PDA

View Full Version : Yams Share Transfers Agreed/Cooling off period

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 [138] 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190

degenerated
21-12-2013, 10:25 AM
Good old Ewan Murray is at it again! Using his position as 'golf' correspondent for the Guardian he has written a piece which criticises the signing ban of his beloved Yams. He then has the audacity to say that "a glance at Hibs balance street hardly paints a picture of fiscal health".

Leave financial analysis to the paper's real business journalist from your paper Ewan and stop making a tit of yourself. The article is worth a read if only to confirm how poor a journalist he is.

I don't have a link but the modest Mr Murray has posted a link on his own twitter feed @mrewanmurray

Ewan Murray is a complete roaster and a very poor "reporter" from the newspaper that hates newspapers.
With the huge decline in sales, I read that on the internet :greengrin it'll be a case of one day he's writing for the newspapers and the next he'll be sleeping under them living off white lightning and his own faeces.

Greenworld
21-12-2013, 10:27 AM
How will this affect Hibs, on and off the pitch?

It wont but truth of it helps enhance any club:cb

Phil D. Rolls
21-12-2013, 10:40 AM
It wont but truth of it helps enhance any club:cb

In what way?

Ozyhibby
21-12-2013, 12:08 PM
I'm beginning to think that this weeks media campaign is not about them signing more players as they have no money anyway. I think this is more the football people in Tynecastle talking to and putting pressure on BDO not to let any leave in January.

Deansy
21-12-2013, 01:15 PM
He's hopelessly wrong in his claim about wages exceeding turnover in only one year as well. Staff costs exceeded turnover every single year between 2005 and 2012. Paid for with other people's money.

In an article some time ago (almost certain was also in 'The Guardian') about the debt of British Football clubs, Hearts wages/turnover was reported as 119% - putting them above Chelsea in the 'Debt League' table.

brog
21-12-2013, 04:41 PM
Excellent comment by Prof Falken. Is Ewan Murray related to Ian Murray? They have very similar punchable faces!

grunt
21-12-2013, 05:01 PM
Excellent comment by Prof Falken.Indeed.

And despite having responded to one of the comments at 3:28pm, I note that Ewan Murray hasn't answered the excellent post by AuldReekie91. Murray said that Hearts only had wages more than their turnover once, and AuldReekie91 responded with the wages to turnover ratios for the 5 years from 2006/7, which showed than in every year, Hearts paid out more just in wages than they earned in income. You'd have thought that Murray, being a journalist and all, would have checked his facts before leaping to the defence of his club.

JoeTortolanoFanClub
21-12-2013, 06:17 PM
Indeed.

And despite having responded to one of the comments at 3:28pm, I note that Ewan Murray hasn't answered the excellent post by AuldReekie91. Murray said that Hearts only had wages more than their turnover once, and AuldReekie91 responded with the wages to turnover ratios for the 5 years from 2006/7, which showed than in every year, Hearts paid out more just in wages than they earned in income. You'd have thought that Murray, being a journalist and all, would have checked his facts before leaping to the defence of his club.

He writes for The Guardian. Enough said. See here http://www.moretvicar.com/collections/the-daily-mash/products/the-guardian-mens-white-t-shirt

007 Mickey Weir
22-12-2013, 08:03 AM
Some yam numpty put this on Facebook. Head in sand and facts totally wrong!

thing is hibs ARE in debt to the tune off 8.5 million , now there is no fairy in the name of Farmer who is going to broker that , hibs are not any were near Hearts debt yes but your debt is still a reality... big team we are look at our success , how may big cup wins, we have beaten hibs more times at Easter road than alone than what hibs have won in the HOLE derby fixture , we hold a very impressive derby win statistic, the future of hearts once out of administration is this....DEBT FREE .. OWNED BY THE FANS ... we start again... hibs are slowly hemorrhaging money that cannot last long no matter how you dress it up and that goes for other clubs in Scotland.. big team yes , we payed payed our tax.. NHS, POPPY THIEF'S,, CHARITIES , DESPERATE STRAW CLUTCHING ....

Onceinawhile
22-12-2013, 08:07 AM
That is a HOLE(sic) loadypish

Judas Iscariot
22-12-2013, 08:09 AM

thing is hibs ARE in debt to the tune off 8.5 million , now there is no fairy in the name of Farmer who is going to broker that , hibs are not any were near Hearts debt yes but your debt is still a reality... big team we are look at our success , how may big cup wins, we have beaten hibs more times at Easter road than alone than what hibs have won in the HOLE derby fixture , we hold a very impressive derby win statistic, the future of hearts once out of administration is this....DEBT FREE .. OWNED BY THE FANS ... we start again... hibs are slowly hemorrhaging money that cannot last long no matter how you dress it up and that goes for other clubs in Scotland.. big team yes , we payed payed our tax.. NHS, POPPY THIEF'S,, CHARITIES , DESPERATE STRAW CLUTCHING ....

Give the trampy, illiterate Hertz **** a dictionary for Christmas...

****ing mutants

007 Mickey Weir
22-12-2013, 08:21 AM
Yup. Just replied with links to our recent finances and a list of there creditors. Big Team pish!!

007 Mickey Weir
22-12-2013, 08:22 AM
Oh and he is not a friend by the way.

greenginger
22-12-2013, 08:32 AM
Been checking the Foundation of Hearts news pages and still no mention of the % of Standing Orders received in December. Even the " simple fans " , to quote Vlad have stopped asking. Must have bombed big time.

We should really push the argument for them to demand answers from FoH. It will only lead to more cancellations. :wink:

I do read that Shoeless Bob is back on facebook saying he has been making offers to FoH, but I don't have the stomach to go on Kickback any more and find out what the mutants are havering.

#FromTheCapital
22-12-2013, 08:34 AM
Oh and he is not a friend by the way.

Part of the reason I got rid of facebook. Reading pish like that from a bunch of idiots who aren't even your friends.

Hibs.net is much better :wink:

Greenworld
22-12-2013, 08:35 AM
In what way?

Like having spam on your rolls or smoked salmmon its defining::wink:

Greenworld
22-12-2013, 08:40 AM

The facts are here

Bostonhibby
22-12-2013, 08:59 AM

There is a simple response to this, our published and certified accounts show that our assets are well in excess of our liabilities. If the yam ever published their figures it is unlikely this would ever be the case, pre admin we now know its a fact given the amount owed to creditors.

Post admin it is self evident they don't have the right balance or the begging bowl wouldn't be required and they'd be out of admin. And tiny stadium will remain a liability, the ground it stands on is the only real asset and that is in the gift of the secured creditor / lithuanian government shareholders at the moment.

PS, as the recognised most mistake ridden newspaper in the country the Guardian is affectionately referred to as the grauniad by Private Eye. Good to see Murray keeping that reputation going.

SurferRosa
22-12-2013, 09:02 AM

Sure that`s not a Soap-Dodger taking the pish? That`s literacy on a green brigade level.

Hole....?? :faf:

Weststandwanab
22-12-2013, 09:09 AM
:agree:

The longer we allow them to fantasize, the longer they'll do absolutely nothing to try and save their club.

Let them dream. I like this idea.

I used to like this guy as a golf correspondent and TV presenter ------------------- not now. The next time he is on Sky Sports then I feel a large gob heading in the direction of the TV screen would be most appropriate. That is a bit harsh on you TV

What harm has been done? Is that serious question ?

He's hopelessly wrong in his claim about wages exceeding turnover in only one year as well. Staff costs exceeded turnover every single year between 2005 and 2012. Paid for with other people's money. Correct but he may have stripped out non playing staff salaries before measuring against turnover.

MurrayfieldHibs
22-12-2013, 10:08 AM
Indeed.

:agree:

Sorry for reporting the FACTS but here are the audited figures for Heart of Midlothian PLC - SC005863

30/6/2012 30/6/2011 30/6/2020 30/6/2009 30/6/2008 30/6/2007 30/6/2006
Turnover £8.68m £6.91m £7.91m £8.31m £9.16m £10.31m £10.28m
Remuneration £9.5m £8.10m £9.17m £10.49m £11.32m £12.49m £10.21m

Remuneration is for staff and Directors and includes - wages & salaries, social security costs, pension costs, other staff costs, directors fees, directors pension contribution & directors other emoluments. Please note that the audited accounts for years 30/6/2010 and 30/6/2011. I don’t have a note of what the qualification was for.

Also worth noting that thanks to the arrangements with certain Lithuanian teams and Vlad’s other “business interests” that some players were not paid through HOMFCPLC. This means that the true remuneration figure should be much higher.

The_Todd
22-12-2013, 11:25 AM

I had to run that through Google Translate, still didn't understand it.

007 Mickey Weir
22-12-2013, 02:01 PM
There is a simple response to this, our published and certified accounts show that our assets are well in excess of our liabilities. If the yam ever published their figures it is unlikely this would ever be the case, pre admin we now know its a fact given the amount owed to creditors.

Post admin it is self evident they don't have the right balance or the begging bowl wouldn't be required and they'd be out of admin. And tiny stadium will remain a liability, the ground it stands on is the only real asset and that is in the gift of the secured creditor / lithuanian government shareholders at the moment.

PS, as the recognised most mistake ridden newspaper in the country the Guardian is affectionately referred to as the grauniad by Private Eye. Good to see Murray keeping that reputation going.

That's what I replied with. Link to our financial figures and a link to the list of there creditors.

Silence since!!

Bostonhibby
22-12-2013, 02:20 PM
That's what I replied with. Link to our financial figures and a link to the list of there creditors.

Silence since!!

No surprise there then. Probably off inventing the next positive yam story based on his apparently extensive golf knowledge.:brokenyam::trumpet:

jacomo
22-12-2013, 02:39 PM
No surprise there then. Probably off inventing the next positive yam story based on his apparently extensive golf knowledge.:brokenyam::trumpet:

Every minute spent inventing stories about Hibs is another minute lost to the effort to save HMFC. They are still in serious trouble but if they feel more comfortable ignoring that fact, let them.

What is more concerning is the lack of scrutiny or digging from the media, it's really quite shocking.

Bostonhibby
22-12-2013, 02:57 PM
Every minute spent inventing stories about Hibs is another minute lost to the effort to save HMFC. They are still in serious trouble but if they feel more comfortable ignoring that fact, let them.

What is more concerning is the lack of scrutiny or digging from the media, it's really quite shocking.

Agreed, ideally Murray should stay away from football journalism as he prefers his balls dimpled.

