PDA

View Full Version : Yams Share Transfers Agreed/Cooling off period

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 [181] 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190

Ronniekirk
11-04-2014, 07:29 AM
Surely BIDCO 1905 is more accurate
Cheat co would be more accurate

Jack
11-04-2014, 07:32 AM
OK, the big question now is.....

How come BJ doesn't know when /if the meeting is happening, but he hopes it is next week, when Desantos has it from his contacts on the ground in Lithuania (Bloomberg), that it was on the 18th, then shifted to the 22nd because somebody pointed out it was Easter weekend??

Second Question, this is the first time I've seen the name of Bidco referred to as "BIDCO 1874"

At the meeting there would have been a bit of chat about the date of the next meeting.

Chairman "Shall we meet in about 10 days time?"

"Sounds fine"

"OK I'll have my PA phone round and confirm diaries"

Bloomberg ask attendee about the next meeting to which the reply is 'In about 10 days'

Date not confirmed as Easter was forgotten about, PA looks for alternatives after Easter.

Craig_in_Prague
11-04-2014, 07:40 AM
Bryan Jackson, of Hearts’ administrators BDO, has returned from Lithuania without confirmation of when Ukio Bankas’ pivotal creditors meeting will take place.
Ann Budge’s BIDCO 1874 company have tabled a £2.5 million offer for Ukio’s 29.9 per cent shareholding in the club and their security over Tynecastle Stadium, but it must be ratified by creditors of the fallen bank.
If the transfer of shares is not confirmed, Hearts are effectively guaranteed to face liquidation. However, a date for the meeting which will decide the fate of the capital club has not yet been pencilled in.
BDO remain hopeful the meeting will take place next week. To that end, Jackson will return to Vilnius next Monday.
The earliest BDO are expected to learn the pivotal date is today, but that entirely depends on the progression of high-level talks continuing in Lithuania.

http://www.scotsman....-week-1-3372917 (http://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/spfl/hearts-bdo-hope-for-creditors-meeting-next-week-1-3372917)

'hopeful' of a meeting and nothing confirmed (not even for 22nd, other than mentioned on here from a bloomberg contact - It would be up on UKIO site surely?).

the 'earliest' BDO will learn of the meeting is today (hmmm... )

I'm an MP Ian Murray says its not a concern at the moment (despite them staring at the big L ?)

'Meanwhile, BDO are hopeful they will be able to make a personal address to the Ukio creditors when the meeting does take place' (Lobbying? Will they even be allowed near them?)

It really feels like we're on the bus to the big L and are just a couple of stops to go.

McSwanky
11-04-2014, 07:43 AM
Ms Budge, Sunday 6 April: "Right, you Lith muppets, get this agreement sorted tomorrow or I'M OUT"
UKIO, Monday 7 April: "....."
Ms Budge, Monday 7 April: "...."
Ms Budge, Tuesday 8 April: "...."
Ms Budge, Wednesday 9 April: "...."
Ms Budge, Thursday 10 April: "...."

That's gone well so far then. Maybe we'll hear from her today?

greenpaper55
11-04-2014, 07:44 AM
Over at comedy gold they are talking about fan ownership and how they arrived at this point but one goes on to say

"I agree the sfa/spfl should do more. Disagree about foreign being a problem. Vlad's willingness to take on the OF (and stand up to the sfa, media etc) was because he was from elsewhere.

Also think the "bought success" thing is a Hibs myth to make themselves feel better. We didn't buy 2nd place as Rangers spent way more and we didn't need all the cash to get third or beat gretna and hibs in cup finals.

The real issue with Vlad's spending was he could have used the money better and achieved much more.

If having agreed debt (with a payment plan in place until the credit crunch hit) is financial doping then almost every club is guilty, including barca, man utd and Hibs of course".

Agreed debt !, not sure the Lithuanian pensioners agreed to anything and they never bought success by the way, deluded to a man.

marti1875
11-04-2014, 07:49 AM
'hopeful' of a meeting and nothing confirmed (not even for 22nd, other than mentioned on here from a bloomberg contact - It would be up on UKIO site surely?).

I'm an MP Ian Murray says its not a concern at the moment (despite them staring at the big L ?)

'Meanwhile, BDO are hopeful they will be able to make a personal address to the Ukio creditors when the meeting does take place' (Lobbying? Will they even be allowed near them?)

It really feels like we're on the bus to the big L and are just a couple of stops to go.

I was thinking the exact same in regards to BDO wanting to make a personal address (ie: beg, grovel) at the meeting whenever it does indeed even take place. Why on earth would they be allowed to basically gatecrash a meeting in Lithuania seems weird to me. :confused:

Craig_in_Prague
11-04-2014, 07:54 AM
I was thinking the exact same in regards to BDO wanting to make a personal address (ie: beg, grovel) at the meeting whenever it does indeed even take place. Why on earth would they be allowed to basically gatecrash a meeting in Lithuania seems weird to me. :confused:

and having read the report from the creditors meeting last month, BDO filling them with all the info. that the ground would be very unlikely to turn into residential units due to factories/hazards/hooliganism etc.... and value of land is less than reality etc..... they really are trying their all here - And now they want to hang around a creditors meeting to try and influence a decision.
makes you sick to be honest,
I understand they are trying to get the CVA through and you can partly admire their efforts in a tough case.... But it seems it's now bullying & resorting to any sort of tactics.
Rather unprofessional in truth.

Sanger
11-04-2014, 07:55 AM
At the meeting there would have been a bit of chat about the date of the next meeting.

Chairman "Shall we meet in about 10 days time?"

"Sounds fine"

"OK I'll have my PA phone round and confirm diaries"

Bloomberg ask attendee about the next meeting to which the reply is 'In about 10 days'

Date not confirmed as Easter was forgotten about, PA looks for alternatives after Easter.

22nd is the earliest it is likley to take place. BJ/BDO dragging this one out as other have pointed out and not really been telling the truth which is what they have been doing alll along.

Sanger
11-04-2014, 07:57 AM

Think BDO are in Lith lobbying creditors with the line £2.5m is all you will get and you are lucky to be getting that will all the horror stories around the impossible sale of Tynie for development.

AltheHibby
11-04-2014, 07:59 AM
If having agreed debt (with a payment plan in place until the credit crunch hit) is financial doping then almost every club is guilty, including barca, man utd and Hibs of course".

Agreed debt !, not sure the Lithuanian pensioners agreed to anything and they never bought success by the way, deluded to a man.

The way it's going over there I expect BJ's defence to the creditors to be along the lines of 'I swear oan me maw's life thit a big boy done it an' ran away'.

Their denial of basic facts is brathtaking, and well up to the Comical Ali and Bill Clinton levels of denial. :rolleyes:

Deansy
11-04-2014, 08:01 AM

It'll be something subtle, unassuming and non-controversial - 'Hearts of Edinburgh', 'Edinburgh Utd', 'Real Edinburgh', 'Heartcelona' etc.

greenginger
11-04-2014, 08:02 AM
and having read the report from the creditors meeting last month, BDO filling them with all the info. that the ground would be very unlikely to turn into residential units due to factories/hazards/hooliganism etc.... and value of land is less than reality etc..... they really are trying their all here - And now they want to hang around a creditors meeting to try and influence a decision.
makes you sick to be honest,
I understand they are trying to get the CVA through and you can partly admire their efforts in a tough case.... But it seems it's now bullying & resorting to any sort of tactics.
Rather unprofessional in truth.

BDO showed their dishonesty back in November when they allowed Ukio Bankas to vote as an " un-connected creditor " at the CVA meeting.

That was the vote that defeated the HMRC vote against. Ukio Bankas were definitely a connected creditor and it should have been the Big L. for Christmas.

Phil D. Rolls
11-04-2014, 08:04 AM
Over at comedy gold they are talking about fan ownership and how they arrived at this point but one goes on to say

"I agree the sfa/spfl should do more. Disagree about foreign being a problem. Vlad's willingness to take on the OF (and stand up to the sfa, media etc) was because he was from elsewhere.

Also think the "bought success" thing is a Hibs myth to make themselves feel better. We didn't buy 2nd place as Rangers spent way more and we didn't need all the cash to get third or beat gretna and hibs in cup finals.

The real issue with Vlad's spending was he could have used the money better and achieved much more.

Why don't they just face the facts, instead of these increasingly convoluted explanations of why they have done nothing wrong? Oscar Pistorious has a more plausible explanation for his actions than they do.

The Falcon
11-04-2014, 08:04 AM
Think BDO are in Lith lobbying creditors with the line £2.5m is all you will get and you are lucky to be getting that will all the horror stories around the impossible sale of Tynie for development.

They have an office in Lithuania.

I learned that on here. :wink:

greenginger
11-04-2014, 08:06 AM

Do the Lith. creditors know they are paying for BDO to hang around and pester them ?

The Falcon
11-04-2014, 08:17 AM
Do the Lith. creditors know they are paying for BDO to hang around and pester them ?

Can BDO justify their costs to the Lithuanian creditors as it is they who are ultimately paying for all this? Or can the creditors challenge and say something along the lines of

trying to save the company was never a financially viable option given the obstacles that were in place and the Yams should never have been allowed to start this season, the same obstacles that were in place with Portsmouth so you should have known. It was your decision therefore you pay.

JeMeSouviens
11-04-2014, 08:34 AM
Does anybody know if BDO went to these lengths to preserve the company at Portsmouth FC?

Yes, I believe they did. Trevor Birch was cheered onto the pitch at the end of BDO's stint there.

http://www.portsmouth.co.uk/sport/pompey/one-year-on-mcinnes-lauds-trevor-birch-role-in-pompey-survival-1-5991674

greenginger
11-04-2014, 08:38 AM
Can BDO justify their costs to the Lithuanian creditors as it is they who are ultimately paying for all this? Or can the creditors challenge and say something along the lines of

trying to save the company was never a financially viable option given the obstacles that were in place and the Yams should never have been allowed to start this season, the same obstacles that were in place with Portsmouth so you should have known. It was your decision therefore you pay.

The fault was with Adomonis or what ever the Ukio Bankas administrator was called. Employing a " Celebrity Administrator " like Jackson.

If they wanted any return for the creditors it should have been the Big L. last summer.

Having said that, land values have risen greatly since then. :cb

The Falcon
11-04-2014, 08:41 AM
The fault was with Adomonis or what ever the Ukio Bankas administrator was called. Employing a " Celebrity Administrator " like Jackson.

If they wanted any return for the creditors it should have been the Big L. last summer.

Having said that, land values have risen greatly since then. :cb

At least that will warm the creditors hearts..........

Glesgahibby
11-04-2014, 08:47 AM
Here's a wee puzzler?
If at the start of the season,hertz/bdo had 3000 + season tickets and an avarege walk up of 2/3000? per game at there disposal then why:confused:?
1)would they struggle to complete the season as some premier teams don't average 4000 per game?
2)would an administrator/BDO do a worse job than say Inverness,Patrick thistle,st mirren and Ross county?
Add to this donations from yams,and other clubs(as above)who have lower season tickets sales(even after the 7000 st money went AWOL)?
could it be there's been some porkys told regarding attendances?:wink:

Sergey
11-04-2014, 08:50 AM
They have an office in Lithuania.

