PDA

View Full Version : Yams Share Transfers Agreed/Cooling off period

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190

EdinMike
13-06-2013, 11:19 AM
From the last Jambo friend I have on Bookface. I'm lost for words..

"Laugh make jokes do whatever you like but we will never feel the way you did on the 19th of May 2012. That day the edinburgh derby died, hibs died and you also died. We might go bust and come back as a newco but you will never forget the 19th of May"

truehibernian
13-06-2013, 11:19 AM
Jamie Walker is the only young player I would be tempted to bring to Hibs - more gifted that Dean Horribine in my opinion however Dean has more tenacity and better workrate.

Tapping, McHattie, McGowan, Holt, Carrick, Billy McKay............wouldn't go near any of them. Hibs have better players coming through in the 20's than that lot put together.

I've always liked John Sutton - he's an honest pro who tends to give his all in games. Yes he's been around the houses in SPL terms but for me he would also be a very decent addition. I'm sure there are those that would disagree however.

truehibernian
13-06-2013, 11:20 AM
...and meant to say Billy King, not McKay:greengrin

SaulGoodman
13-06-2013, 11:22 AM

"Laugh make jokes do whatever you like but we will never feel the way you did on the 19th of May 2012. That day the edinburgh derby died, hibs died and you also died. We might go bust and come back as a newco but you will never forget the 19th of May"

Does anyone actually forget dates? I don't get to the 10th of August and think 'oh I forgot about this day'

Silly yams..

Craig_in_Prague
13-06-2013, 11:24 AM

you need new friends.

NOLA
13-06-2013, 11:24 AM
You forgot to add 1902

Geo_1875
13-06-2013, 11:29 AM

Yeah right. The last Edinburgh derby you ****s will ever win maybe. And for a dead club we're doing alright thanks. Because of people like him I'll laugh when they're gone.

EskbankHibby
Loving that statement from Hearts.

"recent unexpected circumstances away from Tynecastle". Puzzled as to how this could have any influence on a self proclaimed self sustaining business. :hmmm:

Just enough blame attached to the stay away potential season ticket holders to sway even a few hundred of the hard of thinking muppets to renew. Bleeding them dry again with emotional blackmail, an absolute masterstroke by a morally bankrupt organisation.

Playing the mug punters like a flute, Vlad i salute you.:not worth:not worth:not worth

Beefster
Even by Banderson's standards, that's a howler.

Wasn't their salaries in excess of £8.5M according to their last set of accounts?

Banderson is a journalist in the same way that I'm a millionaire, international playboy with a 14" whanger.

He takes what Hearts says and prints it verbatim.

WestEndHibee
13-06-2013, 11:30 AM
Don't get me wrong, I meant as squad players. But with Mcpakes injury record Wilson could slot in at left back and mcgivern moves to centre half. Walker has potential i feel and could become a player.

I think they would improve the squad immediately but i agree that it may harm the young players we have coming through in midfield.
I think our young players will have a significant amount of knowledge on how their youth players have developed. In the main they'll have been playing against each other for years. I think they'll have a bit of input if one of these yams really is a gem.

I also think it's not worth bidding at the moment. It's looking increasingly likely that they'll be available for free anyway.

scott7_0(Prague)
13-06-2013, 11:33 AM
http://www.wikihow.com/Bake-a-Cake

it all make sense now.

Hibernia Na Eir
13-06-2013, 11:34 AM
Loving that statement from Hearts.

"recent unexpected circumstances away from Tynecastle". Puzzled as to how this could have any influence on a self proclaimed self sustaining business. :hmmm:

Just enough blame attached to the stay away potential season ticket holders to sway even a few hundred of the hard of thinking muppets to renew. Bleeding them dry again with emotional blackmail, an absolute masterstroke by a morally bankrupt organisation.

Playing the mug punters like a flute, Vlad i salute you.:not worth:not worth:not worth

aye. 110% total Hypocrits :agree:

blackpoolhibs
If it were me in charge, i'd suggest they sold some new shares to the fans. That could bring in a few bob, and they would then get some kind of say in how the club is run in the future.

YehButNoBut
According to this report on the BBC http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/22888346 a "Hearts source" tells the Beeb that they need to raise a significant six figure sum in order to pay the wages.

Hearts fans really concerned that they can't pay their wages.

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/128974-six-figure-sum-needed-by-the-weekend/

Paying the players isn't the main priority and a transfer ban is a positive if you ask me.

Yep to both. The players come after the tax bill, because not paying them doesn't get us wound up.

and this is funny too, where do they think FOH will get the cash

With a transfer embargo looming, why don`t FOH, if they are as interested as the say they are regarding a takeover, pay the players?
Doing this would almost certainly get the doubters on their side! :faf:

poolman
13-06-2013, 11:35 AM

Yea, of course we did :rolleyes:

Couldn't you tell when we pumped them out the cup ( in the same year ) and then in the last minute at the bus shelter a few weeks back

Aye, dead and buried we are :greengrin

JeMeSouviens
Had to laugh at them trying to blame the Huns' demise.

1. They voted for it, complete with strongly worded statement.
2. Their average attendance only dropped by a couple of hundred.
3. With the Huns around they'd have been at least a place lower and been in a straight relegation fight with St Mirren.

Lower than a snake's belly.

hibee92
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vmrr521R2XM

Surprised this didn't work.

Pretty Boy
My favourite quote today on KB has to be the trumpet bleating about poor ST sales.

'we've sold 6500 this year compared to 8000 at the same time last year. Meanwhile Hibs have just announced sale of 8k.'

For a team that has been supposedly killed off we seem to be a lot more alive and kicking than them.

Lester B
13-06-2013, 11:37 AM
Banderson is a journalist in the same way that I'm a millionaire, international playboy with a 14" whanger.

:faf::faf:

Now mopping up spat out coffee!!

Pretty Boy
13-06-2013, 11:38 AM

Lol.

So according to this genius, losing a Scottish Cup final /albeit emphatically and to our greated rivals) felt worse than it will feel to see his entire club go out of business and cease to exist in the form it has for 100+ years?

I don't believe that. Fud.

clerriehibs
13-06-2013, 11:38 AM
They've gone beyond squeaky bum time on sickbag.

The wet brown stuff is actually dribbling down their legs.

--------
13-06-2013, 11:39 AM
Okay then Sandy,

Hibs have a player budget, which is a percentage of our turnover, which last time I looked was about 60%, the last time I saw the same info on your team it was 110%, I truthfully thought it was probably way more than this. Loanees are part of that budget, a budget we have stuck to. Also, each and EVERY month we paid our players their agree contract amounts, and each and every due date we paid our taxes to HMRC. Loanees, do you really want to talk about that?!? I believe that the current "situation and 1.5mil tax bill" comes from a large amount of loanees from your motherland that never paid taxes, our loanees were budgeted and paid for. Your loanees will be one of the leading causes of the mess your clud is in right now. So that was probably a bad example to bring up, no?

Hibs debt, we have a debt, and yes it has increased over the last couple of years, this is a managed debt, and I can assure you this year it will be reduced due to the cup runs and increased ticket sales, in what was, quite a disappointing season for us. (your teams ticket sales fell last year, even though your director begged money from the support). Hibs are in good shape, no matter how you look at it and no matter what spin you put on it, Hibs are well run, with transparent accounts, and published accounts on time. Each year there is a multi page thread on here about our accounts, there is never a delay in them being published and there is no ambiguity about those accounts. Our auditors sign them off with little to no worries or concessions. Can your team say the same? Nah, didnae think so.

You mention "vast majority of SPL clubs, are just one click away from being in a financial predicament", this is total BS, most SPL clubs work within their prescribed budget and each year they adjust these to the current situation, this is why most teams player budget has reduced over the last few years. The two clubs that seemed to ignore these basic common sense rules of business were the huns, see what happened there, and your team, have a look at your teams website today, it is not good reading!

Your squad is as good as Hibs current squad, okay lets look at that point, we effectively have lost Leigh, he was a great player, who we paid for btw (loanees do have to be paid for in most cases), even without him in the squad, we have far superior players in almost all positions on the park, we finished 7th in the league and that takes into account our usual slump. This was quite a way above your team. No? Your team is now made up of a few senior players and a lot of youth players, touted as the best youth squad produced by any SPL team in years? The same squad that finished in the bottom half of the U20s league (the competition Hibs won in recent years). We will need to wait and see in the coming season who has the best squad, but I would put money on it that Hibs will finish well above your team this coming year.

You also say Vlad was idiotic in his running of HoMFC, I think we all may find out in the coming months that he was criminal in his running of your club, which might actually be the death knell of your club, we will have to wait and see.

Moral high ground? Your damn right Hibs can take the moral high ground, we have not cheated, we did not pay players salaries outwith our income, while your team paid players £10K plus a week, we did not out bid other SPL team to get player we essentially could not afford, and then not pay those same players. So yes we will take the moral high ground, because quite frankly we deserve to, unlike hearts.

So any more points you wish to make? Please feel free, this is an open forum and we will debate these points, and you can keep your head in the sand while the team your support crumbles around you.

GGTTH

Vince xx

Nice one, Vince. :agree:

crewetollhibee
I see one of HoMFC's excuses for having no money is The Rangers not being in the SPL. How come 11 other teams managed to get by without them?

That must be some business plan when you are relying on the away support to bail you out. Imagine how much worse it would have been for them if we had made top six. :agree:

As they didn't make the top 6, they would only have had only one home game against against Der Hun. 3000 in the away end at say £20 each = £60,000. Not much towards their debt that is it ? (And even then, it's not like they played any home games where NO away fans turned up, so that £60,000 would be reduced a bit).

Hibee87
If it were me in charge, i'd suggest they sold some new shares to the fans. That could bring in a few bob, and they would then get some kind of say in how the club is run in the future.

AND get a nice shiney laminated certificate to boot :aok:

Gus Fring
From the Andy Barryson twitter account

http://i40.tinypic.com/dcdgy9.jpg

Lester B
13-06-2013, 11:41 AM

The full title is actually 'We're in deep doodoo up to our eyeballs and rising and you Hibs aren't, are you?'

Driving through to Glasgow to see Neil Young tonight with a Jambo mate. If he sings 'out of the blue and into the black' there will be tears by bedtime I am sure!

Craig_in_Prague
13-06-2013, 11:42 AM

Good idea. IMO.

Also, with such a fanbase (400K +), baking and selling cakes along with face painting, might be a quick earner as well. I mean, us gypsies with caravans often go to carnivals and we all know there's plenty money to be made. We have cornered the market on peg-selling though, so they have no entry into the market there I'm afraid.

Lets hope they don't steal our ideas!!

truehibernian
13-06-2013, 11:43 AM

That'll be yet another computer screen I need to wipe the coffee off :aok:

That wasn't a promo video mate, more of an ID parade - whoever made that video surely didn't pass their multi-media exams, that was truly horrendous viewing :faf: McGlynn's priceless

clerriehibs
13-06-2013, 11:44 AM
Good idea. IMO.

Also, with such a fanbase (400K +), baking and selling cakes along with face painting, might be a quick earner as well. I mean, us gypsies with caravans often go to carnivals and we all know there's plenty money to be made. We have cornered the market on peg-selling though, so they have no entry into the market there I'm afraid.

Lets hope they don't steal our ideas!!

Face painting! The obvious synergies with the step painting are fantastic! Must be some of that shiny white gloss left!

jacomo
13-06-2013, 11:45 AM
I haven't can't find the words to express the sense of pride I feel in the part Hibs have played in our horrible neighbours' downfall.

Hearts are the suicide bombers of Scottish football. They hate their enemy, us, more than they love themselves.

And boom, they're gone.

Except unlike a suicide bomber, they didn't take anyone with them.

Would you swap your club for winning the cup against them by a 4 goal margin?

Thought not.

Hello, by the way :greengrin

A thoroughly respectable first post. Welcome, and keep up the good work.

HibbyAndy
13-06-2013, 11:46 AM
This is it :greengrin.

Craig_in_Prague
13-06-2013, 11:48 AM

This time I know it's the real thing.

Gus Fring
13-06-2013, 11:49 AM
This time I know it's the real thing.

I can't explain what I'm feeling

green glory
13-06-2013, 11:50 AM
They've gone beyond squeaky bum time on sickbag.

The wet brown stuff is actually dribbling down their legs.

Skooshing actually.

JeMeSouviens
13-06-2013, 11:51 AM
I haven't can't find the words to express the sense of pride I feel in the part Hibs have played in our horrible neighbours' downfall.

Hearts are the suicide bombers of Scottish football. They hate their enemy, us, more than they love themselves.

And boom, they're gone.

Except unlike a suicide bomber, they didn't take anyone with them.

Would you swap your club for winning the cup against them by a 4 goal margin?

Thought not.

Hello, by the way :greengrin

Nice epitaph for them:

Heart of Midlothian FC
born 1874-ish
died 2013

"The Kamikaze that missed"

JeMeSouviens
13-06-2013, 11:52 AM
Bazza hasn't been so mystified since that day he lost his crayons ...

Barry Anderson ‏@BarryAnderson_8 2h

Strange statement from #Hearts so soon after signing Danny Wilson. If cash tight why do the deal? Perhaps time to relaunch #SaveOurHearts?

:rolleyes::greengrin

Pretty Boy
13-06-2013, 11:52 AM
AND get a nice shiney laminated certificate to boot :aok:

What they really need is a bake sale and some face painting.

Maybe ask one of the guys who picked up a ridiculous wage of them for years and helped put them in this position to pull a few pints in a jambo boozer as well.

#allissandy

Andy74
13-06-2013, 11:54 AM
Bazza hasn't been so mystified since that day he lost his crayons ...

:rolleyes::greengrin

His employer should be asking a few questions on that one. What an idiot.

jacomo
13-06-2013, 11:57 AM

That wasn't a promo video mate, more of an ID parade - whoever made that video surely didn't pass their multi-media exams, that was truly horrendous viewing :faf: McGlynn's priceless

Just watched the 'Hearts TV EXCLUSIVE' interview with Fedotovas, when the share scheme was launched. Dreams of raising £1.8m, from a man who looks and sounds like he desperately needs some sleep.

HibbyAndy
I can't explain what I'm feeling

Im in a daze.

VickMackie
Dexter, on 13 June 2013 - 11:43 AM, said: I wouldn't trust the club with a bucket of my piss, let alone my credit card details.

:faf:

NeilOrrSquareBa

Hurting as much as you are now but hey ho we didn't lose at all to you this season!:thumbsup:

JeMeSouviens
13-06-2013, 11:58 AM
Where is Sandy? Oh Sandyyyyyyy .....

I need someone to help me find that press release where all round hero and club legend Sir Rudolph of Skacel stops demanding unpaid bonuses from the club he loves as he knows it might finish them off completely. Oh wait ...

Never mind though, perhaps Sandy can find that statement where all round Ueberdefender and superhero of the bus shelter, Captain Zal, agrees to forego even the tiniest portion of his ridiculous £10K+ per week inflated wage as he knows his one true club is dying and all he's doing is lying around on a treatment table ...

Sandy?

SJNB Hibby

It certainly is starting to feel like it---took almost 18000 posts but for the first time I'm really startring to think they might not squirm out of this

IWasThere2016
I hope Wilson doesn't intend to be a financial advisor when he retires from football....

:thumbsup:

Craig_in_Prague
Just watched the 'Hearts TV EXCLUSIVE' interview with Fedotovas, when the share scheme was launched. Dreams of raising £1.8m, from a man who looks and sounds like he desperately needs some sleep.

it's hard work shovelling money into large bags you know !

McSwanky
13-06-2013, 12:02 PM

*** it. I'm in. Where do I sign?

SmashinGlass
13-06-2013, 12:05 PM
*** it. I'm in. Where do I sign?

Sure if you wait til the end of the clip there will be bank details for some account in Lithland. Just wire the money there and they'll mail you a shiny certificate. I'm waiting on mine :greengrin

McPhisto2
13-06-2013, 12:05 PM
Nice epitaph for them:

Heart of Midlothian FC
born 1874-ish
died 2013

"The Kamikaze that missed"

Thanks mate, that line just made my week, wetting masel.....

--------
13-06-2013, 12:06 PM

I need someone to help me find that press release where all round hero and club legend Sir Rudolph of Skacel stops demanding unpaid bonuses from the club he loves as he knows it might finish them off completely. Oh wait ...

Never mind though, perhaps Sandy can find that statement where all round Ueberdefender and superhero of the bus shelter, Captain Zal, agrees to forego even the tiniest portion of his ridiculous £10K+ per week inflated wage as he knows his one true club is dying and all he's doing is lying around on a treatment table ...

Sandy?

He's gone, and after all the trouble we took to explain things to him ... :rolleyes:

The only Yam still on here's ecosse but he's keeping his head down. Maybe he hasn't worked out how to use a keyboard. I've heard it's quite difficult for anything lacking opposable thumbs.

scotia44
FOH are asking for cash now HOMFC are asking for cash what is a Yam to do:dunno: give your hard earned to FOH and kill your club by not giving it to them or give it to the club thus FOH fails in its bid to buy the club:confused:

Mike Reid RUNAAAARRRROOOUUUUNNNNDDDD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJ6-RhXTLXU

SMAXXA

After today announcement do you think they will do another vid - "I'm oot".........................the door?

Pretty Boy
I kind of worry about the residents of kickback having more time to explore the rest of the internet.

At least Hearts kept them all in the one place. Police Scotland better prepare to be busy.

Barman Stanton
13-06-2013, 12:10 PM
The thread on KB is a hoot. The penny is finally dropping for a lot of them. But but but 5-1 aint gonna be much comfort when the club is gone.

--------
13-06-2013, 12:11 PM

That is priceless. :faf:

Suburban Hibby
Magestic Quote from Rolland on the EEN

'This hobo rag plays to the frothers once again. time to make good with our pledges lads and lassie, I said a few days ago now is the time to dig deep and back the club with further season ticket sales.

Infact anyone that hasn't puchased a Season book by the close of play on Tuesday shouldn't get a ticket to our next cup final, fed up with all the moaning when we get 30K tickets for hampden cup final and people complaining they can't get one. Simples buy your season book, support the club.

Meanwhile Rod is getting an open top as the hobos brake into 4 figure season book sales for the first time.'

That is golden.

Joy Zipper
Brilliant !

"I kind of worry about the residents of kickback having more time to explore the rest of the internet.

At least Hearts kept them all in the one place. Police Scotland better prepare to be busy."

PatHead
13-06-2013, 12:12 PM
Is this Jambogeddon yet?

blindsummit
But...but.....but..... they just painted some steps! I really thought all was well! :confused::greengrin

It's a wet and dreich morning here in the South West Ontario portion of the Demented Dominion, however I found myself singing "blue skies, nothing but blue skies" all the way to work this morning. Ahhh life is good! :thumbsup:

So, I may not crack the 50 year old Glen Grant tonight, perhaps save that for another day or two, but I did take it out of the drinks cabinet this morning and placed it on the kitchen counter alongside a nice crystal whisky glass. It's getting closer, I can almost taste it! :dancer::yamlaugh::titanic::bye:

cabbageandribs1875
saw this name mentioned a few times on here, and without doing too much detective work, i've sort of worked out that this #allisbarry guy truly is a right roaster, whit a grade A plank, a total twitting twatterer

MKHIBEE
13-06-2013, 12:13 PM
http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/public/style_images/JKB_2010/profile/default_large.png (http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/user/10440-fabienleclerq/)
Registered Users D
http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/public/style_extra/team_icons/member.gif
2,855 posts

LocationQueensferry

Donator (http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/donate/view-donations/page__member_id__10440)

Posted Today, 08:55
What players could we not afford? Romanov has the debt at per himself levels, ergo the players we have had have been paid
for?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Any ideas where this guy has been for the past year?

brog
13-06-2013, 12:14 PM
A few separate thoughts.

1. Wilson may have signed, though I think that's questionable, but he's not registered yet & won't be now that Yams have effectively declared they will not pay wages this month. The registration/signing embargo will be immediately reactivated & Wilson will revert to being a free agent.
2. I would take the lad Paterson, can play anywhere, is tall, strong & pacy. Probably worth a £20k bid ( to be paid in instalments!! )
3. AllisBarry is a basket case! If even he is questioning Yam strategy now they're well & truly screwed! The Wilson signing was a last desperate attemp to boost season tickets, it failed, Yams failed, end of the road!

HIBERNIAN-0762
13-06-2013, 12:16 PM
This is lifted from the Scotsman forum, you really got to give them credit for keeping our sides sair wi laughter.....

What's new? All Hearts players have been up for sale for the last 18 months. Are the Directors saying that if in that time a bid had come in for , say Jason Holt, the Directors would have turned it down. This is solely an attempt to blackmail the supporters into buying Season Tickets.
The more pledging to FOH, the quicker this shambles will end. I personally think that it will be a combination of FOH and the Scandanavian's, whereby they run the club financially including the ground and FOH run the football side.
We will be under new owners next seasons and debt free , of that there is no doubt, but it is certainly a slow and painful journey getting there.
This is without doubt the darkest period in our history due to Romanov, and Romanov alone.

:hilarious

They STILL think they are going to come out of this mess "debt free"

:jamboclow

Andy74
13-06-2013, 12:17 PM
http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/public/style_images/JKB_2010/profile/default_large.png (http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/user/10440-fabienleclerq/)
Registered Users D
http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/public/style_extra/team_icons/member.gif
2,855 posts

LocationQueensferry

Donator (http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/donate/view-donations/page__member_id__10440)

Posted Today, 08:55
What players could we not afford? Romanov has the debt at per himself levels, ergo the players we have had have been paid
for?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Any ideas where this guy has been for the past year?

A few of them believe the debt is just the same as it was when he arrived. If you ignore £40 million of write offs and equity swaps then that's fair.

SMAXXA
13-06-2013, 12:17 PM
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/34186708.jpg (http://www.hibs.net/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&docid=V_LMbQ24YQH2JM&tbnid=YqDyJINA2zfJ8M:&ved=0CAUQjRw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fmemegenerator.net%2Finstance%2F34 186708&ei=DLe5UfOfHc6p0AWutIGYAw&bvm=bv.47883778,d.d2k&psig=AFQjCNHyN0dPOj7tbFj0aymYQApGYBMHGQ&ust=1371211911529236)

PatHead
13-06-2013, 12:18 PM
The major problem Hearts have is that there are so many players out of contract that will be available for free so no club will be willing to pay a fee for Sutton or Stevenson when they can get an equivalent for free.

poolman
13-06-2013, 12:19 PM

Sandy?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-yaW5xw4IVk

greengnome
13-06-2013, 12:19 PM
Another cracker from the West.....!!!!

Where is George Foulkes? :confused:

It is time for him, or someone like him, to do the job he did the last time and take over as independent Chairman. Someone independent who the fans can believe.

GGTTH....... :flag::flag::flag:

MKHIBEE
13-06-2013, 12:20 PM

Or the shareholders could sell their shares and give the profit to Vlad.

Do you need the certificates to sell the shares or will the
massive financial institutions buying just take their word for it?

EdinMike
13-06-2013, 12:21 PM
Aaaad Booooom ! They are gone.

"Ok interesting phone call I just had there. Hands are up now we are defo ****ed"

Expect a statement later today. Or this weekend ! :cb

bingo70
13-06-2013, 12:23 PM

"Ok interesting phone call I just had there. Hands are up now we are defo ****ed"

think we've already had it :thumbsup:

Suburban Hibby
13-06-2013, 12:23 PM

Is this from boakback?

hibs0666
13-06-2013, 12:24 PM

Spill the beans ya tease. :wink::wink:

EdinMike
13-06-2013, 12:25 PM
Is this from boakback?

From a member of staff from my Facebook.

You're welcome !

JimBHibees
From a member of staff from my Facebook.

You're welcome !

Hearts staff?

silverhibee
Sorry, gotta reply to this beazer of a post:

All this from your team full of loanees who you can't afford, including a player who has single-handedly kept you in the SPL for two seasons in a row. And the wages you are paying that you can't afford also? If you take one glance at your year end accounts you will see that where you're leaking money. It's borrowed money, A DEBT!

Hearts aren't a patch on the present Hibs team!? When you are without your only player, a player who scored 23 league goals yet you still managed to almost end up in a relegation fight - certainly showed relegation form from Xmas onwards. Hearts have a poor squad now, but it is still on par with the Hibs squad.

Open your eyes gents and ladies - you, and the vast majority of SPL clubs, are just one click away from being in a financial predicament that puts your very exisistance in danger. Until you are making money (not losing it as Hibs are) come back and give me your fake moral high ground. Vlad was idiotic with his approach to running Hearts, and we are where we are. We'll ride this out - may even come back stronger - we'll just have to wait and see won't we.

One team in Edinburgh???

YOU WISH!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1gfZwejPv8

:lolyam:

col02
I thought allisbarry down Gorgie way? I am confused! :wink:

GloryGlory
13-06-2013, 12:26 PM
Another cracker from the West.....!!!!

Where is George Foulkes? :confused:

It is time for him, or someone like him, to do the job he did the last time and take over as independent Chairman. Someone independent who the fans can believe.

GGTTH....... :flag::flag::flag:

Geordie is either propping up a bar somewhere or in the wee room shining his nose (allegedly!). :greengrin

mjhibby
13-06-2013, 12:26 PM
While enjoying every minute of watching them run around like rats in a drainpipe it still amazes me that despite everybody and their granny telling them this was going to happen they totally ignored everybody and carried on their heads in the sand attitude.
The biggest stupidity is not asking where the season ticket money has gone.Surely 6500 people buying books should have kept them going.I thought i might feel sorry for them when this happened but im afraid i dont. I will now thoroughly enjoy the rest of my day and look forward to hibs preseason and forget about them.

green glory
13-06-2013, 12:27 PM

FFS it's not coffee I'm spraying the screen with now!

HUTCHYHIBBY

I keep reading this sort of line on .net, do people actually find themselves doing this?

EdinMike
Hearts staff?

Nope a member of Gap...

:rolleyes:

ScottB
13-06-2013, 12:28 PM
So the fire sale has begun, I know, I know, it's hard to tell, all that asbestos in the PBS will mean it'll take a fair while before we see any smoke :greengrin

Seriously though, a statement that basically says 'our days are numbered, please buy our players' why would any club wade in with even a derisory bid? Wait a week and by the sounds of it they will all be available on frees.

So long Yams, may your 5-1 keep you warm in the long dark days ahead!

Viva_Palmeiras
13-06-2013, 12:29 PM
That's all Foulkes...!

greengnome
13-06-2013, 12:29 PM
And another from Brokeback.... This is brilliant!!!

How much do we make from having Wonga as our sponsor? (Answer... No' enough)

Surely we're due money from them, no? (Eh???? Good question)

:cb..... Get off ya horse and get bakin'.......

GGTTH... :fenlon GIRFUY....Yams

stoneyburn hibs
13-06-2013, 12:30 PM
I feel all fuzzy after reading about today's events.

Craig_in_Prague
13-06-2013, 12:31 PM
I thought allisbarry down Gorgie way? I am confused! :wink:

allisbarry said so a month or two back. He said they are self sufficent, or nearly - I forget.
No financial support in 18 months etc.
So any news since then, is just a slow news day.

and on top of them being a huge big team with a superior stadium, they go and paint some steps!!
They just like to rub the rest of our noses in it.

McPhisto2
13-06-2013, 12:31 PM
So the fire sale has begun, I know, I know, it's hard to tell, all that asbestos in the PBS will mean it'll take a fair while before we see any smoke :greengrin

Seriously though, a statement that basically says 'our days are numbered, please buy our players' why would any club wade in with even a derisory bid? Wait a week and by the sounds of it they will all be available on frees.

So long Yams, may your 5-1 keep you warm in the long dark days ahead!

Surely it makes more sense for them to just tear up the contracts and let them go. No need to pay wages and no PAYE to pay.
Surely it can't be long before that step is taken!?

YehButNoBut
13-06-2013, 12:32 PM
Magestic Quote from Rolland on the EEN

'This hobo rag plays to the frothers once again. time to make good with our pledges lads and lassie, I said a few days ago now is the time to dig deep and back the club with further season ticket sales.

Infact anyone that hasn't puchased a Season book by the close of play on Tuesday shouldn't get a ticket to our next cup final, fed up with all the moaning when we get 30K tickets for hampden cup final and people complaining they can't get one. Simples buy your season book, support the club.

Meanwhile Rod is getting an open top as the hobos brake into 4 figure season book sales for the first time.'

That is golden.

He surely has to be a Hibs fan on the wind up. :greengrin

Part/Time Supporter
Surely it makes more sense for them to just tear up the contracts and let them go. No need to pay wages and no PAYE to pay.

SFA / PFA Scotland wouldn't let them do that. Not without going into administration, anyway.

Danderhall Hibs
I keep reading this sort of line on .net, do people actually find themselves doing this?

I was wondering the same myself while reading the last couple of pages. One boy had that much coffee in his mouth that he needed a mop to wipe it all up FFS.

The comments weren't even funny enough for more than a mere s****** never mind a full blown loss of control of bodily functions.

Pretty Boy
And another from Brokeback.... This is brilliant!!!

:cb..... Get off ya horse and get bakin'.......

GGTTH... :fenlon GIRFUY....Yams

'Surely we are due money from them'

Ironically a phrase that will be uttered in the Wonga boardroom nect month concerning Hearts entire squad.

Andy74
13-06-2013, 12:33 PM

The players would still be due the money in their contracts.

McPhisto2
13-06-2013, 12:34 PM
SFA / PFA Scotland wouldn't let them do that. Not without going into administration, anyway.

Ahh didn't realise.....truly in the mire then.......shame :thumbsup:

lapsedhibee
13-06-2013, 12:35 PM
Petty, but I would now like something very significant to be announced on Saturday, what with it being the
1 5 th.

Leishy1995
Aw today has been brilliant

sven nil
I kind of worry about the residents of kickback having more time to explore the rest of the internet.

At least Hearts kept them all in the one place. Police Scotland better prepare to be busy.

yes i blame that care in the community!

ps whens the funeral?

Viva_Palmeiras
13-06-2013, 12:36 PM
[Boy:] On a hot summer night,
would you offer your throat to the wolf with the red roses?
[Girl:] Will he offer me his mouth?
[Boy:] Yes.
[Girl:] Will he offer me his teeth?
[Girl:] Will he offer me his jaws?
[Girl:] Will he offer me his hunger?
[Girl:] Again, will he offer me his hunger?
[Boy:] Yes!
[Girl:]And will he starve without me?
[Boy:] Yes!
[Girl:] And does he love me?
[Girl:] Yes.
[Boy:] On a hot summer night,
would you offer your throat to the wolf with the red roses?
[Girl:] Yes.
[Boy:] I bet you say that to all the boys!

Craig_in_Prague
13-06-2013, 12:36 PM
Petty, but I would like something very significant to be announced on Saturday, what with it being the
1 5 th.

Is that not when UBIGs insolvency will be ratified/end of the appeal period?

HUTCHYHIBBY
13-06-2013, 12:37 PM
The comments weren't even funny enough for more than a mere s****** never mind a full blown loss of control of bodily functions.

That could change though over the next couple of weeks, both at the Wongadome and down ER! ;-)

Kyle A
13-06-2013, 12:38 PM
Sell all yer players

You couldn't sell all your players

pontius pilate
13-06-2013, 12:39 PM
Sorry if it has already been mentioned I've read through the sky sports news article. They state that due to unexpected circumstances away from the club the club has a shortfall in funding.

2 things
1 I thought they were self sufficient and were not getting any help from lith land.

2 what was/is unexpected??? Surely they know what is happening

As I already said my apologies if already posted and my stupidity in asking these questions.

Andy74
13-06-2013, 12:41 PM
Sorry if it has already been mentioned I've read through the sky sports news article. They state that due to unexpected circumstances away from the club the club has a shortfall in funding.

2 things
1 I thought they were self sufficient and were not getting any help from lith land.

As I already said my apologies if already posted and my stupidity in asking these questions.

Lies upon lies really.

semaj64
13-06-2013, 12:41 PM
Surely the SPL must take some action now, Hearts have now stated they are self-defunded. Where was the SPL investigation to the guarantees that jumbos can fulfil their fixtures for next seasons paying staff, policing etc., lies, lies an' damn lies. The other clubs must be demanding investigation also

Kyle A
13-06-2013, 12:42 PM

2 things

Maybe they actually thought they were self sufficient which would make this a big shock to them.

Hearts board were thinking "Banderson says #allisbarry we are self sufficient. No point checking the books then eh"

lapsedhibee
13-06-2013, 12:42 PM
Is that not when UBIGs insolvency will be ratified/end of the appeal period?

Also like that it's 1 5 years since their Special Relationship With The Big Cup began.

jacomo
13-06-2013, 12:43 PM

Just remembered its the FoH Q&A at the PBS tomorrow. They could be prattling on about their plans to possibly move forward with thinking about putting together an initial proposal to set out the terms of a potential bid at the exact moment that the Hearts staff are clearing their desks.

Will the last one out please switch off the lights?

pontius pilate
13-06-2013, 12:44 PM
That is very true I gather Ubig are being put into admin -15 coming up with no players. All the yams I know are v v quiet

semaj64
13-06-2013, 12:45 PM
[QUOTE=greengnome;3640152]And another from Brokeback.... This is brilliant!!!

Heard that the new sponsors are NOLONGA

Craig_in_Prague
13-06-2013, 12:46 PM
That is very true I gather Ubig are being put into admin -15 coming up with no players. All the yams I know are v v quiet

and a transfer embargo

allisbarry eh ?

Gus Fring
13-06-2013, 12:47 PM
Surely the SPL must take some action now, Hearts have now stated they are self-defunded. Where was the SPL investigation to the guarantees that jumbos can fulfil their fixtures for next seasons paying staff, policing etc., lies, lies an' damn lies. The other clubs must be demanding investigation also

The SPL is the other clubs. No point in them doing anything at this stage. It would be nothing but a sideshow.

kdhibees1
13-06-2013, 12:47 PM
Hey, hey, hey........It's a beautiful day!!!!!!!!!!! To all the tramps looking in GIRUY!!!
http://img812.imageshack.us/edit_preview.php?l=img812/8752/56466887heartsplayers.jpg&action=rotate

greengnome
13-06-2013, 12:48 PM
[QUOTE=greengnome;3640152]And another from Brokeback.... This is brilliant!!!

Heard that the new sponsors are NOLONGA

:aok:

bingo70
13-06-2013, 12:48 PM
The SPL is the other clubs. No point in them doing anything at this stage. It would be nothing but a sideshow.

Not really, if Morton are going to be taking there place it's only fair to give them as much notice as possible

#FromTheCapital
13-06-2013, 12:49 PM
Page 600 and finally things are starting to take a real nose dive for them

Lester B
13-06-2013, 12:49 PM
I was wondering the same myself while reading the last couple of pages. One boy had that much coffee in his mouth that he needed a mop to wipe it all up FFS.

Guilty as charged as the mopper upper. I guess I'm just happy today for some reason. Don't know why. it wasn't with a mop. Mop is a verb as well as a noun!

Thanks for your concern about how much coffee I put in my gob at one go though. Maybe I need some cake to soak it up. Anyone know of any decent cake sales in the West of Edinburgh?:wink:

Leishy1995
13-06-2013, 12:50 PM
I've started opening beers to celebrate

YehButNoBut
13-06-2013, 12:50 PM

Never coffee & never on a sport site. :greengrin

sven nil
13-06-2013, 12:53 PM
[QUOTE=Leishy1995;3640169]Aw today has been brilliant[/QUOTE

Yes and its made my jambo brother in law's hole weak! :wink:

kdhibees1
13-06-2013, 12:54 PM
I've started opening beers to celebrate
If ever there was an excuse :greengrin Think I may buy some with my days earnings from sitting outside the Balmoral with my begging bowl. This Hobo will be having a party later oan ya radge!!

greengnome
13-06-2013, 12:54 PM
Hey, hey, hey........It's a beautiful day!!!!!!!!!!! To all the tramps looking in GIRUY!!!
http://img812.imageshack.us/edit_preview.php?l=img812/8752/56466887heartsplayers.jpg&action=rotate

Talking aboot tramps.... Where is auld Dodgy Breeks when the tom tit is hitting the yam fan..... C'mon Auld yin', get yer soap

box oot'.....!!!!!:na na: :pfgwa Aye....we are "The" premier and big club in the City.

Leishy1995
13-06-2013, 12:55 PM
If ever there was an excuse :greengrin Think I may buy some with my days earnings from sitting outside the Balmoral with my begging bowl. This Hobo will be having a party later oan ya radge!!

One down already! Meant to be at football training tonight!

bodoglimt
13-06-2013, 12:56 PM
There must be so much comedy in reading "Brokeback" just now.

I almost feel guilty in my pleasure.Its like shooting fish in a barrel

One final thought though before the doors finally close(don't slam them or the asbestos roof will collapse) at ***********

Why raise a thread asking "Why is Rodney on the board?"

You would have thought that not having been there for what 4 years and not even attended their sporadic AGM's it shows a lack of interest on his part?

But then the debt is owed to themselves. What could go wrong?

Or is that just me a cynical hobo?
:thumbsup:

Viva_Palmeiras
13-06-2013, 12:56 PM

As mystic smeg predicted "the numbers one and five could be significant"

Still every cloud and all that - no yams will fall and hurt themselves as the steps have been painted.

kdhibees1
13-06-2013, 12:57 PM
One down already! Meant to be at football training tonight! Bump it, ye owe it tae yerself!!

Leishy1995
13-06-2013, 12:58 PM
Bump it, ye owe it tae yerself!!

I've only been here 18 years, but I've seen enough of these pricks!

LeithBoozy
13-06-2013, 01:00 PM
Their gone, not here, forgotten, the maroon brigade now cry. The city is now HIBERNIAN the team that would not die. :greengrin

Gus Fring
13-06-2013, 01:00 PM
Not really, if Morton are going to be taking there place it's only fair to give them as much notice as possible

There isn't a place for Morton to take yet. Hearts still have an SPL share. As I've said many times before, the SPL are well aware of what's going on but until it actually happens and Hearts fate is confirmed there's nothing they can do.

Mark1875
13-06-2013, 01:03 PM

I've just spluttered/spilt/spat oot ma tea/coffee/beer all over ma keyboard/monitor/lap is just the interweb forum equivalent of lol/rofl/lmao.

Since text speak is banned from a lot of forums this is what you end up with.

Ps **** the hearts.

#allissandy
#ticktock

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

silverhibee
13-06-2013, 01:05 PM
think we've already had it :thumbsup:

I think there is more to come. :wink:

They just keep on giving.

allisbarry

gorgie greens
13-06-2013, 01:06 PM
I used to go to Tynecastle high school for my crimes,and I've noticed a hell of a lot of my ex school chums seem to have vanished of my Facebook,think they may have unfriended me as I feel it's my public duty to keep them informed of any news that I feel is relevant to them.
Never mind "All is Barry"

joe breezy
13-06-2013, 01:13 PM
I used to go to Tynecastle high school for my crimes,and I've noticed a hell of a lot of my ex school chums seem to have vanished of my Facebook,think they may have unfriended me as I feel it's my public duty to keep them informed of any news that I feel is relevant to them.
Never mind "All is Barry"

I used to go to Tynie too, I deleted most of them a while ago, the only ones left are ones that generally don't post stuff about hertz - he he

kdhibees1
13-06-2013, 01:19 PM
http://img191.imageshack.us/edit_preview.php?l=img191/443/exitg.jpg&action=rotate

HUTCHYHIBBY
I used to go to Tynie too, I deleted most of them a while ago, the only ones left are ones that generally don't post stuff about hertz - he he

My bro had the misfortune to go there too, he left round about 99/00.

HibsNibs
Newsflash for all yam fuds looking in. Nobody outside Stenhouse acknowledges or even cares about your pyrrhic, bogus, tainted cup 'victory' over a year ago so go **** yourselves.

Revenge is indeed a dish best served cold. Luca's ice cream to all my jambo relations (I don't have any yammish friends) at the weekend I think, it's the least I can do.

CyberSauzee
13-06-2013, 01:20 PM
Yams were 16/1 with Victor last week to finish bottom, now down to 3/1 at the moment. Tote were 11s this morning, that came down to 6s before suspending the market. I sincerely hope they can stay in the SPL next season with a -15 start and a squad of nobodies to get turned over by everyone.

brog
13-06-2013, 01:22 PM
Yams were 16/1 with Victor last week to finish bottom, now down to 3/1 at the moment. Tote were 11s this morning, that came down to 6s before suspending the market. I sincerely hope they can stay in the SPL next season with a -15 start and a squad of nobodies to get turned over by everyone.

S, you're either being kind in your old age or your money's already down!!

Pretty Boy
13-06-2013, 01:22 PM
A lad on Kickback has solved all their problems.

A glamour friendly at £40 a ticket. A crowd of 12500 (bit small considering their fan base) and bang an easy £500k. He proposes calling it the save our club game or some other *****.

Just another 50 games like that and they'll be making a decent dent in that debt.

Apparently big (not Hearts big) teams will be willing to do it on the cheap to help save a famous footballing institution.

Only about 8 years too late you fools.

Liberal Hibby
13-06-2013, 01:24 PM
It's certainly clear things are beginning to unravel now for Hearts and once started they gain a momentum of their own. Admin/liquidation can't be far off. But what I don't get is that it has been obvious for at least 9 months that Hearts cannot meet their commitments - so why are the board still trying to carry on? Surely the point has been reached some time ago that admin is the only option? Why bother scraping around trying to pay the taxman - just default and let someone else sort out the mess.

bingo70
13-06-2013, 01:25 PM
It's certainly clear things are beginning to unravel now for Hearts and once started they gain a momentum of their own. Admin/liquidation can't be far off. But what I don't get is that it has been obvious for at least 9 months that Hearts cannot meet their commitments - so why are the board still trying to carry on? Surely the point has been reached some time ago that admin is the only option? Why bother scraping around trying to pay the taxman - just default and let someone else sort out the mess.

Think the board are still being paid a pretty significant wage and this is the last source of income for the Lithuanians.

Saorsa
13-06-2013, 01:26 PM

All this from your team full of loanees who you can't afford, including a player who has single-handedly kept you in the SPL for two seasons in a row. And the wages you are paying that you can't afford also? If you take one glance at your year end accounts you will see that where you're leaking money. It's borrowed money, A DEBT!

Hearts aren't a patch on the present Hibs team!? When you are without your only player, a player who scored 23 league goals yet you still managed to almost end up in a relegation fight - certainly showed relegation form from Xmas onwards. Hearts have a poor squad now, but it is still on par with the Hibs squad.

Open your eyes gents and ladies - you, and the vast majority of SPL clubs, are just one click away from being in a financial predicament that puts your very exisistance in danger. Until you are making money (not losing it as Hibs are) come back and give me your fake moral high ground. Vlad was idiotic with his approach to running Hearts, and we are where we are. We'll ride this out - may even come back stronger - we'll just have to wait and see won't we.

One team in Edinburgh???

YOU WISH!!

Of course - but one of my points was that you, and other SPL clubs seriously need to be looking over you shoulders. All is NOT rosy there.

Your debt increases, day by day. You can't claim one team is 'cheating' by borrowing money to pay for players, when yours is doing exactly the same!

Hearts will survive - in one form or another.Your only point is at the top of yer ****in' heid

Away and bake some cakes ya ****in' roaster. We pay our bills/wages all of them and on time. We haven't stolen money from anybody unlike your ****in' grubby little club. Get tae **** ya six fingered windae linkin' prick.

Deansy
13-06-2013, 01:26 PM
SandyK

Your club has artificially manipulated the derby-records for at least 30 years, ever since Mercer started your business-model of running-at-loss, season-after-season, all done to try and achieve superiority in Edinburgh - nothing else, just the derby, not with an aim to win cups (though 1 or 2 have been an unexpected bonus) or titles - just an insatiable need to prove that, somehow, you ARE a 'Big Team'. Prior to this 'Business Model', as one of your own more adult and intelligent supporters has admitted - "Hearts were a yo-yo club, fast going nowhere".

Throughout this time, your club, players and supporters have lorded it over ALL other SPL clubs - 'Big Team', 'World-Cup Managers/Players', '£50m Stand', 'European Champions League Winners', etc etc.

Thanks to this 'business-model' you now have the most incredibly arrogant, deluded, swell-headed support (outside of your big-brothers at Ibrokes) who, even at this late-stage, STILL believe that they are a 'Big Team' and are 'too big to fail' as is being shown by not even ONE single, solitary protest or demonstration outside of your run-down stadium - not even one scarf has been twirled in anger !!

Hibs, over the same period of time, have had to endure teams with players who were never anywhere near the standard historically associated with a club of our standing, all so that we could pay our way in the world, as have all other teams (again, unlike your club and it's 'Big Brothers) and build a modern stadium. We also have built and own our own training-ground - we didn't go into partnership with Herriott-Watt and then dissolve that partnership once the facilities were at an advanced stage and take the cheaper option of leasing. (Btw, are the arrears with them - HW- been paid yet ??)

So forgive me, if I don't give one single, solitary **** for the inevitable situation your club is now in - your club has defied nature over the last 30 years by using money it never had, nor had the capacity or intention to re-pay - I do however, have some compassion, and would hope that your club survives just long enough so that Hibs can rightfully (and morally, legally etc) rip your club 'a new one' in each and every derby-match for at least a bare-minimum of the next 30 years.

Craig_in_Prague
13-06-2013, 01:28 PM

the board are getting salaries ?

all monies coming in, are straight back out to their pal ?

if you have loads of cows given you milk nae bother, why not milk them for all you can ?

kdhibees1
13-06-2013, 01:29 PM
SandyK

Your club has artificially manipulated the derby-records for at least 30 years, ever since Mercer started your business-model of running-at-loss, season-after-season, all done to try and achieve superiority in Edinburgh - nothing else, just the derby, not with an aim to win cups (though 1 or 2 have been an unexpected bonus) or titles - just an insatiable need to prove that, somehow, you ARE a 'Big Team'. Prior to this 'Business Model', as one of your own more adult and intelligent supporters has admitted - "Hearts were a yo-yo club, fast going nowhere".

Throughout this time, your club, players and supporters have lorded it over ALL other SPL clubs - 'Big Team', 'World-Cup Managers/Players', '£50m Stand', 'European Champions League Winners', etc etc.

Thanks to this 'business-model' you now have the most incredibly arrogant, deluded, swell-headed support (outside of your big-brothers at Ibrokes) who, even at this late-stage, STILL believe that they are a 'Big Team' and are 'too big to fail' as is being shown by not even ONE single, solitary protest or demonstration outside of your run-down stadium - not even one scarf has been twirled in anger !!

Hibs, over the same period of time, have had to endure teams with players who were never anywhere near the standard historically associated with a club of our standing, all so that we could pay our way in the world, as have all other teams (again, unlike your club and it's 'Big Brothers) and build a modern stadium. We also have built and own our own training-ground - we didn't go into partnership with Herriott-Watt and then dissolve that partnership once the facilities were at an advanced stage and take the cheaper option of leasing. (Btw, are the arrears with them - HW- been paid yet ??)

So forgive me, if I don't give one single, solitary **** for the inevitable situation your club is now in - your club has defied nature over the last 30 years by using money it never had, nor had the capacity or intention to re-pay - I do however, have some compassion, and would hope that your club survives just long enough so that Hibs can rightfully (and morally, legally etc) rip your club 'a new one' in each and every derby-match for at least a bare-minimum of the next 30 years.
This :top marks

whereswallace?
Away up in Gorgie at Tynecastle park
Theyv no paid the leccy, the place is aww dark
They need to sell everyc**t before season starts
... And there's nae ither team thats as skint as the Hearts

S-K-I-N-T

If you cannae spell it then here's what it says;
Skint,skint we're fu***n skint, its down at Tynecastle we bide
The talk of the toon are the boys in maroon and auld vlads found a good place to hide
This is my story.....
This is my song
If you pay the taxman then you cant go wrong
We paid Obua and Nade aboot 15 grand
Nae ****in wonder wonder the bank accounts tanned....
We've been sitting in Gorgie with a wee begging cup
But we sent it to Kaunus when the deluded hearts c***s filled it up
We've not got a bolt and its no idle talk
Our financial positions as strong as an auld jakeys c*ck

S-K-I-N-T

Lies and deceit we can always supply,
we borrowed off wonga when the piss pot went dry
If i had the time i could name dozens more who've
shafted the hearts like an auld dirty wh*re

S-K-I-N-T

Gus Fring

Because they're drawing a salary

bodoglimt
13-06-2013, 01:32 PM
He added: "As regards the club itself, we can only express our deepest condolences to its supporters, who have been lied to for so many years.
"It had to happen sooner or later. They have lived beyond law and all morals, and should now be declared beyond the pale."

Vladimir Romanov 21st June 2012 (on the demise of Rangers):wink:

Leishy1995
13-06-2013, 01:39 PM
A lad on Kickback has solved all their problems.

A glamour friendly at £40 a ticket. A crowd of 12500 (bit small considering their fan base) and bang an easy £500k. He proposes calling it the save our club game or some other *****.

Just another 50 games like that and they'll be making a decent dent in that debt.

Apparently big (not Hearts big) teams will be willing to do it on the cheap to help save a famous footballing institution.

Only about 8 years too late you fools.

Has he taken into account the money the opposition receive plus the expenditure hearts need to pay...

GloryGlory
13-06-2013, 01:40 PM
He added: "As regards the club itself, we can only express our deepest condolences to its supporters, who have been lied to for so many years.
"It had to happen sooner or later. They have lived beyond law and all morals, and should now be declared beyond the pale."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/22888346

MD Southern admitting it is "doubtful" they will be able to pay wages due this week. IIRC, does that not immediately trigger a transfer ban by SFA/SPL (can't remember which)? So, players go if a bid is received but can't be replaced. Even if they do get as far as the new season, could be they will be unable to field a team without recourse to youngsters, if at all.

Treadstone
13-06-2013, 01:41 PM
SandyK

You have read my mind. :top marksApart from the bit in bold!

greengnome
13-06-2013, 01:44 PM

:top marks Yams.... Read it and weep! Mirror mirror on the wall, did Vlad say this, and knew we'd fall???? :greengrin

jacomo
13-06-2013, 01:46 PM

A belter. I think this should be the inscription on HMFC's grave stone.

Springbank

Visionary

Jones28
Terrific news!

FAO of SandyK

What planet are you with regards to your comparisons to Hibs? There are none! You are on a level that, even when we were in our worst state financially, we couldn't hit. Our debt has fallen by over £10 million since 2003/4. Yours has stayed high and continually grown.

6000 ST's at £400 a pop: £2.4 million. And it's gone. Away. Done. In 2 months.

You say that every club is in debt. This is true. The difference is that while Hibs have debt, this is in the form mortgages on our stadium. We have a working debt too, of what, £2 million? If that?

You have a squad with 1 (IMO) saleable asset, Paterson. Holt, Mchattie etc aren't a patch on our boys and our worth hee haw.

This is the endgame. It's been a long time coming, which makes it all the sweeter.

5-1

etc etc

Jones28
13-06-2013, 01:47 PM
SandyK

Forget what I said, absolutely this :not worth:aok:

Sergey
13-06-2013, 01:49 PM
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/22888346

MD Southern admitting it is "doubtful" they will be able to pay wages due this week. IIRC, does that not immediately trigger a transfer ban by SFA/SPL (can't remember which)? So, players go if a bid is received but can't be replaced. Even if they do get as far as the new season, could be they will be unable to field a team without recourse to youngsters, if at all.

