PDA

View Full Version : Yams Share Transfers Agreed/Cooling off period

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 [137] 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190

Aldo
15-12-2013, 06:49 PM
He's desperate, he's a Jambo and he's a fud.

This... They've not got a chance of the embargo being lifted .

We all know it but they are bleating that their 'kids' and the club are being treated harshly.

Tough

GIRFUYYF's

jabis
15-12-2013, 06:58 PM
BDO are past masters at all this propaganda bull. Getting something for nothing is what they are good at.

The lack of players will be mentioned at every press conference until Jan 31st. Other sympathetic managers' comments will be wheeled out (step forward Jeffries, McCoist and Hartley etc)Tthe media will lay it on thick, Sportsound will be a bleatfest from Richard Gordon, Preston, Robertson, Dodds and English.

Not once will the fact that they haven't even completed shafting people for the £28m yet, they are still in the process of it:rolleyes:

I live for the day when the authorities actually get tough with a team. Tell them "pay your, debts, tax , vat etc and you can sign someone" failing that "if you persist peddling the tripe that you don't have enough players you will be docked 3 points for every fixture you fail to fulfill."

Injuries would clear up pretty soon but I won't hold my breath.:cb

more like £60 million !

greenlex
15-12-2013, 07:07 PM
BDO are past masters at all this propaganda bull. Getting something for nothing is what they are good at.

The lack of players will be mentioned at every press conference until Jan 31st. Other sympathetic managers' comments will be wheeled out (step forward Jeffries, McCoist and Hartley etc)Tthe media will lay it on thick, Sportsound will be a bleatfest from Richard Gordon, Preston, Robertson, Dodds and English.

Not once will the fact that they haven't even completed shafting people for the £28m yet, they are still in the process of it:rolleyes:

I live for the day when the authorities actually get tough with a team. Tell them "pay your, debts, tax , vat etc and you can sign someone" failing that "if you persist peddling the tripe that you don't have enough players you will be docked 3 points for every fixture you fail to fulfill."

They have plenty players on their books that are fit enough. Get on with it you tramps.

Onion
16-12-2013, 06:19 AM

Can't allow that. Would give the Yams carte blanch to get tanked in to every other team without worrying about their injuries or suspensions. They're going to end up in Admin again, so can expect their next batch of players not to get paid and creditors to get stiffed.

Yams need to be relegated, like an alcoholic needs rehab. Without that they'll continue with their excessive behaviour, blaming everyone else for their problems.

happiehibbie
16-12-2013, 08:57 AM
Speaking to a guy well in the know on Saturday, he was the one that told them not to go into Admin last season. the reason was mcGlyn as they had calculated that -15 and the lead they had would have saved them. He now tells me that this was a mistake and should have gone last season as the team as we can see are not able. However he is confident they will be out of Admin by the end of Feb (he did not say which year :) ...

jacomo
16-12-2013, 09:50 AM
Speaking to a guy well in the know on Saturday, he was the one that told them not to go into Admin last season. the reason was mcGlyn as they had calculated that -15 and the lead they had would have saved them. He now tells me that this was a mistake and should have gone last season as the team as we can see are not able. However he is confident they will be out of Admin by the end of Feb (he did not say which year :) ...

Your source might be in the know, but he can't know that they will exit admin by end of Feb. That would require the sale of Hearts to FoH to be agreed by end of Jan, and there is a long way to go with that.

Treadstone
16-12-2013, 10:14 AM

Rearranging the deck chairs on the Titanic. Your friends in the know reasoning implies that admin last season would have been it. The reality of the situation however would suggest they would have still been in admin this season and incurred another points penalty.
The yams plan was to try and keep the admin and its fallout to only affect a single campaign, which it might, but the damage will last considerably longer.

happiehibbie
16-12-2013, 10:21 AM
the Guy does this for a living and is advising FOH at the moment

BSEJVT
16-12-2013, 10:37 AM
Great, tell him to keep up the good work then, because as far as I see he (and they) are making a right royal arse of it.

Onion
16-12-2013, 10:43 AM

Don't see the sense in that. Their revenues in Div 1 would be a lot less than in the Prem and fewer punters would have committed to DDs. IMHO they would have folded by now had they been relegated. Ok, they are in danger of disappearing up their own hole but the Prem was essential for income.

Leithenhibby
16-12-2013, 10:50 AM
Great, tell him to keep up the good work then, because as far as I see he (and they) are making a right royal arse of it.

This...
Every time :wink:

Northernhibee
16-12-2013, 10:56 AM
Hearts can't exit admin without the shares being unfrozen unless I'm spectacularly wrong - is there even a timeframe on this happening yet?

Falkirk Hibby
16-12-2013, 11:00 AM
He's desperate, he's a Jambo and he's a fud.

He is actually a Celtic fan, or was when I last spoke to him a few years ago. The other parts may very well be correct! :wink:

greenginger
16-12-2013, 11:01 AM
Hearts can't exit admin without the shares being unfrozen unless I'm spectacularly wrong - is there even a timeframe on this happening yet?

And, Ukio Bankas have got to elect a new Creditors Committee and they have got to agree a price to sell their 29% shareholding.

hibseleven
16-12-2013, 11:22 AM
He is actually a Celtic fan, or was when I last spoke to him a few years ago. The other parts may very well be correct! :wink:

Brian AKA "Scoop" is a Jambo alright. Worked beside him a few years ago and apart from supporting them he's a good guy.

Weststandwanab
16-12-2013, 11:25 AM
Speaking to a guy well in the know on Saturday, he was the one that told them not to go into Admin last season. the reason was mcGlyn as they had calculated that -15 and the lead they had would have saved them. He now tells me that this was a mistake and should have gone last season as the team as we can see are not able. However he is confident they will be out of Admin by the end of Feb (he did not say which year :) ... More chance of AVB being an EPL manager by the end of February 2014 !

Great, tell him to keep up the good work then, because as far as I see he (and they) are making a right royal arse of it. I second that.

Hearts can't exit admin without the shares being unfrozen unless I'm spectacularly wrong - is there even a timeframe on this happening yet?You are not wrong.

He is actually a Celtic fan, or was when I last spoke to him a few years ago. The other parts may very well be correct! :wink:A glory hunter then ?

greenginger
16-12-2013, 11:42 AM
the Guy does this for a living and is advising FOH at the moment

Dos'nt happen to work for Johnston Carmichael does he ? :wink:

147lothian
16-12-2013, 12:06 PM
I can see more twists in the tail, it's hard to second guess what's going to happen but I can't see much money going into them next season when they have to life within there means, the futures bright but not for them

Craig_in_Prague
16-12-2013, 12:09 PM
One City One Team
Let's have Mercers Dream

Falkirk Hibby
16-12-2013, 12:25 PM
Brian AKA "Scoop" is a Jambo alright. Worked beside him a few years ago and apart from supporting them he's a good guy.

Apologies, I'm getting mixed up with Chris Mclaughlin. It's been a long weekend!!! :drunk:

hibseleven
16-12-2013, 01:15 PM
Apologies, I'm getting mixed up with Chris Mclaughlin. It's been a long weekend!!! :drunk:

aright for some........

jacomo
16-12-2013, 01:33 PM
Big developments from Foundation of Hearts... they've formed a choir.

http://www.heartsdirect.co.uk/The-Hearts-Song-CD-Foundation-of-Hearts.html

It's probably time for us all to accept that these FoH guys are Big Players and no doubt Highly Successful Businessmen as well. No matter what issues they face they will overcome them and lead their club back to Bigness (not that it's not Big now, of course, oh no... just slightly, er, diminished).

Hibs07p
16-12-2013, 01:52 PM

It's probably time for us all to accept that these FoH guys are Big Players and no doubt Highly Successful Businessmen as well. No matter what issues they face they will overcome them and lead their club back to Bigness (not that it's not Big now, of course, oh no... just slightly, er, diminished).

Aw naw! I hope we're no gonna see those all over Edinburgh Carol Singing, trying to raise funds? :greengrin

GGTTH

Crazyhorse
16-12-2013, 01:56 PM

I'm worried now this might just save them...

Geo_1875
16-12-2013, 01:58 PM

More likely to lead their club to Boness. Though at a fiver a pop for a 2 track CD they'll be lucky to get that far.

Hibrandenburg
16-12-2013, 02:07 PM
Aw naw! I hope we're no gonna see those all over Edinburgh Carol Singing, trying to raise funds? :greengrin

GGTTH

Lovely, looking forward to hearing some inspiring renditions of:

Away in a bus shelter
Cum all ye perverts
Jingle jars
Rudi the tight arsed refugee
God rest in peace ye merry gentlemen
Silent *****

hibseleven
16-12-2013, 02:14 PM
Away in a bus shelter
Cum all ye perverts
Jingle jars
Silent *****[/QUOTE]

hehehe, guid!

#FromTheCapital
16-12-2013, 02:23 PM

:faf::faf:
From baking cakes to singing. They'll be selling the big issue on street corners next. Scaffs.

wookie70
16-12-2013, 02:30 PM

Away in a bus shelter
Cum all ye perverts
Jingle jars
Silent *****

Oh Little town of Livingstone
Last Christmas
In the Bleak Midwinter
Its beginning to look alot like Curtains
Winter Wonder if they can pay our bills Land

brog
16-12-2013, 02:31 PM

I'm sorry, this doesn't make sense. He told them not to go into Admin as they would have been safe??? That would surely have been the perfect time to go into admin, take a penalty that effectively doesn't hurt you. As it happens he would have been wrong, Yams would have incurred an 18 point penalty ( not 15 ) had they gone into Admin last season & they would have been comfortably relegated. They would however have had a far better chance of coming up this season rather than next when Newco will be there.
I hope the rest of his info is as duff as his knowledge of ast season. :wink:

jacomo
16-12-2013, 02:32 PM
:faf::faf:
From baking cakes to singing. They'll be selling the big issue on street corners next. Scaffs.

Big Issue vendors are a potential threat to FoH's business model - imagine if any disposable cash is being wasted away on giving homeless people a way out of poverty, rather than finding its way to Hearts :rolleyes:

I'm sure they can get the EEN to run a front page story again, asking Big Issue / Oxfam / other charities to 'step aside' in a similar vain to this one:

http://www.foundationofhearts.org/edinburgh-evening-news-backs-foundation-bid/

Aldo
16-12-2013, 02:36 PM
Lovely, looking forward to hearing some inspiring renditions of: Away in a bus shelter Cum all ye perverts Jingle jars Rudi the tight arsed refugee God rest in peace ye merry gentlemen Silent *****

Priceless.