I learned that on here. :wink:

They actually have three offices in Lithuania :wink:

Re this assumed date of the 18th/22nd - this is mere supposition as there's no date being discussed. I've probably got better contacts than the geezer at Bloomberg with several being pivotal creditors of Ukio Bankas. As and when a date is muted, they would know in advance of the alleged Bloomberg journalist.

Where he's (allegedly) getting his information is anyone's guess - as a guess is all it seems to be.

Phil D. Rolls
11-04-2014, 08:56 AM
Here's a wee puzzler?
If at the start of the season,hertz/bdo had 3000 + season tickets and an avarege walk up of 2/3000? per game at there disposal then why:confused:?
1)would they struggle to complete the season as some premier teams don't average 4000 per game?
2)would an administrator/BDO do a worse job than say Inverness,Patrick thistle,st mirren and Ross county?
Add to this donations from yams,and other clubs(as above)who have lower season tickets sales(even after the 7000 st money went AWOL)?

Cant have been, the fans have been magnificent etc etc etc.

scoopyboy
11-04-2014, 08:59 AM

The highlighted part made me laugh, it means absolutely nothing.

The earliest I can have my next pint of cider is today.

I cannot have my next pint of cider yesterday or the day before because it wouldn't be my next one.

I may not however have my next pint of cider today, tomorrow or Sunday but the earliest I can have it is today.

Getting back to BDO and following my cider logic the earliest they can learn about the creditor's meeting is today because they never knew about it yesterday but it could be they won't learn about it until tomorrow, next week or next month. Completely meaningless but across the city they are getting excited about it.

Geo_1875
11-04-2014, 09:03 AM

I cannot have my next pint of cider yesterday or the day before because it wouldn't be my next one.

I may not however have my next pint of cider today, tomorrow or Sunday but the earliest I can have it is today.

Getting back to BDO and following my cider logic the earliest they can learn about the creditor's meeting is today because they never knew about it yesterday but it could be they won't learn about it until tomorrow, next week or next month. Completely meaningless but across the city they are getting excited about it.

Is there some sort of subliminal message in your post? I can feel a terrible thirst building up.

Craig_in_Prague
11-04-2014, 09:05 AM
Is there some sort of subliminal message in your post? I can feel a terrible thirst building up.

haha - I don't even drink cider (very rarely), but now I'm choking on one.
Sun is shining and it's friday.
The earliest I can get that 1st pint is about 4.30pm :)

God Petrie
11-04-2014, 09:10 AM

The earliest I can have a threesome with Natalie Portman and Beyoncé is today but I have more time tomorrow if they're reading.

greenpaper55
11-04-2014, 09:15 AM
The earliest I can have a threesome with Natalie Portman and Beyoncé is today but I have more time tomorrow if they're reading.

Sorry, they asked me first :greengrin !.

Phil D. Rolls
11-04-2014, 09:15 AM

:faf:

Moulin Yarns
11-04-2014, 09:16 AM
Yes was on the Bloomberg news pages. That's what UKIO told Bloomberg as well before they realised it was Easter Friday now 22nd at the earliest. Ukio obviously doing some more due dilligence on value of Tynie and other bids.

Ukio Tell Bloomberg the meeting is on the 18th, then change it to the 22nd

They actually have three offices in Lithuania :wink:

Re this assumed date of the 18th/22nd - this is mere supposition as there's no date being discussed. I've probably got better contacts than the geezer at Bloomberg with several being pivotal creditors of Ukio Bankas. As and when a date is muted, they would know in advance of the alleged Bloomberg journalist.

Where he's (allegedly) getting his information is anyone's guess - as a guess is all it seems to be.

BDO state in the Scotsman (I know!!) that they don't know when the meeting will be.

In Sergey I trust. :greengrin

crewetollhibee
11-04-2014, 09:19 AM

TESCO 2014 sounds better.

scott7_0(Prague)
11-04-2014, 09:21 AM
They dead yet?

Pedantic_Hibee
11-04-2014, 09:22 AM

I may be present to witness you guzzling said cider.

HIBERNIAN-0762
11-04-2014, 09:34 AM

My goodness what has happened to them? so deluded to a man, who the F*** do think they are? quoting Barcelona and Man Utd debt in the same breath as them?

:wtf:

Gone man, completely nuts. :confused:

Geo_1875
11-04-2014, 09:39 AM
My goodness what has happened to them? so deluded to a man, who the F*** do think they are? quoting Barcelona and Man Utd debt in the same breath as them?

:wtf:

Gone man, completely nuts. :confused:

They just don't get the bit about servicing said debt. Internal transfers to balance the books then bumping creditors for millions don't count as financial prudence.

Ozyhibby
11-04-2014, 09:42 AM
Here's a wee puzzler?

To be fair, they have higher costs than some smaller clubs. They pay £330k a year for HW plus they have a much bigger Academy set up. Maintenance on the PBS and Edinburgh business rates would be higher also.

brog
11-04-2014, 09:42 AM
What a shock... not.

Bryan Jackson, of Hearts’ administrators BDO, has returned from Lithuania without confirmation of when Ukio Bankas’ pivotal creditors meeting will take place.
Ann Budge’s BIDCO 1874 company have tabled a £2.5 million offer for Ukio’s 29.9 per cent shareholding in the club and their security over Tynecastle Stadium, but it must be ratified by creditors of the fallen bank.
If the transfer of shares is not confirmed, Hearts are effectively guaranteed to face liquidation. However, a date for the meeting which will decide the fate of the capital club has not yet been pencilled in.
BDO remain hopeful the meeting will take place next week. To that end, Jackson will return to Vilnius next Monday.
The earliest BDO are expected to learn the pivotal date is today, but that entirely depends on the progression of high-level talks continuing in Lithuania.

http://www.scotsman....-week-1-3372917 (http://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/spfl/hearts-bdo-hope-for-creditors-meeting-next-week-1-3372917)

CWG must be asleep or gone sailing with Sergey as otherwise he would have been all over this to advise the bid is from F of H, not Budgie! Usual wonderful hootsmon reporting!

Phil D. Rolls
11-04-2014, 10:05 AM
To be fair, they have higher costs than some smaller clubs. They pay £330k a year for HW plus they have a much bigger Academy set up. Maintenance on the PBS and Edinburgh business rates would be higher also.

When they can be bothered.

Glesgahibby
11-04-2014, 10:28 AM
To be fair,they don't have to use/pay £330k a year.
they don't have to have a bigger academy.
they also had cup tv and gate money earning according to the yams £500k.
my point is really about BDOs starting point til now compared to others starting point at the start of the season.
the two above named figures combined are £830k surely they don't pay more than that on business rates compared to other clubs p/a? Sorry per season?

scoopyboy
11-04-2014, 10:37 AM

Same idea really, I just find it easier to drink cider than have threesomes with aforementioned ladies.

Just as a btw I will have at the earliest possible oppurtunity my pint of cider which will be today.

So to summarise I will be drinking cider before the creditor's meeting is announced and Pedantic Hibee will in all probability be there to witness it.

CropleyWasGod
11-04-2014, 10:41 AM
CWG must be asleep or gone sailing with Sergey as otherwise he would have been all over this to advise the bid is from F of H, not Budgie! Usual wonderful hootsmon reporting!

Fed up saying it, TBH. :rolleyes:

On the subject of the BIDCO name, BIDCO (1874) Limited was in fact registered in January this year. BIDCO Limited has been in existence since 2011. So the former looks like our woman ....

jgl07
11-04-2014, 11:32 AM
Here's a wee puzzler?

1. Partick Thistle, St Mirren, Ross County, etc do not have the 'big team' mentality.

2. Other clubs do not have a crumbling, asbestos ridden, fire trap of a main stand like Hearts that costs a fortune to maintain.

3. Other teams have season tickets that people pay realistic prices to purchase. Hearts have heavily discounted tickets.

It is a similar situation to The Rangers. Despite averaging over 40,000 crowds in the bottom two divisions, they still needed a bale-out. Their payments to players are well within permitted limits. They spent big on managers wages, hand outs to directors, etc and needed baling out to avoid administration.

jacomo
11-04-2014, 11:38 AM
1. Partick Thistle, St Mirren, Ross County, etc do not have the 'big team' mentality.

2. Other clubs do not have a crumbling, asbestos ridden, fire trap of a main stand like Hearts that costs a fortune to maintain.

3. Other teams have season tickets that people pay realistic prices to purchase. Hearts have heavily discounted tickets.

It is a similar situation to The Rangers. Despite averaging over 40,000 crowds in the bottom two divisions, they still needed a bale-out. Their payments to players are well within permitted limits. They spent big on managers wages, hand outs to directors, etc and needed baling out to avoid administration.

If it all pans out for them Budgie might take a ruthless approach to keeping costs under control.

However, can't imagine Levein taking a typical Championship level wage and then employing Championship-level players. Much more likely he'd try and persuade people they needed to spend more than they've got to keep the fans onside and get promoted at the first attempt.

And you're right about Tynecastle - it will be a massive liability for them.

Dashing Bob S
11-04-2014, 12:03 PM
Oh dear, seems like another week has gone by and our pink chums are no closer to completing the CVA, which we were assured would happen at the non meeting of April 7th. So now it looks like the non meeting of maybe the 18th or 22nd.

I'm not saying 'lickers' is imminent -just a bitter Hobo fantasy I'm sure- but just speculating that if so, here is a serious question:

The silver tears of pain. Do they come from the same tear ducts as the silver tears of pride, and are simply generated by a different emotion, or are their two different sets of tear ducts?

Keith_M
11-04-2014, 12:08 PM
Here's a wee puzzler?

In addition to other people's suggestions, there is also the fact that the other clubs are not in Administration, with associated costs.

As far as I understand it (happy to be corrected), BDO's fees and expenses have been paid directly from Hearts Income since the CVA Preliminary Agreement in November. That means that it's entirely likely that, if they do run out of money, resulting in the Big L, BDO may be indirectly responsible for killing them off.

Geo_1875
11-04-2014, 12:18 PM
Oh dear, seems like another week has gone by and our pink chums are no closer to completing the CVA, which we were assured would happen at the non meeting of April 7th. So now it looks like the non meeting of maybe the 18th or 22nd.

I'm not saying 'lickers' is imminent -just a bitter Hobo fantasy I'm sure- but just speculating that if so, here is a serious question:

The silver tears of pain. Do they come from the same tear ducts as the silver tears of pride, and are simply generated by a different emotion, or are their two different sets of tear ducts?

I think the silver tears of pain emanate from that recently discovered body part the Donald Duct.

Springbank
11-04-2014, 12:24 PM
I think it's time for a recap:

Scottish football needs good sized clubs who play by the rules

Scottish football does not need any clubs of any size who want to flaunt the rules

I'll welcome hearts back if they change their ways

But it's good to see them suffer while their future hangs in the balance, as the majority over there (like at ibrox) haven't changed a bit

Keith_M
11-04-2014, 12:26 PM
I think the silver tears of pain emanate from that recently discovered body part the Donald Duct.

Got to be the best response of the day

:thumbsup:

ehf
11-04-2014, 12:28 PM

It's the rubber-stamp I feel sorry for. People seem to forget that it has feelings, too, and it must be getting very frustrated with constantly limbering up, getting into peak physical and mental condition to swing into action and ratify the deal, only to be stood down at the last minute time and time again.

