PDA

View Full Version : Yams Share Transfers Agreed/Cooling off period

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190

Thecat23
17-05-2013, 10:45 PM
I give up. I dont have to admit. I'm really not a jambo. Good lord i want them to be saved. Tired of this. On another subject don't you think Texas sounded a lot like beautiful South on jools just now?

Was only asking? Wasn't having a go, but since you dodged the couple of questions I put to you I'll leave you in peace with my mind now firmly made up :D

Texas bug me, but don't mind beautiful south to be honest!

greiggy
17-05-2013, 10:50 PM
Was only asking? Wasn't having a go, but since you dodged the couple of questions I put to you I'll leave you in peace with my mind now firmly made up :D

Texas bug me, but don't mind beautiful south to be honest!

More than happy to answer your two questions as you seem a very sensible chap. What were they again?

Thecat23
17-05-2013, 10:52 PM
Just wondered why you chose so long to post. We have cup final threads etc... But you posted on a hearts related thread wanting them to be ok. Surely you can see why folk are asking?

Sergey
17-05-2013, 11:01 PM
Just wondered why you chose so long to post. We have cup final threads etc... But you posted on a hearts related thread wanting them to be ok. Surely you can see why folk are asking?

:troll:

Treadstone
17-05-2013, 11:05 PM
:troll:

Agreed.

He seems to be getting upset over what people would like to happen. Said it was his last post over 2 hours ago.:na na:

Kaff
17-05-2013, 11:07 PM

To answer the original question greiggy responded to, 'would you have accepted the 5-1 BEFORE the final if you knew they were going to go bust 1 year later'
Surely the answer has to be NO (as greiggy said). Surely we all went there wanting to beat the b**tards, that would have shut the lot of them up for decades. Greiggy has only added later that he values the derby and old firm matches, so what thats his opinion and fair play for saying it. I love that they're going through the wringer but i would pass that up to have won that final last year. Winning the cup tie this year was nowhere near enough, and i was at both games.

greiggy
17-05-2013, 11:08 PM
Ok. I don't want them to be ok. I didn't like that they beat us with a team paid 5x what our team was paid. I didn't appreciate that a referee turned a probable defeat into a rout. I find the whole 5-1 thing very tedious as at any level such a victory is tainted. But to be honest if the boot had been on the other feet .... I do think relegation is reasonable for them this season or next and if it turns out they've done a rangers then maybe 3rd division is where they belong. I just can't figure out why we'd want a league reduced to Celtic and the rest forever. Vengeance etc. shouldn't be part of this. What is good for HFC? And I know Wallace thought otherwise but most real football fans in Edinburgh at the time felt differently.

weecounty hibby
17-05-2013, 11:12 PM
Ok. I don't want them to be ok. I didn't like that they beat us with a team paid 5x what our team was paid. I didn't appreciate that a referee turned a probable defeat into a rout. I find the whole 5-1 thing very tedious as at any level such a victory is tainted. But to be honest if the boot had been on the other feet .... I do think relegation is reasonable for them this season or next and if it turns out they've done a rangers then maybe 3rd division is where they belong. I just can't figure out why we'd want a league reduced to Celtic and the rest forever. Vengeance etc. shouldn't be part of this. What is good for HFC? And I know Wallace thought otherwise but most real football fans in Edinburgh at the time felt differently.
Nope, common misconception that. They maybe didn't come out in full support of WM but they sure as hell didn't try to stop him or take any real part in HoH. He was only stopped by Hibs fans standing up to him and not bending over and being shafted like the Jambos over the last seven or so years

EdinMike
17-05-2013, 11:13 PM
This whole thing is turning into a witch hunt.

Q: Would I have taken the defeat last year knowing they would be bust now ?!

A: No. I knew they were going to go bust at some point. Us winning last year would have sped that process up a little.

Q: Do I care now, a year on ?!

A: No.

Lets leave it at that. :flag:

Hibernianinc
17-05-2013, 11:16 PM
I voted for them to not exist anymore.

I really, really enjoyed last Sunday, against initial expectations. So, at the risk of being controversial, should we keep them?

Kaff
17-05-2013, 11:20 PM

Haha, the use of 'Wallace' rather than 'Mercer' 'FTB' etc does undermine my defence tbf!

Saorsa
17-05-2013, 11:22 PM

I really, really enjoyed last Sunday, against initial expectations. So, at the risk of being controversial, should we keep them?You keep them if you want, I want them tae ****. Cheats need tae pay the penalty. The penalty as far as I'm concerned is the same one that the now potted heid ex owner (backed by the huge majority of fans) of that club once tried tae inflict on mine. I've been waiting over 20 years for these ***** tae get their comeuppance and I want tae see them get it. **** h****s

greiggy
17-05-2013, 11:24 PM
Ok you've got me. I'm outmatched and you obviously have a better recollection of it than I have. I must have imagined having a season ticket throughout and watching them since childhood. I'll shut up. Promise this time. Apologies for the celine dionesque promises of last ever appearance!!

Saorsa
17-05-2013, 11:29 PM
Ok. I don't want them to be ok. I didn't like that they beat us with a team paid 5x what our team was paid. I didn't appreciate that a referee turned a probable defeat into a rout. I find the whole 5-1 thing very tedious as at any level such a victory is tainted. But to be honest if the boot had been on the other feet .... I do think relegation is reasonable for them this season or next and if it turns out they've done a rangers then maybe 3rd division is where they belong. I just can't figure out why we'd want a league reduced to Celtic and the rest forever. Vengeance etc. shouldn't be part of this. What is good for HFC? And I know Wallace thought otherwise but most real football fans in Edinburgh at the time felt differently.Wallace? :faf:

kaimendhibs
17-05-2013, 11:36 PM
If they hit administration for overspending on the scale of say, Dunfermline, then fair enough and as much as I hate them I'd agree with you.

However, this was ridiculous and obvious cheating which wasn't only not questioned, it was celebrated.

On top of that, it created a new breed of Jambo. Prior to Romanov they pretty much accepted they were just an SPL club. There was arrogance over us due to their derby record but tbf it was difficult to argue with.

When Romanov arrived, the all of a sudden they thought they were some super club.

400k fans, 'we are unbeatable', 'big team', split the Old Firm, we'll sign 2 World Cup players in the summer etc. They started talking about bidding for unsettled EPL players & actually believing it.

Last summer their wage bill went from £8.1 to £9.4m. Sutton, Hamill, Grainger, Skacel, Taouil, etc were all signed on big money & 1 month after the window closed they failed to pay them for a number of months. Then he following window, they outbid St Mirren & other clubs for Beattie & also extended Skacel's deals. 2 weeks later failed to pay the players again.

The derby will be a loss, but there is a bigger picture here. We can't have clubs cheating to this level and getting away with it.

10/10

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hibernianinc
17-05-2013, 11:37 PM
You keep them if you want, I want them tae ****. Cheats need tae pay the penalty. The penalty as far as I'm concerned is the same one that the now potted heid ex owner (backed by the huge majority of fans) of that club once tried tae inflict on mine. I've been waiting over 20 years for these ***** tae get their comeuppance and I want tae see them get it. **** h****s

You know, you're bloody right.

I stand by my vote. **** them. And the horse they rode in on.

This is our town :thumbsup:

Saorsa
17-05-2013, 11:38 PM
You know, you're bloody right.

I stand by my vote. **** them. And the horse they rode in on.

This is our town :thumbsup:good decision:thumbsup:

1875Hibees
17-05-2013, 11:40 PM
More than happy to answer your two questions as you seem a very sensible chap. What were they again?
:faf: Your that clown from Pie and Bovril. Of course you will deny it though.

SurferRosa
17-05-2013, 11:46 PM
Check this out from flumpback

StanLaurel, on 17 May 2013 - 09:11 PM, said:
Is there still time to vote through a 14 team SPL for next season? Seriously though, we have a pish product up here as it is and an SPL without Rangers and Hearts is hardly going to make the TV companies happy.

It's not beyond the realms of possibility that teams such as Aberdeen, Utd and Killie will end up falling into administration too and go to Division 1.

Hibs seem to think they're immune from financial problems. With falling crowds and a debt they'll never trade their way out of, it's only a matter of time before they're in trouble too.

Spot on - Hibs were in Financial **** last season too, if they never got to the cup final it would've been real amusing. This was also why they sold derby tickets to us direct and spouted pi5h that they never trusted getting the money from us selling them, that was **** - they needed hard cash then and there.
With their pi55y crowds at the Lego stadium they will eventually go under http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/default/devilish.gif

Regarding the SPL jokers - watch the house of cards continue to fall. When the vote us out and we end up debt free in the first division, watch the conversations take place where the TV company say lets negotiate AGAIN as now NO OF or Edinburgh derbys http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/default/deal2.gif

Jeeeesus H Christ you just could not make this up if you tried .

They really think they`re a draw!

The TV companies, SKY particularly, couldn`t give a flying one about the Edinburgh derby. That`s why nearly all of them have been on ESPN over the last few 3 or 4 years.....SKY dont want them. If they did, THEY would show them and even though there has been no bigotfests this season, SKY have still only shown 1 Edinburgh derby live.

TV execs, sports editors and radio broadcasters are only interested in one Scottish game............and it doesn`t involve Hearts. The lack of Edinburgh derbys will not, IMO, affect a TV contract in the slightest.

johnrebus
17-05-2013, 11:47 PM
I give up. I dont have to admit. I'm really not a jambo. Good lord i want them to be saved. Tired of this. On another subject don't you think Texas sounded a lot like beautiful South on jools just now?

Texas are quite possibly the worst band in the history of the universe.

Who the **** writes a song called 'Detroit City', in 2013?

Pish

Hibernianinc
17-05-2013, 11:48 PM
good decision:thumbsup:

Sometimes, after a drink, you can lose focus.

A blast of fresh air, or a mention if the FTB is all it takes to get things back into perspective.

I mean, Gary ****ing Locke, what on earth was I thinking. Die, die whilst under his 'care'. :greengrin

greiggy
17-05-2013, 11:48 PM
Texas are quite possibly the worst band in the history of the universe.o

Pish

Fair point.

Saorsa
17-05-2013, 11:52 PM
Sometimes, after a drink, you can lose focus.

A blast of fresh air, or a mention if the FTB is all it takes to get things back into perspective.

I mean, Gary ****ing Locke, what on earth was I thinking. Die, die whilst under his 'care'. :greengrin:thumbsup:

:greengrin

Bostonhibby
18-05-2013, 12:27 AM

Knock yourself out mate, and I can see you have been given a hard time before I arrived!

My view is that the difference between the dear leaders era and big wallies has been the agressive immunity the yam fans have blindly assumed post Romanov.

There hasn't been an ounce of shame before the imminent collapse or humility since in the face of what most normal fans could see was wrong.

During Whalearses efforts to basically do a deal that was all about property and profit (he was a rugger bugger tory in the thatcher era) there were a few, a very few yams who put football first and we acknowledged and appreciated them at that time. Since they swallowed the laundered money and the love in with the dear leader began I don't see them as a club where circumstance outside the fans control has left them vulnerable.

We had something to fight against and I remain as proud of what we did then as I am now. The yam have nowt to fight against as its something they courted through the likes of Foulkes and Mackay, became hypnotised by as the likes of Nade and big Trudi arrived on wages they couldn't afford and they now find themselves with no real means of doing something about it as fans by way of taking to the streets or any other public show of support.So just as it was under the dear leader they are hoping for some legal loophole or financial trickery to help them limp on.

Hopefully not in my lifetime.

SurferRosa
18-05-2013, 12:30 AM
Knock yourself out mate, and I can see you have been given a hard time before I arrived!

My view is that the difference between the dear leaders era and big wallies has been the agressive immunity the yam fans have blindly assumed post Romanov.

There hasn't been an ounce of shame before the imminent collapse or humility since in the face of what most normal fans could see was wrong.

During Whalearses efforts to basically do a deal that was all about property and profit (he was a rugger bugger tory in the thatcher era) there were a few, a very few yams who put football first and we acknowledged and appreciated them at that time. Since they swallowed the laundered moneyand the love in with the dear leader began I don't see them as a club where circumstance outside the fans control has left them vulnerable.

We had something to fight against and I remain as proud andof what we did then as I am now. The yam have nowt to fight against as its something they courted through the likes of Foulkes and Mackay, became hypnotised by as the likes of Nade and big Trudi arrived on wages they couldn't afford and they now find themselves with no real means of doing something about it as fans by way of taking to the streets or any other public show of support so just as it was under the dear leader they are hoping for some legal loophole or financial trickery to help them limp on.

Hopefully not in my lifetime.

Great post.

EuanH78
18-05-2013, 12:36 AM
[/COLOR][/B][/U]
Nope, common misconception that. They maybe didn't come out in full support of WM but they sure as hell didn't try to stop him or take any real part in HoH. He was only stopped by Hibs fans standing up to him and not bending over and being shafted like the Jambos over the last seven or so years

A bit of perspective needed for this post - They havent done anything to stop their own club going to the wall so I dont see how we could have expected them to do anything about ours... consistent, like a well formed stool :devil::lolyam::brokenyam:

Hibercelona
18-05-2013, 02:43 AM
Hearts are crooks (amongst other things) and should be given the electric chair.

It may not be good for other clubs in the short run, but we'd all adapt and get used to it.

We're already getting used to there being no Rangers polluting our league.

Hermit Crab
18-05-2013, 03:05 AM
Texas are quite possibly the worst band in the history of the universe.

Pish

Erm Texas?

lapsedhibee
18-05-2013, 03:44 AM

That's a clear yam trait, a mismatch between the number of digits or limbs sported and the clothing or footwear they're supposed to fit in to. Any prohibited closeness in your family history?

edinburghhibee
18-05-2013, 03:58 AM
Are they died yet???

