PDA

View Full Version : Yams Share Transfers Agreed/Cooling off period

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 [139] 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190

brog
01-01-2014, 12:08 PM
FOH can put as much spin on it as they like but a recent poll showed that 40% of fans had cancelled their DD's and 40% more were 'actively considering' doing so.

Sobering figures, which I admittedly, just plucked out of the air, but no more or less valid than the ones made up by FOH.

Not that it matters a jot - they will get nowhere near to running the club as much as I would love to witness the shambles they'd exacerbate.

Liquidation looms.

:wink: Love it, it is of course a fact that 72% of statistics are made up! :greengrin

Bostonhibby
01-01-2014, 12:24 PM
FOH can put as much spin on it as they like but a recent poll showed that 40% of fans had cancelled their DD's and 40% more were 'actively considering' doing so.

Sobering figures, which I admittedly, just plucked out of the air, but no more or less valid than the ones made up by FOH.

Not that it matters a jot - they will get nowhere near to running the club as much as I would love to witness the shambles they'd exacerbate.

Liquidation looms.

As ever you are erring on the cautious side with your interpretation of the statistics. I know this will be to avoid spreading unnecessary fear around our poppy stealing friends at a time of goodwill to all but it is a FACT that all projections based on stats are only as good as the size and quality of the sample itself.

For example I can confidently say from my sample of 2 yams I know well that the diddies who didnae rate is 100%. Further breaking the sample down, the mean cause seem to be split exactly 50/50 between the following two outcomes :-

1. An arbitrary decision at the beginning of December that " now we are saved the pledge has served its purpose but I might re - pledge to help buy players next season".

2. Partner found out about it and in the run up to xmas made me cancel it. This was a £10 per month pledge.

The 2 participants in the sample have been to one game between them this season.

Big team big fannies

brog
02-01-2014, 01:41 PM
Bump! This thread must remain on P1. The fact it slipped however reflects just how quiet things have gone down PBS way!

Hibs07p
02-01-2014, 01:55 PM
Bump! This thread must remain on P1. The fact it slipped however reflects just how quiet things have gone down PBS way!

I think we all realise they're FV<k£d one way or another, but to what extreme, extent, or how long it's going to take, is wearing a bit thin, and we're all bored now. However, the here and the now, is with us, and we have a great opportunity to hammer a few nails into their coffin, this very night. Agree this should be kept on the front page though. :giruy: to any Jambos looking in.

GGTTH

Famous Fiver
02-01-2014, 02:00 PM
Said it often before, they are holed below the water line. Just depends how rough the water is tonight and over the next couple (few?) months when they actually sink. Hopefully they'll be listing by a few more degrees after 9.40 p.m. tonight!

Minder
02-01-2014, 05:54 PM
Said it often before, they are holed below the water line. Just depends how rough the water is tonight and over the next couple (few?) months when they actually sink. Hopefully they'll be listing by a few more degrees after 9.40 p.m. tonight!.

9.40 not good enough neither is listing - sunk with no survivors by 8.30 is what we need.

brog
02-01-2014, 10:51 PM
Just to keep this thread on P1 & to say thanks to Yams for the £100k contribution to our finances tonight! Sorry it will probably be the last for some time! Bye bye!

jacomo
02-01-2014, 10:55 PM
Just to keep this thread on P1 & to say thanks to Yams for the £100k contribution to our finances tonight! Sorry it will probably be the last for some time! Bye bye!

Their support has been magnificent this season.

:wink:

matty_f
03-01-2014, 01:19 AM
I'm told they put a message on their website asking their fans to refrain from damaging the stadium as they couldn't afford the repairs.
Looked like a lot of damaged seats as it emptied. Pleasing.

Hibs07p
03-01-2014, 09:34 AM
I'm told they put a message on their website asking their fans to refrain from damaging the stadium as they couldn't afford the repairs.

If BDO haven't budgeted for it, I'm sure the diddies will contribute.

GGTTH

CropleyWasGod
03-01-2014, 09:40 AM
If BDO haven't budgeted for it, I'm sure the diddies will contribute.

GGTTH

Depending on how much the damage cost, it might have an impact on their player budget for the rest of the season.

Barney McGrew
03-01-2014, 09:44 AM
I wonder how many DDs will be getting cancelled this month before the February run? Money will be tight for many in January, their results have been terrible and I'd like to think there will be loads of them stopping the payments on the back of the defeat last night :cb

Phil D. Rolls
03-01-2014, 09:47 AM
I think we all realise they're FV<k£d one way or another, but to what extreme, extent, or how long it's going to take, is wearing a bit thin, and we're all bored now. However, the here and the now, is with us, and we have a great opportunity to hammer a few nails into their coffin, this very night. Agree this should be kept on the front page though. :giruy: to any Jambos looking in.

GGTTH

It's panning out exactly the way it has been predicted on here for years. It's just a case of waiting for the clock to run down now.

Sanger
03-01-2014, 10:01 AM
Of course as people are rightly pointing out on here if £2m is not on the table then the deal is off. The money is coming upfront from rich Yams who hope to be paid back through the direct debits. When will the rich fuds start withdrawing their pledges when they see the DDs falling off so sharply? This drop off must be accelerating after seeing their team stuck on -2 and getting stuffed by us and the prospect of years in the lower leagues. These fuds are not super rich and cannot afford to blow on a club that has no real financial prospects and will go from one financial crisis to another.

Hibs07p
03-01-2014, 10:14 AM
It's panning out exactly the way it has been predicted on here for years. It's just a case of waiting for the clock to run down now.

I know, without the little tit bits coming out to boost our morale, it's just becoming a long drawn out affair waiting on the next developments.

GGTTH

Waxy
03-01-2014, 10:20 AM
The yams can only blame themselves.Even if they get out of this admin they still have no cash to replace their ancient ground.
This was what Chris robinson tried to get through to them years ago.They wouldn't listen and now it's time to pay.

Gus Fring
03-01-2014, 11:10 AM
I was trying to find out from my source whether BDO have been contacted about the damage yet and he doesn't think they have (doesn't mean they won't be). He did however say that everyones face is tripping them.

They also said their current plan is to "put pressure on the SPFL to lift the transfer embargo. It's going to be the dominant Hearts media obligations for the next few weeks. BDO have done their calculations and warned that Hearts in the 1st division is not a viable business as it stands"

brog
03-01-2014, 11:16 AM
I was trying to find out from my source whether BDO have been contacted about the damage yet and he doesn't think they have (doesn't mean they won't be). He did however say that everyones face is tripping them.

They also said their current plan is to "put pressure on the SPFL to lift the transfer embargo. It's going to be the dominant Hearts media obligations for the next few weeks. BDO have done their calculations and warned that Hearts in the 1st division is not a viable business as it stands"

As we discussed a while back this seems to have been their strategy for a while, even the ridiculous ploy of not filling their bench. I can just see Ross C, Partick etc welcoming that approach. They're like guys who get caught robbing a bank, get 10 years in jail & after 6 months are saying come on let us out now, it isnae fair!! F them!

Hexham Hibee
03-01-2014, 11:17 AM
I agree with Bajillions. Billy Brown has put his oar in saying enough is enough, didn't agree with Rangers punishment and didn't agree with Hearts'. Says that unless embargo is lifted then they will have to field 16 and 17 year olds. So?????? GIRUY ya cheating fannies.

"Blood doesn't show on maroon" - another excuse to save on the laundry bills.

ScottB
03-01-2014, 11:19 AM
Even if they lift the ban, who are they going to sign? I can't believe BDO would sanction the spending of more money, so would it be a case of one in, one out? But that doesn't exactly strengthen them.

Can't imagine there'd be many clubs willing to loan them players for free. Is there any precedent anywhere for a club in admin being allowed to spend?

Kato
03-01-2014, 11:22 AM

Couple of Jambos in the work, one of whom is "connected" to FoH saying that if they survive to play in the 1st Division next season going part time is a real possibility, that's "if" they survive as a business this season.

Gus Fring
03-01-2014, 11:28 AM
The quotes from Billy Brown are just the start. I expect Gary Locke and probably Brian Jackson to be towing the same line in interviews soon as well.

FWIW they've already asked the SPFL in an official capacity twice and both times were told to bolt. General consensus in my circles (as I've stated before) is that the SPFL are making an example of Hearts. These punishments were seen by some as lenient but it's having a drastic effect on them and now the SPFL can point to Hearts and say "Look what happens when you run your club in such a dangerous manner"

There's no fear within the SPFL about Hearts being relegated. They have no bargaining power. They aren't a TV or sponsorship draw.

ballengeich
03-01-2014, 11:34 AM
If the transfer ban was lifted could they afford any additional players? I thought it was already touch and go whether the money will last till the end of the season.

greenginger
03-01-2014, 11:37 AM
The quotes from Billy Brown are just the start. I expect Gary Locke and probably Brian Jackson to be towing the same line in interviews soon as well.

FWIW they've already asked the SPFL in an official capacity twice and both times were told to bolt. General consensus in my circles (as I've stated before) is that the SPFL are making an example of Hearts. These punishments were seen by some as lenient but it's having a drastic effect on them and now the SPFL can point to Hearts and say "Look what happens when you run your club in such a dangerous manner"

There's no fear within the SPFL about Hearts being relegated. They have no bargaining power. They aren't a TV or sponsorship draw.

Can someone not point out to Brown, Locke, Jackson and all Yam loving media monkeys that Hearts voted for these regulations at the SPFL AGM.

Did they think it would not apply to them ? :confused:

Spike Mandela
03-01-2014, 11:38 AM
What we really need to do now is make a couple of really decent signigs to have Billy Brown frothing at the mouth.:cb

itslegaltender
03-01-2014, 11:38 AM
They should have taken their medicine and went into admin before the end of last season. They are reaping what they sowed. No mercy, no quarter to be given. Let the squealing continue at Swynie.

JeMeSouviens
03-01-2014, 11:41 AM

If anything, the TV draw of the New Huns vs Yams going for one promotion place would be bigger than the missing games in the top league.

Can't imagine any of the other bottom 6 teams would be up for going easy on the Yams?

hibee_girl
03-01-2014, 11:42 AM
If they are still in admin at start of next season do they get -15 points again?

JeMeSouviens
03-01-2014, 11:42 AM
If the transfer ban was lifted could they afford any additional players? I thought it was already touch and go whether the money will last till the end of the season.

Would imagine they'd try and sell the likes of "DiveDiveDive" Walker and Holt and bring in some old school cluggers.

CropleyWasGod
03-01-2014, 11:44 AM
If they are still in admin at start of next season do they get -15 points again?