Glesgahibby
11-04-2014, 12:30 PM

Points 1 and 3 hits the nail on the head,
BDO as an administrator/running the club make these decisions,BDO are supposed to be cutting the cloth and being prudent with the wonga.
so another coulpe of questions,
1)Did BDO really think they would be out of admin before this stage in the season?
2)were BDO influenced by the "deluded" or infected by "delusion"?
At the end of the day,they are in charge:agree:

Craig_in_Prague
11-04-2014, 12:38 PM
Natalie (deadline day girl) from SSN must be the one to deliver the news we always wanted.

Wearing a green top, her puppies fighthing to get out - Breaking news, Hearts will be liquidated.
Liquidated says Jim W, well there we have it folks.

Yes, a slow day........

Sergey
11-04-2014, 12:42 PM

Love the 'lickers' terminology, Bob. Somewhat apt :aok:

Glesgahibby
11-04-2014, 12:43 PM
In addition to other people's suggestions, there is also the fact that the other clubs are not in Administration, with associated costs.

As far as I understand it (happy to be corrected), BDO's fees and expenses have been paid directly from Hearts Income since the CVA Preliminary Agreement in November. That means that it's entirely likely that, if they do run out of money, resulting in the Big L, BDO may be indirectly responsible for killing them off.
I would agree with admin costs,how much?
Overall I think a mixture of juggling with the truth especially attendances has put BDO where they are today,as for the stadium up keep I'm sure the white paint/brushes where donated :greengrin

tamig
11-04-2014, 12:44 PM
Points 1 and 3 hits the nail on the head,
BDO as an administrator/running the club make these decisions,BDO are supposed to be cutting the cloth and being prudent with the wonga.
so another coulpe of questions,
1)Did BDO really think they would be out of admin before this stage in the season?
2)were BDO influenced by the "deluded" or infected by "delusion"?
At the end of the day,they are in charge:agree:

Also worth remembering that they've had a few "bonus" pay days this season with the League Cup game against us, the LC semi, the Scottish Cup 0-7 game (even athough it was a relatively pish crowd) and the King Swansea transfer. If none of that additional cash had rolled in where would they be standing now?

jacomo
11-04-2014, 12:46 PM

Nae chance you'd ken ya bitter Hobo. Only pride you've felt is when yer smacked-aff-her-nut ma managed to rouse hersel enough tae turn a trick so yous didnae go hungry at night!! Nae comparison tae the pride that swells in yer Heart when plucky young players emerge onto the field of play - the modern day battlefield if you will - evoking the memory of those brave fallen heroes of yesteryear!

5-1! 1902! senseless slaughter of thousands!

etc etc

southsider
11-04-2014, 01:02 PM
It's the rubber-stamp I feel sorry for. People seem to forget that it has feelings, too, and it must be getting very frustrated with constantly limbering up, getting into peak physical and mental condition to swing into action and ratify the deal, only to be stood down at the last minute time and time again.
What about his pal " the green light " ? He is being cast aside like some unloved rag doll.

Dashing Bob S
11-04-2014, 01:04 PM

:top marks:faf:

Keith_M
11-04-2014, 01:11 PM
What about his pal " the green light " ? He is being cast aside like some unloved rag doll.

Maybe we could all keep an eye out for him. I believe he looks something like this.........

Dashing Bob S
11-04-2014, 01:11 PM
Nae chance you'd ken ya bitter Hobo. Only pride you've felt is when yer smacked-aff-her-nut ma managed to rouse hersel enough tae turn a trick so yous didnae go hungry at night!! Nae comparison tae the pride that swells in yer Heart when plucky young players emerge onto the field of play - the modern day battlefield if you will - evoking the memory of those brave fallen heroes of yesteryear!

5-1! 1902! senseless slaughter of thousands!

etc etc

I'll have you know that mother was Hibs through and through, and only ever turned tricks to feed her habit, rather than her children, which she rightly regarded as the duty of the social care system and the responsibility of the taxpayer. Never cast aspersions over that saint of a woman!

Yes, Gary Locke's youthful warriors have dug deep, evoking the lemming-like spirit of their forefathers, and similarly prepared to pay the ultimate cost: a cancelled contract, a new club, or even -whisper it- life in the lower leagues.

lapsedhibee
11-04-2014, 01:19 PM

:not worth

jacomo
11-04-2014, 01:22 PM
I am an MP is perhaps distracted by other things - the day job? - to speak about FoH at the moment.

However, I must commend him on the livery of his office. I was expecting some sort of maroon-coloured greasy spoon, but it's much more tasteful than that.

http://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/news/ian-murray-row-over-pro-independence-stickers-1-3363085?WT.mc_id=Outbrain_text&obref=obinsite

jacomo
11-04-2014, 01:25 PM
I'll have you know that mother was Hibs through and through, and only ever turned tricks to feed her habit, rather than her children, which she rightly regarded as the duty of the social care system and the responsibility of the taxpayer. Never cast aspersions over that saint of a woman!

Yes, Gary Locke's youthful warriors have dug deep, evoking the lemming-like spirit of their forefathers, and similarly prepared to pay the ultimate cost: a cancelled contract, a new club, or even -whisper it- life in the lower leagues.

Glad to hear it. With these greedy neighbours of ours always begging for a hand out, we've got to ensure the green half of Edinburgh gets its fair share of the public purse.

dangermouse
11-04-2014, 01:28 PM
haha - I don't even drink cider (very rarely), but now I'm choking on one.
Sun is shining and it's friday.
The earliest I can get that 1st pint is about 4.30pm :)

With just over two hours to go before the aforementioned cider gets drunk, will there be biscuits and will any UKIO creditors be present?

green glory
11-04-2014, 02:01 PM
I am an MP is perhaps distracted by other things - the day job? - to speak about FoH at the moment. However, I must commend him on the livery of his office. I was expecting some sort of maroon-coloured greasy spoon, but it's much more tasteful than that. http://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/news/ian-murray-row-over-pro-independence-stickers-1-3363085?WT.mc_id=Outbrain_text&obref=obinsite

It turned out it was one wee sticker, or 'vandalism' as he screamed from the rooftops.

According to the bio on his own website, he claims:

"As an event manager, Ian ran the largest arts festival in Europe for 7 years".

Does he mean the Edinburgh Festival Fringe???

And the puddle drinkers follow him like the pied piper of Gorgie.

They never ****ing learn.

greenginger
11-04-2014, 02:29 PM
It turned out it was one wee sticker, or 'vandalism' as he screamed from the rooftops.

Murray was a director of a company FR 2001 Ltd ( previous name Funoffice Ltd ) from 2001 until it was struck off in 2008.

It was involved in the entertainments business and its registered address was the Steamie Pub on the Southside.

All Accounts registered at Companies house are noted as " total Exemption Small Accounts ".

Largest Arts Festival in Europe my A --- !

The man is an opportunist chancer .:greengrin

jacomo
11-04-2014, 02:31 PM

Well, the Fringe is the biggest arts festival in Europe, so he must mean that.

Unfortunately, at no point has he run it... being one of many event managers does not count.

greenginger
11-04-2014, 02:41 PM
http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&hl=en&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dukio%2Bbankas%2B15min%26client%3Dfire fox-a%26hs%3D5VJ%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:en-US:official%26channel%3Dsb&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=lt&u=http://www.15min.lt/naujiena/verslas/finansai/ukio-banka-suzlugdes-vladimiras-romanovas-siekia-tapti-rusijos-pilieciu-662-419081&usg=ALkJrhjjkK1B9VAGcLZRbVxKIYrNhwNs7A

Vlad's lawyer claims the Ukio Bankas only failed because of political reasons , you can see it on the internet .

It logically follows the Yams only failed as a consequence and interference from bitter Hobos, you can see that on the internet too.

Grant Asylum for the Yams.

GreenLake
11-04-2014, 02:44 PM

Unfortunately, at no point has he run it... being one of many event managers does not count.

Making false claims is a key attribute of being a Jambo.

jacomo
11-04-2014, 02:46 PM
http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&hl=en&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dukio%2Bbankas%2B15min%26client%3Dfire fox-a%26hs%3D5VJ%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:en-US:official%26channel%3Dsb&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=lt&u=http://www.15min.lt/naujiena/verslas/finansai/ukio-banka-suzlugdes-vladimiras-romanovas-siekia-tapti-rusijos-pilieciu-662-419081&usg=ALkJrhjjkK1B9VAGcLZRbVxKIYrNhwNs7A

Vlad's lawyer claims the Ukio Bankas only failed because of political reasons , you can see it on the internet .

It logically follows the Yams only failed as a consequence and interference from bitter Hobos, you can see that on the internet too.

Great. Is there a chance they'll **** off to Russia too?

Phil D. Rolls
11-04-2014, 02:48 PM

Hes certainly provided more comedy than the Fringe has served up the last few years. Have I Got News for You has to be on the Horizon, after his unstoppable run on Mock the Weak.

green glory
11-04-2014, 02:48 PM
Well, the Fringe is the biggest arts festival in Europe, so he must mean that. Unfortunately, at no point has he run it... being one of many event managers does not count.

Billy Big Baws-esque. The Yam way, and the route to oblivion.

Dashing Bob S
11-04-2014, 02:53 PM
Big events manager, big festival.

Just cause we only go to wee festivals and win wee world wars.

ACLeith
11-04-2014, 03:17 PM

Grant Asylum?
Who does he play for?
What position?
Could he do a job for us?
:wink:

Keith_M
11-04-2014, 03:21 PM
Is it true that Romanov's application for Russian Citizenship could lead to the annexation of Tynecastle, thereby preventing its demolition?

Or is that just the latest rumour put out by Barry Anderson?

Moulin Yarns
11-04-2014, 03:26 PM
Is it true that Romanov's application for Russian Citizenship could lead to the annexation of Tynecastle, thereby preventing its demolition?

Or is that just the latest rumour put out by Barry Anderson?

Yet another Crimea commited in the name Hearts

AltheHibby
11-04-2014, 03:29 PM

Worst pun of the week award goes to you. Terrible, yet funny at the same time! :not worth

Twa Cairpets
11-04-2014, 03:37 PM
Worst pun of the week award goes to you. Terrible, yet funny at the same time! :not worth

I heard a deceased golfer was concerned about the Crimea crisis and came back to earth to query an Warsaw inhabitant. Sev asked a Pole.

Sorry.

AltheHibby
11-04-2014, 03:48 PM
I heard a deceased golfer was concerned about the Crimea crisis and came back to earth to query an Warsaw inhabitant. Sev asked a Pole.

Sorry.

Admins, please make it stop!!! :rolleyes:

Good one TC. :not worth

Hibby Kay-Yay
11-04-2014, 04:00 PM

Maybe Justin Timberlake will crimea river of proud, proud tears?

greenginger
11-04-2014, 04:11 PM
Vlad freed by Moscow Court !

http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&hl=en&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dukio%2Bbankas%2B15min%26client%3Dfire fox-a%26hs%3DvK0%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:en-US:official%26channel%3Dsb&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=lt&u=http://www.15min.lt/naujiena/aktualu/lietuva/teismas-paleido-vladimira-romanova-i-laisve-56-419115&usg=ALkJrhhIjMX1BGhE41E-bIrvewN_6vxNoA

No surprise there.

greenpaper55
11-04-2014, 04:12 PM
Give Vlad asylum here , we want him back here to finish the job !.