Gettin' Auld
22-12-2013, 03:11 PM

Is english not his first language? It takes a special type of illiteracy to **** up the spelling of basic words like 'paid'

Danderhall Hibs
22-12-2013, 03:29 PM
Is english not his first language? It takes a special type of illiteracy to **** up the spelling of basic words like 'paid'

I liked the use of "hole"

Deansy
22-12-2013, 04:15 PM
Sure that`s not a Soap-Dodger taking the pish? That`s literacy on a green brigade level.

Hole....?? :faf:

I thought the exact same as you - it's the same 'standard' of illiteracy that's normally associated with the soap-dodgers :greengrin

theonlywayisup
22-12-2013, 08:48 PM
I used to like this guy as a golf correspondent and TV presenter ------------------- not now. The next time he is on Sky Sports then I feel a large gob heading in the direction of the TV screen would be most appropriate.

I think you are getting your golf correspondents mixed up. Ewen Murray is the ex pro who excellently fronts Sky Sports coverage.

Ewan Murray is the Guardian's golf and Scottish football correspondent.

Different guys.

Golden Bear
22-12-2013, 09:03 PM
I think you are getting your golf correspondents mixed up. Ewen Murray is the ex pro who excellently fronts Sky Sports coverage.

Ewan Murray is the Guardian's golf and Scottish football correspondent.

Different guys.

Ah yes - I'm not a Guardian reader but I think you're right. Ewen Murray used to play at Baberton and although he is a hawrts man he is one of the more sensible variety. Apologies to Ewen Murray - I'll be able to continue my enjoyment of Sky Sports Golf!

HUTCHYHIBBY
22-12-2013, 09:30 PM

Thats what I find difficult to comprehend, the reporting on the reasons for the Admin have barely been mentioned, theres surely a huge story to follow once the Lithuanian authorities have completed their enquiries.

Phil D. Rolls
23-12-2013, 08:22 PM
Thats what I find difficult to comprehend, the reporting on the reasons for the Admin have barely been mentioned, theres surely a huge story to follow once the Lithuanian authorities have completed their enquiries.

I think most journalists are already working on a "Who Killed Hearts" piece, to publish once they go under. Meantime, they can get mileage out of pretending these is still hope.

There is none, there will be no miracles here.

ScottB
23-12-2013, 11:16 PM
I think most journalists are already working on a "Who Killed Hearts" piece, to publish once they go under. Meantime, they can get mileage out of pretending these is still hope.

There is none, there will be no miracles here.

Doubt it, the media has been more than happy to keep feeding Rangers fans lies, can't see the EEN or Scotsman suddenly about facing and offering Hearts fans a hard hitting expose on the death of their club, it'll be more 'it was the previous regimes fault' and 'haven't we been punished enough' and don't forget 'we are still the same club' and other such nonsense.

Hibby Gav
23-12-2013, 11:28 PM
Just spent the evening in the pub..very pleasant it was too apart for there being a roaster, sorry , Hearts fan in the company..
More than willing to listen to a "man in the know" I have to say...after listening to all of his ..stories...his thoughts and inside knowledge I have never net such a knob in my life.
just sayin....
ggtth
thank god

GreenLake
24-12-2013, 03:43 AM
The Guardian is Main Stream Media. The kind of Main Stream Lockie would appreciate.

#FromTheCapital
24-12-2013, 06:46 AM
Can't understand why some people still think they're going to be liquidated? Worse that's going to happen to them is a longer period of admin which they'll eventually exit via the CVA that's already been agreed. I'm sure FoH will be a shambles when they take over as well so plenty more laughs to come but sadly hearts aren't going to die.

Jack
24-12-2013, 06:53 AM
Can't understand why some people still think they're going to be liquidated? Worse that's going to happen to them is a longer period of admin which they'll eventually exit via the CVA that's already been agreed. I'm sure FoH will be a shambles when they take over as well so plenty more laughs to come but sadly hearts aren't going to die.

You'll only get a bit of coal from Santa.

Moon unit
24-12-2013, 09:28 AM
I thought the exact same as you - it's the same 'standard' of illiteracy that's normally associated with the soap-dodgers :greengrin
Maybe the poor guy is not getting his 'whole' these days?...

Gus Fring
24-12-2013, 10:02 AM

The longer they are in admin the more likely they are to be liquidated. If the money runs out then BDO will be left with no choice. UBIG and UKIO's share transfers both have to be ratified at seperate shareholders meetings. Either one could vote no. It's more likely in the UKIO case IMO because they know they are taking less than they'd get on the open market. UBIG hasn't agreed a price for theirs yet, BDO are hoping to get them for free. Add to that the fact that UBIGS shares are still frozen and it's clear this whole thing is far from over. If the admin rumbles on into the close season I can't see how Hearts can survive. As it stands there income is already shrinking. Unless they win the League Cup I can't see it getting any better financially.

Jim44
24-12-2013, 10:14 AM
Ah yes - I'm not a Guardian reader but I think you're right. Ewen Murray used to play at Baberton and although he is a hawrts man he is one of the more sensible variety. Apologies to Ewen Murray - I'll be able to continue my enjoyment of Sky Sports Golf!

Sensible Jambo he may be and I actually quite like him as a golf commentator but I'll never forget this wee titbit about him as a young guy. When he won the Scottish Schoolboys Championship as a teenager, his headmaster declared a half day's holiday in honour of his success. However, because of his arrogance and the resultant unpopularity with the staff for a variety of reasons, they declined the half day holiday and turned up for work as usual. A bit petty thinking back on it but it is an indication of how others see you.

#FromTheCapital
24-12-2013, 10:24 AM
The longer they are in admin the more likely they are to be liquidated. If the money runs out then BDO will be left with no choice. UBIG and UKIO's share transfers both have to be ratified at seperate shareholders meetings. Either one could vote no. It's more likely in the UKIO case IMO because they know they are taking less than they'd get on the open market. UBIG hasn't agreed a price for theirs yet, BDO are hoping to get them for free. Add to that the fact that UBIGS shares are still frozen and it's clear this whole thing is far from over. If the admin rumbles on into the close season I can't see how Hearts can survive. As it stands there income is already shrinking. Unless they win the League Cup I can't see it getting any better financially.

Ok, lets just say that they do stay in admin until close season and as expected, fail to reach the cup final. All they need to do is get the begging bowl out again and they muppets will fill it. I get what you're saying Baj and agree that its far from over, but they've come this far so I can't see it going tits up from now on. In a liquidation sense at least

Gus Fring
24-12-2013, 10:37 AM
Ok, lets just say that they do stay in admin until close season and as expected, fail to reach the cup final. All they need to do is get the begging bowl out again and they muppets will fill it. I get what you're saying Baj and agree that its far from over, but they've come this far so I can't see it going tits up from now on. In a liquidation sense at least

The begging bowl was never put away. They still need as much money as possible. There's an apathy spreading through their support now. If they are relegated that will get a lot worse. I'm not saying they will be relegated but it's not an unlikely scenario either. They have a lot more hurdles before getting out of Admin.

MurrayfieldHibs
24-12-2013, 10:55 AM
The begging bowl was never put away. They still need as much money as possible. There's an apathy spreading through their support now. If they are relegated that will get a lot worse. I'm not saying they will be relegated but it's not an unlikely scenario either. They have a lot more hurdles before getting out of Admin.

Agreed. Of the spambos I know (sensible and not so sensible) they are not going to games now - even the ones with season tickets. Apathy is taking hold as they gradually realise the state their club is in.

They are about to hit another critical period over the next couple of weeks. Kilmarnock at PBS is followed by St Mirren away, then we have the derby at Easter Road. If they start 2014 still on minus points it will be a huge blow to morale. We will find out soon enough if TB and MM have put enough confidence in our low scoring team to beat the poppy thieves and ensure a depressing start to 2014.
@gdown:

greenginger
24-12-2013, 10:58 AM

Does your contact have any clues how the FoH standing orders are progressing ?

There have been no announcements about world records or fantastic efforts about the December draw down which makes me wonder.

Gus Fring
24-12-2013, 11:37 AM
Does your contact have any clues how the FoH standing orders are progressing ?

There have been no announcements about world records or fantastic efforts about the December draw down which makes me wonder.

Unfortunately not. Since the CVA was approved the FOH haven't been in as much contact with BDO. I suspect this is because they don't want to rock the boat. I would expect a pretty large drop off though.

if it all goes mammaries skywards then it's going to be quite a task giving all that money back to the supporters.

Col2
24-12-2013, 11:44 AM
Unfortunately not. Since the CVA was approved the FOH haven't been in as much contact with BDO. I suspect this is because they don't want to rock the boat. I would expect a pretty large drop off though.

if it all goes mammaries skywards then it's going to be quite a task giving all that money back to the supporters.

Yup and remember less a sizeable administration fee. Ian 'i'm and MP' Murray doesn't pick up his own expenses after all...

KeithTheHibby
24-12-2013, 12:00 PM
Anyone have any idea how much FOH have in the bank from the 3 DD collections so far?

If as expected this admin rumbles on for another few months I fully expect some serious words from BDO regarding liquidation and at that point it becomes reality that they need the cash from anywhere. Now they have 2 options I reckon; sell season tickets early which snookers them for the following season or use the money that FOH have collected.
Are any of these options available or feasible for the pink ones?

FWIW I don't see them getting liquidated however relegation this season is a certainty and starting next season still in admin with another minus 15 points and that horrific squad seems likelier by the month.

Gus Fring
24-12-2013, 12:09 PM
Yup and remember less a sizeable administration fee. Ian 'i'm and MP' Murray doesn't pick up his own expenses after all...

:agree: Correct.

Heres a fictional scenario to ponder

The whole thing feels like a massive swindle to me. They are getting people to "donate" this money which (AFAIK) isn't subject to VAT because no goods or services are being offered in return. The FOH will then use this money to run a business but if that doesn't happen and they have to refund everyone keeping say 15% "Processing fee" then they have effectively profited from the whole endeavour.

I wouldnt be surprised if BDO and FOH were in on it together. BDO get to milk Hearts for fees for as long as possible and FOH get to draw direct debits at the same time knowing they can keep a percentage. Then at the end of it all they liquidate and UKIO and UBIG get the best return for their creditors. Everybody wins except the Hearts fans who deserve it for being a bunch of gullible sheep in the first place.

Sergey
24-12-2013, 12:11 PM
Anyone have any idea how much FOH have in the bank from the 3 DD collections so far?

If as expected this admin rumbles on for another few months I fully expect some serious words from BDO regarding liquidation and at that point it becomes reality that they need the cash from anywhere. Now they have 2 options I reckon; sell season tickets early which snookers them for the following season or use the money that FOH have collected.

FWIW I don't see them getting liquidated however relegation this season is a certainty and starting next season still in admin with another minus 15 points and that horrific squad seems likelier by the month.

Back-of-a-fag-packet calculation.

