-07-2013, 06:16 PM

Now you don't seem so proud about having to be scrounging your next meal.

How does it feel?

Firkin magic at the moment, firkin magic.

joe breezy
08-07-2013, 06:17 PM
In modern parlance they could be described as having some sort of collective narcissistic personality disorder, the symptoms of which can be checked here http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/narcissistic-personality-disorder/DS00652/DSECTION=symptoms

:agree::greengrin

Phil D. Rolls
08-07-2013, 06:31 PM

Collective narcissism, hmmm how does that work? A group of people who love themselves, kind of a contradiction of terms. If you love the group, you have to live it more than yourself, thus making you the opposite of a narcissist.

I prefer the Borderline Personality Disorder. It is surely a borderline decision as to whether a Yam can have a personality.

:whoosh smilie here:

SaulGoodman
08-07-2013, 06:33 PM
Collective narcissism, hmmm how does that work? A group of people who love themselves, kind of a contradiction of terms. If you love the group, you have to live it more than yourself, thus making you the opposite of a narcissist.

I prefer the Borderline Personality Disorder. It is surely a borderline decision as to whether a Yam can have a personality.

I prefer the **** disorder.

Saorsa
08-07-2013, 06:38 PM

If they are desperate for transport to Oban Sergey and I will gladly get out the horse and cart and give them a lift. They'll have to sell some pegs though to help out with the costs.This is what they are using now. :agree:

http://i43.tinypic.com/2vt4k76.jpg

Kaiser1962
08-07-2013, 06:43 PM

The Yams are always pushing the boundaries of modern social and psychological thinking, just another example of their pathfinding nature. :greengrin

Eyrie
08-07-2013, 06:51 PM
Any chance giving us his email so others can let him know what we think of him??

His contact details are
ian@ianmurraymp.co.uk
@IanMurrayMP

Phil D. Rolls
08-07-2013, 06:55 PM
If it ever gets up and running, the DDs will start to get cancelled the moment they lose 3 matches in a row. The chumps will be seething at the money they have poured into the pit and the tipping point will come very quickly.

It will be more complex, and probably involve a flurry of Open letters, regarding the unsuitability of FoH to meet the needs of a Champions League team, whose neighbours will forever be in its shadows.

Dunderhall
08-07-2013, 07:06 PM
This is what they are using now. :agree:

http://i43.tinypic.com/2vt4k76.jpg

I assume it turns into this at midnight:

http://i1277.photobucket.com/albums/y500/Jakeyrowling/7357395A-6CFB-4E64-9437-3AEBCD735DFF-41446-00004C7CBA288DD1_zps608d06f0.jpg

And the horses turn back into these...

The 'Trumpets Trumpeteer'
http://img5.imageshack.us/edit_preview.php?l=img5/5914/pi7r.jpg&action=rotate

Saorsa
08-07-2013, 07:16 PM
I assume it turns into this at midnight:

http://i1277.photobucket.com/albums/y500/Jakeyrowling/7357395A-6CFB-4E64-9437-3AEBCD735DFF-41446-00004C7CBA288DD1_zps608d06f0.jpg
Nah it turns in tae this

http://i41.tinypic.com/2nkp4zc.gif

JohnStephens91
08-07-2013, 07:20 PM
I got the e-mail too, stringing them along a bit more too, Ian Murray 'MP' can bugger off. Useless clown, can't believe he is supposed to be my representative.

sidneyhibbie
08-07-2013, 08:12 PM
Looking at Brokeback is a laugh they just dont get it the bank is bust Liquidation is looming they are picking up the cakes on the beach with the Tsunami wave of Liquidation on the way they can see it but opt to bake more cakes rather than deal with reality.:thumbsup:

jacomo
08-07-2013, 08:43 PM
I love this

In simple terms we owe it to ourselves

Simple being the operative word

What started as a parody, was picked up by clottish Yams who BELIEVED the story they were told, and finally came from the henchman's mouth.

Where is Fedotovas these days I wonder? If the Lithuanian authorities can't get hold of Vlad then this guy surely knows where all the bodies are buried - he was on the Board at UBIG and Hearts.

jgl07
08-07-2013, 08:53 PM
Charlie irons donating coach travel to England for them..............ermmmm, which reminds me, which bus company can give our branch a good deal for away travel this season.?

Hearts could well be playing a match or two in England this season.