Phil D. Rolls
18-05-2013, 04:47 AM

Ffs LTYF.

HH81
18-05-2013, 05:09 AM
I keep reading Hearts are self sufficient?

If this is begging the fans for shares, donations and cheap ticket sales then someone is not telling the truth. Are they going to beg every year? Is this self sufficient? Its like saying thanks for your season ticket money and we'll contact you in Jan for you to pay again.

Hibercelona
18-05-2013, 05:19 AM
And I know Wallace thought otherwise but most real football fans in Edinburgh at the time felt differently.

You're right.

All the "real" football fans in Edinburgh did feel differently to Wallace Mercer.

The yams however, all felt the same way he did.

:fenlon

matty_f
18-05-2013, 05:42 AM
I'm with Greiggy in that given the choice, I'd rather have won the cup last season and see the Yams continue.

Hibs mean infinitely more to me than the Yams ever will.

That said, the way things have panned out means that the defeat last year means next to nothing to me now, and I can actually look on it as a rather ironic turning point in the future of my club. We got stronger, the Yams died. I'll take that now as a close consolation, but winning it would have been on a different level altogether.

s.a.m
18-05-2013, 06:11 AM
That's a clear yam trait, a mismatch between the number of digits or limbs sported and the clothing or footwear they're supposed to fit in to. Any prohibited closeness in your family history?

Diclonius
18-05-2013, 07:10 AM
Noticed that Brown's interview on the BBC build up page was along the lines of finishing the season on a high note etc, basically just accepting they were relegated.

Why isn't he shouting from the rooftops about Hearts' predicament? He's been very vocal about any other percieved injustices against Dundee (and Rangers) - surely if there's one person who's going to be all over this it'll be him? :dunno:

Hibercelona
18-05-2013, 07:11 AM
Why would he? :confused:

Hearts may still get relegated.

Treadstone
18-05-2013, 07:14 AM
Noticed that Brown's interview on the BBC build up page was along the lines of finishing the season on a high note etc, basically just accepting they were relegated.

Why isn't he shouting from the rooftops about Hearts' predicament? He's been very vocal about any other percieved injustices against Dundee (and Rangers) - surely if there's one person who's going to be all over this it'll be him? :dunno:

This will end up with lawyers. Far above Browns imtellect and pay grade.

MyJo
18-05-2013, 07:21 AM
He is probably winding his neck in after the whole "quitting for being punished" situation

Hibeesforever
18-05-2013, 07:29 AM
As someone earlier pointed out, lord Foulkes only knows what the Heart of Midlothian forefathers now think of the sons of Macrae's battalion. What a spineless insipid support the broken hearts have turned into. No demonstration at any point, their lack of contrition shows why Scotland will be better off without them. Football is always a parody for politics, business and community life. The First Minister and his fellow parliamentarians must also take some of the blame for not standing up in the Scottish Parliament and at any point criticising the ability of an ethnically Russian Lithuanian mafia character coming to the great financial city that was once Edinburgh and ploughing in a load of laundered money to an old inner city community. Young people should read about history properly and then pass judgement. The young Hearts support have been indoctrinated, conned and most of all let down by their dear leadership. Why are children of the hearts, still awaiting their share certificates ? I am a Hibernian supporter and will help them to reform their club but only if they acknowledge their complicity in this financial scam and show contrition. I am unconvinced that they are magnanimous enough to do this, so therefore, for the time being (maybe as many as 5-10 years) there will probably only be one SPL team in the city. Scottish football had tremendous years in the early 70s when Hibs and Celtic went head to head, the New Firm are still around and the old style Rangers will be back soon enough. Not having Heart of Midlothian around is no disaster, it is justice! Remember 1990 and also the attitude of the Hearts support during their money laundered golden period. Look at their stadium, how can an owner invest £60 million into a football club and not improve any of the physical stadium asset during that time. Disgusting stewardship. Their end is the only deserved outcome. Another example of the industrial landscape changing, their industrial football and support will not be missed. I was at what I am confident will have been the last ever derby; well done Hibs winning the last ever derby.:flag:

Keith_M
18-05-2013, 07:35 AM
So nobody read this then? :wink:

'Dundee boss John Brown has hit out at Hearts’ majority shareholder Vladimir Romanov, dubbing the Lithuanian a “rogue”.

Brown said: “Hearts’ support have constantly turned out to fill their stadium for a rogue in Romanov basically.

“From day one you could see what he was going to do. So there’s not much difference between him and the Craig Whytes of this world.”'

Spike Mandela
18-05-2013, 07:35 AM
He is holding an impromptu meeting at the East stand concourse about 2.30 pm. Expecting another Gettysburg address..........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1aFC8Qw7lVU&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Lucius Apuleius
18-05-2013, 07:36 AM
Regards the greiggy question, an analogy for me would be someone married to a mass murderer who was also a wife beater. You know they deserve the death penalty and you hate everything they have done, however a tiny itsybitsy wee bit of your brain reminds you that they used to be a semi decent entity. Something changed them. For me it was 1990. Ever since then I just wanted my revenge. I shall revel in their demise whilst remembering some of the greatest days of my life.

Www1875hfc
18-05-2013, 07:39 AM
You keep them if you want, I want them tae ****. Cheats need tae pay the penalty. The penalty as far as I'm concerned is the same one that the now potted heid ex owner (backed by the huge majority of fans) of that club once tried tae inflict on mine. I've been waiting over 20 years for these ***** tae get their comeuppance and I want tae see them get it. **** h****s

Im with Desperate Dan.The pain and heartache all those years ago,are still fresh in the memory,and for what we as a club and as supporters went through should never be forgotten.They tried to kill us off,but we stood up for OUR club when the chips were down and rallied round for what we believed in.If he got his way,we would not be here today.
It was a long time ago now but we will never forget what they tried to do to us.
I'll never forgive and I'll never forget.

blackpoolhibs
18-05-2013, 07:41 AM
As someone earlier pointed out, lord Foulkes only knows what the Heart of Midlothian forefathers now think of the sons of Macrae's battalion. What a spineless insipid support the broken hearts have turned into. No demonstration at any point, their lack of contrition shows why Scotland will be better off without them. Football is always a parody for politics, business and community life. The First Minister and his fellow parliamentarians must also take some of the blame for not standing up in the Scottish Parliament and at any point criticising the ability of an ethnically Russian Lithuanian mafia character coming to the great financial city that was once Edinburgh and ploughing in a load of laundered money to an old inner city community. Young people should read about history properly and then pass judgement. The young Hearts support have been indoctrinated, conned and most of all let down by their dear leadership. Why are children of the hearts, still awaiting their share certificates ? I am a Hibernian supporter and will help them to reform their club but only if they acknowledge their complicity in this financial scam and show contrition. I am unconvinced that they are magnanimous enough to do this, so therefore, for the time being (maybe as many as 5-10 years) there will probably only be one SPL team in the city. Scottish football had tremendous years in the early 70s when Hibs and Celtic went head to head, the New Firm are still around and the old style Rangers will be back soon enough. Not having Heart of Midlothian around is no disaster, it is justice! Remember 1990 and also the attitude of the Hearts support during their money laundered golden period. Look at their stadium, how can an owner invest £60 million into a football club and not improve any of the physical stadium asset during that time. Disgusting stewardship. Their end is the only deserved outcome. Another example of the industrial landscape changing, their industrial football and support will not be missed. I was at what I am confident will have been the last ever derby; well done Hibs winning the last ever derby.:flag:

You are another who has forgotten about the 3 lads who borrowed a tent from their mate, and camped outside tynecastle for 4 hours a few years ago. It was real passion from the protestors, folk will be talking about these people for seconds, maybe even minutes after their heroic efforts.

When news broke of these events, Millets stock piled thousands of tents and sleeping bags for the inevitable panic buying from the Hearts masses. Millets price on the stock exchange soared through the roof, and people in china and taiwan were working overtime to keep up with the expected demand.

Instead they kicked a couple of Russian hats around the car park. :faf:

7Hero
18-05-2013, 07:43 AM
So 18 points deduction, this year or next?? Is that a fair assessment of the outcome facing them..

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

itslegaltender
18-05-2013, 07:46 AM
I think the majority of Dundee fans are wanting relegation, that's why you are not seeing any noise coming from them.

Spike Mandela
18-05-2013, 07:49 AM
So 18 points deduction, this year or next?? Is that a fair assessment of the outcome facing them..

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

No 18 this year or 14-15 next year.

WindyMiller
18-05-2013, 07:49 AM

:agree:

Kaiser1962
18-05-2013, 07:50 AM
Ross quoting a Yam Walloper

Regarding the SPL jokers - watch the house of cards continue to fall. When the vote us out and we end up debt free in the first division.

Totally agree with your post Ross.

This is oft repeated over the road and it just highlights their ignorance. They have swallowed up around £70m of the ordinary Lith's money and think, nay they expect, that they are going to just walk away. Every scenario they discuss involves the phrase debt free. They even suggest that the Liths should be grateful if they actually get anything at all. Tubes.

(£70.6m Total

UBIG= £10m; UKIO - £15m; DFE = £22m; Debt Forgiveness = £16.7m; a very dodgy looking inter company "compensation income" = £2.9m and initial outlay = IRO £4m . I do not imagine one penny of this was Vlad's)

Keith_M
18-05-2013, 07:55 AM
I think the majority of Dundee fans are wanting relegation, that's why you are not seeing any noise coming from them.

Why would they want relegated??????????

:confused:

Spike Mandela
18-05-2013, 07:55 AM
Are we expecting Hearts apologists out in force today on the radio stations?. Expecting to hear a lot of this....."the fans have done their bit"......"the SPL can't afford to lose another big club"......"hearts are an institution"......"hearts are slf sustaining"..........."foundation of Hearts have a plan in place"......."it's a shame for the fans who are helpless in this".

Any journalist or ex player likely to put the case for the financial doping, cheating and downright criminality that has been going on over Tynie way. No chance.:rolleyes:

duffers
18-05-2013, 07:58 AM
Before I start getting slated, I wan't them dead. I can't stand them, the club, the players, Gary Locke, and most off all, the most delusional supporters I have ever had to listen too. IMO they deserve all they get.

But I do see where Greiggy is coming from. The derbies are what you look forward too. When the fixtures come out, they are the first ones you look for. I don't think his reasoning, and why he wants them to stay in the SPL deserves him to be branded 'a yam'.

So I will miss the derbies, especially now we have started to get the edge in them, but for years of cheating, they really do deserve whatever they get.

duffers
18-05-2013, 07:59 AM
Bit of a contradicting post ha

CentreLine
18-05-2013, 08:01 AM
You have to admit though. You don't post for 2 years and its on the thread of hearts going bust you decide too. Not only that you are wanting them to be saved! Can't blame folk for thinking you are a yam. Out of all the threads over the months why pick this out of interest? I'm not saying you are a yam by the way. But that also doesn't mean I believe you're a Hibby.

I think you are being unfair here. There are Hibs fans, often of the older generation, who don't relate to the idea that supporting one football team means they have to hate the other. You can't have a game unless you have two sides and it is all the better that the other side just happens to be a close neighbour and therefore ups the stakes and rivalry.
Personally I would like to see hahahahearts survive and get back to the values and ethic that allow for healthy and fair competition. I would like to see that happen across Scottish football because hatred is killing the sport.
As my very wise parents used to say "two wrongs never made a right". Just because hahahahearts football club and their fans have behaved in a classless manner does not mean we should lose our dignity. Hibs always had more class than hearts. I think all this baying for the death of another club and snorting over the corpse is not Hibs class.

Treadstone
18-05-2013, 08:02 AM
Every scenario they discuss involves the phrase debt free. They even suggest that the Liths should be grateful if they actually get anything at all. Tubes.

(£70.6m Total

UBIG= £10m; UKIO - £15m; DFE = £22m; Debt Forgiveness = £16.7m; a very dodgy looking inter company "compensation income" = £2.9m and initial outlay = IRO £4m . I do not imagine one penny of this was Vlad's)

This is the crux for me. UBIG was just a vessel to obtain money from UKIO and pass through to Vlads vanity projects. There is no way HoMFC could have obtained the money they did directly from UKIO and they knew it. As long as Vlad was funding them it was hard to swallow but legit. Then it turns out its not even his money and its all debt that will never be paid back and leave innocents in Lithland footing the bill.

The SPL must distribute justice.

MyJo
18-05-2013, 08:05 AM
Totally agree with your post Ross.

This is oft repeated over the road and it just highlights their ignorance. They have swallowed up around £70m of the ordinary Lith's money and think, nay they expect, that they are going to just walk away. Every scenario they discuss involves the phrase debt free.

Debt Free.......Stadium Free.......Player Free.......History Free.

good luck with that :na na:

#FromTheCapital
18-05-2013, 08:09 AM
This is the crux for me. UBIG was just a vessel to obtain money from UKIO and pass through to Vlads vanity projects. There is no way HoMFC could have obtained the money they did directly from UKIO and they knew it. As long as Vlad was funding them it was hard to swallow but legit. Then it turns out its not even his money and its all debt that will never be paid back and leave innocents in Lithland footing the bill.

Spot on. Everyone knew from the start that there was something dodgy going on, but now that a lot of it is out in the open then punishment is the only option. And severe punishment at that.

clerriehibs
18-05-2013, 08:12 AM
Before I start getting slated, I wan't them dead. I can't stand them, the club, the players, Gary Locke, and most off all, the most delusional supporters I have ever had to listen too. IMO they deserve all they get.