6000 x £19 (I think that was the median figure quoted a few months ago) = £114k per month x3 = £342k

Gus Fring
24-12-2013, 12:12 PM

I don't believe the FOH money will be made available to BDO as it only supposed to be used when FOH take control. Also, I've been told FOH have made it clear to BDO that selling season tickets must be a last resort as that money is integral to their business plan. Lastly, selling season tickets in March is difficult when you don't know what division you'll be playing in.

NadeAteMyLunch!
24-12-2013, 12:25 PM
Hopefully by the end of March we'll know what division they will be playing in. Hopefully it won't be ours

Ozyhibby
24-12-2013, 12:40 PM
If they go down, which is highly likely, are they made to cut prices? Or is it up to the individual club?
If it's up to each club then I can see them trying to maintain prem prices.
However, if they are to start next season on -15 again then I imagine they will be a tough sell.

clerriehibs
24-12-2013, 12:52 PM

6000 x £19 (I think that was the median figure quoted a few months ago) = £114k per month x3 = £342k

Interesting if they did use median rather than mean. It could be that the mean payment is way below £19.

Gus Fring
24-12-2013, 01:35 PM
If they go down, which is highly likely, are they made to cut prices? Or is it up to the individual club?
If it's up to each club then I can see them trying to maintain prem prices.
However, if they are to start next season on -15 again then I imagine they will be a tough sell.

I'm sure it's up to the club when it comes to season tickets. I recall there being some sort of rule about the price of walk ups but I'm not sure. Think the average price is £15 for an adult in the championship this season.

greenginger
24-12-2013, 01:48 PM
I don't believe the FOH money will be made available to BDO as it only supposed to be used when FOH take control. Also, I've been told FOH have made it clear to BDO that selling season tickets must be a last resort as that money is integral to their business plan. Lastly, selling season tickets in March is difficult when you don't know what division you'll be playing in.

Would it not be a possibility that if the standing orders crashed, both by outright cancellation or reduction to the £ 10 minimum, that Anne Budge and her fellow biddies would realize that they will never get their money back and cancel their funding commitments.

The FoH web-site is full of promises of honesty and transparency in everything they do , but they are covering up the fall in the level of subscriptions and, as always, the Merricks are too scared/stupid to ask the question.

We should be pushing them to demand answers. What would be a realistic level for the drop in S/O's that we could all accept as Hibs.net Fact and bait any Yams we know with.

Is 50% going too far ? :greengrin

Gus Fring
24-12-2013, 02:11 PM
Would it not be a possibility that if the standing orders crashed, both by outright cancellation or reduction to the £ 10 minimum, that Anne Budge and her fellow biddies would realize that they will never get their money back and cancel their funding commitments.

The FoH web-site is full of promises of honesty and transparency in everything they do , but they are covering up the fall in the level of subscriptions and, as always, the Merricks are too scared/stupid to ask the question.

We should be pushing them to demand answers. What would be a realistic level for the drop in S/O's that we could all accept as Hibs.net Fact and bait any Yams we know with.

The direct debits are for the running of the club for the first season at least. After that their goal is to fund the club with its own income, making it "self-sufficient" (I know you're reading this Barry) the direct debits are then used to pay back the loans from budge and co. I can't see there being enough DD's left to pay this back quickly enough.

Ive said in the past that directors have left the FOH because of the lack of a plan B. I've also said that Hearts fans repetition of them being debt free is nonsense. They'll have debt as soon as FOH take over. It's just not to a bank like it normally is.

greenginger
24-12-2013, 02:16 PM
https://twitter.com/The_FoH

One standing order cancellation being confessed as we post. Dave Hogg says he is hard-up !

Ozyhibby
24-12-2013, 03:06 PM
By only stripping 5 subs at the weekend Gary Locke is telling every fit player at Tynecastle who was not stripped that the are literally worse than a man short.
Top management Gary. :-)

woody47
24-12-2013, 03:24 PM
By only stripping 5 subs at the weekend Gary Locke is telling every fit player at Tynecastle who was not stripped that the are literally worse than a man short.
Top management Gary. :-)

He might also have been told not to have any more subs as it would have freed another £50 wage that they did not have to pay in the first place:agree:

AlbertK86
24-12-2013, 03:38 PM
He might also have been told not to have any more subs as it would have freed another £50 wage that they did not have to pay in the first place:agree:

They are trying to put pressure on SPFL to cave in and lift the sanctions by pleading that they don't have enough players

Hopefully the SPFL stand firm and make an example of what happens to cheating barstewards like them!!

Reap what you sow Jambos

GIRFUY :giruy:

GGTTH

jonty
24-12-2013, 03:53 PM

That would be funny.

"Sorry Gary, you can't field more than 5 subs because we cant stretch the budget that far"

They really should not be allowed to continue.

Bostonhibby
24-12-2013, 04:11 PM

Nope, might still be early days but surely with all the honesty and transparency that is now fashionable on Fantasy Island if it was good news they'd be trumpeting it.

I think what you can safely assume at this stage is that the only upward trend in the FOH funding illusion will be in the diddies who didnae category :greengrin thus ensuring there is at least one turkey of the feathered variety in every yam household this xmas.

greenginger
24-12-2013, 04:42 PM
http://www.foundationofhearts.org/news/

FoH have posted up their first News Letter. No mention of numbers in the pledging game, only a plea for people to get their mates to pledge too.

A great way to lose friends, and what do all their Jonny no-mates do ? :greengrin

Waxy
24-12-2013, 05:02 PM
http://www.foundationofhearts.org/news/

FoH have posted up their first News Letter. No mention of numbers in the pledging game, only a plea for people to get their mates to pledge too.

A great way to lose friends, and what do all their Jonny no-mates do ? :greengrinI thought they had no mates coz they are all related to each other.

Jack
24-12-2013, 05:23 PM

£16 average, 7,600 diddies, mentioned when the target was raised to 10,000 diddies.

It doesn't look good for them no matter which bit of them is being looked at.

DON'T LOOK ETHEL!

Flanny boy
24-12-2013, 05:42 PM
Hmfc always garaunteed to give us a wee giggle
keep up the good work chaps :wink:

brog
24-12-2013, 05:56 PM
They are trying to put pressure on SPFL to cave in and lift the sanctions by pleading that they don't have enough players

Hopefully the SPFL stand firm and make an example of what happens to cheating barstewards like them!!

Reap what you sow Jambos

GIRFUY :giruy:

GGTTH

Thats exactly what I thought when I saw them doing this. A pathetic attention seeking effort. Yams had players available on Saturday who have already played in the 1st team this season. How do all lower division teams, with a fraction of Yams resources, manage to fill a bench each Saturday?

steakbake
24-12-2013, 06:07 PM
Thats exactly what I thought when I saw them doing this. A pathetic attention seeking effort. Yams had players available on Saturday who have already played in the 1st team this season. How do all lower division teams, with a fraction of Yams resources, manage to fill a bench each Saturday?

Given you can only make 3 subs max, then clearly they've got enough to have 2 space fillers on the bench. I know: tactical switches, injuries etc but you know, couldn't care less for the Yams.

hibees 7062
24-12-2013, 06:28 PM

Correct . As long as they have 7 players , thats enough to start a game :rules:

Jonnyboy
24-12-2013, 07:26 PM
I liked the use of "hole"

He thinks the W is silent, as in anker :agree:

hibees 7062
24-12-2013, 09:35 PM
He thinks the W is silent, as in anker :agree:

Or elt :greengrin

Jonnyboy
24-12-2013, 09:44 PM
Or elt :greengrin

:greengrin

hibees 7062
24-12-2013, 10:02 PM
They still owe Sutton 40k :confused:

magpie1892
25-12-2013, 09:48 AM

I think he'll have to write that off.

YehButNoBut
25-12-2013, 09:49 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BcUwUWcIQAAvL20.jpg (https://twitter.com/TheReal_Romanov/status/415791666923327489/photo/1/large)

greenginger
25-12-2013, 10:19 AM
I think he'll have to write that off.

Nope,football debt, the FoH pledgers will have to settle that one. :thumbsup:

mim
25-12-2013, 10:38 AM
Yes. Heroic of the jambo fan on 15 or 20 grand a year supporting a rich player from another club.

weonlywon6-2
25-12-2013, 10:44 AM

Wish someone owed me forty grand for not doing a lot:rolleyes:

Springbank
25-12-2013, 01:07 PM
It'll be a good early test of the "it was all worth it" brigade.

They won't out their money where their mouth is when it comes to show time

Deansy
25-12-2013, 02:09 PM
It'll be a good early test of the "it was all worth it" brigade.

They won't out their money where their mouth is when it comes to show time

YUP - All those 'Loyal/Staunch' fans, who, by sheer coincidence, started to support them at the same time as when Mercer took over (I.E - The start of 'The Money-Years') will disappear like 'Snow off a dyke'.

Their future is - 'The REAL hearts, the REALISTIC attendances' !!!

magpie1892
25-12-2013, 03:06 PM

...but if the club is liquidated..?

mim
25-12-2013, 03:42 PM
Hearing from 3 different sources that MacDonald of Hearts is a possible replacement for Big Ben if he declines to extend his contract. Anyone else got anything else on this? Is he good enough for us? Is there any truth in it?

Ozyhibby
25-12-2013, 03:50 PM
Hearing from 3 different sources that MacDonald of Hearts is a possible replacement for Big Ben if he declines to extend his contract. Anyone else got anything else on this? Is he good enough for us? Is there any truth in it?

Heard the same rumour from a couple of folk the last two days but I wouldn't call either of them 'in the know', although they are not the usual wind up merchants either and one is a yam.

Jim44
25-12-2013, 03:58 PM

I presume that every player, past or present, who is due money via a football debt will waive the payment out of gratitude to and love for their wayward club.

mim
25-12-2013, 03:59 PM
Heard the same rumour from a couple of folk the last two days but I wouldn't call either of them 'in the know', although they are not the usual wind up merchants either and one is a yam.

Interesting. Two of my contacts are yams as well. There may well be something in this. Shame if Ben goes, tho. :agree:

Pedantic_Hibee
25-12-2013, 04:09 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BcUwUWcIQAAvL20.jpg (https://twitter.com/TheReal_Romanov/status/415791666923327489/photo/1/large)

That man should have his face printed on money......(cue one of our local experts with a pic)

One of my all-time heroes. Thank you, "Mr Romanov"

Pedantic_Hibee
25-12-2013, 04:10 PM

I don't rate MacDonald at all tbh.

