PDA

View Full Version : Yams Share Transfers Agreed/Cooling off period

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190

monktonharp
22-11-2012, 08:45 PM
Hearts held a gun to their head. Defer your wages or the club goes bust and you will see nothing.source? :wink: but I do see what your thinking. suppose many people over the years have had that put to them if they were employed by a company facing "cash flow" problems.

greenginger
22-11-2012, 08:51 PM
Why? We wouldn't get it.

No, but we would'nt have to put up with the scarf twirling, big team ,big headed tossers anymore either.

CropleyWasGod
22-11-2012, 08:55 PM
No, but we would'nt have to put up with the scarf twirling, big team ,big headed tossers anymore either.

I'm not getting you. If they're getting liquidated anyway, why would we put ourselves in a position where we might be even more out of pocket?

Gonny write it down slowly, please? I am tired tonight. :greengrin

greenginger
22-11-2012, 09:12 PM
I'm not getting you. If they're getting liquidated anyway, why would we put ourselves in a position where we might be even more out of pocket?

Sorry, just silly thoughts going through my head.

1) Yams are selling tickets for the Cup tie at ER and have the cash.

2) Yams go tits up before game takes place and are still holding cash.

3) VAT man says,you sold tickets for match through an agent ( the Yams ) who has screwed you , but I still want my tax.

4) Yam says I bought ticket for match at ER which has not gone ahead and I want my money back.

Not going to happen anyway, so rest your weary head. :wink:

CropleyWasGod
22-11-2012, 09:17 PM

Sorry, just silly thoughts going through my head.

1) Yams are selling tickets for the Cup tie at ER and have the cash.

2) Yams go tits up before game takes place and are still holding cash.

3) VAT man says,you sold tickets for match through an agent ( the Yams ) who has screwed you , but I still want my tax.

4) Yam says I bought ticket for match at ER which has not gone ahead and I want my money back.

Not going to happen anyway, so rest your weary head. :wink:

Yam would claim refunds from the liquidator. Hibbies claim from us.

VAT man wouldn't have a claim from us, since we refunded all the money we received. He might have a claim in the liquidation, but he'd get nowt.

VickMackie
22-11-2012, 10:18 PM
No, the game is under the auspices of the SFA, so Hibs, and to an extent Hearts, would surely be considered agents of the SFA.

Anyway, the game will go ahead, in spite of all our wishful thinking, so it's all hypothetical. I still see them scraping by until January but then it could be all down to how many players they can offload as to whether they see out the rest of the season.

I reckon they'll get through to the end of the season after shifting a load of players.

It wouldn't surprise me if they discover a few wonder kids and sell them off for millions 6-12 months later. That's why they need to die now!

Ozyhibby
23-11-2012, 12:04 AM
The £250,000 they have to bring up to date by 16th Dec cannot be their full wage bill but must represent the amount they persuaded the top earners to forgo. Which means that by mid December they actually have to find about £750,000. And pay the tax bill.
How much have they raised?

#FromTheCapital
23-11-2012, 08:13 AM
I reckon they'll get through to the end of the season after shifting a load of players.

It wouldn't surprise me if they discover a few wonder kids and sell them off for millions 6-12 months later. That's why they need to die now!

No chance, any wonder kids they might of had would've been scared off by Rix and Thomson

poolman
23-11-2012, 09:52 AM
Ma wife works am awright McGlynn said he wants to see 1m raised .. where are all these different targets being plucked from?
He also said he would defer his wages again if required.

Hope this whole **** circus has its lights put out for good by end of the year.

Also bletherin on about the Yams in the war again and McCrae's battalion :rolleyes:

Good on ye Yams, if it wasn't for you lot we would be getting governed from Berlin :rolleyes:

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/john-mcglynn-hearts-players-gave-1451163

brog
23-11-2012, 09:53 AM
Hearts held a gun to their head. Defer your wages or the club goes bust and you will see nothing.

I'm sure you're right & I'm also sure the players did agree to defer their wages for a month. What I believe is inconceivable is Yams actually producing written & signed contract amendments to that effect. If that was case they'd be doing an amendment every week or two!! IMO Yams just told SPL the players had amended their contracts & SPL ( unfortunately fairly understandably ) used that as excuse to delay taking further action & pushing Yams over the edge. Don't worry though, an avalanche is pretty hard to stop particularly when the only thing in it's way is a pile of fairy cakes!

truehibernian
23-11-2012, 09:55 AM

Don't fret, they've not got any wonder kids - they do have some very good youngsters though, so if they survive which they will in my opinion, they'll have some good kids to bring on - clearly the danger will be inconsistency but it will be very much like Mowbray's Hibs teams - they don't however possess talent like Brown, Riordan and Fletcher though.

They signed a young 15 year old recently who is a terrific young player and who apparently strolled through the Scotland trials - Hibs were in for him but the lad is a Hearts fan.

Believe it or not it's teams like Livingston that are nurturing some great talent at the moment. Hibs have got a couple of cracking young kids on their books too, but the competitiveness to get youngsters signed up is just as intense at youth level as it is at senior level.

The Green Goblin
23-11-2012, 11:40 AM
Also bletherin on about the Yams in the war again and McCrae's battalion :rolleyes:

Good on ye Yams, if it wasn't for you lot we would be getting governed from Berlin :rolleyes:

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/john-mcglynn-hearts-players-gave-1451163

That is utterly shameful - mentioning the war dead in the same sentence as overpaid players from a corrupt club who bought into a crackpot crook`s bs and are paying the price for living beyond their means. Dreadful. Hearts class.

Technofob
23-11-2012, 12:11 PM

When did the Jamtards become so obsessed about winning the wars - I can't remember them making such a big deal about it until the memorial at Haymarket was removed for the fekkin tram works a couple of years ago!!

green glory
23-11-2012, 12:14 PM
That is utterly shameful - mentioning the war dead in the same sentence as overpaid players from a corrupt club who bought into a crackpot crook`s bs and are paying the price for living beyond their means. Dreadful. Hearts class.

The thing that gets me about the McRae's battalion thing is that whether or not it included Hearts players is pretty much incidental. Their deaths should be no more or less valued than those from other units who died. Hibs players also died in the First World War. We don't try to 'own' their sacrifice though in the way the Yams do.

Making a comparison between slavishly deferring your wages, because your daft enough to work for a tax withholding financial basket case of a company with a cynical manipulative boss, and people who died on the battlefield is frankly quite crass.

JimBHibees
23-11-2012, 12:15 PM

Tend to agree, pretty poor to be honest. No other people in Scotland at that time went to war of course.

matty_f
23-11-2012, 12:17 PM
It's hardly surprising from a club as morally bankrupt as they are just about financially bankrupt.

Golden Bear
The thing that gets me about the McRae's battalion thing is that whether or not it included Hearts players is pretty much incidental. Their deaths should be no more or less valued than those from other units who died. Hibs players also died in the First World War. We don't try to 'own' their sacrifice though in the way the Yams do.

Making a comparison between slavishly deferring your wages, because your daft enough to work for a tax withholding financial basket case of a company with a cynical manipulative boss, and people who died on the battlefield is frankly quite crass.

:agree:

Excellent post.

Geo_1875
When did the Jamtards become so obsessed about winning the wars - I can't remember them making such a big deal about it until the memorial at Haymarket was removed for the fekkin tram works a couple of years ago!!

Their older fans were very respectful towards all war dead and held special regard for the WWI team who went off to fight in the war.

It's only recently that they started claiming a special place in history as the only team that ever lost players in the conflicts since.

I say God bless them as my German is not very good.

Pedantic_Hibee
23-11-2012, 01:26 PM
Their poppy-watching is frankly cringeworthy.

Keith_M
23-11-2012, 02:49 PM

I already am and it's not as bad as everybody thinks.

:greengrin

Did you realise that Hearts are actually to blame for the whole Nazi era and the Second World War?

The defeat of Germany, and the subsequent war reparations, laid the foundations for the resentment that provided the Nazi party's rise to power and, as a result, the devastation of the WWII

Now, if Hearts hadn't single-handedly beaten the Germans in WWI, then the terrible horrors that followed would NEVER have happened.

Jist saying likes....................

green glory
23-11-2012, 03:21 PM
Did you realise that Hearts are actually to blame for the whole Nazi era and the Second World War?

The defeat of Germany, and the subsequent war reparations, laid the foundations for the resentment that provided the Nazi party's rise to power and, as a result, the devastation of the WWII

Now, if Hearts hadn't single-handedly beaten the Germans in WWI, then the terrible horrors that followed would NEVER have happened.

Jist saying lines....................

This is of course correct. No harm done though because luckily we had swarms of maroon Spitfires in WWII to protect our island nation.

#FromTheCapital
23-11-2012, 03:52 PM

Quite a coincidence that most hearts fans have behaved like Hitlers followers throughout the Romanov era.

CyberSauzee
23-11-2012, 03:56 PM

Does this constitute Godwin's Law? :wink:

Anyway, Hitler did plan to build a 400,000 capacity stadium. And you wonder where Vlad gets his idea from...

http://www.spiegel.de/international/germany/remains-of-grandstand-recall-hitler-s-plan-to-build-giant-stadium-a-861889.html

CyberSauzee
23-11-2012, 04:05 PM
With the latest Yamtastic fund raising event here...

http://www.heartsfc.co.uk/articles/20121123/family-fun-day_2241384_2989482

...I can't but help thinking of Brian Potter trying to raise funds for The Phoenix Club.

Situated in the Gorgie Suite from 12 noon until 4, the Family Fun Day is open to all with a donation asked for on the door.

Activities on the day will include a bouncy castle, arts and crafts, face painting, hair braiding, temporary tattoos, mini makeovers, speedcage, crossbar challenge, homebaking, tombola, raffles and performances. Access to all activities will again be subject to a minimum donation of £1.

The Green Goblin
23-11-2012, 05:15 PM

...I can't but help thinking of Brian Potter trying to raise funds for The Phoenix Club.

:greengrin. Excellent comparison!! Haha. Maybe they'll also have (permanent) face-painting and a giant inflatable c0ck.

Saorsa
23-11-2012, 05:21 PM

...I can't but help thinking of Brian Potter trying to raise funds for The Phoenix Club.12 'til 4, must be so they dinnae have tae put the lights on :greengrin ****in' tramps

green glory
23-11-2012, 05:30 PM
:greengrin. Excellent comparison!! Haha. Maybe they'll also have (permanent) face-painting and a giant inflatable c0ck.

Who needs an inflatable one if Klansman Mackay's attending?

Keith_M
23-11-2012, 05:50 PM
Does this constitute Godwin's Law? :wink:

I did think about that while writing but, to be fair, I didn't suggest at any point that the YAMS were Nazis, just that they were almost solely responsible for their existence

:wink:

"Activities on the day will include a bouncy castle,......"

Is Nade back?

:dunno:

SloopJB
23-11-2012, 06:28 PM
tee hee hee

so have they not actually raised any actual cash with their actual dumb fundraising then actually?

it makes you laugh eh

Phil D. Rolls
23-11-2012, 06:36 PM

Funny, I always think about him when I hear the Willie Bauld suite being mentioned. All it will take is Skacel to have a few beers and a kebab for the picture to be complete.

matty_f
23-11-2012, 07:26 PM
tee hee hee

so have they not actually raised any actual cash with their actual dumb fundraising then actually?

it makes you laugh eh

The whole situation with that bunch of tramps makes me laugh.

Pedantic_Hibee
23-11-2012, 08:02 PM
The whole situation with that bunch of tramps makes me laugh.