Yup.

ScottB
03-01-2014, 11:45 AM
If anything, the TV draw of the New Huns vs Yams going for one promotion place would be bigger than the missing games in the top league.

Can't imagine any of the other bottom 6 teams would be up for going easy on the Yams?

Why would any team? They've robbed every team in the division in one way or another over recent years, why would any do them a favour?

CyberSauzee
03-01-2014, 11:55 AM

Indeed they did:

Supporters are reminded that any damage caused at the stadium will be charged to Hearts, and that is an expense that the club simply cannot afford.

Gus Fring
03-01-2014, 11:57 AM
The point that should be made to Locke, Brown and co by the media is that their transfer embargo is essentially in 2 parts.

The first is immediately applied the moment a club is placed into administration by the court and stays in place until they are confirmed as being out of administration by a court.

The second is the punishment component. This applies until the 1st of February or in layman's terms, specifically to prevent Hearts from signing anyone during the January transfer window.

Even if the SPFL decided that, on reflection, the punishment component was perhaps too harsh, the first part would still apply because Hearts are still in administration, so they still would not be able to sign anyone. Only the second part is at the discretion of the SPFL, the first part is written in to the rules of the game of which (as has been pointed out) Hearts voted through.

Hearts have a total of 38 players eligible to play in premiership matches. The maximum match squad is 11 starting and 7 substitutes whereas the minimum match squad permissible is 7.

They are just going to have to suck it up and get on with it I'm afraid. You don't hear the club in last place bitching and complaining this much normally.

It'll be interesting to see if they finish the season more than 15 points behind Ross County because then they can't even use the points deduction as an excuse. If they are still in Admin at that stage then the transfer embargo will be irrelevant as well. They won't have been relegated because they were punished, they will have been relegated because they were the worst at football in the Scottish Premiership

Hank Schrader
03-01-2014, 11:57 AM

Big team right enough eh? Roasters. :rolleyes:

GloryGlory
03-01-2014, 12:00 PM
Would imagine they'd try and sell the likes of "DiveDiveDive" Walker and Holt and bring in some old school cluggers.

ISTR they could have got cash for Holt in the summer (Nottingham Forest?) but I doubt any buying club would now be prepared to offer anything more than a "nominal" fee for any player. I also doubt whether BDO would be in any position to turn down any cash offered. They are probably still looking desparately at making any savings they can, so a player or two off the payroll could be quite tempting.

Hibbyradge
03-01-2014, 12:04 PM
The point that should be made to Locke, Brown and co by the media is that their transfer embargo is essentially in 2 parts.

The first is immediately applied the moment a club is placed into administration by the court and stays in place until they are confirmed as being out of administration by a court.

The second is the punishment component. This applies until the 1st of February or in layman's terms, specifically to prevent Hearts from signing anyone during the January transfer window.

Even if the SPFL decided that, on reflection, the punishment component was perhaps too harsh, the first part would still apply because Hearts are still in administration, so they still would not be able to sign anyone. Only the second part is at the discretion of the SPFL, the first part is written in to the rules of the game of which (as has been pointed out) Hearts voted through.

I don't understand.

If the SPFL decided that the punishment element is too harsh and rescinded or reduced it, then Hearts would be allowed to sign players, no?

The first element is the 15 point deduction.

Also, wasn't the signing embargo issued because of their failure to pay their players? I may have that wrong too. :greengrin

Gus Fring
03-01-2014, 12:18 PM
I don't understand.

If the SPFL decided that the punishment element is too harsh and rescinded or reduced it, then Hearts would be allowed to sign players, no?

Also, wasn't the signing embargo issued because of their failure to pay their players? I may have that wrong too. :greengrin

Not whilst they are still in Administration. Even if the SPFL had not have put the 1st of february embargo in place, Hearts would still not be able to sign anyone.

A transfer embargo was put in place a few days before they went into admin because of their failure to pay players. This was then superseded by the new transfer embargo.

There's three things in play

1. Hearts can't sign anyone whilst in Admin

2. If/when Hearts exit administration, they can't sign anyone before the 1st of February.

3. Hearts were deducted 15 points as per the agreed rules of the SPFL.

I'm almost positive only #2 is something the SPFL can deliberate over, the rest are hard and fast sanctions and aren't optional.

MurrayfieldHibs
03-01-2014, 12:20 PM

Hearts have a total of 38 players eligible to play in premiership matches. The maximum match squad is 11 starting and 7 substitutes whereas the minimum match squad permissible is 7.

They are just going to have to suck it up and get on with it I'm afraid. You don't hear the club in last place bitching and complaining this much normally.

It'll be interesting to see if they finish the season more than 15 points behind Ross County because then they can't even use the points deduction as an excuse. If they are still in Admin at that stage then the transfer embargo will be irrelevant as well. They won't have been relegated because they were punished, they will have been relegated because they were the worst at football in the Scottish Premiership

The media seem to be falling over themselves to suck up to the cheats. Perhaps a weekly press statement from the SPFL would help get the message through to the spambos?

The loss yesterday is a huge blow to them. They are now in a death spiral with less and less money coming in and the DDs drying up. It is about time these cheating ****bags crawled into a corner and died.
:soapbox:

Onion
03-01-2014, 12:21 PM

Exactly. They've still to agree a CVA with their PAST creditors, many of whom (including the taxman) will get nothing. Yet they see spending MORE money that they don't have as their salvation ? What a surprise.

The Yams are so desperate they'll now resort to ANYTHING to try get them out of this hole. They won't not care who they shaft either. So what happens if they relax the embargo, the Yams spend money, and still get relegated ?

IMHO far from allowing these Chumps to spend more money, the SPFL need to council them. Accept that they are doomed to Div 1 football and to prepare for lower league football.

ScottB
03-01-2014, 12:21 PM
I don't understand.

No, any club in admin cannot sign players until they exit admin.

Secondly, as punishment for not paying players, Hearts were given a transfer ban until 1st Feb. So if they had exited admin by now, they still would not have been allowed to sign players this month. Because they are still in admin, this actual punishment has turned out to be entirely irrelevant, but it is the only punishment they've gotten. The ongoing 'ban' is because they are in admin, and according to the rules of the game, it must remain as long as they are in admin. Presumably if the powers that be desired, they could end the ban to the 1st of February, but to take away the 'in admin you can't sign anyone' rule would be a lot harder, requiring the agreement of the board / all clubs etc.

Onion
03-01-2014, 12:23 PM
No, any club in admin cannot sign players until they exit admin.

Secondly, as punishment for not paying players, Hearts were given a transfer ban until 1st Feb. So if they had exited admin by now, they still would not have been allowed to sign players this month. Because they are still in admin, this actual punishment has turned out to be entirely irrelevant, but it is the only punishment they've gotten. The ongoing 'ban' is because they are in admin, and according to the rules of the game, it must remain as long as they are in admin. Presumably if the powers that be desired, they could end the ban to the 1st of February, but to take away the 'in admin you can't sign anyone' rule would be a lot harder, requiring the agreement of the board / all clubs etc.

That makes perfect sense.

Gus Fring
03-01-2014, 12:24 PM
Also just to clarify, BDO do not currently have a single penny of the FOH money available to them nor will they have under the current plans. That money is currently being saved up and will only be used once BDO step down and hand control over to the FOH. Cancelling Direct Debits doesn't affect the running of the club whilst it's in administration.

ozzie
03-01-2014, 12:28 PM

where can i find a list of these 38 players? i want to prove a point :wink:

jacomo
03-01-2014, 12:31 PM
If they damaged ER last night, Hibs should publicise how much we are charging Hearts to put it right. It will probably come out in the wash anyhow, but if they are liquidated in the next couple of months we'll be left whistling for this money. Embarrassment may shame them into paying up.

Alternative is demanding a hefty upfront deposit ahead of the semi final. Unacceptable if they get away with bursting seats at ER.

Moulin Yarns
03-01-2014, 12:37 PM
Of course as people are rightly pointing out on here if £2m is not on the table then the deal is off. The money is coming upfront from rich Yams who hope to be paid back through the direct debits. When will the rich fuds start withdrawing their pledges when they see the DDs falling off so sharply? This drop off must be accelerating after seeing their team stuck on -2 and getting stuffed by us and the prospect of years in the lower leagues. These fuds are not super rich and cannot afford to blow on a club that has no real financial prospects and will go from one financial crisis to another.

Who is saying there is not £2million on the table? You are the first to say it AFAIK. I am not in the know, but I can't imagine anyone pledging money up front to buy Hearts doing so without watertight legal documents (contracts) being prepared.

Also just to clarify, BDO do not currently have a single penny of the FOH money available to them nor will they have under the current plans. That money is currently being saved up and will only be used once BDO step down and hand control over to the FOH. Cancelling Direct Debits doesn't affect the running of the club whilst it's in administration.

So the FOH bank account must be getting fairly fat with all the Diddies money. Only once the club has been bought will that money start being used, so, if they get past the big L, they will surely be past the worst, assuming they don't overspend, again.

ano hibby
03-01-2014, 12:42 PM
Regards player sales I'm sure BDO were of the opinion some months back that they would do all they could to reject any bids for the sellable players. Presumably this was in the hope of them having a credible chance of staying in the SPL. Now that relegation looks odds-on they may just decide from a playing AND financial viewpoint to sell whoever they can as the team can barely get any worse playing an 17/18 yo compared to a sellable 19 yo.
Interesting transfer window coming up for both EH teams methinks.

Be nice touch to buy a few of their first team regulars to boost the chances of our U-19/U20 team.

Jack
03-01-2014, 12:49 PM
If they damaged ER last night, Hibs should publicise how much we are charging Hearts to put it right. It will probably come out in the wash anyhow, but if they are liquidated in the next couple of months we'll be left whistling for this money. Embarrassment may shame them into paying up.

Alternative is demanding a hefty upfront deposit ahead of the semi final. Unacceptable if they get away with bursting seats at ER.

I don't know for sure but;

It would be classed as a football debt.

It could be deducted from any prize monies they are due from the football authorities.

Likewise I would imagine any damage caused at the semi will be deducted from from their cut of the semi final income.

03-01-2014, 12:50 PM

Sick of hearing them give it the whole "aww poor us, we've been punished enough, everyone is picking on us, everyone's out to get us blah blah blah" routine. For YEARS they have majorly cheated financially to get ahead and screw everyone else. They were quite happy to give it the big un then and reap the cheated glory so they can **** right off with their whole poor wee victim nonsense. They deserve everything they get and more! Cheating, arrogant, corrupt organisation, never seen a club more deserving of a slow painful death.

grunt
03-01-2014, 12:52 PM
... if they are liquidated in the next couple of months we'll be left whistling for this money.
Don't think so - surely BDO will have to pay this? It would be really unfortunate if the bill for broken seats at ER was the debt which made them liquidate HMFC.

whiskyhibby
03-01-2014, 12:53 PM
Don't think so - surely BDO will have to pay this? It would be really unfortunate if the bill for broken seats at ER was the debt which made them liquidate HMFC.