I think they're hit with a 6 month transfer embargo for a second offence - 3 months was for the first default.

ChooseLife
13-06-2013, 01:49 PM
SandyK, it's not a fake moral high ground when your rivals have been warning you since day one that this would happen, enjoy the death of your team, we're all loving it :rotflmao:

One city one team :thumbsup:

bodoglimt
13-06-2013, 01:50 PM
:top marks Yams.... Read it and weep! Mirror mirror on the wall, did Vlad say this, and knew we'd fall???? :greengrin

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/rangers/9347169/Rangers-have-lived-beyond-law-and-all-morals-and-should-now-be-declared-beyond-the-pale-says-Vladimir-Romanov.html

Check it out :agree:

GordonHFC
13-06-2013, 01:59 PM
Should we do something similar to that which the Lazio fans did for Roma :greengrin

Lester B
13-06-2013, 02:04 PM
SandyK

Magnificent post. When this thread finally closes can we end with a reprint of this alongside the Vlad quote. Between the two it sums it all up so perfectly.

Treadstone
13-06-2013, 02:05 PM
Crisis meeting Swynecastle Today

Sergejus : "Right Gary, obviously you've heard the news. What are you thinking ?"

Gary : "Dinnae worry I will fill the team wi' under 20s if thats what it takes!"

Southern : "What an attitude!"

Gary : "I think we could push Celtic 'til Christmas then we'll need a bit of experience brought in for the push in the second half of the season"

Sergejus : "Gary, they finished 9th in the youth league."

Gary : "Aye but they didnae huv ma input"

Sergejus : "Which is ?"

Gary : "Get intae thum!"

Southern : "What an attitude!"

Sergejus : "You'll need to make an appraisal of the players and set the fees."

Gary "Way ahead of you, Sutton 50 grand, MacDonald 50..."

Sergejus : "Gary! Are you deaf ? We don't have any money. We can't give anybody 50 grand to take Sutton "

Gary : "Naw, I meant sell him for 50 grand"

Sergejus and Southern laugh.

#FromTheCapital
13-06-2013, 02:06 PM
Your only point is at the top of yer ****in' heid

Away and bake some cakes ya ****in' roaster. We pay our bills/wages all of them and on time. We haven't stolen money from anybody unlike your ****in' grubby little club. Get tae **** ya six fingered windae linkin' prick.

:top marks
:faf::faf::faf::faf::faf::faf::faf::faf:

Classic Dan

hibees 7062
13-06-2013, 02:07 PM
Who is worth taking off their hands for nowt?

Them all , they work for nowt :greengrin

frazeHFC
13-06-2013, 02:10 PM

:faf: :faf: :faf:

Treadstone
13-06-2013, 02:12 PM
http://sport.stv.tv/football/229266-hearts-race-to-raise-cash-to-pay-players-and-avoid-potential-new-sanctions/

And this guys an MP.

“The last thing they need is Hearts in administration because at that point they may end up getting nothing.”

Aye that security on Swynecastle is worth nothing is it ? Call their bluff then.

kdhibees1
13-06-2013, 02:16 PM
http://sport.stv.tv/football/229266-hearts-race-to-raise-cash-to-pay-players-and-avoid-potential-new-sanctions/

Haha, that looks like the picture of their lap of honour after getting pumped fi the famous Hibees!!

Pretty Boy
13-06-2013, 02:20 PM
Scandanavian bid in 2 weeks is the latest story.

£10M for the club deht free take it or leave it is on the table.

That will be a leave it then. Mainly because as many bids as possible can be made but they can't be accepted for the forseeable.

Liberal Hibby
13-06-2013, 02:21 PM
Because they're drawing a salary

Do we know this? Up until they all resigned from UBIG they claimed they weren't being paid from Hearts. But that was after the last set of accounts. I'm not disagreeing as it makes sense, but there can't be much left in the Yams pot given all the other commitments they have to make each week to avoid winding up. Is it worth the hassle for a couple of 5p pieces, a bent pin and the odd Opal Fruit wrapper found down the back of the sofa?

Geo_1875
13-06-2013, 02:23 PM
Should we do something similar to that which the Lazio fans did for Roma :greengrin

Do you mean chase them down the street and massage their heads with baseball bats?

Part/Time Supporter
13-06-2013, 02:27 PM
Do we know this? Up until they all resigned from UBIG they claimed they weren't being paid from Hearts. But that was after the last set of accounts. I'm not disagreeing as it makes sense, but there can't be much left in the Yams pot given all the other commitments they have to make each week to avoid winding up. Is it worth the hassle for a couple of 5p pieces, a bent pin and the odd Opal Fruit wrapper found down the back of the sofa?

It's true that up until 2-3 years ago their directors were unpaid, but they have been drawing money from HMFC more recently.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/140824200/Hearts-Accounts-2011-12

Note 20: Directors remuneration for y/e 30 June 2012 was £93K and for the y/e 30 June 2011 was £67K.

Their only directors last year were Fedotovas, Romanov jnr, Romanov's niece (who resigned recently) and another Lithuanian who was appointed to manage the stadium project (!).

bingo70
13-06-2013, 02:29 PM

Think the latest set of accounts showed the directors had been given a pretty significant wage increase and at the AGM it was justified as they never had a pay rise the year before or something.

BSEJVT
13-06-2013, 02:30 PM

Note 20: Directors remuneration for y/e 30 June 2012 was £93K and for the y/e 30 June 2011 was £67K.

Their only directors last year were Fedotovas, Romanov jnr, Romanov's niece (who resigned recently) and another Lithuanian who was appointed to manage the stadium project (!).

And a fine job he had done as well

worth every penny

Craig_in_Prague
13-06-2013, 02:37 PM
[/B]

And a fine job he had done as well

worth every penny

the steps look lovely eh !

haagsehibby
13-06-2013, 02:38 PM
Interesting link about salaries paid in the sporting world. Celtic are at 169 on the list and Rangers, Hearts and Hibs are at 199,223 and 230 respectively. Worth noting the difference between Hearts and Hibs (and remember this is the average wage)

http://www.sportingintelligence.com/2013/06/11/revealed-man-city-rise-to-top-of-global-pay-charts-dodgers-soar-to-challenge-110601/

13-06-2013, 02:41 PM
oh but but 5-1!

calumhibee1
13-06-2013, 02:48 PM
Interesting link about salaries paid in the sporting world. Celtic are at 169 on the list and Rangers, Hearts and Hibs are at 199,223 and 230 respectively. Worth noting the difference between Hearts and Hibs (and remember this is the average wage)

http://www.sportingintelligence.com/2013/06/11/revealed-man-city-rise-to-top-of-global-pay-charts-dodgers-soar-to-challenge-110601/

Atletico Madrid have a lower average wage than Bolton. Crazy. Thanks for that, very interesting. The gap between Hibs and Hearts is huge!

theonlywayisup
13-06-2013, 02:49 PM

Is it also true that Hertz had a lot more players, possibly on low wages that would have lowered their average.

Anyway, what a great summer this could be! I hope for a sloooooooooooow painful death!

Whilst, for us, with the right players added to the squad theonlywayisup!

13-06-2013, 02:51 PM
Link re Scandinavian bid

http://sport.stv.tv/football/229286-scandinavian-consortium-set-to-bid-for-hearts-within-two-weeks/?no_mobile_redirect=true

What's people's take on this?

calumhibee1
13-06-2013, 02:51 PM
Is it also true that Hertz had a lot more players, possibly on low wages that would have lowered their average.

Anyway, what a great summer this could be! I hope for a sloooooooooooow painful death!

Whilst, for us, with the right players added to the squad theonlywayisup!

I would imagine us and Hearts would be similar on the lower paid players. I'm surprised our average pay is £2800 though, I thought our maximum would have been around £3k, so I'm presuming it's a fair bit more than that? Anyone know?

greengnome
13-06-2013, 02:56 PM
Link re Scandinavian bid

http://sport.stv.tv/football/229286-scandinavian-consortium-set-to-bid-for-hearts-within-two-weeks/?no_mobile_redirect=true

Better have wads of wonga..... They sure as hell will need it...

Lester B
13-06-2013, 02:57 PM
Link re Scandinavian bid

I've heard they don't actually have any money at all and are a bunch of attention seeking cranks. They will fit in perfectly!

Liberal Hibby
13-06-2013, 03:00 PM
It's true that up until 2-3 years ago their directors were unpaid, but they have been drawing money from HMFC more recently.

Cheers - thanks for that. I can see it makes sense for them to carry on, but I guess when they run out of cash to pay directors they'll call it a day (if the Lith admins haven't got there first).

A couple of interesting factoids popped out of the accounts - they value their tangible assets at £15m+ - which is the benchmark that bidders will have to take into account if they want to take over. The other interesting one is the highlighting of 'memorabilia' - valued at £154,000 they also mention it heavily on their website in the section about Hearts charitable and community activities.

I can see Christies engaged anyday soon to auction off their historic paraphernalia.

patlowe
13-06-2013, 03:00 PM

That is quite interesting - I notice the leagues below the Premiership in England haven't been included. The wages paid out in the championship, L1 and L2 would be fascinating to compare against the SPL.

SaulGoodman
13-06-2013, 03:01 PM
Link re Scandinavian bid

The same story they were spouting 6 months ago

Gus Fring
13-06-2013, 03:03 PM
Link re Scandinavian bid

11 months just to prepare bid? Jeezo.

My take is that any bidder is going to have a hard time buying the club because I'd imagine the current encumbent would be about as transparent as brick. UBIG's assets are still frozen and given that a) Romanov is still on the run and b) UBIG are about to have insolvency confirmed then it's incredibly unlikely they'll be unfrozen for any sale to take place. The offer would have to be a mighty one for the lithunian government to even consider it.

As mentioned by others, this appears to me to be a group of people who would like to own Hearts but don't actually have the funds to be able to do so. There's no reason for this process to take any near as long as the media claims.

Pretty Boy
13-06-2013, 03:05 PM
Link re Scandinavian bid

Can't happen.

Persevere80
13-06-2013, 03:06 PM
Announced on the radio that all the hearts players are up for sale. A deluded jambo turns around to me and says all clubs players are for sale if the price is right.

Hahahahah

HFC 0-7
13-06-2013, 03:08 PM
Link re Scandinavian bid

My thoughts on it are that it will be very hard to buy the club.

Romanov is not around at the moment and he will be the one that will be having the say so on whether the club is sold from the shares perspective.

Assetts are frozen so would need to sort that out. Any buyers will surely want to see up to date accounts and what the current creditors list looks. If they managed to buy the club for a smallish amountdebt free they have to plough even more money in because they have spent all the money required for close season and part of the coming season.

IMO, anyone buying the club will need to pay a lot just to get the club and then keep it running.

grunt
13-06-2013, 03:10 PM
A couple of interesting factoids popped out of the accounts - they value their tangible assets at £15m+ - which is the benchmark that bidders will have to take into account if they want to take over. Financial statement valuations are meaningless when it comes to buying a club out of / on its way into administration. Just look at the Sevco valuations.

Hibbyradge
Saw this on Facebook.

Save Our Hearts - Heart of Midlothian FC est 1874

OK...An idea that has been in my head for a while now. If the Foundation is seriously passionate about taking over the club, they need to know how much passion is with the FANS regarding this demise of our Historical club.......Back in 1916 a guy called George McCrae decided that there needed to be a call to arms facing a major crisis namely the lack of volunteers willing to serve their country and fight during the Great War....now no disrespect and I'm not comparing our crisis with such, but George hired the Usher Hall and asked all concerned to attend. This call to arms succeeded in the whole Hearts squad enlisting and 500 players supporters marched to Castle Street and immediately sign up for the 'Supreme Sacrifice'.....My idea is that the FoH hire the Usher Hall....invite Hearts fans and any other supporters willing to make a pledge to 'Save Our Hearts'......charge a donation to recover the costs of the hiring it and see if there is enough who will make the effort to turn up to make a serious bid for our club. Talk is cheap, but getting of your arse and doing something is a little bit more substantial. I would then suggest that all attending march from Lothian Road to Tynecastle for a rally in the car park near the Old Stand. If only a handful turned up....then forget it! The club dies or just plods along for a slow death in the NEAR future. Laugh at my idea....I don't care, but the lack of anything substantial actively happening is really starting to worry me. Imagine 10,000+ marching being led by a pipe band along Shandwick Place, past what was the Hearts memorial, along Dalry and finally ending at Tynecastle? I can...and I am not laughing....it's up to the fans to stop talking the talk and walking the walk...it's our club and we are responsible for it's future. http://youtu.be/cil_g6p_jPY

HFC 0-7
If the plums fail to pay wages, do you think the SPL will have the balls to give them an immediate transfer ban knowing that they will be offloading players without being able to replace them. I can see a transfer ban coming into force about a week before the window shuts or something similar.

Joe
13-06-2013, 03:15 PM
Isn't putting the players up for sale totally absurd, Hearts are obviously close to the brink, if they don't get a substantial cash injection in the next few days the club will quite possible go under. If that were to happen those players would be free agents, so why should anyone pay? Why not simply wait and get these guys for free?

Even then who are the sell able assets at Hearts? Walker, Wilson and Paterson, other than that who is gonna pay for Jamie McDonald?

leithsansiro
13-06-2013, 03:16 PM
I'm sure that a desperate, drowning man will clutch at anything for a bit of air, but this nugget from JKB was too priceless not to share

Surely somebody with connections could organise a glamour game friendly for Tynecastle this summer?

Eh? Since when did Hearts have numerous well heeled fans with intimate connections with continental powerhouses of football? I love the naivety at work there. Clearly, someone has been playing football management sims on their computer for too long...

Treadstone
13-06-2013, 03:16 PM
11 months just to prepare bid? Jeezo.

As mentioned by others, this appears to me to be a group of people who would like to own Hearts but don't actually have the funds to be able to do so.

Scandinavians are out of order. FoH already occupy this stance.

Gus Fring
13-06-2013, 03:19 PM
Jamie Borthwick @jamiekborthwick
(http://twitter.com/jamiekborthwick)Crest, which was advising Scandinavians on bid for Hearts, confirm on website they have handed over responsibility for the bid to the group.

(http://twitter.com/jamiekborthwick)That means the six in the consortium are now doing the negotiating directly with the administrators in Lithuania.

littleplum
13-06-2013, 03:20 PM
Announced on the radio that all the hearts players are up for sale. A deluded jambo turns around to me and says all clubs players are for sale if the price is right.

Hahahahah

In a sense he's right, however, most teams don't desperately advertise that fact. Rod might be prepared to sell his body for hibs for the right price but David Southern has ran out onto Gorgie Road and is showing his knee to the passing traffic.

Oscar T Grouch
13-06-2013, 03:22 PM
Saw this on Facebook.

OK...An idea that has been in my head for a while now. If the Foundation is seriously passionate about taking over the club, they need to know how much passion is with the FANS regarding this demise of our Historical club.......Back in 1916 a guy called George McCrae decided that there needed to be a call to arms facing a major crisis namely the lack of volunteers willing to serve their country and fight during the Great War....now no disrespect and I'm not comparing our crisis with such, but George hired the Usher Hall and asked all concerned to attend. This call to arms succeeded in the whole Hearts squad enlisting and 500 players supporters marched to Castle Street and immediately sign up for the 'Supreme Sacrifice'.....My idea is that the FoH hire the Usher Hall....invite Hearts fans and any other supporters willing to make a pledge to 'Save Our Hearts'......charge a donation to recover the costs of the hiring it and see if there is enough who will make the effort to turn up to make a serious bid for our club. Talk is cheap, but getting of your arse and doing something is a little bit more substantial. I would then suggest that all attending march from Lothian Road to Tynecastle for a rally in the car park near the Old Stand. If only a handful turned up....then forget it! The club dies or just plods along for a slow death in the NEAR future. Laugh at my idea....I don't care, but the lack of anything substantial actively happening is really starting to worry me. Imagine 10,000+ marching being led by a pipe band along Shandwick Place, past what was the Hearts memorial, along Dalry and finally ending at Tynecastle? I can...and I am not laughing....it's up to the fans to stop talking the talk and walking the walk...it's our club and we are responsible for it's future. http://youtu.be/cil_g6p_jPY

Great idea but I don't know how they will fit 10000 jambos into the Usher hall, only holds about 2900 :greengrin

JeMeSouviens
13-06-2013, 03:22 PM
Never mind, Jambo chums, there's always Massone. :aok:

linlithgowhibbie
13-06-2013, 03:28 PM
How does their "Europe" song start again?

"AND NOW THE END IS NEAR,"
NEXT LINE SUNG BY SINATRA
AND SO WE FACE THE FINAL CURTAIN.

:na na::not worth

Sanger
13-06-2013, 03:28 PM
Can't happen.

Where's the £10 million the administrator will want plus the HMRC paymnets and then the money required to run the club for the next season. This will be another fantasy bid ala Kenedey!

carnoustiehibee
13-06-2013, 03:29 PM
(http://twitter.com/jamiekborthwick)Crest, which was advising Scandinavians on bid for Hearts, confirm on website they have handed over responsibility for the bid to the group.

(http://twitter.com/jamiekborthwick)That means the six in the consortium are now doing the negotiating directly with the administrators in Lithuania.

Jaimie Ryan is back putting him in his place.

Mark1875
13-06-2013, 03:30 PM
😢

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Peevemor
13-06-2013, 03:31 PM
Surely Rima and Pyjama Man could do their magic on the company chequebook to get it working again? :dunno:

NeilOrrSquareBa
13-06-2013, 03:32 PM
Saw this on Facebook.

Save Our Hearts - Heart of Midlothian FC est 1874 [Or, "Let's do what the Hibees did in 1991"]

OK...An idea that has been in my head for a while now. If the Foundation is seriously passionate about taking over the club, they need to know how much passion is with the FANS regarding this demise of our Historical club.......Back in 1916 a guy called George McCrae decided that there needed to be a call to arms facing a major crisis namely the lack of volunteers willing to serve their country and fight during the Great War....now no disrespect and I'm not comparing our crisis with such, but George hired the Usher Hall and asked all concerned to attend. This call to arms succeeded in the whole Hearts squad enlisting and 500 players supporters marched to Castle Street and immediately sign up for the 'Supreme Sacrifice'.....My idea is that the FoH hire the Usher Hall [BEEN THERE DONE THAT]....invite Hearts fans and any other supporters willing to make a pledge to 'Save Our Hearts' [SOUNDS FAMILIAR]..charge a donation to recover the costs of the hiring it and see if there is enough who will make the effort to turn up to make a serious bid for our club. [I REMEMBER ER BEING PACKED OUT FOR HOH]....Talk is cheap, but getting of your arse and doing something is a little bit more substantial. I would then suggest that all attending march from Lothian Road to Tynecastle for a rally in the car park near the Old Stand. If only a handful turned up....then forget it! [THEN IT GOES].... The club dies or just plods along for a slow death in the NEAR future. Laugh at my idea....I don't care, but the lack of anything substantial actively happening is really starting to worry me. Imagine 10,000+ marching being led by a pipe band along Shandwick Place, past what was the Hearts memorial, along Dalry and finally ending at Tynecastle? I can...and I am not laughing....it's up to the fans to stop talking the talk and walking the walk...it's our club and we are responsible for it's future. [YOU SAT ON YOUR HANDS AND LAUGHED WHEN HIBS WERE DOWN THERE. IT DISNAE FEEL GOOD DOES IT? YER CLUB IS DOOMED, DOOMED I TELL YOU!]....http://youtu.be/cil_g6p_jPY

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Dashing Bob S
13-06-2013, 03:33 PM

"I think we have to get Lucky some Crest."

Treadstone
13-06-2013, 03:40 PM

Usually don't mind Jamie Borthwick but he like a lot of others has taken a flyer on the statement yesterday. They are spreading it about as though they'll accept peanuts and cancel the debt leaving the way clear for FoH or another bid.

They will end up with omelette all over their mush.

Gatecrasher
13-06-2013, 03:40 PM

:hibees

hibs0666
13-06-2013, 03:42 PM
Where's the £10 million the administrator will want plus the HMRC paymnets and then the money required to run the club for the next season. This will be another fantasy bid ala Kenedey!

and £6 million to build a new stand.

Geo_1875
13-06-2013, 03:53 PM
Link re Scandinavian bid

Who are they going to buy them from?

--------
13-06-2013, 03:56 PM
Great idea but I don't know how they will fit 10000 jambos into the Usher hall, only holds about 2900 :greengrin

The size of most Jambos I know, they'd be lucky to get a couple of hundred in.

The water's nearly boiling, and the frogs are almost poached. :devil:

Violater
13-06-2013, 03:59 PM
Love every post on this thread!!

JAMBOGEDDEN!!!

