PDA

View Full Version : Yams Share Transfers Agreed/Cooling off period

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 [136] 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190

Bostonhibby
11-12-2013, 06:26 PM
As the delay's pile up it increases the chance of them starting their Championship campaign on -15 points.

Wow, do you think these delays will impact on the Champions league win as well? only it's already a bit overdue, and what with the megasuperhotelstadium not being built either there must be a couple of yams beginning to wonder if it wasn't all a big lie?

clerriehibs
11-12-2013, 06:27 PM
Only truly BIG teams could do thru an entire season in administration. ..another achievement for our gorgie chums...we truly are forever in their shadow. ..

:rolleyes:

None of us have been listening.

They don't claim to be a BIG team. They're a UBIG team.

S'completely different.

jacomo
11-12-2013, 06:33 PM
Wow, do you think these delays will impact on the Champions league win as well? only it's already a bit overdue, and what with the megasuperhotelstadium not being built either there must be a couple of yams beginning to wonder if it wasn't all a big lie?

The Yams won't be fooled by your cynical patter. All they need to do is close their eyes a little tighter, and BELIEVE a little harder... and all their dreams will come true.

Why, even as we speak, I bet there's a guy somewhere in the world who dreamed Famous Maroon dreams as a boy and is richer than Vlad and Craig Whyte combined, just waiting to put his cash in.

Coco Bryce
11-12-2013, 06:34 PM
Someone said to me today that you can only be in admin for a year then its the liquidiser. Is this true?

CropleyWasGod
11-12-2013, 06:35 PM
Someone said to me today that you can only be in admin for a year then its the liquidiser. Is this true?

No. :greengrin

It lasts as long as it lasts. I've brought up the Airdrie administration before, which lasted something like 9 years.

Craig_in_Prague
11-12-2013, 06:38 PM
What about the share certificates, been sent out yet?
it seems a long time ago already since strawberry baws, Allisbarry, was telling the world on a daily basis that Hearts were self sufficient then 'nearly' self sufficient. I think he went back n forth between the two.

Hows it looking now sir?

clerriehibs
11-12-2013, 06:41 PM
Stuart Bathgate ... what a yam d!ck .... http://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/spfl/hearts-fans-it-s-always-darkest-before-dawn-1-3218055

Tries to cheer the yams up by comparing today's mess with the 1980's mess, painting wallet mercer as a white knight in the process. Completely glosses over the fact that that cretinous twat was probably at the root of today's difficulties!

Dashing Bob S
11-12-2013, 06:51 PM
The Yams won't be fooled by your cynical patter. All they need to do is close their eyes a little tighter, and BELIEVE a little harder... and all their dreams will come true.

Why, even as we speak, I bet there's a guy somewhere in the world who dreamed Famous Maroon dreams as a boy and is richer than Vlad and Craig Whyte combined, just waiting to put his cash in.

I agree up to a point, but it's a risky strategy. If you tighten the eyelids too much, it locks in those silver tears of pride, the visible lack of which then only demotivates the fan base further.

Bostonhibby
11-12-2013, 06:55 PM

:agree: Perhaps you are right, maybe that guy who is hiding out in Russia with all the share money might come though for them, what's his name, Romanov or something like that?

jacomo
11-12-2013, 07:23 PM
Stuart Bathgate ... what a yam d!ck .... http://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/spfl/hearts-fans-it-s-always-darkest-before-dawn-1-3218055

Tries to cheer the yams up by comparing today's mess with the 1980's mess, painting wallet mercer as a white knight in the process. Completely glosses over the fact that that cretinous twat was probably at the root of today's difficulties!

Dear God. Just when you think journalistic standards at the EEN / Scotsman couldn't fall any further.

Where is the reporting in this? Where is the investigation of the facts or analysis of the situation? It's just wish-fulfillment typed into a computer and submitted as copy.

StevieC
11-12-2013, 07:46 PM

"They were relegated as a consequence, for the third time in four years"

That would require them to drop down 2 divisions .. which would have been nice, but sadly wasn't the case .. poor poor journalism :rolleyes:

Jack Hackett
11-12-2013, 07:50 PM
Dear God. Just when you think journalistic standards at the EEN / Scotsman couldn't fall any further.

Where is the reporting in this? Where is the investigation of the facts or analysis of the situation? It's just wish-fulfillment typed into a computer and submitted as copy.

This is the actual reporting

ANY Hearts supporter looking for consolation in the wake of Sunday’s 7-0 drubbing by Celtic (http://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/spfl/hearts-fans-it-s-always-darkest-before-dawn-1-3218055#) could be forgiven for believing their search would be long and futile. With a signing embargo currently in place and no prospect of an early exit from administration, there is no chance of reinforcing a desperately threadbare squad any time soon.
Out of the Scottish Cup and bottom of the Premiership, the Tynecastle team do not have a lot to look forward to in the second half of the season. Even the League Cup, in which they play Caley Thistle in February’s semi-finals, might be no more than a distraction from the battle against relegation.

The rest of it is just yam wet dreaming :jamboclow

brog
11-12-2013, 08:43 PM
"They were relegated as a consequence, for the third time in four years"

That would require them to drop down 2 divisions .. which would have been nice, but sadly wasn't the case .. poor poor journalism :rolleyes:

You're correct of course but Bathgate's error serves to remind us that in a 7 year period Yams were relegated 3 times, spent 4 seasons in tier 2 & came back up as runners up twice. They won't have that automatic luxury next season so an early return to the top league will be a real challenge.

Mikey
11-12-2013, 08:44 PM
You're correct of course but Bathgate's error serves to remind us that in a 7 year period Yams were relegated 3 times, spent 4 seasons in tier 2 & came back up as runners up twice. They won't have that automatic luxury next season so an early return to the top league will be a real challenge.

Especially if they kick off on -15 :agree:

Col2
11-12-2013, 09:02 PM
That the BEST case scenario for them!

Leithenhibby
11-12-2013, 09:03 PM

I can't believe what I have just read..... Words fail me :rolleyes:

Ronniekirk
11-12-2013, 09:05 PM
The only thing coming early for them is liquidation

Jonnyboy
11-12-2013, 09:09 PM
:agree: Changes his mind more often than he changes his underwear.

Like three times a year you mean?

Jim44
11-12-2013, 09:22 PM
I can't believe what I have just read..... Words fail me :rolleyes:

I remember reading that article after the Celtic match and couldn't believe his viewpoint........... how silly of me. Bathgate is the archetypical 'head in the sand' Jambo ostrich. His defence of them is laughable and cringeworthy and displays the desperation and selective ignorance of someone running out of hope and reality.

GreenLake
11-12-2013, 09:31 PM
I remember reading that article after the Celtic match and couldn't believe his viewpoint........... how silly of me. Bathgate is the archetypical 'head in the sand' Jambo ostrich. His defence of them is laughable and cringeworthy and displays the desperation and selective ignorance of someone running out of hope and reality.

Reading Bathgate is like reading chokeback in print. I'm not sure if his user ID is Le Shat or Geoff Akiltprick.

greenpaper55
11-12-2013, 09:42 PM
Nae wonder the hootsman is going to the dogs with this sort of drivel, never mind, this rag will probably disappear in the near future just like the yams.

CallumLaidlaw
11-12-2013, 09:49 PM

This bit is just like it has been lifter from kickback -

For a start, the scale of the loss has no practical effect: lose 1-0 or 7-0, either way you’re out of the Scottish Cup. And goal difference doesn’t come into it in knockout competitions, so if you are going to suffer a heavy loss, better not have it in the league.

lapsedhibee
11-12-2013, 10:10 PM
This bit is just like it has been lifter from kickback

For a start, the scale of the loss has no practical effect: lose 1-0 or 7-0, either way you’re out of the Scottish Cup. And goal difference doesn’t come into it in knockout competitions, so if you are going to suffer a heavy loss, better not have it in the league.

If you lose 1-0 we know you get stronger, because defeat makes you stronger. I forget though, in yamathematics does losing 7-0 make you seven times as strong, or one-seventh as strong, as losing 1-0? :dunno:

FranckSuzy
11-12-2013, 10:12 PM
This bit is just like it has been lifter from kickback -

If you lose 1-0 we know you get stronger, because defeat makes you stronger. I forget though, in yamathematics does losing 7-0 make you seven times as strong, or one-seventh as strong, as losing 1-0? :dunno:

Funny how they are dwelling on 1-5 then, isn't it? :rolleyes:

monktonharp
11-12-2013, 10:22 PM
Funny how they are dwelling on 1-5 then, isn't it? :rolleyes:it's all relevant Suze, depends on what angle you are coming from/how pissed in the pub etc from a gorgie point of view:wink:

FranckSuzy
11-12-2013, 10:31 PM
it's all relevant Suze, depends on what angle you are coming from/how pissed in the pub etc from a gorgie point of view:wink:

Or they only care about results against us IF they win :wink:

hibees 7062
11-12-2013, 10:44 PM
This sentence is one of the many reasons why this thread is a belter.

I do not believe this would appear on pleasecanweturntheclockback on the basis they don't understand long words like "adjectival" and, for that matter "but".

:greengrin

jacomo
11-12-2013, 11:09 PM

:thumbsup:

Good work twa cairpets, we have a new winner.

I shall refer to JKB as pleasecanweturntheclockback for the foreseeable future.

Titch
12-12-2013, 06:19 AM
Especially if they kick off on -15 :agree:

They won't get 45 points out of this season though or have u got the points deduction wrong??

#FromTheCapital
12-12-2013, 06:44 AM
They won't get 45 points out of this season though or have u got the points deduction wrong??

The ruling is -15 points or a third of last seasons total, whichever is highest. If hearts had went into admin last season like they should have, they would've been deducted 18 points.

I'm sure there was talk of the punishment being changed to automatic relegation, but haven't heard anything about that in a while.

clerriehibs
12-12-2013, 07:31 AM
Now that would be good. Muddling through the close season in admin. Start the next season on minus 15, play terribly, Get out of admin, gates tail off. Admin number two that summer.

and still people would say that they've got off free or are getting away with it.

That's because thus far, they have.

I don't know a single yam who doesn't reckon that "it was all worth it".

Until such time most of them are wailing that it WASN'T all worth it, they are getting away with it.

lapsedhibee
12-12-2013, 07:38 AM
That's because thus far, they have.

I don't know a single yam who doesn't reckon that "it was all worth it".

Until such time most of them are wailing that it WASN'T all worth it, they are getting away with it.

:bitchy: If they're still saying it was worth it when the padlocks are on The Pink Wongadome, will you still be saying they got away with it?

Mikey
12-12-2013, 07:42 AM
Hearts fans seem keen to get clarification from BDO and/or FOH regarding the Kaunas Regional Court ruling. But as we all know, they won't ask!

So let's do it for them :greengrin

Barry Anderson is in contact with both groups. Perhaps someone who has him on Twitter could give him a prod. It's two really simple questions.......

1. Did BDO know that the Kaunas Regional Court would block any sale of UKIO assets until the first quarter of 2014?

2. Does the delay cause them a problem?

Shouldn't take long to get the answers...............

JeMeSouviens
12-12-2013, 07:50 AM
The ruling is -15 points or a third of last seasons total, whichever is highest. If hearts had went into admin last season like they should have, they would've been deducted 18 points.

I'm sure there was talk of the punishment being changed to automatic relegation, but haven't heard anything about that in a while.

I think it changed again following the league merger to a straightforward -15 per season for an insolvency event or continuing insolvency event, -25 for a second, separate insolvency event within 5 years of the first one.

JeMeSouviens
12-12-2013, 07:54 AM
And goal difference doesn’t come into it in knockout competitions, so if you are going to suffer a heavy loss, better not have it in the league.

Like goal difference is going to come into it. :faf:

greenginger
12-12-2013, 08:07 AM
http://translate.google.co.uk/translate?hl=en&sl=lt&u=http://www.ub.lt/en&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dukio%2Bbankas%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26hs%3DENO%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:en-US:official

Another announcement From Ukio Bankas, the previous staff can't any more money until the new creditor committee is elected. And, there are more on going legal challenges re the ranking of the various creditors.

Keep it messy !

Coco Bryce
12-12-2013, 08:21 AM
I think it changed again following the league merger to a straightforward -15 per season for an insolvency event or continuing insolvency event, -25 for a second, separate insolvency event within 5 years of the first one.

Yes I was under the impression this was the case also, but as nobody seemed to mention on here, I just thought I must have dreamt it. :greengrin

Ozyhibby
12-12-2013, 08:39 AM
Accepted wisdom over on kickback is that this delay is only for Lithuanian based assets. Any chance that this could be correct?

Bostonhibby
12-12-2013, 08:44 AM
Hearts fans seem keen to get clarification from BDO and/or FOH regarding the Kaunas Regional Court ruling. But as we all know, they won't ask!

So let's do it for them :greengrin

Barry Anderson is in contact with both groups. Perhaps someone who has him on Twitter could give him a prod. It's two really simple questions.......

1. Did BDO know that the Kaunas Regional Court would block any sale of UKIO assets until the first quarter of 2014?

2. Does the delay cause them a problem?

Shouldn't take long to get the answers...............

1. Allisbarry responding on behalf of FOH/BDO - It was always a possibility but as we are allowed to ignore bad things we decided to ignore it, if we acknowledged the risk was a real one how would we have been able to justify appealing to fans for new funds?

When it hit the fan we expected the Kaunus courts to be persuaded to treat us as a big team should be treated, so taking into account our war record and the fact that we have our own memorial at haymarket along with a brass plate nailed outside our stadium, we were pretty confident that we could do the same. We also have Independent Ian and Lord George Foulkes doing the politics for us. After all if a UK MP and a member of the House of Lords were happy to bump their own tax payers surely two world political giants could pull off the same stunt here.

2. Allisbarry - these are not delays, they are opportunities for us to plan for the future - Rudi has been over at least twice.

greenginger
12-12-2013, 09:21 AM
http://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/news/crime/police-hunt-large-nosed-salon-robber-1-3229217

Sounds like Rudi is still about making up for lack of Yam wages. :greengrin

jacomo
12-12-2013, 09:22 AM
Accepted wisdom over on kickback is that this delay is only for Lithuanian based assets. Any chance that this could be correct?

Oh aye, that'll be the case. I'm sure the Lithuanian authorities will wave through disposal of foreign assets before they've had a chance to go through the books properly. :rolleyes:

Is that today's comfort blanket for the Yams?

brog
12-12-2013, 09:26 AM
I see they continue to perpetrate the myth that they only have 14 first team outfield players. I had a quick look at the excellent London Yams site & 17 different outfield players have started league games alone. They are following the standard dictum of if you tell a lie, make it a big one & keep repeating it! Mind you we've not heard too much from self-sufficient Southern for a while. They're shameless!

Ozyhibby
12-12-2013, 09:29 AM
Oh aye, that'll be the case. I'm sure the Lithuanian authorities will wave through disposal of foreign assets before they've had a chance to go through the books properly. :rolleyes:

Is that today's comfort blanket for the Yams?

Appears to be. They had one poster asking reasonable questions last night but they have shouted him down now and called him a Hobo a couple of times, he's now given up.
Someone else posted about it only being Lithuanian based assets and it was accepted right away as being correct.

green.and.white
12-12-2013, 09:35 AM
http://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/news/crime/police-hunt-large-nosed-salon-robber-1-3229217

:thumbsup::faf:

Bostonhibby
12-12-2013, 09:38 AM

Who knows, in their heads anything is possible.

This episode is a crime that has cost Lithuanian voters money as well as embarrassing their politicians more than once so I would expect them to be harder in their scrutiny and treatment of foreign based assets and criminals. That way the ordinary Lithuanian voter and victim at least have the illusion of tough action being taken.

Similarly if there is a prospect of any money coming back they would presumably have no problem hammering whoever or whatever the foreign based asset is since they are the ones who have had the benefit of the stolen money - in many cases they were the means by which the crimes were committed.

It might be that there is uncertainty in Lithuanian law about the treatment of foreign held assets but I doubt they would treat them any lighter than home based ones, doesn't make sense, if yamshares were to be treated differently why weren't they already unfrozen? Pie in the sky.

Mr White
12-12-2013, 09:39 AM

:tee hee:

Kojock
12-12-2013, 10:16 AM

And if we really need another reason to detest him, then here it is.

Peevemor
12-12-2013, 10:18 AM
Who knows, in their heads anything is possible.

This episode is a crime that has cost Lithuanian voters money as well as embarrassing their politicians more than once so I would expect them to be harder in their scrutiny and treatment of foreign based assets and criminals. That way the ordinary Lithuanian voter and victim at least have the illusion of tough action being taken.

Similarly if there is a prospect of any money coming back they would presumably have no problem hammering whoever or whatever the foreign based asset is since they are the ones who have had the benefit of the stolen money - in many cases they were the means by which the crimes were committed.

It might be that there is uncertainty in Lithuanian law about the treatment of foreign held assets but I doubt they would treat them any lighter than home based ones, doesn't make sense, if yamshares were to be treated differently why weren't they already unfrozen? Pie in the sky.

Exactly. UBIG have assets in various countries - whether they're in Scotland or the Balkans, they'll all be dealt with by the same people (who have yet to be appointed).

Gus Fring
12-12-2013, 10:54 AM

The wisdom is backed up by "The media haven't reported it" and "BDO/FOH haven't said anything about it" both of which are nonsense. The media didn't mention the frozen assets, in fact they actively ignored them and if BDO/FOH really thought this wasn't an issue, how hard would it be for either to release a statement saying "It's not a problem, lithuanian assets only"

Springbank
12-12-2013, 11:09 AM

I clicked that link and fell about laughing

Post of the Week!

Geo_1875
12-12-2013, 11:26 AM
And if we really need another reason to detest him, then here it is.

I pity the fool that tries to wind people up by doing the loser sign.......................and uses the wrong hand.

Leithenhibby
12-12-2013, 11:44 AM
I pity the fool that tries to wind people up by doing the loser sign.......................and uses the wrong hand.

10/10 :-)

Gus Fring
12-12-2013, 11:51 AM
A mate said to me once about Skacel that he's not a Hearts fan, he's a Hibs hater and I think he has a point. If you look at his career he's only ever used them to get himself into the shop window whilst taking an overinflated wage. He then does a runner at the first sign of any trouble and is incapable of performing anywhere else. Even when he was at Dundee United he was more interested in winding Hibs fans up than he was putting in a shift for them.

Hearts fans don't realise that for the vast majority of us 5-1 doesn't hurt anymore. It's the epitome of what their club achieved when they were at the height of their cheating powers. They cling to it because that's all they have left.

I'm proud that everything Hibs have ever achieved has been done honestly and in a fashion that shows sporting integrity. Hearts fans are never able to say that about their club.

They can claim they "wouldn't change it" and that's because if they did, they'd have nothing. On this side of Edinburgh we wouldn't swap the integrity of our club for a tainted Scottish Cup win.

GreenLake
12-12-2013, 12:02 PM
A mate said to me once about Skacel that he's not a Hearts fan, he's a Hibs hater and I think he has a point. If you look at his career he's only ever used them to get himself into the shop window whilst taking an overinflated wage. He then does a runner at the first sign of any trouble and is incapable of performing anywhere else. Even when he was at Dundee United he was more interested in winding Hibs fans up than he was putting in a shift for them.

Hearts fans don't realise that for the vast majority of us 5-1 doesn't hurt anymore. It's the epitome of what their club achieved when they were at the height of their cheating powers. They cling to it because that's all they have left.

I'm proud that everything Hibs have ever achieved has been done honestly and in a fashion that shows sporting integrity. Hearts fans are never able to say that about their club.

They can claim they "wouldn't change it" and that's because if they did, they'd have nothing. On this side of Edinburgh we wouldn't swap the integrity of our club for a tainted Scottish Cup win.

:top marks

MB62
12-12-2013, 01:05 PM
A wee question which hopefully you might be able to put some light on.

A CVA has been agreed in principle.
Say the offer from FOH is for £2.5m, from which BDO's fees are to be paid.
When does FOH take over paying BDO or does the money continue to be subtracted from the offer? say in 6 months - one years time or whenever.
If the later is the case, could it be possible that the £2.5m will be completely wiped out by BDO's fees and the Liths end up getting nowt, or worse still, if the money runs out totally, who pays BDO the difference

Gus Fring
12-12-2013, 01:13 PM

When does FOH take over paying BDO or does the money continue to be subtracted from the offer? say in 6 months - one years time or whenever.
If the later is the case, could it be possible that the £2.5m will be completely wiped out by BDO's fees and the Liths end up getting nowt, or worse still, if the money runs out totally, who pays BDO the difference

My understanding is that BDO's fees pre-CVA will be taken from the offer, BDO's fees post-CVA are to be taken from Hearts current cash flow.

hibees 7062
12-12-2013, 01:32 PM

:greengrin Eejit

JeMeSouviens
12-12-2013, 01:32 PM

One of the conditions attached to the agreement in principle was that BDO's fees post agreement can be taken direct from HMFC, excluding next year's STs. So that should limit the fees deducted from the sale to the fees that had accrued up to the agreement.

In general though, if BDO think there's any danger they won't get paid, the liquidiser will be out faster than you can say, "where did I put that valuation report for Tiny?" :wink:

hibees 7062
12-12-2013, 01:37 PM

:agree: :top marks

MB62
12-12-2013, 01:48 PM
My understanding is that BDO's fees pre-CVA will be taken from the offer, BDO's fees post-CVA are to be taken from Hearts current cash flow.

So the longer the CVA goes unconfirmed/signed and control handed over to FOH, the less money the Liths get from the £2.5m?
With it all being delayed again until the first quarter of next year, and then the time it takes for all the official paperwork and agreement, the Liths could really end up getting NOWT and FOH hand over their cash to BDO.

Gus Fring
12-12-2013, 02:05 PM
So the longer the CVA goes unconfirmed/signed and control handed over to FOH, the less money the Liths get from the £2.5m?
With it all being delayed again until the first quarter of next year, and then the time it takes for all the official paperwork and agreement, the Liths could really end up getting NOWT and FOH hand over their cash to BDO.

No, not really. Only the pre-CVA fees will be taken from the offer to buy the club and that's all locked in now. BDO will pay themselves from whatever Hearts have earned since the CVA was agreed.

brog
12-12-2013, 02:20 PM
No, not really. Only the pre-CVA fees will be taken from the offer to buy the club and that's all locked in now. BDO will pay themselves from whatever Hearts have earned since the CVA was agreed.

Its hard to remember now but I thought it was other way round. ie, any "profit" made by Yams while in admin, up to the time a CVA is agreed would be set off against BDO fees. The balance would come off the £2.5m offer. I have to say this struck me as a crazy deal for Ukio. Can anyone remember the post# with the CVA details on it?

MB62
12-12-2013, 02:31 PM

Thanks for that. So BDO will get nowt from the Yams then :greengrin

12-12-2013, 02:38 PM

Absolutely could not agree with this more. Skacel used every opportunity to wind up hibs fans and suck up to the hearts support by not constantly claiming his love for them but for constantly claiming his hatred for us. I've literally never seen a player so utterly obsessed with hibernian. Every photo he is giving it the 5-1 gesture or the loser gesture. Even with his 51 dundee utd jersey stunt just showed this pathetic loosers obsession with us. If I was a dundee utd fan I would have been extremely annoyed with this, as even though he was supposed to be a utd player he was still pulling out all the tops to suck up to the maroon mutants. Highly cringeworthy pathetic individual and it's hilarious how the hearts fans idolise this guy as some huge hearts hero, when as you say, he simply hates hibs more than he loves hearts.

When hearts supporters bring out the 5-1 comfort blanket it just shows they are hurting as this is the only thing left they have to hide behind and cling onto. It doesn't hurt me anymore. We have moved on from that day and got stronger as a club where as they have plummeted down the opposite way. Killled us as a club aye? hahaha aye ****ing right! The fans have not walked away in mass and deserted the club as hearts fans claimed would be the reaction after the final.

Phil D. Rolls
12-12-2013, 02:52 PM

I actually think Skacel only loves, or cares about Skacel. If anyone saw his grinning face in the stand, during Hearts getting grubbed 0-7, they'd be forgiven for thinking Rudi wasn't interested in the game.

I don't think he's the sharpest tool in the box, and is only interested in being the centre of attention. Any man with dignity would have been more humble about his role in the 5-1. Rudi was happy to be the centre of a love in.

I REALLY hope they break the last of their piggy banks to get him back.

12-12-2013, 02:54 PM
I actually think Skacel only loves, or cares about Skacel. If anyone saw his grinning face in the stand, during Hearts getting grubbed 0-7, they'd be forgiven for thinking Rudi wasn't interested in the game.

I don't think he's the sharpest tool in the box, and is only interested in being the centre of attention. Any man with dignity would have been more humble about his role in the 5-1. Rudi was happy to be the centre of a love in.

True point, loves himself and love how the maroon tramps scrabble at his feet bowing down to him like a god.

monktonharp
12-12-2013, 02:56 PM
the reaction of a huge section of Hibs fans at the last cup final, for the last 10 minutes in full voice, says a lot for me. those fans were determined to tell anyone, we were by no means about to desert our club in thousands, as some of our neighbours once thought.

hibees 7062
12-12-2013, 02:57 PM

Can we get that photo on here ?

Gus Fring
12-12-2013, 03:01 PM

His career is over IMO. He's been unemployed since the end of last season. Hearts fans will tell you it's because he's waiting to rejoin them but every one knows it's because he can't get a contract anywhere else, certainly not paying what Hearts were paying him. Sitting in the stands laughing when they are getting pumped and pulling pints behind bars are about his level now. Maybe he can get a job as a barman?

Phil D. Rolls
12-12-2013, 03:01 PM
Can we get that photo on here ?

:hmmm:

It was a cut away in the TV coverage, round about the sixth goal, if anybody can bear to look for it. Massive smile on his coupon, I think he was saying to the Yam Fud next to him, "jeez, I could walk into this team".

hibees 7062
12-12-2013, 03:05 PM
His career is over IMO. He's been unemployed since the end of last season. Hearts fans will tell you it's because he's waiting to rejoin them but every one knows it's because he can't get a contract anywhere else, certainly not paying what Hearts were paying him. Sitting in the stands laughing when they are getting pumped and pulling pints behind bars are about his level now. Maybe he can get a job as a barman?

Or sell pies for them wi number 51 on his hat , imagine the queue. :loser: Wi the right hand :greengrin

12-12-2013, 03:07 PM

He never has and never will make it at anywhere else, hearts fans love to give it the big un about how he's some superstar but the reality is that he's pish. We made him look a hell of a lot better than he was cause we were pish ourselves when he played for them.

Better than Griffith they claimed? hahahahahahaha oh please don't make me laugh! He couldn't lace sparkys boots! And as for the absolutely hilarious claims that hes better than Sauzee and Latapy were, well does that not just sum up the level of utter delusion that lot have!

hibees 7062
12-12-2013, 03:07 PM
:hmmm:

It was a cut away in the TV coverage, round about the sixth goal, if anybody can bear to look for it. Massive smile on his coupon, I think he was saying to the Yam Fud next to him, "jeez, I could walk into this team".

Was he not laughing mate ?

hibees 7062
12-12-2013, 03:16 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQ5OnhhVLF0&feature=player_detailpage

10.41 Minutes in , some hero :fibber:

clerriehibs
12-12-2013, 03:28 PM
:bitchy: If they're still saying it was worth it when the padlocks are on The Pink Wongadome, will you still be saying they got away with it?

Should that happen, the majority of yams wouldn't be saying it was all worth it - and so I'd be happy that they'd been punished enough.

For now, most yams are saying it was all worth it - so they haven't been punished enough.

Deansy
12-12-2013, 03:35 PM
Ah Skacel - loves the Muppets so much he signed for Dundee United !!. And when he does come back to help them in their ever-so-desperate 'Hour of need' - it's on condition they pay for his flights, accommodation, expenses etc. Out of all their numerous mercenaries, HE epitomises everything about their 30+ year love-in with 'Finance Football - Rotten to the core !!

jacomo
12-12-2013, 03:37 PM
I find it hard to get worked up about Rudi Skacel, I really do. Couldn't care less what his opinion is about anything.

And this thread is drifting off course now... a bit like the Hearts rescue plan.

Do anyone think the EEN realise their own complicity in all this? I mean, getting Yams to understand the situation is hard enough, but it's made harder when the local newspaper appoints itself as cheerleader for whoever is in charge at the time and fails to ask any hard questions.

Now they are championing FoH and printing Stuart Bathgate's fantasy land nonsense, there is a complacency setting in where the fans assume all will be ok.

jacomo
12-12-2013, 03:38 PM
Should that happen, the majority of yams wouldn't be saying it was all worth it - and so I'd be happy that they'd been punished enough.

For now, most yams are saying it was all worth it - so they haven't been punished enough.

The pain hasn't really started yet... relegation will bring a whole new world of misery.

Dibben
12-12-2013, 03:41 PM
Aye, he's a looker...

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/12/13/bynyjaty.jpg

hibby rae
12-12-2013, 03:46 PM
I find it hard to get worked up about Rudi Skacel, I really do. Couldn't care less what his opinion is about anything.

And this thread is drifting off course now... a bit like the Hearts rescue plan.

Do anyone think the EEN realise their own complicity in all this? I mean, getting Yams to understand the situation is hard enough, but it's made harder when the local newspaper appoints itself as cheerleader for whoever is in charge at the time and fails to ask any hard questions.

Now they are championing FoH and printing Stuart Bathgate's fantasy land nonsense, there is a complacency setting in where the fans assume all will be ok.

I give you, from today's EEN comments section:

http://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hearts/hearts-won-t-be-ordered-to-sell-but-bids-are-expected-1-3226882

RUDOLF 5 1

12:40 AM on 12/12/2013

I dont usually reply to fantasists but yeah i have to put you straight.
Hearts will be debt free WHEN FOH take over after THEY pay the footballing debts..you know very little but talk alot you truely are a numpty

keep wishing for worst case scenario

as i have said countless times i pity your lot.

HHGH

:blah:

GreenLake
12-12-2013, 03:46 PM

It is common to use the reverse loser sign so that it looks correct in the rear view mirror of the car which beat his Skoda in a race from the lights.

Stevie Reid
12-12-2013, 03:47 PM
Aye, he's a looker...

jacomo
12-12-2013, 03:54 PM
I give you, from today's EEN comments section:

http://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hearts/hearts-won-t-be-ordered-to-sell-but-bids-are-expected-1-3226882

RUDOLF 5 1

12:40 AM on 12/12/2013

I dont usually reply to fantasists but yeah i have to put you straight.
Hearts will be debt free WHEN FOH take over after THEY pay the footballing debts..you know very little but talk alot you truely are a numpty

keep wishing for worst case scenario

as i have said countless times i pity your lot.

HHGH

:blah:

The comments on the EEN site must be from schoolkids.

Pleasecanwewindtheclockback is populated by schoolkids, bedroom-dwelling nerds and Hibbys in disguise. I get all that.

What I don't understand is where the decent Jambos have gone? I mean, maroon or not, most of them grew up in this cultured city and so it's possible there are at least a few left who hold down decent jobs and are socially capable. Are they not embarrassed by the Yammish way their fellow fans behave? Do they not express concerns about the very real jeopardy their club is in?

Jack
12-12-2013, 04:06 PM
BDO fees as I understood them to be.

Fees upto the CVA were to be taken from the operating profits during the administration, the balance being met from the CVA payment.

Fees after the CVA to be covered as current running costs.

Ozyhibby
12-12-2013, 04:31 PM

Fees upto the CVA were to be taken from the operating profits during the administration, the balance being met from the CVA payment.

That was my understanding of the situation. That quite a drain on their finances month to month. These guys are not cheap.

Gus Fring
12-12-2013, 04:33 PM
Aye, he's a looker...

He looks absolutely gutted at that score line doesn't he? Lord of the Roasters

Craig_in_Prague
12-12-2013, 04:40 PM

from the camera at that point, it looked like he asked how long to go and was laughing at how many it could be, that's what it seemed anyway.

Still, let them cream themselves over someone that is part of the reason they are going kaboom.

Treadstone
12-12-2013, 04:51 PM

I think he will roll up as manager in 3-4 years. If they get through this to the extent that FoH have their nine man board/cardigan wearing commitee it will be the topic of discussion after every loss.

At a price, its what drives him.

Gus Fring
12-12-2013, 04:51 PM
Also, how ridiculous is Liam Mcleods commentary when he's talking about him? Sounds like he's having a wee tug the whole time he's on screen

hibby rae
12-12-2013, 05:00 PM
The comments on the EEN site must be from schoolkids.

Pleasecanwewindtheclockback is populated by schoolkids, bedroom-dwelling nerds and Hibbys in disguise. I get all that.

What I don't understand is where the decent Jambos have gone? I mean, maroon or not, most of them grew up in this cultured city and so it's possible there are at least a few left who hold down decent jobs and are socially capable. Are they not embarrassed by the Yammish way their fellow fans behave? Do they not express concerns about the very real jeopardy their club is in?

My mates who are Yams hate it, they've said themselves that it's just full of morons. They also appreciate the **** they're in as they aren't as cocky as they used to be!

Mr White
12-12-2013, 05:01 PM
Also, how ridiculous is Liam Mcleod?

Ftfy

Mikey
12-12-2013, 05:02 PM
Getting back on topic......

A smaller area of land, with planning permission for 160 houses, is up for sale at £40m.................

http://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/news/end-of-the-line-former-tram-depot-up-for-sale-1-3230392

And Hearts want Lithuania to accept £2.5m.

:ostrich:

Hibbyradge
12-12-2013, 05:07 PM

A smaller area of land, with planning permission for 160 houses, is up for sale at £40m.................

http://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/news/end-of-the-line-former-tram-depot-up-for-sale-1-3230392

That works out at £250k per house.

New builds near me have been going for nearly 3 times that!

A tidy, and easy, profit to be made. :agree:

Deansy
12-12-2013, 05:07 PM
Aye, he's a looker...

THAT is a very creepy, evil photo - it's like he's just decided on whatever young boy/girl he's been offered !!!

GRANTON_HIBS
12-12-2013, 05:21 PM

You have to ask if the Lithuania Administrators have even bothered to check if the laughable offer from FOH is indeed the best deal they can get, or if somebody in Edinburgh is lying their ass off to them. :confused:

Weststandwanab
12-12-2013, 05:22 PM

:ostrich: Can someone send this to Bryan Jackson and the Lithuanian Administrators please ?

Gus Fring
12-12-2013, 05:25 PM
THAT is a very creepy, evil photo - it's like he's just decided on whatever young boy/girl he's been offered !!!

http://i.imgur.com/ructFND.jpg

Mikey
12-12-2013, 05:26 PM
Can someone send this to Bryan Jackson and the Lithuanian Administrators please ?

Dear Bryan,

Did you know you can secure around £40m for the creditors you're supposed to be representing? Probably more as the piece of land you have is 25% bigger than shrubhill.................

I'm_cabbaged
12-12-2013, 05:32 PM

Have they not already accepted it?

cabbageandribs1875
12-12-2013, 05:35 PM
where's the poster known as sydney nowadays :confused: thought he was sending 45432190712 letters to the lithuanian authorities

hibees 7062
12-12-2013, 05:40 PM

Can we send that to someone in Lith Mickey ?

hibees 7062
12-12-2013, 05:42 PM
Freaky looking grunt!! What surprises me is how many of the gimps who have named their dogs or sons after him, or does it???

Same thing :greengrin

hibees 7062
12-12-2013, 05:45 PM
You have to ask if the Lithuania Administrators have even bothered to check if the laughable offer from FOH is indeed the best deal they can get, or if somebody in Edinburgh is lying their ass off to them. :confused:

This is exactly what i was thinking , telling them it wont be possible to build on it etc

clerriehibs
12-12-2013, 05:54 PM
Can someone send this to Bryan Jackson and the Lithuanian Administrators please ?

Jackson knows, hence the reason the valuation was suppressed in the report for the CVA vote. For whatever reason (I assume because it won't affect his bottom line), he's concentrating too much on saving the football club as opposed to best deal for the creditors.

Weststandwanab
12-12-2013, 06:06 PM
Dear Bryan,

Did you know you can secure around £40m for the creditors you're supposed to be representing? Probably more as the piece of land you have is 25% bigger than shrubhill................. Great, thank you. Do you know if BJ reads your posts

where's the poster known as sydney nowadays :confused: thought he was sending 45432190712 letters to the lithuanian authorities I think the PC brigade chased him which is a shame as he was moderately entertaining at times.

Gus Fring
12-12-2013, 06:09 PM
Jackson knows, hence the reason the valuation was suppressed in the report for the CVA vote. For whatever reason (I assume because it won't affect his bottom line), he's concentrating too much on saving the football club as opposed to best deal for the creditors.

He'll want future business. Getting Hearts out of Admin and into the hands of the fans is a great advertisement.

I'm_cabbaged
12-12-2013, 06:22 PM
Have they not already accepted it?

Well?

greenginger
12-12-2013, 06:29 PM
The £ 40 million mentioned in the EEN article will be the overall value of the development once the houses are constructed. Land only I would guess between £ 5 - 6 million. I might give DTZ a call tomorrow and see if I can get an idea on what they expect to achieve from the sale.

Onion
12-12-2013, 06:31 PM

Liths are getting ripped off AGAIN. Prob is Jackson has to live in the Uk after this deal is done and the Yams know where he lives :wink:

SmashinGlass
12-12-2013, 06:43 PM

I hate to break it to you, but it's standard practice in any insolvency (not just this one) to hold back asset valuations when bids are invited from interested parties. It's up to them to make an offer, not for the IP to offer the sale. Asset valuations are disclosed to purchasers only once confidentiality agreements are in place.

HibbyAndy
12-12-2013, 06:44 PM
They no deid yet?

hibs0666
12-12-2013, 06:52 PM
I hate to break it to you, but it's standard practice in any insolvency (not just this one) to hold back asset valuations when bids are invited from interested parties. It's up to them to make an offer, not for the IP to offer the sale. Asset valuations are disclosed to purchasers only once confidentiality agreements are in place.

Might be standard practice, doesn't make it good practice

greenginger
12-12-2013, 06:52 PM
Read the details for the Shrubhill site on the DTZ web site.

Apart from the 160 houses there is over 12,000 sq. ft of retail space that the EEN does not mention.

Additionally, the site is being sold by Frasers Hamilton Shrubhill Ltd ( in administration ) not the Unite Union as per the EEN.

I think I had better check today is Thursday as I got that info from the paper. :greengrin

Weststandwanab
12-12-2013, 06:54 PM
I hate to break it to you, but it's standard practice in any insolvency (not just this one) to hold back asset valuations when bids are invited from interested parties. It's up to them to make an offer, not for the IP to offer the sale. Asset valuations are disclosed to purchasers only once confidentiality agreements are in place. If they had any brains they would get the assets valued independently.

Springbank
12-12-2013, 07:06 PM

Apart from the 160 houses there is over 12,000 sq. ft of retail space that the EEN does not mention.

Additionally, the site is being sold by Frasers Hamilton Shrubhill Ltd ( in administration ) not the Unite Union as per the EEN.

I think I had better check today is Thursday as I got that info from the paper. :greengrin

Correct, Unite own the derelict building (selling it for student housing) which is a pretty small land take.
The vast majority of the land at Shrub Hill is the part being sold by DTZ.
It also includes listed buidings (the old tram sheds & the chimney) and its previous industrial use means decontamination work will be needed (so all in all, not dissimilar circumstances from Tynecastle).
Posters above are correct - it's a £40m project but the land would be c.10%-15% of that I would guess (unless a bidding war gets underway)

I know Hearts have a good track record in all sorts of wars, but even they should consider £2.5m for Tynecastle as one of their best smash and grab victories if the Liths accept that - it is worth a lot more for housing land

Jonnyboy
12-12-2013, 07:07 PM
Was he not laughing mate ?

Hard to say as his mouth lives in the shadow of his nose

Aldo
12-12-2013, 07:18 PM
Aye, he's a looker...

Aye he sure is. He looks (and is) like a complete and utter ****ing yam tosser

SuperAllyMcleod
12-12-2013, 07:20 PM

I like your logic, works for me.

hibees 7062
12-12-2013, 07:42 PM
Well?

SmashinGlass
12-12-2013, 07:43 PM
Might be standard practice, doesn't make it good practice

If they had any brains they would get the assets valued independently.

I agree with both of these sentiments.

hibees 7062
12-12-2013, 07:50 PM
Hard to say as his mouth lives in the shadow of his nose

His burd
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v287/dwaneiel/Random/1316706961_9.jpg

theonlywayisup
12-12-2013, 08:03 PM
his burd
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v287/dwaneiel/random/1316706961_9.jpg

omg

Stevie Reid
12-12-2013, 08:06 PM
His burd

Is that not Ross Noble?

HibbyAndy
12-12-2013, 08:07 PM
His burd

Is that real?!

hibees 7062
12-12-2013, 08:10 PM
Is that real?!

:agree:

HibbyAndy
12-12-2013, 08:12 PM
:agree:

:hilarious

Deary deary me.

GreenLake
12-12-2013, 08:16 PM
How much would an independent valuation cost?

hibees 7062
12-12-2013, 08:24 PM
:hilarious

Deary deary me.

Imagine how he feels :greengrin

CropleyWasGod
12-12-2013, 09:00 PM

...which is his primary duty.

CropleyWasGod
12-12-2013, 09:29 PM
Liths are getting ripped off AGAIN. Prob is Jackson has to live in the Uk after this deal is done and the Yams know where he lives :wink:

If they are daft enough to accept a low offer without doing their own diligence, they deserve to get ripped off.

clerriehibs
12-12-2013, 09:47 PM
...which is his primary duty.

Have you not previously said a balance has to be struck?

CropleyWasGod
12-12-2013, 09:53 PM
Have you not previously said a balance has to be struck?

They have struck the balance, in that they have set out a plan to rescue the company as a going concern, whilst satisfying the creditor (singular).

The creditor accepted that plan, so if there is any "blame" to be apportioned here, it should be against them rather than the administrator.

clerriehibs
12-12-2013, 10:00 PM
They have struck the balance, in that they have set out a plan to rescue the company as a going concern, whilst satisfying the creditor (singular).

The creditor accepted that plan, so if there is any "blame" to be apportioned here, it should be against them rather than the administrator.

In what way is hiding the true value of the assets of a company in admin acting in the interests of the creditor, regardless of whether that is 'normal' practice?

CropleyWasGod
12-12-2013, 10:06 PM
In what way is hiding the true value of the assets of a company in admin acting in the interests of the creditor, regardless of whether that is 'normal' practice?

It's almost irrelevant whether the "true value" (whatever that is) is disclosed.

The creditor should be looking after its own interests, and establishing a value independently of the administrator. If they have, that will have driven their attitude to the CVA. If they haven't, and they have relied on what BDO have told them, then hell mend them.

Ronniekirk
12-12-2013, 10:13 PM
Is that real?!
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder Beauty is only skin deep But beware when plastic Surgery goes wrong you canne go back

Ronniekirk
12-12-2013, 10:32 PM
They no deid yet?
Na The Golden Generation are too good to Break Up and they dinnae need the money as they are self sufficient till March .once they have fleeced the deluded yams yet again over x mass. Bet the staff who were made redundant are thinking am glad I got shot o these cheats . but they continue to get away with it Due Diligence seems to be a phrase the new governing body like to spout but appear to have no way of enforcing I it This whole saga that is going largely unreported except o hibs . Net is embarrassing Scottish football but there is a willingness to let cheats find ways to manipulate the situation and try and take the moral high ground which is obscene and wholly unjust. But then the whole Banking Collapse was the same and look how reluctant governments are to interfere in business matters . It's no wonder the Romanov s and Craig Whytes of this World just keep doing the same thing and think they are above Natural Justice Maybe Romanov has hooked up with Lord Lucan

greenginger
12-12-2013, 11:18 PM
It's almost irrelevant whether the "true value" (whatever that is) is disclosed.

The creditor should be looking after its own interests, and establishing a value independently of the administrator. If they have, that will have driven their attitude to the CVA. If they haven't, and they have relied on what BDO have told them, then hell mend them.

It would seem from the latest news from the Lithuanian Courts that the Ukio Bankas creditors do not have a creditors committee any more.

Did the previous committee sanction the acceptance of the £ 2.5 million for the security, or did the Ukio admin. act without instruction in the CVA vote?

monktonharp
12-12-2013, 11:23 PM
His burd
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v287/dwaneiel/Random/1316706961_9.jpgthat is not real! cannae be. the eyes are far too close together, for a start!:greengrin

monktonharp
12-12-2013, 11:35 PM
It would seem from the latest news from the Lithuanian Courts that the Ukio Bankas creditors do not have a creditors committee any more.

Did the previous committee sanction the acceptance of the £ 2.5 million for the security, or did the Ukio admin. act without instruction in the CVA vote?
At this moment, do remember.......it is only a Provisional acceptance:wink: the Provos have the upper hand :wink:

monktonharp
12-12-2013, 11:40 PM
Is that real?!
I will always go with the auld family format( my wife's auld Auntie Aggie) for every Jock, there's a Jenny. :greengrin

Hibbyradge
12-12-2013, 11:42 PM
:rolleyes:

None of us have been listening.

They don't claim to be a BIG team. They're a UBIG team.

S'completely different.

Good one!

:thumbsup:

hibees 7062
12-12-2013, 11:55 PM
I will always go with the auld family format( my wife's auld Auntie Aggie) for every Jock, there's a Jenny. :greengrin

For every Andy theres an Aggie :greengrin

Hank Schrader
13-12-2013, 06:29 AM
His burd

She could flick ducks out of a pond with that honk!

Pete
13-12-2013, 07:01 AM
Is that real?!

It's real because she has an iPad.

Sorry Rudi.

Ronniekirk
13-12-2013, 07:02 AM
She could flick ducks out of a pond with that honk!
Nae Zits wonder what her secret is If anyone Nose let me know

Hibrandenburg
13-12-2013, 07:21 AM
His burd

I'm all for seeing photos on here of girls with big hooters but we need to talk semantics first.

Ronniekirk
13-12-2013, 07:26 AM
I'm all for seeing photos on here of girls with big hooters but we need to talk semantics first.
Don't think Semantic is her name:rolleyes: but with a nose like that who nose what her name is Amy suggestions ?

Weststandwanab
13-12-2013, 08:20 AM

I think I had better check today is Thursday as I got that info from the paper. :greengrin The usual standard of the EEN !

Is that not Ross Noble? That is a bit harsh................ on Ross

How much would an independent valuation cost? Buttons compared to what may be gained from exercise.

In what way is hiding the true value of the assets of a company in admin acting in the interests of the creditor, regardless of whether that is 'normal' practice? Ohhh now that is a good question.

I'm all for seeing photos on here of girls with big hooters but we need to talk semantics first. Surely you mean hooter the singular !

Hibrandenburg
13-12-2013, 08:43 AM
The usual standard of the EEN !

That is a bit harsh................ on Ross

Buttons compared to what may be gained from exercise.

Ohhh now that is a good question.

Surely you mean hooter the singular !

Girls with big hooter? Sounds silly.

lapsedhibee
13-12-2013, 08:50 AM
Girls with big hooter? Sounds silly.

Tell that to an Amazonian woman archer's face!

jacomo
13-12-2013, 09:36 AM

BDO were appointed by the Lithuanian administrators were they not?

Therefore, they should know the valuation, and FoH is the interested party who makes the bid.

The bigger issue perhaps is that no other interested parties have gone public with a bid for Tynecastle as a development site, although it's understandable that developers wouldn't want to be seen as being responsible for making Hearts homeless. They may surface if they go to liquidation though.

brog
13-12-2013, 09:51 AM

Yep, pretty much what I said below.

Its hard to remember now but I thought it was other way round. ie, any "profit" made by Yams while in admin, up to the time a CVA is agreed would be set off against BDO fees. The balance would come off the £2.5m offer. I have to say this struck me as a crazy deal for Ukio. Can anyone remember the post# with the CVA details on it?

greenginger
13-12-2013, 04:42 PM
http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&hl=en&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dukio%2Bbankas%2B15min%26client%3Dfire fox-a%26hs%3DZus%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:en-US:official&rurl=translate.google.co.uk&sl=lt&u=http://www.15min.lt/naujiena/aktualu/nusikaltimaiirnelaimes/vladimiras-romanovas-nori-prisiteisti-zala-is-lietuvos-banko-taciau-nesiteike-atvykti-i-posedi-59-392108&usg=ALkJrhiXify6VoVz7OokEYOFZuJQ64YN-A

Poor Vlad, he has had his case for suing the Lithuanian State for damaging his bank thrown out without any evidence being examined.

Don't take it, Vlad, launch an appeal ! :greengrin

Sanger
13-12-2013, 06:22 PM

Clearly the Liths know the value of the land. But they are not holding Hearts responsible for Romanov's £70 million of losses attributed through his activities in Gorgie. They are going after whatever they can salvage/ track down from what he has absconded with. If on the way way they can pick up any money from the parties he has used in his £300 million blow out then that is a bonus - £2.5 million in Hearts case. The liquidation game is over. All we can do now is see them languish cAsh strapped in the lower leagues for several years. Not a bad consolation prize.

lapsedhibee
13-12-2013, 06:58 PM
Clearly the Liths know the value of the land. But they are not holding Hearts responsible for Romanov's £70 million of losses attributed through his activities in Gorgie. They are going after whatever they can salvage/ track down from what he has absconded with. If on the way way they can pick up any money from the parties he has used in his £300 million blow out then that is a bonus - £2.5 million in Hearts case. The liquidation game is over. All we can do now is see them languish cAsh strapped in the lower leagues for several years. Not a bad consolation prize.

:confused: If as you claim they are going after whatever they can salvage/track down, and if on the way they can pick up any money from the parties Romanov has used, then it will be more than £2.5m in Hearts case (basket), since the value of the land on which the Wongadome (Pink) stands is more than £2.5m.

Coco Bryce
13-12-2013, 07:03 PM

Is this official now...tell me noooo :rolleyes:

Gus Fring
13-12-2013, 07:11 PM
Is this official now...tell me noooo :rolleyes:

No it isn't. Hearts are still in Admin and will be for the foreseeable future, if they run out of money before a CVA can be completed then BDO will be left with no choice but to liquidate.

bingo70
13-12-2013, 07:11 PM
Not sure if it's been covered yet but i noticed Dunfermline officially came out of administration today, when was there CVA agreed in principle again?

Gus Fring
13-12-2013, 07:12 PM
Not sure if it's been covered yet but i noticed Dunfermline officially came out of administration today, when was there CVA agreed in principle again?

End of July.

bingo70
13-12-2013, 07:16 PM
End of July.

So around 4 and a half months for a club with circumstances much simpler than Hearts to come out of admin, you've got to assume in Hearts case then it's extremely unlikely they'll be out of admin by the end of the season.

I take it that means they'll almost definately be starting next season on -15 points then?

Coco Bryce
13-12-2013, 07:20 PM
No it isn't. Hearts are still in Admin and will be for the foreseeable future, if they run out of money before a CVA can be completed then BDO will be left with no choice but to liquidate.

Phew :thumbsup:

bingo70
13-12-2013, 07:26 PM

TBF though i think the chances of that happening are pretty small.

They've got enough cash to get them through till March just now, probably a fair chance they'll sell a player or two in January and even if they don't they could put season tickets on sale early or have more whip rounds.

degenerated
13-12-2013, 07:27 PM
Just stumbled across this interesting piece of history :greengrin
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/12/14/4u6uga5y.jpg

Spike Mandela
13-12-2013, 07:28 PM
So around 4 and a half months for a club with circumstances much simpler than Hearts to come out of admin, you've got to assume in Hearts case then it's extremely unlikely they'll be out of admin by the end of the season.

I take it that means they'll almost definately be starting next season on -15 points then?

Will they not have to still be in administration at start of next season to suffer points deduction?

bingo70
13-12-2013, 07:33 PM
Will they not have to still be in administration at start of next season to suffer points deduction?

:dunno: I'd always assumed it would have been the end of the season so clubs next season can prepare for the next season. Not sure though?

Sergey
13-12-2013, 07:36 PM

For someone who proclaims to have 25 years experience in administration finance, I wouldn't trust you with the petty-cash tin.

Billy Whizz
13-12-2013, 07:38 PM

I was taking to one of my friends yesterday who was a Dunfermline director a few years ago. They are trying to get 1000 members to pay £20 per month to help generate income for the club.
He also said that Dunfermline had little or no football debt?
Anyone know if that is a fact?

Coco Bryce
13-12-2013, 07:44 PM
For someone who proclaims to have 25 years experience in administration finance, I wouldn't trust you with the petty-cash tin.

:take that:spammy:

Gus Fring
13-12-2013, 08:42 PM
TBF though i think the chances of that happening are pretty small.

They've got enough cash to get them through till March just now, probably a fair chance they'll sell a player or two in January and even if they don't they could put season tickets on sale early or have more whip rounds.

There's only so much of that the fans will take. It's already started dropping. It doesn't seem like there will be a finance option for Season Tickets next season so that's going to put a dent in sales there as well.

I've said previously BDO want to use next seasons Season Ticket money as a very last resort because it puts the FOH's business plan into serious jeopardy as they'd have to take over the club and run it just on Direct Debits if they come out of admin during the off season. I'm also led to believe BDO can't deduct their own fees from that money.

greenginger
13-12-2013, 08:45 PM

Don't tell me they are not even holding Hearts responsible for the £ 22 million they were in debt before Vlad came on the scene. :confused::confused:

Who do they blame for that ...... The Tooth Fairy !

weonlywon6-2
13-12-2013, 09:24 PM

Oh good,i hope they have thief in their ranks stealing some money so it runs out quicker !

weonlywon6-2
13-12-2013, 09:46 PM

Oh good,i hope they have thief in their ranks stealing some money so it runs out quicker !

Deansy
14-12-2013, 01:39 AM

'Hearts, once proud, once mighty .....' - Jeezus-wept - just not enough words, time, space etc, etc !!

Springbank
14-12-2013, 02:04 AM
Leopards can't change their spots

Regardless of what happens to hmfc and trfc, lessons have not been learned and their futures will feature further admins I suspect

jacomo
14-12-2013, 06:48 AM
'Hearts, once proud, once mighty .....' - Jeezus-wept - just not enough words, time, space etc, etc !!

What a gem.

Who would have thought The Famous have been the subject of ridicule before eh?

DC_Hibs
14-12-2013, 07:25 AM
, probably a fair chance they'll sell a player or two in January

What players? How much? To whom?

Which clubs - who would be interested in HoMFC standard of players - are in a position to pay transfer fees on the assumption there are some who think they have any players of value?

I can't think of any Hibs players we would get a transfer fee for. Harris in the summer maybe depending on his form and match time when he comes back.

KeithTheHibby
14-12-2013, 07:48 AM

If they start to run out of cash which I don't expect before spring then I would imagine they would release season tickets early if need be?
In the long term I doubt this will do them much good however, this season being the prime example.

theonlywayisup
14-12-2013, 07:58 AM
If they start to run out of cash which I don't expect before spring then I would imagine they would release season tickets early if need be?
In the long term I doubt this will do them much good however, this season being the prime example.

Everyone is saying this, but this season are they not surviving (only just) without receiving a penny from the 7,000 ST bought before the money was hidden in Vlad's accounts. Not really up to speed on these matters, so would be happy to be corrected.

DC_Hibs
14-12-2013, 08:00 AM

This has been mentioned by BDO and seems a certainty. Was there also not a precedent of the SPL releasing money early to help a club see out the season (Gretna?).

Unfortunately, they should see out the season albeit with them scrambling around for extra pennies at every opportunity. The 15 point penalty next season for remaining in administration would be nice but they had no chance of winning that league with Der Hun in it anyway. Play off was/is possible mind.

The $h!te that wouldn't flush away.

Waxy
14-12-2013, 08:31 AM
They're a twenty flusher

Phil D. Rolls
14-12-2013, 08:34 AM

It's not what's reported here, it's how it's reported. Love the number of different ways he chooses to stick the knife in.

But saying Hearts were not as big a club as Liverpool, or Manchester United....there was no need. They were as Famous then as they are Famous now, and have always been a big club.

leggeto
14-12-2013, 08:37 AM
This has been mentioned by BDO and seems a certainty. Was there also not a precedent of the SPL releasing money early to help a club see out the season (Gretna?).

Unfortunately, they should see out the season albeit with them scrambling around for extra pennies at every opportunity. The 15 point penalty next season for remaining in administration would be nice but they had no chance of winning that league with Der Hun in it anyway. Play off was/is possible mind.

I reckon they will go down again next season,every game will be a dogfight,and with their young team I can't see them winning much

Ronniekirk
14-12-2013, 08:38 AM

Yes precedent was set so sadly agree one way or another they will finish the season but on the highest minus points ever So that is something we will be able to cast up There is a feeling in new set up that they can't let the her7s go to the wall Not good publicity for new league when trying to get more sponsorship .You would of thought Wonga would have pulled plug as main sponsor but probably right up there street giving loans to those that can't pay there debt and charging extortionate interest rates

Phil D. Rolls
14-12-2013, 08:42 AM
Whatever happened to Sydney?

Ronniekirk
14-12-2013, 08:43 AM
Whatever happened to Sydney?
Was still in Australia last time I heard

Phil D. Rolls
14-12-2013, 09:25 AM
Was still in Australia last time I heard

Sorry mate, he was a Yam fud that used to post on here, making countless stupid posts. Most of us felt sorry for him, he seemed like the sort of guy that didn't have any mates, and just needed a bit of attention.

Not seen any posts from him for a couple of months. Hope he's OK, now that things have realty gone t,ts up for the Yams. Who knows, he may have reinvented himself by now.

fat freddy
14-12-2013, 10:31 AM
Sorry mate, he was a Yam fud that used to post on here, making countless stupid posts. Most of us felt sorry for him, he seemed like the sort of guy that didn't have any mates, and just needed a bit of attention.

Not seen any posts from him for a couple of months. Hope he's OK, now that things have realty gone t,ts up for the Yams. Who knows, he may have reinvented himself by now.

As Ronniekirk? :devil:

Eyrie
14-12-2013, 10:34 AM

The SPL gave Gretna their prize money early to ensure that they could finish the season, and the same will happen if the Yams survive until March.

But if they're still in administration at the start of next season that 15 point penalty will do long term damage. Although Sevco Huns will win Division One, without the penalty there is a risk that the Yam support rallies round as we did during the "great adventure" enabling them to come up through the playoffs. Starting next season on -15 will ensure that they have no prospect of promotion in 2014/15 and, with no incentive other than avoiding relegation to Division Two, crowds will suffer and DDs will be cancelled. That in turn will weaken them for 2015/16 - a cumulative effect that will ensure they will always to struggle to finance a promotion bid and, if they do make it to the SPL, struggle to finance a team good enough to stay up for more than a year or two before going back down. They could end up like Dundee - a once big club (in Scottish terms) that has been unable to re-establish itself in the top flight.

Watching them bob around for years will be more fun than watching them get flushed.

jonty
14-12-2013, 10:35 AM
If their keeper McDonald (sp?) goes then they'll be humped ay every opportunity. He's kept them from several sore ones and saved them a few points.

brog
14-12-2013, 10:56 AM

And this is of relevance how?? If you are owed money you're really not interested in the back story of how it happened, you just want your dosh back! I can't imagine Lithuanians are any different & as another poster said, if they are going after whatever they can track down why are they allowing PBS to be valued at a knockdown rate? I never knock posters on here but I've never seen a volte-face like yours either. Just what happened to change your position from guaranteed liquidation to guaranteed CVA? I'm genuinely interested because this is the greatest conversion since St Paul!

Weststandwanab
14-12-2013, 11:01 AM
For someone who proclaims to have 25 years experience in administration finance, I wouldn't trust you with the petty-cash tin. That is a bit harsh even for you.

Oh good,i hope they have thief in their ranks stealing some money so it runs out quicker ! Indeed.

What players? How much? To whom

Which clubs - who would be interested in HoMFC standard of players - are in a position to pay transfer fees on the assumption there are some who think they have any players of value?

I can't think of any Hibs players we would get a transfer fee for. Harris in the summer maybe depending on his form and match time when he comes back. Any player to any club at any price.

The SPL gave Gretna their prize money early to ensure that they could finish the season, and the same will happen if the Yams survive until March.

But if they're still in administration at the start of next season that 15 point penalty will do long term damage. Although Sevco Huns will win Division One, without the penalty there is a risk that the Yam support rallies round as we did during the "great adventure" enabling them to come up through the playoffs. Starting next season on -15 will ensure that they have no prospect of promotion in 2014/15 and, with no incentive other than avoiding relegation to Division Two, crowds will suffer and DDs will be cancelled. That in turn will weaken them for 2015/16 - a cumulative effect that will ensure they will always to struggle to finance a promotion bid and, if they do make it to the SPL, struggle to finance a team good enough to stay up for more than a year or two before going back down. They could end up like Dundee - a once big club (in Scottish terms) that has been unable to re-establish itself in the top flight.

Watching them bob around for years will be more fun than watching them get flushed. I hope that the case.

Northernhibee
14-12-2013, 11:13 AM
They're in danger of becoming a Dundee.

Glory Lurker
14-12-2013, 11:23 AM
They're in danger of becoming an evil Dundee.

Do you mind if I change it slightly? I quite like Dundee.

Mind, it would be quite poignant if they were to be Dundee's equal - albeit 28 years after they would have given anything to have achieved that!

Ozyhibby
14-12-2013, 11:25 AM
And they will be exactly like Dundee fans, running about telling anyone who will listen that they are the biggest club in town.
Makes me smile just thinking about it.

Northernhibee
14-12-2013, 11:26 AM

Mind, it would be quite poignant if they were to be Dundee's equal - albeit 28 years after they would have given anything to have achieved that!

They have a mid table Scottish championship squad imo.

Northernhibee
14-12-2013, 11:30 AM
Oh, any Jambos looking in, don't panic - I'm Kidd-ing you on.

Phil D. Rolls
14-12-2013, 11:31 AM
They have a mid table Scottish championship squad imo.

At the moment, but who's to say how much worse they'll be once they have to sell players. Basically, they are going to have to trade themselves out of this mess. Post Bosman, that'll be no mean feat.

Going to be many years before we have another derby, after this season. I expect them to have back to back relegations, then at least two more years to get back to the SPL. After that a couple of desperate seasons, before back down again.

Who knows what their fan base will be after all that?

Killiehibbie
14-12-2013, 11:35 AM

Not seen any posts from him for a couple of months. Hope he's OK, now that things have realty gone t,ts up for the Yams. Who knows, he may have reinvented himself by now.Sydney who? Sydney Australia:greengrin

HibeeMG
14-12-2013, 11:35 AM

Oh, any Jambos looking in, don't panic - I'm Kidd-ing you on.

I don't get it. :confused:

Didn't they win the double 28 years ago? And who is this Kidd that you speak of?

Northernhibee
14-12-2013, 11:37 AM
At the moment, but who's to say how much worse they'll be once they have to sell players. Basically, they are going to have to trade themselves out of this mess. Post Bosman, that'll be no mean feat.

Going to be many years before we have another derby, after this season. I expect them to have back to back relegations, then at least two more years to get back to the SPL. After that a couple of desperate seasons, before back down again.

Well they'll be dependant on their DDs, Tynie surely will be too big an expense and they'll have players so awful they'll be waxing lyrical about the likes of McHattie bombing down the wing.

At work and on my phone - can someone pick an appropriate PLEASING smilie for me please?

Northernhibee
14-12-2013, 11:39 AM
Imagine if Hearts needed a point against Fundee on the last game of next season to stay in the league and the Albert Kidd scenario repeats itself.

Pleasing. Very, very pleasing.

jacomo
14-12-2013, 12:07 PM

If there are any Yams still actively engaging on this thread they must be masochists. After a little wobble at the end of November when it seemed as if FoH / BDO had pulled a rabbit from a hat, the news (from a Hearts pov) has been unremittingly bleak.

Merry Christmas Jambos!!

:xtree2 :tree :snowman

Keith_M
14-12-2013, 01:04 PM
My current PoV is that, by some miracle, they will survive to get a CVA, then get relegated.

They'll still be in Administration come the end of the season and get a 15 point deduction.

This will then scupper any chance they had of finishing in 2nd place (1st is already a given), condemning them to at least two seasons outside the top league.

The future's bright, the future's green and white :thumbsup:

WhileTheChief..
14-12-2013, 01:21 PM
My current PoV is that, by some miracle, they will survive to get a CVA, then get relegated.

They'll still be in Administration come the end of the season and get a 15 point deduction.

This will then scupper any chance they had of finishing in 2nd place (1st is already a given), condemning them to at least two seasons outside the top league.

The future's bright, the future's green and white :thumbsup:

Exactly my thoughts.

The more delays the better.

Skol
14-12-2013, 02:22 PM
If Hearts go down and are still in Administration, will they defo get another points deduction ?

The Pars lost points last season, were still in admin this season but dont seem to have had a 2nd points deduction....:confused:

Spike Mandela
14-12-2013, 04:16 PM
If Hearts go down and are still in Administration, will they defo get another points deduction ?

The Pars lost points last season, were still in admin this season but dont seem to have had a 2nd points deduction....:confused:

Only if they start new season in administration.

O'Rourke3
14-12-2013, 04:17 PM

New governing body this year and they were SFL. Probably explains it.

Sent from my brain via Tapatalk

Jack
14-12-2013, 04:36 PM
Only if they start new season.

Fixed that for you ;-)

Jack Hackett
14-12-2013, 04:45 PM
Classic piece of yamanomics on their matchday thread

"BTW, I would say there were more walk-ups than you think. If ST holders stayed away (and it used to average 2k a game) then that is a decent number" (11,950)

Ehm, naw. It means that your actual attendance was was well under 10k because you include ST's whether there or not.

Even with your extra fingers and toes ye cannae get the counting right

SouthMoroccoStu
14-12-2013, 05:03 PM
If their keeper McDonald (sp?) goes then they'll be humped ay every opportunity. He's kept them from several sore ones and saved them a few points.

Ooooooo so close that man :top marks

Went off injured today

Northernhibee
14-12-2013, 05:04 PM
ooooooo so close that man :top marks

went off injured today

pleasing

PatHead
14-12-2013, 05:57 PM
Ooooooo so close that man :top marks

Went off injured today

Thought it was Superstar Walker who went off injured? Don't think goalie went off did he?

The Falcon
14-12-2013, 06:12 PM

Are most of them not only contracted till the end of the season anyway? The Yams biggest danger is that the half decent ones look for a get out in January.

SouthMoroccoStu
14-12-2013, 06:16 PM
Thought it was Superstar Walker who went off injured? Don't think goalie went off did he?

Oops - my bad

kdhibees1
14-12-2013, 06:36 PM
If there are any Yams still actively engaging on this thread they must be masochists. After a little wobble at the end of November when it seemed as if FoH / BDO had pulled a rabbit from a hat, the news (from a Hearts pov) has been unremittingly bleak.

Merry Christmas Jambos!!

:xtree2 :tree :snowman
And the bellends were singing nowt on xmas day!!
And a tear shed fur poor wee two year old, Rudi with his certificate from FOH, with their heartfelt thanks.....

Ozyhibby
14-12-2013, 06:51 PM
Love how the yams motto for the season has changed from 'we're all in this together' to 'we're all in this together except Gary Locke, who has to go'

fat freddy
14-12-2013, 07:23 PM
I was a guest at Tynecastle this afternoon. A few observations....The main stand, while retaining some character, hasn't changed since the first time i was in it in the late seventies. The roof has netting underneath it to catch any falling corrugated asbestos. The toilets are old and filthy . The catering i avoided but i did notice they provide a vegetarian option, probably vinegar crisps. The crowd were quiet for most of the match and the atmosphere was subdued but fairly supportive, they seem to understand their prediciment and accept that the football will be of a poor standard. There seems to be a general feeling that Gary Locke is clueless but he escapes vocal critisism due to the fact that they understand there is no alternative. The crowd looked to be around about the figures given, i guessed 11,000 although it dropped to around 3,000 by the time the final whistle blew.

The match itself was fairly even in the first half with hearts maybe even having ther upper hand but in the second half Inverness got their act together and killed hearts with a couple of sucker punches...Billy McKay was the difference and his movement and finishing were top drawer. The hearts kids were ok and fought hard but their inexperience shone through on numerous occasions.

the hearts goalie was the busier of the the two and one save in particular was top class, mchattie seems to get it tight from the boo boys but he just gets on with it, hammil gets it tight too but the general feeling is he plays better at full back where he was positioned today, in midfield it is all kids and they have enthusiasm in abundance but lack guile and match awareness, up front they have paterson who spent most of the match rolling about on the floor moaning at the ref for free kicks that never were, he was ineffective and posed little or no threat to a solid and impressive ict back four

all in all the feeling inside the ground is hearts are going down and the football will continue to be painful to watch until new blood can be brought in, one deluded soul, who thought i was a jambo turned to me at half time and said ''we just need an experienced striker and midfielder and we will be able to challenge''...i resisted the urge to pat him on the head and say ''there there'' instead i agreed with him adding, ''if only we had rudi we would be beating this lot today''...he looked wistfully at me as i uttered these calming words and i almost heard him think, 'oh rudi, where for art thou, why have you forsaken us in our hour of need'

nice day out for those prepared to sit amongst the famous unwashed, theres nothing better than watching them get pumped and to do it as your jambo mates sit squirming beside you just makes it more fun...if your spying again M.E. :na na: ...cheers for the ticket and the comfy seat

LeithBoozy
14-12-2013, 07:47 PM
After Mercer, we are forever known as the team that would not die. Thanks to DC Hibs, they will forever be known as the ****** that would not flush, well done DC :greengrin brilliant.

hibees 7062
14-12-2013, 08:10 PM
I was a guest at Tynecastle this afternoon. A few observations....The main stand, while retaining some character, hasn't changed since the first time i was in it in the late seventies. The roof has netting underneath it to catch any falling corrugated asbestos. The toilets are old and filthy . The catering i avoided but i did notice they provide a vegetarian option, probably vinegar crisps. The crowd were quiet for most of the match and the atmosphere was subdued but fairly supportive, they seem to understand their prediciment and accept that the football will be of a poor standard. There seems to be a general feeling that Gary Locke is clueless but he escapes vocal critisism due to the fact that they understand there is no alternative. The crowd looked to be around about the figures given, i guessed 11,000 although it dropped to around 3,000 by the time the final whistle blew.

The match itself was fairly even in the first half with hearts maybe even having ther upper hand but in the second half Inverness got their act together and killed hearts with a couple of sucker punches...Billy McKay was the difference and his movement and finishing were top drawer. The hearts kids were ok and fought hard but their inexperience shone through on numerous occasions.

the hearts goalie was the busier of the the two and one save in particular was top class, mchattie seems to get it tight from the boo boys but he just gets on with it, hammil gets it tight too but the general feeling is he plays better at full back where he was positioned today, in midfield it is all kids and they have enthusiasm in abundance but lack guile and match awareness, up front they have paterson who spent most of the match rolling about on the floor moaning at the ref for free kicks that never were, he was ineffective and posed little or no threat to a solid and impressive ict back four

all in all the feeling inside the ground is hearts are going down and the football will continue to be painful to watch until new blood can be brought in, one deluded soul, who thought i was a jambo turned to me at half time and said ''we just need an experienced striker and midfielder and we will be able to challenge''...i resisted the urge to pat him on the head and say ''there there'' instead i agreed with him adding, ''if only we had rudi we would be beating this lot today''...he looked wistfully at me as i uttered these calming words and i almost heard him think, 'oh rudi, where for art thou, why have you forsaken us in our hour of need'

nice day out for those prepared to sit amongst the famous unwashed, theres nothing better than watching them get pumped and to do it as your jambo mates sit squirming beside you just makes it more fun...if your spying again M.E. :na na: ...cheers for the ticket and the comfy seat

Why what did you do wrong :greengrin

Www1875hfc
14-12-2013, 08:13 PM
After Mercer, we are forever known as the team that would not die. Thanks to DC Hibs, they will forever be known as the ****** that would not flush, well done DC :greengrin brilliant.

Famous Fiver
14-12-2013, 08:14 PM
Comfy seat............. ***********!!!!!!!! Discuss

Hibernia Na Eir
14-12-2013, 08:19 PM
not been in that dump since the 0-3 millennium trouncing and won't ever be back. Wouldn't go if you paid me to.

Chibs
14-12-2013, 09:21 PM
Posted Today, 17:06
People don't seriously think Locke's the reason we lost that game, do they?

At half time, I sat thinking: "Hmm. Good effort, can't ask for anything more. But we've no quality, couldn't hit a barn door, and they're 2nd. We'll lose this 2-0 purely because they have matchwinners, and we don't".

Our opponents today are 2nd in the league and have been the best run club in Scotland for years. We've never been at a lower ebb at any time in the modern era and barely have a squad of players to choose from. No manager who'd take the job can do a thing about that.

And yes, it's incredibly disheartening: demoralising for the players and fans. But we're going down; we haven't got a prayer of doing anything else. And the reason for that is lack of money, lack of quality, lack of quantity and lack of experience. Absolute doddle for any manager to deal with, that little lot.
MultiQuote

Shan Lawson speaks his mind.
ha hahahahahaha ha

Sergey
14-12-2013, 09:28 PM

At half time, I sat thinking: "Hmm. Good effort, can't ask for anything more. But we've no quality, couldn't hit a barn door, and they're 2nd. We'll lose this 2-0 purely because they have matchwinners, and we don't".

Our opponents today are 2nd in the league and have been the best run club in Scotland for years. We've never been at a lower ebb at any time in the modern era and barely have a squad of players to choose from. No manager who'd take the job can do a thing about that.

And yes, it's incredibly disheartening: demoralising for the players and fans. But we're going down; we haven't got a prayer of doing anything else. And the reason for that is lack of money, lack of quality, lack of quantity and lack of experience. Absolute doddle for any manager to deal with, that little lot.
MultiQuote

ha hahahahahaha ha

And to add insult to injury, he wasn't even sitting down at the PBS racking his wee brain.

The guy is a trumpet and both he and Hearts deserve each other = LOSERS

Pete
14-12-2013, 09:33 PM
The reason that hearts never won today was because the referee was bias. Inverness were shouting, kicking and pulling the jerseys and hair of the hearts players and the ref was punishing hearts players instead.

Players like Foran and Goodwin shout because they know they will never be good enough for hearts and they certainly wouldn't get a look in under "normal circumstances".

I hope the referee is watching out for Butchers bullies on the third.

kaimendhibs
14-12-2013, 10:05 PM
The reason that hearts never won today was because the referee was bias. Inverness were shouting, kicking and pulling the jerseys and hair of the hearts players and the ref was punishing hearts players instead.

Players like Foran and Goodwin shout because they know they will never be good enough for hearts and they certainly wouldn't get a look in under "normal circumstances".

I hope the referee is watching out for Butchers bullies on the third.

That is a belter

Sent from my iphone

Deansy
14-12-2013, 10:13 PM
From 'Sick-bag'

'An average hearts team under normal circumstances would NOT carry hammer throwers like foran and goodwin'

Wonder if these 'Normal Circumstances' include their entire history or is it just the 'Money-Years' (The Cheating) they're capable of remembering ???

hibees 7062
14-12-2013, 10:27 PM
this guy is never a footballer never mind a forward. one ofthe worst footballers that I have seen at Tynecastle. ******* murder and I have seen some ***** players after watching Hearts for over 50 years.

The guy is being played out of position! Bet you liked him when he scored the winner against Hibs!

never won a ball all afternoon and never had a shot at goal. Get himout of Tynecastle ASAP

Was he not one of the best players

BS44
14-12-2013, 10:38 PM

MultiQuote

ha hahahahahaha ha

Was he at the game though? Don't see the point of quoting some no mark that seldom (very) goes to see hearts.

hibees 7062
14-12-2013, 10:39 PM
I think it was very short sighted to allow sutton, barr and webster to leave. Any one of those 3 could have made a difference this season. :greengrin

Northernhibee
14-12-2013, 10:40 PM
Was he at the game though? Don't see the point of quoting some no mark that seldom (very) goes to see hearts.

'tis a bit like quoting Rick Astley to prove unconditional support for Gary Locke in his position right enough.

hibees 7062
14-12-2013, 10:44 PM
Richie Foran . No doubt lurch will be in for the ****bag come january as he is vermin class :greengrin

SurferRosa
14-12-2013, 10:46 PM

MultiQuote

ha hahahahahaha ha

At half time he sat thinking " good effort " did he? Was this before or after he`d straightened his back from being hunched over the radio, adjusted his position in his easy chair and shouted down the stairs for his ma to bring the half-time pies and cocoa up to him??

How can any one of the mutants on KB take this walloper seriously??

hibees 7062
14-12-2013, 10:50 PM
Its not a Goodwin or Foran we need, they are just dirty , moaning , mediocre players who wouldn`t get a look in at Hearts.

Our winners,:greengrin players who led from the front , players who opposition feared , played with quality , determintation and guts. They never picked up regular stupid yellows or reds like they two dicks do.

Did they not get heavy fines for this ? :greengrin

Pete
14-12-2013, 10:57 PM
We'll, I've just watched the first half and Inverness were just bigger and better. All of this "being kicked off the park" is a load of garbage. If anything, the cheats are going down like dying swans and were lucky not to see two reds: one for a two footed lunge by their number 8 and McHattie had a clear swing at someone. ICT are mixing it but they are no worse than the cheats.

It's just excuses and it's the old trick of saying something over and over again until you believe it.

jacomo
15-12-2013, 10:42 AM

Always find it amusing when people have stayed on their sofa but then imply they were at the ground when talking about a football match.

Mikey
15-12-2013, 10:57 AM
2 things..........

If you're quoting from Kickback please put it in quotes. Otherwise we'll just think YOU'RE extremely stupid :wink:

And...... is this really the thread for them anyway??

DC_Hibs
15-12-2013, 11:27 AM

MultiQuote

ha hahahahahaha ha

Surprised he can see the keyboard with his Ma's knickers on his napper.
Filthy filthy lot.

Big thanks to Bet365 for the very generous evens for an ICT win.
Proving a very profitable season betting against the Saviles.

Kind Regards.

lord bunberry
15-12-2013, 11:47 AM
this guy is never a footballer never mind a forward. one ofthe worst footballers that I have seen at Tynecastle. ******* murder and I have seen some ***** players after watching Hearts for over 50 years.

The guy is being played out of position! Bet you liked him when he scored the winner against Hibs!

never won a ball all afternoon and never had a shot at goal. Get himout of Tynecastle ASAP

Was he not one of the best players

If he thinks he's seen some **** players in the last 50 years watching hearts then I've got news for him, you ain't seen nothing yet my friend.

HUTCHYHIBBY
15-12-2013, 01:03 PM
Feed the jambos
let them know its Christmas time

Treadstone
15-12-2013, 02:48 PM
Anyone listen to Sportsound on Friday ? Heard Brian McLaughlin ask Golden Gary a question at the yams presser "Huv ye asked the SFA aboot getting some respite and trying to sign a couple of players ?"

What part of admin/transfer embargo/common decency does this journalist not get?

brog
15-12-2013, 02:58 PM
Anyone listen to Sportsound on Friday ? Heard Brian McLaughlin ask Golden Gary a question at the yams presser "Huv ye asked the SFA aboot getting some respite and trying to sign a couple of players ?"

What part of admin/transfer embargo/common decency does this journalist not get?

Thats what this concerted propaganda campaign re only having 12 players has been about. BDO already appealed for clemency & this shameless outfit will try anything. Hard to blame them, many of their lies have been swallowed whole so far, eg self sufficiency, it was a big boy did it. Incidentally for a team with only 12 players they brought on 3 subs yesterday who have been semi regulars all season. Now how does that equate?

Spike Mandela
15-12-2013, 03:56 PM
BDO are past masters at all this propaganda bull. Getting something for nothing is what they are good at.

The lack of players will be mentioned at every press conference until Jan 31st. Other sympathetic managers' comments will be wheeled out (step forward Jeffries, McCoist and Hartley etc)Tthe media will lay it on thick, Sportsound will be a bleatfest from Richard Gordon, Preston, Robertson, Dodds and English.

Not once will the fact that they haven't even completed shafting people for the £28m yet, they are still in the process of it:rolleyes:

I live for the day when the authorities actually get tough with a team. Tell them "pay your, debts, tax , vat etc and you can sign someone" failing that "if you persist peddling the tripe that you don't have enough players you will be docked 3 points for every fixture you fail to fulfill."

Injuries would clear up pretty soon but I won't hold my breath.:cb

hibees 7062
15-12-2013, 04:12 PM
BDO are past masters at all this propaganda bull. Getting something for nothing is what they are good at.

The lack of players will be mentioned at every press conference until Jan 31st. Other sympathetic managers' comments will be wheeled out (step forward Jeffries, McCoist and Hartley etc)Tthe media will lay it on thick, Sportsound will be a bleatfest from Richard Gordon, Preston, Robertson, Dodds and English.

Not once will the fact that they haven't even completed shafting people for the £28m yet, they are still in the process of it:rolleyes:

I live for the day when the authorities actually get tough with a team. Tell them "pay your, debts, tax , vat etc and you can sign someone" failing that "if you persist peddling the tripe that you don't have enough players you will be docked 3 points for every fixture you fail to fulfill."

A match is played by 2 teams , each consisting of not more than 11 players , one of whom is the goalkeeper . A match may not start if either team consists of fewer than 7 players .

A lot more injuries to go then :greengrin

Jack Hackett
15-12-2013, 04:18 PM

Cue players being trotted out to the bench on crutches and in head bandages to elicit sympathy :wink:

Deansy
15-12-2013, 04:22 PM
Thats what this concerted propaganda campaign re only having 12 players has been about. BDO already appealed for clemency & this shameless outfit will try anything. Hard to blame them, many of their lies have been swallowed whole so far, eg self sufficiency, it was a big boy did it. Incidentally for a team with only 12 players they brought on 3 subs yesterday who have been semi regulars all season. Now how does that equate?

Totally agree!!. Lately they've never missed a chance in each and every interview- "I'm/We are not making excuses BUT ....". It can't be far off the time when they'll have the neck to go public with a heart-rendering plea - let's hope the authorities show them the same compassion and thought the jambos gave Dundee FC when their lying relegated them !!

SurferRosa
15-12-2013, 04:56 PM
If the media assisted campaign to get the SFA to allow Hearts to sign players is successful, it`ll be interesting to see exactly how BDO propose to pay any new arrivals. They can barely pay their current employees and a one out, one in policy wont actually make any difference to the player numbers....

greenginger
15-12-2013, 05:04 PM
And what happens if the bending of the rules results in Ross County or some other team getting relegated and the Cheats staying up.

magpie1892
15-12-2013, 05:06 PM

It's McLaughlin, remember. Doesn't look like the sharpest tool in the box. Trust me, looks don't deceive. Oddly, he is actually a complete tool as well.

Jonnyboy
15-12-2013, 06:41 PM

He's desperate, he's a Jambo and he's a fud.