Absolute ditto.

If it wasn't so funny it would be cringeworthy.

Ply a Jambo with a crate of Red Bull and I'd still ask him how he sleeps at night.

Fife-Hibee
23-11-2012, 08:03 PM
Never laughed so much in ma life as i have in the last few weeks !! Hahahahaha ! Get it round ye ya hearts f.... Hahahaha

HIBERNIAN-0762
24-11-2012, 07:32 AM
It's getting so funny now it's embarrassing to be honest, what a pathetic bunch they are and it just goes to show how the mighty have fallen...big team indeed!...tombola--face-painting-- :rolleyes:

The Falcon
24-11-2012, 08:29 AM
What is truly pathetic is the two clubs who shamefully exploit the bravery of our armed forces for their own financial gain are the same two clubs who immorally, if not quite illegally, take whatever steps they can to avoid paying their rightful taxes which enable our forces to operate in as safe a way as possible.

Other clubs just quietly go about their business doing whatever the two "establishment" teams do, only they do it without fanfare but they do it far more effectively.

Hearts (and Rangers) should be utterly ashamed of themselves and their self-serving conduct.

PatHead
24-11-2012, 09:10 AM
Daughter is a teacher in an Edinburgh school. Hearts came in with the Cup this week and demanded a pound for a photo with the Cup.
How desperate are they to raise money! :faf::faf:

clerriehibs
24-11-2012, 09:34 AM
Daughter is a teacher in an Edinburgh school. Hearts came in with the Cup this week and demanded a pound for a photo with the Cup.

Hope all this money raising is declared for tax!

Spike Mandela
24-11-2012, 09:36 AM

From schoolkids? That's staggering and just plain wrong:jamboclow Sickening desperados.

Just Alf
24-11-2012, 09:40 AM

May have changed :D ...... When they went to my daughters school it was £2
£1 for a yam charity... Not the yams (at that point anyway!) and £1 for school funds.

Fife-Hibee
24-11-2012, 09:48 AM

So they're no happy with the bairns xmas money" they have moved on to their dinner money !! Hahahahahahaha

poolman
24-11-2012, 09:48 AM
I already am and it's not as bad as everybody thinks.

:greengrin I love Dusseldorf myself :agree:

iwasthere1972
24-11-2012, 09:52 AM

They should be reported to Social Services. Riff Raff.

SloopJB
24-11-2012, 11:19 AM
Based on recent media reports and about 7 years of ticking and tocking I'd say they are pretty desperate for cash.
As for demanding a pound for a photo, are they not giving the kids an option?

Bostonhibby
24-11-2012, 11:22 AM
Based on recent media reports and about 7 years of ticking and tocking I'd say they are pretty desperate for cash.
As for demanding a pound for a photo, are they not giving the kids an option?

Yep , its their money and their lunch or they get chinese burns.

Just Alf
24-11-2012, 11:23 AM
Yep , its their money and their lunch or they get chinese burns.

:D

The Green Goblin
24-11-2012, 11:27 AM

That is a new low, even for them. What a disgrace.

Eyrie
24-11-2012, 11:46 AM
I've lost count of the number of different fundraising groups trying to bail them out. Compiled the following list and I'm sure I've missed some.

Supporting Hearts In Trouble - not to be confused with ...
Supporting Hearts In Trouble (Edinburgh)
Fans And Romanov Together - which opposes ...
Buy Out Romanov, Rebuild Our World
The Hearts Emergency Fundraising Trust
Buying Up Shares Trust
Romanov Investment Programme.

Jack Hackett
24-11-2012, 12:02 PM
I've lost count of the number of different fundraising groups trying to bail them out. Compiled the following list and I'm sure I've missed some.

Buying Up Shares Trust

:faf:

Lost a mouthful of coffee there when I had a second look

YehButNoBut
24-11-2012, 12:07 PM

Buying Up Shares Trust

Superb :top marks

St Pats Branch
24-11-2012, 12:10 PM

Buying Up Shares Trust

Are you the Judean people's front?

**** OFF!
We're the people's front of Judea!

oldbiker
24-11-2012, 12:14 PM

Buying Up Shares Trust

heidtheba
24-11-2012, 12:26 PM

Lost a mouthful of coffee there when I had a second look

Yup, missed it first time too! Well done sir.

Don Giovanni
24-11-2012, 12:37 PM

Buying Up Shares Trust

:bye:

Just Alf
24-11-2012, 12:41 PM
Oh God..... Massive whoosh moment from me when I read it ..... Soooo glad I didn't reply with what I was going to! :D

cabbageandribs1875
24-11-2012, 12:47 PM
i've lost count of the number of different fundraising groups trying to bail them out. Compiled the following list and i'm sure i've missed some.

supporting hearts in trouble - not to be confused with ...
supporting hearts in trouble (edinburgh)
fans and romanov together - which opposes ...
buy out romanov, rebuild our world
the hearts emergency fundraising trust
buying up shares trust
romanov investment programme.

lol ;)

iwasthere1972
24-11-2012, 04:37 PM
Where is it going to stop? Hearts are not content with doing the Yam kids out of their Christmas presents (adults have spent all the festive money on shares and cake mix instead of bikes and dolls) but now they are stooping as low as getting their dinner money as well by going around the schools and demanding £1 to have their photo with the big cup. Piggy banks will be next. Time to call Esther Rantzen.

killie-hibby
24-11-2012, 10:36 PM

Buying Up Shares Trust

The RIP fund raising group seem to be aware of their clubs impending demise.

Bostonhibby
24-11-2012, 10:48 PM
lol ;)

Judean Peoples Front

Peoples Front of Judea

Popular Front for the Liberation of Judea

Judean Popular Front

None of whom bake cakes, but they have branches who bake cakes and are currently debating whether to bake any in support of the yams or whether to bake any in support of those who don't support the yams.

What have the Yams ever done for them......

You couldn't make it up - truly Pythonesque.

lyonhibs
25-11-2012, 08:31 PM
Well they raised the equivalent of about 4 days work for Zaliukas at their face painting and bouncy castle extravaganza today so that should tide them over until.................................

hibs0666
25-11-2012, 08:40 PM
Well they raised the equivalent of about 4 days work for Zaliukas at their face painting and bouncy castle extravaganza today so that should tide them over until.................................

£3,700 is not to be sniffed at. All they need to do is have 11 fun days per day for the next 4 weeks and they will raise the other £1.2 million they desperately need from the share issue. :thumbsup:

Northernhibee
25-11-2012, 08:44 PM
£3,700 is not to be sniffed at. All they need to do is have a 11 fun days per day for the next 4 weeks and they will raise the other £1.2 million they desperately need from the share issue. :thumbsup:

:top marks

Col2
25-11-2012, 09:40 PM
£3,700 is not to be sniffed at. All they need to do is have 11 fun days per day for the next 4 weeks and they will raise the other £1.2 million they desperately need from the share issue. :thumbsup:

Superb. And the irony is - all it would do is help them survive with assumption big tax case goes away AND they offload high earners in January!!!

greenginger
25-11-2012, 09:58 PM
It seems there is no Big Tax Case for the Hearts anymore. First day of the Tribunal last week their Council said hearts were not going to contest the £ 1.7 million assessment and have now arranged another meeting to discuss the interest and penalties aspects of the case.

This info does not seem to have hit the wires yet, but it came from someone who works at the Tax Tribunal Offices in George Street and I have absolutely no reason to doubt the story.

All the more reason to think Vlad will pull the plug as soon as the kiddies piggy banks are empty and the dinner money spent.

clerriehibs
25-11-2012, 10:02 PM
It seems there is no Big Tax Case for the Hearts anymore. First day of the Tribunal last week their Council said hearts were not going to contest the £ 1.7 million assessment and have now arranged another meeting to discuss the interest and penalties aspects of the case.

This info does not seem to have hit the wires yet, but it came from someone who works at the Tax Tribunal Offices in George Street and I have absolutely no reason to doubt the story.

All the more reason to think Vlad will pull the plug as soon as the kiddies piggy banks are empty and the dinner money spent.

if true, it's remarkable this hasn't gone public!

greenginger
25-11-2012, 10:09 PM

I know, but I dare say Hearts were not going to announce it and the HMRC won't say anything until their full sum due is agreed,by which time Hearts will be toast.

I will try phoning the FTT offices tomorrow for some kind of confirmation.

Col2
25-11-2012, 10:10 PM

If true then they are at the end of the road. My rough calculation suggests they should owe £3m minimum if you include interest and penalties.

How many bake sales and tombola's do they need to pay for that?!?!?

I know, but I dare say Hearts were not going to announce it and the HMRC won't say anything until their full sum due is agreed,by which time Hearts will be toast.

I will try phoning the FTT offices tomorrow for some kind of confirmation.

This HAS to come out in public this week of all weeks on run up to derby. Even if its a paper story before its official.

Houchy
25-11-2012, 11:07 PM
After screwing the fans and their kids of all their cash, I believe that they now want the kids selection boxes donated so they can do a tombola!!! Some very generous parent even donated a top prize of 24 cans of Skol.

iwasthere1972
25-11-2012, 11:10 PM
Can one of the Photoshop experts on here do a Vlad dressed as Santa climbing down the chimney and stealing the kids Christmas presents.

Maybe even have McGlynn as Rudolph.

Cheers.

PatHead
25-11-2012, 11:40 PM
The "Big" club still have over 1700 tickets left for Wednesday v Celtic. Looks like they can't find 388,000 of their fans (bearing in mind Celtic will get a whole stand to themselves.)

So much for them all coming out in droves to save their club they obviously couldn't give a friars tuck.

Hibercelona
26-11-2012, 12:00 AM
Well I see that people are still joking away in this thread.

But is anything actually happening? Or is it the usual nonsense, with nothing actually ever happening to them? :yawn:

flash
26-11-2012, 06:09 AM
Well I see that people are still joking away in this thread.

But is anything actually happening? Or is it the usual nonsense, with nothing actually ever happening to them? :yawn:

Well you are still making tedious posts so that's something.

Ozyhibby
26-11-2012, 06:16 AM

Only reason I can think of for Hearts doing this is if HMRC made it a condition of the time extension they got a couple of weeks back. Is this likely?

Pete
26-11-2012, 06:37 AM
If true then they are at the end of the road. My rough calculation suggests they should owe £3m minimum if you include interest and penalties.

How many bake sales and tombola's do they need to pay for that?!?!?

Does the figure of £1.7million not include penalties and interest already?

Col2
26-11-2012, 06:47 AM
Does the figure of £1.7million not include penalties and interest already?

Sorry should have been clear - my £3m estimate is the £1.7m bill plus interest and penalties. Therefore they would have overall black hole of £5m, £600k of which they have raised through share thing and bake sales.

Gmack7
26-11-2012, 06:50 AM
Sorry should have been clear - my £3m estimate is the £1.7m bill plus interest and penalties. Therefore they would have overall black hole of £5m, £600k of which they have raised through share thing and bake sales.

should i even bother going for my tickets today?

s.a.m
26-11-2012, 07:04 AM
Does "not contesting" mean that they intend to pay it?

Ozyhibby
26-11-2012, 07:09 AM

Maybe. Maybe that they did not have money to pay their lawyers. It's hard to work out their game plan. I'm not even sure they have one.