:flag:

jacomo
13-06-2013, 04:07 PM
Link re Scandinavian bid

If there is any truth to this the administrator would surely bite their hand off. £10m and no HMFC to worry about.

However, at the moment they can't sell even if they wanted to, and can this bid really be true? Charles Green paid half that for the Huns.

SaulGoodman
13-06-2013, 04:07 PM
To be fair 'negotiating with the Administrators in Lithuana' could go like:

Scandinavians: Can we buy Hearts?

Administrators: Naw, away you go.

StevieC
13-06-2013, 04:08 PM
We are hearing that Hearts are to be saved by a consortium bid ...

Consortium to Save our Hearts (http://sport.stv.tv/football/229286-scandinavian-consortium-set-to-bid-for-hearts-within-two-weeks/?no_mobile_redirect=true)

So all my Jambo friends are breathing a sigh of relief ..

But then the Hearts board release this statement ..

All MIGHT NOT be barry (http://www.heartsfc.co.uk/articles/20130613/board-statement-financial-and-player-update_2241384_3208756)

"The board of Heart of Midlothian plc today outlines the club's current financial position and hopes that all supporters become fully informed of the situation the club is facing.

Due to recent unexpected circumstances away from Tynecastle, the club is now experiencing a shortfall in funding.This shortfall, due to recent uncertainty, has created a significant noticeable blockage in projected revenue streams for the club.

While this hesitation is understandable it is unwittingly damaging the club's current efforts to improve its financial situation including current payments to HMRC and raising doubts over future payments to players and staff.

It is now crucial to the football club that we find a solution to bring in enough finance to allow us to trade into the new season when normal trading can resume with the benefit of SPL and game-related income streams. The payments to HMRC and players/staff salaries are the most important issues in our focus these days where very limited time remains available to the club.

However given that the revenues for season tickets has dried up and no other realistic income is available quickly enough, the club will consider offers for the players of the current squad, including the most promising talent in order for the most necessary and important payments to be made."

I'm confused?? :confused:

Hopefully the EEN can clear it up, they have journalists that know what is going on.

lord bunberry
13-06-2013, 04:10 PM
Saw this on Facebook.

I'd love to see 10000 merricks trying to march along shandwick place, it's closed and all dug up for the trams

hibs4thecup1988
13-06-2013, 04:13 PM

They most certainly done it "their way" :greengrin

Treadstone
13-06-2013, 04:13 PM
They never learn.

http://sport.stv.tv/football/clubs/hearts/229314-hearts-chief-were-in-a-bad-place-but-we-wont-sell-stars-for-nothing/

We've got some of the best young players in Scotland, if not the UK, and certainly they will attract interest.

Hermit Crab
13-06-2013, 04:16 PM

One team in Edinburgh???

YOU WISH!!

LTYF or shall we keep him as sport for a while??

Ross4356
13-06-2013, 04:22 PM

What?

Dibben
13-06-2013, 04:28 PM
They never learn.

http://sport.stv.tv/football/clubs/hearts/229314-hearts-chief-were-in-a-bad-place-but-we-wont-sell-stars-for-nothing/

:top marks

Col2
13-06-2013, 04:36 PM
This is just a brilliant day. I have done ZERO work.

Viva_Palmeiras
13-06-2013, 04:36 PM
I can't remember if I cried
When I read about their weakened side
but something touched me deep inside
the day the Jambos died...

grunt
13-06-2013, 04:37 PM
They never learn.

There are now fears the club may not be able to pay wages that are due tomorrow

This is just so much rubbish. They either can pay the wages tomorrow or they can't. They're not going to sell a player overnight and get the cash in. Why doesn't someone investigate them? Why is there such poor poor news reporting in this country???

Edit to add - if his club is in such a terrible predicament, what was Southern wasting his time attending SPL meetings for? He should be working to raise funds for his club.

NOLA
13-06-2013, 04:42 PM
does this mean danny wilson is available? :greengrin

clerriehibs
13-06-2013, 04:45 PM
The scent of their blood has been with us for months now. I've wanted them dead as soon and as painfully as possible.

Now that it's a bawhair away - I want them to slither into next season WITH tynecastle. I want an early derby at that dump. And I'd expect Hibs to crucify them. I'd want double figures. I'd want as many of there as possible to witness it on their precious toilet of a so-called stadium. Then they could die. It could be called the coup de grace derby. And I wouldn't give a monkeys about the SPL's fixture list being gubbed.

Hibercelona
13-06-2013, 04:47 PM
They never learn.

There are now fears the club may not be able to pay wages that are due tomorrow, but Southern stressed the club would not be ripped off by those sniffing around their players.

I can see all the big money clubs sniffing around the likes of Mchattie and Taouil...

wpj
13-06-2013, 04:51 PM
Link re Scandinavian bid

Ikea to build a new stadium or...........Ikea to build on where the "stadium" is now?

Gus Fring
13-06-2013, 04:51 PM
I can see all the big money clubs sniffing around the likes of Mchattie and Taouil...

They released him

blindsummit
13-06-2013, 04:58 PM
I can't remember if I cried
When I read about their weakened side
but something touched me deep inside
the day the Jambos died...

Brilliant, just brilliant :thumbsup:

Treadstone
13-06-2013, 05:00 PM
Decisions! Decisions!

Jamie Borthwick ‏@jamiekborthwick (https://twitter.com/jamiekborthwick)8m (https://twitter.com/jamiekborthwick/status/345221979495858177)
Hearts problems will be debated on @ScotlandTonight (https://twitter.com/ScotlandTonight) at 10.30pm with a panel of guests.

or from Edinburgh

BBC Question Time ‏@bbcquestiontime (https://twitter.com/bbcquestiontime)now (https://twitter.com/bbcquestiontime/status/345224471080218624)
Tonight's panel update (now 6/6 on Twitter) @RuthDavidsonMSP (https://twitter.com/RuthDavidsonMSP), @AnasSarwar (https://twitter.com/AnasSarwar), @MorayMP (https://twitter.com/MorayMP), @georgegalloway (https://twitter.com/georgegalloway), @LesleyRiddoch (https://twitter.com/LesleyRiddoch) & @Nigel_Farage (https://twitter.com/Nigel_Farage) #bbcqt (https://twitter.com/search?q=%23bbcqt&src=hash)

Jack
13-06-2013, 05:05 PM
I heard any money they get for players will be spent solely on Hibernian Lotto tickets!

Fixed that for you :)

Hibs Giant
13-06-2013, 05:11 PM

And this is after Hearts have made huge reductions in their wage bill. I think the figures from previous years would have highlighted the enormous underachievement at Hearts. £60m from Romanov + the £25m they already borrowed + however many £m of actual income. No one found it easy watching them win Scottish Cups, but I think we can feel pretty happy that that's all it was. The amount of money they've spent they should really have been aiming to win the domestic, if not Europa, League.

blackpoolhibs
13-06-2013, 05:13 PM

I prefer.

And now the end is near "

the moneys gone we're ****ed its over. :greengrin

WestEndHibee
13-06-2013, 05:22 PM
They never learn.

"We've got some of the best young players in Scotland, if not the UK, and certainly they will attract interest." - they've said this so much to themselves that they're really believing it now!

overall their "we're really desperate for any money but won't accept money if it doesn't represent good value for our bestyoungplayersintheworld standards" is conflicting. No-one in their right mind is going to bid any kind of value for these players, the only benefit of a bid is so that a club doesn't have to compete with other clubs once their available on a free so most clubs will wait before biding a pittance just before they go boom.

maturehibby
13-06-2013, 05:26 PM
I have never knowingly given Hearts a penny since Mercer tried to put us to Death - used to go to all the games at Tynecastle until then but no more after that feel vindicated now

gorgie greens
13-06-2013, 05:26 PM
Looking forward to reporting Scotland ,hehe
On now

Joe
13-06-2013, 05:30 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Swvf3w6hcY4

Wotherspiniesta
13-06-2013, 05:32 PM
Just back in from work...

They no died yet?

kevo1875
13-06-2013, 05:34 PM
Been waiting since eighties for this and will use a word that shambles of a club won't understand PAYBACK...you all laughed now cry and die die die !

Pretty Boy
13-06-2013, 05:35 PM
Loved the boy on Reporting Scotland

'As long as Hearts still exist, i'll still go support them........'

Yes, but therein lies the key issue good sir.

jacomo
13-06-2013, 05:35 PM
"We've got some of the best young players in Scotland, if not the UK, and certainly they will attract interest." - they've said this so much to themselves that they're really believing it now!

overall their "we're really desperate for any money but won't accept money if it doesn't represent good value for our bestyoungplayersintheworld standards" is conflicting. No-one in their right mind is going to bid any kind of value for these players, the only benefit of a bid is so that a club doesn't have to compete with other clubs once their available on a free so most clubs will wait before biding a pittance just before they go boom.

Their statement this morning was an act of desperation. As even the Yambos understand. Southern is trying to shut the door long after the submarine has left the dock, torn itself open on a hidden rock, and is now listing on its side filling with water.

vincipernoi
13-06-2013, 05:36 PM
Some gadge on kickback is 'ITK'

this could be electric...

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/128981-scandanavian-bid/page__st__100

vincipernoi
13-06-2013, 05:37 PM
post 107

joe breezy
13-06-2013, 05:40 PM
I stopped at the female Swedish fans - no like Hearts fans to get their geography all wrong, although the choice of image makes the mistake entirely justified

Woody70x2
13-06-2013, 05:41 PM
Strangely I am finding reading Kickback very enjoyable at the moment :na na:

DaveF
Sounds like a cast iron(side) source :greengrin

mutley
I said to a yam relative this morning "so who are you going to support now that you your team are nearly gone"

Reply " maybe Dalkeith Thistle or Bonnyrigg Rose..... They'll be around a bit longer than hearts.

Made me laugh

Makaveli
13-06-2013, 05:42 PM
So, so pleasing to have been there for the last ever game at Tynecastle.

:na na:

YehButNoBut
13-06-2013, 05:46 PM
Strangely I am finding reading Kickback very enjoyable at the moment :na na:

Love this one, they are having a bad day. :greengrin

Heard a rumor coming from someone with Lothian fire brigade that our main stand only just passed last seasons test and hearts were told it was unlikely to pass again unless hugely revamped

Anybody else heard similar?

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/128985-main-stand-might-not-pass-safety-test-for-this-season/

#FromTheCapital
13-06-2013, 05:46 PM
So, so pleasing to have been there for the last ever game at Tynecastle.

:na na:

Would be poetic justice if the last goal to ever be scored at that dump was a last minute winner from us.