God point, get the lawyers revved up Petrie...... :-))

Onion
03-01-2014, 01:01 PM
Sick of hearing them give it the whole "aww poor us, we've been punished enough, everyone is picking on us, everyone's out to get us blah blah blah" routine. For YEARS they have majorly cheated financially to get ahead and screw everyone else. They were quite happy to give it the big un then and reap the cheated glory so they can **** right off with their whole poor wee victim nonsense. They deserve everything they get and more! Cheating, arrogant, corrupt organisation, never seen a club more deserving of a slow painful death.

Lots more pain to come for those Cheating Chumps :greengrin. We're nowhere near the end. Not even the beginning of the end. But we may be at the end of the beginning :greengrin Seeing them squirm is just so much more entertaining that a quick death.

ChooseLife
03-01-2014, 01:02 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rg2ulgHj5mM

BH Hibs
03-01-2014, 01:04 PM

You're right of course but it doesn't matter how many times it is explained to them they won't or choose not to listen as it doesn't suit their agenda of playing the poor hard done to victims. Just a shame the media choose to support that view as well.

Oscar T Grouch
03-01-2014, 01:07 PM
I don't know for sure but;

It would be classed as a football debt.

It could be deducted from any prize monies they are due from the football authorities.

Likewise I would imagine any damage caused at the semi will be deducted from from their cut of the semi final income.

Pretty sure you're correct, the damage last night will be a footballing debt.

In the LC game, the SPFL are leasing the stadium from us and they will be responsible for the damage caused (let not pretend that they won't do it), the SPFL will take the cost of damages from the gate receipts so effectively the yams and ICT will pay the damage jointly, thats my take on it any ways.

grunt
03-01-2014, 01:13 PM
Just a shame the media choose to support that view as well.There's a good example of Barry Anderson doublespeak in today's EEN - when describing the foul he says "The Hearts player put his body across his opponent and simultaneously lifted his leg to block Stevenson’s run, hoping to usher the ball out of play."

Or in other words, "tripped".

Kaiser1962
03-01-2014, 01:24 PM
As we discussed a while back this seems to have been their strategy for a while, even the ridiculous ploy of not filling their bench. I can just see Ross C, Partick etc welcoming that approach. They're like guys who get caught robbing a bank, get 10 years in jail & after 6 months are saying come on let us out now, it isnae fair!! F them!

100%.

Pay their dues and they can sign whoever they want.

Hibbyradge
03-01-2014, 01:30 PM
Not whilst they are still in Administration. Even if the SPFL had not have put the 1st of february embargo in place, Hearts would still not be able to sign anyone.

A transfer embargo was put in place a few days before they went into admin because of their failure to pay players. This was then superseded by the new transfer embargo.

2. If/when Hearts exit administration, they can't sign anyone before the 1st of February.

I'm almost positive only #2 is something the SPFL can deliberate over, the rest are hard and fast sanctions and aren't optional.

Of course. Thanks.

Mikeystewart
03-01-2014, 01:33 PM
where can i find a list of these 38 players? i want to prove a point :wink:

Squads on wiki, also i did a count of squad players:

Hearts: 24
Hibs: 28

They cannot complain about quantity.

Spike Mandela
03-01-2014, 01:35 PM

The trasfer embargo to the 1st Feb over and above being unable to sign anyone whilst in admin was actually a sanction from the SFA not the SPFL.

Hibbyradge
03-01-2014, 01:39 PM
Lots more pain to come for those Cheating Chumps :greengrin. We're nowhere near the end. Not even the beginning of the end.

Why is that?

I mean, I think I have an idea, but I'm not really clear as to their current situation, particularly after their CVA proposals were accepted.

Gus Fring
03-01-2014, 01:40 PM
Squads on wiki, also i did a count of squad players:

Hearts: 24
Hibs: 28

They cannot complain about quantity.

Remember the Under 20's squad are also eligible to play in the Premiership.

The trasfer embargo to the 1st Feb over and above being unable to sign anyone whilst in admin was actually a sanction from the SFA not the SPFL.

You are correct of course.

Keith_M
03-01-2014, 01:48 PM
Just thought I should write once again in defence of those of us that didn't vote in the poll in favour of them to be liquidated. Games like last night's are exactly the kind of thing I'd rather see than have them dissappear completely.

For those that want them to be liquidated; can you honestly say you did not enjoy the feeling of beating them at ER in front of a full house, knowing that this is likely to be the beginning of a long period of dominance over them?

:greengrin

degenerated
03-01-2014, 01:54 PM

Bizarre that they only claimed to be one short in their available subs last night yet prematch there were 20+ warming up. Do they think people can't count?

Ozyhibby
03-01-2014, 03:00 PM
I know it been posted before but does anyone have the figures for what Hearts have spent compared to us since Romanov arrived?

Sanger
03-01-2014, 03:08 PM
I know it been posted before but does anyone have the figures for what Hearts have spent compared to us since Romanov arrived?

£70 million of debt versus £6 million for us

Virginia Hibs
03-01-2014, 03:32 PM
Bizarre that they only claimed to be one short in their available subs last night yet prematch there were 20+ warming up. Do they think people can't count?

Maybe they've only got the 17 strips left!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Jdawg
03-01-2014, 05:07 PM
Anything shed any light on this, not sure if its been mentioned before in this thread. The CVA is expected to go through in Feb/March 2014, however, if the issues with the transfer of shares isnt resolved do they stay in admin? If they are still in admin come end of season/start of next season are they deducted a further 15 points next season? Or is the punishment more severe i.e. they go down to the bottom league? On the other hand if they run out of cash and transfer of shares is not resolved BDO may have to liquidate?

Kaiser1962
03-01-2014, 05:54 PM

Between season 2004-2005 and season 2011-2012 (cant see Yam figures for 2012-2013) Hearts spent £74.2m on wages as opposed to Hibs £34.1m. Hearts had an income for the period of £70m as opposed to Hibs £62.6m

Hibs posted profits for the period of £9.8m whilst Hearts posted losses of £33.8m. The picture is skewed a bit further as, in addition to the losses of £33.8m, Hearts were receipt of "debt forgiveness" from the unsuspecting Lituanians of £18.7m (£2m(2006) + £7.9m (2010)+ £8.8m (2011)). The accounts for 2012 also included a bizarre invoice to FBK for £2.9m which related to a breach of contract relating to the "potential transfer of five of the company's football players to FBK" with a further £380k "for the loan of two football players from the company to FBK"

All in all they have probably spent in the region of £125.9m as opposed to Hibs £52.8m.

This does not include the £22m dfe swaps.

WindyMiller
03-01-2014, 06:00 PM
Anything shed any light on this, not sure if its been mentioned before in this thread. The CVA is expected to go through in Feb/March 2014, however, if the issues with the transfer of shares isnt resolved do they stay in admin? YES If they are still in admin come end of season/start of next season are they deducted a further 15 points next season? YES Or is the punishment more severe i.e. they go down to the bottom league? On the other hand if they run out of cash and transfer of shares is not resolved BDO may have to liquidate?

Hope this helps.

clerriehibs
03-01-2014, 06:02 PM
Just thought I should write once again in defence of those of us that didn't vote in the poll in favour of them to be liquidated. Games like last night's are exactly the kind of thing I'd rather see than have them dissappear completely.

For those that want them to be liquidated; can you honestly say you did not enjoy the feeling of beating them at ER in front of a full house, knowing that this is likely to be the beginning of a long period of dominance over them?

aye, you're right, the ban must be lifted immediately and we all must petition david cameron to maintain homfc's position in the top echelon.

A wee tap on the wrists will suffice.

Their cheating, and denying us and other clubs their own successes is irrelevant if there's a chance of losing the Derby.

Keith_M
03-01-2014, 06:05 PM
aye, you're right, the ban must be lifted immediately and we all must petition david cameron to maintain homfc's position in the top echelon.

A wee tap on the wrists will suffice.

Their cheating, and denying us and other clubs their own successes is irrelevant if there's a chance of losing the Derby.

Where did I say that????

Never mind, you carry on putting words into other people's mouths.

weonlywon6-2
03-01-2014, 06:12 PM
Na liquidate them,no interest in them

Jdawg
03-01-2014, 06:18 PM
Hope this helps.
cheers

Weststandwanab
03-01-2014, 06:32 PM

:greengrin Spot on, I want more night like that...... preferably soon !

Bizarre that they only claimed to be one short in their available subs last night yet prematch there were 20+ warming up. Do they think people can't count? I think The Hear7s have proved some people cannot count

Hope this helps. Thank you.

Eyrie
03-01-2014, 07:02 PM
Interesting and logical that a team in administration can't sign any new players.

So what happens if/when the Yams are still in administration come the summer? Presumably they'd be able to give a new deal to any out of contract players, but if the player turns that down and decides to leave, then can they be replaced on a one-for-one basis?

Green Man
03-01-2014, 07:17 PM
Interesting and logical that a team in administration can't sign any new players.

So what happens if/when the Yams are still in administration come the summer? Presumably they'd be able to give a new deal to any out of contract players, but if the player turns that down and decides to leave, then can they be replaced on a one-for-one basis?
They can renew contracts of players currently on their books but won't be able to bring anyone new in regardless of outgoings. It's a registration ban so they can't register anyone to play.

...WentToMowAnSPL
03-01-2014, 07:19 PM
They can renew contracts of players currently on their books but won't be able to bring anyone new in regardless of outgoings. It's a registration ban so they can't register anyone to play.

Can't they play trialists on the back of big payday loan deals if they exit administration ... Oh you really couldn't make it up

Jim44
03-01-2014, 07:23 PM

Why defend your corner when in effect you are in a majority and unfortunately you are almost certainly going to get the result you voted for. However your attempt to persuade the rest of us that liquidation is undesirable will probably fall on deaf ears as, if I can be presumptious enough to speak for others like me, we are so apalled and embittered by the extent of their arrogance, dishonesty, superior attitude and selfishness that anything short of extinction is too good for them. Who knows how far we can travel with TB, MM and SM, but there is no doubt in my mind that the journey will be any less sweet without the odious company of our Gorgie friends.