#FromTheCapital
26-11-2012, 07:14 AM

Come on, this is hearts we're talking about. "Not contesting" more than likely means they can't afford to pay the legal fees involved with contesting. Fwiw I'll be waiting to see something a bit more reliable than a rumour on an Internet forum before I believe this latest twist, no disrespect to the person who posted it though.

mad giraffe
26-11-2012, 07:17 AM
If they are not appealing the tax then for me there is no doubt administration / liquidation is their plan.
Stupid muppets have just gave Romanov all their Xmas money too!!

Ozyhibby
26-11-2012, 07:19 AM
Come on, this is hearts we're talking about. "Not contesting" more than likely means they can't afford to pay the legal fees involved with contesting. Fwiw I'll be waiting to see something a bit more reliable than a rumour on an Internet forum before I believe this latest twist, no disrespect to the person who posted it though.

True enough, but I've decided to believe it anyway as it's putting a smile on my face on a Monday morning.

matty_f
26-11-2012, 09:15 AM
Assuming that the info is correct (i.e. they're not contesting the case),will the amount be payable immediately?

CropleyWasGod
26-11-2012, 09:21 AM
Assuming that the info is correct (i.e. they're not contesting the case),will the amount be payable immediately?

In theory, yes. In theory, it was payable months ago.

However, if the story about discussing the interest and penalties is correct, HMRC may hang fire for the moment. It's common for there to be a negotiation over the penalty part of a settlement. In that case, once the penalties are agreed, there is normally a 30 day period for payment.

If that story is not true, then HMRC can demand all of the settlement now.

Hibercelona
26-11-2012, 11:33 AM
Well you are still making tedious posts so that's something.

What's tedious is all the hype about them being close to death, yet no matter how close to death we make them out to be, they never actually come close to dying.

Is there anybody on here who genuinely knows whats going on over at the pink pishpot? Or is it all just drivel?

I want to know the facts of whats actually going on over there. But this thread just seems to be full of jokes, without any indication of whats actually going on.

CropleyWasGod
26-11-2012, 11:40 AM
What's tedious is all the hype about them being close to death, yet no matter how close to death we make them out to be, they never actually come close to dying.

Is there anybody on here who genuinely knows whats going on over at the pink pishpot? Or is it all just drivel?

I want to know the facts of whats actually going on over there. But this thread just seems to be full of jokes, without any indication of whats actually going on.

That's quite a slur on those of us who have a handle on what's going on. We don't know the full facts, of course, but those of us with some knowledge of business and HMRC can interpret what does sneak into the public domain.

Using the Rangers experience as an example, we collectively were always pretty close to the truth. Indeed, sometimes I thought that MSM was getting some of its info from us. :greengrin

Ozyhibby
26-11-2012, 11:43 AM

In my opinion they are close to death now.
If you don't want tedious jokes and decimation about their demise this is not the place for you.
Fact is that there is very little transparency from Lithuania about Hearts so all we can go on is what's happening here. They have admitted they need £2m to finish the season. It's unlikely they will raise that by the end of the share issue in 3 weeks. They also have a further £3m bill coming from HMRC.
Surely that enough of a basis for a little harmful speculation about them?

clerriehibs
26-11-2012, 11:47 AM

I don't think it was a hibs.netter that posted on hmfc website that the game v. St midden might be theur last. So we're not making out anything - we're just enjoying the ride!

Hibercelona
26-11-2012, 11:47 AM
Not trying to have a go at people. But its just difficult to get the facts straight, when you know theres going to be bias spin on anything that is said on here.

Are they really as close to death as we're making out on here? Or are we just getting a little ahead of ourselves?

Which we have a tendency to do from time to time. :wink:

clerriehibs
26-11-2012, 11:53 AM
Not trying to have a go at people. But its just difficult to get the facts straight, when you know theres going to be bias spin on anything that is said on here.

Are they really as close to death as we're making out on here? Or are we just getting a little ahead of ourselves?

Which we have a tendency to do from time to time. :wink:

Read roamingoff's lips - "we're donald ducked - give me all your money and your kids' too"

allezsauzee
26-11-2012, 12:03 PM
I might be missing something but given that the vast majority of Hertz debt is owed to Vladmir Romanov's bank, why is he going to let them go into administration and thus will lose control? Clearly he doesn't want to provide them with the cashflow to survive so he gets the mug punter to do that by selling sharesto him in an insolvent company which he is valuing at £20m

Peevemor
26-11-2012, 12:04 PM
I might be missing something but given that the vast majority of Hertz debt is owed to Vladmir Romanov's bank, why is he going to let them go into administration and thus will lose control? Clearly he doesn't want to provide them with the cashflow to survive so he gets the mug punter to do that by selling sharesto him in an insolvent company which he is valuing at £20m

If he can't get his hands on enough cash to pay the bills, then he has no choice in the matter.

Ozyhibby
26-11-2012, 12:06 PM
Read roamingoff's lips - "we're donald ducked - give me all your money and your kids' too"

Don't think it was the actual kids he was after? Or was it? Jambo b******s.

clerriehibs
26-11-2012, 12:09 PM

=-O

There is an apostrophe there :-P

green glory
26-11-2012, 12:12 PM

I can just imagine Vlad in his child catcher from Chitty Chitty Bang Bang costume dancing around Gorgie with his lollipops.

allezsauzee
26-11-2012, 12:13 PM
Is there any evidence that Vlad is short of the necessary cash if the yams had told him to bolt?

EuanH78
26-11-2012, 12:16 PM

Also unlikely to see administration at all. As even one Yam on kickback said - paraphrasing here -' £5M to Romanov in cash now, is probably worth more than £20M on paper' smart money says straight to liquidation.

We can speculate as to why Romanov is no longer funding them, be it loss of interest or something more sinister i.e he no longer has a pot to piss in which the performance of his other companies seem to suggest or maybe something else entirely. However, he is no longer funding them and considering their general financial maladministration it is right to expect them to go pop sooner rather than later, at the minute they are not able to operate without external funding. Share money and bake sales can only keep them going for so long....the tax man cometh.

#FromTheCapital
26-11-2012, 12:21 PM
Is there any evidence that Vlad is short of the necessary cash if the yams had told him to bolt?

The share prices in ukio bankas have taken a major nosedive in the last month or 2, someone will be able to post a link to the graph showing this

Leithenhibby
26-11-2012, 12:24 PM
The share prices in ukio bankas have taken a major nosedive in the last month or 2, someone will be able to post a link to the graph showing this

:wink: Just ask ..... This is the last month and down a whopping %25

http://www.nasdaqomxbaltic.com/market/?instrument=LT0000102352&list=2&currency=LTL&pg=details&tab=historical&lang=et&downloadcsv=0&date=&start_d=26&start_m=10&start_y=2012&end_d=26&end_m=11&end_y=2012

jgl07
26-11-2012, 12:41 PM
I might be missing something but given that the vast majority of Hertz debt is owed to Vladmir Romanov's bank, why is he going to let them go into administration and thus will lose control? Clearly he doesn't want to provide them with the cashflow to survive so he gets the mug punter to do that by selling shares to him in an insolvent company which he is valuing at £20m

I thought that the debt was owed to UBIG not UKIAS Bank (which Romanov only had a minority shareholding). I think it is more a case of can't pay than won't pay.

Regarding selling shares in an insolvent company, that is the reason why none of the credit card companies will process payments for share applications. They fear that the disgruntled punters will come after them for a refund of the money paid.

gogse
26-11-2012, 01:31 PM
Romanov (taken from Wikipedia)
He is chairman of UBIG Investments which is the majority shareholder in Scottish Premier League football club Hearts and Lithuanian Basketball League club Žalgiris. He also controls the Lithuanian club FBK Kaunas
Romanov was amongst those who founded Ūkio bankas, which was the first private bank to be founded in Lithuania. Romanov still has a substantial stake in the bank through his private investment group UBIG.

I have also found that it was Ukio bankas that setup the investment group UBIG (see link).
http://www.bib.ba/eng/?page=103

So... If he “has a substantial stake in the bank through his private investment group UBIG” (or vice versa) and the bank is getting it tight, does it follow that UBIG are getting it tight? Also as the chairman of UBIG, does it also follow that he will be getting it tight (especially as all his investments in Edinburgh have fallen flat on their face (property and sport))?

It seems to me that UBIG and Ukio are so intertwined that it would be difficult to see a gap. Either way they are all ****’ed

Pedantic_Hibee
26-11-2012, 01:56 PM
Tumescent.

poolman
26-11-2012, 02:09 PM
Tumescent.

:greengrin At my age I am usually in detumescence

gogse
26-11-2012, 02:14 PM
Tumescent.

Dinnae say that or you’ll have Geldof and Bono helpin them out.

Good though, and correct.:thumbsup:

greenginger
26-11-2012, 02:49 PM
Romanov (taken from Wikipedia)
He is chairman of UBIG Investments which is the majority shareholder in Scottish Premier League football club Hearts and Lithuanian Basketball League club Žalgiris. He also controls the Lithuanian club FBK Kaunas
Romanov was amongst those who founded Ūkio bankas, which was the first private bank to be founded in Lithuania. Romanov still has a substantial stake in the bank through his private investment group UBIG.

I have also found that it was Ukio bankas that setup the investment group UBIG (see link).
http://www.bib.ba/eng/?page=103

So... If he “has a substantial stake in the bank through his private investment group UBIG” (or vice versa) and the bank is getting it tight, does it follow that UBIG are getting it tight? Also as the chairman of UBIG, does it also follow that he will be getting it tight (especially as all his investments in Edinburgh have fallen flat on their face (property and sport))?

It seems to me that UBIG and Ukio are so intertwined that it would be difficult to see a gap. Either way they are all ****’ed

http://www.nasdaqomxbaltic.com/market/?instrument=LT0000102352&list=2&currency=LTL&pg=details&tab=security

I think that is all a bit out of date. Vlad owns 65% of the bank personally, UBIG have a very small holding in the Bank, if any.

gogse
26-11-2012, 03:45 PM
I think that is all a bit out of date. Vlad owns 65% of the bank personally, UBIG have a very small holding in the Bank, if any.

UBIG stands for “Ūkio banko investicinė grupė “ Ukio Banko Investment Group?

So, is it not the case that UBIG are the investment branch of UKIO, rather than UBIG having shares in UKIO?
:dunno:

Crazyhorse
26-11-2012, 03:50 PM

I agree which is why he would go straight to liquidation I would have thought. The problem for me, well perhaps for the Yams actually, is he has just received £600k in sterling (much of it in cash apparently) what is in it for him to hand that over in tax? He will never get that amount again. He also has saved a months wages with the deferment. So is this not the perfect time to liquidate? People talk about him losing control of his key earning vehicle but has he not in reality already done so? Maybe the finance boys like CWG or Cav can explain when the best time to bail out of a situation like is if you are a crook.

gogse
26-11-2012, 04:08 PM
An absolute must read.

http://sport.stv.tv/football/clubs/hearts/201686-mapping-hearts-finances-following-the-money-at-the-tynecastle-club/

Kato
26-11-2012, 05:03 PM
An absolute must read.

http://sport.stv.tv/football/clubs/hearts/201686-mapping-hearts-finances-following-the-money-at-the-tynecastle-club/

Pretty good snapshot and the journalism lacks the usual "riddy" cringe factor from STV of having the word "Scottish" attached to load of drivel passing as news.

Vague on this bit In the most recent company accounts (for the period to June 30, 2011) Hearts owed UBIG £22.4m. The accounts state that UBIG has confirmed it will not seek repayment of this in the foreseeable future.

I thought that position was being reconsidered July 2013 which is very much the foreseeable future.

JeMeSouviens
26-11-2012, 05:32 PM
Pretty good snapshot and the journalism lacks the usual "riddy" cringe factor from STV of having the word "Scottish" attached to load of drivel passing as news.