But I do see where Greiggy is coming from. The derbies are what you look forward too. When the fixtures come out, they are the first ones you look for. I don't think his reasoning, and why he wants them to stay in the SPL deserves him to be branded 'a yam'.

So I will miss the derbies, especially now we have started to get the edge in them, but for years of cheating, they really do deserve whatever they get.

The derbies are a highlight because they are a contrst which either side can reasonably hope for a result.

If hertz survive, there would be no derbies while they scavenged in the lower divisions. If cup draws threw us together, it would be no contest and hardly worth working up a sweat over.

So, if they survive, if there were any derbies, they'd be a pale shadow of what they were.

Let them die. I want them to die.

And that feckless cooncil better not get involved.

One other point; when hibs were on their knees, so many pundits were proclaiming one city one team would be a good thing. Where are tbose erseholes now?

carnoustiehibee
18-05-2013, 08:13 AM
I'm warming to bomber

Brown told The Sun: “Romanov’s a rogue. From day one at Hearts you could see what he was going to do and there is not a great deal of difference between him and the Craig Whytes of this world.”

weonlywon6-2
18-05-2013, 08:15 AM
So nobody read this then? :wink:

'Dundee boss John Brown has hit out at Hearts’ majority shareholder Vladimir Romanov, dubbing the Lithuanian a “rogue”.

Brown said: “Hearts’ support have constantly turned out to fill their stadium for a rogue in Romanov basically.

“From day one you could see what he was going to do. So there’s not much difference between him and the Craig Whytes of this world.”'

In fairness,he`s absolutely correct with this quote,albeit all the jambos couldnt see what Ripemov was doing!!

HIBERNIAN-0762
18-05-2013, 08:18 AM
I see Deans is saying the SFA have "no right" to give the yams a points deduction, really? I think I will ask my mate who works for the water board just to do a wee check to confirm that these cretins really are from another planet.

matty_f
18-05-2013, 08:27 AM
Think it was Caversham that pointed out the fact that though the Yams claim to have received no funds or benefit from UBIG, they have actually benefited from favourable repayment terms against the borrowing which makes a mockery of their claim.

rcarter1
18-05-2013, 08:30 AM
I'm warming to bomber

Brown told The Sun: “Romanov’s a rogue. From day one at Hearts you could see what he was going to do and there is not a great deal of difference between him and the Craig Whytes of this world.”

Bomber is great value - as is Kenny Shiels. I dont suppose I would agree with them if we got into a heated discussion about politics - but thats life, live and let live.

Chibs
18-05-2013, 08:33 AM

I really, really enjoyed last Sunday, against initial expectations. So, at the risk of being controversial, should we keep them?
No

CraigHibee
18-05-2013, 08:33 AM
Why would they want relegated??????????

:confused:

because first division is their level:confused:

saying that, the ****bos will toil down there once they loose half of their squad

Jones28
18-05-2013, 08:34 AM
Monday cannot come soon enough. In fact, the next derby can't come soon enough. Imagine horsing them 3/4-0 at the PBS in front of a half empty stadium because they can't handle the humiliation coming their way

Hibercelona
Bomber is great value - as is Kenny Shields. I dont suppose I would agree with them if we got into a heated discussion about politics - but thats life, live and let live.

Who's Kenny Shields? :tsk tsk:

Glorious
Bomber is great value - as is Kenny Shields. I dont suppose I would agree with them if we got into a heated discussion about politics - but thats life, live and let live.

Indeed - "Only An Excuse" will have practically written itself this year!

Jones28
18-05-2013, 08:35 AM
I'm warming to bomber

Well said bomber ya big Hun p****

Steve20
18-05-2013, 08:36 AM
Because even he knows that they'll get away with it. They're not getting a points deduction.

Kaiser1962
18-05-2013, 08:37 AM

Yip.

And without the cash flow that UKIO provided UBIG have folded.

From Note 23 in their latest accounts (signed off on April 8th 2013)

"UAB Ukio Banko Investicine Grupe, the company's parent company, and a company in which Mr Vladimir Romanov has a controlling interest, has continued to provide funding to the company during the year."

rcarter1
18-05-2013, 08:38 AM
Who's Kenny Shields? :tsk tsk:

My Bad.. :rolleyes:

Geo_1875
18-05-2013, 08:39 AM
I think you are being unfair here. There are Hibs fans, often of the older generation, who don't relate to the idea that supporting one football team means they have to hate the other. You can't have a game unless you have two sides and it is all the better that the other side just happens to be a close neighbour and therefore ups the stakes and rivalry.
Personally I would love to see hahahahearts survive and get back to the values and ethic that allow for healthy and fair competition. I would like to see that happen across Scottish football because hatred is killing the sport.
As my very wise parents used to say "two wrongs never made a right". Just because hahahahearts football club and their fans have behaved in a classless manner does not mean we should lose our dignity. Hibs always had more class than hearts. I think all this baying for the death of another club and snorting over the corpse is not Hibs class.

I too would miss the derby. However, I used to miss having long hair but I've got used to being bald. If they disappear we'll get over it and develop new rivalries. If they are allowed to wriggle out of their current predicament they will no doubt see it as vindication and will soon return to their horrible ways. You just know that they are unable to change and like a biting dog they should be put down. **** them.

Spike Mandela
18-05-2013, 08:39 AM
Monday cannot come soon enough. In fact, the next derby can't come soon enough. Imagine horsing them 3/4-0 at the PBS in front of a half empty stadium because they can't handle the humiliation coming their way

Anybody seriously thinking this bunch of clowns will do anything to damage Hearts..........

The current SPL Board is made up of Ralph Topping (SPL Chairman), Neil Doncaster (SPL Chief Executive),*Eric Riley (Celtic FC), Stephen Thompson (Dundee United FC), Duncan Fraser (Aberdeen FC) and Michael Johnston (Kilmarnock FC).

Edit..I thought Steven Thompson had resigned but this is lifted straight off the SPL site.:confused:

I for one wouldn't be surprised if they look at this and recommended Hearts as the way to structure one's business in the future.:rolleyes:

rcarter1
18-05-2013, 08:41 AM
If Dundee stay up because of Hearts they will have benefited twice. Dunfermline werent saved when Rangers were punted, so Dundee probably feel they cant really moan for getting the benefit both ways.

bingo70
18-05-2013, 08:45 AM
Anybody seriously thinking this bunch of clowns will do anything to damage Hearts..........

The current SPL Board is made up of Ralph Topping (SPL Chairman), Neil Doncaster (SPL Chief Executive),*Eric Riley (Celtic FC), Stephen Thompson (Dundee United FC), Duncan Fraser (Aberdeen FC) and Michael Johnston (Kilmarnock FC).

Edit..I thought Steven Thompson had resigned but this is lifted straight off the SPL site.:confused:

I for one wouldn't be surprised if they look at this and recommended Hearts as the way to structure one's business in the future.:rolleyes:

I don't think we should get hung up on the decision on Monday, i think it'd be hilarious if they got relegated but even if they don't they've got bigger problems ahead.

FWIW i think the people mentioned above will look at the likelyhood of hearts seeing out the season and realise it's not going to happen so will decide it'd be crazy not to take this chance to relegate them rather than wait till happens either mid season or a week or two before the season starts.

Baker9
18-05-2013, 08:45 AM
Personally I would love to see hahahahearts survive and get back to the values and ethic that allow for healthy and fair competition. I would like to see that happen across Scottish football because hatred is killing the sport.

All of this :agree: (maybe because I'm older). Fierce rivalry great, hate bad.

Treadstone
18-05-2013, 08:46 AM

If there is wiggle room they will probably take it.

Although they could look foolish if Hearts themselves go in admin shortly after.

Mikey
18-05-2013, 08:47 AM
You are another who has forgotten about the 3 lads who borrowed a tent from their mate, and camped outside tynecastle for 4 hours a few years ago.

That article is somewhere in the Ammunition thread :greengrin

sevenil
18-05-2013, 08:49 AM
Can't wait til Monday when no doubt the Cardownie, Milligan, Murray, Foulkes mob will be 'Asking questions in the House' demanding an investigation.

And then we'll get the list of creditors and we'll see exactly who has been turning a blind eye into unpaid business rates, etc, why late filing of Annual returns, non fully audited accounts, annual accounts for an 11 month year,etc were all quietly ignored by the authorities no doubt influenced from Charlotte square.

IF and we all know it's a BIG IF , we do it next Sunday the city Fathers should have a PUBLIC (how about outside St Giles over the HOM stone) formal handing over of the trophy by Vlad to Sir Tom!

Hibercelona
18-05-2013, 08:51 AM
If Dundee stay up because of Hearts they will have benefited twice. Dunfermline werent saved when Rangers were punted, so Dundee probably feel they cant really moan for getting the benefit both ways.

That was a completely different situation though.

If Hearts get deducted 18 points, that puts them at the bottom of the table, therefore, Dundee would "by the law of the game" not be relegated.

Rangers going tits up was a different scenario all together.

clerriehibs
18-05-2013, 08:51 AM
I see Deans is saying the SFA have "no right" to give the yams a points deduction, really? I think I will ask my mate who works for the water board just to do a wee check to confirm that these cretins really are from another planet.

If he did say SFA ... he's right ... but the SPL are a'coming, Leslie!

clerriehibs
18-05-2013, 08:53 AM
Personally I would like to see hahahahearts survive and get back to the values and ethic that allow for healthy and fair competition. I would like to see that happen across Scottish football because hatred is killing the sport.

I wouldn't waste a line on one of their festering boadies ....

Gus Fring
18-05-2013, 08:53 AM

If the SPL wanted to let Hearts off with this they wouldn't be spending this much time and effort on it IMO. Really easy to come out yesterday and release a statement saying something like "UBIG is sufficiently seperate enough that we don't feel Hearts should be punished"

You don't take legal advice and 4 days to make a decision if you've no intention of doing anything about it.

clerriehibs
18-05-2013, 08:55 AM

I've always doubted hertz were getting all of that money; I think the crook may have simply been lining his own pockets. Not that that means I have any sympathy whatsoever for the gimps.

Mikey
18-05-2013, 08:56 AM
You are another who has forgotten about the 3 lads who borrowed a tent from their mate, and camped outside tynecastle for 4 hours a few years ago.

That article is somewhere in the Ammunition thread :greengrin

Here ye go.............

http://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/top-football-stories/unhappy-campers-at-tynecastle-1-499086

There's a huge amount of hilarity in that thread. I may have to dig out some of the best ones this evening :greengrin

clerriehibs
18-05-2013, 08:59 AM
Can't wait til Monday when no doubt the Cardownie, Milligan, Murray, Foulkes mob will be 'Asking questions in the House' demanding an investigation.

And then we'll get the list of creditors and we'll see exactly who has been turning a blind eye into unpaid business rates, etc, why late filing of Annual returns, non fully audited accounts, annual accounts for an 11 month year,etc were all quietly ignored by the authorities no doubt influenced from Charlotte square.

IF and we all know it's a BIG IF , we do it next Sunday the city Fathers should have a PUBLIC (how about outside St Giles over the HOM stone) formal handing over of the trophy by Vlad to Sir Tom!

He may be a yam, but he's far too sharp to get himself involved in their ******.

just lifted from sickbag;

Even without the BTC and liquidation Rangers were ignoring bills left and right for a year, we've been the exact opposite. We've gone to extraordinary lengths as a club and a fan base to pay our way with players, suppliers and the taxman out of our own pockets. I think anyone who's half looked into it or who doesn't have an agenda to try and convince everyone we're in the same boat as Oldco can easily see that.

Speechless.

Dibben
18-05-2013, 09:04 AM

Even without the BTC and liquidation Rangers were ignoring bills left and right for a year, we've been the exact opposite. We've gone to extraordinary lengths as a club and a fan base to pay our way with players, suppliers and the taxman out of our own pockets. I think anyone who's half looked into it or who doesn't have an agenda to try and convince everyone we're in the same boat as Oldco can easily see that.

Speechless.

Unbelievable!

I also liked this one...

Id actually say that most hobos dont want us hammered either, theres a lot of daft trolling going on etc but most football fans in Scotland see the bigger picture here and realise whats at stake for the game up ere.

Not been reading Hibs.net have you?

Saorsa
18-05-2013, 09:07 AM

Speechless.:faf: :faf:

cretins, deserving of everything that's coming their way :agree:

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b168/jamie1971/smilies%202/banjoyam_zps6d6ab127.gif (http://s19.photobucket.com/user/jamie1971/media/smilies%202/banjoyam_zps6d6ab127.gif.html)http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b168/jamie1971/smilies%202/banjoyam_zps6d6ab127.gif (http://s19.photobucket.com/user/jamie1971/media/smilies%202/banjoyam_zps6d6ab127.gif.html)http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b168/jamie1971/smilies%202/banjoyam_zps6d6ab127.gif (http://s19.photobucket.com/user/jamie1971/media/smilies%202/banjoyam_zps6d6ab127.gif.html)http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b168/jamie1971/smilies%202/banjoyam_zps6d6ab127.gif (http://s19.photobucket.com/user/jamie1971/media/smilies%202/banjoyam_zps6d6ab127.gif.html)http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b168/jamie1971/smilies%202/banjoyam_zps6d6ab127.gif (http://s19.photobucket.com/user/jamie1971/media/smilies%202/banjoyam_zps6d6ab127.gif.html)http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b168/jamie1971/smilies%202/banjoyam_zps6d6ab127.gif (http://s19.photobucket.com/user/jamie1971/media/smilies%202/banjoyam_zps6d6ab127.gif.html)

Part/Time Supporter
18-05-2013, 09:08 AM

Thompson resigned and came back after a few months, all earlier this season.

BTW, you've got two clubs (Aberdeen and United) represented on that board who would be better off with Dundee in the SPL than Hearts.

Dundee don't want to kick up too much of a fuss publicly before a decision is made because it would look grasping / desperate and would be counter-productive.

They're perfectly well informed of the situation and have made their views known privately (as have others).

Hibi
18-05-2013, 09:09 AM
Unbelievable!

I also liked this one...

Id actually say that most hobos dont want us hammered either, theres a lot of daft trolling going on etc but most football fans in Scotland see the bigger picture here and realise whats at stake for the game up ere.

They are an unbelievably deluded bunch. I overheard two of the mutants talking in the lift at work yesterday....

Mutant 1: so looks like we could be in the 1st next year
Mutant 2: really, the SPL is a joke, that will just leave Celtic in the league..

Really, even despite this season and the fact they haven't come close to putting up a challenge since 86 they still view themselves as something they've never been.

Weir7
18-05-2013, 09:13 AM
Nothing to do with hibs class.

I want them dead never to be seen again.
They are total trumpets full of wanabee choclate hardmen. Thinking they are some top team. Let them play in the east of scotland league under whatever guise they wish.

Once they go under we need to push on and have a team from the capital city that is a force.

Sunday's visit to the saville dome reinforced my distain

We won't convert older fans but there will be lots of young kids at school that want to go to a game on a saturday. They will see their wee pals go. Our fanbase will grow.

HFC NO 1 one city one team the future is bright its green and white

Jack
18-05-2013, 09:15 AM
Isn't it strange that there have been no protests outside Tynecastle this week, or during this whole remarkable recent episode. Even Dunfermline had that, and the Rangers fans were there regularly. Do they not care? Do they feel the board have done nothing wrong? Can anyone explain why the fans are not up in arms over this dripping death of their club....I can't understand why they aren't furious and seeking to make some demands...

I said at the outset of Vlads reign that there appeared to be Vlad infiltrators on the Scotsman comment pages and kickback filling the pages with pro Vlad propaganda and ridiculing dissenting posts.

Given his Russian military background its no surprise.

IMO over the years this has gotten to the point where only Vlad supporters are left to air their views and those who would have led the revolt have been so marginalized they no longer have a platform to make their stand.

Gus Fring
18-05-2013, 09:18 AM
Dundee don't want to kick up too much of a fuss publicly before a decision is made because it would look grasping / desperate and would be counter-productive.

They're perfectly well informed of the situation and have made their views known privately (as have others).

:top marksShouting about this publicly would be folly, it's not going to change anything. Much better to maintain a dignified silence. If nothing else it will give Hearts fans something else to complain about. The decision needs to be made on the circumstances, not because of pressure from other clubs who have something to gain from their demise.

SuperTortolano
18-05-2013, 09:20 AM
Sorry if I've missed it, but did they get paid this month or not?

Gus Fring
18-05-2013, 09:22 AM

Nothing official yet but Mikey say's they haven't and to be honest, I believe him more than Hearts anyway :wink:

Caversham Green
18-05-2013, 09:24 AM
I don't think we should get hung up on the decision on Monday, i think it'd be hilarious if they got relegated but even if they don't they've got bigger problems ahead.

FWIW i think the people mentioned above will look at the likelyhood of hearts seeing out the season and realise it's not going to happen so will decide it'd be crazy not to take this chance to relegate them rather than wait till happens either mid season or a week or two before the season starts.

I think that's a good point. I genuinely believe the SPL will make their decision without fear or favour, and taking off the green-tinted glasses the decision could go either way - although Mikey's case for the prosecution thread does present a very strong case. Even if they do escape the points deduction though, they state in their own accounts that as things stand they will not make it to the end of next season. They also have to find £10m by 31 March 2015 and £15m by 31 December 2015. The first debt might be negotiated down in a purchase deal but the second one can't be and they have absolutely no hope of getting replacement finance.

Relegating them now might be doing them a favour.

bingo70
18-05-2013, 09:24 AM

It would have been leaked somewhere more than just a troublemaker on hibs.net (:greengrin) if they hadn't so i think we can assume they've been paid.

Saorsa
18-05-2013, 09:26 AM
It would have been leaked somewhere more than just a troublemaker on hibs.net (:greengrin) if they hadn't so i think we can assume they've been paid.on the other hand they usually trumpet it as though it's some sort of great achievement when they do, we've heard nowt. :wink:

Gus Fring
18-05-2013, 09:35 AM
Good enough for me :na na:

Andy Barryson @AndyBarryson_8
(http://twitter.com/AndyBarryson_8)Am hearin fae ma sources that Hearts players haveny been paid. I hink it's true cos ah huvny been paid by them this week either!

#FromTheCapital
18-05-2013, 09:38 AM

No evidence to suggest otherwise so I'm going to say yes they've been paid. I've said it before but I don't think we'll see anymore wage delays for another few months at least, assuming their still alive

Saorsa
18-05-2013, 09:42 AM
No evidence to suggest otherwise so I'm going to say yes they've been paid. I've said it before but I don't think we'll see anymore wage delays for another few months at least, assuming their still aliveNae evidence tae suggest they have, news like paying their staff on time is usually heralded by allisbarry as a great achievement.

Hibercelona
18-05-2013, 09:43 AM
Good enough for me :na na:

Andy Barryson @AndyBarryson_8
(http://twitter.com/AndyBarryson_8)Am hearin fae ma sources that Hearts players haveny been paid. I hink it's true cos ah huvny been paid by them this week either!

Event: Players and staff haven't been paid

Barry: Minor technical hitch

Part/Time Supporter
18-05-2013, 09:44 AM
This wages argument is reminding me of Donald Rumsfeld.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GiPe1OiKQuk

Hibrandenburg
18-05-2013, 09:44 AM
Sat on the beach overlooking the German Baltic coastline and enjoying an ice cream sound in the knowledge that somewhere along the coast to my right, there are folks plotting on what to do with the corpse that once was HMFC. Gives me a nice warm cuddly feeling inside, life is good. There's a few half decent bits of totty here too ::-)

One Day Soon
18-05-2013, 09:45 AM
My take:

1. If you refer to Mercer as 'Wallace' on here you are gagging to be labelled a Yam. In that context, LTYF.

2. Doesn't matter at all what we wish for as an outcome, what will be will be anyway.

3. It's all good. There is no bad outcome for us. They can either die leaving us as the sole Edinburgh club with the potential over the years to grow our revenue, fan base and success or they can limp on as a zombie parody of a football club probably without a stadium and certainly on the equivalent of life support for the best part of a decade - maybe longer.

4. Every outcome involves the direct and harsh confrontation of smug, deluded, arrogant, complacent establishment types and their moronic followers with brutal reality. Walter Mitty hits brick wall at 100mph with no seatbelt. The squealing and pain is going to be long, slow and unbearable for them.

5. The Yams have earned this and I mean really earned it. In the best tradition of 'I was only following orders' and 'none of us knew what was going on' they willingly and complicitly turned their eyes and minds away from the truth about the financial doping and hollowing out of their club that was taking place. They have betrayed not only their club in their spineless willingness to indulge a madman's hubristic folly, they have also destroyed a long standing and once proud Edinburgh institution. For years now it has been evident that the arrogance and divisive unpleasantness coming from the Yams has emanated from the top and permeated the whole institution from top to toe. A fish stinks from its head as they say and Romanov has certainly done that. All the way back to the early 'Docksider' references this was an enterprise built upon spin, dodgy accounting and splitting the city where previously there had been healthy and friendly rivalry.

It has been noticeable that the more the club, it's office holders and owner and the vast majority of it's deluded followers have indulged in their fantasist dreams - manifesting in vile behaviour and provoking almost all other senior Scottish clubs - the more some elements have attempted to self-medicate their pain with increasingly contrived initiatives. From 'we won the war' through to cake bakes for survival their behaviour has become increasingly fantastical and detached from reality. The air armada of flying chickens now coming home to roost were nurtured, reared and fully grown by no one other than the Yams themselves.

6. I feel sorry for the likes of my uncle who would not recognise the club he spent his life supporting. He would struggle to understand how an Edinburgh rooted club managed to allow itself to get to such a self deluded stage that it believed it was ok to rack up unsustainable debts, have the arrogance to believe that those debts should be inflated further rather than managed and reduced and willingly snuggle itself into the arms of a snake oil salesman who self evidently made his money - if it was ever his money at all - in the chaotically criminal post-communist fall of Eastern Europe and who had previously been turned down by other Scots sufficiently grounded to realise that if the offer seemed too good to be true then it probably was too good to be true.

7. What's my preferred outcome? Hibernian supremacy in Edinburgh, annual European adventures, annual cup wins and a massive growth in the Hibernian supporting family for decades to come.

8. And Hearts? Really, who cares? Which is where this all started because it is the fact that no-one particularly cares abut them that really drives them into a frenzy. Outside of them, no-one cares if they go bust, disappear, limp on, become Cowdenbeath's biggest rivals or decline to a social club somewhere in West Edinburgh. The most damning thing you Yams reading this face? In the end, you just don't matter very much.

greengnome
18-05-2013, 09:58 AM
:fenlon
My take: Excellent post, well written, Sums them up really!!!! GGTTH :not worth

1. If you refer to Mercer as 'Wallace' on here you are gagging to be labelled a Yam. In that context, LTYF.

2. Doesn't matter at all what we wish for as an outcome, what will be will be anyway.

3. It's all good. There is no bad outcome for us. They can either die leaving us as the sole Edinburgh club with the potential over the years to grow our revenue, fan base and success or they can limp on as a zombie parody of a football club probably without a stadium and certainly on the equivalent of life support for the best part of a decade - maybe longer.

4. Every outcome involves the direct and harsh confrontation of smug, deluded, arrogant, complacent establishment types and their moronic followers with brutal reality. Walter Mitty hits brick wall at 100mph with no seatbelt. The squealing and pain is going to be long, slow and unbearable for them.

5. The Yams have earned this and I mean really earned it. In the best tradition of 'I was only following orders' and 'none of us knew what was going on' they willingly and complicity turned their eyes and minds away from the truth about the financial doping and hollowing out of their club that was taking place. They have betrayed not only their club in their spineless willingness to indulge a madman's hubristic folly, they have also destroyed a long standing and once proud Edinburgh institution. For years now it has been evident that the arrogance and divisive unpleasantness coming from the Yams has emanated from the top and permeated the whole institution from top to toe. A fish stinks from its head as they say and Romanov has certainly done that. All the way back to the early 'Docksider' references this was an enterprise built upon spin, dodgy accounting and splitting the city where previously there had been healthy and friendly rivalry.

It has been noticeable that the more the club, it's office holders and owner and the vast majority of it's deluded followers have indulegd in their fantasist dreams - manifesting in vile behaviour and provoking almost all other senior Scottish clubs - the more some elements have attempted to self-medicate their pain with increasingly contrived initiatives. From 'we won the war' through to cake bakes for survival their behaviour has become increasingly fantastical and detached from reality. The air armada of flying chickens now coming home to roost were nurtured, reared and fully grown by no one other than the Yams themselves.

6. I feel sorry for the likes of my uncle who would not recognise the club he spent his life supporting. He would struggle to understand how an Edinburgh rooted club managed to allow itself to get to such a self deluded stage that it believed it was ok to rack up unsustainable debts, have the arrogance to believe that those debts should be inflated further rather than managed and reduced and willingly snuggle itself into the arms of a snake oil salesman who self evidently made his money - if it was ever his money at all - in the chaotically criminal post-communist fall of Eastern Europe and who had previously been turned down by other Scots sufficiently grounded to realise that if the offer seemed too good to be true then it probably was too good to be true.

7. What's my preferred outcome? Hibernian supremacy in Edinburgh, annual European adventures, annual cup wins and a massive growth in the Hibernian supporting family for decades to come.

8. And Hearts? Really, who cares? Which is where this all started because it is the fact that no-one particularly cares abut them that really drives them into a frenzy. Outside of them, no-one cares if they go bust, disappear, limp on, become Cowdenbeath's biggest rivals or decline to a social club somewhere in West Edinburgh. The most damning thing you Yams reading this face?In the end, you just don't matter very much.

Pedantic_Hibee
18-05-2013, 09:59 AM
Outstanding, ODS.

Kojock
18-05-2013, 10:00 AM
Oh how the mighty have fallen, Have a butchers at these three stories.

If you cant be bothered reading the full articles I have quoted my favourite bits.

23rd Oct 2005.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-366260/Sir-Bobby-tipped-Hearts-job.html

Sir Bobby Robson last night emerged as a strong contender to take over at Hearts after they sacked George Burley.

14th July 2006

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-395725/Hearts-target-World-Cup-pair.html

Of the players I want to come in, some players have been at the World Cup but I can't say who they are.

"They are from European countries and play in defence and midfield. Two players I am looking at played in the World Cup.

20th Aug 2007

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/h/heart_of_midlothian/6954606.stm

The newly-developed stadium will ultimately lead to the creation of over 300 new jobs and provide an economic boost of at least £1.2m per season to both the immediate area and the wider city economy

You honestly couldn't make it up. GGTTH :faf::faf::faf:

#FromTheCapital
18-05-2013, 10:00 AM
Nae evidence tae suggest they have, news like paying their staff on time is usually heralded by allisbarry as a great achievement.

To be fair they've not really been shouting it from the rooftops the last couple of months, I haven't noticed anyway. At the start of the year your right it was a huge announcement every month that they had been paid, but not so much recently. There's nae reason why they shouldn't be gettin paid just now with season ticket money, and according to their accounts the tax bill is monthly instalments.

Anyway late wages is the least of their worries just now, got plenty other things happening to keep us entertained.

Sanger
18-05-2013, 10:01 AM
That's why we've had a 500 page thread with nearly 15,000 posts and 2 million views about them go bust!

Hermit Crab
18-05-2013, 10:05 AM
Unbelievable!

I also liked this one...

To be fair Hibs.net only represents a small percentage of Hibs fans so it can't be claimed that the majority of us want them gone either.

One Day Soon
18-05-2013, 10:34 AM
That's why we've had a 500 page thread with nearly 15,000 posts and 2 million views about them go bust!

We are a football club and a business. Our core competitor has been undergoing a slow motion financial disaster which will present us with a unique business development opportunity whichever way it turns out and you think we shouldn't be discussing it?

There is a world of a difference between not caring abut them and seeing opportunity for ourselves in their demise.

If you can't see that then.....

PatHead
18-05-2013, 10:35 AM
To be fair Hibs.net only represents a small percentage of Hibs fans so it can't be claimed that the majority of us want them gone either.

I honestly don't know any Hibs fan who wants them to stay alive. I know a few who are not bothered one way or other but none who actively want them to survive.

MyJo
18-05-2013, 10:36 AM

Its like watching a wildlife documentary with the group of killer whales, circling and toying with the seal they are about to kill and eat. Its a horrific spectacle and you know whats coming but utterly fascinating to watch and you cant take your eyes off it........

......and in this case the seal in question is a bit of a d**k that none of the other wildlife like. :greengrin

PatHead
18-05-2013, 10:36 AM
We are a football club and a business. Our core competitor has been undergoing a slow motion financial disaster which will present us with a unique business development opportunity whichever way it turns out and you think we shouldn't be discussing it?

There is a world of a difference between not caring abut them and seeing opportunity for ourselves in their demise.

The phrase "Edinburgh's Premier Club" springs to mind

Hibercelona
18-05-2013, 10:41 AM
Its like watching a wildlife documentary with the group of killer whales, circling and toying with the seal they are about to kill and eat. Its a horrific spectacle and you know whats coming but utterly fascinating to watch and you cant take your eyes off it........

:agree:

It's like when there's an audience when somebody gets executed.

Horrific scenes, but plenty of entertainment value.

The Voice Of Reason
18-05-2013, 10:45 AM
I honestly don't know any Hibs fan who wants them to stay alive. I know a few who are not bothered one way or other but none who actively want them to survive.

Agreed - me too :agree:

Thecat23
18-05-2013, 10:48 AM
The girls in the ticket office haven't been paid last month or this month. Friend works there and she's not a happy lady that's for sure. Not sure if the players have been paid though?

PatHead
18-05-2013, 10:54 AM
Can any of you guys on twitter not get in touch with Jim Spence who is covering Hearts game today and ask him to ask about both players and staff wages? Sure he would ask if he thinks he has a scoop that could help save a Dundee club

Mikey
18-05-2013, 10:55 AM
Nothing official yet but Mikey say's they haven't and to be honest, I believe him more than Hearts anyway :wink:

The best info I have is that the players have been told to say nothing so you can draw your own conclusions from that.

It's a shame Andy Driver isn't still with them. We would have known that morning if they hadn't.

Treadstone
18-05-2013, 11:00 AM

If you cant be bothered reading the full articles I have quoted my favourite bits.

23rd Oct 2005.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-366260/Sir-Bobby-tipped-Hearts-job.html

14th July 2006

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-395725/Hearts-target-World-Cup-pair.html

20th Aug 2007

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/h/heart_of_midlothian/6954606.stm

I have posted this before but Ewan Murray usually wins the top prize for nonsense.

Ewan Murray trying to put a Yams edge on Fergies retirement wrote this. Final paragraph.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2...agerial-legend (http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2013/may/08/alex-ferguson-scottish-managerial-legend)

And yet, during the 1990 World Cup, the then-Hearts chairman Wallace Mercer believed he could close a deal to bring Ferguson back with a package that included shares in the club and the dual title of manager and director of football. After careful consideration, Ferguson declined Mercer's offer as he believed he could make a success of things in Manchester. How prescient that sentiment turned out to be.

Funny Fergie never mentioned it in his book. 1990 was a busy year for 'Whalearse' and Fergie had just won the FA cup. Wrote this piece as well.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2...atch.hibernian (http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2005/oct/31/match.hibernian)

Sir Bobby Robson remains a leading contender...Foulkes also denied reports that another former England manager, Kevin Keegan, was in the frame.

Claudio Ranieri, the former Chelsea manager, is out of the running after failing to impress Romanov during an interview on Thursday...

Ossie Ardiles and the former Holland assistant manager Wim van Hanegem have made contact with Hearts, but will only be seriously considered if moves to bring in Robson or another similarly high-profile candidate, such as Ottmar Hitzfeld, fall through.

:faf:

Benny Brazil
18-05-2013, 11:04 AM
My take:

5. The Yams have earned this and I mean really earned it. In the best tradition of 'I was only following orders' and 'none of us knew what was going on' they willingly and complicitly turned their eyes and minds away from the truth about the financial doping and hollowing out of their club that was taking place. They have betrayed not only their club in their spineless willingness to indulge a madman's hubristic folly, they have also destroyed a long standing and once proud Edinburgh institution. For years now it has been evident that the arrogance and divisive unpleasantness coming from the Yams has emanated from the top and permeated the whole institution from top to toe. A fish stinks from its head as they say and Romanov has certainly done that. All the way back to the early 'Docksider' references this was an enterprise built upon spin, dodgy accounting and splitting the city where previously there had been healthy and friendly rivalry.

It has been noticeable that the more the club, it's office holders and owner and the vast majority of it's deluded followers have indulged in their fantasist dreams - manifesting in vile behaviour and provoking almost all other senior Scottish clubs - the more some elements have attempted to self-medicate their pain with increasingly contrived initiatives. From 'we won the war' through to cake bakes for survival their behaviour has become increasingly fantastical and detached from reality. The air armada of flying chickens now coming home to roost were nurtured, reared and fully grown by no one other than the Yams themselves.

8. And Hearts? Really, who cares? Which is where this all started because it is the fact that no-one particularly cares abut them that really drives them into a frenzy. Outside of them, no-one cares if they go bust, disappear, limp on, become Cowdenbeath's biggest rivals or decline to a social club somewhere in West Edinburgh. The most damning thing you Yams reading this face? In the end, you just don't matter very much.

ODS - Take a bow - that for me sums up everything about this situation perfectly.

clerriehibs
18-05-2013, 11:04 AM

It's more evidential than the other side of the coin, though. So, I'm happy that most Hibs fans want them deid.

Ossie Ardiles and the former Holland assistant manager Wim van Hanegem have made contact with Hearts, but will only be seriously considered if moves to bring in Robson or another similarly high-profile candidate, such as Ottmar Hitzfeld, fall through.

:faf:

was this when they ended up with Rix?!?

macca70
18-05-2013, 11:07 AM
With Berra being released, there are Jambo's that genuinely think they should bring him back!!

Good to see they are taking this cost cutting seriously. What part of 'Living out with your means' do they not understand!! Nice to see they are taking this cost cutting seriously.

This attitude is the exact reason why I will have no sympathy when they go kapoot.

poolman
18-05-2013, 11:12 AM

23rd Oct 2005.

14th July 2006

20th Aug 2007

“Our goal has to be champions of Europe. I want us to be at the stage where to do anything else, to come back without the trophy, would be shameful. I think we’re looking at three years.”
— Vladimir Romanov, October 15, 2005

“I think that the club will no longer be in debt at end of the year and a budget of £10m will be made available. Buying players will be the decision of the head coach and Anatoly Byshovets [the then director of football]. They will look after the team, my only input will be to ensure that their transfer activity is within the club’s budget.”
— Vladimir Romanov outlines his strategy for Hearts in an interview with Russian newspaper Izvestia, October 3, 2004

“I’ll put all my efforts into keeping the stadium and build an even better venue to meet the requirements of today and tomorrow — better than anything in Glasgow,” — Vladimir Romanov, November 30, 2004

Treadstone
18-05-2013, 11:13 AM

Tweeted Murray and asked who got the job. He pulled out some bull about going in a different direction. I said "What about Duffy ?" "Oh aye" he replied "forgot about him".

Embarrassing articles.

Gus Fring
18-05-2013, 11:14 AM
The girls in the ticket office haven't been paid last month or this month. Friend works there and she's not a happy lady that's for sure. Not sure if the players have been paid though?

There was a thread over on Brokeback about this, one of them said he'd been told the same and was trying to find out if it meant anything but he was hounded for being a "hobo" even though he gave the name of the person who told him it.

Reading his post again it was actually pretty accurate, they don't like the truth over there it seems as he's now banned.

It's near the start of this thread http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/128022-4-clubs-want-clarity-on-spl-rules-ubig-now-declared-insolvent-merged/page__st__50

Post #79 onwards if you're interested.

Kojock
18-05-2013, 11:21 AM
“Our goal has to be champions of Europe. I want us to be at the stage where to do anything else, to come back without the trophy, would be shameful. I think we’re looking at three years.”
— Vladimir Romanov, October 15, 2005

“I think that the club will no longer be in debt at end of the year and a budget of £10m will be made available. Buying players will be the decision of the head coach and Anatoly Byshovets [the then director of football]. They will look after the team, my only input will be to ensure that their transfer activity is within the club’s budget.”
— Vladimir Romanov outlines his strategy for Hearts in an interview with Russian newspaper Izvestia, October 3, 2004

“I’ll put all my efforts into keeping the stadium and build an even better venue to meet the requirements of today and tomorrow — better than anything in Glasgow,” — Vladimir Romanov, November 30, 2004

And the plums fell for it hook, line and sinker.

greengnome
18-05-2013, 11:25 AM

It seems they are still setting their sites as high as ever on Brokeback... GGTTH :fenlon GIRFUY.. :na na:

with play offs looking likely for next season we would have two bites of the cherry; I quite fancy a double of Sir Paul Hartley and Gary Locke both managing to get teams up

Mon1875
18-05-2013, 11:27 AM
My take:

Excellent summary of the story so far GGTH :flag:

rcarter1
18-05-2013, 11:27 AM
Monster Post ODS. :clapper:

Crystallises it perfectly. I feel for some individual Yams, but the club deserves its fate ten fold..

CraigHibee
18-05-2013, 11:30 AM

23rd Oct 2005.

14th July 2006

20th Aug 2007

funniest bit is on the 3rd article

"A ray of hope for those fearing that Romanov will run this club into the ground for his personal profit"

pffft hahahaha

Hermit Crab
18-05-2013, 11:33 AM
Latest from banderson.

“@BarryAnderson_8: Key to #Hearts' #SPL future is Lithuanian court declaring UBIG bankrupt. Not happened yet. #SPL may need to wait till it does before acting.”

Gus Fring
18-05-2013, 11:38 AM
Latest from banderson.

“@BarryAnderson_8: Key to #Hearts' #SPL future is Lithuanian court declaring UBIG bankrupt. Not happened yet. #SPL may need to wait till it does before acting.”

What an idiot. A court making a decision on bankruptcy would make it easier to decide, but that isn't the process just now. As it stands UBIG have just said they are insolvent, not bankrupt. They aren't the same thing.

I don't think we've had any information that UBIG has started bankruptcy proceedings? Unless Barry knows something we don't, which is highly unlikely

CraigHibee
18-05-2013, 11:39 AM
There was a thread over on Brokeback about this, one of them said he'd been told the same and was trying to find out if it meant anything but he was hounded for being a "hobo" even though he gave the name of the person who told him it.

Reading his post again it was actually pretty accurate, they don't like the truth over there it seems as he's now banned.

It's near the start of this thread http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/128022-4-clubs-want-clarity-on-spl-rules-ubig-now-declared-insolvent-merged/page__st__50

they are a shower of fannies over there, the boy merely states the obvious and they attack him like keyboard gangsters, cant wait until they die

Golden Bear
18-05-2013, 11:42 AM
Latest from banderson.

Meanwhile tubby Salmond increases the overseas aid budget.

Thecat23
18-05-2013, 11:43 AM

It's 100% true mate. I'd I'm good friends with one of them. They are so deluded its frightening.

tamig
18-05-2013, 12:09 PM

Think that one just went right over your head.

Makaveli
18-05-2013, 12:14 PM
It's 100% true mate. I'd I'm good friends with one of them. They are so deluded its frightening.

It's not just the delusion, it's the paranoid way they round on anyone who dares raise a dissenting voice.

Even when the guy provides a name, they concoct new ways to dismiss him and keep shouting him down as an outsider.

Reading Kickback is like watching a documentary on life under a dictator.

PatHead
18-05-2013, 12:16 PM
It's not just the delusion, it's the paranoid way they round on anyone who dares raise a dissenting voice.

Even when the guy provides a name, they concoct new ways to dismiss him and keep shouting him down as an outsider.

Reading Kickback is like watching a documentary on life under a dictator.

As opposed to supporting a club under one

hibbypostie
18-05-2013, 12:40 PM
I don't get them at all(prob for the best) this must be the biggest case of mass stockholm syndrome ever banning anyone who dares question the regime bareback seems to be run like a totalitarian state they don't have mods they have the Stasi :lolyam:

Keith_M
18-05-2013, 12:42 PM

The poll on this thread kinda contradicts that, though. It has the absolute narrowest of majority (50.1%) wanting to see the end of them.

I actually know quite a few Hibbies who don't want them to go bust.

s.a.m
18-05-2013, 12:55 PM
The poll on this thread kinda contradicts that, though. It has the absolute narrowest of majority (50.1%) wanting to see the end of them.