Ozyhibby
25-12-2013, 04:12 PM
Interesting. Two of my contacts are yams as well. There may well be something in this. Shame if Ben goes, tho. :agree:

Maybe wants to go back to England? Would be a shame though as he has been a good goalie for us.
If he does go then McDonald would be a decent replacement who is out out of contract so would be free in the summer and maybe BDO would be open to a token payment to get him in Jan? Their down anyway and he can leave for nothing so they would probably be happy for some cash to help them get to the end of the season.

Ozyhibby
25-12-2013, 04:16 PM

He's no superstar but is solid at this level. Worth going for if Williams doesn't renew.
Butcher will know what he's doing.

CropleyWasGod
25-12-2013, 05:41 PM
...but if the club is liquidated..?

The owners of any new club will have to settle the debt, a la Sevco

magpie1892
25-12-2013, 06:34 PM
The owners of any new club will have to settle the debt, a la Sevco

Wee shame.

hibees 7062
25-12-2013, 06:51 PM
[QUOTE=weonlywon6-2;3844181]Wish someone owed me forty grand for doing nowt

Sorted that for you :greengrin

leggeto
25-12-2013, 09:10 PM

if big Ben were to leave id be delighted if he came as a replacement,although hope it won't happen

sleeping giant
25-12-2013, 10:00 PM

Always seemed very decent whenever I have seen him.
Would be a good signing in my opinion.
I'm sure he can sign pre contract in Jan.

MB62
26-12-2013, 10:31 AM

opinions eh!
I was just saying on Monday that I think this guy is unlucky not to be named in the Scotland squad.
I rate him highly and would do for me, although priorities are elsewhere other than the goalkeeping position, unless we need a new keeper for next year.

mutley
26-12-2013, 10:40 AM
Always seemed very decent whenever I have seen him.
Would be a good signing in my opinion.
I'm sure he can sign pre contract in Jan.

I'd take him, lets face it, he has kept the yams In a few games recently, otherwise I think they would have had a fair few hammerings.

ronaldo7
26-12-2013, 10:43 AM
opinions eh!
I was just saying on Monday that I think this guy is unlucky not to be named in the Scotland squad.
I rate him highly and would do for me, although priorities are elsewhere other than the goalkeeping position, unless we need a new keeper for next year.

I don't get the love in with McDonald. I would leave him to rot in the Championship, and if we need a new keeper, then Steve Marsella has just brought a new guy into ICT (Dean Brill). I'm sure SM has a list as long as your arm with better goalies than the yam.

lord bunberry
26-12-2013, 11:15 AM
Most yams I've spoken to don't rate McDonald, I'm not sure if that's a reason to sign him or not.

Jack
26-12-2013, 12:35 PM
Most yams I've spoken to don't rate McDonald, I'm not sure if that's a reason to sign him or not.

They really are an ungrateful mob. If it wasn't for him they'd be out the cup and probably no better than -9.

whiskyhibby
26-12-2013, 04:12 PM
I'd take him, lets face it, he has kept the yams In a few games recently, otherwise I think they would have had a fair few hammerings.
N

I'd rather have Mannus from the saints

greenpaper55
26-12-2013, 08:49 PM
In your wildest dreams did you ever think it would get so bad for the Yams ?, i voted for them to disappear off the face of the earth but what is happening now might be even better !. As the season progresses it could get to the point of their season becoming farcical if it's not already.

hibseleven
27-12-2013, 12:12 AM
Was speaking to a ****bo tonight who reckons McDonald would not sign for Hibs as he is a huge Jambo. He also doesn't rate him.

#FromTheCapital
27-12-2013, 12:20 AM
In your wildest dreams did you ever think it would get so bad for the Yams ?, i voted for them to disappear off the face of the earth but what is happening now might be even better !. As the season progresses it could get to the point of their season becoming farcical if it's not already.

Administration was on the cards for a good while before it actually happened so yes I did think it would get this bad. Indeed I was also hoping for a lot worse ie. liquidation, but I suppose I can settle for seeing them struggle in this manner. As long as it lasts for a long, long time

Hibs07p
27-12-2013, 09:41 AM
Hospitality at the PBS is not going very well that their 2-for-1 £150 offer is being further discounted via the kickback raffle according to the snippets over the road. If sales don't improve in the next 36 hours, BDO will be accepting £50 a head for their normally priced £150 a head hospitality. I thought BDO were supposed to be protecting revenues, not destroying them. They truly are in the ****.

GGTTH

JKB and Hearts have once again got together to offer members the chance to win hospitality tickets, this time for the game against Partick Thistle on Sunday, January 5th. and the tickets include:

Arrival at 12:30 pm
Drinks reception
Chance to meet former players
Prime seating in the Gorgie Suite hospitality area
Betting available in Suite
Half time refreshments including pies, tea and coffee
Pre-match meal with wine, tea and coffee
Complimentary bar throughout the day
Man of the match presentations
Suite closes one hour after full time

Initially, there are five prizes of a pair of hospitality tickets on offer....Because this game is a 2-for-1 offer, these packages would cost £75 per person...if enough interest in raffle tickets, more prizes will be added to the draw. If raffle ticket sales are higher than 155, then for every complete 31 sold after that an extra prize of a pair of hospitality tickets will be added to the draw....Tickets are a fiver each
Raffle ticket sales will close on Saturday, 28 December at 9 pm UK time......The draw will take place shortly after that.

Ulysses, on 26 December 2013 - 12:57 AM, said:
66 members have bought 100 tickets and raised a total of £500 so far.
Entries close on Saturday December 28th at 9 pm UK time.

Gus Fring
27-12-2013, 10:30 AM
Reported attendance was 13,684. I've just been told it was actually just over 10,000.

Gmack7
27-12-2013, 10:39 AM
Reported attendance was 13,684. I've just been told it was actually just over 10,000.
shoooorly this cant be true

Aldo
27-12-2013, 10:40 AM

Just watched all the goals from the SPFL highlights. Away end looked empty and there were big gaps in the asbestos stand.

Why would they do this?? More than 3,500 more. Sounds dodgy yet again?

Gus Fring
27-12-2013, 10:53 AM
Just watched all the goals from the SPFL highlights. Away end looked empty and there were big gaps in the asbestos stand.

Why would they do this?? More than 3,500 more. Sounds dodgy yet again?

They count season ticket holders even if they don't show up (Celtic do this as well).

Jack
27-12-2013, 10:56 AM
Hospitality at the PBS is not going very well that their 2-for-1 £150 offer is being further discounted via the kickback raffle according to the snippets over the road. If sales don't improve in the next 36 hours, BDO will be accepting £50 a head for their normally priced £150 a head hospitality. I thought BDO were supposed to be protecting revenues, not destroying them. They truly are in the ****.

GGTTH

JKB and Hearts have once again got together to offer members the chance to win hospitality tickets, this time for the game against Partick Thistle on Sunday, January 5th. and the tickets include:

Drinks reception

Initially, there are five prizes of a pair of hospitality tickets on offer....Because this game is a 2-for-1 offer, these packages would cost £75 per person...if enough interest in raffle tickets, more prizes will be added to the draw. If raffle ticket sales are higher than 155, then for every complete 31 sold after that an extra prize of a pair of hospitality tickets will be added to the draw....Tickets are a fiver each
Raffle ticket sales will close on Saturday, 28 December at 9 pm UK time......The draw will take place shortly after that.

Ulysses, on 26 December 2013 - 12:57 AM, said:
66 members have bought 100 tickets and raised a total of £500 so far.
Entries close on Saturday December 28th at 9 pm UK time.

The 'free' bar normally/used to close an hour AND A HALF after the game.

#FromTheCapital
27-12-2013, 10:56 AM
Is there any reason for them to report bigger attendances? Other than trying to keep up the 'big team' charade?

Just Alf
27-12-2013, 10:57 AM
They count season ticket holders even if they don't show up (Celtic do this as well).

Yup, my brother's a Yam ST holder and he (with a few others) went off to play snooker instead!

PS as an aside, this isn't the 1st time this season he/they have found something "better" to do and he's starting to lose the "keep the DD's going" argument with his wife :cb

Liberal Hibby
27-12-2013, 11:00 AM

And isn't it likely that some season ticket holders bought more than one ST? One at the usual time and then another when BDO revealed Vlad had run off with the money? So there has to be an element of double counting in the 10.5k figure too.

BroxburnHibee
27-12-2013, 11:00 AM
Is there any reason for them to report bigger attendances? Other than trying to keep up the 'big team' charade?

Maybe its a tax dodge - they've got form :agree:

Aldo
27-12-2013, 11:02 AM

Ah yes... So they do.

GreenCastle
27-12-2013, 11:07 AM

They have 10,500 season ticket holders - a few thousand of these were bought to save the club as an extra and have been empty all season.

So I doubt we will see a league attendance reported lower than 10,500 all season.

The worrying aspect for them is the lack of walk ups and the good work Locke is doing ripping the support apart and making them painful to watch :greengrin

Hibs07p
27-12-2013, 11:08 AM

And to think they have a congratulatory thread to themselves over by on getting 13000 yesterday, and not one dissenting voice. Truly deluded

The 'free' bar normally/used to close an hour AND A HALF after the game.

So a quick back of packet calculation, for £50, BDO are giving a comfy seat (£30), pre-match meal and wine (£15), half time pies and tea (£5), and a free bar, that's some deal. Surely BJ is a Hibbie.

GGTTH

clerriehibs
27-12-2013, 11:17 AM
Was speaking to a ****bo tonight who reckons McDonald would not sign for Hibs as he is a huge Jambo. He also doesn't rate him.

Despite what many fans think, and yams are thicker than most, not many players put the team they support before their livelihoods. Denis Law didn't knock back Man City, and didn't pull out of scoring the goal for City that relegated United.

If Hibs came calling, and were the only ones to do so or had the best wages offer for him, McDonald would sign for us.

Thecat23
27-12-2013, 11:24 AM
MacDonald isn't that good a keeper if you ask me. His positioning for a lot of goals is bad.

But from what I'm hearing Big Ben won't be going anywhere.

Hank Schrader
27-12-2013, 11:37 AM

Thats great news if what you are hearing is correct. :aok:

jonty
27-12-2013, 11:49 AM
For the record, I'm not saying Macdonald is a better keeper than BW and should come to hibs. I'm simply saying that he's been their best player and helped keep the odd point and goal difference down.

Aldo
27-12-2013, 11:55 AM
MacDonald isn't that good a keeper if you ask me. His positioning for a lot of goals is bad. But from what I'm hearing Big Ben won't be going anywhere.

Sounds promising TC. :-D

mutley
27-12-2013, 11:57 AM
MacDonald isn't that good a keeper if you ask me. His positioning for a lot of goals is bad.