GreenLake
11-04-2014, 06:28 PM
I found yet another potential upside in the value of HMFC. Tynecastle could surely be of interest as a mass production laboratory for the following business.

http://motherboard.vice.com/read/scientists-transplanted-a-laboratory-grown-vagina-into-a-woman-born-without-one

Joe6-2
11-04-2014, 06:38 PM

Known as G.A.Y.

Phil D. Rolls
11-04-2014, 06:42 PM
Known as G.A.Y.

Youre not fooling anybody.

Joe6-2
11-04-2014, 06:46 PM
Youre not fooling anybody.

Lol

Sergey
11-04-2014, 06:46 PM
22nd is the earliest it is likley to take place. BJ/BDO dragging this one out as other have pointed out and not really been telling the truth which is what they have been doing alll along.

You are spouting utter guff - I know for a fact that there is no date being circulated, yet you seem happy to peddle a myth that dates are being discussed.

You're a fraud - END OF

Bishop Hibee
11-04-2014, 06:51 PM
As Vlad said (maybe) as he left court "I'm not Russian but I Moscow".

Kaiser1962
11-04-2014, 07:02 PM
You are spouting utter guff - I know for a fact that there is no date being circulated, yet you seem happy to peddle a myth that dates are being discussed.

You're a fraud - END OF

Come down off that fence there Sergey. Such ambiguity. :offski:

Hibby70
11-04-2014, 07:59 PM
Come down off that fence there Sergey. Such ambiguity. :offski:
I've got the Two Tribes tune in my head.

Dashing Bob S
11-04-2014, 08:13 PM

You're a fraud - END OF

Now look what you've done. Gone and blown poor Barry Anderson's cover.

BroxburnHibee
11-04-2014, 08:16 PM

You're a fraud - END OF

Something I'm sure I said a couple of pages back - I was advised to grow up :greengrin

alley balley0-7
11-04-2014, 08:25 PM

You're a fraud - END OF
get him told sergey, you have been spot on with everything the now keep up the good work,:thumbsup:

CropleyWasGod
11-04-2014, 08:31 PM
get him told sergey, you have been spot on with everything the now keep up the good work,:thumbsup:

Thanks, I will.

Viva_Palmeiras
11-04-2014, 08:34 PM
Thanks, I will.

Deep down we're all Sergey ;)

Pete
11-04-2014, 08:40 PM
No meeting in April can only mean one outcome:

L

CropleyWasGod
11-04-2014, 08:41 PM
Deep down we're all Sergey ;)

Deep throat you mean. :wink:

GlasgowHibee
11-04-2014, 09:11 PM

L

I disagree.

Throughout the whole charade the jumbo fans have been extremely quick to jump into their pockets to keep the club afloat. If they truly have no money then id expect BJ to ask these idiots once more.

May will be the decider. Imagine the scenes if it was on the 19th.

greenginger
11-04-2014, 09:28 PM
I disagree.

Throughout the whole charade the jumbo fans have been extremely quick to jump into their pockets to keep the club afloat. If they truly have no money then id expect BJ to ask these idiots once more.

Yeah, but a hundred thousand a week that's an awful lot of cakes, painted faces and karioke nights.

They won't be selling shares, season tickets anything the Yam will see as having value ( I know :greengrin )

Only Budge or FoH can keep them going, but I can see a battle develop over ownership of the corpse of HOMFC.

clerriehibs
11-04-2014, 09:28 PM
Thanks, I will.

Stop! Surely not a hint of a cwg v sergey faction there???

CropleyWasGod
11-04-2014, 09:30 PM
Stop! Surely not a hint of a cwg v sergey faction there???

I, I mean we, I mean I....am in 2 minds about that.

We think.

:confused:

bighairyfaeleith
11-04-2014, 10:04 PM
Why is sergey getting all the credit??

Did he buy hearts and promise them a world class stadium, and build nothing?
Did he promise them a champions league trophy and deliver them nothing?
Did he show them up for the peado harbouring weirdos that they are?
Did he steal there pathetic bake sale money?
Did he get them to cum over an office full of empty fricking boxes?
Did he get them to pose at porty beach and believe they where beautiful?
Did he buy harry potters wand (or some ****)?

There is only one hero here, Vlad I ****ing salute you!!

Life will be a little bit more dull without vladimir romanov, hearts I can take or leave but Vlad I would keep. I think he should buy celtic next :cb

Glesgahibby
11-04-2014, 10:20 PM
I disagree.

If there last league game is the 10th,then it's possible but I'd guess the 12th will be L day:aok:

boab1875
11-04-2014, 10:29 PM
slightly out of touch here I know but I understood that Hearts only had money till the end of April and that further delays will result in liquidation. This has hapened no? but a Yam at work told me UBIG have agreed to sell the shares and that they would be out of adminstration after a 20 day cooling period.

Could someone who has knowledge of this update me as to the actual situation? Ta

Juice-Terry
11-04-2014, 10:37 PM
I disagree.

:cb

magpie1892
11-04-2014, 10:37 PM
slightly out of touch here I know but I understood that Hearts only had money till the end of April and that further delays will result in liquidation. This has hapened no? but a Yam at work told me UBIG have agreed to sell the shares and that they would be out of adminstration after a 20 day cooling period.

Could someone who has knowledge of this update me as to the actual situation? Ta

Read the thread. Plenty info in the last two pages alone.

Hibernianinc
11-04-2014, 10:39 PM

Herts are toast.

No-one will miss them.

tamig
12-04-2014, 03:35 AM

Tell the yam at work they won't be coming out of admin. Because UKIO have agreed hee haw.

GreenLake
12-04-2014, 04:22 AM
Tell the yam at work they won't be coming out of admin. Because UKIO have agreed hee haw.

If they come out of admin it will just be a couple of little gobs, not even a blurt, then they will end up as a stain on the league below before destroying themselves in perpetual backwardation in the season ticket futures market.

Sanger
12-04-2014, 06:08 AM

You're a fraud - END OF
Not a fraud mate. As I said earliest any meeting would be is 22nd. But given Ukio creditors don't know how long it will take to obtain and analyse all the information only an earliest possible date is being given To BDO. This from journalists inside Lith who are actually in contact. As I said an earliest possible date is some off an actual date. Nobody knows the exact date .

Phil D. Rolls
12-04-2014, 07:21 AM
Not a fraud mate. As I said earliest any meeting would be is 22nd. But given Ukio creditors don't know how long it will take to obtain and analyse all the information only an earliest possible date is being given To BDO. This from journalists inside Lith who are actually in contact. As I said an earliest possible date is some off an actual date. Nobody knows the exact date .

So you've come on here to tell us you don't know anything? Sorry, maybe you're just being too subtle, but I just don't see anything new in what you are saying.

Phil D. Rolls
12-04-2014, 07:27 AM

Is it the end of April yet?

madsen5
12-04-2014, 07:42 AM
So you've come on here to tell us you don't know anything? Sorry, maybe you're just being too subtle, but I just don't see anything new in what you are saying.

I find it strange that he's just suddenly
Reappeared .

Mikey
12-04-2014, 07:50 AM

You don't even have to read the thread, just read the title.

And stop listening to Hearts fans :wink:

greenginger
12-04-2014, 07:59 AM
An update from the Lith. press about Vlad's business with the Moscow court.

http://www.lrytas.lt/-13972292841396816582-rusijoje-stebukl%C5%B3-neb%C5%ABna-teismas-paleido-v-romanov%C4%85-%C4%AF-laisv%C4%99.htm

Nothing new, but what caught my attention is the note , " as reported by Scottish Edinburgh Evening News ".

If the Liths. are printing what AllisBarry is writing, heaven help them. :greengrin

Kaiser1962
12-04-2014, 08:31 AM
Why is sergey getting all the credit??

Did he buy hearts and promise them a world class stadium, and build nothing?
Did he promise them a champions league trophy and deliver them nothing?
Did he show them up for the peado harbouring weirdos that they are?
Did he steal there pathetic bake sale money?
Did he get them to cum over an office full of empty fricking boxes?
Did he get them to pose at porty beach and believe they where beautiful?
Did he buy harry potters wand (or some ****)?

There is only one hero here, Vlad I ****ing salute you!!

Life will be a little bit more dull without vladimir romanov, hearts I can take or leave but Vlad I would keep. I think he should buy celtic next :cb

Is Sergey actually Vlad?

Jack
12-04-2014, 08:58 AM
Is Sergey actually Vlad?

No! Sergeys boat hasn't sunk.

sleeping giant
12-04-2014, 09:38 AM
Do you not hate it when there has been multiple deleted posts and you didn't see them before deletion ? :greengrin

Phil D. Rolls
12-04-2014, 09:47 AM
Do you not hate it when there has been multiple deleted posts and you didn't see them before deletion ? :greengrin

Somebody quoted a PM, and this was considered poor form by others.

sleeping giant
12-04-2014, 09:49 AM

Indeed it is FR . We all know how frank folk can be in pm's :greengrin

essexhibby
12-04-2014, 10:22 AM

L

It's pretty much irrelevant when they have their meeting, the big L is a certainty now. I can't see any sequence of events that lets them avoid it.

Even if the Ukio meeting were to be held on Monday and they somehow persuaded the creditors to swap the PBS for £2.5m even though the land is worth much more it wouldn't help them because the UBIG shares are still frozen and will be frozen until the criminal case against Mad Vlad is concluded, which thanks to the Russian criminal justice system and relations with Lithuania will not happen for years if it happens at all.

BDO are perfectly aware of this and if they were acting with integrity should have started the liquidation process as soon as they entered admin. I can only guess that they have been holding off so that they can try and do the liquidation between seasons in the hopes that this will allow the yams to be admitted into League Two.

Sanger
12-04-2014, 10:24 AM

I quoted a pm from Sergey to me which refuted what he was saying on this public forum about me. Will make fresh post without PM but conveying the same line of argument.

#FromTheCapital
12-04-2014, 10:42 AM
It's pretty much irrelevant when they have their meeting, the big L is a certainty now. I can't see any sequence of events that lets them avoid it.

Even if the Ukio meeting were to be held on Monday and they somehow persuaded the creditors to swap the PBS for £2.5m even though the land is worth much more it wouldn't help them because the UBIG shares are still frozen and will be frozen until the criminal case against Mad Vlad is concluded, which thanks to the Russian criminal justice system and relations with Lithuania will not happen for years if it happens at all.

BDO are perfectly aware of this and if they were acting with integrity should have started the liquidation process as soon as they entered admin. I can only guess that they have been holding off so that they can try and do the liquidation between seasons in the hopes that this will allow the yams to be admitted into League Two.