Vague on this bit In the most recent company accounts (for the period to June 30, 2011) Hearts owed UBIG £22.4m. The accounts state that UBIG has confirmed it will not seek repayment of this in the foreseeable future.

I thought that position was being reconsidered July 2013 which is very much the foreseeable future.

Not for the Yams it isn't. :wink:

gogse
26-11-2012, 05:36 PM

Agree, but…

“UBIG has a standard security charge over Tynecastle Stadium and the land around it. This means UBIG has the power to sell the stadium to recoup debts it is owed.”

And this bit is interesting...

“UBIG holds a floating charge over these assets, and any others that may come into the club’s possession. This floating charge exists until a point at which the company is wound up or enters into receivership. At that point the assets are ‘crystallised’ and become the possession of UBIG.”

Is it the case that if Hearts go into receivership, UBIG can sell the stadium and assets to recover their investment?

Ozyhibby
26-11-2012, 05:54 PM
Agree, but…

“UBIG has a standard security charge over Tynecastle Stadium and the land around it. This means UBIG has the power to sell the stadium to recoup debts it is owed.”

“UBIG holds a floating charge over these assets, and any others that may come into the club’s possession. This floating charge exists until a point at which the company is wound up or enters into receivership. At that point the assets are ‘crystallised’ and become the possession of UBIG.”

Is it the case that if Hearts go into receivership, UBIG can sell the stadium and assets to recover their investment?

Yes.

CropleyWasGod
26-11-2012, 06:20 PM
Agree, but…

This assumes that the property is actually owned by HMFC. There are doubts.

Btw, I don't think he is right that the players become the property of UBIG should they appoint a receiver. Their contracts remain the property of HMFC until such times as the company goes into liquidation, at which point they revert to the SFA. It's a small point, but it could be important.

Ozyhibby
26-11-2012, 06:22 PM
This assumes that the property is actually owned by HMFC. There are doubts.

Btw, I don't think he is right that the players become the property of UBIG should they appoint a receiver. Their contracts remain the property of HMFC until such times as the company goes into liquidation, at which point they revert to the SFA. It's a small point, but it could be important.

He is also wrong about the league membership transferring to UBIG. It is non transferrable.

SmashinGlass
26-11-2012, 06:23 PM
Agree, but…

Being pedantic, but the terminology is poor. Hearts cannot go into Receivership as all of the Floating Charges are registered subsequent to 2002 (I'm positive that's when new legislation came in), meaning that it would be Administration. Believe me, there's quite a difference between the two. Basically, HMRC won't go for Administration, they tend to go straight for Liquidation so, realistically, the only people who could call in Administrators would be UBIG. In Administration, the assets fall under the remit of the Administrator to sell. Whilst UBIG would have the interest in the assets, the Administrator has far wider powers.

I think that's how it goes, as I now no longer work in that industry and have returned to Uni :thumbsup:

CropleyWasGod
26-11-2012, 06:38 PM
Yup, all in all pretty crap journalism. I'm not surprised, since I have had the knives out for STV ever since they accused Rangers of deducting VAT from wages:rolleyes:

However, I have given them the chance to redeem themselves. I have suggested that the stadium may not be owned by HMFC, and that it wouldn't take much to find that out. We shall see......

Being pedantic, but the terminology is poor. Hearts cannot go into Receivership as all of the Floating Charges are registered subsequent to 2002 (I'm positive that's when new legislation came in), meaning that it would be Administration. Believe me, there's quite a difference between the two. Basically, HMRC won't go for Administration, they tend to go straight for Liquidation so, realistically, the only people who could call in Administrators would be UBIG. In Administration, the assets fall under the remit of the Administrator to sell. Whilst UBIG would have the interest in the assets, the Administrator has far wider powers.

I think that's how it goes, as I now no longer work in that industry and have returned to Uni :thumbsup:

HMRC tried to appoint administrators in Rangers' case.

That said, there probably won't be any administration in this case. It will be straight to liquidation, no matter who pulls the trigger.

SmashinGlass
26-11-2012, 06:57 PM

That said, there probably won't be any administration in this case. It will be straight to liquidation, no matter who pulls the trigger.

That's a pretty good point. Not sure why though, I know from previous experience of processing their petitions that they generally go for Liquidation. I cannot see in any circumstances the viability of trading HMFC through an Admin. Maybe in Rangers' case they were convinced that it was possible. Who knows!?:confused:

Leithenhibby
26-11-2012, 06:58 PM

And if, they go to receivership, what then??? Can this happen??

CropleyWasGod
26-11-2012, 07:00 PM
That's a pretty good point. Not sure why though, I know from previous experience of processing their petitions that they generally go for Liquidation. I cannot see in any circumstances the viability of trading HMFC through an Admin. Maybe in Rangers' case they were convinced that it was possible. Who knows!?:confused:

In RFC's case, it was to try and retain some sort of control over the process. They had previous dealings with Craig Whyte, and didn't want him to appoint someone who might be sympathetic to his plans.

And if, they go to receivership, what then??? Can this happen??

Pretty sure it can't. As SG says, the floating charges were created after the legislation changed.

SmashinGlass
26-11-2012, 07:11 PM
In RFC's case, it was to try and retain some sort of control over the process. They had previous dealings with Craig Whyte, and didn't want him to appoint someone who might be sympathetic to his plans.

I remember that now, yeah. In allowing Whyte to appoint Duff and Duffer, that kind of backfired on them a bit. Likely a case of Once bitten, twice shy with the yams

ScottB
26-11-2012, 09:58 PM
Am I right in saying that in Rangers case, the Taxman went for administration because the level of debt at the point (big tax case excluded at the time) Rangers would have been capable of trading their way out of the mess? Or might have raised some good funds through a sale.

Hearts on the other hand clearly have no capability to trade out of their mess, nor is the club or its assets worth much either...

jgl07
26-11-2012, 10:47 PM
Am I right in saying that in Rangers case, the Taxman went for administration because the level of debt at the point (big tax case excluded at the time) Rangers would have been capable of trading their way out of the mess? Or might have raised some good funds through a sale.

Hearts on the other hand clearly have no capability to trade out of their mess, nor is the club or its assets worth much either...

Rangers were not capable of trading their way out of their situation regardless of the outcome of the BTC. HMRC had enough of the debt to block a CVA. Rangers were doomed. Craig Whyte obviously thought differently and was hoping that a CVA could be forced through so there was a case for administration to be given a chance.

As for Hearts, administration would seem to be futile. If Vlad can't pay or won't pay, they will struggle to survive Christmas.

ScottB
26-11-2012, 10:57 PM
Rangers were not capable of trading their way out of their situation regardless of the outcome of the BTC. HMRC had enough of the debt to block a CVA. Rangers were doomed. Craig Whyte obviously thought differently and was hoping that a CVA could be forced through so there was a case for administration to be given a chance.

As for Hearts, administration would seem to be futile. If Vlad can't pay or won't pay, they will struggle to survive Christmas.

But when Whyte pulled the trigger HMRC were trying to put them into admin too, not liquidation as they have always tried with Hearts. What's the reason for that then other than them thinking more money could be extracted from a Rangers allowed to stagger on? In Hearts case to me it seems like they favour liquidation to prevent them from running up further bills, having given up ever seeing the money...

theonlywayisup
27-11-2012, 11:37 AM

I heard from a Yam that the next meeting takes place on Thursday this week and the bill was between £1m to £3m.

CropleyWasGod
27-11-2012, 11:42 AM
But when Whyte pulled the trigger HMRC were trying to put them into admin too, not liquidation as they have always tried with Hearts. What's the reason for that then other than them thinking more money could be extracted from a Rangers allowed to stagger on? In Hearts case to me it seems like they favour liquidation to prevent them from running up further bills, having given up ever seeing the money...

HMRC have threatened HMFC with winding-up on numerous occasions and, thus far, have always got their cash. They also know that there is no chance of getting any cash once HMFC stop trading, and have therefore tried to minimise the loss. In that respect, their strategy has worked.

In RFC's case, there was a greater chance of the company continuing to trade, hence more chance of getting some cash out of an administration.

GoldenEagle
27-11-2012, 12:03 PM
Q&A on hearts site now.

No where near getting a buyer
Only half way to meeting tax and wages due this year
Pleads for fans to continue to buy shares
Might sell Hearts but rent back stadium

Nothing optimistic there at all for hearts fans imo

Hibercelona
27-11-2012, 12:10 PM
Q&A on hearts site now.

Ain't it wonderful? :tee hee:

I usually wouldn't say this about any football club or wish it, but Hearts deserve to die. :agree:

LeithSqualk
27-11-2012, 12:14 PM
So once the bairns piggy banks are empty, Vlad pulls the plug, they have no cash, vlad will rent them the stadium and I assume expect the debt to be repaid.

Seveno
27-11-2012, 12:15 PM
If they don't die then they face a bleak future. If a buyer has to pay for the rent of the stadium as well as pay off the debt, they will be left with the lowest player budget in the SPL. There will be nothing left for the player academy at Riccarton.

Even then, it still doesnt address the problem of the crumbling main stand.

GoldenEagle
27-11-2012, 12:17 PM
Mark Donaldson quoted via Twitter as saying that asking price is £8m for the club but UBIG keep stadium and rent back to Hearts FC.

Bighoose
27-11-2012, 12:24 PM
Mark Donaldson quoted via Twitter as saying that asking price is £8m for the club but UBIG keep stadium and rent back to Hearts FC.

Cant see anyone going for that unless you get some willing to burn £10M immediately.

No stadium = No Assets = No bank going to lend them any cash (Unless that Bank is based in Lithuania and charges higher interest than Wonga)

adhibs
27-11-2012, 12:31 PM

sounds good. torn between wanting them to die or surviving and suffering, looks i'll be happy either way.

Saorsa
27-11-2012, 12:34 PM
sounds good. torn between wanting them to die or surviving and suffering, looks i'll be happy either way.nae such dilemma for me, die all the way and I wish they'd hurry up.

Hibercelona
27-11-2012, 12:36 PM
nae such dilemma for me, die all the way and I wish they'd hurry up.

They could never die too soon for me either.

green glory
27-11-2012, 12:37 PM
sounds good. torn between wanting them to die or surviving and suffering, looks i'll be happy either way.

Have to admit, being the softie I am. I don't want them to die. If would be a cruel blow to many people in Edinburgh, and very unfortunate if it came to pass.

A future of derby after derby of maroon clad bairns sobbing themselves to sleep after every encounter with Hibs would be the kindest outcome. Jambo babies born into a world that can only hold a lifetime of green and white induced suffering.

But as I said I'm just a big softie.

adhibs
27-11-2012, 12:37 PM

i admire your hatred. seeing the misery if they went bust would be priceless, on the other hand so would pumping them constantly for years

clerriehibs
27-11-2012, 12:42 PM
i admire your hatred. seeing the misery if they went bust would be priceless, on the other hand so would pumping them constantly for years

They'd be kicking about in the lower divisions. We'd never play them. Where's the joy in that? Let them die, i say. One city one team!!

#FromTheCapital
27-11-2012, 12:50 PM

Agreed!

Ozyhibby
27-11-2012, 12:55 PM
They'd be kicking about in the lower divisions. We'd never play them. Where's the joy in that? Let them die, i say. One city one team!!

Sums it up for me

lucky
27-11-2012, 12:58 PM
They are not going to die. They will survive in some format. For me a ****ty SPL yo yo club would be best.

matty_f
27-11-2012, 01:03 PM
Is the £8m to get the club, plus take on the debt?