Now that's the sort of news I like to hear, it will be a sad day when he eventually does go though

Jim44
27-12-2013, 11:59 AM
Maybe its a tax dodge - they've got form :agree:

I don't see how that could be a tax dodge as the bigger they claim the attendance to be the more income tax and VAT they would be due to pay. If anything you would expect them to illegally declare smaller crowds and pocket some cash to avoid tax. :dunno:

inglisavhibs
27-12-2013, 12:01 PM
shoooorly this cant be true

The police are always given the true attendance. I can assure you they are always a good bit lower than reported.

Hibs07p
27-12-2013, 12:08 PM

Great news, but is there any chance one of our ex strikers is on the radar?

GGTTH

Geo_1875
27-12-2013, 12:13 PM
I don't see how that could be a tax dodge as the bigger they claim the attendance to be the more income tax and VAT they would be due to pay. If anything you would expect them to illegally declare smaller crowds and pocket some cash to avoid tax. :dunno:

They (should) have already paid all taxes on ST money. They (should) only be paying tax on walk-up tickets. They only declare large/sell-out crowds as they are deluded fannies. Many years ago all teams under-declared crowds as a tax dodge. Often sell-out crowds at Darkhead were reported as 5,000 less.

fatbloke
27-12-2013, 12:32 PM
Yup, my brother's a Yam ST holder and he (with a few others) went off to play snooker instead!

:greengrin

PS as an aside, this isn't the 1st time this season he/they have found something "better" to do and he's starting to lose the "keep the DD's going" argument with his wife :cb

Do you tell people this?:greengrin

Just Alf
27-12-2013, 12:34 PM
Do you tell people this?:greengrin

Not often! :D

Coco Bryce
27-12-2013, 12:44 PM
I heard from someone inside Tynie the other night that the direct debits tailed off in December. The fans are rapidly losing faith and have basically thrown in the towel.

monktonharp
27-12-2013, 12:54 PM
Do you tell people this?:greengrin I wont even tell people that my brother-in-law is actually a ****bo oops!:greengrin:

Just Alf
27-12-2013, 12:57 PM
I wont even tell people that my brother-in-law is actually a ****bo oops!:greengrin:

We ALL have our crosses to bear it seems ! :D

greenginger
27-12-2013, 01:01 PM
I heard from someone inside Tynie the other night that the direct debits tailed off in December. The fans are rapidly losing faith and have basically thrown in the towel.

At the beginning of this month a few FoH pledgers were tweeting the FoH twitter account asking for the % of pledges. the FoH responded that the figure was not available, but would be published the following week. Since then, silence, no answers and no more queries.

The FoH even published their first news-letter last week with only a note about the fans " fantastic loyalty " but no mention of facts or figures.

Seems to go against the FoH stated Mantra of total honesty and transparency at all levels. They are sh*tting it in case it leads to a cancellation stampede !

We should really be encouraging them to ask questions.

jdships
27-12-2013, 01:03 PM
They have 10,500 season ticket holders - a few thousand of these were bought to save the club as an extra and have been empty all season.

So I doubt we will see a league attendance reported lower than 10,500 all season.

The worrying aspect for them is the lack of walk ups and the good work Locke is doing ripping the support apart and making them painful to watch :greengrin

Interestingly I met up with a friend this morning , in his70's died in the wool Jambo who bought a ST , for the reason you mention , along with two of his mates of a similar age .
They have been at two games since the start of the season !!
" Waiting until next season to see what happens and may go back then " ( Quote)

:rolleyes:

GreenCastle
27-12-2013, 01:10 PM
Interestingly I met up with a friend this morning , in his70's died in the wool Jambo who bought a ST , for the reason you mention , along with two of his mates of a similar age .
They have been at two games since the start of the season !!
" Waiting until next season to see what happens and may go back then " ( Quote)

:rolleyes:

I know people who bought an extra seat also - just so the club could get the cash. Think it's been used once all season and that was at the start for the derby against us.

They report one number for the press and put that on the website - but the police and others at the PBS know this isn't the number of individuals actually in the stadium.

Coco Bryce
27-12-2013, 01:10 PM
At the beginning of this month a few FoH pledgers were tweeting the FoH twitter account asking for the % of pledges. the FoH responded that the figure was not available, but would be published the following week. Since then, silence, no answers and no more queries.

The FoH even published their first news-letter last week with only a note about the fans " fantastic loyalty " but no mention of facts or figures.

Seems to go against the FoH stated Mantra of total honesty and transparency at all levels. They are sh*tting it in case it leads to a cancellation stampede !

Its starting now. They are even turning on Locke & Brown now.

Pleasing.

brog
27-12-2013, 01:14 PM

GG, they didn't ask questions when their share certificates weren't issued, they didn't ask questions when the season ticket money disappeared so they're unlikely to be manning the barricades over F of H not giving out DD detail. I'm sure you're correct though, the absence of news means there is no good news! Pleasing!

Ronniekirk
27-12-2013, 01:24 PM
Its starting now. They are even turning on Locke & Brown now.

Pleasing.
Yes civil war at Tyne castle and it's just Christmass Just wait till a few weeks after x mass when those that pledged more and went without themselves for the greater good of the cause realise it was all in vain They won't be out of administration and no new players signed and staring down the relegation barrel .wonder who will pull the Trigger first as it all implodes Think there will be a few arrests at away end in Derby as we taunt them ,beat them and send them home humiliated as they play out there last act of defiance Oh forgot they will be back for the semi final and if they loose that they will be looking to trash the place ,Morons some of them

Gus Fring
27-12-2013, 01:34 PM
It's obvious to anyone inside the stadium that the figures are nonsense.

The whole stadium holds approx 17.5k

The Roseburn stand holds approx 3.5k.

That leaves approx 14000 for hearts fans in the other 3 stands

Killie took about 500-750 yesterday

13,684 total - 750 Killie fans = 12934 Hearts fans

14,000 available seats - 12934 fans =

That means in the Hearts part of the stadium there was only approx 1066 empty seats in the 3 Hearts stands?

No way.

Thecat23
27-12-2013, 01:39 PM

GGTTH

I haven't heard anything regarding Leigh, Spoke to Kenny the other day and nothing's changed. He'd love to come and I think come Jan Dave his agent will be in touch with Hibs.

cabbageandribs1875
27-12-2013, 01:46 PM

GGTTH

Drinks reception

seriously ! in the wongadome ? :faf::faf::rotflmao:

Hibs07p
27-12-2013, 02:00 PM
I haven't heard anything regarding Leigh, Spoke to Kenny the other day and nothing's changed. He'd love to come and I think come Jan Dave his agent will be in touch with Hibs.

I was hoping his agent would already have been in touch.
Thanks

GGTTH

Ronniekirk
27-12-2013, 02:09 PM
seriously ! in the wongadome ? :faf::faf::rotflmao:
They probably had this one ear marked for a guaranteed three points and Bumper crowd to boot ?The deluded last supper would be good title for the Buffet.If they don't have to sell a few players in January I hope some one in the new set up is examining the books In business it may be administration can go on indefinitely but in a league that's already not an easy sell to fSponsers do we really want this embarrassing charade of begging bowel antics and false sympathy prevailing just to watch more beatings and humiliations . you know what I think I do am really beginning to enjoy watching the screw being turned and the deluded ones continued proclamations of self belief. it truly is a sight to behold and a joyous occasion to celebrate Bring on the Derby I am with Andy on this one .

kentao
27-12-2013, 02:13 PM

Pleasing hehe.
Would be great to see kenny running out against hahahearts on the 2nd

degenerated
27-12-2013, 02:24 PM
The police are always given the true attendance. I can assure you they are always a good bit lower than reported.

If asked under an FOI request they are usually quick to provide these.

Ozyhibby
27-12-2013, 02:35 PM

Celtic and Rangers fans have both done this recently for each other. Figures are freely available.

greenginger
27-12-2013, 02:56 PM

I did an FoI request to Police Scotland last June asking for the correct attendance figures at Tynie and Easter Road. The repose I got was the Club's own figures .

Example ... Hearts vs St Mirren 17/11/12 Att. 16,443
Hearts vs St Mirren 2/5/2013 Att. 16,312

Utter nonsense.

Fat Penlon
27-12-2013, 03:56 PM
I did an FoI request to Police Scotland last June asking for the correct attendance figures at Tynie and Easter Road. The repose I got was the Club's own figures .

Example ... Hearts vs St Mirren 17/11/12 Att. 16,443
Hearts vs St Mirren 2/5/2013 Att. 16,312

Utter nonsense.

Could it be the way you asked the question? I.e you asked them for the attendance to which they will just give you the clubs official attendance were as you might receive a very different figure if you asked the question "what figure were police Scotland given by hmfc to provide adequate police attendance at the fixture"?

greenginger
27-12-2013, 04:27 PM
Could it be the way you asked the question? I.e you asked them for the attendance to which they will just give you the clubs official attendance were as you might receive a very different figure if you asked the question "what figure were police Scotland given by hmfc to provide adequate police attendance at the fixture"?

I asked for the " actual count of spectators attending each SPL match at Easter Road and Tynecatle last season ".

the reply read " here are the figures the respective clubs provided ".

weonlywon6-2
27-12-2013, 04:36 PM

That means in the Hearts part of the stadium there was only approx 1066 empty seats in the 3 Hearts stands?

No way.

As is well documented,they have since the romanov era given the crowd figures including a full season ticket number plus walk ups.

Not quite sure why . Maybe its a big team thing

cabbageandribs1875
27-12-2013, 04:40 PM
They probably had this one ear marked for a guaranteed three points and Bumper crowd to boot ?The deluded last supper would be good title for the Buffet.If they don't have to sell a few players in January I hope some one in the new set up is examining the books In business it may be administration can go on indefinitely but in a league that's already not an easy sell to fSponsers do we really want this embarrassing charade of begging bowel antics and false sympathy prevailing just to watch more beatings and humiliations . you know what I think I do am really beginning to enjoy watching the screw being turned and the deluded ones continued proclamations of self belief. it truly is a sight to behold and a joyous occasion to celebrate Bring on the Derby I am with Andy on this one .

they would just name as such

the last supper

next home game= the real last supper

next home game= the really real last supper

next home game= the truly last supper

next home game= the seriously last supper

next home game= the honestly we're being serious now last supper

next home game= the factual never to be repeated last supper

next home game= the 1902 and 5-1 appreciation last supper

and so on and so forth

clerriehibs
28-12-2013, 10:08 AM

If you're ITK, can you give us some examples of how far off the mark they are?

Jack
28-12-2013, 10:24 AM

Hibs reckon that an average of 10% of STs don't turn up.

From what I've seen and heard they talk about 20%.

DaveF
28-12-2013, 11:01 AM
Have other SPFL teams now given up hope of further fleecing Hearts fans with the nonsense about donating to FOH when the yams come visiting?