A further 36% want to see them in a lower division, though! I'm not sure the prevailing mood is magnanimous. :greengrin

Hibercelona
18-05-2013, 01:00 PM
According to them, its all going to be ok. Because Doncaster is on their side.

Was he not on the side of another club last season? :greengrin

Gus Fring
18-05-2013, 01:07 PM
According to them, its all going to be ok. Because Doncaster is on their side.

Was he not on the side of another club last season? :greengrin

I'm no sure I'd want Doncaster on my side anyway given how useless he is. I'd rather play against him than with him :wink:

The Sea-gull
18-05-2013, 01:31 PM
Listening to radio. Hearing John Robertson, Alan Preston and some random fans saying they won't be relegated this season. They might be right but it is typical yam attitude "it'll no happen coz we say it won't". Just like griffiths goal wasn't over the line because they said it wasn't and hibs will never win the Scottish cup coz they say we won't. Preston's attempts at putting a positive spin on things smacks of utter desperation. Chick young, brian mclaughlin and Richard Gordon pulling him apart.

Col2
18-05-2013, 01:33 PM
Alan Preston, John Blobbo, Brian what's his name are giving a rosy picture in radio. Preston sounds like he is in tears blaming everyone else and saying UBIG is nothing to do with club.

Chic comes on and tells Preston to stop talking rubbish.

No shame, no remorse and they sound like the guys defending sevco when it went pear shaped.

Hope they all rot in hell.

Hibercelona
18-05-2013, 01:36 PM
Alan Preston, John Blobbo, Brian what's his name are giving a rosy picture in radio. Preston sounds like he is in tears blaming everyone else and saying UBIG is nothing to do with club.

No shame, no remorse and they sound like the guys defending sevco when it went pear shaped.

Don't you know that "all is barry" and that it's "all very complex" to us mere hobos? :cb

Well done to Chick for realizing that Vlad was a crook from the very beginning. :applause:

The rest of us had no idea....

Says Hearts fans have been acting with dignity and class....

Then goes on to say that Rangers fans also behaved with dignity and class....

I'd like to know his definition of dignity and class. :faf:

hibsbollah
18-05-2013, 01:42 PM

:agree: Its the usual Sportsound swivel-eyed loon show. Just like sitting next to ill-informed roasters in the pub. The Hearts fans have shown 'Quiet dignity and fortitude' apparently:rolleyes:

Gus Fring
18-05-2013, 01:44 PM

Wouldn't expect anything else from the 3 biggest Yams they could get a hold of. Just had a listen, chic young the only one who's talking any sense.

Jim44
18-05-2013, 01:47 PM
Hearts in the SPL next season with a big points deduction is the best scenario for us vultures. I wouldn't fancy them, in the state they will be in, to escape relegation, they would then be relegated into a league with Rangers, forcimg them at best into a play-off situation (likely to be established by then). That could possibly keep them out of the SPL for two years (maybe more). If they escape with relegation to Div 1 next season, there is a chance they could pop back up in one year with a reasonably clean bill of health.

hibsbollah
18-05-2013, 01:47 PM
Says Hearts fans have been acting with dignity and class....

Then goes on to say that Rangers fans also behaved with dignity and class....

I'd like to know his definition of dignity and class. :faf:

Maybe he meant they were just quiet. They certainly were when Caldwell slotted the winner in anyway :faf::flag:

One Day Soon
18-05-2013, 01:48 PM
Think that one just went right over your head.

No, not really.

nonshinyfinish
18-05-2013, 01:49 PM
Maybe he meant they were just quiet. They certainly were when Caldwell slotted the winner in anyway :faf::flag:

The stewards showed real dignity and class in staying to applaud the players on their lap of honour.

greengnome
18-05-2013, 02:03 PM
The stewards showed real dignity and class in staying to applaud the players on their lap of honour.

C'mon ra dons...... GGTTH... :fenlonGet it right up thon yams.....:na na:

HibbySpurs
18-05-2013, 02:03 PM

This is a very well thought out post and the poster puts his point across very well and normally I would in agreement with what he is saying. Gloating over the dead is classless, much like I found people celebrating the death of Maggie Thatcher to be utterly wrong (regardless of what you thought of her and her politics). However in this case I must disagree with the OP as this is not a person but an entity and an is entirely different. For years we have watched a steady decline of our fortunes on the pitch as our board sought to make our club sustainable and with an infrastructure in which we could at least be proud of. Look across the city and you find a club playing in a stadium that has an ancient old main stand and the other three are decidedly "Jerry Built" at best. They had to go cap in hand to a city university to get a training ground and yet they have had far greater success on the pitch than we have. The reason for this is simple, they have spent money they never had, they have borrowed from Peter without even trying to pay Paul. They have chased an impossible dream as their infrastructure burned around them, their entire foundation is one made from pillars of sand and the whole lot is now coming down around them and the have the gall to ask why? They have cheated everyone by living beyond their means and have even cheated their own by stealing money from them and that is really sad, to pray on peoples love of something and fleece them blind is just plain wrong. For genuine Hearts fans who have followed their club through thick and thin I will feel some sympathy towards them should their club go to the wall much like I did for genuine Rangers fans as I have (nearly) been there and lost mine so have some idea how it feels. As for the club, the entity which is Hearts I have no sympathy whatsoever as it is this which has cheated and lied it's way to two Scottish Cups, the CL qualifiers and numerous top 3 finishes in recent years. I don't blame people for their mistakes BUT I do expect them to pay for them. The bill has arrived and it's well past due, if they are relegated on Monday that's the least punishment they deserve (IMVHO). GGTTH & GGTH

fatbloke
18-05-2013, 02:10 PM

My jambo mate looked me in the eye and said at least Hearts will come out of it debt free. My next question is - are you deluded/having a laugh or trying to get on that unfunny John Bishop's joke programme. Do any jambos have a grasp on reality.

Caversham Green
18-05-2013, 02:44 PM
My jambo mate looked me in the eye and said at least Hearts will come out of it debt free. My next question is - are you deluded/having a laugh or trying to get on that unfunny John Bishop's joke programme. Do any jambos have a grasp on reality.

Just for the avoidance of doubt, new owners could conceivably negotiate to shed the £10m they owe UBIG as part of the purchase deal, however that strikes me as unlikely since they will be dealing with someone who has a duty to obtain as much money as possible for UBIG's creditors. They cannot, under any circumstances, get rid of the £15m they owe Ukio. The administrator of Ukio has no involvement in the sale of the club, so no negotiation can take place. As with UBIG's administrator he is duty bound to raise as much money as possible for the creditors. That means that, as long as HoMFC remain in business he will continue to collect the interest under the terms of the loan agreement until the capital falls due in December 2015. If HoMFC go into administration he will either retain the loan for when they exit, because the loan is secured, or he will liquidate them by calling it in. The only way they can escape that £15m debt is to close down.

Frazerbob
18-05-2013, 02:44 PM

No

Thecat23
18-05-2013, 02:55 PM
Jambos saying how Vlad is still King. The same guy who lied and said he'd clear the debt. The same guy who lied and said Hearts would never be a selling club. The same guy who promised CL success within 5 years. The same guy who said they would have 2 World Cup stars. The same guy who said hearts would build a main stand that will be one of the best in Europe. The same guy who sacked their best manager they had in god knows how many years.

That's why we are laughing at you twats, that's why it will be hilarious to see you suffer. That's why out with you're own support every other club regard you as arrogant fannies who are plumiting so fast back to earth, there will be an explosion as big as the one that wiped the dinosaurs out.

HIBERNIAN-0762
18-05-2013, 03:08 PM
As I've stated many times I really must wonder what they are smoking/drinking up Gorgie way these days, Romanov's gangster tactics suits them perfectly IMO, they just like him, a bunch of sneering arrogant fuds who will be in the 1st/3rd division next season, I wonder what garbage they will spout about teams down there.

I hate them with a vengeance now and it's funny I never even used to be bothered by them as they are a nothing team to me.

Roll on Monday when can be rid of this vermin.

Chibs
18-05-2013, 03:28 PM

Where exactly does desantos say we shouldn't be discussing this? :confused:

qiut
18-05-2013, 04:12 PM
All this talk about Hears being a big team and how bad it would be losing them from the SPl are really backed up by these figures, Taken from an Aberdeen site http://aberdeenstats.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/spl-away-fans-at-pittodrie-2001-2013.html

How will we all survive with out the big, nae massive team?

An average of 977 fans ROFPMSL

Viva_Palmeiras
18-05-2013, 04:18 PM
All this talk about Hears being a big team and how bad it would be losing them from the SPl are really backed up by these figures, Taken from an Aberdeen site http://aberdeenstats.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/spl-away-fans-at-pittodrie-2001-2013.html

And prey tell how many wretched souls made it up the road today?

lyonhibs
18-05-2013, 04:19 PM

Over 300 more than us though, so I don't quite get the ROFPMSL??

Hermit Crab
18-05-2013, 04:22 PM
Ltyf

Frazerbob
18-05-2013, 04:42 PM
And prey tell how many wretched souls made it up the road today?

Mate at the game today said there were around 4 or 500. Worth noting that it was £5 for a ticket.

Gus Fring
18-05-2013, 04:43 PM
Barry Anderson @BarryAnderson_8
(http://twitter.com/BarryAnderson_8)Gary Locke says he is confident #Hearts (http://twitter.com/search?q=%23Hearts) will be in the #SPL (http://twitter.com/search?q=%23SPL) next season.

I'm confident we'll win the cup as well, doesn't mean **** all though.

We've no been bigging up our away support as a reason not to be punted out the league :wink:

HibbyAndy
18-05-2013, 04:49 PM
Jambos saying how Vlad is still King. The same guy who lied and said he'd clear the debt. The same guy who lied and said Hearts would never be a selling club. The same guy who promised CL success within 5 years. The same guy who said they would have 2 World Cup stars. The same guy who said hearts would build a main stand that will be one of the best in Europe. The same guy who sacked their best manager they had in god knows how many years.

That's why we are laughing at you twats, that's why it will be hilarious to see you suffer. That's why out with you're own support every other club regard you as arrogant fannies who are plumiting so fast back to earth, there will be an explosion as big as the one that wiped the dinosaurs out.

The same guy that said Hearts would never lose 5-0 to the old firm , Cue Celtic pumping them 5-0 weeks after that erseholes statement.

Hearts = Scotlands shame.

Andy74
18-05-2013, 04:53 PM
Clueless Jambos on Sportsound. Michael Stewart ripping into one of them to be fair.

The Falcon
18-05-2013, 04:59 PM

And they have spent tens of millions of pounds to achieve this superiority? 300?

Money well spent in Yamland (as long as its not theirs they're spending)

clerriehibs
18-05-2013, 04:59 PM

I don't know any Hibs fans that don't want them to go bust. Seems to be an extremely large number of Hibs fans wallowing in the prospect at the games too ... they even sing those very words.

Because the gimps claim the SPL can't survive without the Hearts Massive. I don't think the poster was making similar claims about Hibs; why the dig?

inglisavhibs
18-05-2013, 05:31 PM

Preston was embarrasing. First of all he tells us that they are self sufficient. Alan, take out the transfer money, and the European money and tell me now that Hearts ar self sufficient. I don 't think the SPL decision will matter much as I doubt they will have the income to make it through Christmas. Preston also stated that the bank might well accept £2m for all their debt. Is he unaware that the bank holds security over their ramshackle stadium and surrounding land. As usual, not a clue Alan. Is he also aware that Hearts directors are all Liths so how he can claim they have no input is bewildering. He basked in the so called glory so now he should man up and accept that some hard days are ahead.

Gus Fring
18-05-2013, 05:45 PM
Preston was embarrasing. First of all he tells us that they are self sufficient. Alan, take out the transfer money, and the European money and tell me now that Hearts ar self sufficient. I don 't think the SPL decision will matter much as I doubt they will have the income to make it through Christmas. Preston also stated that the bank might well accept £2m for all their debt. Is he unaware that the bank holds security over their ramshackle stadium and surrounding land. As usual, not a clue Alan. Is he also aware that Hearts directors are all Liths so how he can claim they have no input is bewildering. He basked in the so called glory so now he should man up and accept that some hard days are ahead.

It's easy to see why so many fans think they'll be ok when they keep being lied to by the media

greenginger
18-05-2013, 05:48 PM
Don't know if it was picked up earlier, but listening to Preston on the way to the game he said in all seriousness that the rain should drain off the Easter Road pitch because of the huge slope.

It was said without a hint of a joke, why is that imbecile allow access to a microphone. :confused:

Deansy
18-05-2013, 05:51 PM
I don't know any Hibs fans that don't want them to go bust. Seems to be an extremely large number of Hibs fans wallowing in the prospect at the games too ... they even sing those very words.

I don't want them to go - not until the derby-record shows in OUR favour. I want to avenge 30+ years of them 'buying/cheating/fixing' etc in these games, I.e. I want to see a Hibs-team, packed with our laddies, wreak havoc on them in every single derby-match with an aim to better or match 7-0 !!. In short, I want their fans to suffer like we've suffered !

After all these years of KNOWING that my club, my team, everything Hibernian, is and always will be head & shoulders
above ANYTHING they can produce yet, through their 'financially-enhanced' scheme, the record does not reflect that, is just wrong. To see Hibs restoring the derby-record to what it should be - on the pitch - would give me much more satisfaction than just laughing at them.

Aldo
18-05-2013, 05:57 PM
Read through some but not all of the last 10 or so pages. I want one and one thing only

Them to be wiped off the face of this earth, die, cease to be and never come back.

They can have their tainted cups and their derby victories (yes hard to take) but have lived outwith their means for a very long time.

I for one will be overjoyed to see them deducted points/relegated and forced to play some of the best youths in the country FARF!!

Yeah we got beaten 1-5 in the final but let's face it we would of still got the same stick if they won 1-2 or even 0-1.

I am now going to enjoy the lead up to the cup final in Sunday where I will meet up with some outstanding hibby mates and as well as being in the CF toast the demise of that bunch of cheating rogue bar stewards.

GG

clerriehibs
18-05-2013, 05:59 PM
I don't want them to go - not until the derby-record shows in OUR favour. I want to avenge 30+ years of them 'buying/cheating/fixing' etc in these games, I.e. I want to see a Hibs-team, packed with our ladies, wreak havoc on them in every single derby-match with an aim to better or match 7-0 !!. In short, I want their fans to suffer like we've suffered !

After all these years of KNOWING that my club, my team, everything Hibernian, is and always will be head & shoulders
above ANYTHING they can produce yet, through their 'financially-enhanced' scheme, the record does not reflect that, is just wrong. To see Hibs restoring the derby-record to what it should be - on the pitch - would give me much more satisfaction than just laughing at them.

Forget about it. Building some kind of derby run against them won't happen. They'll be in the basement leagues. If and when they did eventually crawl their way back, we'd struggle against them as much as we struggle now against so-called "lesser" teams, because we don't do cheating.

Let them die. ASAP.

Part/Time Supporter
18-05-2013, 06:19 PM

A point about the Hibs attendance at Aberdeen is that (for some reason only known to ESPN) almost every Aberdeen v Hibs game in recent years has been televised, usually at some unsociable hour. Whereas I can't recall the last Aberdeen v Hearts game to be televised.

Hermit Crab
18-05-2013, 06:37 PM
Pitiful, you didn't even mention our war record, or the size of our support. Also, they will be forever in our shadows etc., etc, etc.

You did so well, but the use of selective block capitals was a schoolboy error. See Gordon Jackson in the Great Escape for further evidence of the need to keep your guard up at all times.

"Good Luck".

Jack Hackett
18-05-2013, 06:37 PM
A point about the Hibs attendance at Aberdeen is that (for some reason only known to ESPN) almost every Aberdeen v Hibs game in recent years has been televised, usually at some unsociable hour. Whereas I can't recall the last Aberdeen v Hearts game to be televised.

Spot on. Sunday lunchtime being the norm

Biggie
18-05-2013, 06:40 PM
Don't know if it was picked up earlier, but listening to Preston on the way to the game he said in all seriousness that the rain should drain off the Easter Road pitch because of the huge slope.

It was said without a hint of a joke, why is that imbecile allow access to a microphone. :confused:

Exactly, I switched off at that point...he's a ****ing bellend.....and don't get me started on the programme at 5.30....had to switch off for fear of ripping the radio out the car.
Why won't any of the media man up and tell them the way it is not what they want to hear?

Bristolhibby
18-05-2013, 06:43 PM
Because the gimps claim the SPL can't survive without the Hearts Massive. I don't think the poster was making similar claims about Hibs; why the dig?

Was that not the same statement/threat that The The Rangers fans were saying last year?

Seem to be doing alright without them.

J

One Day Soon
18-05-2013, 06:50 PM
"Good Luck".

Thanks. Oh 5hit...

Hermit Crab
18-05-2013, 06:56 PM
Thanks. Oh 5hit...

That slip up got him and big X captured and shot by the SS. Similar scenario here. Caught and banned from Hibs net. :D

Famous Fiver
18-05-2013, 07:22 PM
Hopefully not premature but can I lead a vote of thanks to Caversham Green? His posts have brought a simplicity and clarity to the whole sorry shambles and I for one would like it to be him who officially announces ' Hearts are DEAD'

clerriehibs
18-05-2013, 07:34 PM
Hopefully not premature but can I lead a vote of thanks to Caversham Green? His posts have brought a simplicity and clarity to the whole sorry shambles and I for one would like it to be him who officially announces ' Hearts are DEAD'

If he does contact work, he should offer his services to Dundee, if they're allowed to petition the SPL talks on Monday ...

EuanH78
18-05-2013, 07:36 PM

We're going to have a ballot of the cup final attendees. Winner gets to drive the stake through their heart.

Corstorphine Hibby
18-05-2013, 07:53 PM
Quite. There is no prospect of Hearts being let off by the football authorities. They are simply not rushing to make a decision before all the facts are known.

The last thing we want is for Hearts to undo in the courts whatever judgement that comes their way because the SPL cut corners.

Softly, softly catchy monkey...

Another shameful example of the racist elements in the Hibs support..........

Hibs7
18-05-2013, 07:53 PM
Their delusion knows no bounds .....

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/128116-could-we-make-up-a-17-point-gap-next-season/

Part/Time Supporter
18-05-2013, 07:55 PM
A couple of wee stats (not really related to their finances, but what the heck)

This season (10th) is their lowest league position since they were last promoted out of SFL1 (1983)

This season (7 points, sans deduction) is the biggest positive gap Hibs have had to Hearts since 2001 (14 points).

Sas_The_Hibby
18-05-2013, 08:03 PM
In their position, we'd be saying the same though, wouldn't we?

I don't think many of them on that thread are saying it would be easy, but it would largely depend on how good (or bad) Partick or St Mirren, for example, were and 15 points is not impossible to make up over a whole season.

Steve20
18-05-2013, 08:09 PM
They need to be relegated on Monday. If they get deducted points in the SPL, they'll make it up over the course of a season.

Sas_The_Hibby
18-05-2013, 08:11 PM
They need to be relegated on Monday. If they get deducted points in the SPL, they'll make it up over the course of a season.

Could cost them their rightful Champions League place though! :wink::greengrin

TornadoHibby
18-05-2013, 08:13 PM
Their delusion knows no bounds .....

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/128116-could-we-make-up-a-17-point-gap-next-season/

CalMac (yesterday 11.42) has identified their biggest problem in terms of relegation but ignores the equally critical factors of limited quality of players being signed due to reduced available cash/possible enforced signing restrictions AND the highly likely loss of Tynecastle to repay part of the outstanding debt!

Sir David Gray
18-05-2013, 08:14 PM

Especially with Kris Boyd and David Goodwillie firing in the goals.

A late push for Europe might even be on the cards. :boo hoo:

monktonharp
18-05-2013, 08:25 PM
I happen to think that they will be in even more trouble next year than they are at the mo.:cb

matty_f
18-05-2013, 08:33 PM
Does anyone know how many shares at 11p each were made available for the share issue, and how many shares in total that made?

PatHead
18-05-2013, 08:41 PM
I happen to think that they will be in even more trouble next year than they are at the mo.:cb

I think they will be unable to complete next season as they will have no money and the administrators won't be as generous padding things out like Duff and Phelps

GreenCastle
18-05-2013, 08:51 PM
Having the yams around in the SPL with a points deduction / weakened team / possible transfer ban and hopefully give them a few beatings could make for an interesting season.

If they were to get relegated next year - they could find themselves in Div 1 at the same time as newco!

WindyMiller
18-05-2013, 08:52 PM
I think they will be unable to complete next season as they will have no money and the administrators won't be as generous padding things out like Duff and Phelps

:agree::agree:

I'm convinced the new ST money's spent, and we'll start hearing about wages not being paid etc.

Gatecrasher
18-05-2013, 09:02 PM
Do you know what I love best about the self sufficient without help from UBIG argument that was getting discussed on the bbc phone in after todays games is that it was only 6 months ago they couldn't pay their players.

WindyMiller
18-05-2013, 09:07 PM
Do you know what I love best about the self sufficient without help from UBIG argument that was getting discussed on the bbc phone in after todays games is that it was only 6 months ago they couldn't pay their players.

Or 2 days ago.

monktonharp
18-05-2013, 09:27 PM
This is a very well thought out post and the poster puts his point across very well and normally I would in agreement with what he is saying. Gloating over the dead is classless, much like I found people celebrating the death of Maggie Thatcher to be utterly wrong (regardless of what you thought of her and her politics). However in this case I must disagree with the OP as this is not a person but an entity and an is entirely different. For years we have watched a steady decline of our fortunes on the pitch as our board sought to make our club sustainable and with an infrastructure in which we could at least be proud of. Look across the city and you find a club playing in a stadium that has an ancient old main stand and the other three are decidedly "Jerry Built" at best. They had to go cap in hand to a city university to get a training ground and yet they have had far greater success on the pitch than we have. The reason for this is simple, they have spent money they never had, they have borrowed from Peter without even trying to pay Paul. They have chased an impossible dream as their infrastructure burned around them, their entire foundation is one made from pillars of sand and the whole lot is now coming down around them and the have the gall to ask why? They have cheated everyone by living beyond their means and have even cheated their own by stealing money from them and that is really sad, to pray on peoples love of something and fleece them blind is just plain wrong. For genuine Hearts fans who have followed their club through thick and thin I will feel some sympathy towards them should their club go to the wall much like I did for genuine Rangers fans as I have (nearly) been there and lost mine so have some idea how it feels. As for the club, the entity which is Hearts I have no sympathy whatsoever as it is this which has cheated and lied it's way to two Scottish Cups, the CL qualifiers and numerous top 3 finishes in recent years. I don't blame people for their mistakes BUT I do expect them to pay for them. The bill has arrived and it's well past due, if they are relegated on Monday that's the least punishment they deserve (IMVHO). GGTTH & GGTHI have tried to read through your post, twice. a wee bit of spelling,doubling up mistakes but never mind.what has really attracted me is the fact that you feel some emphathy for the gorgie mob, so for that ....I say f/ck-um.and for your simphathy re-Thatcherand her death,Ihave to tell you that I was delighted to see the end of her. you have no idea what she did,obviously, to the working class of the whiole of the country and no idea of her total disregard for Scotland as no one voted her in the first place, never mind when she got power. as for the decent auld Jambos you mention, I can tell equally repugnant stories of some of those buggers that have laughed at us for years and jumped on the Vladmobile waggon to enjoy the ride.bye bye jambos. and then you have the temerity to even mention an extinct club called Rangers, on here. bolt ya radge.

monktonharp
18-05-2013, 10:13 PM
A point about the Hibs attendance at Aberdeen is that (for some reason only known to ESPN) almost every Aberdeen v Hibs game in recent years has been televised, usually at some unsociable hour. Whereas I can't recall the last Aberdeen v Hearts game to be televised. the very point I wanted to make my friend, but could not until I caught up with all the news:wink: for the last 3 years, our branch has struggled to put a bus on,because of those circumstances! the guy that runs the western bar in laurencekirk must think we've folded. 6x50=300 so add that to HFC statistics for away travel to Aberdeen in the last 3 years.

Technofob
18-05-2013, 10:16 PM

Hope they all rot in hell. Preston is by far the biggest coq on the radio - he then went on to imply that Hahahertz were being picked on by the SPL - asking if Stuart Milne, Geoff Brown or Sir Tom's businesses had gone into administration would Aberdeen, St J and Hibs be penalized? I'm no expert but I'd imagine that the 3 clubs mentioned are totally separate from the main business? Clutching at straws - total throbber.

Hibs90
18-05-2013, 10:30 PM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/v/862262_10151565661537323_915582284_n.jpg?oh=120dd4 e3efeff9a4b958a0967445263a&oe=519989DC&__gda__=1369070318_1301a180eaabed832a1494513323d0c 3

What a bunch of morons.

They do know there club is about to be extinct?

The Falcon
18-05-2013, 10:32 PM

This may have already been discussed but who is providing them with banking facilities? I would imagine that given that UKIO are facing liquidation and UBIG are insolvent, with their only marketable assets secured against their extensive debt, there is not a rush to provide them with any sort of working overdraft. Who in their right mind would give them credit?

Attempting to continue is fraught with difficulties and the longer they continue the less chance I can see of any rescue being succesful. I suspect they were actually trying to engineer a situation where they got to the end of the season before attepting to enter voluntary administration before UBIG folded and they very nearly got there. Likely scenario now is they get this SPL hearing out the way and then proceed with that plan knowing they would /will almost certainly be liquidated, and trying to get the Football Club bought over ASAP, in time for the new season and before the gory details are uncovered (ala Rangers/Secvo/Green and Whyte) in Lithuania.

I dont think it can work now though.

Mikey
18-05-2013, 10:33 PM
What a bunch of morons.

Job done though, eh.

WindyMiller
18-05-2013, 10:35 PM
Does anyone know how many shares at 11p each were made available for the share issue, and how many shares in total that made?

more than 16million

http://www.heartsfc.co.uk/staticFiles/59/b9/0,,10289~178521,00.pdf

SmashinGlass
18-05-2013, 10:36 PM
Job done though, eh.

5-1 etc, etc.......

Danderhall Hibs
18-05-2013, 10:37 PM
What a bunch of morons.

Deary me. Should say "1875".

Cabbage East
18-05-2013, 10:42 PM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/v/862262_10151565661537323_915582284_n.jpg?oh=120dd4 e3efeff9a4b958a0967445263a&oe=519989DC&__gda__=1369070318_1301a180eaabed832a1494513323d0c 3

What a bunch of morons.

I'd love to wade into those mutants.

The Falcon
18-05-2013, 10:43 PM
Preston is by far the biggest coq on the radio - he then went on to imply that Hahahertz were being picked on by the SPL - asking if Stuart Milne, Geoff Brown or Sir Tom's businesses had gone into administration would Aberdeen, St J and Hibs be penalized? I'm no expert but I'd imagine that the 3 clubs mentioned are totally separate from the main business? Clutching at straws - total throbber.