Northernhibee
16-12-2013, 02:38 PM
Or as they were singing to their children last year;

I bring this gift for you, pa rum pa pum pum,
The certificate will be sent out you you after the Agm,
Pa rum pa pum pum,rum pa pum pum, rum pa pum pum

BH Hibs
16-12-2013, 03:06 PM
Feed the Jambos let them know it's Christmas time

dangermouse
16-12-2013, 03:10 PM
Or as they were singing to their children last year;

I bring this gift for you, pa rum pa pum pum,
The certificate will be sent out you you after the Agm,
Pa rum pa pum pum,rum pa pum pum, rum pa pum pum

It's actually quite a clever ploy as they can tell their kids they are getting the share certificate from Santa this year meaning any spare cash they have can go to Save.Hearts.In.Trouble. Genius!

Northernhibee
16-12-2013, 03:20 PM
On the 12 day of Christmas Locke gave to the Jambos
Twelve points a season
Eleven *****y players,
Ten crap excuses,
Nine players injured
Eight gaffes from Wilson
Seven goals off Celtic
Six average attendance
Five golden showers!
Four goals off the Arabs
Three senior players
Two sex offenders
And a ***** full back called McHattie

Gus Fring
16-12-2013, 03:25 PM
Twelve points a season
Eleven *****y players,
Ten crap excuses,
Nine players injured
Eight gaffes from Wilson
Seven goals off Celtic
Six average attendance
Five golden showers!
Four goals off the Arabs
Three senior players
Two sex offenders

:faf:

Sprouleflyer
16-12-2013, 03:26 PM
Twelve points a season
Eleven *****y players,
Ten crap excuses,
Nine players injured
Eight gaffes from Wilson
Seven goals off Celtic
Six average attendance
Five golden showers!
Four goals off the Arabs
Three senior players
Two sex offenders

Brilliant!!

Hibby70
16-12-2013, 04:17 PM
Its beginning to look alot like Curtains

My personal favourite. As sung by Perry Comotose

bawheid
16-12-2013, 04:37 PM
Haha... Some real quality on this thread today.

The administration that just keeps on giving!

green glory
16-12-2013, 05:46 PM

No comment.

DC_Hibs
16-12-2013, 06:00 PM
Two sex offenders

Should you not include Rix, Thomson and "nasty pervert" Alan Lithgow who was a HoMFC player at the time of his multiple flashings at lone females from the safety of his kerbcrawling car.
http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/sex-pest-footballer-alan-lithgow-1007399

You're excluding the variety of offending from their pervert fans as well?

Oscar T Grouch
16-12-2013, 06:02 PM
Twelve points a season
Eleven *****y players,
Ten crap excuses,
Nine players injured
Eight gaffes from Wilson
Seven goals off Celtic
Six average attendance
Five golden showers!
Four goals off the Arabs
Three senior players
Two sex offenders

Excellent, but that's all that going through ma heid noo!!

LancsHibs
16-12-2013, 06:17 PM
'Com all ye perverts'
'Its beginning to look a lot like curtains'
'Last Christmas'
:faf: brilliant, keep them coming:xlol

davidw
16-12-2013, 06:19 PM
'Com all ye perverts'
'Its beginning to look a lot like curtains'
'Last Christmas'
:faf: brilliant, keep them coming:xlol

Fairytale of (a) New Tesco
Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow be the end (but it is)
Little Donkey (all eleven of them)
While Vladimir cooked his books by night.

LancsHibs
16-12-2013, 06:21 PM
Fairytale of (a) New Tesco
Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow be the end (but it is)
Little Donkey (all eleven of them)
While Vladimir cooked his books by night.

hibees 7062
16-12-2013, 06:23 PM
Should you not include Rix, Thomson and "nasty pervert" Alan Lithgow who was a HoMFC player at the time of his multiple flashings at lone females from the safety of his kerbcrawling car.
http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/sex-pest-footballer-alan-lithgow-1007399

You're excluding the variety of offending from their pervert fans as well?

Wonder why Murray emptied him :wink:

Gus Fring
16-12-2013, 06:26 PM
All I want for Christmas is my share certificate

Sh*te Christmas

I saw Mommy p*ssing on Gary Locke

Please, Please, Please let me get 3 points.

Fairytale of Newco

Northernhibee
16-12-2013, 06:30 PM
40 watt light,
Guide the *****
Up the stairs
To their hames
Leaving early at half time again,
Filled with misery, hurting and pain,
Say hello to The Rangers next season,
Down in the Championship

hibees 7062
16-12-2013, 06:39 PM
Wonder why Murray emptied him :wink:

In fact not one yam left in his whole squad , he must love them :greengrin

HibbyAndy
16-12-2013, 06:40 PM
Humilation of Midlothian

A truly pathetic shighty scabby horrible little scroat of a club.

Die you shambolic cretins of a club.

Northernhibee
16-12-2013, 06:45 PM
We're all laughing at the Jambos down in Leith,
We look at the table, the Jambos underneath,
Well they can't sign big nose Skacel,
Straight to voicemmail fae Sergio,
The Jambos are dropping to the league below,

So here it is, relegation,
All the Hibees having fun,
In eighteen months from now,
You'll drop down to league one...

hibs0666
16-12-2013, 06:48 PM
Rudi the big nosed **** stain

#FromTheCapital
16-12-2013, 07:03 PM
We're all laughing at the Jambos down in Leith,
We look at the table, the Jambos underneath,
Well they can't sign big nose Skacel,
Straight to voicemmail fae Sergio,
The Jambos are dropping to the league below,

So here it is, relegation,
All the Hibees having fun,
In eighteen months from now,
You'll drop down to league one...

:thumbsup::faf:

portycabbage
16-12-2013, 07:14 PM
Humilation of Midlothian

A truly pathetic shighty scabby horrible little scroat of a club.

Die you shambolic cretins of a club.

I think you could almost sing this to "deck the halls"...

I had a look on wiki for suitable carols for them, I think someone may have suggested "In the bleak midwinter" but hadn't heard of this one (substitute "friendly" with "potless" i reckon)-

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Friendly_Beasts

BH Hibs
16-12-2013, 07:25 PM
Once in Auld Reekie city
Stood a rotting asbestos shed
A football team used to play there
But now alas the ****s are dead
In Gorgie there is misery
Whilst the hibbies danced with glee

HibbySpurs
16-12-2013, 08:39 PM

Away in a bus shelter
Cum all ye perverts
Jingle jars
Silent *****

weonlywon6-2
16-12-2013, 08:44 PM
The hearts,pride of edinburgh since 2014

AltheHibby
16-12-2013, 09:06 PM
They could use these songs for their nativity; if only they had 3 wise men and a virgin.

At least they have a saviour.

Oh, wait, Vlad wasn't their saviour after all, just a very naughty boy! :rolleyes:

matty_f
16-12-2013, 09:13 PM

fatbloke
16-12-2013, 09:34 PM
[QUOTE=AltheHibby;3838240]They could use these songs for their nativity; if only they had 3 wise men and a virgin.[QUOTE]

Canny have it in Tranent then.

NadeAteMyLunch!
16-12-2013, 09:53 PM
Rudi with your nose so *****e
Won't you pull some pints tonight?

All of the Jambos loved him
As he shouted 5-1 gleefully
Rudi the big nosed freakshow
You're the reason Hearts are history

Coco Bryce
16-12-2013, 09:56 PM

Brilliant.

FranckSuzy
16-12-2013, 10:25 PM
Silent night, Hertz are sh%te
Vlad’s a bam, Brown’s no bright
Round yon Virgin McHattie’s wild
Holy Infant player so plug for a child
Gee's some heavenly peace
Gee's some heavenly peace

Silent night, holy sh%te!
Cleaner’s quake at the sight
Golden stream from heaven afar
Clueless Locke sings Alleluia!
Christ, the boy's a tool
Christ, the boy's a tool

Silent night, holy sh%te
George’s trousers are pure tight
Radiant beams from Foulke’s fat face
With the heave of expanding waist
Jesus, that’s some girth
Jesus, that’s some girth

Ozyhibby
16-12-2013, 10:46 PM
Trying not to be grumpy but can't we put all the Xmas carols on the 'Pleasing' thread?

Bristolhibby
16-12-2013, 10:52 PM
Rudi with your nose so *****e
Won't you pull some pints tonight?

All of the Jambos loved him
As he shouted 5-1 gleefully
Rudi the big nosed freakshow
You're the reason Hearts are history

Brilliant!

Platinum Scotty
17-12-2013, 01:34 PM
any updates, on a non christmas carol way!

blackpoolhibs
17-12-2013, 01:43 PM
Apologies to status quo, i'm sure this was an xmas hit. :wink:

The hearts are going down now, they're going down to division one

Their going down for a good few years, and they wont be having fun

but their doing all right now, their going down to the ***** now nananana

HUTCHYHIBBY
17-12-2013, 01:44 PM
Trying not to be grumpy but can't we put all the Xmas carols on the 'Pleasing' thread?

Good shout!

nribs
17-12-2013, 01:46 PM
I notice that Naismith had been given the big at East Fife. I'm sure he was signing for them in January??

HibbyAndy
17-12-2013, 02:11 PM
I notice that Naismith had been given the big at East Fife. I'm sure he was signing for them in January??

The big what ?

Gary Naysmith ?

nribs
17-12-2013, 02:15 PM
The big what ?

Gary Naysmith ?
Sorry fat fingers on a mobile in the cold. Gary Naysmith got the managers job at East Fife

HibbyAndy
17-12-2013, 02:19 PM
Sorry fat fingers on a mobile in the cold. Gary Naysmith got the managers job at East Fife

:greengrin

Ken Gary fae Loanheid years ago so im hoping..........

He fails the herts ****!! :devil:

Moon unit
18-12-2013, 08:42 AM
Drivers home for Christmas
his feet are full of blisters!

got the push from his last club
so he driving to a Gorgie pub

Drivers in his car ..driving home for Christmas!...yeah!
:greengrin

SurferRosa
18-12-2013, 11:48 AM
This is what the clubs who try to play by the rules are up against. Have a read of this....

http://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hearts/authorities-have-given-hearts-boss-impossible-task-1-3237607

weonlywon6-2
18-12-2013, 11:56 AM
This is what the clubs who try to play by the rules are up against. Have a read of this....

http://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hearts/authorities-have-given-hearts-boss-impossible-task-1-3237607

Just read this , they just dont get it do they!!

Badabing
18-12-2013, 11:57 AM

Barry F'n Anderson. This is not journalism it's propaganda pure and simple. Out of all the cr*p I've read about those cheating inbreds this takes the biscuit.

matty_f
18-12-2013, 11:59 AM

Deary me.

PatHead
18-12-2013, 12:00 PM
I must admit that although I don't have any sympathy for Locke, he took on the job knowing what was going on I feel the SPL/SFA are just as culpable as Romanov/Southern and the supporters for some of the position Hearts are in.