Well it will be if you count Berwick!

sidneyhibbie
08-07-2013, 09:01 PM
I Think its time we helped them i think a bull dozer race over the PBS A Pound a heid all proceeds to the cake bake fund, 8 dozers so 8 quid to tha cause, the winner gets to smash the gorgie stand.

due to high volume of demand can we have a poll please.:cb

Springbank
08-07-2013, 09:10 PM
It will be more complex, and probably involve a flurry of Open letters, regarding the unsuitability of FoH to meet the needs of a Champions League team, whose neighbours will forever be in its shadows.

The average yam will already have ironed his cardigan and looked out the half-maroon Parker pen for the ceremonial Open letter writing before bonfire night

Waxy
08-07-2013, 09:15 PM
They ran Ukio bankas.

Ukio bankas got liquidated

They ran Ubig

Ubig want to be liquidated

They ran Heart of Midlothian football club....................

Dunderhall
08-07-2013, 09:18 PM
The average yam will already have ironed his cardigan and looked out the half-maroon Parker pen for the ceremonial Open letter writing before bonfire night
The average yam thinks Charlie Irons Coaches in order to remove minor dents.

Was wondering how Ba'heid Murray can sign himself as independent, plainly he is not. Hopefully no Labour party time or resources have been diverted here?
I do wonder who pays for his flights back up for the photo shoots at the PBS.
No doubt it was "combined" with constituency business.

Yamdependant should go in the yamasuarus.

adj.1. Not governed by a foreign power; self-governing.
2. Free from the influence, guidance, or control of another or others; self-reliant: an independent mind.
3. Not determined or influenced by someone or something else; not contingent: a decision independent of the outcome of the study.
4. often Independent Affiliated with or loyal to no one political party or organization.
5. Not dependent on or affiliated with a larger or controlling entity: an independent food store; an independent film.
6.a. Not relying on others for support, care, or funds; self-supporting.
b. Providing or being sufficient income to enable one to live without working: a person of independent means.

cabbageandribs1875
08-07-2013, 10:43 PM
I wonder if the players will have to buy their own strips this season? I hear they've also got a rota sorted out for who's washing the strips each week, although the players have requested that Locke be excused from any 'cleaning' duties. Seemingly his attempts at recreating Roman, ammonia based washing methods are not gong down too well with players and administrators alike.

history tells us the last time the soon-to-be liquidated hertz washed their strips they changed from blue into the ghastly dark pink colour they have been for the last 100+ years(although there's no official date for when the puddle drinkers were actually founded of course) :brokenyam:

Glesgahibby
08-07-2013, 10:51 PM
They have a let's gauge the converted pledges on takeyerpickback.
After a bit of glesgahibby Maths I have calculated that they
will receive 1.1mill p/a give or take a few thousand.
I could be wrong?after all I am bitter hobo but at least I have
gauged the statistics they have on the thread(the whole point)
They seem now to have given up on the thread because it realy
does show there"only real bid" is going to be a joke :greengrin

monktonharp
09-07-2013, 12:23 AM
I could be wrong?after all I am bitter hobo but at least I have
gauged the statistics they have on the thread(the whole point)
They seem now to have given up on the thread because it realy
does show there"only real bid" is going to be a joke :greengrin I don't think Ian Murray is saying that the amount they have/will raise for a bid is purely relating to the amount raised through pledges. I also don't think that they will raise enough, through pledges and other sources will be enough to either make it viable, or indeed interest the admins, on behalf of their actual employers. surely they admins have a duty to excersise all means available to maximise the money raised on behalf of the creditors?

mutley
09-07-2013, 07:42 AM
I wonder if the players will have to buy their own strips this season? I hear they've also got a rota sorted out for who's washing the strips each week, although the players have requested that Locke be excused from any 'cleaning' duties. Seemingly his attempts at recreating Roman, ammonia based washing methods are not gong down too well with players and administrators alike.Na they will just sign Boab Coyle for free (Granton Star Cause) as he used to like washing the strips every week for them.

Purehibee_MYB
09-07-2013, 07:52 AM
Are these cretins dead yet?

Sergey
09-07-2013, 07:57 AM

It wouldn't surprise me if several of their players simply take them up the Bendix.

Hiber-nation
09-07-2013, 08:00 AM
It wouldn't surprise me if several of their players simply take them up the Bendix.