Green Man
03-01-2014, 07:26 PM
Can't they play trialists on the back of big payday loan deals if they exit administration ... Oh you really couldn't make it up

The trialist rules are all over the shop, as we saw with The Rangers this season. There are limits though.

Eyrie
03-01-2014, 07:37 PM

Thanks for the good news.

Means that if they can't get out of administration by the summer then they'll have an even weaker squad in Division One next season as well as a further 15 point penalty. Division Two beckons :greengrin

Gus Fring
03-01-2014, 07:38 PM
I don't think trialists are permitted in the premiership?

CropleyWasGod
03-01-2014, 07:40 PM
Thanks for the good news.

Means that if they can't get out of administration by the summer then they'll have an even weaker squad in Division One next season as well as a further 15 point penalty. Division Two beckons :greengrin

If they can't get out of administration by the summer I don't think that they will survive.

Aldo
03-01-2014, 07:44 PM
If they can't get out of administration by the summer I don't think that they will survive.

Yip that's sound pleasing.

Also They are in a catch 22 at the moment - if they sell during the window their squad becomes even more thread bare.
They don't sell - they could run out of wonga and thus be liquidated.

Eyrie
03-01-2014, 07:51 PM

That would be such a pity .....

Ronniekirk
03-01-2014, 07:55 PM
Na liquidate them,no interest in them
So you really didn't enjoy beating them last night and wouldn't like to see us go on and dominate them over the next few years racking up big wins . just a thought

Aldo
03-01-2014, 08:01 PM
So you really didn't enjoy beating them last night and wouldn't like to see us go on and dominate them over the next few years racking up big wins . just a thought

Liquidation has always been and always will be my preferred course of action.

To put it bluntly I want them totally and utterly wiped from the face of this earth.

PS I did enjoy last nite immensely.

clerriehibs
03-01-2014, 08:11 PM
Where did I say that????

Never mind, you carry on putting words into other people's mouths.

You want a long period of dominance over them; if they're relegated, we won't be dominating them. Dominance can only happen if they're in the same division as us. So you'd only get your wish once they were promoted again; and our results against any team in the top division is a pretty much mixed bag, no dominance over anyone, and that will include homfc if and when they get back up.

I assume to get your wish, you'd want them to somehow remain in our division, but in a parlous state. They're only going to have a chance of staying in the top division if all embargoes against them are lifted.

But please do explain how you see dominance over them being achieved.

Col2
03-01-2014, 08:12 PM
Liquidation has always been and always will be my preferred course of action.

To put it bluntly I want them totally and utterly wiped from the face of this earth.

PS I did enjoy last nite immensely.

Me too. Don't get me wrong they would return Sevco style but I want them to be punished and feel the pain for many many years to come. They NEED to understand the irony of 5-1 as being the catalyst for what REALLY killed them and not us.:greengrin

Hibbyradge
03-01-2014, 08:14 PM

Why won't they be out of administration before then?

The CVA was accepted in November.

whiskyhibby
03-01-2014, 08:15 PM

The CVA was agreed subject to acceptance by the majority shareholders which has not been completed yet........

PatHead
03-01-2014, 08:18 PM

Loved beating them last night but would rather see them go to the wall and reform in the Lowland League. Then laugh at them getting beaten by Wigton Hawick R A etc. Lose Tynecastle and then they might actually see that 5 1 wasn't worth it.

That is what they deserve and the only way the message will get through to those thick Jambo ****ers

CropleyWasGod
03-01-2014, 08:20 PM

I'm not saying they won't be. But I was answering the post about "if they are still in admin in the summer...."

However, BDO haven't been able to obtain the shares held by UBIG yet.

weonlywon6-2
03-01-2014, 08:33 PM

Really enjoyed last night but i really have no time for them and wouldnt lose a minutes sleep.if they disappeared,i think its called cutting your nose of to spite your face

Weststandwanab
03-01-2014, 08:44 PM
If they can't get out of administration by the summer I don't think that they will survive. That has been my feeling since the start of the season.

Yip that's sound pleasing.

Also They are in a catch 22 at the moment - if they sell during the window their squad becomes even more thread bare.
They don't sell - they could run out of wonga and thus be liquidated. BJ will sell.

The CVA was accepted in November. I think CWG has explained that more than thrice.

jacomo
03-01-2014, 08:54 PM
Between season 2004-2005 and season 2011-2012 (cant see Yam figures for 2012-2013) Hearts spent £74.2m on wages as opposed to Hibs £34.1m. Hearts had an income for the period of £70m as opposed to Hibs £62.6m

Hibs posted profits for the period of £9.8m whilst Hearts posted losses of £33.8m. The picture is skewed a bit further as, in addition to the losses of £33.8m, Hearts were receipt of "debt forgiveness" from the unsuspecting Lituanians of £18.7m (£2m(2006) + £7.9m (2010)+ £8.8m (2011)). The accounts for 2012 also included a bizarre invoice to FBK for £2.9m which related to a breach of contract relating to the "potential transfer of five of the company's football players to FBK" with a further £380k "for the loan of two football players from the company to FBK"

All in all they have probably spent in the region of £125.9m as opposed to Hibs £52.8m.

This does not include the £22m dfe swaps.

Well there you go. Excellent summary, thank you.

jacomo
03-01-2014, 08:58 PM

Yes, but I have detected the odd hint from FoH that they might dip into their pot to keep the club going if necessary. We shall see.

Gus Fring
03-01-2014, 09:14 PM
Yes, but I have detected the odd hint from FoH that they might dip into their pot to keep the club going if necessary. We shall see.

I don't think they could legally do that as the money would have been acquired until false pretences. Although I don't imagine any of the yams would complain. They haven't had a problem in the past

matty_f
03-01-2014, 09:16 PM
I don't think they could legally do that as the money would have been acquired until false pretences. Although I don't imagine any of the yams would complain. They haven't had a problem in the past

They can't for the reason that they have to give the money back if they are unsuccessful in buying the yams. If they spent the money running the club now and something speed the sale then they'd have to find that money from somewhere to repay the contributors.

ScottB
03-01-2014, 09:25 PM
They can't for the reason that they have to give the money back if they are unsuccessful in buying the yams. If they spent the money running the club now and something speed the sale then they'd have to find that money from somewhere to repay the contributors.

Or just declare FoH bankrupt and liquidate it :devil:

Hibbyradge
03-01-2014, 09:45 PM
I think CWG has explained that more than thrice.

Sorry for asking.

I'm still none the wiser, but I'd hate to be a bother.

jacomo
03-01-2014, 09:48 PM

Imagine the scenario then - BDO say they need a few hundred grand to see the club through to end of the season. FoH say aye they've got that in their account, but the club can't have any of it cos the admins rolling on.

Messy times.

Dashing Bob S
03-01-2014, 10:20 PM

On the basis that, as you say, the CVA was accepted in November, why aren't they out of administration now?

Will a few more months make any difference?

Springbank
03-01-2014, 10:26 PM
Was last night the last new year derby of the 2010s?

Hearts go down, foh bungle the fan ownership model, hearts end up more like Dundee than Motherwell post admin and fail to come back up and are sucked into a spiral of throwing money at the stadium not the team

Roll on 2020 eh?

PatHead
03-01-2014, 10:41 PM
On the basis that, as you say, the CVA was accepted in November, why aren't they out of administration now?

It does if BDO don't have money to see out the season.

Dashing Bob S
03-01-2014, 10:54 PM
It does if BDO don't have money to see out the season.

That would be so sad.

greenginger
03-01-2014, 11:16 PM
I'm not saying they won't be. But I was answering the post about "if they are still in admin in the summer...."

However, BDO haven't been able to obtain the shares held by UBIG yet.

Have they even got a binding agreement to acquire the Ukio bankas Yam shares ?

I know the CVA was agreed but that was about payment for the security and settlement with the creditors.

There is a new Ukio Bankas creditors committee to be appointed who may not see things the same way as the " emotional"
Ukio admin.

Weststandwanab
03-01-2014, 11:25 PM
Sorry for asking.

I'm still none the wiser, but I'd hate to be a bother. No apology required. Until BDO can deliver the shares held by Lithuanian Administrators no C.V.A. -accepted or otherwise - can be progressed.

monktonharp
03-01-2014, 11:35 PM

Hearts go down, foh bungle the fan ownership model, hearts end up more like Dundee than Motherwell post admin and fail to come back up and are sucked into a spiral of throwing money at the stadium not the team

Roll on 2020 eh? dinnae be daft man. they'll come back stronger, leaner, mair streamlined than ever before, in a couple of years. awrite, they may have a different "handle" and be playing quite a few games in localities a bit unfamiliar to the gorgie hordes, but they will be back. a bit like a migraine, that you had several years ago, disappeared then came back again , but you've learned to contain:wink:

Hibbyradge
03-01-2014, 11:41 PM

I only asked because I enjoy reading the answer.

Jdawg
04-01-2014, 12:03 AM

Will a few more months make any difference? The CVA was accepted in principle in November. (on basis of certain conditions i.e: transfer of shares, etc)

Sanger
04-01-2014, 06:41 AM
No apology required. Until BDO can deliver the shares held by Lithuanian Administrators no C.V.A. -accepted or otherwise - can be progressed.

Plus FOH have to put money on the table from their rich fuds. If the direct debits are being cancelled then the fuds chances of being relayed diminishes. The longer it takes to get the UBIG shares the greater the probability of this happening and fuds starting to withdraw their upfront pledges. They will also that the whole direct debit scheme is not a viable way of financing the deal over a long period of time. This could still end in liquidation.

Weststandwanab
04-01-2014, 06:50 AM
I don't think they could legally do that as the money would have been acquired until false pretences. Although I don't imagine any of the yams would complain. They haven't had a problem in the past Correct.

Plus FOH have to put money on the table from their rich fuds. If the direct debits are being cancelled then the fuds chances of being relayed diminishes. The longer it takes to get the UBIG shares the greater the probability of this happening and fuds starting to withdraw their upfront pledges. They will also that the whole direct debit scheme is not a viable way of financing the deal over a long period of time. This could still end in liquidation. I think could is way under stating at the position actually is.

04-01-2014, 07:08 AM

Roll on 2020 eh?

No don't you know that they will be back in 2 years bigger and stronger than ever, with new stadium plans debt free and ready to destroy all us "wee teams" who dared to laugh at the poor jambos in their time of troubles!

Hahahahaha

Phil D. Rolls
04-01-2014, 07:21 AM
No don't you know that they will be back in 2 years bigger and stronger than ever, with new stadium plans debt free and ready to destroy all us "wee teams" who dared to laugh at the poor jambos in their time of troubles!

Hahahahaha

If you don't bother to pay a debt, does that make you debt free?

lapsedhibee
04-01-2014, 07:48 AM

Ridiculously flippant remark. It's not a matter of just "not bothering" to pay a debt. You generally have to go to all the trouble of lifting a telephone and contacting someone else, such as a member of the accountancy profession, to declare that you won't be paying your debt.

Didn't they still have debtors' prisons in the yams' heyday, 1914?

Green Man
04-01-2014, 07:53 AM
I don't think trialists are permitted in the premiership?

I don't think they are. I was thinking ahead to next season when Hearts are in the Championship :greengrin

The Falcon
04-01-2014, 08:09 AM

Similar to borrowing money to make a grand purchase then not paying for it, is it still "yours"? Was it ever?

Col2
04-01-2014, 08:20 AM
Medals Mackay has a go at David Southern and John Murray re admin timing - superb read. Medals changes his mind like the wind.

http://m.scotsman.com/sport/football/spfl/championship-would-have-benefited-hearts-mackay-1-3255646

16 pointsback are raging at him. They have now officially ditched their longest serving player..for now..

brog
04-01-2014, 08:42 AM
Medals Mackay has a go at David Southern and John Murray re admin timing - superb read. Medals changes his mind like the wind.

http://m.scotsman.com/sport/football/spfl/championship-would-have-benefited-hearts-mackay-1-3255646

16 pointsback are raging at him. They have now officially ditched their longest serving player..for now..

TBF to Medals he's the first person, outside this Board, who has openly discussed self-sufficient Southern's culpability in the Great Yam Affair. As Chief Executive he presided over & encouraged the sale of non existent shares & season tickets but did nothing to prevent the income from these sales being packed into a bag marked "loot" & sent out the country. In other words he oversaw a multimillion pounds fraud/theft & yet has never been held accountable for his actions or more correctly his inaction. He also appears to have disappeared in recent months! I remain astonished that there has been no criminal investigation in the UK.

greenginger
04-01-2014, 08:50 AM
Ridiculously flippant remark.

Didn't they still have debtors' prisons in the yams' heyday, 1914?

The Heart of Midlothian on the High Street is the site of the City old debtor's prison. Bring it back ! :greengrin

GloryGlory
04-01-2014, 08:54 AM
Imagine the scenario then - BDO say they need a few hundred grand to see the club through to end of the season. FoH say aye they've got that in their account, but the club can't have any of it cos the admins rolling on.

Messy times.

I thought the FoH money was for working capital if they managed to buy the club, plus repaying the loans from business people to buy the club in the first place. If they now have to use that money to prop up the existing entity in administration, then surely the administrators have to question whether the FoH bid is actually deliverable and viable.

Phil D. Rolls
04-01-2014, 09:07 AM
TBF to Medals he's the first person, outside this Board, who has openly discussed self-sufficient Southern's culpability in the Great Yam Affair. As Chief Executive he presided over & encouraged the sale of non existent shares & season tickets but did nothing to prevent the income from these sales being packed into a bag marked "loot" & sent out the country. In other words he oversaw a multimillion pounds fraud/theft & yet has never been held accountable for his actions or more correctly his inaction. He also appears to have disappeared in recent months! I remain astonished that there has been no criminal investigation in the UK.

FACT? Serious allegations there.

Ronniekirk
04-01-2014, 09:12 AM
I thought the FoH money was for working capital if they managed to buy the club, plus repaying the loans from business people to buy the club in the first place. If they now have to use that money to prop up the existing entity in administration, then surely the administrators have to question whether the FoH bid is actually deliverable and viable.
It's just a front like Rangers have done Once out if Administration there will be investors and business people getting involved and nobody will know who owns the club This notion of Fans owning a Club is Delusional in its self They are being used .But they are so Gullible and obsessed with us being wee team riddled with Debt they can't see we are finally moving forward on to big gar better things as we don't cheat and live within our means as we know the real meaning of Sporting Integrity and stick by it. Not do a billy broon and try and manipulate it to get sympathy and try and get rules bent to suit the club that cheated in the first place

greenginger
04-01-2014, 09:18 AM
Self-sufficient Southern was making public statements last March to May that the Company was paying its debts as they fell due at the same time as their accountants were signing off unqualified accounts so they could collect their £ 100 K fees.

But Brown says they have been punished enough so we had better just leave it.

brog
04-01-2014, 09:25 AM

Yes, it is a Fact that the monies from the share issue & the sale of season tickets prior to administration have disappeared & cannot be traced. (Source- BDO, estimated value of about £3m.) I think it's therefore a fairly safe assumption that those funds are no longer in this country. As Yams honoured the original purchases of season tickets the only fraud in this case is against the club, presumably by Romanov. The share issue is however another matter & the fact the club went into admin 6 months later should not preclude an investigation into the affair. As you say these are serious allegations which is why I'm surprised at the inactivity by the relevant authorities.
PS, I can't confirm the money was in a bag marked "loot" so I unreservedly withdraw that disgraceful comment! :wink:

Aldo
04-01-2014, 09:28 AM
Yes, it is a Fact that the monies from the share issue & the sale of season tickets prior to administration have disappeared & cannot be traced. (Source- BDO, estimated value of about £3m.) I think it's therefore a fairly safe assumption that those funds are no longer in this country. As Yams honoured the original purchases of season tickets the only fraud in this case is against the club, presumably by Romanov. The share issue is however another matter & the fact the club went into admin 6 months later should not preclude an investigation into the affair. As you say these are serious allegations which is why I'm surprised at the inactivity by the relevant authorities. PS, I can't confirm the money was in a bag marked "loot" so I unreservedly withdraw that disgraceful comment! :wink:

No but I think the give away was the fifty pound notes sticking out the sides of the suitcases as they passed through security?
;-D

greenginger
04-01-2014, 09:35 AM
Yes, it is a Fact that the monies from the share issue & the sale of season tickets prior to administration have disappeared & cannot be traced. (Source- BDO, estimated value of about £3m.) I think it's therefore a fairly safe assumption that those funds are no longer in this country. As Yams honoured the original purchases of season tickets the only fraud in this case is against the club, presumably by Romanov. The share issue is however another matter & the fact the club went into admin 6 months later should not preclude an investigation into the affair. As you say these are serious allegations which is why I'm surprised at the inactivity by the relevant authorities.
PS, I can't confirm the money was in a bag marked "loot" so I unreservedly withdraw that disgraceful comment! :wink:

BDO reduced the debt due to UBIG by the amount of the share issue so it would probably be seen as a legit repayment of debt. ( Although not normal Yam behaviour )

I think most of the season ticket money was swallowed up paying wages at the end of last season.

Sergey
04-01-2014, 09:38 AM

Remember too, that at the time of the share issue, Fedotovas categorically stated in no uncertain terms that the share money was nothing to do with a sudden bill from HMRC. Lo-n-behold, a mere 24 hours later he openly admitted that the share monies would pay the bill.

Hmmm, no monies were ever paid to HMRC and the share monies coincided with a reduction in the debt owed to UBIG.

Southern must have been fully aware of the transfer of this money as it's not accounted for by BDO.

FACT

Phil D. Rolls
04-01-2014, 09:46 AM

An investigation is needed before we can say for certain who has been dishonest. :agree:

If people were to go around accusing individuals of dishonesty, without being able to prove it, they could end up in court.

grunt
04-01-2014, 10:25 AM
The accounts for 2012 also included a bizarre invoice to FBK for £2.9m which related to a breach of contract relating to the "potential transfer of five of the company's football players to FBK" with a further £380k "for the loan of two football players from the company to FBK".I'm quite surprised that there hasn't been more discussion, and possible investigation, into this transaction.

Hibby70
04-01-2014, 11:00 AM
Anyone think that BDO may void pre-admin season tickets if things really hit the fan (then offer a discount on renewLs for affected fans)?

GloryGlory
04-01-2014, 11:07 AM
It's just a front like Rangers have done Once out if Administration there will be investors and business people getting involved and nobody will know who owns the club This notion of Fans owning a Club is Delusional in its self They are being used .But they are so Gullible and obsessed with us being wee team riddled with Debt they can't see we are finally moving forward on to big gar better things as we don't cheat and live within our means as we know the real meaning of Sporting Integrity and stick by it. Not do a billy broon and try and manipulate it to get sympathy and try and get rules bent to suit the club that cheated in the first place

The Yams' obssession with Hibs' debt is so funny. Of course the difference between our debt and their's is that we are both willing and able to repay capital and interest as they fall due, because we are operating a sustainable business model. Their debt was accumulated by reckless overspending on unsustainable wages for overrated players, well beyond their capacity and, of course, with no intention of repaying anything.

Re fan ownership - Stirling Albion? Dunfermline Athletic?

Aldo
04-01-2014, 11:09 AM
The Yams' obssession with Hibs' debt is so funny. Of course the difference between our debt and their's is that we are both willing and able to repay capital and interest as they fall due, because we are operating a sustainable business model. Their debt was accumulated by reckless overspending on unsustainable wages for overrated players, well beyond their capacity and, of course, with no intention of repaying anything. Re fan ownership - Stirling Albion? Dunfermline Athletic?

Remind me again which team is in Administration!!

#FromTheCapital
04-01-2014, 11:25 AM
Anyone think that BDO may void pre-admin season tickets if things really hit the fan (then offer a discount on renewLs for affected fans)?

Na can't see it coming to that. A lot of fans are fed up watching that crap on display every other week so probably wouldn't bother going back for the rest of the season. A simple begging bowl will suffice ie give us your money or the club dies, will do the trick.

silverhibee
04-01-2014, 12:07 PM

Watch this we video and tell me these two suitcases weren't full of dosh when they left the wongadome. :cb :greengrin

http://news.stv.tv/east-central/199446-hearts-director-says-a-solution-will-be-found-for-the-club/

Geo_1875
04-01-2014, 12:21 PM
BDO reduced the debt due to UBIG by the amount of the share issue so it would probably be seen as a legit repayment of debt. ( Although not normal Yam behaviour )

I think most of the season ticket money was swallowed up paying wages at the end of last season.

The transfer of monies, whether in suitcases or brown paper bags, may be seen as legitimate but surely the non-issue of shares must be worthy of investigation.

CropleyWasGod
04-01-2014, 12:23 PM

The treatment by BDO makes sense, and is probably all they could do. However, given that those who paid the money expected to get shares (albeit worthless) in return, that is surely fraud.

StevieC
04-01-2014, 12:33 PM
BDO reduced the debt due to UBIG by the amount of the share issue so it would probably be seen as a legit repayment of debt.