They are meant to provide governance and allowed Hearts to continue to sign players, not file accounts etc. Yet people like Doncaster, Regan and Ogilvie still carry on as though nothing has happened. It is not as though they couldn't see it coming as the club formerly known as Rangers gave them plenty of indication as to what could happen. By all accounts Kille aren't far away either so it carries.

If they had grown any balls Hearts would never have won the Scottish Cup as they wouldn't have been signing players like Skatchel and Beattie. They still would be in deep trouble but nothing like they are now.

Hell mend them

Sergey
18-12-2013, 12:11 PM
I do notice that they've stopped mouthing the 'out of admin in December and debt free' ruse that was prevalent a few weeks back.

Cretins.

Gus Fring
18-12-2013, 12:12 PM

Apparently the SPFL are unphased by all of these stories. If anything, they actually enjoy them because it's shining a big spotlight on how this time round the authorities put a punishment in place and have stuck by it.

I'm told consensus in the SPFL is they have realised in the last 18 months that not only is the notion that they "need" Rangers and Celtic not true but that if clubs are allowed to continue running themselves in the kamikaze fashion without recourse then Scottish football will only get worse.

Hearts are being made an example of. Crooked owner, inflated wages, top league place, conning punters and charities. It's got it all.

Coco Bryce
18-12-2013, 12:21 PM
The club with no shame :agree:

Onion
18-12-2013, 12:23 PM
I must admit that although I don't have any sympathy for Locke, he took on the job knowing what was going on I feel the SPL/SFA are just as culpable as Romanov/Southern and the supporters for some of the position Hearts are in.

They are meant to provide governance and allowed Hearts to continue to sign players, not file accounts etc. Yet people like Doncaster, Regan and Ogilvie still carry on as though nothing has happened. It is not as though they couldn't see it coming as the club formerly known as Rangers gave them plenty of indication as to what could happen. By all accounts Kille aren't far away either so it carries.

If they had grown any balls Hearts would never have won the Scottish Cup as they wouldn't have been signing players like Skatchel and Beattie. They still would be in deep trouble but nothing like they are now.

Hell mend them

Doncaster, Regan and Ogilvie are just as shameless as that mob down Gorgie so what do you really expect ? They rip up the rules when it suits them, and hide behind them when they need to. You just *know* they'll be doing all they can to help the Huns and Yams in the background.

Onion
18-12-2013, 12:32 PM
Apparently the SPFL are unphased by all of these stories. If anything, they actually enjoy them because it's shining a big spotlight on how this time round the authorities put a punishment in place and have stuck by it.

I'm told consensus in the SPFL is they have realised in the last 18 months that not only is the notion that they "need" Rangers and Celtic not true but that if clubs are allowed to continue running themselves in the kamikaze fashion without recourse then Scottish football will only get worse.

Hearts are being made an example of. Crooked owner, inflated wages, top league place, conning punters and charities. It's got it all.

Eh ? That implies that the SPFL have discretion in applying their rules or could have been much more lenient. IMHO Hearts have got off lightly. They have brought the game into disrepute by buying trophies and European places with tax and charity funds (i.e. cheated). In what way have they been made an example :confused:

Being an example would have started by stripping the Scottish Cup 2012 from them and expulsion from the SPFL.

Gus Fring
18-12-2013, 12:47 PM
Eh ? That implies that the SPFL have discretion in applying their rules or could have been much more lenient. IMHO Hearts have got off lightly. They have brought the game into disrepute by buying trophies and European places with tax and charity funds (i.e. cheated). In what way have they been made an example :confused:

Being an example would have started by stripping the Scottish Cup 2012 from them and expulsion from the SPFL.

That wouldn't be getting made an example of, that would have been being punished in a manner that would be deemed far too harsh. The SPFL isn't there to kill off a club when it's on its deathbed. Hearts are struggling now both financially and from a sporting perspective. What the SPFL have is the perfect cautionary tale playing out in front of every SPFL club.

"Look what happens when you don't play fairly. Watch as this once supposedly 'big club' lurches from one game to the next, praying they don't get pumped again"

For all the teams in the SPFL, Hearts are the ghost of Christmas future.

Stevie Reid
18-12-2013, 01:08 PM

Pathetic stuff from Smith. Notice that he makes mention of Jamie Hammill and Ryan Stevenson being "lumbered" - that will be two players who signed for Hearts knowing full well that their debt was massive, and they didn't pay their staff on time on numerous occasions. Of course (hilariously) in Stevenson's case, he engineered a move away due to not being paid for several months, before bumping Motherwell to sign for Hearts again - I may be wrong, but I think his first monthly salary wasn't even paid on time upon his return.

***** like those - and anyone associated with Hearts in the Romanov era - deserve everything that has come/will come their way. And probably a whole lot more.

Suburban Hibby
18-12-2013, 01:15 PM
Pathetic stuff from Smith. Notice that he makes mention of Jamie Hammill and Ryan Stevenson being "lumbered" - that will be two players who signed for Hearts knowing full well that their debt was massive, and they didn't pay their staff on time on numerous occasions. Of course (hilariously) in Stevenson's case, he engineered a move away due to not being paid for several months, before bumping Motherwell to sign for Hearts again - I may be wrong, but I think his first monthly salary wasn't even paid on time upon his return.

***** like those - and anyone associated with Hearts in the Romanov era - deserve everything that has come/will come their way. And probably a whole lot more.

I had the misfortune of having the Tattooed Lady Boys old man in the cab the best part of a year ago going out to Stirling- he told me of his sons dilemma of resigning with them- they were due him 120K, half of which they paid him upon resigning and the other half still to come- sure it was no bother to the gimp to resign knowing the cash that was coming.

Geo_1875
18-12-2013, 01:24 PM

Hell mend them

I agree. They should have come down on them last year when they were coming out with all the self-sufficient pish while not paying players. They had another opportunity when they (Southern?) announced that they were not insolvent when it was blatantly obvious to a blind man and his dog. **** them, they deserve each other.

Geo_1875
18-12-2013, 01:27 PM
I've posted something similar to this on the EEN.

They moan that it's all Vlads fault and they couldn't do anything to stop him.

Robinson tried to sell tynie to reduce their debt and planned to live within their means.

They hounded him out quick enough.

**** them all.

Sir David Gray
18-12-2013, 01:36 PM

Unbelievable.

The people directly responsible for the situation they're in now may be long gone but the fans and people like Locke wouldn't have been complaining when they were watching players that they could not afford over the past few years and watching them hump us in the cup final last year. It works both ways.

If anything the authorities have been too lenient with them. They decided to take no action at the end of last season, when it was obvious that Hearts were effectively insolvent after UBIG was declared bankrupt. They should have been deducted points that would have seen them relegated last season.

They also opted for a transfer ban to be handed out instead of a fine in the summer, when it became clear that a fine would have resulted in the club being liquidated.

I would love people like Alex Smith to come out and say what punishment is suitable for financial cheating. Or should there be no repercussions?

Should things just continue as normal?

Phil D. Rolls
18-12-2013, 01:36 PM
“It’s ridiculous that we’re making a top club like Hearts suffer like this because of the poor management of other people. They did things in a way that was running that club towards a multiple crash.

Yet it was OK for them to achieve success as a result of the same poor management? Classic case of those involved in the game failing to see the bigger picture.

So, Hearts should be allowed to rebuild, once again at the expense of other clubs. Someone is going to have to talk about the elephant in the room. Namely that Hearts are being punished for cheating.

Gus Fring
18-12-2013, 01:56 PM
Unbelievable.

The people directly responsible for the situation they're in now may be long gone but the fans and people like Locke wouldn't have been complaining when they were watching players that they could not afford over the past few years and watching them hump us in the cup final last year. It works both ways.

If anything the authorities have been too lenient with them. They decided to take no action at the end of last season, when it was obvious that Hearts were effectively insolvent after UBIG was declared bankrupt. They should have been deducted points that would have seen them relegated last season.

They also opted for a transfer ban to be handed out instead of a fine in the summer, when it became clear that a fine would have resulted in the club being liquidated.

I would love people like Alex Smith to come out and say what punishment is suitable for financial cheating. Or should there be no repercussions?

Should things just continue as normal?

Legal advice at the time was that this was best avoided. Hearts likely would have taken them to court and had it overturned anyway. The last thing the SFA wanted or needed was for that to happen 2 seasons in a row.

Aldo
18-12-2013, 02:10 PM

They never have and never will tbh.

They broke the rules and have been punished. Locke has and was part of it. Knew exactly what was going on.

No sympathy whatsoever

Aldo
18-12-2013, 02:16 PM
Well if another club was to enter Admin this season I would hope they would wait until the last game of the season is played and then enter it. This saving them from potential relegation.

Wonder what the reaction from the yams would be to that??? Quite hypocritical I would imagine.

CyberSauzee
18-12-2013, 02:32 PM
I do notice that they've stopped mouthing the 'out of admin in December and debt free' ruse that was prevalent a few weeks back.

Cretins.

Don't forget the 'overtake Hibs in the league by November' soothsayers.

Ozyhibby
18-12-2013, 02:39 PM
No sympathy whatsoever with the Yams obviously but some sympathy for Doncaster and Regan (none for Ogilvie).
They are only office bearers in membership organisations. They can't do anything without the approval of the clubs. Doncaster has made it clear on many occasions that he wanted the rules made tighter but could not get agreement of the clubs. He wanted some compliance measure in the new set up that would prevent clubs over spending in the first place rather than what actually happened which is an increase in the penalty for a club when it's already too late.

Spike Mandela
18-12-2013, 02:51 PM
People like Smith just don't get it. He only sees it from the managers point of view and is blinkered to every thing else going on around him. This club hasn't even completed the process of shafting people out of £28m or more and he's bleating away about their inability to sign people.

£1.5m in tax, £0.5m VAT, unpaid rent, unpaid loans, unpaid Police, unpaid medical services and yes unpaid charities etc etc. People don't like folk who don't pay their way and sympathy for their 'plight' is in extremely short supply.

leggeto
18-12-2013, 02:54 PM
Doncaster, Regan and Ogilvie are just as shameless as that mob down Gorgie so what do you really expect ? They rip up the rules when it suits them, and hide behind them when they need to. You just *know* they'll be doing all they can to help the Huns and Yams in the background.

they have helped them at the start of the season with us Celtic and Aberdeen firs 3 home games biggest traveling supports,which guarantees them to play us Celtic and Aberdeen at home again

leggeto
18-12-2013, 02:56 PM
Well if another club was to enter Admin this season I would hope they would wait until the last game of the season is played and then enter it. This saving them from potential relegation.