Jpdhfc
27-11-2012, 01:05 PM

If thy don't make it past Christmas I think il will Believe in sant again

Part/Time Supporter
27-11-2012, 01:11 PM

Mark Donaldson said on twitter he think that is just for the club. Whoever takes it over would also have to service the debt to Romanov and pay him rent.

What a guy.

Ross4356
27-11-2012, 01:15 PM
Q&A on hearts site now.

Untill land prices increase :)

Spike Mandela
27-11-2012, 01:17 PM
Mark Donaldson said on twitter he think that is just for the club. Whoever takes it over would also have to service the debt to Romanov and pay him rent.

What a guy.

Thing is, that isn't even unreasonable.

The reality of Hearts position now should really be hitting home to supporters instead of fantasies like fan ownership of the club. Most buyer's plans so far have hinged on massive debt forgiveness from Romanov but why the hell should he?

He sits back, withdraws funding and unless they can live within their means or find a buyer he will simply let some form of insolvency event take care of matters.

StevieC
27-11-2012, 01:17 PM

My guess is that the £8m would be to pay off all current debts (including TAX liabilities). The new owner would then own the club (name, players, history, etc.), but that UBIG/UKIO/Romanov take control of the assets and rent the stadium back.

Similar to the Rangers situation, only nearly twice the cost and with no assets .. although you would avoid liquidation and having to start in Div. 3 as a NewCo.

Hibbyradge
27-11-2012, 01:27 PM
3 Are UBIG willing to write off all of the debt or some of the debt in order to do a deal?

It depends on the deal. If the buyer is willing to get the club for nothing like Foundation of Hearts has tried, then there should be no expectation of the debt being written off. UBIG has acquired the club with a similar amount of debt, similar financial situation by paying a consideration for the shares.

http://www.scotsman.com/edinburgh-evening-news/football/top-stories/hearts-director-sergejus-fedotovas-tells-evening-news-of-plans-for-sale-of-club-1-2661677

Dashing Bob S
27-11-2012, 01:30 PM

I myself wrestle with that confounded dilemma every day, and it never fails to excite or amuse.

matty_f
27-11-2012, 02:15 PM

What a guy.

Just saw the thing on the EEN site, £8m plus take on £22m of debt that's already been shown to be practically unservicable.

Dream on!

#FromTheCapital
27-11-2012, 02:23 PM
Just saw the thing on the EEN site, £8m plus take on £22m of debt that's already been shown to be practically unservicable.

Dream on!

:brokenyam:

:lolyam:

:fenlon

CraigHibee
27-11-2012, 02:33 PM

Dream on!

haha nobody in their right mind would do that! buy something for 8 million but be saddled with £22million of debt in the process?

bingo70
27-11-2012, 02:35 PM
haha nobody in their right mind would do that! buy something for 8 million but be saddled with £22million of debt in the process?

For a company that makes a 2 million a year loss.

****ing brilliant.

grunt
27-11-2012, 02:44 PM
For a company that makes a 2 million a year loss.And the rest. Their losses have usually been up towards £8 and £9m (don't have the exact figures to hand).

Hibercelona
27-11-2012, 03:20 PM

:hilarious

You can just imagine how that conversation would go....

Investor: "I would be very interested in purchasing your company."

Vlad: "Well have I got the deal of a life time for you! For just a measly 8 million pounds, you will inherit a whopping 22 million pounds worth of debt and you'll not need to worry about taking care of any of the assets as I'll still have 100% ownership over them."

Investor: "I beg your pardon..."

Vlad: "£22,000,000 worth of debt, for just £8,000,000!"

Investor: *jumps out window*

JollyGreenGiant
27-11-2012, 03:27 PM
And there was me getting a little disappointed as things had gone quiet on this thread..........

greenginger
27-11-2012, 03:28 PM

Yeah, but when they pull the plug on the Pink Palace they will be able to claim that it was only done after all other options had failed.

" We tried to sell the Club as a going concern but nobody came up with an acceptable offer. "

" We tried to negotiate a settlement with HMRC but they would'nt accept the loose change in Vlads pocket "

Unfortunately the only other option is liquidation. Will the secured creditors please step forward first . :greengrin

#FromTheCapital
27-11-2012, 03:37 PM
Quote of the day from brokeback:

"VR will write of the debt.

After all, it's his."

Yes you read it right, apparently hearts were debt free before vlad arrived. Thats why they were planning to sell their stadium they have played at for over 100 years and also why they felt the need to sell the club to a russian maniac who nobody had ever heard of and had already been kb'd from several scottish clubs. Apparently all big teams do the same.....

:ostrich:

Hibercelona
27-11-2012, 03:45 PM
Quote of the day from brokeback:

"VR will write of the debt.

After all, it's his."

Yes you read it right, apparently hearts were debt free before vlad arrived. Thats why they were planning to sell their stadium they have played at for over 100 years and also why they felt the need to sell the club to a russian maniac who nobody had ever heard of and had already been kb'd from several scottish clubs. Apparently all big teams do the same.....

:ostrich:

Kickback kills brain cells faster than any other venomous substance. It's best avoided if you want to maintain any shred of sanity or level headed thinking.

lyonhibs
27-11-2012, 04:23 PM
It's fine. Andy "in the know" Webster is confident that enough Hearts fans will succumb to the latest round of Confidence Trickster 101 blackmail emanating from HoMFC and "Family funday" their way out of trouble.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/response-of-fans-will-ensure-hearts-survive-1458819

I must confess - although it is all most probably too little too late, and I have no sympathy whatsoever for the mugs - a horrid fascination watching the various well intentioned bake sales/pub quizzes etc being put together by The Peoples Front of Gorgie/The Gorgie People's Front. Great participation and genorosity from the Hearts fans on an individual scale, but the sums being raised just aren't adding up, even if looked at cumulatively. The following numbers are almost certainly wrong but I mean, what is it, £2 million to survive until the end of the season less £600k (?) from this paper printing excercise that HoMFC have the gall to call a share issue = 1.4 million.

Let us - generously - say that (on average), these small scale tombolas/sponsored silences/selling the family silver auctions raise about £7,500 each. They need 267 more such events to raise the money. Now. the really interesting figure will be to see what the shortfall is when the share issue closes in a few weeks time. HoMFC is such a toxic investment that no-one who has had enough savvy to accumulate £8, let alone £8 million, will touch them with a bargepole, so we can almost certainly forget the "White Knight on his trusty stead with a briefcase of cash" option.

As long as HMRC et al have the stones to enforce the law of the land, they are f***ed, and the more you think about the sums involved, assuming no further benevolent Romanov involvement, the more this becomes clear.

Mikey
27-11-2012, 04:28 PM
By Barry Anderson
Published on Tuesday 27 November 2012 12:00
The Evening News asked Hearts director Sergejus Fedotovas about the sale of the club. Here are the Lithuanian’s exclusive answers.

1 What kind of deal is the Hearts board looking for from any new owner? Cash for the majority shareholding? Debt repayment plan? Purchase of Tynecastle Stadium?

Apart from the terms acceptable to the current owners, the buyer will need to demonstrate he is a fit person to run the club and he has a realistic plan for running the club successfully. The current owners did not highlight their preferences of any deal, so a reasonable proposal will have a way forward given it reflects the value of the club and is acceptable in principle. As a possible option, the club may be sold and the stadium may remain in ownership of UBIG and leased to the club. This way, the value of the deal for the football club only will be reduced and debt repayment will be linked to the stadium.

2 Will the new owner of Hearts need to buy UBIG’s majority shareholding outright, and if so, what is the price?

In my view the price is the value of the club acceptable to the present owners. It is normal that every individual sees this value in a different way, but the major thing is that it should be reasonable. Offers we received until now were opportunistic rather than reasonable.

3 Are UBIG willing to write off all of the debt or some of the debt in order to do a deal?

It depends on the deal. If the buyer is willing to get the club for nothing like Foundation of Hearts has tried, then there should be no expectation of the debt being written off. UBIG has acquired the club with a similar amount of debt, similar situation by paying a consideration for the shares.

4 The Hearts board must be very pleased with the efforts of the fans so far, raising funds, buying shares and match tickets. Is it more than you expected in such a short time since the share issue began?

The effort is outstanding 
and in my view represents 
one of the best support of fans for a football club worldwide. It is what we were aiming for, as it was required to preserve the club. And I need to be clear – we 
are still trying to reach half 
way through what is required. Many important challenges 
lie ahead – we are still short 
of covering our wage and tax bill undertakings for the 
season.

5 Do you believe a deal can be done to transfer ownership of Hearts before the end of 2012? Or would it be more realistic for fans to expect a new owner to be in place at some point next year?

Offers received by now fall far away from being reasonable. It is unlikely they will be pursued. Things may change next year if bidders will reconsider their position or new bidders will emerge and I know that some people are actively considering things in the background.

6 You have said you 
are keen to give the club to the fans, but realistically fans will not be able to raise 
millions of pounds to buy out Mr Romanov. What do you think a compromise agreement could involve?

A staged transition, combination of owning the club and leasing the stadium or 
combination of an investor and fan ownership, or a mix. Meanwhile, we are working on improving the business of the club that will make it more competitive and more attractive to 
investors.

7 Would you be keen to talk more with Foundation of Hearts and Alex Mackie if they were prepared to 
offer more than £5million to buy the majority shareholding in Hearts?

Getting the club for £5m debt free would be unreasonable, where just several assets of the club are worth much in excess of that. Just Tynecastle Stadium alone is worth much more than £5m. We have a competitive club in SPL, the brand that is well known beyond Scotland. To organise it will take you much more than £5m. I will reiterate – we are prepared to speak to any reasonable buyer. Meanwhile there was no reasonable offer from the Foundation.

Why doesn't Anderson ask him what the current debt figure is?

Why doesn't Anderson ask him who really owns the stadium?

Why doesn't Anderson ask him what UBIG's game plan is? Fedotovas is a director of UBIG and will know EXACTLY what's going on.

Wee Scottie Dug
27-11-2012, 04:38 PM

Why doesn't Anderson ask him what UBIG's game plan is? Fedotovas is a director of UBIG and will know EXACTLY what's going on.

And why doesn't he ask him - Since April (i.e. when the season ticket 2012-13 Dynamic pricing!! was launched) it has been widely acknowledged that HOMFC have taken in around £6.5m, why only 3 wages into the 2012-13 season(where 2 of them were delayed and taxes are being withheld!!) has the money ran out?? :aok:

#FromTheCapital
27-11-2012, 04:39 PM
Kickback kills brain cells faster than any other venomous substance. It's best avoided if you want to maintain any shred of sanity or level headed thinking.

True but it also provides some of the funniest material known to man, especially when they are in turmoil

HIBERNIAN-0762
27-11-2012, 04:40 PM
What an embarrassing shambles this is...how any supporters put up with this balloon of an owner and hail him at the same time beggars belief..

clerriehibs
27-11-2012, 05:01 PM
why doesn't anderson ask him what the current debt figure is?

Why doesn't anderson ask him who really owns the stadium?

Why doesn't anderson ask him what ubig's game plan is? Fedotovas is a director of ubig and will know exactly what's going on.

are you reading this, barry? You'll never be a journalist. Do you not do hard questions. Eveni the kids are being ripped off by romanov via their mug parents.

bingo70
27-11-2012, 05:07 PM
ARE YOU READING THIS, BARRY? YOU'LL NEVER BE A JOURNALIST. DO YOU NOT DO HARD QUESTIONS. EVENI THE KIDS ARE BEING RIPPED OFF BY ROMANOV VIA THEIR MUG PARENTS.