They may well have reduced the debt (as UBIG were in meltdown anyway) but does that mean that it actually made it to UBIG?
They are still under criminal investigation and if it transpires that the money never arrived at UBIG HQ could that not result in the transaction being investigated?
Not that it really matters in the big scheme of things, but it may influence the Liths when it comes to releasing the shares they hold.

brog
04-01-2014, 01:22 PM
An investigation is needed before we can say for certain who has been dishonest. :agree:

If people were to go around accusing individuals of dishonesty, without being able to prove it, they could end up in court.

There's dishonesty & there's criminality. I'm quite happy to accuse Southern of the former, don't forget almost right up until admin Southern was claiming self sufficiency despite knowing Yams were nearly £30m in debt & that many small debts, eg Yams training base hotel in Italy in summer 2012, had been outstanding for a year. As MD/CE Southern also has certain statutory responsibilities, it would be hard to make a case that those were fully discharged.
The Washington Post ran a headline Guilty but asleep re Ronald Reagan's involvement in Irangate. That's probably the kindest thing that could be said about Southern's tenure.
ps there's an interesting thread on JKB on 8/8/13, maybe someone could post a link, where some more informed Yams make much the same points as above.

Keith_M
04-01-2014, 01:53 PM
You want a long period of dominance over them; if they're relegated, we won't be dominating them. Dominance can only happen if they're in the same division as us. So you'd only get your wish once they were promoted again; and our results against any team in the top division is a pretty much mixed bag, no dominance over anyone, and that will include homfc if and when they get back up.

I assume to get your wish, you'd want them to somehow remain in our division, but in a parlous state. They're only going to have a chance of staying in the top division if all embargoes against them are lifted.

But please do explain how you see dominance over them being achieved.

OK

I voted for the second option "Hertz survive but play in a lower league" but only because there was none close enough to what I actually wanted to see.

I would have preferred an option of "Hearts get relegated this year and yo-yo between the top two leagues for at least a decade while being humped by Hibs on the rare occasion the two teams meet"

Sounds like dominance to me, and no suggestion of letting them of with any punishment :wink:

Hibernia Na Eir
04-01-2014, 01:57 PM
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/01/04/vygugezu.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Ozyhibby
04-01-2014, 02:04 PM
With relegation my minimum target for what needs to happen to them has been met.
The ideal scenario for me is the loss of the stadium. That's now only likely through liquidation so that's fine by me.
Watching a newco renting at either Livi, Murrayfield or Easter Road while trying to get back to the SPFL would be very enjoyable. They would be lucky to get 5000 crowds at any of those stadiums and Murrayfield would be uneconomic at those levels. Ideal scenario for me.

Seveno
04-01-2014, 02:10 PM

It would only take one Yam to report it to the Police.

lord bunberry
04-01-2014, 02:17 PM
Remind me again which team is in Administration!!

I was having a discussion with one of the deluded ones yesterday, he kept saying that hibs would be the next team to go into administration and that we didn't own easter road. I sent him a copy of our last accounts, his reply was that they were meaningless as we weren't a plc. There really is no point trying to have a balanced debate with people who don't want to hear the truth.

Onion
04-01-2014, 02:20 PM
It would only take one Yam to report it to the Police.

Reality check ! Police are in no position to start investigating posts on forums that might or might not be libellous, just because someone complains. Any liable action needs to be raised by the individual themselves - which is highly unlikely in this case.

Kato
04-01-2014, 02:21 PM
I was having a discussion with one of the deluded ones yesterday, he kept saying that hibs would be the next team to go into administration and that we didn't own easter road. I sent him a copy of our last accounts, his reply was that they were meaningless as we weren't a plc. There really is no point trying to have a balanced debate with people who don't want to hear the truth.

A good way to deal with that is if they claim we owe 10M quid tell him it's closer to 15, if they say we will be in admin by the end of the season tell him it'll be more like next month. Feed their delusions, then when they don't come to pass tell him your were just humouring him.

It makes them seem all the more stupid (if that's possible).

Ozyhibby
04-01-2014, 02:22 PM
Reality check ! Police are in no position to start investigating posts on forums that might or might not be libellous, just because someone complains. Any liable action needs to be raised by the individual themselves - which is highly unlikely in this case.

I think he meant report the alleged share fraud to the police.

lord bunberry
04-01-2014, 02:23 PM
A good way to deal with that is if they claim we owe 10M quid tell him it's closer to 15, if they say we will be in admin by the end of the season tell him it'll be more like next month. Feed their delusions, then when they don't come to pass tell him your were just humouring him.

Aye good idea, I will tell him we've decided to start bumping charities as well.

Dashing Bob S
04-01-2014, 02:26 PM

Exactly my strategy, and thoroughly effective it is too. The more sensible Yam invariably realises that they are making damn fools of themselves and reigns it back in, the demented clown takes this vindication and rants something even more insane, until even his 'friends' start quietly slipping off into the night.

PatHead
04-01-2014, 05:40 PM
Had a look at Hear7s ticket sales for tomorrow. Only 3 sections marked as sold out and one of them could well be in hospitality, another holds about 150. The budget will be getting drained by more every week. Can't see them even making it to March if this carries on.

Aldo
04-01-2014, 05:57 PM
Had a look at Hear7s ticket sales for tomorrow. Only 3 sections marked as sold out and one of them could well be in hospitality, another holds about 150. The budget will be getting drained by more every week. Can't see them even making it to March if this carries on.

What's the odds on the attendance given by the Yams as just over 13,000? Will be good to see.

Seveno
04-01-2014, 06:09 PM
I think he meant report the alleged share fraud to the police.

Thanks Ozy. I thought my post had been pretty clear tbh.

Famous Fiver
04-01-2014, 06:31 PM
Crowds going down. They are only expecting 12,000 at ER for the League Cup Semi Final. Lucky to get 10,000 tomorrow but will doctor it up no doubt.
No need to crow now. We can sit comfortably with the popcorn and watch them implode. Tick Tock........
Think I might change my user name to Tick Tock!!! Happy days to be a Hibby.

Jack Hackett
04-01-2014, 06:42 PM

You can put money on them claiming that the attendance is over 12k

magpie1892
04-01-2014, 09:15 PM
You can put money on them claiming that the attendance is over 12k

Undoubtedly. I was working at the Killie game last week and there were about 9,000 in their seats at kick-off by my estimation.

Dashing Bob S
04-01-2014, 09:21 PM
I would love to see the Evening News spearhead a campaign against the Lithuanian Government, forcing them to release the shares as soon as possible so we can have an FOH CVA and enjoy the next chapter in how not to run a football club.

The Lithuanian Government would listen to the likes of the EEN and George Foulkes.

weecounty hibby
04-01-2014, 09:35 PM
What chance of them claiming 20,107!?!? Big team my hairy bawsack!!!!

Sergey
04-01-2014, 09:41 PM
I would love to see the Evening News spearhead a campaign against the Lithuanian Government, forcing them to release the shares as soon as possible so we can have an FOH CVA and enjoy the next chapter in how not to run a football club.

The Lithuanian Government would listen to the likes of the EEN and George Foulkes.

There's something in this, Robert, certainly on a Saturday evening.

I can see it now. Barry Anderson's Lithuania Investigation...

...aka BALTI.

HUTCHYHIBBY
04-01-2014, 11:07 PM
Exactly my strategy, and thoroughly effective it is too. The more sensible Yam invariably realises that they are making damn fools of themselves and reigns it back in, the demented clown takes this vindication and rants something even more insane, until even his 'friends' start quietly slipping off into the night.

Just agreeing with everything they say whilst having a wee inner chuckle to yourself appears the most time effective way to get rid of them.

kdhibees1
04-01-2014, 11:14 PM
Just agreeing with everything they say whilst having a wee inner chuckle to yourself appears the most time effective way to get rid of them.
Had to control myself in this exact way at work this morning. One yam in particular still fails to accept why they are in such a mess. He's not the sharpest tool in the box and his arrogance really makes me cringe!!

Ozyhibby
05-01-2014, 12:40 AM
Lots of was it worth it chat on Kickback now. Bit premature if you ask me.
Nobody knows how it's going to end yet.

HoboHarry
05-01-2014, 12:51 AM
Lots of was it worth it chat on Kickback now. Bit premature if you ask me.
Nobody knows how it's going to end yet.
A state of denial if ever there was one. From a Hibee point of view watching that cup final was horrible, horrible horrible. But.... would I have taken a 5-1 victory if I had the prior knowledge that my team would be to all intent and purposes bust with a year and a half? Hell no I wouldn't. The bangers on that site think that they are going to spend their lives spinning tales of glory to their grandchildren and the little ones will be eagerly drinking it all in. Lol... try talking to a younger football fan about Third Lanark and see how quickly their eyes glass over and they lose interest.

essexhibee
05-01-2014, 12:57 AM
From was it worth it thread...

"We've just shifted £30M of debt and are heading towards fans ownership, we've won 3 Scottish Cups and brutally ###### Hibs so badly that we should actually be serving a jail term.

If anybody should be celebrating ... It's us."

Goodness me.

#FromTheCapital
05-01-2014, 01:24 AM
From was it worth it thread...

"We've just shifted £30M of debt and are heading towards fans ownership, we've won 3 Scottish Cups and brutally ###### Hibs so badly that we should actually be serving a jail term.

If anybody should be celebrating ... It's us."

Goodness me.

"We've just shifted 30m worth of debt" - By bumping charities, taxpayers, nhs etc. Not something any football fan should be proud of.

"Heading towards fan ownership" - Not something I'd be hotly anticipating. FoH have really shown themselves up as a bunch of amateurs thus far. All indications point towards further turmoil if/when they get control of the club. Plus, even at the lowest donation of £10 a month it's roughly a 25-30% increase on a season ticket price with no additional benefits.

"We've won 3 Scottish cups" - Lance Armstrong also 'won' the Tour de France several times.

"We should actually be serving a jail term" - :agree:

"If anyone should be celebrating...... It's us" - Aye celebrating a derby defeat and the fact that relegation is certain. Think I'd be passing on the champers if I was a jambo. #Minus2

GIRFUY

GreenLake
05-01-2014, 02:39 AM
"We've just shifted 30m worth of debt" - By bumping charities, taxpayers, nhs etc. Not something any football fan should be proud of.

"Heading towards fan ownership" - Not something I'd be hotly anticipating. FoH have really shown themselves up as a bunch of amateurs thus far. All indications point towards further turmoil if/when they get control of the club. Plus, even at the lowest donation of £10 a month it's roughly a 25-30% increase on a season ticket price with no additional benefits.