Wonder what the reaction from the yams would be to that??? Quite hypocritical I would imagine.

that would be a good one

brog
18-12-2013, 02:59 PM
How nany times do we have to hear, It was Vlad that did it, we're being unfairly punished for his misdemeanours. In all the turnover of players & officials there has been one constant for over the last 3 years, step forward self-sufficient Southern! He was there basking in the glory of a cup win & European football, this time last year he was presiding over a fraudulent share issue & earlier this year he was in charge as the season ticket money disappeared. How does this charlatan avoid proper scrutiny & censure?

Leithenhibby
18-12-2013, 03:10 PM
People like Smith just don't get it. He only sees it from the managers point of view and is blinkered to every thing else going on around him. This club hasn't even completed the process of shafting people out of £28m or more and he's bleating away about their inability to sign people.

£1.5m in tax, £0.5m VAT, unpaid rent, unpaid loans, unpaid Police, unpaid medical services and yes unpaid charities etc etc. People don't like folk who don't pay their way and sympathy for their 'plight' is in extremely short supply.

:agree: 100%

This post pretty much covers it for me! :wink:

Leithenhibby
18-12-2013, 03:12 PM
How nany times do we have to hear, It was Vlad that did it, we're being unfairly punished for his misdemeanours. In all the turnover of players & officials there has been one constant for over the last 3 years, step forward self-sufficient Southern! He was there basking in the glory of a cup win & European football, this time last year he was presiding over a fraudulent share issue & earlier this year he was in charge as the season ticket money disappeared. How does this charlatan avoid proper scrutiny & censure?

This one also...... :greengrin

Deansy
18-12-2013, 03:19 PM

There's already accusations from some of them over on 'Sick-Bag' that Killie may do something similar to their con of last season - they have the nerve to be angry !!

CyberSauzee
18-12-2013, 03:23 PM

Well said brog. Good to see that cheeky wee white you were supping last night hasn't clouded your judgement!

greenginger
18-12-2013, 03:27 PM

And , don't forget .....

http://www.heartsfc.co.uk/articles/20130212/ukio-bankas_2241384_3073673

The problems being experienced by Ukio Bankas will not affect them in any way ! :greengrin :greengrin

jacomo
18-12-2013, 03:58 PM

Dunno but is there a prospect of the share issue leading to a criminal prosecution?

That might act as a useful deterrent to others who may be tempted to deliberately mislead supporters in order to extract more cash from them.

brog
18-12-2013, 04:24 PM
And , don't forget .....

The problems being experienced by Ukio Bankas will not affect them in any way ! :greengrin :greengrin

I had forgotten that one, absolutely unbeLIEvable!

CyberSauzee
18-12-2013, 04:34 PM
And , don't forget .....

Superb. On the 12th Feb 2013 Hear7s said:

"The supporters of Hearts can be assured that the Board of the club continues to be diligent in financial matters and we believe that today's events in Lithuania will have very little affect on our day-to-day business."

Jack Hackett
18-12-2013, 04:40 PM
"stay safe, sweet prince"

:rolleyes:

Onion
18-12-2013, 04:55 PM
No sympathy whatsoever with the Yams obviously but some sympathy for Doncaster and Regan (none for Ogilvie).
They are only office bearers in membership organisations. They can't do anything without the approval of the clubs. Doncaster has made it clear on many occasions that he wanted the rules made tighter but could not get agreement of the clubs. He wanted some compliance measure in the new set up that would prevent clubs over spending in the first place rather than what actually happened which is an increase in the penalty for a club when it's already too late.

So who forced Doncaster and Regan to go public with their infamous "Armagedon" speeches just before entering negotiations with Sky and other broadcasters ? As office-bearers, they had a responsibility to the whole of Scottish Football including the thousands of non-Sevco fans but were so obviously on a mission to do everything and anything to keep the Huns in the SPL. Had it not been for the fans, these office-bearers would have happily overseen the corruption of our game, while being paid for the privilege. It was their job to uphold the integrity of the game. If they could not persuade the clubs that removal of Sevco from the SPL was the only option, they should have resigned. Instead, they took the easier route and looked like complete fools when the fans stepped in to do their jobs for them.

Saorsa
18-12-2013, 05:00 PM
So who forced Doncaster and Regan to go public with their infamous "Armagedon" speeches just before entering negotiations with Sky and other broadcasters ? As office-bearers, they had a responsibility to the whole of Scottish Football including the thousands of non-Sevco fans but were so obviously on a mission to do everything and anything to keep the Huns in the SPL. Had it not been for the fans, these office-bearers would have happily overseen the corruption of our game, while being paid for the privilege. It was their job to uphold the integrity of the game. If they could not persuade the clubs that removal of Sevco from the SPL was the only option, they should have resigned. Instead, they took the easier route and looked like complete fools when the fans stepped in to do their jobs for them.:agree: A summer of disgrace for Scottish fitba and only the fans put a stop tae their dirty dealings. Those two should have gone and there's plenty other with mud stuck tae them as well.

clerriehibs
18-12-2013, 05:10 PM
**** 'em, **** 'em and ****'em again.

The spfl are playing a blinder within their rules.

homfc fans almost to a man say it was all worth it; well, keep on suffering until it WASN'T all worth it, ya ****wits.

Gus Fring
18-12-2013, 06:21 PM
**** 'em, **** 'em and ****'em again.

The spfl are playing a blinder within their rules.

homfc fans almost to a man say it was all worth it; well, keep on suffering until it WASN'T all worth it, ya ****wits.

We know that the majority of them probably know it as well. We'll never get them to admit it though. It's the same as the only fans who don't think Rangers are a new club are Rangers fans.

nribs
18-12-2013, 06:22 PM

***** like those - and anyone associated with Hearts in the Romanov era - deserve everything that has come/will come their way. And probably a whole lot more.playing in front off 15,000 at every home game apparently?!

SuperAllyMcleod
18-12-2013, 07:17 PM
I'm getting fed up of this punishment nonsense to be honest.

They have been deducted 15 points and are not allowed to register players until they are out of administration - despite what they say, they don't have the money to sign new players so this is almost irrelevant.

That's a pretty light punishment in most fair minded peoples eyes.

Yet, they are treating everything like they have been punished -
- certain to be relegated
- Locke has an impossible task
- youngsters are being ruined
- only 3 players over 21
- tiny squad
- will have to play U16 players soon

All of the above is of their own making. No punishment said that they had to field 8 U21 players, nor that they had to have a small squad before entering administration. They chose to release players they couldn't afford and now they are living within their means and suffering the consequences.

I expect them to be relegated but I do hope it's by more than 15 points or we will just hear them give that excuse for ever.

monktonharp
18-12-2013, 07:21 PM
I used to like and respect Alex Smith. if all his quotes are correct, he's lost any credibility in my eyes. he's mouthing off about the situation that a young manager is in (his own choice) and blaming the authorities, not only for the said young manager's position but he's almost blaming them for the situation that is still unravelling at the wongadome. amazing Alex, simply astounding in fact. retire.:cb

proud_and_green
18-12-2013, 07:33 PM

What a pile of pish, he would never have got the gig if they hadn't been paddling the wrong way up the brown river with no oar!

If it is really damaging him so much, he can always leave and see where his incredible talent gets him.....!

greenginger
18-12-2013, 07:34 PM
I'm getting fed up of this punishment nonsense to be honest.

They have been deducted 15 points and are not allowed to register players until they are out of administration - despite what they say, they don't have the money to sign new players so this is almost irrelevant.

That's a pretty light punishment in most fair minded peoples eyes.

Yet, they are treating everything like they have been punished -
- certain to be relegated
- Locke has an impossible task
- youngsters are being ruined
- only 3 players over 21
- tiny squad
- will have to play U16 players soon

All of the above is of their own making. No punishment said that they had to field 8 U21 players, nor that they had to have a small squad before entering administration. They chose to release players they couldn't afford and now they are living within their means and suffering the consequences.

I expect them to be relegated but I do hope it's by more than 15 points or we will just hear them give that excuse for ever.

Only 3 players over 21 ..... garbage

McDonald, Hammill, D Wilson, McGowan, Stevenson, Scott Robinson. I make that 6. And there are 7 who are 20 years old.

jacomo
18-12-2013, 07:39 PM
I used to like and respect Alex Smith. if all his quotes are correct, he's lost any credibility in my eyes. he's mouthing off about the situation that a young manager is in (his own choice) and blaming the authorities, not only for the said young manager's position but he's almost blaming them for the situation that is still unravelling at the wongadome. amazing Alex, simply astounding in fact. retire.:cb

EEN obviously felt it was time for another propaganda piece and Alex Smith has proved a willing stooge. There was pretty much universal support for making the rules tighter - even from HMFC and its supporters. Surprise surprise, now they are greeting about it.

I am not sure what this is supposed to achieve. The points penalty and signing ban won't be abandoned just cause Hearts are hurting.

Craig_in_Prague
18-12-2013, 07:45 PM
Couldn't read the whole article, got less than half the way down it and closed it.
All I can say Smith, is goan chuck pish at yourself.

Ronniekirk
18-12-2013, 08:55 PM
Couldn't read the whole article, got less than half the way down it and closed it.
All I can say Smith, is goan chuck pish at yourself.
Everyone knows what the issues are This is just more Propaganda aimed at putting pressure on new league hierarchy to bend the rules and help out cheats .They didn't complain when the al knew they couldn't pay the wages they were paying . they kept doing it and won the Scottisc Cup and gloated. They can't have it both ways They rolled the dice climbed the ladders but now it's time for them to slide down the Snakes.But they don't want to take the Consequenes It's not Punishment it's the consequences for their Cheating .Everyone just needs to hold there nerve If they have to play under 17s so be it They are the next golden generation so why not blood them now for the lower leagues.

fatbloke
18-12-2013, 08:55 PM
EEN obviously felt it was time for another propaganda piece and Alex Smith has proved a willing stooge. There was pretty much universal support for making the rules tighter - even from HMFC and its supporters. Surprise surprise, now they are greeting about it.

I am not sure what this is supposed to achieve. The points penalty and signing ban won't be abandoned just cause Hearts are hurting.

Why any Hibby still buys/reads this comic amazes me.

WindyMiller
18-12-2013, 11:03 PM
Interesting.........http://www.theguardian.com/football/2013/dec/18/barcelona-real-madrid-ec-investigation-public-funding

I particularly like the last paragraph. :agree:

greenginger
18-12-2013, 11:07 PM
Everyone knows what the issues are This is just more Propaganda aimed at putting pressure on new league hierarchy to bend the rules and help out cheats .They didn't complain when the al knew they couldn't pay the wages they were paying . they kept doing it and won the Scottisc Cup and gloated. They can't have it both ways They rolled the dice climbed the ladders but now it's time for them to slide down the Snakes.But they don't want to take the Consequenes It's not Punishment it's the consequences for their Cheating .Everyone just needs to hold there nerve If they have to play under 17s so be it They are the next golden generation so why not blood them now for the lower leagues.

