PDA

View Full Version : Yams Share Transfers Agreed/Cooling off period

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190

Sanger
12-06-2013, 02:35 PM
From Sky Sports News:
“The administrator of Ukio Bankas insists he will not 'harm Hearts' after a court in Lithuania upheld a decision to liquidate the bank.
Hearts owner Vladimir Romanov formerly controlled the company, which is set to go bust, but Gintaras Adomonis of accountancy firm UAB Valnetas plans to keep Hearts running as a going concern before selling it on.
Ukio Bankas holds 29.9 per cent of club shares, while Romanov still has a controlling interest in investment group UBIG, who own 50 per cent. (Sky neglects to mention that Ukio Bankas have a claim on the 50% against UBIG debts to them)
Adomonis said: "Ukio Bankas has now to deal with lots of debts and return the funds to its creditors.
"In the ongoing processes we must at all times consider the best interest of the creditors of Ukio Bankas.
"Hearts of Midlothian Plc is one of the companies indebted to the bank. There are several possible alternatives to dealing with this case but our initial assessment indicates that most likely the most extensive return for Ukio Bankas creditors may be achieved by keeping the club operating.
"For now we have no reason or desire to harm Hearts so our primary initiative, having solved the regulatory and other issues, is contemplated to be the sale of Hearts."
This statement eases some of the financial concerns about the troubled Edinburgh club, but it still faces the threat of a winding-up order over an unpaid £100,000 tax bill.
Hearts staved off a separate winding-up order last December over a £450,000 tax bill thanks to the generosity of their fans, while the club agreed a repayment plan for a separate bill of more than £1.5m following a dispute over loan deals for players from FBK Kaunas.”
My Comment
The administrators will be looking to sell HMFC as whole including Tynecastle but plus the debt to HMRC. So will be looking for around £10 million. The buyers must have money to on top of that to pay off HMRC and run the club until next season (2014/2015) season ticket money comes in as the bulk of 2013/2014 has likely been spent. This clearly riles out FOH. I don’t believe any other consortium or individual will want to or have the funds to do so either. Looks like a break up with sale of the ground and club separately.

Gus Fring
12-06-2013, 02:39 PM
I'm getting a wee bit obsessed watching this Jamie guy on twitter now, how is he able to get answers out of Barry and the rest of us can't? He's just spent the last hour getting quizzed by the sickback account. His latest answer nearly made me choke on the pastille I was eating

JambosKickback @jamb0skickback
(http://twitter.com/jamb0skickback)

@TheJamieRyan (http://twitter.com/TheJamieRyan) Do you know the name of the UBiG director named on request for insolvency in Lithuania?

His replies

Jamie Ryan @TheJamieRyan
(http://twitter.com/TheJamieRyan)

@jamb0skickback (http://twitter.com/jamb0skickback) It was either Rita Matūzienė or Paedophilius Convictedov? I always forget which one. I'll go with Rita

Jamie Ryan @TheJamieRyan

@jamb0skickback (http://twitter.com/jamb0skickback) Next question please. This time I'll take "arbitrary questions about Hearts" for 500 please Alex.

Haymaker
12-06-2013, 02:49 PM
Are the assests now unfrozen? I thought they were under investigation by the Government re money laundering? Surely they wont want them flogged off.

Gus Fring
12-06-2013, 02:57 PM
Are the assests now unfrozen? I thought they were under investigation by the Government re money laundering? Surely they wont want them flogged off.

Nope, still frozen. The bolded part is the relevant part. The assets weren't frozen as some procedural thing AFAIK, they were frozen because they think Vlad is dodgy and they don't want everything being scattered about in a fire sale before they get a chance to find out what he's been upto. It's the financial equivalent of declaring somewhere a crime scene. Nothing moves without explicit consent.

As an aside, is the correct term unfrozen or defrosted? (Genuinely wondering as I'm not sure).

Treadstone
12-06-2013, 03:05 PM
Some of these media types really get things wrong. All we need now is Neil Patey to jump in with his wellies and spout a lot of guff.

jacomo
12-06-2013, 03:10 PM
Nope, still frozen. The bolded part is the relevant part. The assets weren't frozen as some procedural thing AFAIK, they were frozen because they think Vlad is dodgy and they don't want everything being scattered about in a fire sale before they get a chance to find out what he's been upto. It's the financial equivalent of declaring somewhere a crime scene. Nothing moves without explicit consent.

As an aside, is the correct term unfrozen or defrosted? (Genuinely wondering as I'm not sure).

Thawed? :dunno:

HibbyAndy
12-06-2013, 03:14 PM
Hearts fans a ken arnae bothered.

They hink a 15 point deduction will be clawed back by christmas and thats them back tae normal.

God Petrie
12-06-2013, 03:20 PM

They hink a 15 point deduction will be clawed back by christmas and thats them back tae normal.

For anyone winding up jambos during these enjoyable times, remember they will defy logic and even their own opinions to avoid losing any ground to a "Hobo". Play on this and you will enjoy the riches of a confused jambo desperately trying to one up their classier, better run, sustainable rivals.

Aldo
12-06-2013, 03:22 PM

They only won 11 games last season. So with the deduction and winning a further 6 and heay presto 18 points. Dear dear

Hibs7
12-06-2013, 03:25 PM
Another first for Hearts .... First club to be relegated from the SPFL :-)

Treadstone
12-06-2013, 03:30 PM
I'm getting a wee bit obsessed watching this Jamie guy on twitter now, how is he able to get answers out of Barry and the rest of us can't? He's just spent the last hour getting quizzed by the sickback account. His latest answer nearly made me choke on the pastille I was eating

Nice wee read for ten minutes. Brokeback got his arse handed to him and finishes off with words to the effect of "knows everything about us".

:top marks

Caversham Green
12-06-2013, 03:36 PM
As I've said previously, the liquidation is likely to take a considerable time because of the potentially criminal activities that have taken place and the disappearance of Vlad and resignation of the UBIG board. That means the liquidator has no reason to call in the £15m debt in a hurry. In fact he is better keeping it going since HoMFC are paying him £50k per month and will still owe the full £15m until it falls due in December 2015 (he's unlikely to have finished the liquidation by then in any case).

On top of that he has no power to sell HoMFC because Ukio don't own them. He has a call on a 29.9% shareholding owned by UBIG as security on UBIG's debt to Ukio but he would have to put UBIG into administration before he could take any action with that, and then UBIG themselves will still have 49.9% of the shares to sell to a new owner.

Of course the liquidator wants to keep HoMFC alive so long as they stick to the loan agreement - they're paying a big chunk of his fees apart from anything else - but really this changes very little.

Here's a thought though. Quantum Holdings SA, owned and run by Vlad's niece, owns 15% of HoMFC's shares. Now as I understand it, anyone obtaining a shareholding of 30% or more in a plc has to offer to buy the remaining shares at the same price so FoH or whoever else does buy HoMFC from UBIG will have to offer a further sum to Quantum. Vlad's niece has just resigned from the HoMFC board - I wonder why.

Treadstone
12-06-2013, 03:58 PM
As I've said previously, the liquidation is likely to take a considerable time because of the potentially criminal activities that have taken place and the disappearance of Vlad and resignation of the UBIG board. That means the liquidator has no reason to call in the £15m debt in a hurry. In fact he is better keeping it going since HoMFC are paying him £50k per month and will still owe the full £15m until it falls due in December 2015 (he's unlikely to have finished the liquidation by then in any case).

Its for this very reason to me that FoH almost certainly have no chance of taking over. They ideally (and i'm not surprised) would like the club debt free. There is no chance of them keeping the repayments going and then being liable for the full amount two years down the road. No chance of refinancing this either. The liquidator can sit on this as CG says for two years be £1m+ to the good and be in the same (or better, property prices) position as now.

I'd like to know the strategy for FoH thinking they can get in debt free and owning Swynecastle with exactly zero resting in their bank account.

Unless Rolland is doing the accounts.

grunt
12-06-2013, 04:16 PM
Here's a thought though. Quantum Holdings SA, owned and run by Vlad's niece, owns 15% of HoMFC's shares. Now as I understand it, anyone obtaining a shareholding of 30% or more in a plc has to offer to buy the remaining shares at the same price so FoH or whoever else does buy HoMFC from UBIG will have to offer a further sum to Quantum. Vlad's niece has just resigned from the HoMFC board - I wonder why.Interesting...

Mango Man
12-06-2013, 04:16 PM
Just get the feeling they will somehow worm their way out of all this, they are jammy buggers.

Leithenhibby
12-06-2013, 04:24 PM
Just get the feeling they will somehow worm their way out of all this, they are jammy buggers.

No danger whatsoever ................... :rolleyes:

bingo70
12-06-2013, 04:24 PM

Have you seen there squad for next season? They're already not getting away with it.

chrisski33
12-06-2013, 04:25 PM

Totally agree. Lot of talk on here on her on what could happen where in reality noone knows even hearts themselves!

Leithenhibby
12-06-2013, 04:27 PM
Totally agree. Lot of talk on here on her on what could happen where in reality noone knows even hearts themselves!

I think they know the game is almost up................

:wink:

bingo70
12-06-2013, 04:29 PM

No, people saying what could happen are clearly folk that know what they're talking about, you're just choosing to ignore them, probably because its not happening as fast as you wanted.

monktonharp
12-06-2013, 04:34 PM
Thats my hope too! Then in their final years they can all sit in their pish stained breeks in a wee corner of a pub nursing a nip and half pint whilst harking back to 19/5/12 whilst their grandkids go about the business of supporting the only team in the capital!:smug:that's probably the one for me mate.far too many years of suffering their smugness, despite our sheer bad luck at times, and their sheer good luck! but, what's gonnae happen to the Diggers, viet-nam bar, Robertson's, Tyncastle bar etc? end of an Era, sad to see it go this way eh? :wink:

Saorsa
12-06-2013, 04:36 PM
No, people saying what could happen are clearly folk that know what they're talking about, you're just choosing to ignore them, probably because its not happening as fast as you wanted.

:agree:

http://i41.tinypic.com/34e7omv.jpg

Mango Man
12-06-2013, 04:41 PM
Have you seen there squad for next season? They're already not getting away with it.

I really do hope you are right, it's been the end game for about 5 years now, yet they still won a tainted Scottish cup only over a year ago.

I know it doesn't look to good for them just now, but who's to say their young players won't gel next season and form a mediocre side?! the SPL isn't exactly a high standard, or maybe they will even be allowed to sign a couple of new players to give them a wee boost, who knows?!

I don't want them around anymore.

:flag:

Cabbage East
12-06-2013, 04:50 PM

Jesus wept, how many posts like this? Can you not see there is no chance of that happening? Look at the state of their squad? They've already been massively harmed and that's before administration, points deductions, transfer embargos and so on and so on. Just enjoy it ffs

jacomo
12-06-2013, 04:57 PM

I think they know the game is almost up................