Deans mentioned this in The Sun this morning and you are right in that it is the individual themselves that own the clubs concerned, not their company's. In Hibs case it would probably apply if something was to happen to HFC Holdings who are the parent or Farmer personally. I think Preston's point was if Farmer himself suffered some sort of catastrophe and I imagine, as owner, the question as to the application of the same rule would certainly have to be asked. That scenario is very unlikely however, as Farmer does not appear to be thick.

Bostonhibby
18-05-2013, 10:53 PM
What a bunch of morons.

And not one solitary banner about their clubs plight, dear me. Can we safely assume they will be knocking up another banner in support of celtc for the final?. They truly deserve everything that's coming. Except the shares because they won't be!

trev the hat
18-05-2013, 10:56 PM
Preston is by far the biggest coq on the radio - he then went on to imply that Hahahertz were being picked on by the SPL - asking if Stuart Milne, Geoff Brown or Sir Tom's businesses had gone into administration would Aberdeen, St J and Hibs be penalized? I'm no expert but I'd imagine that the 3 clubs mentioned are totally separate from the main business? Clutching at straws - total throbber.

Yip I heard that drivel aswell, Chick Hun told him he was talking total nonsense & stopped him trying to but in as did Richard Gordon fair play to them both, even Blobby was talking SLIGHTLY less keech

Pete
18-05-2013, 10:59 PM

What a bunch of morons.

You do tend to find your creative side when you have time and money at your disposal.

No doubt down to them still living with their parents and not having girlfriends to worry about.

I don't even need to comment on the questionable clothing, terrible hair and bad posture.

Sir David Gray
18-05-2013, 11:05 PM

What a bunch of morons.

Their obsession with us is really quite disturbing.

BH Hibs
18-05-2013, 11:17 PM
What a bunch of morons.

And not one solitary banner about their clubs plight, dear me. Can we safely assume they will be knocking up another banner in support of celtc for the final?. They truly deserve everything that's coming. Except the shares because they won't be!

This is why I hope they go pop. I used to think I hope they survive and I'd feel some sort of sympathy for them but they have become more arrogant over the last few years and the constant 5-1's and we ended you while they're club is on the brink beggars belief.

i remember Hands of Hibs and public figures appearing on TV with the Tshirts on and radio presenters highlighting our cause but even now they would rather have a banner slagging us off than protesting against the regime that has left them in this state. I would happily wager that they care more about what happens next Sunday than what happens on Monday. **** them let them die

Treadstone
18-05-2013, 11:42 PM

Agree with the first part however as annoucing the 'Hearts are DEAD' he will have to get in the queue! Hopefully on Monday.

Cabbage East
18-05-2013, 11:44 PM
Can we all just take a moment to look at their clothes. Just look at them. If ever there was an image that summed up the mutants, that's it. Dear god, if I had a stroke in a foreign country and woke up wearing that gear I'd sue their government.

Leithenhibby
18-05-2013, 11:58 PM
Can we all just take a moment to look at their clothes. Just look at them. If ever there was an image that summed up the mutants, that's it. Dear god, if I had a stroke in a foreign country and woke up wearing that gear I'd sue their government.

:agree: haha

I don't think we need worry too much.

It's a win win situation, and no matter how hard they try to wind us up, we will always have the last laugh :agree: all the way from our wellies :aok:

Hibee87
19-05-2013, 12:05 AM
best laugh I had all day was turning on forth 1 just after full time and they were discussing boyd to hearts hahaha genuinely saying a player like him would improve them, and with ngoo, and possibly Sutton (they went sure) leaving boys would be a fgreat signing :faf::faf:

hibeedonald
19-05-2013, 12:55 AM
Their obsession with us is really quite disturbing.

On page 495 of a Hearts thread.

macca70
19-05-2013, 12:58 AM
And the Happy 19th May messages have begun.

I think the 20th of May might become a more significant date.

What really really gets me is that throughout the last few weeks, I've never heard any of them have a bad word to say against Romanov.

It's beyond belief, they regard the mentalist as some sort of saviour that saved the club from The Pie Man, whereas in reality he's run them into the ground.

Why are they not burning pictures of him outside Tynie and protesting about his actions? Instead they decide to celebrate the successes under his reign and hail him as some sort of King.

It's that attitude which makes me not give a **** if they don't live to see another day.

Pete
19-05-2013, 01:05 AM
On page 495 of a Hearts thread.

totally different and a ridiculous comparison.

macca70
19-05-2013, 01:08 AM
Can we contact the companies that make Dictionaries and have them put in the definition of the word Irony as this:

super_vlad
Yesterday, 23:03
Happy 19th, make sure you let them know as well!

RIP Hibernian FC 1875-2012

EdinMike
19-05-2013, 01:14 AM

What really really gets me is that throughout the last few weeks, I've never heard any of them have a bad word to say against Romanov.

It's beyond belief, they regard the mentalist as some sort of saviour that saved the club from The Pie Man, whereas in reality he's run them into the ground.

Why are they not burning pictures of him outside Tynie and protesting about his actions? Instead they decide to celebrate the successes under his reign and hail him as some sort of King.

It's that attitude which makes me not give a **** if they don't live to see another day.

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Guardian/Pix/pictures/2009/5/25/1243245621873/North-Korea-military-001.jpg http://news.bbcimg.co.uk/media/images/60357000/jpg/_60357157_014794734-1.jpg

Hearts Fans... DKRP Military...

Both are made to love their leader, no matter what he does.

hibeedonald
19-05-2013, 01:16 AM
totally different and a ridiculous comparison.

Nah it annoys me when people say "Hibs are obsessed with Hearts", "Hearts are obsessed with Hibs". We have banners about them, they have banners about us, we sing songs about them, they sings songs about us. It's called Rivalry.

Pete
19-05-2013, 01:26 AM
Nah it annoys me when people say "Hibs are obsessed with Hearts", "Hearts are obsessed with Hibs". We have banners about them, they have banners about us, we sing songs about them, they sings songs about us. It's called Rivalry.

Point taken but where are our banners about them? Where are the recent disrespectful quotes from our players in the press about them?

A three year old child was granted a wee kick-about with Marius Zaliukas and the point he was eager to get across was "Never let THEM forget 5-1"...to a small child.

There's rivalry and there's obsession. I think we have remained fairly grounded while they have let themselves get carried away with all the Romanov rubbish and have become frustrated that they haven't streaked away from their neighbours. It's turned into a poisonous exercise to belittle our club to make themselves feel bigger. Even those who are old enough to remember the bad times at hearts have fallen into the trap.

We are absolutely nothing like them.

Jack Hackett
19-05-2013, 01:39 AM
Point taken but where are our banners about them? Where are the recent disrespectful quotes from our players in the press about them?

A three year old child was granted a wee kick-about with Marius Zaliukas and the point he was eager to get across was "Never let THEM forget 5-1"...to a small child.

There's rivalry and there's obsession. I think we have remained fairly grounded while they have let themselves get carried away with all the Romanov rubbish and have become frustrated that they haven't streaked away from their neighbours. It's turned into a poisonous exercise to belittle our club to make themselves feel bigger. Even those who are old enough to remember the bad times at hearts have fallen into the trap.

Sums it up perfectly
:top marks

hibeedonald
19-05-2013, 01:56 AM

Well how about the printed money sheets for starters. Or Tynecastle Flats banner. There's been a few. I like these banners etc the're good banter, some of their players definitely show a lack of respect but so have ours in the past, Riordan in the pub one example I can think of. I don't think they are obsessed anymore than we are.

Pete
19-05-2013, 02:33 AM
Well how about the printed money sheets for starters. Or Tynecastle Flats banner. There's been a few. I like these banners etc the're good banter, some of their players definitely show a lack of respect but so have ours in the past, Riordan in the pub one example I can think of. I don't think they are obsessed anymore than we are.

One or two on our side but it's not on the same scale as the stuff they display. Do you attend derbies or know hearts fans who can point you in the direction of social media displaying anti-hibs stuff at other games?

As for comments? Our indiscretions are in the distant past compared to their players disrespectful comments. It's pathetic and smacks of men with small appendages.

They are definitely more uneasy with our presence than we are with there's.

..anyway, this is their day so I'll let them off for 24 hours.

Viva_Palmeiras
19-05-2013, 07:08 AM
The cling-ons. ?

Davy Mac
19-05-2013, 07:16 AM

Personally, I think they really are crapping themselves and just don't know what's around the corner.

If there was ever a defining moment of ruing the day and you reap what you sow.....

Viva_Palmeiras
19-05-2013, 07:21 AM
So as an alternative can we now call the Jambos/yams

the cling-ons?

19-05-2013, 07:21 AM
What a bunch of morons.

Nope, their club is in absolute turmoil, their list of problems is endless but as usual its "hibs this" and "hibs that".

Cringeworthy doesn't even begin to describe their overly unhealthy obsession with us TBH.

clerriehibs
19-05-2013, 07:23 AM

What's rivalry when one half of it is dead?

One city one team!

19-05-2013, 07:28 AM
Can we contact the companies that make Dictionaries and have them put in the definition of the word Irony as this:

super_vlad
Yesterday, 23:03
Happy 19th, make sure you let them know as well!

RIP Hibernian FC 1875-2012

:faf::faf::faf:

Okay then, your club is so ***** that they couldn't even beat a "dead club" this season haha :fenlon

Oh hearts fans you truly are comedy gold :faf:

Kaiser1962
19-05-2013, 07:31 AM

But this is different. This thread is about honesty, dignity and integrity. Its about taking some innocent Lith's hard earned money and *****ing it on useless cack like Nade with no intention of ever honouring the deal, and laughing when its suggested that you do. Its worshipping mercs like "Rudi" and "Zal" who they claim are "Hearts men" but threaten to leave because someone is paid more than them. Skatchell left and Zaliukas was accomodated and is now leaving. Skatchell could have returned twice last season but couldnt agree terms. Hearts men my erse. Kevin Thomson wanted to come back and did.

If they are to survive, if they actually WANT to survive then let them suggest actually paying their bills. They celebrate the success the Lithuanian savers and pension funds have brought them then let them show a modicum of dignity and honour Heart of Midlothian by repaying every penny stolen by the crooks that are the Romanov's.

lord bunberry
19-05-2013, 07:55 AM
But this is different. This thread is about honesty, dignity and integrity. Its about taking some innocent Lith's hard earned money and *****ing it on useless cack like Nade with no intention of ever honouring the deal, and laughing when its suggested that you do. Its worshipping mercs like "Rudi" and "Zal" who they claim are "Hearts men" but threaten to leave because someone is paid more than them. Skatchell left and Zaliukas was accomodated and is now leaving. Skatchell could have returned twice last season but couldnt agree terms. Hearts men my erse. Kevin Thomson wanted to come back and did.

If they are to survive, if they actually WANT to survive then let them suggest actually paying their bills. They celebrate the success the Lithuanian savers and pension funds have brought them then let them show a modicum of dignity and honour Heart of Midlothian by repaying every penny stolen by the crooks that are the Romanov's.

I would say this thread is more about wanting hearts to die more than anything else. Everyday i log on I hope to read the news that they have finally been closed down.

Saorsa
19-05-2013, 08:06 AM
I would say this thread is more about wanting hearts to die more than anything else. Everyday i log on I hope to read the news that they have finally been closed down.:thumbsup::thumbsup::top marks Particularly that bit

Leithenhibby
19-05-2013, 08:10 AM
For who it may concern!... :thumbsup:

I'm not going soft on this, but what would Edinbra have without that manky lot?

We love the banter, we love slagging our Yam mates after good results, we love all of this and now we have a chance to show who is "King".....

I for one, would miss this. Easter Road & Tynecastle, when rocking, is such a top fixture in Scottish football.... We'd all miss that.

Don't get me wrong, I want to see them suffer, but I want to be the one handing out some of the "Pain" :aok:

The 20th is firmly in my calender....... :wink:

Saorsa
19-05-2013, 08:12 AM
I'm not going soft on this, but what would Edinbra have without that manky lot?

We love the banter, we love slagging our Yam mates after good results, we love all of this and now we have a chance to show who is "King".....

I for one, would miss this. Easter Road & Tynecastle, when rocking, is such a top fixture in Scottish football.... We'd all miss that.

Don't get me wrong, I want to see them suffer, but I want to be the one handing out some of the "Pain" :aok:

The 20th is firmly in my calender....... :wink:I think you should just speak for yersel instead of all the 'we' stuff :aok:

Leithenhibby
19-05-2013, 08:14 AM
I think you should just speak for yersel instead of all the 'we' stuff :aok:

I can understand, and for that reason I'll edit that post! haha

JollyGreenGiant
19-05-2013, 08:16 AM
Cannae believe I am waking up this morning to messages of 'Happy 5-1 day'.

Are they being serious, their club is almost dead - arrogant ******** right till the bitter end!

Just hope they die soon!

Www1875hfc
19-05-2013, 08:20 AM

Cant wait for this to happen.

Glad i bought the plot,so the 2 o them can rot side by side. :cb

Hibs07p
19-05-2013, 08:24 AM
Back on track here, definitive questions regarding Hearts ownership by the SPL need to be answered tomorrow. We all know there is a concerted effort from the YAMS trying to convince everybody that they are a stand alone self sustaining company. Keeping it as simple as possible, the definitive question that the SPL should ask tomorrow is this:

Do HMFC PLC (or whoever they call themselves) have the authority to sell the Club, or does it's recognised Parent Company (79% shares) have that authority?

IMO there can be only one answer, UBIG are the parent company, they're ****ed and so are HMFC. Relegation is the only outcome tomorrow, unless there are extenuating circumstances, such as another bowel collapse from the SPL.

GGTTH