Could someone just tell Smith that Hearts voted for these rules to be brought in and also voted Rangers out of the SPL.

Viva_Palmeiras
19-12-2013, 06:22 AM

BAnderson at his "journalistic" best again fails to ask / report - "so Alex, what SHOULD the authorities has done instead?"

Hibs07p
19-12-2013, 07:00 AM
I think we should rename hear7s the Micawbers, as reported today in reference to the Judges assasination of Craig Whyte regarding the Ticketus case. There is a great description in there that suits them down to the ground.

http://www.scotsman.com/news/scotland/top-stories/judge-compares-craig-whyte-to-dickens-character-1-3237643

A name that became part of our language

ONE of Dickens’ best-known creations, Wilkins Micawber appeared in the 1850 novel David Copperfield.

Micawber has entered popular culture as a character known for asserting his faith that “something will turn up”.

His name has become synonymous with someone who lives in hopeful expectation.

This has formed the basis for the Micawber Principle, based upon his observation: “Annual income 20 pounds, annual expenditure 19 pounds 19 and six, result happiness. Annual income 20 pounds, annual expenditure 20 pounds nought and six, result misery.”

The character’s distinctiveness has seen the name became the noun “Micawber” and spawn the adjectives “Micawberish” and “Micawberesque”.

The character was based on Dickens’ father John, who, like Micawber, served time in debtors’ prison after failing to meet his creditors’ demands.

GGTTH

Killiehibbie
19-12-2013, 07:08 AM
Could someone just tell Smith that Hearts voted for these rules to be brought in and also voted Rangers out of the SPL.Nobody voted Rangers out of the SPL. They ceased to exist when they were liquidated.

JeMeSouviens
19-12-2013, 07:17 AM
Nobody voted Rangers out of the SPL. They ceased to exist when they were liquidated.

Nobody voted the Old Huns out. They did vote to stop the New Huns getting straight in though.

Killiehibbie
19-12-2013, 07:22 AM
Nobody voted the Old Huns out. They did vote to stop the New Huns getting straight in though.Voting out sounds as if they were ejected.

Ronniekirk
19-12-2013, 07:28 AM
I think we should rename hear7s the Micawbers, as reported today in reference to the Judges assasination of Craig Whyte regarding the Ticketus case. There is a great description in there that suits them down to the ground.

http://www.scotsman.com/news/scotland/top-stories/judge-compares-craig-whyte-to-dickens-character-1-3237643

A name that became part of our language

ONE of Dickens’ best-known creations, Wilkins Micawber appeared in the 1850 novel David Copperfield.

Micawber has entered popular culture as a character known for asserting his faith that “something will turn up”.

His name has become synonymous with someone who lives in hopeful expectation.

This has formed the basis for the Micawber Principle, based upon his observation: “Annual income 20 pounds, annual expenditure 19 pounds 19 and six, result happiness. Annual income 20 pounds, annual expenditure 20 pounds nought and six, result misery.”

The character’s distinctiveness has seen the name became the noun “Micawber” and spawn the adjectives “Micawberish” and “Micawberesque”.

The character was based on Dickens’ father John, who, like Micawber, served time in debtors’ prison after failing to meet his creditors’ demands.

GGTTH
Well whatever the principle is called I though Micaw was a parrot ,so at the risk of repeating myself ,why are The Huns , in whatever form they now exist ,still allowed to spend far more than there income.In effect cheating there way back up the divisions.

JeMeSouviens
19-12-2013, 07:28 AM
Voting out sounds as if they were ejected.

Agreed.

Ronniekirk
19-12-2013, 07:31 AM
Agreed.
Or to use a good old Masonic Lodge term Black Balled

PapillonVert
19-12-2013, 07:43 AM

I'm just waiting for the day it dawns on the MSM that all the clubs who have met their financial responsibilities by paying their taxes and bills and not brought in players they couldn't afford are the real victims of HMFC/Vlad who have been cheated here. Why no mention of the money, points, trophies etc. that these honest clubs and fans have lost out on due to the disgraceful behaviour of the Gorgie Cheats? Not even an iota of regret or apology for the damage they have done.

It's the other honest clubs who were competing on an unlevel playing field who are the ones who have been cheated the most. Not to mention the taxpayers and the public bodies who will never see a halfpenny of the cash that the Gorgie Cheats owe.

When will the MSM start speaking up for these people and what they have been cheated out of? (Rhetorical question before anyone attempts a reply).

greenginger
19-12-2013, 07:47 AM
Nobody voted the Old Huns out. They did vote to stop the New Huns getting straight in though.

Correction accepted.

The point as far as Smith is concerned is that Heart of Midlothian F C was fully behind the effort to ensure the Club previously known as Rangers F C suffered the consequences of their liquidation.

The Hearts Board, shareholders and fans ( if Kickback can be taken as a gauge) were fully in support of the rules being properly enforced.

Bending the rules now to suit Hearts should not even be a consideration for someone like Smith who is meant to represent the full spread of Scottish football managers.

He should be asked if he would rather Ross County or Killie were relegated because he does not consider them as important as the Cheats.

Jack
19-12-2013, 10:48 AM
I'm just waiting for the day it dawns on the MSM that all the clubs who have met their financial responsibilities by paying their taxes and bills and not brought in players they couldn't afford are the real victims of HMFC/Vlad who have been cheated here. Why no mention of the money, points, trophies etc. that these honest clubs and fans have lost out on due to the disgraceful behaviour of the Gorgie Cheats? Not even an iota of regret or apology for the damage they have done.

It's the other honest clubs who were competing on an unlevel playing field who are the ones who have been cheated the most. Not to mention the taxpayers and the public bodies who will never see a halfpenny of the cash that the Gorgie Cheats owe.

When will the MSM start speaking up for these people and what they have been cheated out of? (Rhetorical question before anyone attempts a reply).

The MSM and in the yams case particularly the EEN and Hootsmon are under the impression that to report reality would alienate their readership.

For Hootsmon Publications I don't understand how they don't understand that in the Edinburgh area the yams have lets just say a 70,000 following with the remainder of the Edinburgh population of around 450,000, including 69,999 Hibees, being misled or wondering when this the mix up between cheats and victims is going to be rectified ... and feeling somewhat alienated.

jacomo
19-12-2013, 11:02 AM
BAnderson at his "journalistic" best again fails to ask / report - "so Alex, what SHOULD the authorities has done instead?"

It's because there is no meaningful answer. They know that Hearts have to stick by the rules they themselves agreed to 12 months ago... they just want to portray them as innocent victims of that mean Mr Romanov.

inglisavhibs
19-12-2013, 11:14 AM

Alex Smith will know nothing about the background to this and likes to think he is a father figure to all the younger managers. His opinions are worthless in this case. The club he works for just now have their own financial problems so he is maybe looking further down the road and hoping for some leniency! Can you imagine them trying to change rules during the season! Ross County and Killie in particular would be pleased.:wink:

Phil D. Rolls
19-12-2013, 12:25 PM
Alex Smith will know nothing about the background to this and likes to think he is a father figure to all the younger managers. His opinions are worthless in this case. The club he works for just now have their own financial problems so he is maybe looking further down the road and hoping for some leniency! Can you imagine them trying to change rules during the season! Ross County and Killie in particular would be pleased.:wink:

I think it's more a case of the boss of the managers union defending a member - and forgetting how it will look to his members that are also struggling to field a team.

It's like when the shop steward has to speak up for the guy that everyone knows has been swinging the lead. Except I don't think Smith actually knows what he is saying at all.

BH Hibs
19-12-2013, 12:28 PM

Too true mate. I notice the Sun has a similar story today saying Scottish football should be bending over backwards to help The Rangers. The EEN is just Edinburghs version of this pish

147lothian
19-12-2013, 12:59 PM
I think it's more a case of the boss of the managers union defending a member - and forgetting how it will look to his members that are also struggling to field a team.

It's like when the shop steward has to speak up for the guy that everyone knows has been swinging the lead. Except I don't think Smith actually knows what he is saying at all.

Very good point, they are all going to say the same, so folk shouldn't get too hung up about it, Yogi would have wanted them walking the plank from a boat in Leith Docks, but even he had to make the same noises after saturdays game, how would any manager sound if he said what he thinks, what they say in private would be very different

hibees 7062
19-12-2013, 03:08 PM
It's because there is no meaningful answer. They know that Hearts have to stick by the rules they themselves agreed to 12 months ago... they just want to portray them as innocent victims of that mean Mr Romanov.

Why not let Dundee decide their fate :greengrin

Gus Fring
19-12-2013, 04:05 PM
I'm being told that the mood at Tynecastle has been positive since yesterday. Apparently there's been some 'good news' that has made BDO happy but nobody knows what it is. I know this is a somewhat pointless post by there we go. I'm trying to find out what it is.

Waxy
19-12-2013, 04:07 PM
I'm being told that the mood at Tynecastle has been positive since yesterday. Apparently there's been some 'good news' that has made BDO happy but nobody knows what it is. I know this is a somewhat pointless post by there we go. I'm trying to find out what it is.Santas coming to give the players pressies before they travel to parkhead?

Treadstone
19-12-2013, 04:10 PM
Jamie Borthwick (STV) and Banderson tweeting about injuries for the Celtic game this weekend. Never used to mind Borthwick but he is certainly going down the propaganda route recently.
Interestingly neither have tweeted recently about us missing Harris, Clancy and Heffernan.

Gus Fring
19-12-2013, 04:17 PM
Jamie Borthwick (STV) and Banderson tweeting about injuries for the Celtic game this weekend. Never used to mind Borthwick but he is certainly going down the propaganda route recently.
Interestingly neither have tweeted recently about us missing Harris, Clancy and Heffernan.

Barry Bawheid doesn't cover Hibs. He's paid to write about Hearts. The Evening News does have an article about Heffernan today from David Hardie, whose not on Twitter.

http://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hibs/hibs-striker-paul-heffernan-promises-festive-gifts-1-3239307

greenginger
19-12-2013, 04:34 PM
https://twitter.com/The_FoH

Shoeless Bob seams to have re-appeared and annoying Foundationers.

Its on Dave Wrights post at view photo.

JeMeSouviens
19-12-2013, 04:36 PM
Barry Bawheid doesn't cover Hibs. He's paid to write about Hearts. The Evening News does have an article about Heffernan today from David Hardie, whose not on Twitter.

http://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hibs/hibs-striker-paul-heffernan-promises-festive-gifts-1-3239307

Good news. A fit Heff could make all the difference on the 2nd.