I don't see anything on the Saints website in relation to tomorrow's game and nothing was mentioned in the previous away days to Dundee United and Celtc?

Keith_M
28-12-2013, 11:05 AM
Have other SPFL teams now given up hope of further fleecing Hearts fans with the nonsense about donating to FOH when the yams come visiting?

I don't see anything on the Saints website in relation to tomorrow's game and nothing was mentioned in the previous away days to Dundee United and Celtc?

Celtc give money to Hearts? Are you SERIOUS?

I realise they love to think of themselves as a charitable entity (no laughing at the back) but there are limits you know.

DaveF
28-12-2013, 11:07 AM
Celtc give money to Hearts? Are you SERIOUS?

I realise they love to think of themselves as a charitable entity (no laughing at the back) but there are limits you know.

It was more United and Saints I was on about :greengrin

FOH used to shout from the rooftops about goodwill from other teams, but that seems to have went quiet of late. In fact, FOH almost seem to have shut up shop in terms of blowing their own trumpet.

Keith_M
28-12-2013, 11:26 AM
It was more United and Saints I was on about :greengrin

FOH used to shout from the rooftops about goodwill from other teams, but that seems to have went quiet of late. In fact, FOH almost seem to have shut up shop in terms of blowing their own trumpet.

:greengrin I know, I just couldn't resist.

Yep, FoH seem to be strangely silent just now. Not a peep about the DDs, for instance.

greenginger
28-12-2013, 11:39 AM

Yep, FoH seem to be strangely silent just now. Not a peep about the DDs, for instance.

I tried to bait them last night on one of the EEN pieces about the Yams terrible year of 2013. I asked if they could confirm that the standing orders had dropped by 50% and that is why the figures are not being released.

No denials, insults or responses of any kind so far.

Come folks, get busy, 50% reduction in the S/O's is now a Hibs.net fact. :greengrin

Ozyhibby
28-12-2013, 12:07 PM

Been quiet since before the CVA vote.
Despite getting a provisional approval of their CVA their faces were tripping them as they came out of the meeting and not heard from them since.
BDO been quiet as well. They said they have a funding shortfall to finish the season but have then announced nothing about plans on how they would fill it (except selling 4 course meals and a free bar for about £50 a pop).
Maybe the plan is to sell players bit I don't think they have anyone of value and Bryan Jackson said himself that they would have to go back to the fans. What is his plan? Wait till things are desperate and blackmail them with a gun at the clubs head? Worked before, so maybe.

Jack
28-12-2013, 01:13 PM
Yam acquaintance saying some team had blown his win by +4 goals bet and reeled off he three that did.

Pity you didn't include Killie, I said.

His wee face was a picture

The_Horde
28-12-2013, 01:21 PM

GGTTH

Clayton would be a fantastic signing.

NadeAteMyLunch!
28-12-2013, 01:30 PM
Big Ben is 10 times the keeper McDonald is. McDonald has undoubtedly improved this season, however so would I if I was to get approximately 70 shots pinged at me every Saturday

Dan Sarf
28-12-2013, 01:32 PM
;3846691']Clayton would be a fantastic signing.

No chance.

He's having a great season at Brentford who look like getting into the playoffs if not automatic promotion to the Championship where the big money starts.

Been watching them a lot recently (whilst keeping an anxious eye on hibs.net, obviously.)

inglisavhibs
28-12-2013, 02:02 PM
My mates a bobby and it was over a year ago he old me about the difference in actual/reported attendances. Not sure how far out they are but from a different source I hear the attendance on boxing day was 11000 plus. Still a good crowd for what they are having to watch.

HibbyAndy
28-12-2013, 05:29 PM
My mates a bobby and it was over a year ago he old me about the difference in actual/reported attendances. Not sure how far out they are but from a different source I hear the attendance on boxing day was 11000 plus. Still a good crowd for what they are having to watch.

Not a ****in chance they had 11K !!! Sorry but thats drivel..According to the cheats fan i know 8K would be more appropriate

Sanger
28-12-2013, 07:16 PM
Not a ****in chance they had 11K !!! Sorry but thats drivel..According to the cheats fan i know 8K would be more appropriate

Going by the BBC pics before they went heavily behind their claimed attendance looks about right.

DaveF
28-12-2013, 07:34 PM
Going by the BBC pics before they went heavily behind their claimed attendance looks about right.

Are they still dead certs for liquidation, survival or have you had another change of heart? :greengrin

greenginger
28-12-2013, 07:51 PM

13,684 att at the PBS against Killie :confused: You are having a laugh .

Assuming 500 away supporters in the visitors end, that would leave about 700 empty seats in the rest of the ground. There was acres of empty seats even before the first goal.

HibbyAndy
28-12-2013, 07:57 PM

Away and bile yer heid

Jonnyboy
28-12-2013, 08:03 PM

Utter nonsense

Bostonhibby
28-12-2013, 08:04 PM

Family yam who went said 8k...............there did seem to be too many gaps for 11k but we are talking yamematics here so any number is possible in their world. They're a big club who won a war so they can say and do what they like

Ronniekirk
28-12-2013, 09:57 PM
Even if they were getting full houses every week (which they clearly aren't ) it's not going to make any difference to what happens regarding Relegation so why are we bothered about it If they want to lie about attendances leave them to it and focus on increasing ours

kdhibees1
28-12-2013, 10:13 PM
At the end of the day, it all comes down to plums on seats!!! And there are still plenty of them!

hibbymick
28-12-2013, 10:16 PM

Did you enjoy the game ?

Ozyhibby
28-12-2013, 10:43 PM
Even if they were getting full houses every week (which they clearly aren't ) it's not going to make any difference to what happens regarding Relegation so why are we bothered about it If they want to lie about attendances leave them to it and focus on increasing ours

Exactly, their turnover is smaller than ours and has been for the last 3 years so if they are getting those crowds then they must be seriously discounting.

hibee_nation
28-12-2013, 10:43 PM
Did you enjoy the game ?

He left after the second went in.

:titanic:

jacomo
28-12-2013, 11:34 PM
He left after the second went in.

:titanic:

Time to go from here too.

Where do Yams go these days? Not faxed back to Kaunas anymore, for sure. Maybe it's onto the unpaid debts file at BDO's office - a kind of purgatory.

Jack
29-12-2013, 01:46 AM

Plenty room to do both my good man :-)

... and in with that thought the major factor is results.

We are on the up, up, up, slowly but surely while they are on the good ship Titynic.

They hit the iceberg some time ago. The ladies, children and cowards have long gone. Only those with harridan type wives worse than death/going to the shops on Saturday remain on deck waiting on the inevitable.

s.a.m
29-12-2013, 07:46 AM
Time to go from here too.

Where do Yams go these days? Not faxed back to Kaunas anymore, for sure. Maybe it's onto the unpaid debts file at BDO's office - a kind of purgatory.

'Return to Drawer'? :greengrin

Edit: Or is it 'Refer to Drawer'? :hmmm: Bounced cheques are soooooo 20th Century....

Kaiser1962
29-12-2013, 08:30 AM
Exactly, their turnover is smaller than ours and has been for the last 3 years so if they are getting those crowds then they must be seriously discounting.

I'm not sure thats accurate.

jacomo
29-12-2013, 10:43 AM
'Return to Drawer'? :greengrin

Edit: Or is it 'Refer to Drawer'? :hmmm: Bounced cheques are soooooo 20th Century....

The Yams wish it still was the 20th century.

magpie1892
29-12-2013, 03:04 PM
They (should) have already paid all taxes on ST money. They (should) only be paying tax on walk-up tickets. They only declare large/sell-out crowds as they are deluded fannies. Many years ago all teams under-declared crowds as a tax dodge. Often sell-out crowds at Darkhead were reported as 5,000 less.

5,000 less? A Uni pal of mine (from Dublin, so I could excuse his allegiances) dragged me along to the Declans v. Cologne in the early 90's. The place was rammed apart from one strip at the Sevco end to keep the fans apart. There were at least 50,000 there and the declared attendance was exactly '30,000'....

magpie1892
29-12-2013, 03:26 PM

No way.

I agree with the majority of your sentiments, as I was at the game, but Killie brought nearer 350, not 500-700.

Dashing Bob S
30-12-2013, 02:48 PM
Thought I'd bring this thread back just to remind people that Hearts probably have about 3-4 months maximum to come out of administration before they are liquidated.

The championship should be something they are aspiring too.

greenginger
30-12-2013, 03:00 PM
Thought I'd bring this thread back just to remind people that Hearts probably have about 3-4 months maximum to come out of administration before they are liquidated.

What's going to be the head-shot ?

Club runs out of cash, Ukio admin. run out patience, Yam fans run out of interest, or something else :greengrin

brog
30-12-2013, 03:01 PM

Good reminder Bob! Quick question for JKB watchers, has anyone over there even ventured the possibility that they may still be in admin come season end with all the dire consequences that brings? I realise this is almost certainly a rhetorical question but its now a year since the great share issue fraud & yet they continue to believe in all the fairy tales which ooze out of the PBS.

Greenworld
30-12-2013, 03:18 PM
Good reminder Bob! Quick question funfor JKB watchers, has anyone over there even ventured the possibility that they may still be in admin come season end with all the dire consequences that brings? I realise this is almost certainly a rhetorical question but its now a year since the great share issue fraud & yet they continue to believe in all the fairy tales which ooze out of the PBS.

I have a few good contacts at foh they have gone oh so quite
Around 5 weeks ago I was being told it was a done deal as per
Our fav MP ..I asked last week why it was not done yet to be told
We are really worried now the voting fiasco proved to be just that
And the noises are not good....they beleive they will out of cash
Before anything happens in lith...
Time is not there friend :thumbsup:

Springbank
30-12-2013, 03:29 PM
Forgive me if I missed this but : does anyone know who actually owns or controls the 50% shares that were assumed to be in ubig's possession?

Is it definitely confirmed as being in ubig's ownership?

Dr Jimmy
30-12-2013, 03:33 PM

I was out with my mates on Saturday night, one of whom is a full on Jambo (5-1, 1902 etc...). I asked him about their current plight. His answer (put very boldly) was it was all worth it and he wouldn't change anything.
I said that I would ask him in a couple of years if it was worth it when you are still in the championship at best, with no ground and nobody else remembers or even cares about your cup wins.

His response was he still wouldn't change anything, but his eyes has real fear in them!
It felt really really good to see that fear, as I think deep down they all have it..........:wink:

ronaldo7
30-12-2013, 03:36 PM
I have a few good contacts at foh they have gone oh so quite
Around 5 weeks ago I was being told it was a done deal as per
Our fav MP ..I asked last week why it was not done yet to be told
We are really worried now the voting fiasco proved to be just that
And the noises are not good....they beleive they will out of cash
Before anything happens in lith...
Time is not there friend :thumbsup:

I'm not believing they'll run out of cash.