Glesgahibby
09-07-2013, 08:11 AM
I don't think Ian Murray is saying that the amount they have/will raise for a bid is purely relating to the amount raised through pledges. I also don't think that they will raise enough, through pledges and other sources will be enough to either make it viable, or indeed interest the admins, on behalf of their actual employers. surely they admins have a duty to excersise all means available to maximise the money raised on behalf of the creditors?
Other sources would need to be ready to gamble a lot of dosh,I don't think 1.1million p/a from pledges
would see them get any return within a decade or decades.
Ubig shares frozen,pledgers cancelations at any time,transfer embargo,that stand and minus 15 points.
honestly who or whom would throw money at that scenario ???
roll on Friday one step closer to liquidation :aok:

Greentinted
09-07-2013, 08:16 AM
Na they will just sign Boab Coyle for free (Granton Star Cause) as he used to like washing the strips every week for them.

Added to that Mr Locke's alleged mutual interests with Boab's parents, seems a natural step for our friends over-by.

*as an aside, loving the delicious irony in the fact the paupers in pink refer pejoratively to ourselves as hobos and our tribute act in the west as b(h)eggars.

brog
09-07-2013, 09:19 AM

Hey Scott, I was in our old CW haunt last night & got talking to a Lithuanian barman! He comes from Kaunas but only knew of Romanov as the crook who destroyed a bank. When I asked him about the football & basketball teams in Kaunas he said the latter would survive because that's the national sport but nobody really cared about the footy team. Amazingly he had never heard of the world famous Yams, not even when I told him they had won WW1 on their own! Bemused doesn't cover it! He also confirmed what many on here have already said, that there's outrage in Lithuania over the banking & other events & no politician is going to spend a minute worrying about the affairs of a tin pot foreign team! Pleasing!

One Day Soon
09-07-2013, 10:15 AM
http://www.hibs.net/images/hibsnet/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by steakbake http://www.hibs.net/images/hibsnet/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?p=3665874#post3665874)
Just wanted to recycle this for everyone's enjoyment... after all, we owe it to ourselves.

http://www.heartsfc.co.uk/articles/2...241384_1902130 (http://www.heartsfc.co.uk/articles/20091215/in-safe-hands-fedotovas_2241384_1902130)

Funniest. Ever.

Positive Funding Arrangement. Right up there with Ponzi Scheme and South Sea Bubble.

How much inbreeding would you need to do and over how many generations in order to narrow your gene poll sufficiently that you'd be moronic enough to read this kind of statement and actually fall for it?

bingo70
09-07-2013, 10:24 AM
With the deadline for bids being end of this week should we not have started to hear about bids going in this week, or will it be Friday before anyone actually puts a bid in?

lord bunberry
09-07-2013, 10:25 AM
With the deadline for bids being end of this week should we not have started to hear about bids going in this week, or will it be Friday before anyone actually puts a bid in?

What would happen if there's no bids on friday.

Sergey
09-07-2013, 10:26 AM
Yams plead guilty to breach of rules - hearing next week:

http://sport.stv.tv/football/clubs/hearts/232381-hearts-accept-sfa-admin-charge-but-will-plead-mitigating-circumstances/?

Good luck to the bidders who's deadline is this Friday.

Sergio sledge
09-07-2013, 10:33 AM

http://sport.stv.tv/football/clubs/hearts/232381-hearts-accept-sfa-admin-charge-but-will-plead-mitigating-circumstances/?

No doubt they will claim that it was events out-with their control (Lithuania) which forced them into administration. Won't stack up when you consider all their claims of self sufficiency for the last year and a half.

Col2
09-07-2013, 10:38 AM
What would happen if there's no bids on friday.

One of two things IMHO:-

1. Move to liquidation (unlikely as immediate step)

2. Extend time for bids to be worked up IF BDO satisfied that enough serious interest and progress has been made. (Most likely scenario especially as FOH will plead for some extension if they haven't bid on Friday).

bingo70
09-07-2013, 10:45 AM
One of two things IMHO:-

1. Move to liquidation (unlikely as immediate step)

2. Extend time for bids to be worked up IF BDO satisfied that enough serious interest and progress has been made. (Most likely scenario especially as FOH will plead for some extension if they haven't bid on Friday).

Surely foh on their own won't be viewed as a credible bid if they're not able to muster a bid by Friday?

Dunderhall
09-07-2013, 10:49 AM

That should allow FoH to bid around £10K of Wonga money up front.

MB62
09-07-2013, 10:53 AM

Mitigating factors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What, like massively over spending on players for the last 10 or more years which put them in to huge debts?

Oh well, let's all feel sorry for them then.

CyberSauzee
09-07-2013, 10:54 AM

Hey Scott, I was in our old CW haunt last night & got talking to a Lithuanian barman! He comes from Kaunas but only knew of Romanov as the crook who destroyed a bank. When I asked him about the football & basketball teams in Kaunas he said the latter would survive because that's the national sport but nobody really cared about the footy team. Amazingly he had never heard of the world famous Yams, not even when I told him they had won WW1 on their own! Bemused doesn't cover it! He also confirmed what many on here have already said, that there's outrage in Lithuania over the banking & other events & no politician is going to spend a minute worrying about the affairs of a tin pot foreign team! Pleasing!

As Sergey has said the Liths want justice!

I'm hoping (and expecting) that the Yams stay in admin for several months, just long enough to limp through a season of few points and heavy defeats. No-one has the cash to bid and cover the £6.8m secuirty on the stadium plus several million in running costs, so we'll see them living hand to mouth for a while yet (Portsmouth were in admin for 14 months I think I read on here?). So let's hope next May (or sooner) it reads Yams in 12th place, dwindling crowds, and no hope of escaping admin - let liquidation commence. By then the new pyramid structure of Scottish football will be well bedded in, making it even more difficult for a NewCo to join anywhere but the bottom rung (as AFC Wimbledon had to do). That's of course if they are capable of forming and running a football club.

Waxy
09-07-2013, 10:55 AM
Look.
Lets stop this nonsense.
The only bid is going to be the FOH.
Hardly fit for the top league of Scottish football.
What, a few guys with a biscuit tin full of fivers.
Get them out now, Down to the lowland league.
Doubt anyone would complain if they were shoehorned in there.
They're going to get liquidated and lose their ground.
Disaster for Scottish football if they're allowed to start in the SPFL.
Take no chances.
Get them out now before the SPFL become the laughing stock of world football.

hibs0666
09-07-2013, 11:02 AM

Would imagine that bids will be getting drafted until pretty much the last minute

Treadstone
09-07-2013, 11:11 AM
Would love to see the reaction when the FoH bid actually comes in on the back of a fag packet.:greengrin

PatHead
09-07-2013, 11:13 AM
Would love to see the reaction when the FoH bid actually comes in on the back of a fag packet.:greengrinCan't be much worse than the attempt by The Rangers last year.

Ozyhibby
09-07-2013, 11:15 AM
Is it possible that this rather sharpish 12th July deadline for bids has been imposed because the football authorities have told them they have to have a credible plan in place to last the season or be demoted as Livingston were? The 12th July deadline was announced after BDO first met the SPL.

Golden Bear
09-07-2013, 11:22 AM
I see our Under 20's team have an away fixture v Selkirk tomorrow night. Wouldn't it be a wonderful gesture if Hibs requested that half the gate money should go towards the Hawrts fighting fund? :wink:

I'm certain that the Club with no shame would have no hesitation in accepting the income!!

Hibee87
09-07-2013, 11:26 AM
Is it possible that this rather sharpish 12th July deadline for bids has been imposed because the football authorities have told them they have to have a credible plan in place to last the season or be demoted as Livingston were? The 12th July deadline was announced after BDO first met the SPL.

I would guess so, Im 99% sure the sfa will be looking at this and thinking, if you cant GUARENTEE to fulfil the fixture list we have no other option but to remove them from the league. I would have thought if UBIG situation is still unclear and no cva has been agreed by a certain date then they would have no option......surley every man and their dug can see them going pop during the season would be even more disaterous

Geo_1875
09-07-2013, 11:29 AM
I would guess so, Im 99% sure the sfa will be looking at this and thinking, if you cant GUARENTEE to fulfil the fixture list we have no other option but to remove them from the league. I would have thought if UBIG situation is still unclear and no cva has been agreed by a certain date then they would have no option......surley every man and their dug can see them going pop during the season would be even more disaterous

It would only be disastrous for them and hilarious for the rest of us.

JeMeSouviens
09-07-2013, 11:30 AM

What, like massively over spending on players for the last 10 or more years which put them in to huge debts?

They're going to try the "big boy did it and ran away" defence. :rolleyes:

Prof. Shaggy
09-07-2013, 11:32 AM

I think it's very possible but I also expect that BDO want to know pretty much where they stand and whether or not it is in anyone's interest to keep the life-support machine turned on.