In other news, Bazza manages a whole excuse laden article without Golden Gary telling us he doesn't like to make excuses! Shockerooni.

http://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hearts/hearts-boss-concerned-about-pressure-on-those-left-standing-1-3239323

NadeAteMyLunch!
19-12-2013, 04:36 PM
More pish from STV this afternoon. Hearts squad reaches 'critical stage' Billy Broon greeting his eyes out, saying ***** like "by god are we being punished!!" **** off you old goat.

No link sorry. STV online though

JeMeSouviens
19-12-2013, 04:38 PM
More pish from STV this afternoon. Hearts squad reaches 'critical stage' Billy Broon greeting his eyes out, saying ***** like "by god are we being punished!!" **** off you old goat.

No link sorry. STV online though

http://sport.stv.tv/football/clubs/hearts/257530-hearts-squad-numbers-critical-as-two-more-face-race-to-be-fit-for-celtic/

Brown said: "We try not to make excuses"

Thank **** for that, if they actually tried it would be a 24/7 excusathon. :rolleyes:

jacomo
19-12-2013, 04:52 PM
http://sport.stv.tv/football/clubs/hearts/257530-hearts-squad-numbers-critical-as-two-more-face-race-to-be-fit-for-celtic/

Brown said: "We try not to make excuses"

Thank **** for that, if they actually tried it would be a 24/7 excusathon. :rolleyes:

Seems the latest strategy is begging referees to give Hearts more decisions on the park. Aye ok then.

Aldo
19-12-2013, 05:45 PM
http://sport.stv.tv/football/clubs/hearts/257530-hearts-squad-numbers-critical-as-two-more-face-race-to-be-fit-for-celtic/ Brown said: "We try not to make excuses" Thank **** for that, if they actually tried it would be a 24/7 excusathon. :rolleyes:

Well Broon ya clown. This is what happens when you get caught breaking the rules..... Failing to pay your debts and dues.... Including local businesses and charities.

It's as simple as that.

So shut the F up moaning ya roaster.

GIRFUYYYF

greengnome
19-12-2013, 05:54 PM
Well Broon ya clown. This is what happens when you get caught breaking the rules..... Failing to pay your debts and dues.... Including local businesses and charities.

It's as simple as that.

So shut the F up moaning ya roaster.

GIRFUYYYF

Well........... Broony's been places, so being in the Tom Tit wi' the rest o' the yampots shouldnae' surprise him...

Should have kept his gob shut aboot the ref's... OR! is this the next excuse to be churned oot in the times ahead.... :na na:

GGTTH...... :flag:

brog
19-12-2013, 06:10 PM
They are almost beyond parody! We don't like to make excuses & yet they've done nothing but that all season. We just need some luck, right enough they didn't get any against us! We've had some terrible refereeing decisions this season, ignoring the fact that their last 4 points came after both opponents were questionably reduced to 10 men. The other thing that seems to be ignored is they released or would not pay proper wages to experienced players such as Sutton, Webster, etc, why? because they finally had to live within their means.
They are now truly a sorry excuse of a club who luckily don't make excuses!

HibbyAndy
19-12-2013, 06:32 PM
Spot on Brog..They used a hellevu lot of luck when they beat us at easter rd.We ****in battered them that night!!!

****in spawny barstewards

EK_Hibs
19-12-2013, 06:37 PM
I'm being told that the mood at Tynecastle has been positive since yesterday. Apparently there's been some 'good news' that has made BDO happy but nobody knows what it is. I know this is a somewhat pointless post by there we go. I'm trying to find out what it is.

Any word on this supposed 'good news' then?
Hard to imagine there'd be any good news with that lot this season.
Perhaps BDO have agreed a £15m fee with Barcelona for Jason Holt? ;)

Eyrie
19-12-2013, 07:09 PM

The non-playing staff will be paid on time this month?

Billy Whizz
19-12-2013, 07:12 PM
The non-playing staff will be paid on time this month?

The non paying staff will be actually paid

GreenCastle
19-12-2013, 07:37 PM
They are almost beyond parody! We don't like to make excuses & yet they've done nothing but that all season. We just need some luck, right enough they didn't get any against us! We've had some terrible refereeing decisions this season, ignoring the fact that their last 4 points came after both opponents were questionably reduced to 10 men. The other thing that seems to be ignored is they released or would not pay proper wages to experienced players such as Sutton, Webster, etc, why? because they finally had to live within their means.
They are now truly a sorry excuse of a club who luckily don't make excuses!

:top marks

Every day in the papers or on the radio there is something printed about Locke and co talking about small squad / injuries / no luck etc - then they claim no excuses! Completely contradicting themselves and they are the jammiest team around so they have had plenty of good will over the years - not given derby goal last season as just one example! :rolleyes:

Gus Fring
19-12-2013, 08:08 PM
Any word on this supposed 'good news' then?
Hard to imagine there'd be any good news with that lot this season.
Perhaps BDO have agreed a £15m fee with Barcelona for Jason Holt? ;)

I've heard nothing back yet. May be nothing. They might just be looking forward to Christmas.

Gus Fring
19-12-2013, 09:33 PM
Just been told apparently it's because their hospitality offers are selling much better than anticipated. They have one for New Years Eve and another for the first home game in 2014 and both are B.O.G.O.F.

green glory
19-12-2013, 09:43 PM
Just been told apparently it's because their hospitality offers are selling much better than anticipated. They have one for New Years Eve and another for the first home game in 2014 and both are B.O.G.O.F.

Word's got out they've got a new gas canister for the John Robertson suite.

Stewboy
19-12-2013, 09:51 PM

Oh well, that's then saved then

BH Hibs
19-12-2013, 09:59 PM
Wish they would BOGOF

greenginger
19-12-2013, 10:01 PM

May'be means they can collect their supervision fees.

GreenCastle
19-12-2013, 10:13 PM

One of the worst places you could ever be to start a new year :jamboak:

Some guy on -15pointsback said he bought 21 tickets then they reduced the prices - but he's proud to be giving money to the club.

These yams fans must be completely skint - they must have spent a fortune trying to save their club this year :shocked:

hibees 7062
19-12-2013, 11:03 PM
Wish they would BOGOF

They cant afford to :greengrin

kaimendhibs
19-12-2013, 11:50 PM
Word's got out they've got a new gas canister for the John Robertson suite.

Ha ha ha

Sent from my iphone

Geo_1875
20-12-2013, 05:44 AM
I've heard nothing back yet. May be nothing. They might just be looking forward to Christmas.

Probably heard Thomson's referee for the derby.

Craig_in_Prague
20-12-2013, 07:45 AM
One of the worst places you could ever be to start a new year :jamboak:

Some guy on -15pointsback said he bought 21 tickets then they reduced the prices - but he's proud to be giving money to the club.

These yams fans must be completely skint - they must have spent a fortune trying to save their club this year :shocked:

The really beautiful thing, could be they've spent everthing they've got and some..... then are liquidated & don't have a penny to get a new club going.

Maybe I'm wishing too hard, but 2014 could be a thing of beauty.

bighairyfaeleith
20-12-2013, 07:52 AM
The really beautiful thing, could be they've spent everthing they've got and some..... then are liquidated & don't have a penny to get a new club going.

Maybe I'm wishing too hard, but 2014 could be a thing of beauty.

Could it top 2013 though? I think this year has been pretty sweet, can't wait to see what 2014 brings.

Craig_in_Prague
20-12-2013, 08:11 AM
Could it top 2013 though? I think this year has been pretty sweet, can't wait to see what 2014 brings.

Hell yes.

Bulldozers moving in @ the PBS would be pleasing.

I am back in Edin early April, I can lend a hand if they need ? :)

Judas Iscariot
20-12-2013, 08:23 AM

Has it? Pumped twice from the worst hertz team in memory!

If we can beat them and beat them well on the 2nd, that'd be a decent start to 2014

jacomo
20-12-2013, 08:57 AM

If we can beat them and beat them well on the 2nd, that'd be a decent start to 2014

We've got to make amends for past disappoints, that's for sure. We also need to score a lot more goals. The New Years Derby would be a very good time to do that.

Gmack7
20-12-2013, 09:23 AM
I hear it works out to be £75PP
if i was there ( no flekin
Likely)they would be making a loss,4 course meal ( I know)match ticket, program and complimentary bar,I hope it's rammed

PapillonVert
20-12-2013, 01:03 PM

So, good news now equates to their hospitality being - in monetary terms - half-full. Things really must be bad.

Www1875hfc
20-12-2013, 01:28 PM
It just seems to mount up for the poor wee lambs huh ?

http://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hearts/hearts-duo-walking-a-suspension-tightrope-1-3240511

Pleasing. :greengrin

lord bunberry
20-12-2013, 01:33 PM

http://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hearts/hearts-duo-walking-a-suspension-tightrope-1-3240511

Why do they keep peddling this pish that they won't be able to field a team, they have an under 20 team that they can pick players from. The een is truly the worst newspaper for printing this garbage.

Ozyhibby
20-12-2013, 01:35 PM
If they are still in admin at the start of next season do they get another points deduction? And, if so, why did the Pars not get one this season?

Treadstone
20-12-2013, 01:37 PM
How will they ever replace Mark Ridgers ? His appearance total of none this season leaves a massive void.

Not just reeling off names for a sympathy vote are they ?

SQHib
20-12-2013, 01:41 PM
Why do they keep peddling this pish that they won't be able to field a team, they have an under 20 team that they can pick players from. The een is truly the worst newspaper for printing this garbage.

Yip looking at their full and u20 squads they've got close to 40 players ??

Col2
20-12-2013, 01:42 PM
Its absolutely brilliant. Poor wee yams. They are hurting SO much. Oh how the (not so) mighty have fallen, crashed and dying before our eyes.

I will call the biggest ever party at Col2 towers when the gates are shut for good.

Leithenhibby
20-12-2013, 01:44 PM

Hardly pumped, beaten by a bunsh of kids, yes, but not pumped......... :rolleyes:

bigwheel
20-12-2013, 01:45 PM

It's good to know that Karma does work :greengrin

weonlywon6-2
20-12-2013, 01:49 PM
Hell yes.

Bulldozers moving in @ the PBS would be pleasing.

I am back in Edin early April, I can lend a hand if they need ? :)

Can i join in or is it a private party !!

Dont know how to drive a bulldozer but sure i can learn

jacomo
20-12-2013, 01:52 PM
If they are still in admin at the start of next season do they get another points deduction? And, if so, why did the Pars not get one this season?

:agree:

The Pars agreed their CVA in the summer - it took ages to then get finalised but I guess that is why they didn't get a further deduction??

JeMeSouviens
20-12-2013, 01:52 PM

The old SFL didn't have that rule but I think the new SPFL does. Possibly the Pars were just the right side of the change?

monktonharp
20-12-2013, 02:01 PM
Billy Broon went tae toon, with his clothes in tatters, came back hame ,what a shame.....his club wont count. and that's what really matters

Deansy
20-12-2013, 02:03 PM
Probably heard Thomson's referee for the derby.

PLEASE tell me you're joking ??

'Two key Hearts players will walk a suspension tightrope'

Presumably that, too, is also the fault of the SPFL ??

Hibee87
20-12-2013, 02:15 PM

Presumably the start of next season starts as soon as the final whistle goes on the last day of this season? so if they are in admin come end of May they should surley be hit with the points deduction even if they come out of admin during the close season :confused: it worked that way in reverse hence why they didnt go down to the first for this season

Gus Fring
20-12-2013, 02:47 PM
Presumably the start of next season starts as soon as the final whistle goes on the last day of this season? so if they are in admin come end of May they should surley be hit with the points deduction even if they come out of admin during the close season :confused: it worked that way in reverse hence why they didnt go down to the first for this season

I believe the 1st of June is the official date with the 31st of May being the final day of this season.

jacomo
20-12-2013, 02:55 PM

Because its Banderson and he's either lazy, thick, Jambo-tainted or all three. Unbelievable a journo would write they would be "potentially unable to field a team" without a cursory bit of research into the size of their current squad.

AltheHibby
20-12-2013, 03:10 PM
Deansy,

Apparently it IS the SPFL's fault for giving them the wrong refs:

"Some of the bookings we’ve had have been pretty poor to be honest"

:rolleyes:

Gus Fring
20-12-2013, 03:12 PM
Because its Banderson and he's either lazy, thick, Jambo-tainted or all three. Unbelievable a journo would write they would be "potentially unable to field a team" without a cursory bit of research into the size of their current squad.

I believe they currently have 38 registered players that are eligible to play in SPFL matches.

They are

Aaron Scott
Adam King
Angus Beith
Billy King
Brad McKay
Callum Paterson
Callum Tapping
Dale Carrick
Danny Wilson
David Smith
Dylan McGowan
Elliot Ford
Gary Oliver
Greg Page
Iain Smith
Jack Hamilton
Jack Simpson
Jamie Hamill
Jamie MacDonald
Jamie Sneddon
Jamie Walker
Jason Holt
Jonni Turner
Jordan McGhee
Jordan Millar
Kai Wilson
Kevin McHattie
Leon Jones
Liam Gordon
Liam Smith
Mark Ridgers
Rhys Craigie
Robbie Buchanan
Ryan Stevenson
Sam Daniel
Sam Nicholson
Scott Robinson
Sean McKirdy

Hibby Kay-Yay
20-12-2013, 03:15 PM

I believe they currently have 38 registered players that are eligible to play in SPFL matches.

They are

Aaron Scott
Adam King
Angus Beith
Billy King
Brad McKay
Callum Paterson
Callum Tapping
Dale Carrick
Danny Wilson
David Smith
Dylan McGowan
Elliot Ford
Gary Oliver
Greg Page
Iain Smith
Jack Hamilton
Jack Simpson
Jamie Hamill
Jamie MacDonald
Jamie Sneddon
Jamie Walker
Jason Holt
Jonni Turner
Jordan McGhee
Jordan Millar
Kai Wilson
Kevin McHattie
Leon Jones
Liam Gordon
Liam Smith
Mark Ridgers
Rhys Craigie
Robbie Buchanan
Ryan Stevenson
Sam Daniel
Sam Nicholson
Scott Robinson
Sean McKirdy

Seem to have a thing for players named Jamie...sounds like Jammy though I guess

Wee Scottie Dug
20-12-2013, 03:21 PM
I believe the 1st of June is the official date with the 31st of May being the final day of this season.

SPFL rules indicate that it's 31/7 at the earliest

C42 states - the season shall not in any calendar year commence prior to 31 July in that year . . .

:rules:

Gus Fring
20-12-2013, 03:23 PM
SPFL rules indicate that it's 31/7 at the earliest

C42 states - the season shall not in any calendar year commence prior to 31 July in that year . . .

:rules:

That rule refers to fixtures IIRC. In terms of whether or not a club would be punished for being in admin I'm sure it's the 31st of May. That was the case this year anyway which is why Hearts weren't relegated.

Gus Fring
20-12-2013, 03:26 PM

For comparisons sake, Hibs have a squad of 46 excluding those who are out on loan.

Spike Mandela
20-12-2013, 03:27 PM
If it's a grey area you can rest assured the authorities will select the date which gives Hearts the best chance of avoiding sanction.

steviehibsleith
20-12-2013, 03:38 PM
Billy Brown made a statement to the Daily Record which I have quoted below. My question is what is meant by GROUND STAFF - as Bajillions has posted above the 3 players BB talks about are Sam Nicholson Adam King and Carrick. They are first team squad members all who have appeared for the first team is it just old school terminology for apprentices or are they paying wages to players stating they are groundstaff ? Or just the Yam way of pleading to let them sign players.

""Lads who have been involved are still part of the ground staff here, people like Sam Nicholson who played last week, Dale Carrick and boys like Adam King, who is very much in contention for Saturday"

Ozyhibby
20-12-2013, 03:46 PM
That rule refers to fixtures IIRC. In terms of whether or not a club would be punished for being in admin I'm sure it's the 31st of May. That was the case this year anyway which is why Hearts weren't relegated.

Anyone know how or why the Pars avoided a second point penalty?

Gus Fring
20-12-2013, 03:48 PM
Billy Brown made a statement to the Daily Record which I have quoted below. My question is what is meant by GROUND STAFF - as Bajillions has posted above the 3 players BB talks about are Sam Nicholson Adam King and Carrick. They are first team squad members all who have appeared for the first team is it just old school terminology for apprentices or are they paying wages to players stating they are groundstaff ? Or just the Yam way of pleading to let them sign players.

""Lads who have been involved are still part of the ground staff here, people like Sam Nicholson who played last week, Dale Carrick and boys like Adam King, who is very much in contention for Saturday"

Hearts refer to their U20 team as ground staff as they perform other duties as well as playing football. They clean boots, look after the pitches, set up training equipment, make tea and all that sort of stuff. I think that's technically what their Job is and what they are paid for, being registered as a player and playing for the U20's is just an extra thing. Someone will correct me if I'm wrong

steviehibsleith
20-12-2013, 03:53 PM
Hearts refer to their U20 team as ground staff as they perform other duties as well as playing football. They clean boots, look after the pitches, set up training equipment, make tea and all that sort of stuff. I think that's technically what their Job is and what they are paid for, being registered as a player and playing for the U20's is just an extra thing. Someone will correct me if I'm wrong

Thanks for answer,

So at the start of the season they were the best crop of youngsters in Scotland but now they are groundstaff :faf:

Gus Fring
20-12-2013, 03:56 PM

The rule only came into effect when the SPFL was formed. Dunfermline's admin would have been under the old rules.

tamig
20-12-2013, 03:56 PM

Think its old school terminology for apprentice/youth contract players. Boys who are probably on a couple of hundred a week.

#FromTheCapital
20-12-2013, 04:08 PM

Did they not sign a couple of players also? Maybe even on loan? Could be wrong but seem to remember them getting a couple players in.

Onion
20-12-2013, 04:14 PM

"Unable to field a team" is just garbage. What this mean is the SPFL/SFA better let us sign a few players in Jan or we'll just not play our games. Bit of brinkmanship going on here.

Fact is... the Yams have very little to lose now they know they are heading for relegation. They will happily try to disrupt the whole of the SPFL fixture list and matches in petty retaliation.

jacomo
20-12-2013, 04:17 PM
"Unable to field a team" is just garbage. What this mean is the SPFL/SFA better let us sign a few players in Jan or we'll just not play our games. Bit of brinkmanship going on here.

Fact is... the Yams have very little to lose now they know they are heading for relegation. They will happily try to disrupt the whole of the SPFL fixture list and matches in petty retaliation.

Must be a Big Team thing to do.

Gus Fring
20-12-2013, 04:34 PM

BDO won't be dumb enough to let that happen. They might get away with it for one match but if it happened continually they would be punished. Failure to fulfill fixtures is grounds for being expelled from the league. If a match is postponed as a result then the SPFL could order Hearts to pay any costs to their opponents. In the event of a home match that would be travel costs and in the event of an away match that could be a refund for every fan and costs.

The SPFL know how many players Hearts have and they know they aren't close to having a threadbare squad yet.

As I said before, I've been told the SPFL board is more than happy to let this play out in front of all the other clubs as a warning that they will not be wrapped in cotton wool should they choose to behave in a similar fashion.

HUTCHYHIBBY
20-12-2013, 04:52 PM
You've got to laugh at them moaning about refs when you see how many penalties they've had.

brog
20-12-2013, 05:01 PM

You're absolutely correct of course but as you say thats really no different from any other club other than in the number they have promoted to the 1st team. If you look at our website you'll see several players listed in U-20's, Jason Cumming is latest example, but his pic is now with main squad. We have several others listed as with main squad including Bradley Donaldson & Dean Horribine & I suspect, just like Yams they will only be on a few £££ a week. Injuries are only now catching up with Yams, we've had 3 first choice picks, Harris, McPake & Clancy virtually out all season with Nelson, Mullen, Maybury & Heffernan amongst others who have been injured.
Oldco doesn't do walking away, Yams don't make excuses!! :rolleyes:

PS, thanks for all your insightful posts.

Ronniekirk
20-12-2013, 07:30 PM
You've got to laugh at them moaning about refs when you see how many penalties they've had.
That's because they perfected the way to keep clean sheets in the league cup and got all those penalties to get them through they were happy to accept those Penalties but not the ones imposed for cheating But that's what cheats do continue to try cheating except it won't wash with Authorities so trying to get others like smith to do their dirty work for them

hibees 7062
20-12-2013, 07:41 PM
BDO won't be dumb enough to let that happen. They might get away with it for one match but if it happened continually they would be punished. Failure to fulfill fixtures is grounds for being expelled from the league. If a match is postponed as a result then the SPFL could order Hearts to pay any costs to their opponents. In the event of a home match that would be travel costs and in the event of an away match that could be a refund for every fan and costs.

The SPFL know how many players Hearts have and they know they aren't close to having a threadbare squad yet.

As I said before, I've been told the SPFL board is more than happy to let this play out in front of all the other clubs as a warning that they will not be wrapped in cotton wool should they choose to behave in a similar fashion.

They only need 7 players to start a game :rules:

Ceebs
20-12-2013, 07:43 PM
You're absolutely correct of course but as you say thats really no different from any other club other than in the number they have promoted to the 1st team. If you look at our website you'll see several players listed in U-20's, Jason Cumming is latest example, but his pic is now with main squad. We have several others listed as with main squad including Bradley Donaldson & Dean Horribine & I suspect, just like Yams they will only be on a few £££ a week. Injuries are only now catching up with Yams, we've had 3 first choice picks, Harris, McPake & Clancy virtually out all season with Nelson, Mullen, Maybury & Heffernan amongst others who have been injured.
Oldco doesn't do walking away, Yams don't make excuses!! :rolleyes:

PS, thanks for all your insightful posts.

:top marks

andrew70
20-12-2013, 08:16 PM
http://gu.com/p/3yd23/tw

I hope this link works - as I am on my mobile so sorry if not. Another Jambo blathering nonsense. Calling our finances in to question alongside those of Aberdeen and Killie!?

Hexham Hibee
20-12-2013, 08:23 PM
Good old Ewan Murray is at it again! Using his position as 'golf' correspondent for the Guardian he has written a piece which criticises the signing ban of his beloved Yams. He then has the audacity to say that "a glance at Hibs balance street hardly paints a picture of fiscal health".

Leave financial analysis to the paper's real business journalist from your paper Ewan and stop making a tit of yourself. The article is worth a read if only to confirm how poor a journalist he is.

I don't have a link but the modest Mr Murray has posted a link on his own twitter feed @mrewanmurray

CropleyWasGod
20-12-2013, 08:39 PM
Good old Ewan Murray is at it again! Using his position as 'golf' correspondent for the Guardian he has written a piece which criticises the signing ban of his beloved Yams. He then has the audacity to say that "a glance at Hibs balance street hardly paints a picture of fiscal health".

Leave financial analysis to the paper's real business journalist from your paper Ewan and stop making a tit of yourself. The article is worth a read if only to confirm how poor a journalist he is.

I don't have a link but the modest Mr Murray has posted a link on his own twitter feed @mrewanmurray

Let's face it, it could only be a glance. :rolleyes:

07hibee
20-12-2013, 09:11 PM

The Pars agreed their CVA in the summer - it took ages to then get finalised but I guess that is why they didn't get a further deduction??

Thought they did get a second points deduction?they went down 2seasons in a row ?
Edit sorry they went down legit the first time ,just realised

GoldenEagle
20-12-2013, 09:14 PM
http://gu.com/p/3yd23/tw

I hope this link works - as I am on my mobile so sorry if not. Another Jambo blathering nonsense. Calling our finances in to question alongside those of Aberdeen and Killie!?

I like reading this defeatist stuff from our now not so noisy neighbours

monktonharp
20-12-2013, 09:38 PM
he somehow manages to slide the Hibs situation, into either side of Killie and A/deen. this makes it look that he's not trying to get a sly dig at Hibs, only to point out that other clubs have to be very careful. what a lovable honest hardworking lad he is. fairly digs the dirt ,he does. to get the laydown, on Scottish football and send it out to the masses. we are so indebted.

TRC
21-12-2013, 12:56 AM
Was it not the case we lowered the debt and made 100000 pound profit I may be wrong and as I read what I'm writing seems odd, why not just put the 100000 pound in to reduce the debt further. I'm sure I read this however. also notice he says all football debts will be paid I have a question about the debts has every club received all ticket sales money that they were all due? I do find the term football debt amusing it's all football debt it was accrued running a football club!

Ozyhibby
21-12-2013, 01:49 AM
Was it not the case we lowered the debt and made 100000 pound profit I may be wrong and as I read what I'm writing seems odd, why not just put the 100000 pound in to reduce the debt further. I'm sure I read this however. also notice he says all football debts will be paid I have a question about the debts has every club received all ticket sales money that they were all due? I do find the term football debt amusing it's all football debt it was accrued running a football club!

The debt was lowered by £900k and we also made a £100k profit. Doesn't look like we have anything to worry about.

Greenworld
21-12-2013, 06:56 AM

Hibs a rock solid financially net debit is just over 5 million and
A player wage ratio of just 49percent .
The debit looks high at first glance but rember this is basically
Mortgages on the new stands. The payments for this a very manageable.
Hibs have I think only postd a loss once in the last 8 years.

Every other club would kill to be in hibs position with brand new
Facilities in place.:cb

Greenworld
21-12-2013, 07:02 AM

Andy74
21-12-2013, 07:07 AM

Fairly sure our balance sheet would show significant land assets compared to our debt position.

Numbers have never been a strong point for yams though.

BSEJVT
21-12-2013, 07:29 AM
Just a typically uninformed shallow yam playing to his own and frightened to do proper investigation as to the real situation as he wouldn't like what he saw.

As said before Debts are all long term mortgages being rapidly repaid.

No significant capital expenditure requirements and business mildly profitable over most accounting periods.

It's a calamity of biblical proportions. Not

weonlywon6-2
21-12-2013, 07:40 AM
They only need 7 players to start a game :rules:

Theres that number 7 again !

Aldo
21-12-2013, 07:46 AM
I have asked him on twitter why he hasn't reported the true reason they are in this start (or words to this effect).

Look forward to my non reply from him and the crap from others.

Another grade A roaster tbh.

Greenworld
21-12-2013, 07:53 AM
Fairly sure our balance sheet would show significant land assets compared to our debt position.

Numbers have never been a strong point for yams though.

Land is only valued when you go into Administration and
That takes us nicely back to the unclean

Andy74
21-12-2013, 07:55 AM
Land is only valued when you go into Administration and
That takes us nicely back to the unclean

You carry a value for the asset on your balance sheet though.

Jack
21-12-2013, 07:58 AM

Hibs have no football debt, never had it to pay.

Nor are Hibs having to abdicate a £30,500,000 debt through a CVA to charities, NHS, small businesses and all that stuff.

Nor a further abdication of £40,000,000 fleeced from Lithuanian peoples savings, pension funds etc..

Weststandwanab
21-12-2013, 08:35 AM
You carry a value for the asset on your balance sheet though. I suspect that was a tounge in cheek comment !

Hibs have no football debt, never had it to pay.

Nor are Hibs having to abdicate a £30,500,000 debt through a CVA to charities, NHS, small businesses and all that stuff.

Nor a further abdication of £40,000,000 fleeced from Lithuanian peoples savings, pension funds etc.. Precisely. http://www.hibs.net/images/smilies/thumbs%20up.gif

Hibs7
21-12-2013, 08:39 AM
I think it is time the tash came out and put these clowns in their place regarding Hibs financials.. But then again we do publish our yearly balance sheet .. Which any sensible person can see and understand ..so maybe not .. Just let them fantasize and continue to make utter goons of themselves going on about how financially unstable Hibs are.:greengrin

Hibercelona
21-12-2013, 08:51 AM
I think it is time the tash came out and put these clowns in their place regarding Hibs financials.. But then again we do publish our yearly balance sheet .. Which any sensible person can see and understand ..so maybe not .. Just let them fantasize and continue to make utter goons of themselves going on about how financially unstable Hibs are.:greengrin

The longer we allow them to fantasize, the longer they'll do absolutely nothing to try and save their club.

Let them dream.

Jack
21-12-2013, 08:52 AM

As the correspondent for the Guardian I think at least Hibs should drop him a line pointing out the inaccuracies and asking him, diplomatically, to refrain from commenting on such things in future.

The guardian has a readership that will have absolutely no desire to dig as far as our accounts. However by associating us with a club whose troubles are massive and well documented we will be tainted.

Golden Bear
21-12-2013, 08:52 AM

I used to like this guy as a golf correspondent and TV presenter ------------------- not now. The next time he is on Sky Sports then I feel a large gob heading in the direction of the TV screen would be most appropriate.

Just Alf
21-12-2013, 08:55 AM
To be fair he does stand up and be counted in the comments section, he even admits he got it wrong re our finances..... He's still a Yam roaster though!

Golden Bear
21-12-2013, 09:14 AM
To be fair he does stand up and be counted in the comments section, he even admits he got it wrong re our finances..... He's still a Yam roaster though!

But will he formally apologise in his next article?

Phil D. Rolls
21-12-2013, 09:26 AM
But will he formally apologise in his next article?

Surely the apology should be in proportion to the damage done? The only damage done has been to his credibility. He's manned up and admitted he got it wrong.

If anybody seriously thinks that an article in the Guardian will have any impact on Hibs, they need a reality check.

ELHibee
21-12-2013, 09:27 AM

Had a couple of pints with him and Graham Spiers in Inverness around the time of the Scottish Open last year and to be fair he's an alright guy and very realistic about the Yam woes. Plus he stood his round which is always good!

Golden Bear
21-12-2013, 09:39 AM
Surely the apology should be in proportion to the damage done? The only damage done has been to his credibility. He's manned up and admitted he got it wrong.

If anybody seriously thinks that an article in the Guardian will have any impact on Hibs, they need a reality check.

He's made a libelous statement against Hibs so I don't think it's too much to ask that he acknowledges his "error" within his next column. The "comments" section are very much a sideshow to the main article.

Phil D. Rolls
21-12-2013, 09:44 AM
He's made a libelous statement against Hibs so I don't think it's too much to ask that he acknowledges his "error" within his next column. The "comments" section are very much a sideshow to the main article.

What harm has been done?

Golden Bear
21-12-2013, 09:47 AM
What harm has been done?

Has he enhanced our reputation?

In these days of the Internet it's not only readers of the Guardian that will have read his article.

Thecat23
21-12-2013, 09:48 AM
What harm has been done?

He's done what every politician does.... LIES!

The boy is a ****er roaster of a man. Couldn't care less myself what the article says as he's a joke of a man.

cabbageandribs1875
21-12-2013, 09:55 AM

the yamboids are seething with jealousy :agree:

Onceinawhile
21-12-2013, 10:06 AM
He's done what every politician does.... LIES!

The boy is a ****er roaster of a man. Couldn't care less myself what the article says as he's a joke of a man.

He's not a politician, he's a journalist.

Phil D. Rolls
21-12-2013, 10:08 AM
Has he enhanced our reputation?

In these days of the Internet it's not only readers of the Guardian that will have read his article.

How will this affect Hibs, on and off the pitch?

shagpile
21-12-2013, 10:09 AM

Tough choice.

Thecat23
21-12-2013, 10:13 AM

Even worse :D

green day
21-12-2013, 10:22 AM
Murray is a class A tit. His responses in the comments section don't read as apologies for his lies.

He even tells us that hearts wages to turnover ratio was ok apart from one year.

If he is a real journo, how come people on that forum are better informed?

Reason is that he is a fan with typewriter.

Caversham Green
21-12-2013, 10:24 AM

He's hopelessly wrong in his claim about wages exceeding turnover in only one year as well. Staff costs exceeded turnover every single year between 2005 and 2012. Paid for with other people's money.