They've got 7,000 guaranteed seasons to fall back on, and the introduction of the season tickets for sale in March will see them through this season. It might put pressure on their cash flow for next season though.

BDO only need to put that begging bowl out and the deluded will come running. Even if they don't know which League they will be in next year if at all, the chumps will empty the bairns piggy banks, and get the ovens fired up once again.

jacomo
30-12-2013, 03:36 PM
Good reminder Bob! Quick question for JKB watchers, has anyone over there even ventured the possibility that they may still be in admin come season end with all the dire consequences that brings? I realise this is almost certainly a rhetorical question but its now a year since the great share issue fraud & yet they continue to believe in all the fairy tales which ooze out of the PBS.

Based on the DAFC timeline, even if the CVA is unconditionally approved by all creditors at the beginning of January, they will be lucky to be out of admin by June.

paul_hfc3
30-12-2013, 03:49 PM
At the end of the day, it all comes down to plums on seats!!! And there are still plenty of them!

Na no really. Look at Rangers, 50,000 odd fans at Ibrox almost close enough or all filled and they (Rangers) were/are in a right state.

weecounty hibby
30-12-2013, 03:52 PM

They've got 7,000 guaranteed seasons to fall back on, and the introduction of the season tickets for sale in March will see them through this season. It might put pressure on their cash flow for next season though.

BDO only need to put that begging bowl out and the deluded will come running. Even if they don't know which League they will be in next year if at all, the chumps will empty the bairns piggy banks, and get the ovens fired up once again.
That only works so often, even with completely brain dead morons. I don't think that the begging bowl efforts would be as successful if tried again. I would think that even the DiDDies have started to dwindle already. If as you say they start to sell STs for next season in March there is no way they will be able to get through next season as they would hope and get promotion back to top division. Not much chance of those £300k bids for May and McKay being put through I suspect:crazy:

Onceinawhile
30-12-2013, 03:54 PM
If ict beat them in the semi final then they will be struggling for cash, if they don't I think they will probably be ok money wise.

greenginger
30-12-2013, 04:10 PM
Forgive me if I missed this but : does anyone know who actually owns or controls the 50% shares that were assumed to be in ubig's possession?

Is it definitely confirmed as being in ubig's ownership?

I don't think it was ever definitely confirmed that UBIG still held the shares. Their admin. had barely got his feet under the desk before the CVA vote and I think there is a hell of a lot more stuff of importance to sort than a few million Yam shares.

There was plenty of time for Vlad and his cronies to shift the shares before UBIG and Vlad's assets were frozen and Vlad did transfer the ownership of his houses and tried a few tricks with other shares in companies so why not ship the heart's shares to a safer place ( that is supposing they thought they might be worth anything )

Fedatovas did state after Vlad and the other directors all resigned from UBIG that Vlad still controlled HOMFC.

So who Knows ? The niece was already holding 15% of the equity in Quantum Holdings or something but I would have thought the actual holders of the shares would have made themselves known as the shares will be worthless come liquidation.

Greenworld
30-12-2013, 08:51 PM
I don't think it was ever definitely confirmed that UBIG still held the shares. Their admin. had barely got his feet under the desk before the CVA vote and I think there is a hell of a lot more stuff of importance to sort than a few million Yam shares.

There was plenty of time for Vlad and his cronies to shift the shares before UBIG and Vlad's assets were frozen and Vlad did transfer the ownership of his houses and tried a few tricks with other shares in companies so why not ship the heart's shares to a safer place ( that is supposing they thought they might be worth anything )

Fedatovas did state after Vlad and the other directors all resigned from UBIG that Vlad still controlled HOMFC.

So who Knows ? The niece was already holding 15% of the equity in Quantum Holdings or something but I would have thought the actual holders of the shares would have made themselves known as the shares will be worthless come liquidation.

Listen the talk is over they are ****ed when we beat
them on Thursday that will be the end they and their fans will wilt
away disdapear already they are fighting within...magic

Ronniekirk
30-12-2013, 08:58 PM
Listen the talk is over they are ****ed when we beat
them on Thursday that will be the end they and their fans will wilt
away disdapear already they are fighting within...magic
Wishfully thinking but agree if we beat them and they go out cup crowds will dwindle as sweet F A to play for so only hard core will try and do a Rangers and stay defiant till the end The other Scenario is administrators string them along again and end of January say they are close to deal for fans to take over but need one last big push then they do same again about keeping money coming in so they can bounce straight back up with all those players waiting in the wings to play for the cause when they do go down some of them will just use hearts as a gravy train and that will lead to more problems when they don't come back up

Springbank
30-12-2013, 09:39 PM

Thanks

Seems to me like they won't complete the season...

...unless the share ownership is resolved

grunt
31-12-2013, 07:45 AM
Barry Anderson on Twitter:

Barry Anderson ‏@BarryAnderson_8 21m (https://twitter.com/BarryAnderson_8/status/417933194827022336) This is frightening. Bolton Wanderers' debt is now £163.8m. http://www.theboltonnews.co.uk/sport/wanderers/wanderersnews/10905726.Bolton_Wanderers__debt_reaches_record_lev els/ … (http://t.co/jDCEt7qt5A) #BWFC (https://twitter.com/search?q=%23BWFC&src=hash)

I wonder how this compares to Hearts level of debt as a ratio to their turnover. I'm pretty sure if you added back the "forgiveness" - which is basically Vlad writing off the debt -the Bolton numbers would compare to Hearts.

Edit to add - from the story linked in the tweet, at least Bolton maintained their wages at a level within their turnover.

cocopops1875
31-12-2013, 07:47 AM

Barry Anderson ‏@BarryAnderson_8 21m (https://twitter.com/BarryAnderson_8/status/417933194827022336) This is frightening. Bolton Wanderers' debt is now £163.8m. http://www.theboltonnews.co.uk/sport/wanderers/wanderersnews/10905726.Bolton_Wanderers__debt_reaches_record_lev els/ … (http://t.co/jDCEt7qt5A) #BWFC (https://twitter.com/search?q=%23BWFC&src=hash)

I wonder how this compares to Hearts level of debt as a ratio to their turnover. I'm pretty sure if you added back the "forgiveness" - which is basically Vlad writing off the debt -the Bolton numbers would compare to Hearts.
Ask him ?

Peevemor
31-12-2013, 07:50 AM

Edit to add - from the story linked in the tweet, at last Bolton maintained their wages at a level within their turnover.

In 2007/8, their turnover was £51m - more than 5 times that of Hearts.

http://www.footballeconomy.com/content/bolton-wanderers-football-and-athletic-company

Bostonhibby
31-12-2013, 07:51 AM

Edit to add - from the story linked in the tweet, at last Bolton maintained their wages at a level within their turnover.

Indeed, but hearts are a big team who owed it to themselves.

Which of the two clubs are in admin having bumped their creditors and their own favourite charities?

And allisbarry is a reporter - it must be true as the EEN employ him and give him money.

jacomo
31-12-2013, 08:58 AM

Edit to add - from the story linked in the tweet, at least Bolton maintained their wages at a level within their turnover.

The real difference is that BWFC is owned by someone who actually gives a sh*t about the club.

Dashing Bob S
31-12-2013, 10:19 AM
The real difference is that BWFC is owned by someone who actually gives a sh*t about the club.

Hearts don't have that problem, but at least they are managed by somebody passionately committed to the club.

And long may that beautiful state of affairs continue.

clerriehibs
31-12-2013, 10:21 AM

Interesting that allisbarry never showed any interest in the true level of homfc debt, even tho the EEN has him 'aligned' with them.

brog
31-12-2013, 10:36 AM

I'm not sure thats correct. I think it was the cash from the 7,000 season tickets which disappeared, almost certainly into the same black hole as the share issue money. The Yams then went out with the begging bowl again, did a bunch of special offers & moved about another 3,500 seasons, a fairly high % of which were discounted. That money will also mostly have gone by now. I think their LC semi may be a watershed, win it & they'll lurch on through to the final for the revenue, lose it & the lights could be going out all over Gorgie!

LancashireHibby
31-12-2013, 10:40 AM
Indeed, of the debt, the vast majority of it is owed to Eddie Davies who has effectively written the debt off. The club also bought the running of the hotel at the Reebok this year and have chucked a bucketload of money at the 'Middlebrook Masterplan' which will provide a good few different areas of income over the coming years. Certainly a little different to the Yams throwing non-existent money down a black hole.

gegs70
31-12-2013, 10:53 AM
Although it would appear to be a huge debt do bolton not own the retail park that the stadium sits in so so gain a steady income from that? Also they own a pretty decent stadium too??

green glory
31-12-2013, 11:38 AM
Although it would appear to be a huge debt do bolton not own the retail park that the stadium sits in so so gain a steady income from that? Also they own a pretty decent stadium too??

Are you suggesting the PBS isn't a decent stadium?

Bostonhibby
31-12-2013, 11:46 AM
Indeed, of the debt, the vast majority of it is owed to Eddie Davies who has effectively written the debt off. The club also bought the running of the hotel at the Reebok this year and have chucked a bucketload of money at the 'Middlebrook Masterplan' which will provide a good few different areas of income over the coming years. Certainly a little different to the Yams throwing non-existent money down a black hole.

:agree: Know the area pretty well, Middlebrook and the area around the hotel has a positive feel to it, and BW also play in an already built megasuperhotelstadium complex a bit like the yam were planning. Shame it only ever reached the pile of cardboard boxes stage.

Aldo
31-12-2013, 11:58 AM
I'm not sure thats correct. I think it was the cash from the 7,000 season tickets which disappeared, almost certainly into the same black hole as the share issue money. The Yams then went out with the begging bowl again, did a bunch of special offers & moved about another 3,500 seasons, a fairly high % of which were discounted. That money will also mostly have gone by now. I think their LC semi may be a watershed, win it & they'll lurch on through to the final for the revenue, lose it & the lights could be going out all over Gorgie!

Brog I believe you are correct. The 7000 ST's money plus share monies were put in suitcases and whipped away to Lithland or indeed Russia by Vlad and his laddie.

I remember from the off BDO begging for between 3000 and 3500 to start or survive until the season started.

NadeAteMyLunch!
31-12-2013, 11:58 AM
Hate the thought of Hearts zombie'ing on due to winning this upcoming semi against ICT. Wouldn't surprise me if they won it on penalties. The cup run would then read; beat Raith on penalties, beat QoS on penalties, one of their luckiest ever wins against us then another penalties win.

greenginger
31-12-2013, 12:12 PM

Some fellow called Davie Hogg asking FoH " how many direct debits have been lost since the peek "

FoH respond by wishing everyone a happy new year, hiding the question without answering it.