:wink:

Having seen his interview from a few weeks' ago, I'm pretty sure David Southern knows what's coming. His rabbit-in-the-headlights demeanor and refusal to deviate from a carefully chosen phrase (something about being "operationally self-sufficient" or some such nonsense had the hallmarks of a Chief Exec who knows the game is all but up.

clerriehibs
12-06-2013, 05:02 PM
Jesus wept, how many posts like this? Can you not see there is no chance of that happening? Look at the state of their squad? They've already been massively harmed and that's before administration, points deductions, transfer embargos and so on and so on. Just enjoy it ffs

I get all that .... Still hasn't stopped them painting some steps, though!

Cabbage East
12-06-2013, 05:15 PM
I get all that .... Still hasn't stopped them painting some steps, though!

Well yeah, the steps was a sore one but like 5-1, we just have to try and pick up the pieces.

Sanger
12-06-2013, 05:33 PM
Its for this very reason to me that FoH almost certainly have no chance of taking over. They ideally (and i'm not surprised) would like the club debt free. There is no chance of them keeping the repayments going and then being liable for the full amount two years down the road. No chance of refinancing this either. The liquidator can sit on this as CG says for two years be £1m+ to the good and be in the same (or better, property prices) position as now.

I'd like to know the strategy for FoH thinking they can get in debt free and owning Swynecastle with exactly zero resting in their bank account.

Unless Rolland is doing the accounts.

Lithuanian state issued £200 million of debt of varying maturities. Administrators keen to claw back as much as possible to repay debt as it matures before having to make tax rises or cuts in spending. They won't be hanging about!

s.a.m
12-06-2013, 05:51 PM

Thawed? :dunno:

I like 'melted'.

hibs4thecup1988
12-06-2013, 05:53 PM
I get the feeling they will wiggle out of it too. I know they appear to be up s**t creek without a paddle but I've seen it happen many times before.

If it could happen a little bit faster please...sick of the jambo at work saying he KNOWS hearts will be saved...I ,wan Wtf?

blindsummit
12-06-2013, 05:57 PM
I like 'melted'.

How about liquified?:greengrin

s.a.m
12-06-2013, 05:58 PM
How about liquified?:greengrin

:greengrin

HUTCHYHIBBY
12-06-2013, 06:00 PM
I get the feeling they will wiggle out of it too. I know they appear to be up s**t creek without a paddle but I've seen it happen many times before.

What is it exactly that you've seen many times before that leads you to believe that they will wiggle out of it? I'm intrigued!

"Have a little patience" as the pish song goes!

WestEndHibee
12-06-2013, 06:11 PM

If it could happen a little bit faster please...sick of the jambo at work saying he KNOWS hearts will be saved...I ,wan Wtf?

I'm not sure you have seen it happen before, at least not to This degree. Even everything they've "squirmed from" so far is just small game. All it has done is stave it off but with every problem we are getting closer and closer.

don't forget that they've already wasted away the summer's most important income and are struggling to even meet their tax requirements let alone actual wages. it may seem they keep getting away from it but unfortunately for them it's like trying to bail out a sinking ship with a teaspoon. We're entering the endgame.

Woody70x2
12-06-2013, 06:17 PM
I'm not sure you have seen it happen before, at least not to This degree. Even everything they've "squirmed from" so far is just small game. All it has done is stave it off but with every problem we are getting closer and closer.

don't forget that they've already wasted away the summer's most important income and are struggling to even meet their tax requirements let alone actual wages. it may seem they keep getting away from it but unfortunately for them it's like trying to bail out a sinking ship with a teaspoon. We're entering the endgame.

The credit on the credit cards were being used to pay the repayments on the credit cards, but now the credit cards are maxed out and the credit on the credit cards is no longer there to keep up the repayments. They cant get any more credit cards and now they are struggling. They are dying a slow death.... but #Allisbarry

Springbank
12-06-2013, 06:23 PM
I am sure FoH will now waste no time in convening a meeting to discuss the potential timetable for putting together a proposal which sets out a potential way forward for putting a formal bid together.

brilliant. like an episode of TwentyTwelve

is David Southern the head of Deliverance on the HoMFC board?

Dashing Bob S
12-06-2013, 06:24 PM
I can't really understand why ANYONE is rejoicing in the demise of a senior professional Scottish Football club.

Of arrogant, stupid, cretinous, deluded, cheating, bigoted, paedophille, sex trafficking, drug-running, puddle-drinking, window-licking, lying, conniving, two-faced, pishy-breeked, fascist ham shankers.

It really is beyond me.

Let's get behind BOTH Edinburgh teams!

Or on the other hand...

Eyrie
12-06-2013, 06:28 PM
brilliant. like an episode of TwentyTwelve

is David Southern the head of Deliverance on the HoMFC board?

Most of their fans are extras from "Deliverance".

greenpaper55
12-06-2013, 06:35 PM
Sorry for my ignorance but as of today does Vlad junior and the rest of the crew still have control at Tincastle ?, if not then it won't be long until the truth is revealed as to the true goings on at the PBS.

hibs4thecup1988
12-06-2013, 06:45 PM
I know I sound naïve in my last post. All I mean is tax bills winding up orders wages deferred they have got away with.

I agree though I'm very impatient. Lol

Gordon Quinn
12-06-2013, 07:00 PM
As UKIO are now in the hands of the administrators, will Hertz recieve thier points deduction?
Or do UBIG have to be formally placed into administration before that can happen (I'm not sure if this has happened yet)?

Gus Fring
12-06-2013, 07:06 PM
As UKIO are now in the hands of the administrators, will Hertz recieve thier points deduction?
Or do UBIG have to be formally placed into administration before that can happen (I'm not sure if this has happened yet)?

Ukio isn't involved in the running of Hearts, they are just due UKIO money. UBIG have not yet been officially declared insolvent yet.

#FromTheCapital
12-06-2013, 07:07 PM
Or do UBIG have to be formally placed into administrators before that can happen (I'm not sure if this has happened yet)?

Ukio went into admin months ago but this had no direct effect on hearts because it is UBIG who are the parent company. Today's announcement means that ukio will now begin the liquidation process.
Points deduction should happen when Ubig formally go into admin which will hopefully be very soon.

Thecat23
12-06-2013, 07:18 PM
Reading this, then having a look on Smokecrack, both us and them are happy at today's outcome? Most saying its good as the club will go cheap and all that stuff. Looks like one of the sites will have egg on their faces soon enough either way. I'm just hoping after all this it's not us and they end up scrapping out with the ground and no debt.

Alfred E Newman
12-06-2013, 07:32 PM
I can't really understand why ANYONE is rejoicing in the demise of a senior professional Scottish Football club.

Of arrogant, stupid, cretinous, deluded, cheating, bigoted, paedophille, sex trafficking, drug-running, puddle-drinking, window-licking, lying, conniving, two-faced, pishy-breeked, fascist ham shankers.

It really is beyond me.

Let's get behind BOTH Edinburgh teams!

Or on the other hand...
Can`t agree with this post Bob.
You have missed out Obnoxious, Slavering and Fat Heided.

degenerated
12-06-2013, 07:35 PM

I've said it before and probably even on this thread.…

Never mind the paddle, they haven't even got a canoe.

hibeesjoe
12-06-2013, 07:37 PM
So they owed/owe 1.5 million to the taxman and they would also get a 15 point penalty if they went into administration. Haha you can actually imagine them celebrating that or saying it was planned because it mentioned there 1-5 cup win.

SMAXXA
12-06-2013, 07:41 PM
Reading this, then having a look on Smokecrack, both us and them are happy at today's outcome? Most saying its good as the club will go cheap and all that stuff. Looks like one of the sites will have egg on their faces soon enough either way. I'm just hoping after all this it's not us and they end up scrapping out with the ground and no debt.

I have a horrible feeling this may be likely outcome knowing those jammy *******s.

Part/Time Supporter
12-06-2013, 07:42 PM

I think the "dream" scenarios of both sides are wildly unrealistic. From their point of view, yes there is an opportunity for the club to be sold as a going concern, but that is dependent on the buyer(s) coming up with a realistic price and business plan. As we saw with the Rangers situation that is far easier said than done. And all the while there are things that will have a severe effect on them that are far more likely to happen and sooner than any takeover: UBIG formally becoming insolvent, points deduction for next season, SPL placing a transfer embargo for non-payment of taxes and/or wages.

The dream scenario for some Hibs fans is equally unrealistic - as I have said before, football clubs are very hard to kill. It comes back to what your expectations are from something. If you set your expectations ridiculously high, you're bound to be disappointed. But from a Hibs point of view the bottom line is surely that Hearts will be in a much weaker state almost regardless of how this pans out from now than they were (say) 4-5 years ago. Back then they still had the opportunity to use the Romanov investment wisely, redevelop the stadium (or build a new one) and build much greater success on the pitch. They largely squandered what was (in Scottish terms) a massive capital investment, effectively doubling their resources every year for 6 years.

Teapot
12-06-2013, 07:55 PM
Sorry for my ignorance but as of today does Vlad junior and the rest of the crew still have control at Tincastle ?, if not then it won't be long until the truth is revealed as to the true goings on at the PBS.

Has that scallywag been found yet? I hope he's hiding in a cave somewhere in Siberia freezing his nuts aff.

#FromTheCapital
12-06-2013, 08:01 PM
The dream scenario for some Hibs fans is equally unrealistic - as I have said before, football clubs are very hard to kill. It comes back to what your expectations are from something. If you set your expectations ridiculously high, you're bound to be disappointed. But from a Hibs point of view the bottom line is surely that Hearts will be in a much weaker state almost regardless of how this pans out from now than they were (say) 4-5 years ago. Back then they still had the opportunity to use the Romanov investment wisely, redevelop the stadium (or build a new one) and build much greater success on the pitch. They largely squandered what was (in Scottish terms) a massive capital investment, effectively doubling their resources every year for 6 years.

I'd be perfectly ok for them to die and come back as zombie hearts just like the rangers. But anything less than this would be dissapointing imo. Suppose the disappointment would be offset by the regular thumpings we'd dish out to them though.

mca
12-06-2013, 08:05 PM
Hearts are supposed to be playing in ireland soon on some glamour pre season..

Does anyone know when this is ?? sorry im not up to date with stuff..

FFs - I dont even know if Hibs have any pre season lined up yet !!!???

Anyroads - if Hearts cany afford this 100k thingy.. how can they afford to fly the oot to ireland for a jolly ???

and If they Dont Turn Up !!! - will that be a marker that they cany fulfill their obligations ???

or will the bank process start before pre season ???

Sorry if its been asked before.. :confused:

Kato
12-06-2013, 08:07 PM
I know I sound naïve in my last post. All I mean is tax bills winding up orders wages deferred they have got away with.

I agree though I'm very impatient. Lol

Chillax

Hibernia Na Eir
12-06-2013, 08:10 PM
Most of their fans are extras from "Deliverance".

that's a slur on Burt Reynolds

Hibernia Na Eir
12-06-2013, 08:12 PM
Hearts are supposed to be playing in ireland soon on some glamour pre season..

Does anyone know when this is ?? sorry im not up to date with stuff..

FFs - I dont even know if Hibs have any pre season lined up yet !!!???

Anyroads - if Hearts cany afford this 100k thingy.. how can they afford to fly the oot to ireland for a jolly ???

and If they Dont Turn Up !!! - will that be a marker that they cany fulfill their obligations ???

or will the bank process start before pre season ???