I think a more tactfull answer is because his bosses don't want him too.

The een are scared to ask any questions that may piss off the club in case they remove cooperation and they then struggle to get there two stories a day from hearts.

Same applies to hibs btw, sure the journalists would like to ask more probing questions but need to think of there jobs and future stories, especially when they wouldn't get an honest answer anyway.

Kato
27-11-2012, 06:07 PM
HOMFC have taken in around £6.5m, why only 3 wages into the 2012-13 season(where 2 of them were delayed and taxes are being withheld!!)

Because they were still paying off debts from last season.

matty_f
27-11-2012, 06:10 PM
Because they were still paying off debts from last season.

And because even before wages, their costs are more than their turnover for the last however many years.

Hank Schrader
27-11-2012, 06:17 PM

The same reasons why the Weeg media didn't ask the pertinent questions about Rangers during the years leading up to their implosion. Toeing the party line and fear of losing readership by stating the facts/bad news about their situation.

matty_f
27-11-2012, 06:23 PM
The same reasons why the Weeg media didn't ask the pertinent questions about Rangers during the years leading up to their implosion. Toeing the party line and fear of losing readership by stating the facts/bad news about their situation.

Think between you and Bingo you've got the answer.

Bingo's point especially rings true - one of the big selling points of the EEN is the Hibs and Yams coverage. IF they peed off either club to the point where they stopped getting any stories at all, then it's going to hit them.

They need to keep the clubs sweet - don't bite the hand that feeds you and all that.

clerriehibs
27-11-2012, 06:33 PM

Bingo's point especially rings true - one of the big selling points of the EEN is the Hibs and Yams coverage. IF they peed off either club to the point where they stopped getting any stories at all, then it's going to hit them.

They need to keep the clubs sweet - don't bite the hand that feeds you and all that.

Sorry, don't buy that. The yams are going down the pan ... what happens to income from yammugs for the een at that point? Only bothering to ask utterly inane questions isn't going to prolong the life of the yams one whit. Doing a serious bit of investigative journalism boosts the een income from the yammugs who just might show a bit more interest in what the een has to say. The yams shutting up shop and refusing to speak to the een means exactly what to the een? Nothing; all they get from either club are scraps already in the public domain.

The een has nothing to gain from pathetic cronyism ... and quite a bit from showing a bit of teeth. Except it can't, because its principal yam reporting journalist is a male dangly thing.

matty_f
27-11-2012, 06:39 PM
Sorry, don't buy that. The yams are going down the pan ... what happens to income from yammugs for the een at that point? Only bothering to ask utterly inane questions isn't going to prolong the life of the yams one whit. Doing a serious bit of investigative journalism boosts the een income from the yammugs who just might show a bit more interest in what the een has to say. The yams shutting up shop and refusing to speak to the een means exactly what to the een? Nothing; all they get from either club are scraps already in the public domain.

The een has nothing to gain from pathetic cronyism ... and quite a bit from showing a bit of teeth. Except it can't, because its principal yam reporting journalist is a male dangly thing.

Whether you buy it or not doesn't change the situation that without that pathetic cronyism, the paper doesn't get the stories. The gritty investagitive journalism only really helps when there's a big story, it doesn't shift papers on a slow news day, week, month.

The status quo suits all parties, Hibs/Yams get stories - mostly positive - regularly in the papers, and the EEN keeps it's readership happy.

Hibrandenburg
27-11-2012, 06:41 PM

Disagree. They should have declared war on Vlad years ago and sent out rallying calls for the fans to save their club before it was too late. If they'd been clever about it then they might even have got a fair amount of Hibbies on board. Instead they've played along with the yams and fed their delusions of grandeur.

As it is, all they now can do is sit back and wait for the inevitable to happen and feign outrage when the impossible happens.

clerriehibs
27-11-2012, 06:42 PM
Whether you buy it or not doesn't change the situation that without that pathetic cronyism, the paper doesn't get the stories. The gritty investagitive journalism only really helps when there's a big story, it doesn't shift papers on a slow news day, week, month.

The status quo suits all parties, Hibs/Yams get stories - mostly positive - regularly in the papers, and the EEN keeps it's readership happy.

And there's no big yam story at the moment :confused:

Hibrandenburg
27-11-2012, 06:44 PM

ScottB
27-11-2012, 06:44 PM

Agreed. There's a big difference from churning out the usual 'No we definitely won't be selling player x during the transfer window' type nonsense and writing this kind of toadying crap that is helping to convince mugs to hand over every penny they have to the 'cause' when really they should be trying to inform the fans of what the reality is.

At the end of the day, as funny as some of this nonsense has been, people not smart enough or too blinded by emotion to know better are pouring their cash into this mess believing it to be the right thing to do. I hope the knowledge that come the inevitable end of this when the club could well be gone and that money will have made itself at home in Vlad's cash pile won't stop ****holes like Barry Anderson sleeping at night, because while the bosses over at the PBS can spout whatever nonsense they want, it is the duty of those calling themselves 'journalists' to seek the truth.

Hibernia Na Eir
27-11-2012, 06:48 PM
:hilarious

You can just imagine how that conversation would go....

Investor: "I would be very interested in purchasing your company."

Vlad: "Well have I got the deal of a life time for you! For just a measly 8 million pounds, you will inherit a whopping 22 million pounds worth of debt and you'll not need to worry about taking care of any of the assets as I'll still have 100% ownership over them."

Investor: "I beg your pardon..."

Vlad: "£22,000,000 worth of debt, for just £8,000,000!"

Investor: *jumps out window*

brilliant.

bingo70
27-11-2012, 06:55 PM
Disagree. They should have declared war on Vlad years ago and sent out rallying calls for the fans to save their club before it was too late. If they'd been clever about it then they might even have got a fair amount of Hibbies on board. Instead they've played along with the yams and fed their delusions of grandeur.

As it is, all they now can do is sit back and wait for the inevitable to happen and feign outrage when the impossible happens.

I know that some of the journos agree with you but the editors don't want to rock the boat.

If I was a jambo right now I'd be wanting those questions answered but I'm guessing there's not the same demand for answers across on jkb just now? Speaking of which I can't believe there's not at least been a protest against Vlad after one of there recent home games considering the stick they gave the pieman

clerriehibs
27-11-2012, 07:01 PM
I know that some of the journos agree with you but the editors don't want to rock the boat.

If I was a jambo right now I'd be wanting those questions answered but I'm guessing there's not the same demand for answers across on jkb just now? Speaking of which I can't believe there's not at least been a protest against Vlad after one of there recent home games considering the stick they gave the pieman

The pieman didn't stroke their egos.

Jack Hackett
27-11-2012, 07:23 PM
The pieman didn't stroke their egos.

It's more than their ego's he's stroking.....it's their collective upturned bottoms as well

Billy Whizz
27-11-2012, 07:57 PM

I think they always thought they could oust the Pieman.
Vlad's a different kettle of fish,as he's got them by the short and curlies, and more!

s.a.m
27-11-2012, 08:03 PM
Vlad's a different kettle of fish,as he's got them by the short and curlies, and more!

They also have face to save, having worshipped him and made declarations of eternal love and devotion. Protesting means admitting to themselves and others that they were taken for a ride.

Billy Whizz
27-11-2012, 08:09 PM
They also have face to save, having worshipped him and made declarations of eternal love and devotion. Protesting means admitting to themselves and others that they were taken for a ride.

And they have.
But they will say, what a ride

Geo_1875
27-11-2012, 08:19 PM
And they have.
But they will say, what a ride

That's how they describe their mothers.

lord bunberry
27-11-2012, 08:21 PM
That's how they describe their mothers.

They also describe their mothers as their sisters

delbert
27-11-2012, 08:22 PM

As Richard Nixon once said, "When you've got them by the balls, their hearts and minds will follow !"

Sergey
27-11-2012, 08:27 PM
Poppy Shirt scam...

Auction 2 is a signed mehdi taouil match worn strip, worn by medhi at the game v Inverness on rememberance weekend, the strip includes the poppy badge, the strip also comes with a Letter of authenticity signed by David southern. Bearing in mind Jason holts poppy strip went last week for £1150 these are sought after items so please dig deep for the cause.

**** right off with this 'Poppy - WWI' scam. I simply stuck a fiver in the British Legion tin and wore one with pride.

I really do detest those

Saorsa
27-11-2012, 08:45 PM
Poppy Shirt scam...

**** right off with this 'Poppy - WWI' scam. I simply stuck a fiver in the British Legion tin and wore one with pride.

I really do detest those
a Letter of authenticity:hilarious that'll be worth a lot coming from anybody involved with the running of that club.

get yer cash oot ya mugs :jamboclow

cocopops1875
27-11-2012, 08:45 PM
Poppy Shirt scam...

I really do detest those
Did we ever find out if they donated anything from the sale of the poppy shirts sold in the club shop at £12 more than the normal one ? Mmm I wonder

Liberal Hibby
27-11-2012, 09:19 PM
As Richard Nixon once said, "When you've got them by the balls, their hearts and minds will follow !"

I'd always thought it was LBJ - but according to Wiki (http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Charles_Colson) it was Nixon's strategist Chuck Colson who had it pinned to the wall of his office.

Budgies Gloves
27-11-2012, 10:07 PM
I have it on good authority that Zalsuckass's cup final shirt fetched £1500 at auction, the new owner is...............................zalsuckass.
In his vain attempt to push the bidding he ended up paying for his own shirt..........a true fud

PatHead
27-11-2012, 10:20 PM
I have it on good authority that Zalsuckass's cup final shirt fetched £1500 at auction, the new owner is...............................zalsuckass.
In his vain attempt to push the bidding he ended up paying for his own shirt..........a true fud

No he didn't. He drove up the bidding then backed down letting someone else in. He bought the Steven Gerrard shirt he swapped at the recent Europa match. He had donated it himself. Personally I respect him for doing his bit including deferring his wages.

greenginger
27-11-2012, 10:22 PM

They can take his donation off the wages he is due but will never see. :greengrin

Leithenhibby
27-11-2012, 10:25 PM
No he didn't. He drove up the bidding then backed down letting someone else in. He bought the Steven Gerrard shirt he swapped at the recent Europa match. He had donated it himself. Personally I respect him for doing his bit including deferring his wages.

That's what I heard also ... :agree: :wink:

monktonharp
27-11-2012, 11:40 PM

They need to keep the clubs sweet - don't bite the hand that feeds you and all that. oh contraire, I think that the een getting shunned by tha gorgie mob, would sell much more papers to Hibernian minded readers:greengrin I'D buy a dozen extra a day and pop them into the doors of some of the older folk in my street, free of charge:greengrin

As it is, all they now can do is sit back and wait for the inevitable to happen and feign outrage when the impossible happens.:agree:well said. to a point anyway, as they'd still never get me on board when it comes to saving the gorgie mob:wink:

Why doesn't Anderson ask him what UBIG's game plan is? Fedotovas is a director of UBIG and will know EXACTLY what's going on. you ask all the real questions here Mikey , :agree:but as a few others say,it's possible that young journos are under instructions not to actually rock boats etc, although they might be itching to do so. the man you refer to is an A1 fud imho but nevertheless the bold Sergie has answered in a way that I'm quite delighted and that is by saying; meanwhile we are working on improving the business of the club ,that will make it more competative and more attractive to investors. I nearly pished masel at that bit. then,:we are prepaired to speak to any reasonable buyer.meanwhile there "was" no reasonable offer from the foundation. that looks like they are definately out of the equation, and will no longer be involved or even considered. when Sergie said "was" ,does he mean not yet/ or forget that lot?:wink:

cocopops1875
28-11-2012, 05:37 AM

unless he got done as the 2nd higest bidder (as the top bidder was a phone bidder and maybe didnt pay) i would say this is untrue :wink: also it didnt go for quite that much

alexedwards
28-11-2012, 07:05 AM

What a guy.