"We've won 3 Scottish cups" - Lance Armstrong also 'won' the Tour de France several times.

"If anyone should be celebrating...... It's us" - Aye celebrating a derby defeat and the fact that relegation is certain. Think I'd be passing on the champers if I was a jambo. #Minus2

GIRFUY

Hearts would be on the top 10 lists of sports cheats along with the likes of Lance Armstrong, Ben Johnson, Boris Onischenko and the 1919 Black Sox if they were of any global significance in sport.

Pete
05-01-2014, 02:43 AM

GIRFUY

11/10

Waxy
05-01-2014, 08:32 AM
They best waiting with the "was it worth its" till they're renting a council pitch.

brog
05-01-2014, 10:51 AM
Undoubtedly. I was working at the Killie game last week and there were about 9,000 in their seats at kick-off by my estimation.

Its the only area in which they really are Celtc's biggest rivals, ie inflating attendances!!

GreenCastle
05-01-2014, 11:09 AM
They won't report an attendance under 10,500 this season as this is the amount of ST they claim to have.

So it will always be 10,500 plus!

degenerated
05-01-2014, 02:06 PM
Its the only area in which they really are Celtc's biggest rivals, ie inflating attendances!!

I noticed this laughable tweet a few days back from that tosser of a jamtard at the guardian.
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/01/05/ysabu3yh.jpg

#FromTheCapital
05-01-2014, 03:33 PM
13,700 at the pbs today :hmmm: :rolleyes:

trev the hat
05-01-2014, 03:35 PM
13,700 at the pbs today :hmmm: :rolleyes:

I smell S--TE :wink:

greenlex
05-01-2014, 04:23 PM
13700? The other two stands must have been heaving.

#FromTheCapital
05-01-2014, 04:33 PM

To be fair that photo could've been taken after thistle's first goal when most jambos would've headed to the boozer

magpie1892
05-01-2014, 04:37 PM

Busted.

Anything on sickbag about the embarrassment of posting attendance figures which look to be double the reality?

p.s. They've 're-opened' the voting, x-factor style, on Golden Gary to resign. Now is the time for every Hibby with a sickbag account to do their duty....

Gus Fring
05-01-2014, 04:39 PM
I've just been told the actual attendance was 11,872 with approx 1600 Partick Fans.

GreenLake
05-01-2014, 04:41 PM
What Michael Clayton says to Karen Crowder at the end of the movie is kind of like everyone has been telling Hearts for a while now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G041ho8nnZU

Sergey
05-01-2014, 04:44 PM
I've just been told the actual attendance was 11,872 with approx 1600 Partick Fans.

So that's 1,891 added to the attendance. Less Thistle, it's just a tad over 10k in what was a 'must win' match.

Wonder how many they'll manage against Alloa at this time of year next season?

Sergey
05-01-2014, 04:55 PM
I really do fear for that Attenborough cretin over on Kickback while discussing squad strength (or lack of as the case may be). You really couldn't make this up.

We will have a fair bit more money available. Our wage bill is 800k.

We will have more available, and a lower standard of competition.

Aye - tell me, where exactly is this money coming from?

Gus Fring
05-01-2014, 05:07 PM
Fag packet maths

Roseburn holds 3396 - 1600 Thistle fans leaves 1796 empty
Main Stand holds 4700
Wheatfield holds 6000 (the stand pictured)
Gorgie holds 3324

Total capacity of Tynecastle is 17,420

Minus 3396 leaves 14024 for Hearts fans

The reported attendance was 13,763

Minus the 1600 Partick Fans leaves you with 12163 Hearts fans spread out across 14,024 seats.

That means there was only a grand total of 1861 empty seats spread across the 3 stands. That's an average of 620 per stand.

EuanH78
05-01-2014, 05:15 PM
Reckon you could count 1861 from that photo alone

Weststandwanab
05-01-2014, 05:23 PM
They best waiting with the "was it worth its" till they're renting a council pitch. The Council should be renting them he haw

13700? The other two stands must have been heaving. And I am the next Pope

To be fair that photo could've been taken after thistle's first goal when most jambos would've headed to the boozer Or weeks ago

Busted.

Anything on sickbag about the embarrassment of posting attendance figures which look to be double the reality?

p.s. They've 're-opened' the voting, x-factor style, on Golden Gary to resign. Now is the time for every Hibby with a sickbag account to do their duty.... Do such people really exist ?

So that's 1,891 added to the attendance. Less Thistle, it's just a tad over 10k in what was a 'must win' match.

Wonder how many they'll manage against Alloa at this time of year next season? Not if they are Newco 2

greenginger
05-01-2014, 05:37 PM
Thistle fans not impressed with PBS organisation.

http://www.wearethistle.co.uk/forums/index.php?/topic/9113-big-queues-at-tynecastle-today/

Jack Hackett
05-01-2014, 05:39 PM
Or weeks ago

Except they haven't played Partick at the PBS under lights for many years

05-01-2014, 05:41 PM
13k at tynecastle?! Hahahahaha AYE RIGHT!

greenginger
05-01-2014, 05:45 PM
I see the yams only named 5 substitutes today, must be cranking up the poor us pleas.

However seeing as Lockie never used any subs during the game it means nothing how many they had.

Dashing Bob S
05-01-2014, 05:54 PM
They could have brought on 11 subs and they would still be rather dreadful.

Phil D. Rolls
05-01-2014, 06:17 PM
I see the yams only named 5 substitutes today, must be cranking up the poor us pleas.

However seeing as Lockie never used any subs during the game it means nothing how many they had.

That's another seat paid for - fair play to the Yams for trying to be better people and pay their debts.

Aldo
05-01-2014, 06:33 PM
They're still on about attendances over the road and mentioned our Killie attendance time and time again.

Bore ****ing ing.

Outstanding results today which for me all but sealed their fate as they required a min of 10 wins from 18 and the others not to win.

Impossible.

Gus Fring
05-01-2014, 06:37 PM
Barry Anderson has claimed on Twitter it didn't look like 13k to him either.

Aldo
05-01-2014, 06:39 PM

They're at the lash big time.

Pretending the crowds are high as to show potential investors the crowds/fans are behind them.

soupy
05-01-2014, 06:40 PM

Aye mare like 17000, Barrys thinking ;-)

Phil D. Rolls
05-01-2014, 06:44 PM

:confused:

Aye mare like 17000, Barrys thinking ;-)

Thanks, I had a wee absence for a couple of seconds there. :aok:

Billy Whizz
05-01-2014, 06:46 PM
I think the key is walk up's! If fans don't go and buy a ticket, they get next to little additional income.
1800 or so Partick fans helped them today, though

Greenworld
05-01-2014, 06:51 PM
There's something in this, Robert, certainly on a Saturday evening.

I can see it now. Barry Anderson's Lithuania Investigation...

...aka BALTI.

I am told that a deal is all but done and it will be announced in the
next two weeks. Cva will be completed in due course well barry anderson any comment appreciated
Ii hope to hell I am being wound up but it is from the horses mouth so
to speak

Phil D. Rolls
05-01-2014, 06:53 PM
next two weeks. Cva will be completed in due course well barry anderson any comment appreciated
to speak

What deal, and what horse?

Hermit Crab
05-01-2014, 06:55 PM
They're at the lash big time.

Pretending the crowds are high as to show potential investors the crowds/fans are behind them.

"Wheat field, Gorgie and main well occupied plus very healthy thistle support. Hibs and Petrie can only dream of these crowds - and they know it.

Agree with sentiment of Dannie boy above. There is more to this than results and inevitability of relegation.

5-1"

Oh dear, Yam Roaster

Famous Fiver
05-01-2014, 07:00 PM
Bajillions They would make some cash from the Thistle walk ups, probably 1500x£20= £30,000 . I think they claim to have 10,500 STs so another 1500 walk ups will give them another £30,000, Total £60,000 MAX. that is giving them the benefit of the doubt that their attendance figure is correct. Compare that to our 20,100 on Thursday. Approx 7,000 STs so around 13,000 x £28 = £364,000 plus telly money.............. Tells you who the wee team is...............Tick Tock

Hermit Crab
05-01-2014, 07:03 PM
to speak

What deal?

semaj64
05-01-2014, 07:06 PM
to speak

Sounds like bull to me

Gus Fring
05-01-2014, 07:08 PM
to speak

At the risk of sounding redundant. What deal?

jgl07
05-01-2014, 07:08 PM
to speak
Sniff sniff!

Springbank
05-01-2014, 07:09 PM
Anyone else notice that hearts selling out the Dunbars End for 2 derbies effectively paid for James Collins' transfer fee (and all important goal)

So proud they cheated Dundee out of a top flight berth :)

Bostonhibby
05-01-2014, 07:20 PM
to speak

Are you sure it was the mouth end? easy to get mixed up, especially if you were both in the dark at the time. And are you sure the animal was a horse?

Weststandwanab
05-01-2014, 07:36 PM
Except they haven't played Partick at the PBS under lights for many years A good point, my apologies

However seeing as Lockie never used any subs during the game it means nothing how many they had. Not true if any player is named as a substitute they are entitled to the "match fee bonus" even if they never set foot on the pitch.

They could have brought on 11 subs and they would still be rather dreadful. The only Sub that matters is Vlad's to the Lithuanian Admins.

I think the key is walk up's! If fans don't go and buy a ticket, they get next to little additional income.
1800 or so Partick fans helped them today, though Cash is King !

to speakIs that Shergar's mouth

Bajillions They would make some cash from the Thistle walk ups, probably 1500x£20= £30,000 . I think they claim to have 10,500 STs so another 1500 walk ups will give them another £30,000, Total £60,000 MAX. that is giving them the benefit of the doubt that their attendance figure is correct. Compare that to our 20,100 on Thursday. Approx 7,000 STs so around 13,000 x £28 = £364,000 plus telly money.............. Tells you who the wee team is...............Tick TockLess V.A.T payable in both cases.....sorry Hibs case.

Sounds like bull to me Racing certainty

Anyone else notice that hearts selling out the Dunbars End for 2 derbies effectively paid for James Collins' transfer fee (and all important goal)

So proud they cheated Dundee out of a top flight berth :) Indeed pleasing !

Greenworld
05-01-2014, 08:27 PM
Are you sure it was the mouth end? easy to get mixed up, especially if you were both in the dark at the time. And are you sure the animal was a horse?

MR MURRAY is claiming that it is all but done and HOF will
get contol in the coming weeks

matty_f
05-01-2014, 08:32 PM

Will it be HOF from the Knight Rider era, or from his Baywatch days?