Sorry if its been asked before.. :confused:

playing a local team, Liverpool youth side and C Vigo (a once decent Spanish outfit)

mca
12-06-2013, 08:16 PM
playing a local team, Liverpool youth side and C Vigo (a once decent Spanish outfit)

Where they Getting the money to attend this.. shirley it costs a whack to fly a team out there and food digs etc..

Or will it be the wee minibus and catch the ferry ??? :greengrin

s.a.m
12-06-2013, 08:17 PM
Where they Getting the money to attend this.. shirley it costs a whack to fly a team out there and food digs etc..

They're swimming.
Pre-season training.:wink:

Hibernia Na Eir
12-06-2013, 08:18 PM
worth noting, if the window lickers get points deduction then even 2nd bottom may not save them from the drop next year due to new play off format.
They'll truly struggle with a young team and the piss drinker at the helm next season :)
Even the Yams don't rate him.

Hibernia Na Eir
12-06-2013, 08:20 PM

you do wonder where they find cash for overnight stays in the likes of Aberdeen etc.
I'd imagine they will receive funding from the tournament sponsor though.

Ozyhibby
12-06-2013, 08:42 PM
you do wonder where they find cash for overnight stays in the likes of Aberdeen etc.
I'd imagine they will receive funding from the tournament sponsor though.

I genuinely don't think they will make it to tge start of the season and I don't think any new zombie Hearts will be up and running by then either.
There will be a new Hearts start up, but not till 2014 and renting a stadium.

Hexham Hibee
12-06-2013, 08:47 PM
I see they won't be signing Papiss Cisse! He has threatened to stop playing for Newcastle cos of their Wonga sponsorship. Therefore since the yams have sold their soul to a bunch of payday loan leeches he won't be coming. Pity cos his wages would have sunk them completely.

Waxy
12-06-2013, 09:44 PM
I see they won't be signing Papiss Cisse! He has threatened to stop playing for Newcastle cos of their Wonga sponsorship. Therefore since the yams have sold their soul to a bunch of payday loan leeches he won't be coming. Pity cos his wages would have sunk them completely.Wonder if thats how they got the UKIO loan.
Vlad goes up to them and says(in ruskian) "sliderski......that's how we rollski at ukio" "justa tell howa mucha you wantska and how long you wantska it for"

Dashing Bob S
12-06-2013, 09:45 PM
I genuinely don't think they will make it to tge start of the season and I don't think any new zombie Hearts will be up and running by then either.
There will be a new Hearts start up, but not till 2014 and renting a stadium.

I think that seems to be the most likely scenario. I'd question whether they can get it all done to make the 2014-15 season though, tbh.

PapillonVert
12-06-2013, 09:50 PM

This is my view also.

It's hard to keep up with all the ins and outs but somehow I am wondering if they can still keep going or somehow persuade the Lithuanian administrators/liquidators that there is nothing in Scotland worth very much and so better to just sell off the whole kit and kiboodle to FoH for a song.

Some MP disingenuously telling the Lithuanians that the land on which Tynie is built would never get pp for development and so is basically worthless......bla bla bla and so an offer of peanuts is the best you'll get..

I worry that they will come out of this smelling of roses. Cheats.

Waxy
12-06-2013, 09:58 PM
They cheated their way into debt,they'll cheat their way out.
People in charge of their destiny could have financial gain by keeping them alive.
Another injustice will probably be done and we will be cursing them for getting away with it.
I hope i'm wrong.i usually am.

Springbank
12-06-2013, 10:14 PM
[QUOTE=Springbank;3638816]It would be fun to watch FoH splinter and splinter and splinter again as hearts onfield fortunes deteriorate as the 400000 becomes 4000.

I wonder how many of the 4000 fans that FoH claim have pledged to be willing to support them are from genuine pledges from ****s and how many were Hibees who took time out to pledge their support to such a worthy cause ??

Ahh spot on. This could be better than I first thought!

I really really want them to suffer a fate of their own making.

No martyrs, no one else to blame (not the spl or other clubs)

It's all been self inflicted so I want to gub them at Easter road as they wither on the vine, slowly

Prof. Shaggy
12-06-2013, 11:06 PM
They cheated their way into debt,they'll cheat their way out.
People in charge of their destiny could have financial gain by keeping them alive.
Another injustice will probably be done and we will be cursing them for getting away with it.
I hope i'm wrong.i usually am.

I don't know if the Ukio Bankas Admin/Liquidator has the power to force the sale of HMFC given the apparent freeze on UBIG assets.
I presume the sale "as a going concern" would mean the purchasers accepting the debts to HMRC and the UBIG.

If we assume that the UBIG admins accept £3-5M in settlement of the £15M owed to them, what happens when UBIG finally goes into admin in a few days time. Does HMFC get sold again to settle the £10M debt owed to UBIG? Or is the final piece in the escape plan for HMFC then to go into admin and then work the CVA trick?

I never figured out the final scene of The Sting.:paranoid::paranoid:

WhileTheChief..
12-06-2013, 11:07 PM
This is my view also.

It's hard to keep up with all the ins and outs but somehow I am wondering if they can still keep going or somehow persuade the Lithuanian administrators/liquidators that there is nothing in Scotland worth very much and so better to just sell off the whole kit and kiboodle to FoH for a song.

Some MP disingenuously telling the Lithuanians that the land on which Tynie is built would never get pp for development and so is basically worthless......bla bla bla and so an offer of peanuts is the best you'll get..

Not gonna happen, don't worry!!

Best case scenario - FOH can buy the club and Tynie completely debt free for £1, (hell the Liths could even pay them a few bob to get rid).

You then have a club with next to zero income for the coming year with operating costs of several million. No amount of cake baking or kiddy on pledges is gonna save them.

You only have to look at earlier posts to see that their squad for next year is already rooked.

And this is the best it could be. But it won't happen.So again, don't worry!!

tomf
12-06-2013, 11:14 PM
Like every Hibs fan I have been angered by the cheating cup final victory referee, the back-dated red cards that they have escaped against us, the goal that everyone but the officials saw and the systematic cheating that has occured by playing players they patently couldn't afford. I am dumbfounded that they have the support of members of pariament, councilors and the SPL all of whom seem to feel their loyalty to the ****bos over-rides their democratic duty to voters and other fans and any sense of fair play or justice. The rules appear to be being bent to keep them alive and safe and financial reality seems to have been suspended on their behalf. All I can say is that, even if they get away with this, they can't change the laws of physics. If they do survive then, sooner or later, they will have to play a team they can afford and, in the long run, that will be the best outcome for Hibs. We can play them off the park to be honest. I want rid of cheats but if they stick around I am happy to see them beaten. I was at the 0-7 game and that was a decent ****bo squad; the lot they have now aren't a patch on the present Hibs team. I'm proud that Hibs have the moral high ground. They can keep their tarnished trophies and their gloating. If Hibs were involved with the kind of criminal activity that has passed for financial management at Tynecastle I would be ashamed; all of which brings me to my point...Whilst I am disappointed at the tone of the statement by the Lithuanian administrators that they will seek to protect the ****bos and sell them as a going concern I do note that, if that statement is true, it would be a first for anyone associated with that lot recently so the chances are it won't turn out exactly as they might hope, if I was them, I certainly wouldn't be cheering just yet. Rangers were lucky enough to have a decent part of the season and a close season to get themselves organised after their disaster and they only just managed it. Whilst the ****bos survive each day at the moment it means less time to retrieve the situation when things finally come to a head...which they most definitely will. In all honesty, I still believe they are doomed to extinction but, if not, they can either go the way of Rangers (without the assets or the support that is very unlikely) or Dunfermline (where it is more likely that they would drop through the leagues as financial reality kicks in) and they are unlikely to find it an easy route back. Apologies for the length of this post but I can assure you this is the edited version.

Crazyhorse
12-06-2013, 11:15 PM
This is my view also.

Is it not more likely that their fate will be something similar to Livingston's when they went down the tubes several years ago? They still exist, still have a fan base, but are a much weaker team than they were when they were running up the debts.

Ozyhibby
13-06-2013, 12:13 AM
Is it not more likely that their fate will be something similar to Livingston's when they went down the tubes several years ago? They still exist, still have a fan base, but are a much weaker team than they were when they were running up the debts.

Possibly, but with no stadium.

HibeeMG
13-06-2013, 12:48 AM
Just a point to note for people who think they might get away scot free. If, by some miracle, they come away with the club and stadium in their ownership and with no debt..... what do you think will happen with the stadium?

The stadium's safety certificate will surely not be granted unless some major reconstruction happens to the main stand. We're not talking about a few tins of white paint for health and safety reasons here. The whole thing will need to be pulled down and rebuilt.

They could of course play in a stadium with three stands. That would hit them financially also.

sven nil
13-06-2013, 05:15 AM

@TheJamieRyan (http://twitter.com/TheJamieRyan) Do you know the name of the UBiG director named on request for insolvency in Lithuania?

His replies

Jamie Ryan @TheJamieRyan

@jamb0skickback (http://twitter.com/jamb0skickback) It was either Rita Matūzienė or Paedophilius Convictedov? I always forget which one. I'll go with Rita

Jamie Ryan @TheJamieRyan

@jamb0skickback (http://twitter.com/jamb0skickback) Next question please. This time I'll take "arbitrary questions about Hearts" for 500 please Alex.

surely if ts anything to do with hearts it must be this one!

calumhibee1
13-06-2013, 07:03 AM
Just a point to note for people who think they might get away scot free. If, by some miracle, they come away with the club and stadium in their ownership and with no debt..... what do you think will happen with the stadium?

The stadium's safety certificate will surely not be granted unless some major reconstruction happens to the main stand. We're not talking about a few tins of white paint for health and safety reasons here. The whole thing will need to be pulled down and rebuilt.They could of course play in a stadium with three stands. That would hit them financially also.

Why will it not? I know why it shouldn't, however it gets one every other year, so why is it not going to get one now?

bingo70
13-06-2013, 07:05 AM
Why will it not? I know why it shouldn't, however it gets one every other year, so why is it not going to get one now?

I'm sure you're right but the council did say in that report when trying to justify building them a.new stadium that it wouldn't get safety certificate for much longer.

Leithenhibby
13-06-2013, 07:24 AM

I'm sure you're right but the council did say in that report when trying to justify building them a.new stadium that it wouldn't get safety certificate for much longer.

I've also been informed that it cost £300,000 pa, just to insure that thing................ :cb

JeMeSouviens
13-06-2013, 07:28 AM

They've been saying that since the mid-90s! :rolleyes:

The Leith Dutch
13-06-2013, 07:32 AM

Which raises the spectre of the puddle drinkers on Edinburgh Council becoming involved and somehow ensuring their beloved club survives.

At least the Tram fiasco should ensure they don't have enough cash to try to pull some kind of "we're buying the PBS for the city" crap.....

ScottB
13-06-2013, 07:38 AM
Which raises the spectre of the puddle drinkers on Edinburgh Council becoming involved and somehow ensuring their beloved club survives.

At least the Tram fiasco should ensure they don't have enough cash to try to pull some kind of "we're buying the PBS for the city" crap.....