Dunderhall
09-07-2013, 11:34 AM

It throws in a shedload of uncertainty for any bid with the hearing on the 19th. :thumbsup:

josef k
09-07-2013, 11:41 AM

Which is the defense that any club in administration could offer because by definition going into administration means it is no longer being run by the same people. So if their argument was to work the SFA would never punish anyone for going into administration. And by the same logic RBS were the victims of the financial crisis because it was a different person in charge...

What level of fine did Rangers get? Rangers fans sounding like they will kick up a stink if Hearts get any less:

www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/sports-hotline-rangers-fans-insist-2030024 (http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/sports-hotline-rangers-fans-insist-2030024) (never thought I would say it is nice to hear from Rangers fans).

And still nothing from the SP(F)L on Hearts non-payment of wages: www.scotprem.com/content/default.asp?page=s2&newsid=12360&back=home (http://www.scotprem.com/content/default.asp?page=s2&newsid=12360&back=home)

degenerated
09-07-2013, 11:42 AM
Would love to see the reaction when the FoH bid actually comes in on the back of a fag packet.:greengrin

If it does someone should do an FOI request on Ian Murray (member) expense claims to see who paid for the fags in the first place.

GordonHFC
09-07-2013, 11:43 AM

That will be the big boy that the SPL and SFA deemed a fit and responsible individual to run a football club then.

Case closed M'lud - GUILTY as charged.

Treadstone
09-07-2013, 11:49 AM
If it does someone should do an FOI request on Ian Murray (member) expense claims to see who paid for the fags in the first place.

Dinnae worry, as soon as this is back online I'll be going through piefaces' with a fine tooth comb.

http://www.parliament.uk/about/mps-and-lords/members/pay-mps/

Waxy
09-07-2013, 11:49 AM
Hearts wanted these people to run their club.
So that's what they did.
How can Hearts say it's nothing to do with them.
Pathetic club.

Hibercelona
09-07-2013, 11:50 AM

But I thought Hearts were the BIG boys?

brog
09-07-2013, 11:51 AM

Mitigating factors; WTF!!! They have no shame.

Factor 1; we tried to defraud new shareholders by total of £1.8mm but the mugs ( customers ) only bought £1mm.
Factor 2; we were self sufficient apart from the fact we hadn't paid HWU, the police, the taxman, the council & the kebab shop round the corner.
Factor 3; we were ok telling our lies until unfortunately we completely ran out of money.

Personally I don't see how SPFL can cut them any slack whatsoever. As many on here have said there's a good chance that Yams as a football entity will be the smallest problem to be faced in wrapping up the whole UBIG/UKIO entity. There is potential corruption & money laundering on a large scale & SPFL need to be careful to distance themselves from any possible consideration that their inaction was a factor in any fraud.

Dashing Bob S
09-07-2013, 12:01 PM

Factor 1; we tried to defraud new shareholders by total of £1.8mm but the mugs ( customers ) only bought £1mm.
Factor 2; we were self sufficient apart from the fact we hadn't paid HWU, the police, the taxman, the council & the kebab shop round the corner.
Factor 3; we were ok telling our lies until unfortunately we completely ran out of money.

Personally I don't see how SPFL can cut them any slack whatsoever. As many on here have said there's a good chance that Yams as a football entity will be the smallest problem to be faced in wrapping up the whole UBIG/UKIO entity. There is potential corruption & money laundering on a large scale & SPFL need to be careful to distance themselves from any possible consideration that their inaction was a factor in any fraud.

This is the elephant in the room. No sane party, be it potential investors or footballing authorities, will want to be associated or to be seen colluding with Hearts until this is resolved. And I doubt it will be resolved quickly. This has the possibility of freezing the club in limbo for years.

I would assume, once they follow the money and determine it's sources (which was going through Hearts accounts) that there is also the possibility of the prosecution of Hearts directors who held office over this period.

I really feel that the troubles they are experiencing now are just the tip of a very large iceberg.

hibbymac
09-07-2013, 12:06 PM

Considering they "paid off" all those people and are now paying Wilson £7,000 per week, I think that shows "They have no shame"

God Petrie
09-07-2013, 12:08 PM
They aren't paying Wilson £7k a week.

hibbymac
09-07-2013, 12:09 PM
They aren't paying Wilson £7k a week.

How much are they paying him ?