Major cover-up going on, me thinks.

Just Alf
31-12-2013, 12:16 PM
Post deleted

Maybe not best idea to share in public (just yet)

Aldo
31-12-2013, 12:17 PM
https://twitter.com/The_FoH Some fellow called Davie Hogg asking FoH " how many direct debits have been lost since the peek " FoH respond by wishing everyone a happy new year, hiding the question without answering it. Major cover-up going on, me thinks.

All has gone very very quite down FoH way. They will only shout the amount of DD's when they are on the up and when it suits.
Their silence is deafing and I think things may not be going to plan.

Not even heard any adverts on radio.

Allisbarry

brog
31-12-2013, 12:37 PM

Some fellow called Davie Hogg asking FoH " how many direct debits have been lost since the peek "

FoH respond by wishing everyone a happy new year, hiding the question without answering it.

Major cover-up going on, me thinks.

I couldn't see the question but saw a response which indicated Davie Hogg was stopping his DD. As Davie Hogg was a Hibs player & fan I think this could be a nice old wind up. Suspect a fair few have pulled out but if they say so they only encourage the rush to oblivion!

greenginger
31-12-2013, 12:56 PM
I couldn't see the question but saw a response which indicated Davie Hogg was stopping his DD. As Davie Hogg was a Hibs player & fan I think this could be a nice old wind up. Suspect a fair few have pulled out but if they say so they only encourage the rush to oblivion!

The question is behind the Tweet that starts " with that a heart felt happy new year ... " It is still the top tweet from 2 hours ago, but has been covered by a non-answer. Press the expand . I think there will be quite a few Davie Hogg 's in East of Scotland.

One definite wind-up is the lad Mathew something , on Christmas day he tweets he wants to donate all his christmas money to FoH and gets a response with a great thank-you and instructions . Look at the guys face page or tweet page and it is a picture of Easter Road taken from Calton Hill. :greengrin

Seveno
31-12-2013, 01:05 PM
I would surmise that if they announced that the DDs had reduced by say 20%', it would start a dramatic slide.

' Am no payin if he's no payin'.

Bostonhibby
31-12-2013, 01:10 PM
I would surmise that if they announced that the DDs had reduced by say 20%', it would start a dramatic slide.

:agree: Diddies who didnae. We will be hearing a lot more about this group in months to come.

Sergey
31-12-2013, 01:11 PM

As has been mentioned before, the DD's are only going to go one way and will drop-off over time, as anyone who was going to subscribe, will have done so already. FoH must have factored into their plan a % into their (oxymoron alert) business model for unpaid subs.

The whole scheme is flawed and the resignation of key directors may have set the alarm bells ringing (although even a brass hammer striking inside their hollow heads would probably go unnoticed)

greenginger
31-12-2013, 01:14 PM

My thoughts exactly ! :thumbsup:

We need to be pushing the question the merricks won't ask and FoH would rather ignore, Scotsman, EEN anywhere, get it talked about.

greenginger
31-12-2013, 02:50 PM
FoH , now replied to David Hogg query on number of Direct Debits cancelled.

Answer ...... " Almost none , still over 7600, incredible "

And it was right about David Hogg being a Hibby, his response is " Mugs ". :greengrin

PS . does anyone else think that FoH adding the word " incredible " was a Freudian Slip. :greengrin

cabbageandribs1875
31-12-2013, 02:52 PM
off topic a tad but look at Bolton's debts

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/25559504

Bolton have announced they are £163.8m in debt after parent company Burnden Leisure PLC released its figures for the year ending June 2013 - the club's first season in the Championship.

jeezo

steakbake
31-12-2013, 03:23 PM
Are you suggesting the PBS isn't a decent stadium?

Problem for the Yams is they own a stadium which could become a retail park.

Geo_1875
31-12-2013, 03:27 PM

Answer ...... " Almost none , still over 7600, incredible "u
And it was right about David Hogg being a Hibby, his response is " Mugs ". :greengrin

PS . does anyone else think that FoH adding the word " incredible " was a Freudian Slip. :greengrin

So is it none, almost none or we're not telling you?

mutley
31-12-2013, 03:31 PM

Well they would say that, if the answer was " well, 25/35/50% or whatever have cancelled, that would lead to more yams saying, well what's the point and also cancelling. By saying nearly none have, it might keep some or the more deluded mugs to carry on paying

Greenworld
31-12-2013, 03:34 PM

Would suggest its not FOH replying

Gus Fring
31-12-2013, 03:58 PM
The 7600 number is just a stock response that FoH have been told to maintain regardless of what the actual figure is as only a couple of people actually know it. The FoH aren't even telling BDO for precisely the reasons mentioned above, if there's a drop off it will lead to a domino effect.

The number hasn't gone up since November which would indicate they hit saturation pint quite quickly.

weonlywon6-2
31-12-2013, 04:10 PM
off topic a tad but look at Bolton's debts

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/25559504

Bolton have announced they are £163.8m in debt after parent company Burnden Leisure PLC released its figures for the year ending June 2013 - the club's first season in the Championship.

jeezo

How on earth can you survive with that sort of debt,interest payments must be huge,unless they owe it to themselves of course !!!!!

cabbageandribs1875
31-12-2013, 04:27 PM
How on earth can you survive with that sort of debt,interest payments must be huge,unless they owe it to themselves of course !!!!!

gawd knows, but the owner has pumped in over £100 million of his own dosh(unlike romanovs imaginary money)

CropleyWasGod
31-12-2013, 04:33 PM

"only" £12m is owed externally. :rolleyes:

brog
31-12-2013, 05:15 PM
The 7600 number is just a stock response that FoH have been told to maintain regardless of what the actual figure is as only a couple of people actually know it. The FoH aren't even telling BDO for precisely the reasons mentioned above, if there's a drop off it will lead to a domino effect.

The number hasn't gone up since November which would indicate they hit saturation pint quite quickly.

Spot on! I love the almost none answer, means they've peaked & only one way to go now.

CropleyWasGod
31-12-2013, 05:16 PM
Spot on! I love the almost none answer, means they've peaked & only one way to go now.

"Almost none" is in reference to "how many points do Hearts have?" :greengrin

whiskyhibby
31-12-2013, 05:18 PM
Ultimately the question is not how many have cancelled, but how much the monthly pledged income has dropped.....if 5000 have cancelled at £10 a month then that is not huge in the scheme of things, I would be very interested to know what the current monthly pledge income is versus what was pledged.....

#FromTheCapital
31-12-2013, 05:21 PM
Let's just say they've had a 10% reduction in donations. What must the mystery backer(s) be thinking? (Assuming they knew about it) If it was me I'd seriously be reconsidering my offer and not paying as much money, which could royally **** things up for FoH. To be fair though they must know its a huge risk and be willing to take a hit.

Kato
31-12-2013, 05:26 PM

It's "almost none" in relation to 400,000 jambos - which means they could have lost about 2000 and they can claim "almost none".

AlbertK86
31-12-2013, 05:32 PM
Ach we'll they won't have to pay the big wage to Zal that the deluded mob were talking about

he's just signed a new deal with Leeds

Another dream turns into a nightmare for the Jambos

Next Satchel will be signing for Auchinleck Talbot for a better wage than the Yams can offer

GIRFUY Jambos

GGTTH

LancashireHibby
31-12-2013, 05:40 PM
"only" £12m is owed externally. :rolleyes:

Which is wiped out four times over with one promotion.

CropleyWasGod
31-12-2013, 05:44 PM
And here's another one to give the Yams comfort that they really are a big team.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/25564078

Deansy
31-12-2013, 06:08 PM
'Almost none' means there HAS been a drop - so how much is the 'Drop' ??

Mellow Hibee
31-12-2013, 06:42 PM
I think that there might be a bit of wishful thinking going on here regarding a drop in pledges unless anyone has any concrete info?

What I think should be more concerning for the jambos is that they still do not know who is bankrolling it. After all this time and all the pledges, surely it's time to reveal who it is?

greenginger
31-12-2013, 06:46 PM
I think that there might be a bit of wishful thinking going on here regarding a drop in pledges unless anyone has any concrete info?

What I think should be more concerning for the jambos is that they still do not know who is bankrolling it. After all this time and all the pledges, surely it's time to reveal who it is?

I thought Anne Budge was putting up the bulk of the dosh.

lapsedhibee
31-12-2013, 07:04 PM

Perhaps an international financier who has reasons to keep a low profile.

woody47
31-12-2013, 08:47 PM
Be interesting how many more drop off when the credit card bills for Christmas start popping through the letter boxes. Just wish they would hurry up and die :agree:

weonlywon6-2
31-12-2013, 08:52 PM
gawd knows, but the owner has pumped in over £100 million of his own dosh(unlike romanovs imaginary money)

100 million down the drain,what a waste and proves how crazy it has got in England. I couldnt name a Bolton player just now yet some bloke has pumped all that money in

Hibrandenburg
31-12-2013, 09:23 PM
Perhaps an international financier who has reasons to keep a low profile.

Maybe he's got a secret underground lair built into a volcano with a submarine at the ready to make a speedy escape if it all goes tits up.

Dashing Bob S
31-12-2013, 09:48 PM
FOH can put as much spin on it as they like but a recent poll showed that 40% of fans had cancelled their DD's and 40% more were 'actively considering' doing so.

Sobering figures, which I admittedly, just plucked out of the air, but no more or less valid than the ones made up by FOH.

Not that it matters a jot - they will get nowhere near to running the club as much as I would love to witness the shambles they'd exacerbate.

Liquidation looms.

Sergey
31-12-2013, 09:59 PM
FOH can put as much spin on it as they like but a recent poll showed that 40% of fans had cancelled their DD's and 40% more were 'actively considering' doing so.

Sobering figures, which I admittedly, just plucked out of the air, but no more or less valid than the ones made up by FOH.

Not that it matters a jot - they will get nowhere near to running the club as much as I would love to witness the shambles they'd exacerbate.

Liquidation looms.

...and this report by the European Commission might scupper any Council funding for a new stadium :aok:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-south-west-wales-25559959

GreenLake
31-12-2013, 11:16 PM
...and this report by the European Commission might scupper any Council funding for a new stadium :aok:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-south-west-wales-25559959

They should be paying back with interest on their benefit from Scotland's National Performance Centre for Sport at some point in the future.

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/scotland/24060805

Eyrie
01-01-2014, 10:31 AM

Liquidation looms.

I'm sure we could make those numbers a .net FACT.