They'd have to find the money from somewhere, and the only thing they haven't been cutting so far is their own pay checks... Can't think they'll be that committed to the Yam cause!

greenpaper55
13-06-2013, 07:44 AM
I thought Ukio only owned 29% of Hearts shares so how come their administrator gets to decide to keep the cheats in business ?.

Jim44
13-06-2013, 07:54 AM

Goalposts change to suit political will and, if and when the Jambos weather the storm, I'm sure the council will revert to a policy of protecting their favourite sporting child and turn a blind eye to the inadequacies of the PBS. The least they will do is facilitate the renovations.

Leithenhibby
13-06-2013, 07:58 AM
I thought Ukio only owned 29% of Hearts shares so how come their administrator gets to decide to keep the cheats in business ?.

I don't think they do!!........

Ukio will have to put UBIG into administration, before they can get to "that mob" ............

Leithenhibby
13-06-2013, 08:02 AM
Goalposts change to suit political will and, if and when the Jambos weather the storm, I'm sure the council will revert to a policy of protecting their favourite sporting child and turn a blind eye to the inadequacies of the PBS. The least they will do is facilitate the renovations.

I can't see that happening any time soon............

Edinburgh would go "ape-****" :wink:

brydekirk
13-06-2013, 08:21 AM
Can anybody find out when the stadium safety certificate runs out ?

YehButNoBut
13-06-2013, 08:30 AM
Came across this, posted on Scotsman forum, thought it might interest a few.

Looks like a copy the legal paperwork confirming that Tynecastle has been pawned for £6.8 million to Ukio, I always thought it was UBIG who owned Tynie.

Can't see anyway FOH will get this on the cheap.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/116814601/Hearts-466-06-12-12

jgl07
13-06-2013, 08:31 AM

1995!

Treadstone
13-06-2013, 08:32 AM

1985 :faf:

Treadstone
13-06-2013, 08:34 AM
Wonder what nonsense Barry will spout today ?

Part/Time Supporter
13-06-2013, 08:38 AM
Came across this, posted on Scotsman forum, thought it might interest a few.

Looks like a copy the legal paperwork confirming that Tynecastle has been pawned for £6.8 million to Ukio, I always thought it was UBIG who owned Tynie.

Can't see anyway FOH will get this on the cheap.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/116814601/Hearts-466-06-12-12

That is not a transfer of ownership - Hearts own the PBS. The document transferred the security (the PBS and any other HMFC assets) over the debt from UBIG to Ukio. UBIG used to be the secured lender to HMFC but they transferred that status to Ukio last year when they were trying to shore up Ukio's balance sheet, in a failed attempt to keep it out of bankruptcy.

Gus Fring
13-06-2013, 08:46 AM

UKIO don't own any of Hearts at the moment. They only get 29% shareholding and Tynecastle when the debt is called in.

As it stands, Hearts still own the Stadium and UKIO have nothing, therefore he only has a say in what happens with their debt, not with the overall sale of the club.

Even if UKIO call in the security and gain a claim to the 29% I don't think that's enough to trigger a sale anyway. It just means they are entitled to 29% of whatever the club eventually sells for.

Part/Time Supporter
13-06-2013, 08:58 AM
UKIO don't own any of Hearts at the moment. They only get 29% shareholding and Tynecastle when the debt is called in.

As it stands, Hearts still own the Stadium and UKIO have nothing, therefore he only has a say in what happens with their debt, not with the overall sale of the club.

Even if UKIO call in the security and gain a claim to the 29% I don't think that's enough to trigger a sale anyway. It just means they are entitled to 29% of whatever the club eventually sells for.

What would simplify the picture quite a bit is if/when UBIG enters formal insolvency, if the same guy is appointed to adminster its break-up as has been appointed for Ukio. In that case any buyer would only be dealing with one person/organisation controlling the disposal of Hearts.

heretoday
13-06-2013, 09:02 AM
I think it's time for Sir Tom to step in and take them over. He could hold a press conference wearing a Wallace Mercer mask!

JeMeSouviens
13-06-2013, 09:11 AM
Skint! :wink::greengrin

http://www.heartsfc.co.uk/articles/20130613/board-statement-financial-and-player-update_2241384_3208756

Gus Fring
13-06-2013, 09:11 AM
What would simplify the picture quite a bit is if/when UBIG enters formal insolvency, if the same guy is appointed to adminster its break-up as has been appointed for Ukio. In that case any buyer would only be dealing with one person/organisation controlling the disposal of Hearts.

Maybe he knows something the rest of us don't.

SandyK
13-06-2013, 09:15 AM
Like every Hibs fan I have been angered by the cheating cup final victory referee, the back-dated red cards that they have escaped against us, the goal that everyone but the officials saw and the systematic cheating that has occured by playing players they patently couldn't afford. I am dumbfounded that they have the support of members of pariament, councilors and the SPL all of whom seem to feel their loyalty to the ****bos over-rides their democratic duty to voters and other fans and any sense of fair play or justice. The rules appear to be being bent to keep them alive and safe and financial reality seems to have been suspended on their behalf. All I can say is that, even if they get away with this, they can't change the laws of physics. If they do survive then, sooner or later, they will have to play a team they can afford and, in the long run, that will be the best outcome for Hibs. We can play them off the park to be honest. I want rid of cheats but if they stick around I am happy to see them beaten. I was at the 0-7 game and that was a decent ****bo squad; the lot they have now aren't a patch on the present Hibs team. I'm proud that Hibs have the moral high ground. They can keep their tarnished trophies and their gloating. If Hibs were involved with the kind of criminal activity that has passed for financial management at Tynecastle I would be ashamed; all of which brings me to my point...Whilst I am disappointed at the tone of the statement by the Lithuanian administrators that they will seek to protect the ****bos and sell them as a going concern I do note that, if that statement is true, it would be a first for anyone associated with that lot recently so the chances are it won't turn out exactly as they might hope, if I was them, I certainly wouldn't be cheering just yet. Rangers were lucky enough to have a decent part of the season and a close season to get themselves organised after their disaster and they only just managed it. Whilst the ****bos survive each day at the moment it means less time to retrieve the situation when things finally come to a head...which they most definitely will. In all honesty, I still believe they are doomed to extinction but, if not, they can either go the way of Rangers (without the assets or the support that is very unlikely) or Dunfermline (where it is more likely that they would drop through the leagues as financial reality kicks in) and they are unlikely to find it an easy route back. Apologies for the length of this post but I can assure you this is the edited version.

Sorry, gotta reply to this beazer of a post:

All this from your team full of loanees who you can't afford, including a player who has single-handedly kept you in the SPL for two seasons in a row. And the wages you are paying that you can't afford also? If you take one glance at your year end accounts you will see that where you're leaking money. It's borrowed money, A DEBT!

Hearts aren't a patch on the present Hibs team!? When you are without your only player, a player who scored 23 league goals yet you still managed to almost end up in a relegation fight - certainly showed relegation form from Xmas onwards. Hearts have a poor squad now, but it is still on par with the Hibs squad.

Open your eyes gents and ladies - you, and the vast majority of SPL clubs, are just one click away from being in a financial predicament that puts your very exisistance in danger. Until you are making money (not losing it as Hibs are) come back and give me your fake moral high ground. Vlad was idiotic with his approach to running Hearts, and we are where we are. We'll ride this out - may even come back stronger - we'll just have to wait and see won't we.

One team in Edinburgh???

YOU WISH!!

HH81
13-06-2013, 09:17 AM

All this from your team full of loanees who you can't afford, including a player who has single-handedly kept you in the SPL for two seasons in a row. And the wages you are paying that you can't afford also? If you take one glance at your year end accounts you will see that where you're leaking money. It's borrowed money, A DEBT!

Hearts aren't a patch on the present Hibs team!? When you are without your only player, a player who scored 23 league goals yet you still managed to almost end up in a relegation fight - certainly showed relegation form from Xmas onwards. Hearts have a poor squad now, but it is still on par with the Hibs squad.

Open your eyes gents and ladies - you, and the vast majority of SPL clubs, are just one click away from being in a financial predicament that puts your very exisistance in danger. Until you are making money (not losing it as Hibs are) come back and give me your fake moral high ground. Vlad was idiotic with his approach to running Hearts, and we are where we are. We'll ride this out - may even come back stronger - we'll just have to wait and see won't we.

One team in Edinburgh???

YOU WISH!!

http://www.heartsfc.co.uk/articles/20130613/board-statement-financial-and-player-update_2241384_3208756

Have a nice day :greengrin

Alex Trager

Maybe we could take advantage of this and take a few of their 'promising' players

DaveF

Not sure how the SPL can remotely think Hearts will make the start of next season never mind go right the way through it after reading that statement. Unless it's another 'cry wolf' story they have published, even to the daftest of daft merrick's that statement spells 'The End'.

FriendofDurutti
Have you looked at your own club's website today?

dangermouse
13-06-2013, 09:18 AM

That's what you call a begging letter :greengrin They are well and truly up the creek and as has been posted earlier without a canoe let alone the paddle.

If that doesn't stir the support onto action nothing will. I can't believe they [the supporters] let it get so bad without doing anything.

#FromTheCapital
13-06-2013, 09:20 AM

That was quite good reading i must say! :greengrin

"the club will consider offers for the players of the current squad, including the most promising talent" :faf::faf::faf:

Here we go again with the best youngsters scotland has ever seen

dangermouse
13-06-2013, 09:20 AM

Yes (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/page/Home/0,,10290,00.html)

SandyK
13-06-2013, 09:22 AM

Of course - but one of my points was that you, and other SPL clubs seriously need to be looking over you shoulders. All is NOT rosy there.

Your debt increases, day by day. You can't claim one team is 'cheating' by borrowing money to pay for players, when yours is doing exactly the same!

Hearts will survive - in one form or another.

RoxburghHibs
13-06-2013, 09:22 AM
S

So does this latest announcement end their interest in signing Danny Wilson?

1875er
13-06-2013, 09:23 AM
We'll ride this out - may even come back stronger - we'll just have to wait and see won't we.

ha ha ha ha admins can we keep this one please..

:lolyam:

SurferRosa
13-06-2013, 09:24 AM
BAnderson taking the credit for " breaking " the story....oh ma sides!

" Evening News Sport ‏@edinburghsport (https://twitter.com/edinburghsport)
Hearts statement follows our story saying much of season ticket revenue has already been spent by @BarryAnderson_8 (https://twitter.com/BarryAnderson_8) http://bit.ly/1941Sve "

:faf::faf:
(http://t.co/sbgTTNcA8Z)

Alex Trager
13-06-2013, 09:24 AM

One team in Edinburgh???

YOU WISH!!

This is a beazer of a post.

Some of the things you suggest in this post are utterly moronic. Tell me, in fact tell us all, how it is Hibs nearly ended up in a 'relegation fight'

You need to realise that the finance for your club is solely from people like you, I'd imagine at least, the supporters. And it is seeming like they have started to realise they are plunging money into a dying company. They'd be as well throwing their money down the toilet.