Bostonhibby
05-01-2014, 08:32 PM

Ah, independent Ian, the politician, He's found the shares that no one else can, and he is talking about it before it happens, sorted then :wink:

SurferRosa
05-01-2014, 08:34 PM

Interesting, seeing as how the UKIO shareholders meeting hasn`t been convened yet and UBIG are a million miles away from holding one of their own....if that`s even possible.

Phil D. Rolls
05-01-2014, 08:37 PM
At the risk of sounding redundant. What deal?

I just want the name of the horse!

A good point, my apologies

Not true if any player is named as a substitute they are entitled to the "match fee bonus" even if they never set foot on the pitch.

The only Sub that matters is Vlad's to the Lithuanian Admins.

Cash is King !

Is that Shergar's mouth

Less V.A.T payable in both cases.....sorry Hibs case.

Racing certainty

Indeed pleasing !

Ah, thank you. :aok:

Greenworld
05-01-2014, 08:38 PM
Ah, independent Ian, the politician, He's found the shares that no one else can, and he is talking about it before it happens sorted then :wink:

I am as baffled as you but that was what I wss told
questioned it but ws assurred this is correct.....time will
tell but I have no reason to doubt my source...

Jack Hackett
05-01-2014, 08:40 PM
Sounds like another wee gee up to the dddefaulters to get them back onside. I'll laugh my socks off as transfer deadline day and the desperate hope of them being able to get some players in melts like an ice lolly in Dubai

:lolyam:

Weststandwanab
05-01-2014, 08:43 PM
I just want the name of the horse!

Ah, thank you. :aok: You are welcome.

No charge.....if you see what I mean.

Bostonhibby
05-01-2014, 08:44 PM
I am as baffled as you but that was what I wss told
questioned it but ws assurred this is correct.....time will
tell but I have no reason to doubt my source...

I'm not baffled, I just don't believe it.

hibee_nation
05-01-2014, 08:45 PM

Why is it all the forlock tuggers have to address their saviours as MR. Must be bred into them. :lolyam:

Greenworld
05-01-2014, 08:47 PM
Interesting, seeing as how the UKIO shareholders meeting hasn`t been convened yet and UBIG are a million miles away from holding one of their own....if that`s even possible.

I can only pass on what I wss told...I dont do gossip
so time will tell...but my source is very close to it all
if I am wrong I will appoligise and take ig from me
I hope I am I want them destroyed out of business

Northernhibee
05-01-2014, 08:51 PM

You're not Morrissey writing new lyrics here, are you?

Greenworld
05-01-2014, 08:53 PM
Sounds like another wee gee up to the dddefaulters to get them back onside. I'll laugh my socks off as transfer deadline day and the desperate hope of them being able to get some players in melts like an ice lolly in Dubai

:lolyam:

You may well be right on that one.....and I did suggest that but was
shot down big time....

Greenworld
05-01-2014, 09:02 PM

Wow do you like him jesus christ you need to tune in to whats
happening today nothern thats so yesterday

Phil D. Rolls
05-01-2014, 09:02 PM

What Difference Does It Make?

Phil D. Rolls
05-01-2014, 09:03 PM

Hearts are bigger than Jesus.

jgl07
05-01-2014, 09:07 PM
Only a Yam would refer to Ian Murray as MR MURRAY.

So go back to KB and leave us in peace.

Bostonhibby
05-01-2014, 09:07 PM

"Heaven knows I'm miserable now" - Billy Broon.

Greenworld
05-01-2014, 09:08 PM
Hearts are bigger than Jesus.

Lol well thats what they keep telling us.....

Hibbyradge
05-01-2014, 09:13 PM

Greenworld
05-01-2014, 09:15 PM
Only a Yam would refer to Ian Murray as MR MURRAY.

So go back to KB and leave us in peace.

Really sherlock a hibby for over 40 years home and away so far
off the mark its not true...maybe just a different generation from
You where manners still matter

SurferRosa
05-01-2014, 09:17 PM

It`s not you i`m having a dig at mate. Sorry if it came over that way. If that`s what you`ve been told, then that`s what you`ve been told! :aok:

I just find it hard to believe given all the obstacles in the way, not least the fact that, as far as i`m aware, under Lith law there has to be a shareholders meeting to ratify the CVA. That is scheduled to take place " sometime in the first quarter of 2014 " if i remember correctly. I stand to be corrected on all this if i`m wrong of course.....:Ummm:

Waxy
05-01-2014, 09:17 PM
"Heaven knows I'm miserable now" - Billy Broon.Panic

Gus Fring
05-01-2014, 09:25 PM
Really sherlock a hibby for over 40 years home and away so far
off the mark its not true...maybe just a different generation from
You where manners still matter

I (genuinely) have a few questions that may be able to clarify all of this.

Where were you when you had this conversation with 'Mr' Murray?

What exactly was it he said?

Did you not think to ask him how this is possible given the many legal processes that still have to be followed for this to occur?

Did Mr Murray, at any stage, say the words "I'm an MP"?

Greenworld
05-01-2014, 09:28 PM
It`s not you i`m having a dig at mate. Sorry if it came over that way. If that`s what you`ve been told, then that`s what you`ve been told! :aok:

I just find it hard to believe given all the obstacles in the way, not least the fact that, as far as i`m aware, under Lith law there has to be a shareholders meeting to ratify the CVA. That is scheduled to take place " sometime in the first quarter of 2014 " if i remember correctly. I stand to be corrected on all this if i`m wrong of course.....:Ummm:
YES I am aware of all that and told my jambo friend that he must
be talking nonsense because of exactly what you said.
but he wad adament that Ian Murray (not mr) had let him know that
was a whisker away from moving to FOh control..
I still like you cannot beleive it .....any way i will leave it there
Wish I had not posted it now..

Hibby70
05-01-2014, 09:29 PM
Panic

Bigteam in a coma

brog
05-01-2014, 09:30 PM
I (genuinely) have a few questions that may be able to clarify all of this.

Did you not think to ask him how this is possible given the many legal processes that still have to be followed for this to occur?

Did Mr Murray, at any stage, say the words "I'm an MP"?

Was there in the background a rotund little chap with a florid face shouting "I've been places, I've done things" ? I'm afraid there's no credibility if BB's not involved!

Hibbyradge
05-01-2014, 09:31 PM
Wish I had not posted it now..

http://i.imgur.com/2Emzlz4.gif

Hiber-nation
05-01-2014, 09:39 PM
Bigteam in a coma

I know its over.

kdhibees1
05-01-2014, 09:41 PM
Billy 'ave been places' Broon - Bigmouth Strikes Again!

Greenworld
05-01-2014, 09:46 PM
[QUOTE=Bit really matters anymore jillions;3860163]I (genuinely) have a few questions that may be able to clarify all of this.

Did Mr Murray, at any stage, say the words "I'm an MP"?[/QUO
Bajillions

Mp was never mentioned
I never said I spoke to him directly (a friend)
Yes I am well versed in all that has gone before so it is why
I was so sceptical of what was being said...

SunshineOnLeith
05-01-2014, 09:49 PM
I wish people would stop calling twitter/facebook, kickback, and other threads on here 'sources'.

degenerated
05-01-2014, 09:49 PM

Go easy on them they're in a panic
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/01/06/u9e7u7yn.jpg

Hibbyradge
05-01-2014, 09:50 PM
[QUOTE=Bit really matters anymore jillions;3860163]I (genuinely) have a few questions that may be able to clarify all of this.

Bajillions

Mp was never mentioned

next two weeks.

Cva will be completed in due course well barry anderson any comment appreciated

to speak

Repeat ad nauseum.

Gus Fring
05-01-2014, 09:50 PM
Mp was never mentioned

I think it's safe to say your mate is pulling yer leg mate. Out of interest, is this the same source that told you Billy Mackay was a done deal to Hibs? Or a different one?

Leithenhibby
05-01-2014, 09:51 PM

Bajillions

Mp was never mentioned

Absolute Tripe.... :cb "I'm Out" as I smell sh**e

Greenworld
05-01-2014, 09:58 PM
k it's safe to say your mate is pulling yer leg mate. Out of interest, is this the same source that told you Billy Mackay was a done deal to Hibs? Or a different one?[/QUOTE]

Think you have the wrong guy on that one ?

Mikey
05-01-2014, 10:01 PM
I wish people would stop calling twitter/facebook, kickback, and other threads on here 'sources'.

Indeed.

Gus Fring
05-01-2014, 10:05 PM
Think you have the wrong guy on that one ?

Definitely the same person.

You mentioned it here http://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?275677-Billy-McKay&p=3836859&highlight=#post3836859

And here http://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?269587-Terry-Butcher-(3-Year-Contract-Confirmed)&p=3804930&highlight=#post3804930

Can't even remember what you've told us in the past. Dearie me. They might fall for that over on Kickback but you'll find us lot are a little bit less gullible as a fan base.

poolman
05-01-2014, 10:06 PM
to speak

Neigh lad, neigh

Mikey
05-01-2014, 10:09 PM

You mentioned it here http://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?275677-Billy-McKay&p=3836859&highlight=#post3836859

And here http://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?269587-Terry-Butcher-(3-Year-Contract-Confirmed)&p=3804930&highlight=#post3804930

Can't even remember what you've told us in the past. Dearie me. They might fall for that over on Kickback but you'll find us lot are a little bit less gullible as a fan base.

Looking forward to the explanation for this one :greengrin

Then maybe he can explain his IP addresses (plural) :tee hee:

gogse
05-01-2014, 10:16 PM

I don't think I've ever met a hibby that would say "northern is so yesterday" I thought we are all soul boys.

:confused:

Greenworld
05-01-2014, 10:18 PM

One was a comment on TB coming down from ICT with billy mckay in is boot joke

other I highlighted that BMc had signed s new contract so
didnt see how ee could sign

very good memory but selective read al comments

Gus Fring
05-01-2014, 10:19 PM
Looking forward to the explanation for this one :greengrin

Then maybe he can explain his IP addresses (plural) :tee hee:

I reckon he'll strugglin to come up with an explanation

http://i44.tinypic.com/11jpy89.jpg

Gus Fring
05-01-2014, 10:31 PM
One was a comment on TB coming down from ICT with billy mckay in is boot joke

other I highlighted that BMc had signed s new contract so
didnt see how ee could sign

very good memory but selective read al comments

But your "source" told ye he was signing? Just because you said "but I think it's nonsense" doesn't make in any less of a nonsense. Complete this well known phrase

If my Auntie had .... she'd be my ....

Is this Hearts story from a different source or the same one btw?