Regarding the frozen shares. I haven't seen anything that suggests they'll be frozen until a criminal case against vlad is concluded. I could be wrong but that seems to be guesswork rather than fact. Was it not reported that the shares were frozen on request of the UBIG creditors? The same ones who earlier this week agreed to transfer the hearts shareholding for roughly 100k?
This frozen shares issue seems to be a very grey area that nobody really knows much about and we seem to all be taking the Portsmouth situation as a definite precedent, when there could be major differences.

essexhibby
12-04-2014, 10:58 AM
Regarding the frozen shares. I haven't seen anything that suggests they'll be frozen until a criminal case against vlad is concluded. I could be wrong but that seems to be guesswork rather than fact. Was it not reported that the shares were frozen on request of the UBIG creditors? The same ones who earlier this week agreed to transfer the hearts shareholding for roughly 100k?
This frozen shares issue seems to be a very grey area that nobody really knows much about and we seem to all be taking the Portsmouth situation as a definite precedent, when there could be major differences.

They were frozen by the court though - surely if the creditors want them unfrozen they would have to ask the court to do it which could take weeks or months and even then, is the court going to agree the sale of assets that are part of a criminal case? Not likely. I'm convinced liquidation is guaranteed.

Sanger
12-04-2014, 11:13 AM

Sergey communicated with me privately where he acknowledged I knew what was going on Lithuania. What surprised me was that according to him he has a contact in Lithuania that he had used to obtain stories that he fed to the UK press. The UKIO bank financial situation did not break in Scotland until early 2013. Throughout 2012 Ukio's share price was in meltdown with Bloomberg running stories about their financial plight from early autumn 2012 including references to Romanov’s speculative investments including Hearts. Not one of these stories made the Scottish media or Hibs net. I actually tweeted about this throughout 2012 on #LeftBanker.
If Sergey has a contact why do we not know more about what is going on within Ukio and their creditors? The Telegraph journalist was able to get no meeting before 18Th April and BDO are going back on Monday to lobby creditors. My contacts – I work for one of world’s largest financial companies and I am in daily contact with financial journalists from all over the world – tell me that UKIO’s creditors are trying to assess the information on the problems in selling Tynie and the validity of other bids and that assessment would be complete by the 22nd at the earliest.

lapsedhibee
12-04-2014, 11:17 AM
Sergey communicated with me privately where he acknowledged I knew what was going on Lithuania. What surprised me was that according to him he has a contact in Lithuania that he had used to obtain stories that he fed to the UK press. The UKIO bank financial situation did not break in Scotland until early 2013. Throughout 2012 Ukio's share price was in meltdown with Bloomberg running stories about their financial plight from early autumn 2012 including references to Romanov’s speculative investments including Hearts. Not one of these stories made the Scottish media or Hibs net. I actually tweeted about this throughout 2012 on #LeftBanker.
If Sergey has a contact why do we not know more about what is going on within Ukio and their creditors? The Telegraph journalist was able to get no meeting before 18Th April and BDO are going back on Monday to lobby creditors. My contacts – I work for one of world’s largest financial companies and I am in daily contact with financial journalists from all over the world – tell me that UKIO’s creditors are trying to assess the information on the problems in selling Tynie and the validity of other bids and that assessment would be complete by the 22nd at the earliest.

There were a number of posts on here a good while ago referring to that share price plummeting, but I can't remember exactly when. 2012 wouldn't surprise me though.

weonlywon6-2
12-04-2014, 11:26 AM

maybe sergey keeps his cards close to his chest ????

all us folk who dont get all this shares etc stuff enjoy what is posted by sergey cwg and others which helps make things clearer,its not a points game between posters as we are all on the same side ???

Mikey
12-04-2014, 11:27 AM

We're not having an "I know more than him" ding dong. If you've got something to contribute then fine. We don't need the rest.

Deansy
12-04-2014, 11:33 AM

There's been so much written about the shares being frozen but I'm almost certain I also read somewhere/time that they WERE being frozen due to a 'criminal investigation' - unfortunately, it was so long ago, I can't find where I read it. Also remember reading (although this was approx 1-2 years ago) that 'Ukio Bankas' were being investigated over it's 'alleged involvement' over a £1.5B money-laundering scheme and it was a Belgian-bank that'd reported them.

Sergey
12-04-2014, 11:38 AM

OK - I'll take the bait.

Firstly, to clear any element of doubt, I posted on the 9th November 2012 (on the PM board) that the bank (Ukio) were under investigation by the regulatory authorities - this post was one month ahead of when it was reported in the Lithuanian and UK press. I also cast doubt on an Ukio statement regards to the Zalgiris basketball stadium and posted that UBIG were on the brink. All this was ahead of when it was reported by the media. That is fact.

I also posted where the information was coming from and his role within Ukio - that fact also hasn't changed.

As for Brian Bradley at Bloomberg - to the best of my knowledge he's a reporter for a financial data publisher - not an investigative journalist. There is a difference.

Finally, regarding what's going on with the Ukio creditors, just because I don't post everything verbatim on this messageboard, that doesn't mean to say there's not more going on than meets the eye. Not that I really have to sit here and defend my corner, but, where possible, I'd rather post factual information than mere supposition.

Eyrie
12-04-2014, 11:38 AM

Was it Jim Callaghan on toomanypointsback.com saying "Crisis? What crisis?" It can't have been Jackson quoting Chamberlain's "I have in my hand a piece of paper."

Hopefully someone paraphrased Blair's remark about his top priorities and said "Liquidation, liquidation, liquidation".

SurferRosa
12-04-2014, 11:40 AM
There's been so much written about the shares being frozen but I'm almost certain I also read somewhere/time that they WERE being frozen due to a 'criminal investigation' - unfortunately, it was so long ago, I can't find where I read it. Also remember reading (although this was approx 1-2 years ago) that 'Ukio Bankas' were being investigated over it's 'alleged involvement' over a £1.B money-laundering scheme and it was a Belgian-bank that'd reported them.

The only reference to UBIG`s shares is the Bloomberg article of last year which said they were frozen at the request of UBIG`s creditors. I assume to ensure they could recoup at least some of their money and to prevent Vlad cashing in. Those creditors have now voted to sell them and i`d guess a court would have no problem releasing them for sale if the creditors now wish it.

How long this process takes of course, is anyones guess. Lithuanian legal process doesn`t seem to have a second gear and time is not on Hearts side.

GreenLake
12-04-2014, 11:48 AM

Large financial companies and financial journalists claimed to be completely surprised by the market crash of 2008. Some private individuals and bloggers were informing others for years that it was coming.

Mellow Hibee
12-04-2014, 11:48 AM
The only reference to UBIG`s shares is the Bloomberg article of last year which said they were frozen at the request of UBIG`s creditors. I assume to ensure they could recoup at least some of their money and to prevent Vlad cashing in. Those creditors have now voted to sell them and i`d guess a court would have no problem releasing them for sale if the creditors now wish it.

How long this process takes of course, is anyones guess. Lithuanian legal process doesn`t seem to have a second gear and time is not on Hearts side.

This is my view as well now. I think that it's very implausable that BDO are continuing in administration in the knowledge that it can't succeed. Likewise, I think that those in Lithuania wouldn't be continuing to negotiate, wasting time and money, if the shares were an issue. Having said that, as CWG points out, it is quite astonishing that the media have not yet had anything confirmed regarding them. Also, I have no reason to doubt the posters on here that seem to know what they're talking about.

On balance though, I think that the share sale will go through if they ever get that far.

brog
12-04-2014, 11:54 AM

Desanto I'm with Mikey in that I don't want this to descend into a "my dad's bigger than your dad" contest but it has to be said you've had a chequered career on this board. For months you told us Yams were headed for oblivion & you produced useful financial info showing real debt was in region of £69mm. Then, to quote Elvis, you seemed to change, you acted strange, you started telling us Yams were fine, they would be out of admin soon & we should accept this & move on. You were called on this, I'm sure the venerable LTYF may have appeared about this time, & you disappeared. Now you've returned but the contradictions remain. In the space of a day or so you told us the shares were never frozen, then said IIRC, Bryan says nothing has changed re the shares. This was a reference to Bryan Bradley of Bloomberg, the person who a year ago said the shares were frozen. I could point out many more but I don't wish to be unkind. I'm sure you're a knowledgeable guy with good insight into Finance & Eastern Europe affairs but there's no need to descend into delusional territory by pretending you have specific contacts with inside knowledge of the deal. Lets leave that to the roasters on JKB, they captured that niche market a long time ago. I wish you well & please keep posting.

Phil D. Rolls
12-04-2014, 12:00 PM

Only a boor would do such a thing. Or a social inadequate, IMO, or both. :wink:

#FromTheCapital
12-04-2014, 12:01 PM
They were frozen by the court though - surely if the creditors want them unfrozen they would have to ask the court to do it which could take weeks or months and even then, is the court going to agree the sale of assets that are part of a criminal case? Not likely. I'm convinced liquidation is guaranteed.

Yes the court would need to unfreeze them. How long that would take is anybodies guess. I hope you're right but I'm unconvinced that the frozen shares are as big a hurdle as is made out on here. Hopefully it doesn't even go to the freezer test.

Dashing Bob S
12-04-2014, 12:09 PM
Yes the court would need to unfreeze them. How long that would take is anybodies guess. I hope you're right but I'm unconvinced that the frozen shares are as big a hurdle as is made out on here. Hopefully it doesn't even go to the freezer test.

I'll take liquidation by foot dragging if I have to, but I'd love them to clear the UKIOS/UBIG/creditor hurdles only to fail the freezer test.

And if the passed it, they would have Budgie's tight ship till FOH came along and made a total mess of things.

So it's win-win and the freezer test is worth a wee shot. Sadly it won't happen as they are goosed already.

Jdawg
12-04-2014, 12:10 PM
I work for a law firm and have senior contacts in an insolvency firm.

A partner of the law firm advised the shares themselves are not frozen but the assets may well be which would prevent the sale regardless of the shares.

I think ukio now realise the true value of Tynie / land value

Phil D. Rolls
12-04-2014, 12:14 PM

A partner of the law firm advised the shares themselves are not frozen but the assets may well be which would prevent the sale regardless of the shares.

I ken a man, he's in charge o the world.

greenginger
12-04-2014, 12:21 PM
Desanto I'm with Mikey in that I don't want this to descend into a "my dad's bigger than your dad" contest but it has to be said you've had a chequered career on this board. For months you told us Yams were headed for oblivion & you produced useful financial info showing real debt was in region of £69mm. Then, to quote Elvis, you seemed to change, you acted strange, you started telling us Yams were fine, they would be out of admin soon & we should accept this & move on. You were called on this, I'm sure the venerable LTYF may have appeared about this time, & you disappeared. Now you've returned but the contradictions remain. In the space of a day or so you told us the shares were never frozen, then said IIRC, Bryan says nothing has changed re the shares. This was a reference to Bryan Bradley of Bloomberg, the person who a year ago said the shares were frozen. I could point out many more but I don't wish to be unkind. I'm sure you're a knowledgeable guy with good insight into Finance & Eastern Europe affairs but there's no need to descend into delusional territory by pretending you have specific contacts with inside knowledge of the deal. Lets leave that to the roasters on JKB, they captured that niche market a long time ago. I wish you well & please keep posting.

I had a cordial e-mail exchange with Bryan Bradley at the beginning of the year after I asked for an update on the Ukio Bankas/UBIG/Hearts situation.

He said then he was no longer up to date, and, as as far as Bloomberg were concerned it was last years news. Apart from a comment on how the Siauliu Bank was performing with the acquired Ukio assets there has been nothing on the Bloomberg wire for months.

Jdawg
12-04-2014, 12:33 PM

I was just passing info from a discussion I had.

H18Y GW
12-04-2014, 12:39 PM

Does he know about frozen/thawed shares though:confused:

Phil D. Rolls
12-04-2014, 12:43 PM
I was just passing info from a discussion I had.

Sorry mate, it's a running joke about uncredited sources on here.

Out of interest, is the guy that told you involved in the Hearts case?

Keith_M
12-04-2014, 01:00 PM
I would just like to make it clear that, unlike some others on here, I have no sources in Lithuania, Tynecastle or the legal establishment. I myself am not a lawyer, accountant or any other such profession that would have an insight into the goings-on at Hearts/Lithuania.

I spout only uneducated, uninformed drivel and I'm proud to admit it!

:greengrin

Tynie01011973
12-04-2014, 01:03 PM
I would just like to make it clear that, unlike some others on here, I have no sources in Lithuania, Tynecastle or the legal establishment. I myself am not a lawyer, accountant or any other such profession that would have an insight into the goings-on at Hearts/Lithuania.

Still better qualified than I,manMP

:wink:

Jack
Meetings!

This is all very complex and I've been giving this some thought. Awe naw I hear you say!!

There's A type meetings and there's THE type meetings.

For UKIO there's meetings with the creditors committee, the administrators, the lawyers, the accountants, other professionals, other creditors, the person that chooses the biscuits and least important BDO. These people and groups can meet, in either in A meetings or THE meetings.

And UBIG are doing this as well.

Of course this is made even more complex as some individuals will be involved in both UKIO and UBIG. This means that some people cannot be available for meetings of both, either A type or THE type, although at the same time joint meetings are entirely possible.

And then there's the frozen courts to consider, where's the judge?

Hearts are in trouble. But hey, I have a solution :-)

Everyone should meet for a THE meeting in a theatre set up Has Britain Got Talent style. Each of the attendees would be given a voting pad for the interest(s) they represent which would be feed to a UKIO rep, a UBIG rep and a judge rep.

Brian Jackson could then pitch up and give a 30 minute presentation justifying the S.H.I.T. bid.

The attendees would then vote and when a prearranged number of descenting votes were cast the rep would press the big red button. If there's 3 big Xs, or Ls, before the times up hearts are toast.

Simples really.

Dashing Bob S
Thinking ahead to next week: it must be close to being their last week to pull something out the fire, or get a date agreed for the meeting, so they can extend the window-dressing period/hit the muppets up for more cash, before they call time?

Ozyhibby
12-04-2014, 01:13 PM

I'm the same as you but with one key difference. I'm a Taxi driver, which automatically qualifies me to pass on an opinion on any subject at any time in a way that makes people think I might know what I'm talking about.

Northernhibee
12-04-2014, 01:16 PM
This commentary is stomach churning.

Keith_M
12-04-2014, 01:25 PM
This commentary is stomach churning.

Wrong thread?

:dunno:

Keith_M
12-04-2014, 01:26 PM
I'm the same as you but with one key difference. I'm a Taxi driver, which automatically qualifies me to pass on an opinion on any subject at any time in a way that makes people think I might know what I'm talking about.

Ah, but you get to say things like, "I overheard from a fare yesterday...".

I consider that as having decent inside info.

Phil D. Rolls
12-04-2014, 01:39 PM
Ah, but you get to say things like, "I overheard from a fare yesterday...".

I consider that as having decent inside info.

Theres this guy in a pub somewhere, I think he knows everything.

Sanger
12-04-2014, 01:45 PM

Taxi drivers are the pulse of the economy. In the absence of any hard facts always turn to a taxi driver for what is really going on . They are first to hear anything and give their analysis (views).

GreenLake
12-04-2014, 01:48 PM
HMFC are hardly able to fog a mirror and they are still talking about signing Rudi, stadium redevelopment and pioneering the economic recovery of football.

Islington Hibs
12-04-2014, 01:59 PM
This is my view as well now. I think that it's very implausable that BDO are continuing in administration in the knowledge that it can't succeed. Likewise, I think that those in Lithuania wouldn't be continuing to negotiate, wasting time and money, if the shares were an issue. Having said that, as CWG points out, it is quite astonishing that the media have not yet had anything confirmed regarding them. Also, I have no reason to doubt the posters on here that seem to know what they're talking about.

On balance though, I think that the share sale will go through if they ever get that far.

I think this is still the most likely scenario. BDO have a fiduciary duty not to continue trading if there is no prospect of a deal.

The harsh reality is if you owe a pound you have a problem, if you owe, is it £50m+ the bank has a problem. £2.5m compensation for all this is pathetic and unjust , but the sale of Tynecastle, the only decent asset, is problematic and would take time with planning permission risk. 4 acres in Edinburgh is probably worth £10+m, even there, but only with proper planning permission. You can bet your bottom dollar that all sorts of threats are being made re this. So it could be the Liths do not want the haste for fairly small beer, given the sale of Vlad's losses. Their calculation is really £2.5m today or perhaps £10m, before expenses, in 3 years oe so, with a high chance it is worth much less if Edin District Council insist Tiny needs to be a recreational facility, as they might well.

This is a game of poker and I doubt the Liths really want a liquidation so I guess they will fold at the last minute. I have no inside knowledge but my money still on a CVA I am afraid. Best chance they go bust is if Lith Courts don't allow transfer for some reason

CropleyWasGod
12-04-2014, 02:05 PM

Sorry, he's wrong.

The assets of UBIG were frozen. One of those assets is its shareholding in Hearts.

Jdawg
12-04-2014, 02:40 PM
Sorry mate, it's a running joke about uncredited sources on here.

Out of interest, is the guy that told you involved in the Hearts case?

Ahh.

Not a source or anything to do with hearts. Just an informal chat with a partner re: liquidation/shares/insolvency

KB1
12-04-2014, 02:41 PM

I think you will find that that man thinks he's Elvis!!!! So I wouldn't trust his judgement!!

Sanger
12-04-2014, 02:42 PM
I think this is still the most likely scenario. BDO have a fiduciary duty not to continue trading if there is no prospect of a deal.

The harsh reality is if you owe a pound you have a problem, if you owe, is it £50m+ the bank has a problem. £2.5m compensation for all this is pathetic and unjust , but the sale of Tynecastle, the only decent asset, is problematic and would take time with planning permission risk. 4 acres in Edinburgh is probably worth £10+m, even there, but only with proper planning permission. You can bet your bottom dollar that all sorts of threats are being made re this. So it could be the Liths do not want the haste for fairly small beer, given the sale of Vlad's losses. Their calculation is really £2.5m today or perhaps £10m, before expenses, in 3 years oe so, with a high chance it is worth much less if Edin District Council insist Tiny needs to be a recreational facility, as they might well.

This is a game of poker and I doubt the Liths really want a liquidation so I guess they will fold at the last minute. I have no inside knowledge but my money still on a CVA I am afraid. Best chance they go bust is if Lith Courts don't allow transfer for some reason

Lithuania have time on their side. Debt ($300 million) issued to bailout Ukio Bankas matures on 1st Feb 2019 so can wait 3 years when threats will prove toothless and pointless.

Jdawg
12-04-2014, 02:43 PM
Sorry, he's wrong.

The assets of UBIG were frozen. One of those assets is its shareholding in Hearts.
I am happy to stand corrected, merely conveying information.

Jack Hackett
12-04-2014, 02:50 PM

I've just been in a pub somewhere....I'm none the wiser.

I may just have to return and hang around for a bit to see if the situation improves

Nailrod
12-04-2014, 03:06 PM
BDO are perfectly aware of this and if they were acting with integrity should have started the liquidation process as soon as they entered admin. I can only guess that they have been holding off so that they can try and do the liquidation between seasons in the hopes that this will allow the yams to be admitted into League Two.I can only guess that they have been holding off so that they can try to syphon off as much money as is physically possible from the yamboids before the inevitable zeppelin crash, modelling themselves on their counterparts Deft and Philyerboots.

Fixed that for you

Killiehibbie
12-04-2014, 03:12 PM
Taxi drivers are the pulse of the economy. In the absence of any hard facts always turn to a taxi driver for what is really going on . They are first to hear anything and give their analysis (views).In the absence of hard facts I say they won't see next season, I read it in my tea leaves waiting on my next hire.

CropleyWasGod
12-04-2014, 03:13 PM

Can't agree.

BDO were appointed as administrators, not liquidators. Thus far, they have carried out their primary function as such. They will be well aware of the implications of the share-freezing..... much more so than anyone on here. If it is to be a problem, they can only find that out by doing everything else expected of them, and then allowing the Court process to take its course.

weonlywon6-2
12-04-2014, 03:13 PM
all this waiting around for them to go bust is so frustrating,bit like a one armed man hanging of a cliff with itchy nackers

GreenLake
12-04-2014, 03:19 PM
all this waiting around for them to go bust is so frustrating,bit like a one armed man hanging of a cliff with itchy nackers

You would just have to hope for a wee bramble bush growing out the cliff to grind on.

Moulin Yarns
12-04-2014, 03:35 PM
I've just been in a pub somewhere....I'm none the wiser.

I may just have to return and hang around for a bit to see if the situation improves

I am in the pub and can confirm nothing, but the Look West from Strathbraan Brewery is a damn fine pint.

Geo_1875
12-04-2014, 03:38 PM

And expect a tip :)

Moulin Yarns
12-04-2014, 03:43 PM
Lithuania have time on their side. Debt ($300 million) issued to bailout Ukio Bankas matures on 1st Feb 2019 so can wait 3 years when threats will prove toothless and pointless.

A good guess. What threats?

Phil D. Rolls
12-04-2014, 04:19 PM
I think you will find that that man thinks he's Elvis!!!! So I wouldn't trust his judgement!!

Hes a liar, and I'm not sure about.....some of the other posters on here.

Sanger
12-04-2014, 04:22 PM
A good guess. What threats?

Threats of not getting planning permission and Edinburgh establishment pressurising any developers/builders not to get involved. In Robinson era sale of Tynie was a root to avoiding liquidation and carrying on as the "Hearts". Easy sale and development of Tynie means The Liquidation root is probable. to keep Hearts alive The Edinburgh establishment supported the former but not the latter.

Ozyhibby
12-04-2014, 04:26 PM
And expect a tip :)

You only get what you pay for in the information business.
:-)

Caversham Green
12-04-2014, 04:30 PM
Sorry, he's wrong.

Actually, he's right to some extent. It's not shares in HoMFC (IA&R) that are frozen, although there won't be any trading in them while they're IA, it's the assets of UBIG which include a specific amount of said shares.

CropleyWasGod
12-04-2014, 04:32 PM
Actually, he's right to some extent. It's not shares in HoMFC (IA&R) that are frozen, although there won't be any trading in them while they're IA, it's the assets of UBIG which include a specific amount of said shares.

Isn't that the same as I said? It's UBIG's shares in Hearts.

Peevemor
12-04-2014, 04:34 PM
Threats of not getting planning permission and Edinburgh establishment pressurising any developers/builders not to get involved. In Robinson era sale of Tynie was a root to avoiding liquidation and carrying on as the "Hearts". Easy sale and development of Tynie means The Liquidation root is probable. to keep Hearts alive The Edinburgh establishment supported the former but not the latter.

If someone bought Tynie and left it empty for a couple of years, it would become such an eyesore/death trap (yes - even worse than now!) that they'll have no problem getting permission.

Caversham Green
12-04-2014, 04:36 PM
Isn't that the same as I said? It's UBIG's shares in Hearts.

Aye, but it's not necessarily what the dawg's mate said. It's possible he meant all shares in HoMFC (IA&R) when he said they weren't frozen, not just the ones owned by UBIG.

Islington Hibs
12-04-2014, 04:37 PM

hope you are right!! :greengrin

CropleyWasGod
12-04-2014, 04:38 PM
Aye, but it's not necessarily what the dawg's mate said. It's possible he meant all shares in HoMFC (IA&R) when he said they weren't frozen, not just the ones owned by UBIG.

Ah right, gotcha.

There is an opinion on here that the UKIO shares in HMFC (IA, R & F) are also frozen. I don't subscribe to that but, if it is true, it would sting even more. :greengrin

Caversham Green
12-04-2014, 04:48 PM
Ah right, gotcha.

There is an opinion on here that the UKIO shares in HMFC (IA, R & F) are also frozen. I don't subscribe to that but, if it is true, it would sting even more. :greengrin

I think the Bloomberg report referred specifically to UBIG's assets, but it did cross my mind that the transfer of that 29.9% from UBIG to Ukio might not have stuck - it certainly hadn't been recorded at Companies House last time I looked.

The shares were originally put up as (worthless) security for UBIG's debt back in December 2012, but that doesn't mean they were transferred at that time, and of course UBIG's assets were later frozen, so they can't have been transferred after the court order. It all depends on the timing.

weonlywon6-2
12-04-2014, 04:51 PM
You would just have to hope for a wee bramble bush growing out the cliff to grind on.

would prefer a wee kate bush to grind on

Sanger
12-04-2014, 04:57 PM
If someone bought Tynie and left it empty for a couple of years, it would become such an eyesore/death trap (yes - even worse than now!) that they'll have no problem getting permission.

Agree and Liths have time on their side.

greenginger
12-04-2014, 05:05 PM
I think the Bloomberg report referred specifically to UBIG's assets, but it did cross my mind that the transfer of that 29.9% from UBIG to Ukio might not have stuck - it certainly hadn't been recorded at Companies House last time I looked.

The shares were originally put up as (worthless) security for UBIG's debt back in December 2012, but that doesn't mean they were transferred at that time, and of course UBIG's assets were later frozen, so they can't have been transferred after the court order. It all depends on the timing.

The Ukio Bankas share holding is not noted on the last AR01 filed in august 2012.

They are noted in the last set of Accounts filed by HOMFC in April 2013.

Hope that clears things up. :confused:

Moulin Yarns
12-04-2014, 05:14 PM

here is how it works. A developer is looking for prime real estate, they see the 4 or 5 acres at Gorgie and start negotiations with CofEC. Cooncil is duty bound to look at potential Economic Benefit of development.

Sanger
12-04-2014, 05:16 PM
here is how it works. A developer is looking for prime real estate, they see the 4 or 5 acres at Gorgie and start negotiations with CofEC. Cooncil is duty bound to look at potential Economic Benefit of development.

Email the Liths if you have not already!

greenginger
12-04-2014, 05:18 PM

No, before anyone goes near the Council , the site should be leveled, the steelwork cut up and sold for scrap, and the top soil put in a spoil heap.

Then speak to the Council about development potential.

jgl07
12-04-2014, 05:21 PM
That's pretty well what happened with Powderhall. First the dog racing people were kicked out, the a year later the speedway team were evicted.

A three years down the line, planning permission was given to demolish the stadium and build housing on the site. This was despite it being on the flood plain.

Deansy
12-04-2014, 05:23 PM

The Muppets might turn it into a shrine - probably best if Liquidation's announced at say, 9am then demolition to commence no later than 10am.

GreenLake
12-04-2014, 05:39 PM

The Cooncil has a history of looking at the folds in their colon.

BIGK
12-04-2014, 08:07 PM

I, but I ken his dad!:na na:

Joe6-2
13-04-2014, 07:45 AM
What's happening to this thread?!

steakbake
13-04-2014, 07:46 AM
The Muppets might turn it into a shrine - probably best if Liquidation's announced at say, 9am then demolition to commence no later than 10am.

Weren't they going to form a 10,000 man human chain around the stadium to protect it from the bulldozer?

Anyhow, I reckon they'll end up saving their club following some Goonies style exploits to find Vlad's lost treasure stashed on his old submarine starring Foulkes as Chunk and Hammil as Sloth.

Phil D. Rolls
13-04-2014, 08:00 AM
What's happening to this thread?!

Much the same as is happening to Hearts.

Caversham Green
13-04-2014, 08:16 AM
The Ukio Bankas share holding is not noted on the last AR01 filed in august 2012.

They are noted in the last set of Accounts filed by HOMFC in April 2013.

Hope that clears things up. :confused:

It's described in those accounts as a 'share pledge agreement' between Ukio and UBIG. That suggests to me that the shares hadn't actually been transferred at that point and the court order blocking sale of the shares could cast some doubts on the ownership. Of course, it might all be academic given the circumstances of all three companies, but it could be another wee twist in the comedy.

greenginger
13-04-2014, 08:49 AM
It's described in those accounts as a 'share pledge agreement' between Ukio and UBIG. That suggests to me that the shares hadn't actually been transferred at that point and the court order blocking sale of the shares could cast some doubts on the ownership. Of course, it might all be academic given the circumstances of all three companies, but it could be another wee twist in the comedy.

In the BDO statements it notes the list of share holders ,including Ukio Bankas , as being " Registered Shareholders ".

It also mentions that the merricks who handed over their Christmas money for the 2012 issue are not included. :greengrin

down-the-slope
13-04-2014, 08:49 AM

And we all understand that a combination of legal complexities and potentially incomplete paper trails will add cost and more importantly TIME to unravelling it all.....

Tick Tock

greenginger
13-04-2014, 09:15 AM
The HOMFC. registered of members was kept by Equiniti but they would not be willing to release information to bitter Hobos even if they are on the Creditors list for £ 17,165.00.

I dare say any transfer would have been done by HOMFC solicitors HBJ Gately Waring, who also ended up on the creditors list.

grunt
13-04-2014, 09:54 AM
Update

Hearts: Administrators delay Lithuania trip

HEARTS administrator Bryan Jackson has delayed his return to Lithuania as he continues to be unable to arrange a meeting with key creditors of Ukio Bankas.
Time is fast running down on Hearts’ ability to trade, and Jackson, of recovery experts BDO, had hoped to fly to Vilnius today to seek the agreement of the Ukio creditors to transfer their 29.9 per cent shareholding in the club.
However, as of last night, there was no news of a date for a meeting and Jackson has shelved his trip.

#FromTheCapital
13-04-2014, 10:00 AM
Pleasing

Onion
13-04-2014, 10:00 AM
Update

That's not a good development for the Yams. The end is Nigh.

CropleyWasGod
13-04-2014, 10:02 AM
The HOMFC. registered of members was kept by Equiniti but they would not be willing to release information to bitter Hobos even if they are on the Creditors list for £ 17,165.00.

I dare say any transfer would have been done by HOMFC solicitors HBJ Gately Waring, who also ended up on the creditors list.

Pretty sure that a company's Register of Members is a public document, and that anyone can see it. Just running out of the door, but can check later.

HIBERNIAN-0762
13-04-2014, 10:02 AM
Ho Ho that IS good news!

:bye:

grunt
13-04-2014, 10:08 AM
Pretty sure that a company's Register of Members is a public document, and that anyone can see it.Amusing FAQ on Companies House website.

http://www.companieshouse.gov.uk/infoAndGuide/faq/membersShareholders.shtml

"You can only look at Register if you're asking for a "proper purpose"".
"What's a "proper purpose" then?"
"That's for us to know and you to find out".

Brunswickbill
13-04-2014, 10:08 AM
The earliest we will know the date of the next meeting of UKIO creditors is today, or was it last Friday? :agree:

Sergey
13-04-2014, 10:10 AM
Update

That pretty much cements what I've been told and it sort of blows away the 18th/22nd April dates that have been circulated.

Phil D. Rolls
13-04-2014, 10:15 AM
Update

Hobo rag, there will be repercussions.....SCUD!!!.....ouch what was that for.......it wasn't JKB that caused this mess.....DOOOFFF!!!.........ugh, yer barred......THWACKA THWACKA SKLEET.....ehhhh 5-1?

emerald green
13-04-2014, 10:15 AM
What does this mean for HOMFC (IA)? Out with the begging bowl again perhaps?

Phil D. Rolls
13-04-2014, 10:18 AM
The earliest we will know the date of the next meeting of UKIO creditors is today, or was it last Friday? :agree:

For those watching in Kickbackvision, pay no attention to the padlocks on the gates, they are there to protect the Famous from marauding Hobos.

For everyone else on Planet Earth, Bargain Hunt follows, and I have to say at £0.51, that fax machine looks like a real bobby dazzler.

Phil D. Rolls
13-04-2014, 10:22 AM

New companies, old badges, reclaiming football for the people, isn't it? Small boys (NOT NOW RON!!!), jumpers for goal posts, Mothers Pride on the table (THIS IS YOUR LAST WARNING!!!), Batman on TV, Saturday morning pictures, hmm, isn't it?.. (YOU'RE FIRED YOU NONCE!!!).

Onion
13-04-2014, 10:26 AM

Can't see how BDO can go back to the well, unless they've a firm date for this crucial meeting and firm assurances that the rest of the process will go without a hitch. IMHO the eleventh hour has past, the final orders bell has rung at the last chance saloon and the fat lady has entered stage left.

emerald green
13-04-2014, 10:28 AM
New companies, old badges, reclaiming football for the people, isn't it? Small boys (NOT NOW RON!!!), jumpers for goal posts, Mothers Pride on the table (THIS IS YOUR LAST WARNING!!!), Batman on TV, Saturday morning pictures, hmm, isn't it?.. (YOU'RE FIRED YOU NONCE!!!).

emerald green
13-04-2014, 10:32 AM
Can't see how BDO can go back to the well, unless they've a firm date for this crucial meeting and firm assurances that the rest of the process will go without a hitch. IMHO the eleventh hour has past, the final orders bell has rung at the last chance saloon and the fat lady has entered stage left.

Thanks for that, as I'm no expert on these matters. It doesn't look good for them though, if things keep dragging on. Time will tell. They must be keeking themselves now I would have thought. :greengrin

Phil D. Rolls
13-04-2014, 10:33 AM

I can't help feeling, that they were told the games up last Monday. BDO, are now going through the motions, performing CPR on a corpse, so that the angry crowds around them don't blame them for the death.

There is nothing more they can do. So looking forward to the official announcement of liquidation now.

LeithBoozy
13-04-2014, 10:33 AM
For those watching in Kickbackvision, pay no attention to the padlocks on the gates, they are there to protect the Famous from marauding Hobos.

For everyone else on Planet Earth, Bargain Hunt follows, and I have to say at £0.51, that fax machine looks like a real bobby dazzler.

Different class filled rolls, I love it. :greengrin

Phil D. Rolls
13-04-2014, 10:34 AM
Different class filled rolls, I love it. :greengrin

Ive got the Haymarket Clock as a bonus buy.

weonlywon6-2
13-04-2014, 10:42 AM
Update

Hearts: Administrators delay Lithuania trip

HEARTS administrator Bryan Jackson has delayed his return to Lithuania as he continues to be unable to arrange a meeting with key creditors of Ukio Bankas.
Time is fast running down on Hearts’ ability to trade, and Jackson, of recovery experts BDO, had hoped to fly to Vilnius today to seek the agreement of the Ukio creditors to transfer their 29.9 per cent shareholding in the club.
However, as of last night, there was no news of a date for a meeting and Jackson has shelved his trip.

love the sound of that, surely if they were to have been saved it would have happened by now?

weonlywon6-2
13-04-2014, 10:44 AM
I can't help feeling, that they were told the games up last Monday. BDO, are now going through the motions, performing CPR on a corpse, so that the angry crowds around them don't blame them for the death.

There is nothing more they can do. So looking forward to the official announcement of liquidation now.

I think,even if they got the green light tomorrow then they would still struggle to get things put in place??

LancsHibs
13-04-2014, 10:45 AM

So what's their end game then do you think? Pull the plug close season when Sky/BBC will be more interested in the World Cup, Wimbledon etc.. to minimise backlash?
You can only do CPR on a corpse for so long, eventually you will tire or the corpse will begin to smell!!

Glesgahibby
13-04-2014, 10:47 AM
Now entering injury time and the 4th official(Brian Jackson)is keying in ?mins on the board:greengrin

Mikey
13-04-2014, 11:00 AM

I agree. It'll take something they're not expecting to get them out of it now.

I still don't see any change until mid May though. BDO and the SPFL will keep them ticking along so they see out the season.

jdships
13-04-2014, 11:03 AM
My friend who was involved with Rangers being wound up has just told me the smart word is that everything is " back in the melting pot" , possibly due to disagreement among the UB hierachy.
The last home game is 7th May which will be the last guaranteed income for this season .
Many of the players , he believes, will be due wages to end of June and this coupled with the admission of BJ that the money " will run out" end of April makes things look pretty desperate .
Time will then be fast running down on Hearts’ ability to trade .

:rolleyes:

Springbank
13-04-2014, 11:06 AM
My friend who was involved with Rangers being wound up has just told me the smart word is that everything is " back in the melting pot" , possibly due to disagreement among the UB hierachy.
The last home game is 7th May which will be the last guaranteed income for this season .
Many of the players , he believes, will be due wages to end of June and this coupled with the admission of BJ that the money " will run out" end of April makes things look pretty desperate .

Serves them right

Scottish football needs clubs committed to sporting integrity not cheats

jdships
13-04-2014, 11:08 AM
Serves them right

Scottish football needs clubs committed to sporting integrity not cheats

Amen and Awomen to that :greengrin

Onion
13-04-2014, 11:10 AM
I agree. It'll take something they're not expecting to get them out of it now.

I still don't see any change until mid May though. BDO and the SPFL will keep them ticking along so they see out the season.

All the noises last Monday were upbeat and full of hope.

So will IM/FOH/BDO keep up the charade of good progress, productive talks, etc until mid-May - only to announce the Big L as a "shock development" at the end of the season or will they start getting real and managing the Yam hordes expectations ?

Joe6-2
13-04-2014, 11:12 AM
This is much better, thread definitely back on track,
Pleasing :-D

Mikey
13-04-2014, 11:13 AM
All the noises last Monday were upbeat and full of hope.

So will IM/FOH/BDO keep up the charade of good progress, productive talks, etc until mid-May - only to announce the Big L as a "shock development" at the end of the season or will they start getting real and managing the Yam hordes expectations ?

And there's been no noise at all since then.

The game's up.

SMAXXA
13-04-2014, 11:18 AM
Mr munroe got a response from the liths yesterday by email, offer of 15 million for 15 years so a million a season, not happening though. He's not a fan of the budge lets say

BH Hibs
13-04-2014, 11:18 AM

Never mind the melting pot think they're heading for the glue pot. :flag:

The Falcon
13-04-2014, 11:33 AM
As an aside following the UBIG creditors agreeing to the transfer of their shareholders are BDO/BIDCO/FOH/**** now legally obliged to complete the purchase and hand over cash to the UBIG creditors following the 20 day cooling off period?

I cant imagine the UBIG gadgies being impressed when they are told that it is all dependent on a number of different criteria being met. Does anybody more intelligent than me (pretty much everybody) suspect that a decision will have to made one way or another before the 20 day period elapses if BDO find they are not in a position to complete the deal?

PapillonVert
13-04-2014, 11:34 AM
Update

Ha, looks like, despite all the desperate wheedling and begging for a meeting, any meeting, the Lithuanians are not interested and have told the Famous in no uncertain terms, "Look, don't call us, we'll call you".

Talk about over-playing your hand and not knowing when to back off.

Jack Hackett
13-04-2014, 11:37 AM
Update

It would appear that there is now no room for manoeuvre when it comes to spending hertz cash on speculative begging missions.

As the morons....sorry, maroons, like to say....and indeed us, in a sarcastic, giruy way.....Pleasing!

Tick follows tock follows tick

Col2
13-04-2014, 11:45 AM
Can anyone confirm that when the BIG L happens then even if they start again in 4th tier or non league, the official history books will mean that NEW Hearts cannot refer to its previous special relationship with the scottish cup eg cup wins?

PapillonVert
13-04-2014, 11:48 AM

The game's up.

Yes, didn't they categorically state after the alleged creditors' meeting last week that "no statement will be made"? Looks like we now know the reason behind that decision as they have never been shy of (falsely) trumpeting every miniscule little development as a huge step in the right direction.

The return from Lithuania was followed with indecent haste by another desperate holding out of the begging bowl to the SPFL. Clearly, BDO know they've reached the end of the road.

Saorsa
13-04-2014, 11:53 AM

The game's up.:agree:

http://i60.tinypic.com/svne4g.gif

Jack Hackett
13-04-2014, 11:54 AM
Can anyone confirm that when the BIG L happens then even if they start again in 4th tier or non league, the official history books will mean that NEW Hearts cannot refer to its previous special relationship with the scottish cup eg cup wins?

Is there the slightest doubt in your mind Col, that the yam support will not follow the example set by their cousins in the west?

5-1 will keep them going forever. They have nothing else

Ship Hibs
13-04-2014, 12:05 PM
Is there the slightest doubt in your mind Col, that the yam support will not follow the example set by their cousins in the west?

5-1 will keep them going forever. They have nothing else

Can just imagine their poor wee faces after liquidation when we start singing '5-1 you never won 5-1' what a shame :flag:

Winston Ingram

IIRC correctly, the council gave Cala permission to flatten it back 2004. :agree:

Sanger
Ha, looks like, despite all the desperate wheedling and begging for a meeting, any meeting, the Lithuanians are not interested and have told the Famous in no uncertain terms, "Look, don't call us, we'll call you".

Talk about over-playing your hand and not knowing when to back off.
Yes where's all BDO's triumphal optimism ahed of their arrival in Lithuania tomorrow? Silence because they don't have a clue what's going on inside UKIO Bankas's creditors. interesting what spin they'll put on it tomorrow.

Winston Ingram
13-04-2014, 12:09 PM

I'm pretty sure they can apply to League 2. The highland/lowland league promotions start next season

CropleyWasGod
13-04-2014, 12:09 PM
Yes where's all BDO's triumphal optimism ahed of their arrival in Lithuania tomorrow? Silence because they don't have a clue what's going on inside UKIO Bankas's creditors. interesting what spin they'll put on it tomorrow.

Not aware that they have expressed any triumphal optimism. They have barely said a word for months.

kaimendhibs
13-04-2014, 12:12 PM
Update

Cheers mate, any chance of a link so I can pass it on. Cheers

Sent from my iphone

kaimendhibs
13-04-2014, 12:17 PM
She's readyhttp://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/04/13/anytejat.jpg

Sent from my iphone

Dashing Bob S
13-04-2014, 12:19 PM
Far from the UKIOS creditor's meeting they need having no date set yet, * it's obvious that the Lith officials have told Jackson not to bother, that he's wasting his time, or that they are quite frankly too busy/fed up with ministrations from Hearts.

Hmmm. Bye-bye Jambos.

Time to get them zombie resurrection potions out.

* offer does not include frozen shares and possible legal challenge to UBIG decision.

Eternal Hibbie
13-04-2014, 12:25 PM
They still seem convinced all is tickety-boo and smelling of roses over keechback way. :rolleyes:

PapillonVert
13-04-2014, 12:25 PM

According to the Hootsmon, they've cancelled the trip tomorrow.

"Hearts: Administrators delay Lithuania trip

However, as of last night, there was no news of a date for a meeting and Jackson has shelved his trip. (Scotsman)".

The Lithuanians have obviously told them not to bother coming as there will be NO meeting.

HUTCHYHIBBY
13-04-2014, 12:27 PM

Is that the guy that works in the chip shop?

KB1
13-04-2014, 12:32 PM
Is that the guy that works in the chip shop?
The very same man, he was taking a break while the chips cooked!!!

Moulin Yarns
13-04-2014, 12:37 PM
IIRC correctly, the council gave Cala permission to flatten it back 2004. :agree:

There is no record of Cala getting as far as applying for Planning Permission on CofEC Planning portal. Times have changed, but 'Economic Development' is very much top of the agenda nowadays.

According to the Hootsmon, they've cancelled the trip tomorrow.

"Hearts: Administrators delay Lithuania trip

However, as of last night, there was no news of a date for a meeting and Jackson has shelved his trip. (Scotsman)".

The Lithuanians have obviously told them not to bother coming as there will be NO meeting.

As the green butterfly says, there is no meeting, as revealed by your friend Sergey. :greengrin Maybe check with Bryan tomorrow for his opinion. :wink:

GreenLake
13-04-2014, 12:37 PM
Perhaps THE Rangers can share costs with the cheating Hearts to do a combined liquidation fire sale of assets. BDO could do a "Twofer Hun" auction.

AinsterHibs
13-04-2014, 12:42 PM
Perhaps THE Rangers can share costs with the cheating Hearts to do a combined liquidation fire sale of assets. BDO could do a "Twofer Hun" auction.

:thumbsup:

One and the same.

Sanger
13-04-2014, 12:45 PM
Not aware that they have expressed any triumphal optimism. They have barely said a word for months.

Well there was a loud fanfare with threats last Sunday and declaration of almost being there on Monday only for things to go down hill with statements about the immenient announcement of delayed Ukio Bankas creditors meeting. But not a peep since Thursday.

CropleyWasGod
13-04-2014, 12:46 PM
Well there was a loud fanfare with threats last Sunday and declaration of almost being there on Monday only for things to go down hill with statements about the immenient announcement of delayed Ukio Bankas creditors meeting. But not a peep since Thursday.

Not from BDO there wasn't