The actual deal is £5m for club free of debt but no assets - Romanov will accept that I am reliably advised.
The real problem area for any buyer is the subject of "football rights". FOH have no chance so it's all wind and pash from them. :aok:

Mikey
28-11-2012, 07:15 AM
The actual deal is £5m for club free of debt but no assets - Romanov will accept that I am reliably advised.
The real problem area for any buyer is the subject of "football rights". FOH have no chance so it's all wind and pash from them. :aok:

Aye, ok then.

StevieC
28-11-2012, 07:43 AM

Is that just free of UKIO debts, or will it also include HMRC debts?

Ozyhibby
28-11-2012, 07:47 AM

Even if the deal was as good as that, there is no way that bank finance will be involved on those terms. Whoever buys Hearts will have to use their own money. That almost never happens on Football. Can't see it happening with the Yams.

Part/Time Supporter
28-11-2012, 07:48 AM

What's that you repeatedly accuse Hibs fans of? Wishful thinking? File it under that.

I don't think Romanov knows what Romanov wants, so I doubt whether your "reliable" advisor knows anything useful.

Kato
28-11-2012, 07:54 AM
Romanov will accept that I am reliably advised.

You are in touch with someone who knows Romanov and has reliable advice?

bigwheel
28-11-2012, 08:15 AM
Lethargy amongst the Jambos

The pace an momentum seems to have died aroun their fundraising . 3 weeks after they realised they face oblivion , thy have not even 50 percent of ht is required to secure themselves for the rest of the season.

They have not sold out their game tonight . So they managed 1 sell out

I think there is still some waking up and coffee smelling to do over there...

It certainly lacks the intensity of our Hands off Hibs campaign

Kato
28-11-2012, 08:21 AM
Fedo is talking single fish - Hearts have had approaches to buy the club for certain but they aren't interested in selling although partners would be welcome.
They want to hold on to the club for the foreseeable future - the tax bill will be paid as several others have. Understand you are more of an expert in certain areas than most - so given the info above what do you think is the plan?

So what is it?

They won't sell at all or Romanov will sell for £5M?

Are you reliably telling us what your reliable source is telling you?

Is your reliable source reliable?

Your just talking wind and p*sh depending on which way the wind is blowing?

There is NO DOUBT that Romanov will pay the 450k and funds will be there to keep them going to season-end at which point they will re-group.

...the last of the above is my thinking.

Ozyhibby
28-11-2012, 08:43 AM

The pace an momentum seems to have died aroun their fundraising . 3 weeks after they realised they face oblivion , thy have not even 50 percent of ht is required to secure themselves for the rest of the season.

The Hands of Hibs campaign was well run by good Hibs men who the fans could rally round. They have decoded to mount multiple competing campaigns that the fans don't fully trust. Shame. :-)

Pedantic_Hibee
28-11-2012, 09:19 AM
Post from JKB;

"A wee fundraisers since I did not get a ticket.

Having a few fellow Jambo's round to the house. £5 minimum donation for a couple beers and a bite to eat. Any other beer etc a quid. All monies to Hearts Shares. Every little helps."

Charging your mates to visit your house? They are the most cringeworthy organisation on the planet.

cocopops1875
28-11-2012, 09:23 AM
Post from JKB;

Having a few fellow Jambo's round to the house. £5 minimum donation for a couple beers and a bite to eat. Any other beer etc a quid. All monies to Hearts Shares. Every little helps."

Charging your mates to visit your house? They are the most cringeworthy organisation on the planet.
Is it actually sold out ? ( the game not his living room that is )

CraigHibee
28-11-2012, 09:54 AM
Post from JKB;

The tramps have reached a new level of lowness

Pedantic_Hibee
28-11-2012, 09:56 AM

I don't think it is, no.

The hilarity those utter tramps are providing on a daily basis is magnificent. Establishment big club my erse!!

Another said that once they get rid of the high earners they will be trading within their means.

I think a quick snoop through their accounts would tell him that even before a single penny is paid towards wages that they are already running at a loss.

So unless the whole camp is going voluntary, they're pickled. Barry!!

Craig_in_Prague
28-11-2012, 10:04 AM
Post from JKB;

every little helps lmao - they'll be able keep using that phrase once the PBS is a tesco :-)

JimBHibees
28-11-2012, 10:06 AM

St Mirren game wasnt sold out either.

cocopops1875
28-11-2012, 11:12 AM
St Mirren game wasnt sold out either.

Sssshhh dinnae tell thum that, sensitive wee souls

s.a.m
28-11-2012, 11:13 AM
http://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/top-football-stories/foundation-of-hearts-want-to-see-books-before-improved-takeover-bid-1-2664138

Part/Time Supporter
28-11-2012, 11:16 AM
http://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/top-football-stories/foundation-of-hearts-want-to-see-books-before-improved-takeover-bid-1-2664138

"Improved takeover bid" LOL. If some wean chucks in his piggy bank that would significantly improve their "bid".

Meanwhile, Hearts are hoping for a late surge of ticket sales today for tonight’s SPL match with Celtic. As of yesterday afternoon, there were still around 1500 tickets available.

Mikey
28-11-2012, 11:39 AM

I'm looking forward to this evening's Vlad Rant on their official site :greengrin

How dare they ask to see the accounts before buying the club :tsk tsk:

brog
28-11-2012, 11:53 AM
I'm looking forward to this evening's Vlad Rant on their official site :greengrin

What a ridiculous notion!!! That's surely not what big teams do!!

JeMeSouviens
28-11-2012, 12:06 PM

That's "buying" in the sense that I'd like to buy your car. I'll pop round and pick up the keys later. Obviously I won't be giving you any money, and you can pay off the car loan and tax it ... but I'll put some petrol in it.

The Foundation of the Hard-up are a total irrelevance unless and until we hit newco territory.

Hibee87
28-11-2012, 12:07 PM
Has anyone asked what the script is with Tincastle? I was under the impression tha IF they did not build a new stadium either end of this season or next season tynie would not be deemed fit to host football.

Is romanav going to sell hearts for x millions rent the stadium to them for a year or 2 then sell it to the highest bidder and leave hearts with no home?

We were told by the council of all people only this year how hearts need a new stadium and there must be somoeone who can shed light on the safty certificates of that old rickety stand surely they cant keep being signed off with that horror stand falling down around them :confused:

Seveno
28-11-2012, 12:22 PM
Has anyone asked what the script is with Tincastle? I was under the impression tha IF they did not build a new stadium either end of this season or next season tynie would not be deemed fit to host football.

Is romanav going to sell hearts for x millions rent the stadium to them for a year or 2 then sell it to the highest bidder and leave hearts with no home?

We were told by the council of all people only this year how hearts need a new stadium and there must be somoeone who can shed light on the safty certificates of that old rickety stand surely they cant keep being signed off with that horror stand falling down around them :confused:

That stand is a good analogy for the entire club. It has had its day, it is falling apart in front of our eyes and it contains a poisonous substance.

Send in the demolition squad.

hibee_nation
28-11-2012, 12:40 PM
The yams must be right numpties or don't really like watching their team play. The club is begging them for money right left and center. Yet they would rather bake cakes to buy worthless shares rather than buy a ticket to watch their team tonight and at least get something for their money. 1500 tickets left big team my arse.

cocopops1875
28-11-2012, 02:39 PM
Post from JKB;

I don't think it is, no.

The hilarity those utter tramps are providing on a daily basis is magnificent. Establishment big club my erse!!
Actually i am now assuming that this is for Sunday and not Tonight (maybe im gonna let him off) Hope my mate doesnt get any ideas for when we are round his for matches :greengrin

Makaveli
28-11-2012, 02:46 PM
The yams must be right numpties or don't really like watching their team play. The club is begging them for money right left and center. Yet they would rather bake cakes to buy worthless shares rather than buy a ticket to watch their team tonight and at least get something for their money. 1500 tickets left big team my arse.

That's Hearts for you. They'd rather dance around in shan pubs and paint each other's faces than take real action against "Mr Romanov" or even buy tickets when the club is literally running on empty. Roasters.

Hibercelona
28-11-2012, 02:52 PM

Their idea of saving their club is going to the pub and getting pished with ex Hearts players who are currently at other clubs.

They don't have a connection with their club like we do with ours. Thats why we'll always be bigger and better than them.

cocopops1875
28-11-2012, 02:59 PM
If im being totally honest what they have done and raised has been very impressive in such a short period of time, Given how dodgy the Proposition actually is its nothing but Blind Faith/Stupidity and connection to their club, To say they dont have the same connection to their Club We have to ours is a nonsense. I Still Want Them To Die Though :greengrin

Hibercelona
28-11-2012, 03:08 PM
If im being totally honest what they have done and raised has been very impressive in such a short period of time, Given how dodgy the Proposition actually is its nothing but Blind Faith/Stupidity and connection to their club, To say they dont have the same connection to their Club We have to ours is a nonsense. I Still Want Them To Die Though :greengrin

There was so much fire, passion and fight during the HOH campaign.

I haven't seen anything of the sort from these lot considering their circumstances. Instead they just make up pathetic excuses like "It was worth it for our glorious cup wins" or "At least we had our 5 minutes of fame in the Champions League".... etc

They're nothing like us and their connection with their club is nothing like ours either.

cocopops1875
28-11-2012, 03:19 PM

I haven't seen anything of the sort from these lot considering their circumstances. Instead they just make up pathetic excuses like "It was worth it for our glorious cup wins" or "At least we had our 5 minutes of fame in the Champions League".... etc

They're nothing like us and their connection with their club is nothing like ours either.

So you really Believe that we The Hibs fans have a relationship with our club that they dont ? how would you quantify that ? and how much of HOH do you remember at 22 ? im 36 and other than that hidious Mercerneries record and the event at ER i dont recall that much, Oh aye and Mercer Must Die on the tent in Princes St Gardens :greengrin

CropleyWasGod
28-11-2012, 03:28 PM

Seriously?

Disc O'Dave
28-11-2012, 03:28 PM
I think it has been said before...but a lot of Hearts fans seem, in the past decade at least, to have adopted some sort of superiority complex, that prohibits them from doing or saying anything that could be construed as an admission of anything other than "we are always the big team, in the right, never wrong"

So rather than accept they are in serious trouble, they will say "it was worth it for the journey".

I honestly think Vlad was a wiley old fox, and when he was being rebuffed by the likes of Dunfermline (who dealt in hard facts and financial realities), and knew he needed an "angle" to get himself involved with a team in Scotland...he could spot the Hearts fans desperate need to be considered "a big team" and fed them what they wanted to hear.....added to the fact they seem more concerned with Hibs fortunes rather than their own....he probably seen his way in...which would account for all the very early "one team in Edinburgh / docksiders / different level" chat the various Hearts management came out with from the start of his tenure....

As long as they were fed the dream they so desperately wanted to believe in......they didn't care or didn't question what was going on at their club.......

And they still don't want to.....