#FromTheCapital
09-07-2013, 12:16 PM
Considering they "paid off" all those people and are now paying Wilson £7,000 per week, I think that shows "They have no shame"

I don't think he'll be on anything like that to be honest, half of that at most

God Petrie
09-07-2013, 12:17 PM
Certainly not £7k a week more like £2-3k probably. I agree they shouldn't be paying him anything given their circumstances.

clerriehibs
09-07-2013, 12:18 PM
Certainly not £7k a week more like £2-3k probably. I agree they shouldn't be paying him anything given their circumstances.

Are they paying anyone anything per week?

Hibercelona
09-07-2013, 12:19 PM
How much are they paying him ?

No more than 1.5k. 2k at the very max.

hibbymac
09-07-2013, 12:20 PM
I don't think he'll be on anything like that to be honest, half of that at most

Got that from a female who has no interest in football, but has family connections. Said he was on £14,000 a week at Liverpool and is now on £7,000 a week at Hertz, that's where his "wage cut" comes from.

jacomo
09-07-2013, 12:20 PM

As Sergey has said the Liths want justice!

I'm hoping (and expecting) that the Yams stay in admin for several months, just long enough to limp through a season of few points and heavy defeats. No-one has the cash to bid and cover the £6.8m secuirty on the stadium plus several million in running costs, so we'll see them living hand to mouth for a while yet (Portsmouth were in admin for 14 months I think I read on here?). So let's hope next May (or sooner) it reads Yams in 12th place, dwindling crowds, and no hope of escaping admin - let liquidation commence. By then the new pyramid structure of Scottish football will be well bedded in, making it even more difficult for a NewCo to join anywhere but the bottom rung (as AFC Wimbledon had to do). That's of course if they are capable of forming and running a football club.

Good point about the new pyramid structure. I am not convinced it will be in place in 12 month's time, but if it is any Newco will surely have to start at the very bottom.

hibbymac
09-07-2013, 12:21 PM

#FromTheCapital
09-07-2013, 12:22 PM
Got that from a female who has no interest in football, but has family connections. Said he was on £14,000 a week at Liverpool and is now on £7,000 a week at Hertz, that's where his "wage cut" comes from.

Maybe that's what he was offered before administration when he 'signed' at the end of last season, but I'd be amazed if they were offering that kind of wage now. The days of Hearts spending money like that are well and truly over

Hibercelona
09-07-2013, 12:23 PM

The Administrators would never allow it. It's completely unsustainable.

Waxy
09-07-2013, 12:29 PM
These jambos are a disgrace.
They were all getting tattoos and "lets build a Romanov statue"and 5-1s when
they were splashing 10000 a week to everyone in the squad.

Now that they've been found out and getting reeled in these same fans think Romanovs a disgrace and should never have been
running the club.
But they still take the victories.
They still think it's because they are hearts and nothing to do with crooked cash.

Please let them die.

kdhibees1
09-07-2013, 12:31 PM
Please let them die. This, this and everything about this!!!

hibbymac
09-07-2013, 12:31 PM
Maybe that's what he was offered before administration when he 'signed' at the end of last season, but I'd be amazed if they were offering that kind of wage now. The days of Hearts spending money like that are well and truly over

The Administrators would never allow it. It's completely unsustainable.

To be honest, I thought it was a bit much, but she assured me that was what he was on, and I don't think she would lie .... unless she's been told a lot of guff. :dunno:

Spike Mandela
09-07-2013, 12:32 PM

THe dates are strange especially as the possible sanctions are fine, transfer embargo or censure. Any bidder is putting in a bid without knowing the outcome of the hearing.

The extended embargo which is surely the most likely sanction(as per Dunfermline) will have an effect on any serious bidders( if there are any) hoping to get a CVA and then start buying players to improve the squad. Maybe bids will come in with this caveat to try and influence the inquiry.

Glesgahibby
09-07-2013, 12:40 PM
This!:aok:

Moulin Yarns
09-07-2013, 12:58 PM
THe dates are strange especially as the possible sanctions are fine, transfer embargo or censure. Any bidder is putting in a bid without knowing the outcome of the hearing.

The extended embargo which is surely the most likely sanction(as per Dunfermline) will have an effect on any serious bidders( if there are any) hoping to get a CVA and then start buying players to improve the squad. Maybe bids will come in with this caveat to try and influence the inquiry.

I don't think there's anything in the dates to be honest. Any bids will be looked at by BDO over the weekend (so if anybody is expecting the resounding POP on Friday can forget it) and then the negotiations start. Dunfermline took almost 4 months for the Pars Utd to be named preferred bidder so it could be almost as long for BDO to do the same. THEN COMES THE DUE DILIGENCE!!!!

Long process but a Pleasing outcome (IMHO) :greengrin

Gus Fring
09-07-2013, 01:00 PM

The SPL have told the administrators they won't be giving them any assistance. "Hearts can be dealt with by the book, or have it thrown at them"

EH6 Hibby
09-07-2013, 01:00 PM

No doubt any bids made will have demands attached, was that McKie guy not only bidding, before he pulled out, if they could guarantee that he would be allowed to sign players?

I can't imagine anyone other than FOH will bid anyway.

Deansy
09-07-2013, 01:04 PM

"Hearts accept SFA admin charge but will plead mitigating circumstances"

Is Danny Wilson a 'mitigating circumstance' ??? - I rather think that this will be when the 'Maroon-Elmers' pay the price for their immoral actions - nobody likes a cheat.

Spike Mandela
09-07-2013, 01:54 PM

Is Danny Wilson a 'mitigating circumstance' ??? - I rather think that this will be when the 'Maroon-Elmers' pay the price for their immoral actions - nobody likes a cheat.

This guy Birch seems to be the mouthpiece for this. Bryan Jackson never came out with this bull**** when Dunfermline had their meeting about sanctions, indeed he praised the SFA for the fair hearing and the extended embargo instead of a fine.

09-07-2013, 02:09 PM

Exactly. I'm absolutely sick to death of hearing them try to play the victims and make out none of this is their fault and everyone should feel sorry for them and pull them out the **** without them facing any consequences.

Em no. You financially doped for years and lapped up the (cheated) glory you gained from it. Quite happy going on, giving it the big un' about how massive a club you are etc etc. So don't come crying and playing the poor wee victimised souls now that reality has finally hit home!

09-07-2013, 02:12 PM
mitigating circumstances? :faf:

Sounds more like "oh but but yea we did but oh we didn't know, not our fault, everyone picking on poor wee us, but but!"

kdhibees1
09-07-2013, 02:25 PM
It's a wee shame fur thum. Diddums. ''Poor us''. Fatheads!!!!

hibees 7062
09-07-2013, 03:06 PM
Exactly. I'm absolutely sick to death of hearing them try to play the victims and make out none of this is their fault and everyone should feel sorry for them and pull them out the **** without them facing any consequences.

Em no. You financially doped for years and lapped up the (cheated) glory you gained from it. Quite happy going on, giving it the big un' about how massive a club you are etc etc. So don't come crying and playing the poor wee victimised souls now that reality has finally hit home!

:top marks

Dashing Bob S
09-07-2013, 03:08 PM
To be fair to them, if the 'mitigating circumstances' they choose to cite is collective mental infirmity, then they have a pretty strong case.

steviehibsleith
09-07-2013, 03:56 PM
[QUOTE=NumberSeven;3668708]mitigating circumstances? :faf:

We couldnt beat the team from Leith once last season and they put us out the scottish cup ..........

LeithBoozy
09-07-2013, 04:05 PM

To be fair, they managed to square up Arbroath eventually. Mind you they missed the players wages that month too. :wink:

Northernhibee
09-07-2013, 04:11 PM

Look at their fund raising efforts, respond to Fish of Marillion's generosity with abuse and look at getting Foo Fighters or The Charlatans to play at Tynecastle instead. Exactly the same attitide as on the pitch where they've paid over 100% of wages to income for YEARS.

Get them relegated to division 3 at the very best.

ancienthibby
09-07-2013, 04:35 PM
Look at their fund raising efforts, respond to Fish of Marillion's generosity with abuse and look at getting Foo Fighters or The Charlatans to play at Tynecastle instead. Exactly the same attitide as on the pitch where they've paid over 100% of wages to income for YEARS.

Get them relegated to division 3 at the very best.

Beeb Radio at 5.35 saying £5 million bid in from the US for the Yamboids.

No more details.

kdhibees1
09-07-2013, 04:39 PM

No more details.
Hmmm, is there oil under Swynie???

Waxy
09-07-2013, 04:42 PM
Hmmm, is there oil under Swynie???Or it might be Donald Trump feeling guilty.

CropleyWasGod
09-07-2013, 04:42 PM

No more details.

Your retiral lasted long. :greengrin

VivaHiberña
09-07-2013, 04:45 PM
The following is 100% true.
I just had one of those automated calls, but decided not to just hang up for some reason.

Apparently if you have more than £10,000 worth of debt you can apply to have 70% written off. Yep, that's right; seven-zero percent.

Made me giggle.

:giruy:

CropleyWasGod
09-07-2013, 05:01 PM
I don't think there's anything in the dates to be honest. Any bids will be looked at by BDO over the weekend (so if anybody is expecting the resounding POP on Friday can forget it) and then the negotiations start. Dunfermline took almost 4 months for the Pars Utd to be named preferred bidder so it could be almost as long for BDO to do the same. THEN COMES THE DUE DILIGENCE!!!!

Long process but a Pleasing outcome (IMHO) :greengrin

It won't be that long. Hearts don't have the time.

ancienthibby
09-07-2013, 05:11 PM
Hmmm, is there oil under Swynie???

Club 9 Sports out of Chicago apparently.

Now, where have we heard of them before:greengrin

ancienthibby
09-07-2013, 05:13 PM
Your retiral lasted long. :greengrin

Whit??

I never retired.

So have you been filing more dodgy papers at Companies House??:cb

CropleyWasGod
09-07-2013, 05:15 PM
Whit??

I never retired.

So have you been filing more dodgy papers at Companies House??:cb

Sorry... wrong Ancient Hibee. :greengrin

We need a clean-up of all similar names on here.....

grunt
09-07-2013, 05:18 PM
Just saw this on Twitter

Stewart Weir ‏@sweirz 3h (http://www.hibs.net/sweirz/status/354605206702530561) @GarryP1874 (http://www.hibs.net/GarryP1874) @clonejack (http://www.hibs.net/clonejack) relevance is Rangers - however you wish to see them - were in Div3. That IS a cause for some of Hearts financial woes

This guy is supposed to be a journalist - but he's clearly not got a clue about the reasons for Hearts financial problems. To suggest that their current predicament was caused in any way by Rangers being in Div 3 is surely hogwash?

Northernhibee
09-07-2013, 05:19 PM
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2124756/Rangers-crisis-American-Club-9-Sports-reveal-plans.html

'twas a Newco option they preferred with Rangers certainly.

God Petrie
09-07-2013, 05:21 PM
What's happened to Banderson? Not heard anything about him since his comical wonga gaffe.

grunt
09-07-2013, 05:26 PM
What's happened to Banderson? Not heard anything about him since his comical wonga gaffe.

On "holiday"

Golden Bear
09-07-2013, 05:35 PM

No more details.

A £5 million bid from the same group who were interested in Rangers and an English club apparently.

CropleyWasGod
09-07-2013, 05:37 PM
A £5 million bid from the same group who were interested in Rangers and an English club apparently.

Tranmere and Wednesday.

Springbank
09-07-2013, 05:40 PM
£5m to buy club and ground but then needing a further £10m on running costs (st money should run out around Halloween) including hmrc fines and urgent stadium upgrade with a listed building delay and complication to wrestle with.

If they pulled out of rangers (which was more straightforward in many respects) they must be pretty likely to "get off at hay market" with this jambo bid too I'd have thought

Prof. Shaggy
09-07-2013, 06:02 PM

Could see this being successful.......AFTER LIQUIDATION.

Sergey
09-07-2013, 06:06 PM

No more details.

I've been told that it's actually a consortium of Arizona water magnets.

Dunderhall
09-07-2013, 06:09 PM
BBC article (http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/23245412).

Hearts: American company Club 9 Sports submit bid

America-based company Club 9 Sports have submitted a bid to buy Hearts, BBC Scotland has learned.The bid, submitted to administrators BDO ahead of a 12 July deadline for offers, is in the region of £5m.

BBC Scotland has also learned that the company's plans include a move away from Tynecastle to a purpose-built stadium on the outskirts of Edinburgh.
Club 9 Sports have been involved in failed bids for clubs including Rangers and Sheffield Wednesday.
The Foundation of Hearts, a consortium of fans' groups, are the only group who have made their intentions to buy the club public so far.A consortium led by former Scottish Rugby chief executive Gordon McKie had proposed an alliance with the Foundation of Hearts (http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/23194475) , which was rejected.

Club 9 Sports have also set up a new company called HMFC limited with Borders-based business Bob Jamieson, who has been working alongside the company, as their sole director.The company are based in Chicago and have also instructed an Edinburgh legal firm to act on their behalf.