The fact you suggest hearts may come out this stronger is my favourite bit, I do t think you realise just how much trouble your club is actually in. You should have a serious look. Clutching at straws saying we are in unmanageable debt is also funny.

All in all I'd say you're funny

weecounty hibby
13-06-2013, 09:25 AM
[QUOTE=SandyK;3639732]Sorry, gotta reply to this beazer of a post:

Take your head out of your arse for a minute and you will see that sustainable debt/losses are soooooo different to unsustainable pie in the sky dreaming or as the authorities seem to suggest, money laundering. You will see that your pathetic, immoral, cheating, ****my little club are **** all like my well run, all above board, good for the community club. Oh and we wouldn't put up with convicted child sex offenders either. Lowest of the low!!!!

AS YOU SAY.......YOU WISH!!

Platinum Scotty
That was quite good reading i must say! :greengrin

"the club will consider offers for the players of the current squad, including the most promising talent" :faf::faf::faf:

Here we go again with the best youngsters scotland has ever seen

I thought the second paragraph was more telling and surely one for the SFA/SPL to pick up on..

They claimed previously they are self sufficient and havent needed Lith dosh for @18 months, and then this article then advises that due to "unexpected circumstances away from Tynecastle there is now a shortfall in funding"..................

so, they admit they are lying b'stads!

Alex Trager
Of course - but one of my points was that you, and other SPL clubs seriously need to be looking over you shoulders. All is NOT rosy there.

Your debt increases, day by day. You can't claim one team is 'cheating' by borrowing money to pay for players, when yours is doing exactly the same!

We claim hearts are cheating by NOT paying their players.

JeMeSouviens

blah, blah, yadda, yadda

Oh dearie me, poor Sandy. :wink:

Hearts *had* a poor squad, then most of the decent bits left ... and the rest has just been put up for sale. You're in for a hell of a ride. :greengrin

s.a.m
13-06-2013, 09:26 AM

bingo70
13-06-2013, 09:27 AM

Having debt isn't cheating, racking up a debt with no intention to ever pay it back is IMO.

I think you may be right in that there will always be a hearts in some format, IMO though it'll be starting again in the third division but i've no idea where you'll be playing?

Dibben
13-06-2013, 09:27 AM

Aye. It's all the fans fault...

SurferRosa
13-06-2013, 09:28 AM

Have you not got a bake sale to organise?

Craig_in_Prague
13-06-2013, 09:29 AM

When have Hibs not paid wages, taxes and any other "bills" ?

Do not try to tar ANY other club with the same brush as your cheating, disgusting club.

Now away and bake some cakes or paint more steps.

the sooner you lot are gone, the better.

hibs0666
13-06-2013, 09:30 AM

One team in Edinburgh???

YOU WISH!!

Don't be sorry, all are welcome here. :thumbsup:

There is no point in comparing your situation with ours - that is not going to help you in the slightest get out of your very desperate financial situation. The best thing that you can now do for your club, given today's press release, is tell us which of your young players are worth buying. Seeing as your fellow fans expect to get your club for about 10p in the £ we would happily offer you the same for your best talent.

So who do you think we should buy in order to save your club from liquidation? Is the laddie Walker any good? Would Holt look the dog's in the emerald green? What about Paterson (minus the dodgy tache of course, that's Rod's trademark)?

Part/Time Supporter

Hibs debt in 2003/04 - £17M

http://www.heraldscotland.com/sport/spl/aberdeen/hibernian-s-debt-could-rise-to-pounds-17m-1.107839

Hibs debt in 2012 - £6.4M

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/20412294

Please explain how that is "increasing day by day"?

DaveF
Is it too obvious to make the link that this statement comes out just before pay day is due? What chances of the wages hitting the bank of all employees on the payroll.......

hibee92

You poor deluded bugger. I'd feel sorry for you if I didn't find you hilarious.

Please DO NOT launch this one. He can be our pet.

s.a.m
13-06-2013, 09:31 AM

One team in Edinburgh???

YOU WISH!!

Ocht. Wee Sandy. Where to begin :hmmm:

H18sry
13-06-2013, 09:31 AM
http://www.heartsfc.co.uk/articles/20130613/board-statement-financial-and-player-update_2241384_3208756 :thumbsup:

ian cruise
13-06-2013, 09:32 AM
http://www.heartsfc.co.uk/articles/20130613/board-statement-financial-and-player-update_2241384_3208756 :thumbsup:

Recent in expected events? They should have read this thread!

bingo70
13-06-2013, 09:33 AM
However given that the revenues for season tickets has dried up and no other realistic income is available quickly enough, the club will consider offers for the players of the current squad, including the most promising talent

Great to see that even in this time of crisis they're keeping there sense of humour.

BarneyK
"Due to an recent unexpected circumstances away from Tynecastle, the club is now experiencing a shortfall in funding..."

But surely they're self sufficient? :blah:

hibs0666

How will #allisbarry report this? I'll go for 'Hearts crop of world-class Under 14's to get their chance next season'

SMAXXA
13-06-2013, 09:34 AM

:faf::faf::faf::faf:

IWasThere2016
13-06-2013, 09:36 AM

joe breezy
13-06-2013, 09:37 AM

DaveF
"Due to an recent unexpected circumstances away from Tynecastle, the club is now experiencing a shortfall in funding..."

But surely they're self sufficient? :blah:

That can't be right. Bazza tweeted a while back events in Lithland had no impact on the almighty Hearts.

Hank Schrader

One team in Edinburgh???

YOU WISH!!

#allisbarry

YehButNoBut
13-06-2013, 09:42 AM
There is no way they will be paying this month's salaries tomorrow. :na na:

dangermouse
13-06-2013, 09:43 AM
I see one of HoMFC's excuses for having no money is The Rangers not being in the SPL. How come 11 other teams managed to get by without them?

That must be some business plan when you are relying on the away support to bail you out. Imagine how much worse it would have been for them if we had made top six. :agree:

#FromTheCapital
13-06-2013, 09:44 AM

One team in Edinburgh???

YOU WISH!!

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/computer-facepalm.gif (http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/computer-facepalm.gif)

You just don't get it do you? :jamboclow

SMAXXA
13-06-2013, 09:45 AM
:faf: Its all over SSN breaking news ticker "Hearts to consider offers for all players in bid to stay afloat". Anyone get a photo of this haha

Geo_1875
13-06-2013, 09:45 AM

One team in Edinburgh???

YOU WISH!!

Typical Yammish behaviour in the face of a crisis. We're ****ed but so are you. We're cheating *******s but we're not the only ones at it.

When denial doesn't do it deflection is the obvious course.

It's because of fuds like you that HoMFC can get tae **** and die asap as far as I'm concerned.

hibee92
13-06-2013, 09:46 AM
So will they be selling Boyd and Goodwillie then?

YehButNoBut
13-06-2013, 09:48 AM
So will they be selling Boyd and Goodwillie then?

At least they will have Wilson for next season. :greengrin

GlesgaeHibby
13-06-2013, 09:48 AM
I see one of HoMFC's excuses for having no money is The Rangers not being in the SPL. How come 11 other teams managed to get by without them?

That must be some business plan when you are relying on the away support to bail you out. Imagine how much worse it would have been for them if we had made top six. :agree:

Pathetic excuses, oh and finishing 10th in the League (their worst position for 30 years) was a large factor in them having such a financial deficit. You couldn't make this up.

Andy74
13-06-2013, 09:49 AM
Oh that's quality.

Geo_1875

They must have blown the PAYE on his signing on fee.

Leishy1995
I love this sandy.

In other news Barca swoop for trio of Stevenson Tapping and Walker.

scott7_0(Prague)
13-06-2013, 09:51 AM
Hibs should enter a cheeky bid for Danny our savoir Wilson, we are in need of a good ball boy!

Lets test there resolve.........................

BH Hibs

One team in Edinburgh???

YOU WISH!!

Bye Bye Jamtarts
:fenlon:giruy::yw:

SurferRosa

He`ll be ok. After all, he was reassured about their future after speaking to the board....

:faf:

SMAXXA
13-06-2013, 09:52 AM
#AllisSandy

HIBERNIAN-0762
13-06-2013, 09:52 AM
End of the line Jumbos.

:thumbsup:

Andy74
13-06-2013, 09:53 AM
Who is worth taking off their hands for nowt?

s.a.m
13-06-2013, 09:54 AM

Poor Danny doesn't realise that he's actually going to BE Hearts next season - selling tickets, managing the team, Director, cleaner, being Barry Anderson..
He's going to be a busy boy.:coffee:

Heisenberg
13-06-2013, 09:54 AM
I thought they were self sufficient though? I'd take Jamie Walker off them to sit on the bench. That's probably it. Shows that they were trying their old trick of saying they were signing some big players in order to shift season tickets. Looks like it didnt work this time though, which is a shame. No chance the wages are getting paid which means a transfer embargo does it not? Next season should be fun.

s.a.m
13-06-2013, 09:55 AM
#AllisSandy

Billy Whizz
13-06-2013, 09:56 AM
Who is worth taking off their hands for nowt?

Calum Paterson, but they will want a fee!

s.a.m
13-06-2013, 09:57 AM
From the BBC...

Hearts: Edinburgh club put squad up for sale amid financial crisis
Hearts will listen to offers for their entire first-team squad in an effort to keep the Scottish Premier League club afloat.
The Edinburgh club said it was making the move on account of other revenue "drying up".
Hearts face uncertainty with a debt of £25m - £10m of which is due to their parent company, UBIG, which is claiming insolvency.
And the club owes £15m to Ukio Bankas, which has been declared bankrupt.
In a statement, the club said: "It is now crucial to the football club that we find a solution to bring in enough finance to allow us to trade into the new season when normal trading can resume with the benefit of SPL and game-related income streams.
"The payments to HMRC and players/staff salaries are the most important issues in our focus these days where very limited time remains available to the club.
"However, given that the revenues for season tickets has dried up and no other realistic income is available quickly enough, the club will consider offers for the players of the current squad, including the most promising talent in order for the most necessary and important payments to be made."
More to follow...

cwilliamson85
13-06-2013, 09:59 AM
From the BBC...

Hearts will listen to offers for their entire first-team squad in an effort to keep the Scottish Premier League club afloat.
The Edinburgh club said it was making the move on account of other revenue "drying up".
Hearts face uncertainty with a debt of £25m - £10m of which is due to their parent company, UBIG, which is claiming insolvency.
In a statement, the club said: "It is now crucial to the football club that we find a solution to bring in enough finance to allow us to trade into the new season when normal trading can resume with the benefit of SPL and game-related income streams.
"The payments to HMRC and players/staff salaries are the most important issues in our focus these days where very limited time remains available to the club.
"However, given that the revenues for season tickets has dried up and no other realistic income is available quickly enough, the club will consider offers for the players of the current squad, including the most promising talent in order for the most necessary and important payments to be made."
More to follow...

Not sure what smiley is best for this part of the fiasco. :faf: or :na na:

Andy74
13-06-2013, 10:00 AM
How do they expect to trade normally if they reach the season just on a few walk ups?

Cabbage East
13-06-2013, 10:00 AM

One team in Edinburgh???

YOU WISH!!

Hello there wee man. I think you're missing the point here. People accuse Hearts of cheating because they DON'T pay their players wages. That's the difference. Well one difference anyway.

Now off you pop, those cakes won't bake themselves.

Leishy1995
13-06-2013, 10:01 AM
How do they expect to trade normally if they reach the season just on a few walk ups?

They aren't reaching the season

KeithTheHibby
From the BBC...

More to follow...

Nae luck. LOL.

Andy74

Him and Walker. £20 k towards their bill. Final offer.

Andy74
13-06-2013, 10:02 AM
They aren't reaching the season

That's true of course.

carnoustiehibee
Beautiful

IWasThere2016

Magic beans and (asbestos) dust?!?!

This is it - the beginning of the end :greengrin

:flag:

Kenny1875
13-06-2013, 10:04 AM
B-b-but they're signing Goodwillie and Boyd?!?!

hibee92
13-06-2013, 10:04 AM
but 5-1 1902 eh?

poolman
13-06-2013, 10:05 AM

One team in Edinburgh???

YOU WISH!!

http://i40.tinypic.com/2zf3nmg.jpg

Cabbage East
13-06-2013, 10:05 AM
Hibs should make a meagre and insulting bid for their best young player (whoever that is?) today.

GordonHFC
13-06-2013, 10:06 AM
Didn't I read somewhere that Wilson's signing was being investigated by the SFA and that it hadn't been accepted/ratified Yet?

Jack Hackett
13-06-2013, 10:07 AM
Humiliating.

I'll start the bidding at 50p for the lot

Leishy1995
13-06-2013, 10:07 AM
I see the Romanov parody is claiming a fighting fund and they are actually donating. To a man, behind a parody, who they've never even seen before.

I hope he does a runner, is this the third fighting fund now?

greenpaper55
13-06-2013, 10:08 AM
It's what all big clubs do don't you know !, mind a thon big team stuff they used to spout well now it's coming back to bite them in the arse with a vengeance. Surely the SPL must step in here if they are admitting they cannot trade without selling their entire playing staff ?.

Oscar T Grouch
13-06-2013, 10:09 AM

One team in Edinburgh???

YOU WISH!!

Okay then Sandy,

Hibs have a player budget, which is a percentage of our turnover, which last time I looked was about 60%, the last time I saw the same info on your team it was 110%, I truthfully thought it was probably way more than this. Loanees are part of that budget, a budget we have stuck to. Also, each and EVERY month we paid our players their agree contract amounts, and each and every due date we paid our taxes to HMRC. Loanees, do you really want to talk about that?!? I believe that the current "situation and 1.5mil tax bill" comes from a large amount of loanees from your motherland that never paid taxes, our loanees were budgeted and paid for. Your loanees will be one of the leading causes of the mess your clud is in right now. So that was probably a bad example to bring up, no?

Hibs debt, we have a debt, and yes it has increased over the last couple of years, this is a managed debt, and I can assure you this year it will be reduced due to the cup runs and increased ticket sales, in what was, quite a disappointing season for us. (your teams ticket sales fell last year, even though your director begged money from the support). Hibs are in good shape, no matter how you look at it and no matter what spin you put on it, Hibs are well run, with transparent accounts, and published accounts on time. Each year there is a multi page thread on here about our accounts, there is never a delay in them being published and there is no ambiguity about those accounts. Our auditors sign them off with little to no worries or concessions. Can your team say the same? Nah, didnae think so.

You mention "vast majority of SPL clubs, are just one click away from being in a financial predicament", this is total BS, most SPL clubs work within their prescribed budget and each year they adjust these to the current situation, this is why most teams player budget has reduced over the last few years. The two clubs that seemed to ignore these basic common sense rules of business were the huns, see what happened there, and your team, have a look at your teams website today, it is not good reading!

Your squad is as good as Hibs current squad, okay lets look at that point, we effectively have lost Leigh, he was a great player, who we paid for btw (loanees do have to be paid for in most cases), even without him in the squad, we have far superior players in almost all positions on the park, we finished 7th in the league and that takes into account our usual slump. This was quite a way above your team. No? Your team is now made up of a few senior players and a lot of youth players, touted as the best youth squad produced by any SPL team in years? The same squad that finished in the bottom half of the U20s league (the competition Hibs won in recent years). We will need to wait and see in the coming season who has the best squad, but I would put money on it that Hibs will finish well above your team this coming year.

You also say Vlad was idiotic in his running of HoMFC, I think we all may find out in the coming months that he was criminal in his running of your club, which might actually be the death knell of your club, we will have to wait and see.

Moral high ground? Your damn right Hibs can take the moral high ground, we have not cheated, we did not pay players salaries outwith our income, while your team paid players £10K plus a week, we did not out bid other SPL team to get player we essentially could not afford, and then not pay those same players. So yes we will take the moral high ground, because quite frankly we deserve to, unlike hearts.

So any more points you wish to make? Please feel free, this is an open forum and we will debate these points, and you can keep your head in the sand while the team your support crumbles around you.

GGTTH

Vince xx

Mac
Didn't I read somewhere that Wilson's signing was being investigated by the SFA and that it hadn't been accepted/ratified Yet?

I guess that salaries wont be paid tomorrow/Monday so the contract wont go through and he will either go back to Liverpool or be a free agent.

bingo70

I think a potential stumbling block in any deal for Callum Paterson is that he is in actual fact completely pish.

The modern day Callum Elliot

green.and.white
13-06-2013, 10:10 AM
We need forwards so we should definitely bid for their star man, John Sutton. He would be a tremendous signing, especially on the cheap.... LOL NAE DECENT PLAYERS TO SELL. Honestly, who would pay any sort of money for any of them? Hearts will have to pay teams to take their players!!

PapillonVert
13-06-2013, 10:10 AM
Not sure what smiley is best for this part of the fiasco. :faf: or :na na:

Entire squad up for sale?

Does that include the Wilson guy who signed on the dotted whilst proclaiming he wouldn't be doing so if he didn't think the Jams weren't good for his wages (or words to that effect)?

Crisis, what crisis?

robinp
13-06-2013, 10:12 AM
I think a potential stumbling block in any deal for Callum Paterson is that he is in actual fact completely pish.

The modern day Callum Elliot

Without the dance shoes!

JeMeSouviens
13-06-2013, 10:13 AM
Sickbag is currently top drawer hilarious hearty lolz all round. I particularly liked the spectacular naivety of this one:

That probably scotches the notion that this months wages have been ring fenced.

CyberSauzee
13-06-2013, 10:14 AM
#AllisSandy

S4uzee
13-06-2013, 10:15 AM
PBS first game of the season, go for 0-7 again?

Prawn Sandwich
13-06-2013, 10:15 AM
Entire squad up for sale?

Does that include the Wilson guy who signed on the dotted whilst proclaiming he wouldn't be doing so if he didn't think the Jams weren't good for his wages (or words to that effect)?

Crisis, what crisis?

I hope Wilson doesn't intend to be a financial advisor when he retires from football....

andrew70
13-06-2013, 10:16 AM
There is no way Hibs will be interested in any Hearts player not even for 10p in the £ because they are all absolutely garbage. Not one of them would improve our reserves never mind first team.

SurferRosa
13-06-2013, 10:17 AM
On the day their club finally admits that they are facing oblivion, they are more concerned with a post on here...

One of the mutants even says that, after reading that...a good day just got even better..

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/128964-and-another-loser-still-hurting/

matty_f
13-06-2013, 10:18 AM

I can't see how the FoH bid would work, they'll undoubtedly have to borrow to raise enough to buy the club (which, IMHO, they have zero chance of getting debt free) so before they even start they're in significant debt, and their lending is drawn against pledges of which they have no idea how much they have, or how long they will keep getting them.

It's a total non-starter, and even if they did somehow purchase the club, they'd run out of money in no time at all.

One team in Edinburgh???

YOU WISH!!

Oh Sandy. Sandy, Sandy, Sandy. :faf::faf::faf:

A team full of loanees.... 3 of them. Whoooo.

One man team?Where would your team have been without it's best player. Ah, we'll never know because they're all pish.

Would you like us to have a wee whip round for your club? Bake some cakes? Paint some faces, pull some pints...that kind of thing? :faf:

Given the statement that your shambles of a club put out today, I think your post might go down as the single biggest epic fail on hibs.net since Big Steve predicted a period of Yam dominance just before we pumped you.

Okay then Sandy,

Hibs have a player budget, which is a percentage of our turnover, which last time I looked was about 60%, the last time I saw the same info on your team it was 110%, I truthfully thought it was probably way more than this. Loanees are part of that budget, a budget we have stuck to. Also, each and EVERY month we paid our players their agree contract amounts, and each and every due date we paid our taxes to HMRC. Loanees, do you really want to talk about that?!? I believe that the current "situation and 1.5mil tax bill" comes from a large amount of loanees from your motherland that never paid taxes, our loanees were budgeted and paid for. Your loanees will be one of the leading causes of the mess your clud is in right now. So that was probably a bad example to bring up, no?

Hibs debt, we have a debt, and yes it has increased over the last couple of years, this is a managed debt, and I can assure you this year it will be reduced due to the cup runs and increased ticket sales, in what was, quite a disappointing season for us. (your teams ticket sales fell last year, even though your director begged money from the support). Hibs are in good shape, no matter how you look at it and no matter what spin you put on it, Hibs are well run, with transparent accounts, and published accounts on time. Each year there is a multi page thread on here about our accounts, there is never a delay in them being published and there is no ambiguity about those accounts. Our auditors sign them off with little to no worries or concessions. Can your team say the same? Nah, didnae think so.

You mention "vast majority of SPL clubs, are just one click away from being in a financial predicament", this is total BS, most SPL clubs work within their prescribed budget and each year they adjust these to the current situation, this is why most teams player budget has reduced over the last few years. The two clubs that seemed to ignore these basic common sense rules of business were the huns, see what happened there, and your team, have a look at your teams website today, it is not good reading!

Your squad is as good as Hibs current squad, okay lets look at that point, we effectively have lost Leigh, he was a great player, who we paid for btw (loanees do have to be paid for in most cases), even without him in the squad, we have far superior players in almost all positions on the park, we finished 7th in the league and that takes into account our usual slump. This was quite a way above your team. No? Your team is now made up of a few senior players and a lot of youth players, touted as the best youth squad produced by any SPL team in years? The same squad that finished in the bottom half of the U20s league (the competition Hibs won in recent years). We will need to wait and see in the coming season who has the best squad, but I would put money on it that Hibs will finish well above your team this coming year.

You also say Vlad was idiotic in his running of HoMFC, I think we all may find out in the coming months that he was criminal in his running of your club, which might actually be the death knell of your club, we will have to wait and see.

Moral high ground? Your damn right Hibs can take the moral high ground, we have not cheated, we did not pay players salaries outwith our income, while your team paid players £10K plus a week, we did not out bid other SPL team to get player we essentially could not afford, and then not pay those same players. So yes we will take the moral high ground, because quite frankly we deserve to, unlike hearts.

So any more points you wish to make? Please feel free, this is an open forum and we will debate these points, and you can keep your head in the sand while the team your support crumbles around you.

GGTTH

Vince xx

:top marks

#FromTheCapital
13-06-2013, 10:18 AM
There is no way Hibs will be interested in any Hearts player not even for 10p in the £ because they are all absolutely garbage. Not one of them would improve our reserves never mind first team.

:agree:

Alex Harris has more talent in his pinkie than the entire Hearts squad.

No team on the planet will pay anything near the money they need for any of their players, especially when its public knowledge how desperate they are

IFONLY
13-06-2013, 10:19 AM
We need forwards so we should definitely bid for their star man, John Sutton. He would be a tremendous signing, especially on the cheap.... LOL NAE DECENT PLAYERS TO SELL. Honestly, who would pay any sort of money for any of them? Hearts will have to pay teams to take their players!!

Wouldnt want him any where near our team, he is an apology for a human being, and he hates us into the bargain.

calumhibee1
13-06-2013, 10:20 AM
Surely the Danny Wilson transfer can't be completed now? They've came out and said they're getting rid of anyone they can, so surely they should be stopped from signing him. I'd offer to take any of Jamie Walker, Callum Paterson and Jason Holt off there hands, but wouldn't be giving them a fee. Just to let them free up the wages.

Leishy1995
13-06-2013, 10:20 AM
How many guests on the thread lads?!

matty_f
13-06-2013, 10:21 AM
On the day their club finally admits that they are facing oblivion, they are more concerned with a post on here...

One of the mutants even says that, after reading that...a good day just got even better..

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/128964-and-another-loser-still-hurting/

That's the biggest bite I've seen on there in ages. :faf::faf:

greenpaper55
This,..... is payback time boys, sit back and enjoy it for all the years of cheating their way to success and this is going to last longer than any cup final defeat.:aok:

Teapot

I reckon Wilson and Walker would improve our squad. Maybe Holt at a push.

Hibby Gav
13-06-2013, 10:23 AM
Entire HoMFC squad out...Fenlon in........ps you owe us £14 GGTTH !

Bighoose
13-06-2013, 10:24 AM
#AllIsBarry

Every player in the world is in effect up for sale.

e.g. Messi is probably for sale if somebody offered Barca £200M, so nae different from McHattie having a 20p or best offer sticker on his forehead, its how big clubs operate.

5-1, 1902 etc...

Joy Zipper
13-06-2013, 10:25 AM
I like this one from "The Eternal Optimist" :-

The Eternal Optimist

Paid Member_10

729 posts
LocationLinz, Austria
Posted Today, 10:15

And yes, I must shout, Hearts are dying.

Not so optimistic now it would seem...............

bingo70
13-06-2013, 10:26 AM

Wilson isn't a hearts player yet.

Walker was totally dominated by alan maybury and i can't say i've ever noticed Holt.

What about that young lad that missed the ball and kicked his own foot in the last derby? He looked like one of their better prospects :agree:

Leishy1995
13-06-2013, 10:26 AM
Apparently if we post a loss next year we are banned from Europe?

How the hell could they get in?!

andrew70
13-06-2013, 10:28 AM

Wilson was decent when he left Rangers, his career has stalled and FWIW I think Hanlon (both left footed centre halves) is better than him.

Neither Walker and Holt would immediately improve our midfield which already has several options. I do like Holt, as a player, but no point in harming our own youngsters progression to help Hearts out. Horribine is just as good a player IMO

SteveHFC
13-06-2013, 10:29 AM
£20000 for Walker anyone? :greengrin

jacomo
13-06-2013, 10:30 AM
Humiliating.

I'll start the bidding at 50p for the lot

I'm not sure Hearts have 50p though?

I think we could maybe offer to take over the contracts of two or three from their squad, but it's probably unrealistic to expect Hearts to pay us anything for our help in reducing their wage bill.

BSEJVT
13-06-2013, 10:31 AM
The thing is there is absolutely nothing of value in their squad, anything they had with value is long gone.

Hand on heart I cant think of one player they have who would raise £100k in fees, most substantially far less.

There are none of their established pro's we would want and even their much vaunted youth would simply be a shot in the dark as they are completely unproven, the only one I might think of is Walker, anything else we have cover / better.

I honestly cant think that any other club will think differently, they are absolutely screwed.:greengrin

SaulGoodman
13-06-2013, 10:31 AM
Imagine if someone buys Wilson :faf: t

This windows going to be a cracker, any chance of updating the thread title? Something to do with Hearts selling their entire squad would be, ahem, Barry

Just_Jimmy
13-06-2013, 10:32 AM
If hearts go pop what happens to rima and the magic sticks?

SteveHFC
Sell Tynie immediately and Move to Murrayfield :faf:

Dalkeith
Its daffy time

SMAXXA
I'm not sure Hearts have 50p though?

I think we could maybe offer to take over the contracts of two or three from their squad, but it's probably unrealistic to expect Hearts to pay us anything for our help in reducing their wage bill.

Youd have to have exact money, don't expect change from a pound coin

Leishy1995
13-06-2013, 10:33 AM
Sell Tynie immediately and Move to Murrayfield :faf:

Meadowbank**

Geo_1875
13-06-2013, 10:33 AM
No chance of Webster signing a new contract then.

GordonHFC
13-06-2013, 10:35 AM
Particularly liked this quote from Brokeback this morning:

theo1874 theo1874
Donator

Posted Today, 10:20

In summary that reads: deluded, bitter and angry of how ***** his own team is, but afraid to admit to reality.
Also what does the laws of physics have to do with finances you utter tube.

So we are now afraid to admit reality :doh:

SMAXXA
13-06-2013, 10:35 AM

No unless he buys a season ticket first

HUTCHYHIBBY
13-06-2013, 10:36 AM
Football clubs are notorious when they smell blood, the vultures will be hovering over the stinking carcass as we sit and watch Luke Shanley update us on SSN. Derisory offers are all they can expect from other clubs now that that lot have put their cards on the table.

Let the fun begin! (or continue)

clerriehibs
13-06-2013, 10:36 AM

One team in Edinburgh???

YOU WISH!!

#If I'd known you were coming, I'd have baked a cake#

greengnome
13-06-2013, 10:37 AM

Aye.... Keekback is fair alive this morning... Better than the telly! GGTTH... :flag::flag:

A bit like that there Dallas programme.... :cb

--------
13-06-2013, 10:38 AM

One team in Edinburgh???

YOU WISH!!

ha ha ha ha admins can we keep this one please..

:lolyam:

Much as I find wee Sandy amusing, I think he should be punted. I think he's shaun_lawson in disguise. Better getting rid now. He'll eventually bite somebody, and you never know what sort of germs he's carrying.

Sandy, as already pointed out, Hibs pay the players registered to play for them, whatever the terms may be under which they've been signed. Hibs pay their tax-bill when it comes due, not when HMRC finally manage to pin them into a corner with threats of closure. Hibs have financed the construction of a modern, properly-equipped training ground, have entirely rebuilt their stadium, and are one of the very small number of SPL clubs who have reduced their debt over the past decade.

Hibs know where the owner is. We know where the chairman is. The police aren't seeking to interview either of them about money that seems to have 'gone missing' from the club's bank-accounts. Hibs' accounts are published on time, year by year, and year by year the club AGM gets to examine them, ask questions about them, and then votes to approve them. This is known as legal good practice.

NONE of the above is true of Hearts right now. None of that's been true of Hearts for a very long time now. Hearts have signed players knowing full well that they didn't have the money or the intention of paying them what they had been promised. Hearts have entered into contracts with other firms for services they had neither the intention or the ability to pay for. They have repeatedly failed to pay players' salaries on time; your stadium grows shabbier and more run-down by the week; the only reason you haven't been wound up already is so that you can continue to scrape together enough cash to pay off a little of the interest on your massive debts - debts that you have no hope of paying off. All you're paying right now is a proportion of the administrators' fees. YOUR debt is the one that's growing by the day.

Ten years ago, in 2003, PricewaterhouseCoopers stated that Hearts and four other SPL clubs were technically insolvent. Livingston and Dundee went into administration. Last I looked, they were in the First Division. Dunfermline sorted themselves out by stringent cost-cutting; unfortunately for them, they've slid back into deep trouble again. They're now in the Second Division. Hearts are right now technically insolvent and at the mercy of the administrators managing the UBIG/Ukio mess. Are you beginning to see a pattern here, Sandy?

Now take a guess who the other team was?

Yup. Hibs.

Since 2003 Hibs have balanced their books, completed the rebuilding of their stadium, built East Mains, paid all debts when they came due and honoured all salaries and contracts. AND maintained their SPL status.

Away you go and play.

And maybe this evening you'd like to look up "Ponzi scheme" on Wikipedia. (Mum'll show you how to do it if you can't manage yourself.) That'll explain how Vlad's been running your club for the past 8 years.

Andy74
13-06-2013, 10:38 AM
Barry Anderson seems confused. He didn't realise cash was tight.

ian cruise
13-06-2013, 10:41 AM
With all these statements maybe the people running Hearts are desperate for the people in charge of our game to relegate them so they've got a big bad bogey man to blame for their demise and those pesky kids in the spl/sfa keep scuppering those plans with their incompetence?

green glory
13-06-2013, 10:41 AM
Wilson isn't a hearts player yet.

Walker was totally dominated by alan maybury and i can't say i've ever noticed Holt.

What about that young lad that missed the ball and kicked his own foot in the last derby? He looked like one of their better prospects :agree:

Fraser Mullen. Dumped by Hearts and rumoured to be begging Hibs to take him.

SaulGoodman
13-06-2013, 10:42 AM
Meadowbank**

Meadowmill*

jacomo
13-06-2013, 10:42 AM
That's the biggest bite I've seen on there in ages. :faf::faf:

Apparently, we are trying to claim the 'morale high ground'??

I think morale probably is higher amongst the Hibs support this summer, but I am not sure what they are talking about.

Beefster
13-06-2013, 10:44 AM
Hearts have very little worth selling and, in the unlikely event that another club fancies any of their players, other clubs know that Hearts will basically accept any offer.

I think it's more an attempt at blackmailing the sensible chaps who are withholding their cash for after administration/liquidation. The Hearts board really have no shame.

green glory
13-06-2013, 10:45 AM
Meadowmill*

The Meadows if they're lucky.

Jumpers for goalposts.

Leishy1995
13-06-2013, 10:46 AM
Meadowmill*

Meadows*

Frazerbob
They should get decent fees for "Boydey" and Goodwillie.

Boydyhfc

One team in Edinburgh???

YOU WISH!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18fL82AppJg

SmithyHibee
13-06-2013, 10:47 AM
I heard any money they get for players will be spent solely on Euromillions tickets!

Hibby Gav
13-06-2013, 10:47 AM
Much as I find wee Sandy amusing, I think he should be punted. I think he's shaun_lawson in disguise. Better getting rid now. He'll eventually bite somebody, and you never know what sort of germs he's carrying.

Sandy, as already pointed out, Hibs pay the players registered to play for them, whatever the terms may be under which they've been signed. Hibs pay their tax-bill when it comes due, not when HMRC finally manage to pin them into a corner with threats of closure. Hibs have financed the construction of a modern, properly-equipped training ground, have entirely rebuilt their stadium, and are one of the very small number of SPL clubs who have reduced their debt over the past decade.

Hibs know where the owner is. We know where the chairman is. The police aren't seeking to interview either of them about money that seems to have 'gone missing' from the club's bank-accounts. Hibs' accounts are published on time, year by year, and year by year the club AGM gets to examine them, ask questions about them, and then votes to approve them. This is known as legal good practice.

NONE of the above is true of Hearts right now. None of that's been true of Hearts for a very long time now. Hearts have signed players knowing full well that they didn't have the money or the intention of paying them what they had been promised. Hearts have entered into contracts with other firms for services they had neither the intention or the ability to pay for. They have repeatedly failed to pay players' salaries on time; your stadium grows shabbier and more run-down by the week; the only reason you haven't been wound up already is so that you can continue to scrape together enough cash to pay off a little of the interest on your massive debts - debts that you have no hope of paying off. All you're paying right now is a proportion of the administrators' fees. YOUR debt is the one that's growing by the day.

Ten years ago, in 2003, PricewaterhouseCoopers stated that Hearts and four other SPL clubs were technically insolvent. Livingston and Dundee went into administration. Last I looked, they were in the First Division. Dunfermline sorted themselves out by stringent cost-cutting; unfortunately for them, they've slid back into deep trouble again. They're now in the Second Division. Hearts are right now technically insolvent and at the mercy of the administrators managing the UBIG/Ukio mess. Are you beginning to see a pattern here, Sandy?

Yup. Hibs.

Since 2003 Hibs have balanced their books, completed the rebuilding of their stadium, built East Mains, paid all debts when they came due and honoured all salaries and contracts. AND maintained their SPL status.

Away you go and play.

And maybe this evening you'd like to look up "Ponzi scheme" on Wikipedia. (Mum'll show you how to do it if you can't manage yourself.) That'll explain how Vlad's been running your club for the past 8 years.

:top marks Beautiful !

The Baldmans Comb
13-06-2013, 10:48 AM
Did that Danny Wilson guy ever sign. If he did he must be one of the thickest footballers on the planet if him or his advisors didn't see this coming.

They will eventually survive as football clubs always do but it is going to be gloriously slow and painful.:greengrin

Hibby Gav
13-06-2013, 10:49 AM
I heard any money they get for players will be spent solely on Euromillions tickets!
Correction...ticket !

calumhibee1
13-06-2013, 10:49 AM
Did that Danny Wilson guy ever sign. If he did he must be one of the thickest footballers on the planet if him or his advisors didn't see this coming.

They will eventually survive as football clubs always do but it is going to be gloriously slow and painful.:greengrin

I thought that. But then I was starting to wonder if he's maybe signed, been given his signing on fee and will then be free to move on elsewhere, with the signing on fee in his pocket. If so then well played that man. :agree:

SaulGoodman
13-06-2013, 10:50 AM

Yup. Hibs.

Away you go and play.

:not worth:

DaveF
13-06-2013, 10:50 AM
According to this report on the BBC http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/22888346 a "Hearts source" tells the Beeb that they need to raise a significant six figure sum in order to pay the wages.

jacomo
13-06-2013, 10:51 AM
Barry Anderson seems confused. He didn't realise cash was tight.

With Hearts fans who subscribed to the 'share issue' now starting to ask for their money back, I wonder if any Yams who bought a season ticket for next term based on misleading information from the club may now ask for a refund?

After all, they were told that they would be helping to bolster the playing squad for their "operationally self-sufficient" club, whereas the truth is that season ticket income has been burned on trying to settle immediate debts and this money has now "dried up".

Oh dear. Not sure even administration will protect them now, it could be straight into bankruptcy ala Oldco but with no prospect of a Newco being set up in time for the new season.

JimBHibees
13-06-2013, 10:51 AM

Rangers have kept them afloat this season with payments re Wallace and Templeton without which they wouldnt have seen out the season.

sidneyhibbie
13-06-2013, 10:53 AM
With Hearts fans who subscribed to the 'share issue' now starting to ask for their money back, I wonder if any Yams who bought a season ticket for next term based on misleading information from the club may now ask for a refund?

After all, they were told that they would be helping to bolster the playing squad for their "operationally self-sufficient" club, whereas the truth is that season ticket income has been burned on trying to settle immediate debts and this money has now "dried up".

Oh dear. Not sure even administration will protect them now, it could be straight into bankruptcy ala Oldco but with no prospect of a Newco being set up in time for the new season.

They have nothing worth buying its over this time it is he end

The Baldmans Comb
13-06-2013, 10:53 AM
I thought that. But then I was starting to wonder if he's maybe signed, been given his signing on fee and will then be free to move on elsewhere, with the signing on fee in his pocket. If so then well played that man. :agree:

Now that would be very clever but a bit unlikely.:confused:

What about Goodwillie and Boyd (he he) as punted by that quite dreadful paper the Edinburgh Evening News which on todays back page has some complete nonsense about Hearts fans being reassured by the administrators statement yesterday.

Contrived 'Feel Good' drivel for really stupid people to swallow hole.:greengrin

Craig_in_Prague
13-06-2013, 10:58 AM
This must be how all big clubs operate during the close season.

Allisbarry.

SMAXXA
13-06-2013, 10:59 AM
Anyone else think we should try sign Novakovas, if he signs for another Scottish team they will be due no compo, if he signs for a team outwith they will be due to get £100k so Ive read :greengrin

Peevemor
13-06-2013, 10:59 AM
http://www.scotsman.com/edinburgh-evening-news/latest-news/hearts-put-all-players-up-for-sale-as-fans-blamed-1-2965247

Salaries at Hearts are as low as £1.5m annually at the moment after many high-earning players were released last month

Is that for one player? If not their 100 staff are each averaging £15k p.a. before deductions.

Why does he print such pish?

truehibernian
13-06-2013, 11:00 AM
Danny Wilson' first pay cheque looking like it will be an 'IOU' then :aok::greengrin Good one Biscuits:wink:

Andy74
13-06-2013, 11:04 AM
Danny Wilson' first pay cheque looking like it will be an 'IOU' then :aok::greengrin Good one Biscuits:wink:

Wasn't due to join until July. Can't see it going through.

Sergey
http://www.scotsman.com/edinburgh-evening-news/latest-news/hearts-put-all-players-up-for-sale-as-fans-blamed-1-2965247

Is that for one player? If not their 100 staff are each averaging £15k p.a. before deductions.

Even by Banderson's standards, that's a howler.

Wasn't their salaries in excess of £8.5M according to their last set of accounts?

Stuart A
I haven't can't find the words to express the sense of pride I feel in the part Hibs have played in our horrible neighbours' downfall.

Hearts are the suicide bombers of Scottish football. They hate their enemy, us, more than they love themselves.

And boom, they're gone.

Except unlike a suicide bomber, they didn't take anyone with them.

Would you swap your club for winning the cup against them by a 4 goal margin?

Thought not.

Hello, by the way :greengrin

matty_f
13-06-2013, 11:05 AM

I don't think he sense checks anything before it goes to print.

Gus Fring
13-06-2013, 11:06 AM
Can they not just parade the League Cup round all the schools and charge each kid a quid to have their picture taken with it like they did with the Scottish Cup last season?

Oh wait...

WestEndHibee
13-06-2013, 11:07 AM
Okay then Sandy,

GGTTH

Vince xx
:top marks:not worth

Exactly what I wanted to say.

Hibee87
13-06-2013, 11:11 AM
Jamie McDonald is not THAT bad a keeper, I would think he is the first player most likly to leave/someone wanting, motherwell needing a replacement for Randolph?? a league 1 team maybe, other than that I cant think who else they have of any significance.

Hibbyradge
13-06-2013, 11:14 AM
Can the thread title be updated, please.

Fire sale has started.

Teapot
13-06-2013, 11:14 AM
Wilson was decent when he left Rangers, his career has stalled and FWIW I think Hanlon (both left footed centre halves) is better than him.

Neither Walker and Holt would immediately improve our midfield which already has several options. I do like Holt, as a player, but no point in harming our own youngsters progression to help Hearts out. Horribine is just as good a player IMO

Don't get me wrong, I meant as squad players. But with Mcpakes injury record Wilson could slot in at left back and mcgivern moves to centre half. Walker has potential i feel and could become a player.

I think they would improve the squad immediately but i agree that it may harm the young players we have coming through in midfield.

oregonhibby
13-06-2013, 11:15 AM

Yup. Hibs.

Away you go and play.

The other thing the deluded ones seem to forget is that Hibernian's owner continues to support the club and ensures it is run on a sound financial basis. In addition, when needed he will also put in some money as required. As to the debt to which the deluded one refers, it is mainly mortgage which is under control and subject to agreements with the lenders. So far as I can see Hibernian has not run up a debt with HMRC and is able to pay its other bills on time. Yes Hibs have had to cut their cloth and have been doing so for years but our neighbours have never appeared to recognise the word prudence. They do however have a fine line in getting cash from their supporters by blackmail. The supporters seem happy to put their hands in their pockets. They do so only, it appears, to have bragging rights over us as the big team. However, they are now drowning in debt and problems and it will need more that the kids pocket money. The best thing would be for the Club to roll over and die and then others can pick up the remains from the ashes. A fool and his money are easily parted. Romanov saw that in the fans but didn't see his own troubles
coming - more fool him. I do hope that Hearts do not die completely as I do believe both teams need each other but I do hope they have a long and severe bout of montezuma's revenge - it will be good for them.

In the meantime we should go about our business as normal - as the Egyptians say "if you wait long enough the bodies of your enemies will come floating past you in the Nile!"

GloryGlory
13-06-2013, 11:16 AM

Nah, what he means is that, taking into account that they hardly ever pay the wages, anyway, or the PAYE, it means that their annual bill is that. :greengrin

If they paid the proper wages and taxes, it would be squillions more.

Anent the general situation, I've always had my suspicions that any cash generated by the Yams was immediately whisked off to Vlad's wee account in the Cayman Islands or wherever. When they say they have spent all next season's ticket cash already, could that mean it has been transferred out of the Yams' bank account?

Anent another matter, someone on here, I think, got the information from the Cooncil that the Yams owed something like £55,000 in back business rates. Has anyone got up-to-date figures? I hope they are also up-to-date with their dues for policing. Wouldn't want the Cooncil to write off debt to help them out, would we?

I wonder if their comment about issues with the death-trap, accident-waiting-to-happen main stand could mean that the Cooncil has finally refused to issue a safety certificate? Comments anyone?

Boydyhfc
13-06-2013, 11:17 AM

Yup. Hibs.

Away you go and play.

:agree: :top marks

bingo70
13-06-2013, 11:18 AM
Jamie McDonald is not THAT bad a keeper, I would think he is the first player most likly to leave/someone wanting, motherwell needing a replacement for Randolph?? a league 1 team maybe, other than that I cant think who else they have of any significance.

I think you've highlighted the challenge for hearts here, it's not who they can sell, i'm sure they realise that's not realistic. The issue they face is finding players they can give away to get off the wage bill and you're right if they're lucky and find a sympathetic club they'll maybe find someone to take Mcdonald off there hands.