They would rather spend their children's Christmas present money on worthless shares, than dare to question why the self proclaimed multi-millionaire owner sits on his hands and does nothing to help a situation that is mostly his doing.......spinning the whole thing out as showing how good a bunch of fans they are. There were Facebook posts after their St Mirren game comparing their "full house" picture to a random photo of our East Stand...... neglecting to accept they were blackmailed into turning out....

The St Mirren "sell out Saturday" they called it. Most of them sold out to Vlad long ago......

Hibercelona
28-11-2012, 03:39 PM
So you really Believe that we The Hibs fans have a relationship with our club that they dont ? how would you quantify that ? and how much of HOH do you remember at 22 ? im 36 and other than that hidious Mercerneries record and the event at ER i dont recall that much, Oh aye and Mercer Must Die on the tent in Princes St Gardens :greengrin

Obviously I don't remember anything from the campaign as i've made quite clear already. But are you going to tell me that i'm wrong and that that my description of the campaign is incorrect?

Hearts fans should be doing everything in their power to get rid of that man and to get their club back. But they're not. They're either lapping it all up, or they're too afraid to take any real action against their so called "Saviour".

Hearts fans aren't a patch on us.

HibbyAndy
28-11-2012, 03:40 PM
I think it has been said before...but a lot of Hearts fans seem, in the past decade at least, to have adopted some sort of superiority complex, that prohibits them from doing or saying anything that could be construed as an admission of anything other than "we are always the big team, in the right, never wrong"

So rather than accept they are in serious trouble, they will say "it was worth it for the journey".

I honestly think Vlad was a wiley old fox, and when he was being rebuffed by the likes of Dunfermline (who dealt in hard facts and financial realities), and knew he needed an "angle" to get himself involved with a team in Scotland...he could spot the Hearts fans desperate need to be considered "a big team" and fed them what they wanted to hear.....added to the fact they seem more concerned with Hibs fortunes rather than their own....he probably seen his way in...which would account for all the very early "one team in Edinburgh / docksiders / different level" chat the various Hearts management came out with from the start of his tenure....

As long as they were fed the dream they so desperately wanted to believe in......they didn't care or didn't question what was going on at their club.......

They would rather spend their children's Christmas present money on worthless shares, than dare to question why the self proclaimed multi-millionaire owner sits on his hands and does nothing to help a situation that is mostly his doing.......spinning the whole thing out as showing how good a bunch of fans they are. There were Facebook posts after their St Mirren game comparing their "full house" picture to a random photo of our East Stand...... neglecting to accept they were blackmailed into turning out....

The St Mirren "sell out Saturday" they called it. Most of them sold out to Vlad long ago......

To Hearts fans it was 'Sell out Saturday' When in reality it was NOT a sell out...I watched the highlights and the gaps in the stadium was there for everyone to see.. Im guessing they will be telling all and sundry that tonight's game is a sell out too when in actual fact there is not a hope in hell it will be a sellout.

Hearts fans = Deluded, Thick and unbelievably stupid.

Hibercelona
28-11-2012, 03:42 PM

They're nothing like us! :agree:

Ozyhibby
28-11-2012, 03:46 PM

Not arguing with your main point but I'm sure our share issue in the 80's raised more than their one will.

Suburban Hibby
28-11-2012, 03:54 PM

A bullet in the post seemed to get through to Mercer.

Ever since Robinson was there they have been tepid in their 'action'. They had a 'red card' protest, they released some black balloons FFs.

No passion, no visible signs of discontent, just gentle mutterings ala Dear Vladimir.

I know that if the shoe was on the other foot this would have been resolved a long time ago, by hook or by crook, we would have got rid of them.

They deserve all that is coming to their backward wee club- and let us be assured, it is coming and I for one really can not wait.

#FromTheCapital
28-11-2012, 04:06 PM

Excellent post, sums their fans up perfectly

cocopops1875
28-11-2012, 04:10 PM

Ever since Robinson was there they have been tepid in their 'action'. They had a 'red card' protest, they released some black balloons FFs.

No passion, no visible signs of discontent, just gentle mutterings ala Dear Vladimir.

I know that if the shoe was on the other foot this would have been resolved a long time ago, by hook or by crook, we would have got rid of them.

They deserve all that is coming to their backward wee club- and let us be assured, it is coming and I for one really can not wait.

I think its because 1. its changed days financially and i genuinely (and i think they themselves ) cant see how they can be saved. 2. They still think Vlad is gonna pardon them and give the fans the club back debt free:aok: or 3. Maybe they dont actually care about their club:confused:. Now im not going with 3 i know plenty of them who are buying shares and love their club as much as i love mine and for some Genuine fans i will feel sorry (ken the ones that didnae phone from the bus after the cup game) but there are also plenty who i cant wait to get whats coming to them, im not trying to be a Dick but to Suggest we are some kind of superfans and they dont care is simply at Yam Levels of Delusion. What we have to remember is Vlad Holds all the cards how can you force him to do the right thing ? Protest ? Piss him off they are Deed, Pander to him they could be Deed and raise some money and they are Probably gonna be Deed. i dont think Vlad would care less about a Bullet in the post for example :greengrin

cocopops1875
28-11-2012, 04:14 PM

I Agree with everything you have said and put far better than i could ever hope to :top marks

Suburban Hibby
28-11-2012, 04:20 PM
I think its because 1. its changed days financially and i genuinely (and i think they themselves ) cant see how they can be saved. 2. They still think Vlad is gonna pardon them and give the fans the club back debt free:aok: or 3. Maybe they dont actually care about their club:confused:. Now im not going with 3 i know plenty of them who are buying shares and love their club as much as i love mine and for some Genuine fans i will feel sorry (ken the ones that didnae phone from the bus after the cup game) but there also plenty who i cant wait to get whats coming to them, im not trying to be a Dick but to Suggest we are some kind of superfans and they dont care is simply at Yam Levels of Delusion. What we have to remember is Vlad Holds all the cards how can you force him to do the right thing ? Protest ? Piss him off they are Deed, Pander to him they could be Deed and raise some money and they are Probably gonna be Deed. i dont think Vlad would care less about a Bullet in the post for example :greengrin

But my point is these have just sat back and watched their club be ripped to pieces- yeah it's probably too late for them but apart from under Burley and a few months after they have been sliding, financially, morally they are a mess.

The Rix fiasco, the beast Thomson, Rimi & her magic sticks, nade 10k a week, Kingston huffs, malofeev- all of it an utter embarresment yet they just go 112 years wee team hobos???

Reap what u sow and with them sitting back & doing nothing it's now way too late.

I for one will dance a merry jig come the day.

cocopops1875
28-11-2012, 04:33 PM
But my point is these have just sat back and watched their club be ripped to pieces- yeah it's probably too late for them but apart from under Burley and a few months after they have been sliding, financially, morally they are a mess.

The Rix fiasco, the beast Thomson, Rimi & her magic sticks, made 10k a week, Kingston huffs, malofeev- all of it an utter embarresment yet they just go 112 years wee team hobos???

Reap what u sow and with them sitting back & doing nothing it's now way too late.

I for one will dance a merry jig come the day.

My Point in counter is with a football club its not a normal business, its got fans as customers and they have hopes, dreams, memories, love and affection, Vlad Owns them lock stock the ******in lot and can do as he pleases (he has also brought them some sucess) What can they do to force him out ? why would he walk away ? who is there to buy them ? is there a Sir Tom figure to do the damage for them ? The answer to all of those is not great for them and they have been left with no option but to enjoy the ride and see what happens. NOW ITS END GAME :greengrin

HUTCHYHIBBY
28-11-2012, 04:42 PM
Maybe its time to play long bangers outside the old rickety stand with a cossack hat or two once again.

The Green Goblin
28-11-2012, 05:17 PM
What I still can't get my head around - and never have been able to - is how the merricks aren't grabbing their flaming torches and pitch forks and marching off to burn Romanov to the ground. There's no smell of a revolution, just the rattle of bairns' empty pocket money tins as they line up to hand it over like turkeys queueing up to be ladled with sauce before a christmas slaughter. I just don't understand in any sane world how any of them can still have even an ounce of respect or affection for VR. When I try and figure it out, it hurts my brain. It just seems impossible that a large group of people could willingly be that stupid. Even them.

Www1875hfc
28-11-2012, 06:04 PM
What I still can't get my head around - and never have been able to - is how the merricks aren't grabbing their flaming torches and pitch forks and marching off to burn Romanov to the ground. There's no smell of a revolution, just the rattle of bairns' empty pocket money tins as they line up to hand it over like turkeys queueing up to be ladled with sauce before a christmas slaughter. I just don't understand in any sane world how any of them can still have even an ounce of respect or affection for VR. When I try and figure it out, it hurts my brain. It just seems impossible that a large group of people could willingly be that stupid. Even them.

Thats a question i have asked on numerious occasions as well.

I really cant understand why/how Romanov has had such an easy time of it.

VickMackie
28-11-2012, 06:04 PM
People comparing HOH to the Heartd situation is apples and pears IMO.

Vlad has their stadium, he owns the club and is in complete control of weather they die.

Hibs had a chance to survive by putting pressure on our then owners not to sell aswell as opportunities to make it clear to Mercer that he wasn't wanted.

Romanov has them over a barrel. They more they press him, or threaten him etc the even less chance they have than they do now.

Their only way out of this is to try and get their club for 4-5 million and pay the debt back at 1.5 - 2 million a year for 10-15 years with the stadium being handed over at the end of the period.

Romanov won't sell with the debt outstanding and te stadium handed over otherwise the new owners would put them into admin and buy the stadium for pennies - see rangers.

That trumpet fed express pretty much said so in the article yesterday.

GoldenEagle
28-11-2012, 09:37 PM
Reading and hearing that Hearts will agree to tax liabilities of c£3m tomorrow with HMRC.

Might not even be a game on Sunday

fat freddy
28-11-2012, 09:41 PM
Reading and hearing that Hearts will agree to tax liabilities of c£3m tomorrow with HMRC.

if this is true expect a massive queue outside lidl's tomorrow as they prepare to empty the baking aisle of cake mix...

Craig_in_Prague
28-11-2012, 09:43 PM

Reading where bud?
any links?

hope you are right :-)

fatbloke
28-11-2012, 09:46 PM
]Reading [/B]and hearing that Hearts will agree to tax liabilities of c£3m tomorrow with HMRC.

Where?

Gmack7
28-11-2012, 09:49 PM
chic young said that someone walked past him with a 40 inch tv on his shoulder whle he was in the tunnel,looks like the start of a large car boot sale
TICKETY TOCK

GoldenEagle
28-11-2012, 09:49 PM
You may well laugh but JKB and it backs up something on our own PM board earlier...the poster on JKB is as close as you can get to getting solid info out of that place.:aok:

robinp
28-11-2012, 09:54 PM
chic young said that someone walked past him with a 40 inch tv on his shoulder whle he was in the tunnel,looks like the start of a large car boot sale
TICKETY TOCK

Has there been another Kickback plasma TV raffle?

PatHead
28-11-2012, 10:07 PM
TICKETY TOCK

No car boot sale, that was the repo man!

Bostonhibby
28-11-2012, 10:21 PM

:agree: Pretty good summing up, once they'd bent over and taken it just after Robertson there was a collective closing of net curtains amongst the few intelligent yams to the west, the rest fell for it and the hypnosis is only now wearing off and it's now too late........unless they still have the balloons. No way would this have happened to Hibs - sit back and enjoy the show.

Mikey
29-11-2012, 05:42 AM
Big day today :greengrin

legends of 73
29-11-2012, 06:13 AM
:pray::pray: