PDA

View Full Version : Yams Share Transfers Agreed/Cooling off period

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 [129] 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190

monktonharp
26-11-2013, 12:02 AM
Someone mentioned the other day a site at 396-400 Gorgie Road was going on the market with planning for student accommodation for offers over £ 2 million.

https://citydev-portal.edinburgh.gov.uk/idoxpa-web/applicationDetails.do?activeTab=documents&keyVal=LQQP3PEW7N000

That will be the site, 0.61 hectares ( 1.5 acres ) and is about 1 mile further from town but does have a main street frontage.

The PBS is 6 acres and the offer is £ 2.5 million. Can Lithuanians do sums ?your being rather silly about all this.Lord Foulkes of Cumnock has already said the whole west side of Edinburgh is awash with gap sites, and nothing happening.:wink:

Jack Hackett
26-11-2013, 06:26 AM
your being rather silly about all this.Lord Foulkes of Cumnock has already said the whole west side of Edinburgh is awash with gap sites, and nothing happening.:wink:

Most of them between his ears, where there's definitely nothing happening

Barney McGrew
26-11-2013, 06:37 AM
nobody on FOH is taking any salary etc

But there are rumours they are quite happy to take up free hospitality at Hertz games.

All for one and one for all eh?

s.a.m
26-11-2013, 06:40 AM
Someone mentioned the other day a site at 396-400 Gorgie Road was going on the market with planning for student accommodation for offers over £ 2 million.

https://citydev-portal.edinburgh.gov.uk/idoxpa-web/applicationDetails.do?activeTab=documents&keyVal=LQQP3PEW7N000

That will be the site, 0.61 hectares ( 1.5 acres ) and is about 1 mile further from town but does have a main street frontage.

The PBS is 6 acres and the offer is £ 2.5 million. Can Lithuanians do sums ?

Perhaps they aren't following the Edinburgh property market :dunno:

:I'm waiti:

:wink:

Mikey
26-11-2013, 06:45 AM
CVA will be delayed for another seven days
CVA can't be delayed again after that
Nobody knows if cva will go through
Some ***** about budgeting for relegation
nobody on FOH is taking any salary etc
Investors are all hearts fans and not going to make any profit on investment

CAN be, not WILL be :wink:

That doesn't mean it won't be mind!

Www1875hfc
26-11-2013, 06:49 AM
Quote. "Perhaps some are waiting for the CVA outcome and will then pledge. "

Quote "If we don't get to 10,000 pledges then won't it just take us longer to pay back the loan"

They still don't grasp it eh ?

Winston Ingram
26-11-2013, 07:15 AM
£4 wow!

That's probably a fair price considering the quality of all 4 stands. I don't think there is much demand for pink Mechano and asbestos these days. The land beneath however is worth considerably more:greengrin

JeMeSouviens
26-11-2013, 07:31 AM
I can't believe they're still so blindingly accepting. :confused: Mackie & Ford have worked tirelessly for 3 years but are chucking it right on the cusp of glory? Does that sound remotely plausible to anyone in possession of a brain? Best case for them is it's internal bloodletting that won't change the outcome but worst case ... :wink:

heretoday
26-11-2013, 07:36 AM
That's probably a fair price considering the quality of all 4 stands. I don't think there is much demand for pink Mechano and asbestos these days. The land beneath however is worth considerably more:greengrin

Is there asbestos in the stands? Do tell!

Craig_in_Prague
26-11-2013, 07:38 AM
I feel cozy inside, knowing their best case is a club owned by windae lickers in an unsustainable model, with loan committments (since when did they pay things back, let alone on time), plummeting down to 1st division, not heading back up the way any time soon and a large model of a trampy old pink bus shelter to play in, all with dwindling angry crowds. And yes, that's the good news for them.

Still fancy the bad news, but like DBS and others, the CVA success, kinda leaves a lot of fun ahead too.

Winston Ingram
26-11-2013, 07:55 AM
I can't believe they're still so blindingly accepting. :confused: Mackie & Ford have worked tirelessly for 3 years but are chucking it right on the cusp of glory? Does that sound remotely plausible to anyone in possession of a brain? Best case for them is it's internal bloodletting that won't change the outcome but worst case ... :wink:

To be fair they've all been like this :ostrich: for 9 years so to expect them to change now is crediting them with awareness and intelligence that they have never had:agree:

Just Alf
26-11-2013, 08:41 AM
But there are rumours they are quite happy to take up free hospitality at Hertz games.

All for one and one for all eh?

I'm very close friends with one of 'em and they do pay their way.... (I think he even pays over the odds at times because the Yams need the money so much.... as an aside, he gets quite irate at punters moaning about ticket/season ticket prices as that money goes straight to the club).

On another note, he was in a VERY bad mood over the weekend when discussing CVA's :greengrin

edit: and unusually for him, I never even got a snippet of info.

Liberal Hibby
26-11-2013, 09:03 AM
While the report of last night's meeting appears to contain not much more than we already know I can't help think the 10,000 pledges is significant.

10k pledges at an average of £16pm is £2m a year (give or take). The biddies loans are to be paid back over three years - suggesting a total repayment of £6 million.

So allowing say £1m for working capital, £600k for football debts - we're looking at something like £1.9 million extra going into the pot eg:

CVA: £2.5m
Football debts: £600k
Working capital: £1m
???: £1.9m

I don't for one minute expect the biddies to loan the money for nothing - they'll want the equivalent of bank interest as a minimum - a 5% return is roughly £300k pa (£900k in total). So what's the other £1 million for?

HFC 0-7
26-11-2013, 09:33 AM
While the report of last night's meeting appears to contain not much more than we already know I can't help think the 10,000 pledges is significant.

10k pledges at an average of £16pm is £2m a year (give or take). The biddies loans are to be paid back over three years - suggesting a total repayment of £6 million.

So allowing say £1m for working capital, £600k for football debts - we're looking at something like £1.9 million extra going into the pot eg:

I don't for one minute expect the biddies to loan the money for nothing - they'll want the equivalent of bank interest as a minimum - a 5% return is roughly £300k pa (£900k in total). So what's the other £1 million for?

They will need money to get through the closed season as they won't want to use st money before the season starts again. They are possibly preparing for life in the championship and expect losses. They wil need cash reserves as well for certain times throughout the season, if they have to go a few weeks without a home game for example they will need to have money in the bank as no one will lend them more money

Liberal Hibby
26-11-2013, 09:43 AM
They will need money to get through the closed season as they won't want to use st money before the season starts again. They are possibly preparing for life in the championship and expect losses. They wil need cash reserves as well for certain times throughout the season, if they have to go a few weeks without a home game for example they will need to have money in the bank as no one will lend them more money

Indeed - but I've allowed £1m for that already. It may be that they need more than that or that they recognise the fannies are mainly their season ticket holders so there will be resistance to paying twice particularly over time.

I wonder whether the delay in the CVA meeting means they are trying to up their bid - nearer to £3.5 million?

Treadstone
26-11-2013, 09:57 AM
I'm very close friends with one of 'em and they do pay their way.... (I think he even pays over the odds at times because the Yams need the money so much.... as an aside, he gets quite irate at punters moaning about ticket/season ticket prices as that money goes straight to the club).

:agree:
Think Bajillions said the hospitality wasn't as busy but that was because BDO put a stop to the freeloaders.

Phil D. Rolls
26-11-2013, 09:59 AM

I think last nights meeting has been convened by a breakaway group. Interesting they are asking for professional people - businessmen, lawyers, and accountants to help out. I'm guessing that's to replace Mackie and Ford, who were just unable to hang on for the extra week to get the thing over the line.

Appears that Medals Mackay has joined the board. The same Medals that was so supportive of Mr. Romanov, all those years ago. So there's a guy with good judgement.

Even the location of the meeting - Bonnyrigg Rose, FC, suggests some sort of fringe group emerging. I think this is a last gasp piece of desperation, from a group of fans that know their clubs down the toilet. Or, it's a powerplay for control of the budget, once the CVA has been granted. Eh, so that's two guesses.

Medals is reported to have disclosed that "goodwill" is said to be in short supply from other SPL clubs. Apparently this has something to do with the way their administration was timed. This does not sit well with the average KBer - they insist they've done nothing wrong.

Stuart G, on 26 November 2013 - 09:23 AM, said:
On a sidenote, Gary Mackay said that due to the timing of our administration, there is virtually no goodwill from other SPFL club boardrooms, even the one's that have donated to the Fighting Fund.

A YAM FUD writes

What does this mean?

What "timing"? The fact that we delayed it when we should have just gone into admin before last years share issue?

Whilst I think that was a fairly despicable sham and practically stealing from the fans, whats it got to do with the other clubs?

It's all about them - The Big Team, The Famous, The Former, The Fallen.

jacomo
26-11-2013, 10:20 AM
This is why it's really no win for Hearts. If the ground is worth something for a developer then the rumours may be true and they'll buy it for £2.5M+.

If it's not then the yams find themselves playing football in the 1st division with a stadium that is falling apart, expensive to maintain and worth no more than £2.5M. There is no way they can save enough money to renovate or build a new stadium before the problems become too large to keep playing at tynecastle.

The best hope for Hearts is that the Lithuanians accept their £2.5m offer (less BDO fees - so perhaps £2m max for Tynie) and then the club sell it on themselves for a profit in a few years' time. Long term I cannot see them staying at Tynecastle because the main stand is falling down and they can't afford to rebuild it.

The only question is - do they get a windfall when they move, or does that money go towards clearing some of Vlad's debt?

jacomo
26-11-2013, 10:36 AM
From the keekback....my comments in the black :greengrin

Possible further delay of 7 days for CVA..... shock
- CVA then can't be delayed further .....Squeaky bum time...
- Hopeful CVA approved but no guarantees...thought they were already celebrating?
- Investors all Hearts fans and not making anything for their investments....great people
- Investors not revealead....I wonder why!
- Investors to be repaid in 3 years when Hearts will be owned by the fans (once in a lifetime opportunity)...more loans and more debts - wonder what the interest is?
- Need to get to 10k pledgers (average pledge £16 per month)...still quite a bit away...
- Currently 7,600 signed up....muppets...what happened to the 400,000?
- Budget for next 3 years includes worse case scenario (relegated & out cups 1st round)..lets hope this happens and they come back to reality
- Marketing being delayed until CVA decision made...can't wait to see the marketing..
- If positive outcome more details and incentives will come out and marketing will go into full drive...exciting times...
- FOH doing all work in own time and unpaid....great...give yourself a medal
- Need to tap into support for skilled people (lawyers/financial advisers/business experts) to get involved...the way big teams operate
- If CVA agreed club still needs support, this is only the beginning and fans will need to keep supporting the FOH...can't see fans doing this plus a ST every year.
- Two boards, mirror image (FOH investors & FOH board) FOH board will repay the investment over 3 years....see above - loans and more debt
- Legal agreements being drawn up but not yet finalised due to legal costs..won't be cheap
- Money is there for the club to complete the season...great - we hopefully will see them relegated or even better relegate them when we play again at the PBS
- No budget for players (wheeling and dealing may be possible I.e free transfers but that is )..you can't sign players yet..your still in Admin...basically more kids...
- Gary Locke doing a great job under the circumstances...well done...relegation will look good on the CV
- If relegated season ticket prices will probably drop...doubt it
- TV revenue if relegated is unknown..basically not much...
- If you have not pledged, PLEDGE...begging bowl out once again..
- Get anybody you know who has not pledged, PLEDGE....CRINGE
- If you have pledged, and you can afford it, PLEDGE MORE. CRINGE...BIG TEAM = BIG TROUBLE
- THIS IS A ONCE IN A LIFETIME OPPORTUNITY FOR US FANS TO OWN OUR CLUB AND SHAPE ITS FUTURE - short term plan...long term not sustainable.

That's about all I can remember.

I would have thought that the wealthy 'Hearts fans' who are backing the bid could find enough money to draw up a proper legal agreement. After all, they would be protecting their own interests.

hibees 7062
26-11-2013, 10:51 AM
Legal agreements being drawn up but not yet finalised due to legal costs

Why dont they just pay it later like everyone else ? Just get it finalised then the company sends them the bill and they pay it , seems simple enough :confused:

Aldo
26-11-2013, 11:25 AM
I think last nights meeting has been convened by a breakaway group. Interesting they are asking for professional people - businessmen, lawyers, and accountants to help out. I'm guessing that's to replace Mackie and Ford, who were just unable to hang on for the extra week to get the thing over the line. Appears that Medals Mackay has joined the board. The same Medals that was so supportive of Mr. Romanov, all those years ago. So there's a guy with good judgement. Even the location of the meeting - Bonnyrigg Rose, FC, suggests some sort of fringe group emerging. I think this is a last gasp piece of desperation, from a group of fans that know their clubs down the toilet. Or, it's a powerplay for control of the budget, once the CVA has been granted. Eh, so that's two guesses. Medals is reported to have disclosed that "goodwill" is said to be in short supply from other SPL clubs. Apparently this has something to do with the way their administration was timed. This does not sit well with the average KBer - they insist they've done nothing wrong. It's all about them - The Big Team, The Famous, The Former, The Fallen.

This is the bit, the bit about the shares etc that your average thick yam doesn't get.

They were totally goosed before the share issue and the - help us keep the taxman away by buying the shares line - worked and look what happened to that money, along with the 7,000 ST monies.... Put in a nice new suitcase and taken by Vlad and his gang.

As for Admin. They knew deep down exactly what they were doing and waited for the season to end before entering it... Thus shafting Dundee.

They knew they would stand a better chance of surviving with the money on offer in grow SPFL.

What do they expect other clubs to do.... Pat them on the backs and say poor wee lambs.

There

leggeto
26-11-2013, 11:27 AM
I think last nights meeting has been convened by a breakaway group. Interesting they are asking for professional people - businessmen, lawyers, and accountants to help out. I'm guessing that's to replace Mackie and Ford, who were just unable to hang on for the extra week to get the thing over the line.

Appears that Medals Mackay has joined the board. The same Medals that was so supportive of Mr. Romanov, all those years ago. So there's a guy with good judgement.

Even the location of the meeting - Bonnyrigg Rose, FC, suggests some sort of fringe group emerging. I think this is a last gasp piece of desperation, from a group of fans that know their clubs down the toilet. Or, it's a powerplay for control of the budget, once the CVA has been granted. Eh, so that's two guesses.

Medals is reported to have disclosed that "goodwill" is said to be in short supply from other SPL clubs. Apparently this has something to do with the way their administration was timed. This does not sit well with the average KBer - they insist they've done nothing wrong.

It's all about them - The Big Team, The Famous, The Former, The Fallen.

oh how the mighty have fallen, smiley face

Phil D. Rolls
26-11-2013, 11:45 AM
This is the bit, the bit about the shares etc that your average thick yam doesn't get.

They were totally goosed before the share issue and the - help us keep the taxman away by buying the shares line - worked and look what happened to that money, along with the 7,000 ST monies.... Put in a nice new suitcase and taken by Vlad and his gang.

As for Admin. They knew deep down exactly what they were doing and waited for the season to end before entering it... Thus shafting Dundee.

They knew they would stand a better chance of surviving with the money on offer in grow SPFL.

What do they expect other clubs to do.... Pat them on the backs and say poor wee lambs.

There

You've got to remember the fans though. They are the ones who have been messed about by Romanov for years - having to attend Scottish Cup victory parades, and Champions League fixtures, just to massage his vanity.

They had a gun at their head all the time. What else could they do?

Aldo
26-11-2013, 11:48 AM
You've got to remember the fans though. They are the ones who have been messed about by Romanov for years - having to attend Scottish Cup victory parades, and Champions League fixtures, just to massage his vanity. They had a gun at their head all the time. What else could they do?

:-D. Yip poor wee lambs. (Btw ha ****** ha) (O is it not the case that a fool his money is easily parted?? )

PS you forgot the promise of WC players and a 51million pound sooper dooper state of the art all singing and dancing main stand.

Phil D. Rolls
26-11-2013, 11:56 AM
:-D. Yip poor wee lambs. (Btw ha ****** ha) (O is it not the case that a fool his money is easily parted?? )

PS you forgot the promise of WC players and a 51million pound sooper dooper state of the art all singing and dancing main stand.

With their turnover, that will be delivered in 5 years, once they are debt free.

#FromTheCapital
26-11-2013, 11:58 AM
You've got to remember the fans though. They are the ones who have been messed about by Romanov for years - having to attend Scottish Cup victory parades, and Champions League fixtures, just to massage his vanity.

They had a gun at their head all the time. What else could they do?

The sad thing is, that's exactly how they see themselves. Most of them don't even think they deserve to be in administration. Hope their pishy wee team dies a horrible death

southsider
26-11-2013, 12:01 PM
Legal agreements being drawn up but not yet finalised due to legal costs

Why dont they just pay it later like everyone else ? Just get it finalised then the company sends them the bill and they pay it , seems simple enough :confused:

Who in their right mind would give them credit ? The thing is they don't pay no-one be it small business, HMRC, EDC, Poppies.....the list is long !

Hibercelona
26-11-2013, 12:18 PM
I still don't think the CVA is going to go through. I'd be very surprised if it did.

Springbank
26-11-2013, 01:01 PM
Has anyone got a copy of Dame Vera Lynn singing "we'll meet again, don't know where don't know when..."

No reason

HibbySpurs
26-11-2013, 01:04 PM
Bored at lunch so had a chuckle on seekback at the frothers.... This post however in response to some walloper suggesting the yams would have the 2nd highest budget in the SPFL next season :rolleyes: at least was reasonable and honest.... they'll probo bar him for it :greengrin

"In year 1, we have to find £500k of CVA plus the same in football debts, that may have to be paid in less time than that. That's already £1m out of the £1.3m (less costs) we raise pa at current levels.

Then we will have another £2m (plus interest) to pay BIDCO back with little if any capital reduction in year 1, over a 2 year period.

Then you have to remember without paying any capital or interest to UKIO / UBIG we had DFE for £12m and £10m and 2 debt forgiveness for another near £17m combined under the old regime. Now I know we have taken a huge chunk of players salaries but on the face of it, just to run the club there are significant costs (primarily Youth Academy etc, etc) to be met even before we put a first team player on the park.

I agree we will still have the easily the second highest income, but how much of that will follow into actual first team player budget remains to be seen. And we are in serious trouble of being relegated which will dramatically reduce income even further.

I think people who talk of 4 or 5 players on £4-5k per week, supplemented by average pros and talented kids may be in for a big shock.

Going forward we will be in a no credit facility position for some time. Other costs are reduced dramatically which could impact the mid to to long term potential of the club to allow a decent team on the pitch. And we have the other annoyance that it remains to be seen how many of the current squad are prepared to drop a level, even for a year.

Getting the CVA approved is the key battle for just now but I think we have some very hard times ahead, especially on the pitch."

leggeto
26-11-2013, 01:10 PM
They will go down and won't come back up,they may even go down again if they live long enough

Phil D. Rolls
26-11-2013, 01:18 PM
FOH, starting to appear increasingly amateur. Holding a tea and biscuits feedback session in a junior football club. No minutes, asking for bigger pledges, at a time when money is getting tighter. Medals Mackay involved now, when not mentioned in dispatches up till this point.

Anybody know who Dougie Masterton is? Appears to be an uber fan with little business experience. No personal attacks please - just trying to work out who's who as the FOH, disintegrates before our eyes.

Phil D. Rolls
26-11-2013, 01:21 PM
They will go down and won't come back up,they may even go down again if they live long enough

Many will not remember the days when Killie, Dunfermline and St Johnstone were in the bottom tier. So they might find it hard to get their heads round a team getting relegated in three successive seasons.

Yams looking increasingly like Raith Rovers and Livingston every week.

GreenCastle
26-11-2013, 01:21 PM

They could be in the 1st Division with The Rangers and Dunfermline next season which could be interesting.

I still hope somehow it works out when we play them on the 29th March we can relegate them - though looking at the way Killie have been playing recently I am a still cautious.

Kilmarnock playing them the week before the 29th March at Rugby Park - could be a relegation decider.

Aldo
26-11-2013, 01:31 PM
The sad thing is, that's exactly how they see themselves. Most of them don't even think they deserve to be in administration. Hope their pishy wee team dies a horrible death

This is what I've wanted for them all along.

Would be Pmsl on Fri if it all went tits up. Most of the yams I know are in the same bracket as you've mentioned FTC. Head in the sand blah blah blah.

It will be everyone else's fault if this CVA fails.

Dashing Bob S
26-11-2013, 01:33 PM
Bored at lunch so had a chuckle on seekback at the frothers.... This post however in response to some walloper suggesting the yams would have the 2nd highest budget in the SPFL next season :rolleyes: at least was reasonable and honest.... they'll probo bar him for it :greengrin

"In year 1, we have to find £500k of CVA plus the same in football debts, that may have to be paid in less time than that. That's already £1m out of the £1.3m (less costs) we raise pa at current levels.

Then we will have another £2m (plus interest) to pay BIDCO back with little if any capital reduction in year 1, over a 2 year period.

Then you have to remember without paying any capital or interest to UKIO / UBIG we had DFE for £12m and £10m and 2 debt forgiveness for another near £17m combined under the old regime. Now I know we have taken a huge chunk of players salaries but on the face of it, just to run the club there are significant costs (primarily Youth Academy etc, etc) to be met even before we put a first team player on the park.

I agree we will still have the easily the second highest income, but how much of that will follow into actual first team player budget remains to be seen. And we are in serious trouble of being relegated which will dramatically reduce income even further.

I think people who talk of 4 or 5 players on £4-5k per week, supplemented by average pros and talented kids may be in for a big shock.

Going forward we will be in a no credit facility position for some time. Other costs are reduced dramatically which could impact the mid to to long term potential of the club to allow a decent team on the pitch. And we have the other annoyance that it remains to be seen how many of the current squad are prepared to drop a level, even for a year.

Getting the CVA approved is the key battle for just now but I think we have some very hard times ahead, especially on the pitch."

This is the reason why I would love the FOH CVA approved (even though I doubt it will happen.) Additionally, this situation as outlined above is presided over by a bunch of incompetent tools lording it over a crowd of morons with totally unrealistic expectations - it spells a Jambo Civil War of epic proportions - and eventual liquidation. This scenario, to my mind would be more fun than a failed CVA and proceeding directly to liquidation. At least with that outcome they might maintain their 'poor us' siege mentality as they try and work through the divisions in a ground share with Livvy.

Waxy
26-11-2013, 01:33 PM
I had a wee bet on Portsmouth to win the English bottom division. Looks like i done my dough as they're languishing near the bottom.Such a big team too, i wonder how they got way down where they are?

Phil D. Rolls
26-11-2013, 01:34 PM
They could be in the 1st Division with The Rangers and Dunfermline next season which could be interesting.

I still hope somehow it works out when we play them on the 29th March we can relegate them - though looking at the way Killie have been playing recently I am a still cautious.

Kilmarnock playing them the week before the 29th March at Rugby Park - could be a relegation decider.

It's getting close to the time of year where draws are no use. Yams have to start winning games.

jacomo
26-11-2013, 01:39 PM
I had a wee bet on Portsmouth to win the English bottom division. Looks like i done my dough as they're languishing near the bottom.Such a big team too, i wonder how they got way down where they are?

Massive, chronic debt problems at Portsmouth. Overspent massively in the good times and now paying a very heavy price.

Don't worry Yams it will all be ok! :wink:

Phil D. Rolls
26-11-2013, 01:43 PM
Massive, chronic debt problems at Portsmouth. Overspent massively in the good times and now paying a very heavy price.

But with their massive support and turnover they should be doing better now they are debt free, surely. I mean, look at how quickly Leeds United turned it round.

Barney McGrew
26-11-2013, 01:44 PM
I'm very close friends with one of 'em and they do pay their way.... (I think he even pays over the odds at times because the Yams need the money so much.... as an aside, he gets quite irate at punters moaning about ticket/season ticket prices as that money goes straight to the club)

He might, but I'm not sure all of them do. Or their pals who've turned up for a lift on the gravy train in some cases too.

And that's where ultimately FoH will collapse in one way or another at some point or another. I don't doubt there's some decent guys in there trying the best they can to save their club, but there's also some guys in there who are not and are (in this case in particular) looking for a free lunch.

PatHead
26-11-2013, 01:53 PM
Wonder how the club directors of Killie, Motherwell, St Johnstone etc. who gave a portion of the gate money to Hearts feel about Medals Mackay saying other clubs have it in for them? How to win friends and influence people.

Just Alf
26-11-2013, 01:54 PM
FOH, starting to appear increasingly amateur. Holding a tea and biscuits feedback session in a junior football club. No minutes, asking for bigger pledges, at a time when money is getting tighter. Medals Mackay involved now, when not mentioned in dispatches up till this point.

Anybody know who Dougie Masterton is? Appears to be an uber fan with little business experience. No personal attacks please - just trying to work out who's who as the FOH, disintegrates before our eyes.

DM was heavily involved in the original SOH (the lot that brought in Vlad :greengrin )
He's a director of FoH and is a "seniorish" manager in a big company out Kirknewton/Broxburn way .... if I remember right he stays round the corner from my folks at midcalder (or did)..... seemed a nice enough bloke (apart from his Yammish tendencies)

Phil D. Rolls
26-11-2013, 02:10 PM
:na na:
Wonder how the club directors of Killie, Motherwell, St Johnstone etc. who gave a portion of the gate money to Hearts feel about Medals Mackay saying other clubs have it in for them? How to win friends and influence people.

The way I read it was that Medals was just telling it how it is. He was trying to explain to the yams that it isn't a good idea to sh,t in your own back garden.

DM was heavily involved in the original SOH (the lot that brought in Vlad :greengrin )
He's a director of FoH and is a "seniorish" manager in a big company out Kirknewton/Broxburn way .... if I remember right he stays round the corner from my folks at midcalder (or did)..... seemed a nice enough bloke (apart from his Yammish tendencies)

Thanks, was he one of the blokes with the Russian hats on?

Leith Mo
26-11-2013, 02:13 PM

There was an article in the Sunday Times a couple of weeks ago about Portsmouth and how a Lithuanian bank named Snoras had basically done a Vlad on them with the two main shareholders having stashed loads of luxury cars in a warehouse in Lithuania and cah stashed overseas....

HibbySpurs
26-11-2013, 02:24 PM
It's getting close to the time of year where draws are no use. Yams have to start winning games.

Try explaining that your average yam though :brickwall.....

Had this very discussion with a couple of scarf twirlers yesterday who were adamant that they would beat the drop no problem....

I tried explaining to them that they are now 3 points better off than they were at the start of the season and 12 points behind 11th place having played 14 games out of 38.... Just doing the simple maths if they continue this phoenix like comeback at the same rate they will be 9 points behind after 28 games and around 7 points behind at the season end.... Of course this is very simplistic but is based upon statistics available..... :cb

Much ridicule form them followed that I was forgetting they would be signing tom, dick & harry in the new year :rolleyes: so would amass more points because of a better team.....

Again, point out they can sign no-one until 01 February and even that is dependant on them being out of admin...... Dont think they likes that much as one then ended the conversation with.....

"anyway, let's talk about the City v Spurs game yesterday eh big man"........:rolleyes:

****ing roasters........@gdown:

Phil D. Rolls
26-11-2013, 02:38 PM

Had this very discussion with a couple of scarf twirlers yesterday who were adamant that they would beat the drop no problem....

I tried explaining to them that they are now 3 points better off than they were at the start of the season and 12 points behind 11th place having played 14 games out of 38.... Just doing the simple maths if they continue this phoenix like comeback at the same rate they will be 9 points behind after 28 games and around 7 points behind at the season end.... Of course this is very simplistic but is based upon statistics available..... :cb

Much ridicule form them followed that I was forgetting they would be signing tom, dick & harry in the new year :rolleyes: so would amass more points because of a better team.....

Again, point out they can sign no-one until 01 February and even that is dependant on them being out of admin...... Dont think they likes that much as one then ended the conversation with.....

"anyway, let's talk about the City v Spurs game yesterday eh big man"........:rolleyes:

They have to sign players in January, if they can. Otherwise, a combination of burn-out, injuries and suspensions, will make it hard for them to win games.

When you are trying to make up points on the team above you, a draw suits them better than it suits you.

The other fantasy that doomed teams have is that a side that can't win games, is just round the corner from a burst of league winning form. Every week that passes, the pressure gets greater.

HIBERNIAN-0762
26-11-2013, 02:41 PM
I had a similar conversation with two boneheads on Saturday, out of admin, rudi, debt free blah blah friggin blah, I just burst out out laughing to their utter astonishment of course.

Just what do they put in the Bovril down Gorgie way these days?

Absolute blind fools.

Jonnyboy
26-11-2013, 02:41 PM

The PBS is 6 acres and the offer is £ 2.5 million. Can Lithuanians do sums ?

Does the Wongadome actually have a Gorgie Road address. Nearest it comes is Tynecastle Terrace surely?

MKHIBEE
26-11-2013, 02:48 PM
But with their massive support and turnover they should be doing better now they are debt free, surely. I mean, look at how quickly Leeds United turned it round.
They are not debt free though, they are still paying former players massive amounts of money owed in wages.

Phil D. Rolls
26-11-2013, 02:50 PM
They are not debt free though, they are still paying former players massive amounts of money owed in wages.

Well at least the Yams won't have that worry.

HUTCHYHIBBY
26-11-2013, 02:52 PM

Thats why I want them gone, they just dinnae get it. We've had to sit by and watch the nonsense that has been going on over the last umpteen years much to our detriment and have even tried to indicate to them that the warning signs were pretty clear, only to be met with all the bitter wee team, dodgy hobonomics pish.

Just get them strapped to the chair and get the needle out!

Haymaker
26-11-2013, 02:58 PM

Something ridculous of £2m to one player. Ben haim? Or Kanu. It's costing them a fortune per month. Serves them right the dirty skates!

MKHIBEE
26-11-2013, 03:20 PM
Something ridculous of £2m to one player. Ben haim? Or Kanu. It's costing them a fortune per month. Serves them right the dirty skates!

Here is the full list,as of september 2013
DAVID NUGENT

£143,250 - 40 monthly payments of £3,581.25.

DAVID JAMES

£145,921.90 – 40 months of £3,648.05.

KANU

£155,314.50 – three lump-sum payments of £51,771.50 in March 2014, 2015 and 2016.

BENJANI

£214,572.73 – 40 months of £5,364.32.

HAYDEN MULLINS

£632,281.32 – 28 monthly payments of £21,867.19. One lump-sum payment of £20,000 in January 2016.

AARON MOKOENA

£288,844.80 – 40 months of £7,225.92.

DAVID NORRIS

£182,729.92 – 40 months of £4,568.26.

ARUNA DINDANE

£176,245.03 – 40 months of £4,406.13.

LUKE VARNEY

£153,818 – 40 months of £3,845.

ERIK HUSEKLEPP
£40,000 – lump-sum payment of £20,000 in January 2014 and January 2015.
HASSAN YEBDA

£264,491.44 – 40 months of £6,612.29.

STEPHEN HENDERSON

£42,935.86 – 40 month of 1,073.40.

GREG HALFORD
£162,802.76 – 40 months of £4,070.07.
RICARDO ROCHA

£165,136.61 – 40 months of £4,128.40.
JAMIE ASHDOWN

£78,731.92 – 40 months of £1,968.30.

JASON PEARCE

£29,162.51 – 40 months of £729.06.

HERMANN HREIDARSSON

£42,935.86 – 40 months of £1,073.40.

KELVIN ETUHU

£3,000 – one payment made on Aug 30, 2013.

JOEL WARD

£20,206.57 – 40 months of £505.16.

STEVE FINNAN

£88,312.50 – 40 months of £2,207.81.MICHAEL BROWN
£472,375 – lump-sum payment of £200,000 on Aug 30, 2013. 40 months of £6,809.38.

RICHARD HUGHES

£372,484.42 – lump-sum payment of £200,000 on Aug 30, 2013. 40 months of £4,312.11.

LIAM LAWRENCE

£616,666.54 – lump-sum payment of £200,000 on Aug 30, 2013. 40 months of £10,416.67.

DAVE KITSON

£608,333.36 – lump-sum payment of £150,000 on Aug 30, 2013. 40 months of £11,458.33.

TAL BEN HAIM

£1,633,333.36 – lump-sum payments of £650,000 on Aug 30, 2013 and £150,000 on Aug 31, 2014. 40 months of £20,833.33.

*Kanu payment will be split in accordance with an Order of Finance Disciplinary Committee.

jacomo
26-11-2013, 03:27 PM

Wow! Good old 'Arry, eh? How many of those players did he sign? Course he didn't know nothin about the money side of things...

s.a.m
26-11-2013, 03:43 PM
Wow! Good old 'Arry, eh? How many of those players did he sign? Course he didn't know nothin about the money side of things...

greenginger
26-11-2013, 04:03 PM
Does the Wongadome actually have a Gorgie Road address. Nearest it comes is Tynecastle Terrace surely?

The land Registry has the address as, Tynecastle Park, Mcleod Street, Edinburgh EH11 2NL.

poolman
26-11-2013, 05:02 PM

Yea,forgot about that

Medals has the brains and savvy of a disemboweled worm

A sorry excuse of a man ( and could well be a racist, Kevin Harper I was thinking of )

Phil D. Rolls
26-11-2013, 05:20 PM
Yea,forgot about that

Medals has the brains and savvy of a disemboweled worm

A sorry excuse of a man ( and could well be a racist, Kevin Harper I was thinking of )

Don't think the monkey man was suggesting clubs should feel sorry for Hearts. Merely pointing out that the Yams can't expect any favours from others.

I'm sure the sensible Yams are alarmed that FOH now have Gary's renowned PR skills on board. Particularly given his history of backing the wrong horse.

Perhaps someone has a picture of Gary showing Romanov exactly what he thought of his tenure.

Aldo
26-11-2013, 05:28 PM
Don't think the monkey man was suggesting clubs should feel sorry for Hearts. Merely pointing out that the Yams can't expect any favours from others. I'm sure the sensible Yams are alarmed that FOH now have Gary's renowned PR skills on board. Particularly given his history of backing the wrong horse. Perhaps someone has a picture of Gary showing Romanov exactly what he thought of his tenure.

Medals will support anyone who listens to him slaver his pish about the yams.

Wonder if asked by the press bout his approval of Vlad all those years ago... Would he admit it was wrong.

He must be liking for a few freebies and has turned his attention to the FOH.

The guy (for me anyway) is a total and utter roaster)

Deansy
26-11-2013, 06:06 PM

Wtf is it with the Yams and their persistent "New signings in January" fantasy ??. Have they a secret plan to make the authorities forget all about their BAN ??

scoopyboy
26-11-2013, 06:08 PM

They won't give a toss mate, for every £1 they gave to Hearts they got £19 minimum from an adult, ie for every gullible supporter that attended because they thought these three clubs were helping them they got their own club a knicker whilst donating £19 to the opposition.

For those watching in black and white these extra fans probably shelled out a minimum of £30 to earn Hearts a measly quid.

Jack
26-11-2013, 06:18 PM
Wtf is it with the Yams and their persistent "New signings in January" fantasy ??. Have they a secret plan to make the authorities forget all about their BAN ??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1ILPl5FQaM&sa=X&ei=x_OUUuTnKeWI0AXB-4B4&ved=0CAsQqwQ

Springbank
26-11-2013, 06:22 PM

...not to mention the phrases "learning from your mistakes"

"history repeating itself"

"jambocide" (self inflicted jambogedden)

EK_Hibs
26-11-2013, 06:31 PM
Ok, So this FoH or FuD or whatever it is they're called have over 7600 monthly pledges coming in?, I have to admit that is quite an impressive number, But FuD still want more? Scrounging so and so's that they are!!

I'm_cabbaged
26-11-2013, 06:32 PM
Just saw reply to a tick tock comment on facebook that made me laugh, tock tock nae tick at the savilledome :)

soupy
26-11-2013, 06:52 PM
Just saw reply to a tick tock comment on facebook that made me laugh, tock tock nae tick at the savilledome :)

Yogi?????? :-)

weonlywon6-2
26-11-2013, 06:58 PM
DAVID NUGENT

DAVID JAMES

KANU

£155,314.50 – three lump-sum payments of £51,771.50 in March 2014, 2015 and 2016.

BENJANI

HAYDEN MULLINS

£632,281.32 – 28 monthly payments of £21,867.19. One lump-sum payment of £20,000 in January 2016.

AARON MOKOENA

DAVID NORRIS

ARUNA DINDANE

LUKE VARNEY

ERIK HUSEKLEPP
HASSAN YEBDA

STEPHEN HENDERSON

GREG HALFORD
RICARDO ROCHA

JAMIE ASHDOWN

JASON PEARCE

HERMANN HREIDARSSON

KELVIN ETUHU

JOEL WARD

STEVE FINNAN

£472,375 – lump-sum payment of £200,000 on Aug 30, 2013. 40 months of £6,809.38.

RICHARD HUGHES

£372,484.42 – lump-sum payment of £200,000 on Aug 30, 2013. 40 months of £4,312.11.

LIAM LAWRENCE

£616,666.54 – lump-sum payment of £200,000 on Aug 30, 2013. 40 months of £10,416.67.

DAVE KITSON

£608,333.36 – lump-sum payment of £150,000 on Aug 30, 2013. 40 months of £11,458.33.

TAL BEN HAIM

£1,633,333.36 – lump-sum payments of £650,000 on Aug 30, 2013 and £150,000 on Aug 31, 2014. 40 months of £20,833.33.

*Kanu payment will be split in accordance with an Order of Finance Disciplinary Committee.

Haha ,thats just crazy.I should have been a football player.thats crazy money and i have hardly heard of any of them

weonlywon6-2
26-11-2013, 07:00 PM
Is it this friday the cva vote is carried out?

Zazu62
26-11-2013, 07:10 PM
DAVID NUGENT

DAVID JAMES

KANU

BENJANI

HAYDEN MULLINS

AARON MOKOENA

DAVID NORRIS

ARUNA DINDANE

LUKE VARNEY

ERIK HUSEKLEPP
HASSAN YEBDA

STEPHEN HENDERSON

GREG HALFORD
RICARDO ROCHA

JAMIE ASHDOWN

JASON PEARCE

HERMANN HREIDARSSON

KELVIN ETUHU

JOEL WARD

STEVE FINNAN

RICHARD HUGHES

LIAM LAWRENCE

DAVE KITSON

TAL BEN HAIM

That is mental.

#FromTheCapital
26-11-2013, 07:12 PM
Is it this friday the cva vote is carried out?

Yes unless it's delayed again, apparently it can only be delayed once more so no later than next Friday. Potentially 400,000 zombies roaming the streets of Edinburgh by Christmas.

Phil D. Rolls
26-11-2013, 07:18 PM
Yes unless it's delayed again, apparently it can only be delayed once more so no later than next Friday. Potentially 400,000 zombies roaming the streets of Edinburgh by Christmas.

It will be delayed again. Why else are FOH building ties with junior clubs?

Bostonhibby
26-11-2013, 07:21 PM

Are they easier to steal money from? or is it for the training facilities?

PatHead
26-11-2013, 07:22 PM

As they couldn't afford to heat or light tincastle in the evening?

SmashinGlass
26-11-2013, 07:34 PM
Are they easier to steal money from? or is it for the training facilities?

That's fine. I train one of the kids teams with Bonnyrigg Rose, so we can be the new Heriot-Watt students kicking them off the training pitches :greengrin

weonlywon6-2
26-11-2013, 07:37 PM

Cheers

Jonnyboy
26-11-2013, 07:37 PM
Haha ,thats just crazy.I should have been a football player.thats crazy money and i have hardly heard of any of them

I could've been a footballer but I had a paper round :wink:

Aulder Hibbies ken whit's gaun on :greengrin

leggeto
26-11-2013, 07:41 PM

its Gary lockes local

Jim44
26-11-2013, 07:51 PM
They don't need Junior clubs for training facilities when Heriot Watt lie down and allow them to dictate what goes on at Riccarton, even though they've been treated like mud by the thieves.

Bostonhibby
26-11-2013, 07:55 PM
That's fine. I train one of the kids teams with Bonnyrigg Rose, so we can be the new Heriot-Watt students kicking them off the training pitches :greengrin

:top marks hope you do a better job than whoever was meant to collect the rent at HWU, They seem to have been, well, lets call it benevolent:wink:

I'm_cabbaged
26-11-2013, 08:06 PM

Aye!!

poolman
26-11-2013, 08:08 PM

Ya woos

I had a paper and a milk round :-)

Onceinawhile
26-11-2013, 08:13 PM
I notice that the oracle ptbcal has said je expects the cva vote to be delayed again.

Serious squeaky bum time for our pink chums.

SloopJB
26-11-2013, 08:15 PM
Ya woos

I had a neighbour round :wink:

Mikey
26-11-2013, 08:18 PM
I notice that the oracle ptbcal has said je expects the cva vote to be delayed again.

He just posts up what David Southern tells him to :agree:

bingo70
26-11-2013, 08:24 PM

Why is that squeeky bum time?

Genuine question, why is a delay seen as a bad thing for hertz?

Aldo
26-11-2013, 08:25 PM
He just posts up what David Southern tells him to :agree:

PBCTAL or whatever his name is probably is just Southern giving it all a good stir?

SmashinGlass
26-11-2013, 08:26 PM

Because of the increased uncertainty it brings.

If it was going to be rejected, why not just reject it now and save the hassle?

Equally, if it was going to be accepted, why not just accept now?

Hence increased uncertainty. My view.... Let the rats squirm :greengrin

Springbank
26-11-2013, 08:27 PM
I celebrated page 1-0 6-2 so I feel obliged to commemorate 1-0 7-0 as well.

Onceinawhile
26-11-2013, 08:28 PM

If the future of your club hung in the balance and the meeting to start the process of stabilising it was delayed for a week, then another with no reasonable explanation, wouldn't you be worried?

Fwiw, I still think they will get the cva passed, but the longer it takes, the longer they are in admin and hamstrung by being so.

A delay would also mean the earliest they could come out of admin (and sign under 21s) would be after the derby.

Ozyhibby
26-11-2013, 08:42 PM
Was told tonight that the guy Walker that plays for them has been tapped up by the new Rangers for a move in January. Don't know how long his contract is or if they would get a fee but both parties (player and new Rangers) want it to happen. Source is someone who knows the player and his girlfriend.

worcesterhibby
26-11-2013, 08:54 PM

We are now more than 1/3 of the way through the season. They had a 15 point gap between them and the rest of the table at the start. There is a 12 point gap now. They have managed to make up just 3 points in 14 games. At the current rate of success they will still be at least 6 points behind at the end of the season and that's not taking into account their paper thin squad and the injuries they are bound to pick up.

Doomed :greengrin

Jonnyboy
26-11-2013, 08:58 PM
Ya woos

:greengrin Show off

I had a neighbour round :wink:

Ooeer

Hermit Crab
26-11-2013, 09:10 PM

He's changed his tune has he not.

Phil D. Rolls
26-11-2013, 09:18 PM

Some people say I look like Graeme Souness.

Jonnyboy
26-11-2013, 09:19 PM

Calm down, calm down :greengrin

Kojock
26-11-2013, 09:20 PM

Gizza a job

Col2
26-11-2013, 09:27 PM
PBCTAL or whatever his name is probably is just Southern giving it all a good stir?

He is now saying that it wouldn't surprise him if CVA was initially rejected but they would go back with better offer. Talk about changing like the wind. I heard this guy is a taxi driver and this is where he gets his stories along with sniffing up Southern and Dougie Masterton.

Hermit Crab
26-11-2013, 09:34 PM
They are toiling to shift tickets for Sundays match. Under 7000 home tickets sold as of yesterday.

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/135048-Celtic-Dot-Count

SmashinGlass
26-11-2013, 09:47 PM
He is now saying that it wouldn't surprise him if CVA was initially rejected but they would go back with better offer. Talk about changing like the wind. I heard this guy is a taxi driver and this is where he gets his stories along with sniffing up Southern and Dougie Masterton.

I'd love to know from where this "better offer" will materialise

Springbank
26-11-2013, 09:50 PM
They are toiling to shift tickets for Sundays match. Under 7000 home tickets sold as of yesterday.

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/135048-Celtic-Dot-Count

This figure is the number of die hard jambos.

When youre likely to get beat and struggling the rest will disappear (history shows us this)

The Hibs core support is larger

Liberal Hibby
26-11-2013, 09:56 PM
I'd love to know from where this "better offer" will materialise

Isn't that is why they're desparate to get to 10k pledgers? Gives them another million to play with.

cleanyman
26-11-2013, 10:06 PM

When youre likely to get beat and struggling the rest will disappear (history shows us this)

Is it?

SmashinGlass
26-11-2013, 10:35 PM
Isn't that is why they're desparate to get to 10k pledgers? Gives them another million to play with.

Indeed. But to recruit 2,400 or so pledgers in just over a week is a pretty big ask in any situation.

Pete
26-11-2013, 10:54 PM
Is it?

It obviously is.

cleanyman
26-11-2013, 11:13 PM
It obviously is.

It obviously isn't

Hermit Crab
26-11-2013, 11:18 PM

They better come out of hiding soon then. Average 9k at home tells me our support is smaller mate.

Leishy1995
27-11-2013, 12:03 AM
They better come out of hiding soon then. Average 9k at home tells me our support is smaller mate.

He said core support. Hearts core support of 7k. Our last few years of mediocrity shows we have a larger core support.

Peevemor
27-11-2013, 12:20 AM
He said core support. Hearts core support of 7k. Our last few years of mediocrity shows we have a larger core support.

You're kidding yourself if you believe that. Ever since I can remember Hearts have had the (slightly) larger support whatever angle you view it from.

monktonharp
27-11-2013, 12:53 AM
This is the reason why I would love the FOH CVA approved (even though I doubt it will happen.) Additionally, this situation as outlined above is presided over by a bunch of incompetent tools lording it over a crowd of morons with totally unrealistic expectations - it spells a Jambo Civil War of epic proportions - and eventual liquidation. This scenario, to my mind would be more fun than a failed CVA and proceeding directly to liquidation. At least with that outcome they might maintain their 'poor us' siege mentality as they try and work through the divisions in a ground share with Livvy.c'mon Bob, your slip is showing. you previously mentioned possible "biblical"proportions, and have downgraded to"epic". big difference in proportions, to my mind:wink:

monktonharp
27-11-2013, 12:57 AM

are you sure of the 10k figure? thought they had recently bragged about 7500/7600 pledgers?

lord bunberry
27-11-2013, 01:15 AM
are you sure of the 10k figure? thought they had recently bragged about 7500/7600 pledgers?

The 10k figure is what they're saying they need to get to to make their figures add up.

monktonharp
27-11-2013, 01:18 AM
They don't need Junior clubs for training facilities when Heriot Watt lie down and allow them to dictate what goes on at Riccarton, even though they've been treated like mud by the thieves.you must be wrong. a registered charitable organisation would not be treated like that

monktonharp
27-11-2013, 01:36 AM
The 10k figure is what they're saying they need to get to to make their figures add up.yes, I understand. but the poster was adding figures of 10k,as if they had that, to make them suddenly sustainable which is clearly not the case at the moment, that's all

Pete
27-11-2013, 01:37 AM
It obviously isn't

If your clubs attendances fall dramatically because they aren't winning all the time and they sell under 7000 tickets for a cup tie against the old firm, you would have to admit that your club has enjoyed fair weather fans.

A core support is one that goes no matter what and under 7k is pathetic. It's not really about numbers, it's about mentality and if hearts had went through the same as we have recently the would probably only get 700.

Regardless of the numbers I'm sure we can all agree that they are a club. that will forever be known for cheating and tolerating sexual offenders to achieve their aims who are supported by deluded, bigoted muppets. Can't we.

Dashing Bob S
27-11-2013, 01:55 AM
c'mon Bob, your slip is showing. you previously mentioned possible "biblical"proportions, and have downgraded to"epic". big difference in proportions, to my mind:wink:

Looks like I've been subconsciously effected by the FOH CVA insecurities...

monktonharp
27-11-2013, 02:17 AM
Looks like I've been subconsciously effected by the FOH CVA insecurities...

a probable reason, and understandable under the present constraints.:agree:

Jack
27-11-2013, 06:08 AM
I thought everyone and their dug knew the two clubs counted their attendances differently.

Hibs count the number of supporters who attend.

They count every ticket sold, season ticket and pre paid no shows included.

Its also fairly well known that both clubs give away hundreds of freebies; Hibs to good causes, them to anyone. The difference in counting will be they will include there's in the grand total even if they dont turn up.

Once these differences are worked in ...

Springbank
27-11-2013, 06:22 AM
Is it?

Our core support has rarely dropped beneath 8000 home fans

Hearts in the bad times have a much bigger drop off and a smaller hardcore

Aldo
27-11-2013, 06:45 AM

Ha... I thought that this was the one, the only and final bid as they had no more 'upfront dosh'

Funny really. Does Someone on the Yams side know something and is drip feeding the animals to keep them at bay - CVA rejection possibly.

We shall see come Fri.

clerriehibs
27-11-2013, 07:21 AM
It obviously isn't

Oh yes it is.

hibbill2002
27-11-2013, 07:23 AM

Aye, who's this? 😄

Hermit Crab
27-11-2013, 07:27 AM
If your clubs attendances fall dramatically because they aren't winning all the time and they sell under 7000 tickets for a cup tie against the old firm, you would have to admit that your club has enjoyed fair weather fans.

A core support is one that goes no matter what and under 7k is pathetic. It's not really about numbers, it's about mentality and if hearts had went through the same as we have recently the would probably only get 700.

Regardless of the numbers I'm sure we can all agree that they are a club. that will forever be known for cheating and tolerating sexual offenders to achieve their aims who are supported by deluded, bigoted muppets. Can't we.

There's still a few days for more tickets to be sold mind.

hibbill2002
27-11-2013, 07:27 AM
Aye!!

😄👍

Hermit Crab
27-11-2013, 07:34 AM
The hearts fans erse holes will be knitting buttons in the run up to Friday. Let them squirm I say.

Woo hoo 5000 posts :D

The_Sauz
27-11-2013, 08:09 AM
FOH are just about to release a song to help raise some much needed funds
http://youtu.be/hQgmyQFFQjo

Bostonhibby
27-11-2013, 08:28 AM
FOH are just about to release a song to help raise some much needed funds
http://youtu.be/hQgmyQFFQjo

Is it "any old iron" or a yam remake of "somewhere over the rainbow"?

Liberal Hibby
27-11-2013, 08:46 AM
yes, I understand. but the poster was adding figures of 10k,as if they had that, to make them suddenly sustainable which is clearly not the case at the moment, that's all

I agree - I was speculating about why the 10k figure is being given such emphasis by FoH. I think they have been told to find another million for a CVA or bolt, which is why the original meeting was postponed. It may also confirm the rumours of developer interest.

If they get 10k fannies signed up they have an extra million to play with.

monktonharp
27-11-2013, 09:10 AM
I agree - I was speculating about why the 10k figure is being given such emphasis by FoH. I think they have been told to find another million for a CVA or bolt, which is why the original meeting was postponed. It may also confirm the rumours of developer interest.

If they get 10k fannies signed up they have an extra million to play with.ok, I was a bit confused , hence my post

jacomo
27-11-2013, 09:11 AM

We can all agree that 'this isn't scare mongering, this is reality' as stated by Fedotovas a year ago (where is he by the way? He knows where the bodies are buried) and that Hearts are fighting for their very survival. In that context, their crowds are poor.

I can't see how FoH can persuade loads more people to sign up as Diddies. All the indications are that they have maximised the possible support already. Can there be a single Hearts fan who is unaware of their current predicament?

Phil D. Rolls
27-11-2013, 09:43 AM
We can all agree that 'this isn't scare mongering, this is reality' as stated by Fedotovas a year ago (where is he by the way? He knows where the bodies are buried) and that Hearts are fighting for their very survival. In that context, their crowds are poor.

I can't see how FoH can persuade loads more people to sign up as Diddies. All the indications are that they have maximised the possible support already. Can there be a single Hearts fan who is unaware of their current predicament?

Heads buried in the sand across the road, as Yams continue to overestimate their importance in the scheme of things:

Posted Yesterday, 20:37
A national house builder will buy Tynecastle and in doing so liquidate Scotland's third biggest club. Why the f would any company see that as a good idea. The hasell they would get would far outweigh the profit.. Only a lunatic would sanction this purchase. Don't believe it for a minute !

Billy Whizz
27-11-2013, 09:48 AM
Can someone remind me how much their football debts are?

CropleyWasGod
27-11-2013, 09:50 AM
Can someone remind me how much their football debts are?

£535,180

Aldo
27-11-2013, 09:51 AM
Heads buried in the sand across the road, as Yams continue to overestimate their importance in the scheme of things:

This is the thing... They think they are untouchable and this is why I want it to fail.

. Instead of blaming and looking at others it's there plain and simple for all to see. I'll tell you why ya yam fud.... PROFIT!!! Der.

greenpaper55
27-11-2013, 09:53 AM
They think that *********** could not be developed for housing , but wait a minute were they not going to build an hotel as part of the fantasy stand ?.

Billy Whizz
27-11-2013, 09:53 AM
£535,180

Thanks, not an insignificant sum that needs to he factored into their business plan

bingo70
27-11-2013, 09:57 AM

Wow, Scotlands third biggest football club, quite an achievement.

That's up there with being the world's tallest midget or shortest giant.

Fife-Hibee
27-11-2013, 09:59 AM

Easy' house builder buys said land and sits on it till the muppets all disapear up their own *****. By which time the lands doubled in price :-))

Aldo
27-11-2013, 10:03 AM
Ha just had this text from a Jambo knob

Alrite Ya hibbie cock 1902 5-1 22 in a row . Looks like we've got away with it with ground and debt free. Out of admin by Xmas and new players etc from the 1st Jan. Your team is next I e heard. **** the Hobos HIV and all that.

I've not heard from this guy for ages and is one if the gorgie billy boys.

matty_f
27-11-2013, 10:16 AM

Alrite Ya hibbie cock 1902 5-1 22 in a row . Looks like we've got away with it with ground and debt free. Out of admin by Xmas and new players etc from the 1st Jan. Your team is next I e heard. **** the Hobos HIV and all that.

Is he 4?

Crazyhorse
27-11-2013, 10:18 AM

Comes across as articulate and sound of mind...

Crazyhorse
27-11-2013, 10:20 AM
[QUOTE=jacomoseven;3819535]We can all agree that 'this isn't scare mongering, this is reality' as stated by Fedotovas a year ago (where is he by the way? He knows where the bodies are buried)
Maybe he is one of the bodies now

Bostonhibby
27-11-2013, 10:20 AM
Wow, Scotlands third biggest football club, quite an achievement.

That's up there with being the world's tallest midget or shortest giant.

:faf::faf: or the maroonest subsidiary of a bankrupt foreign company in Edinburgh? or how about the worlds biggest, best funded non existent share issue?

brog
27-11-2013, 10:22 AM

If they get 10k fannies signed up they have an extra million to play with.

You may be correct but it's not going to happen. For a start even if they somehow, in the space of a few weeks increase their pledgers by 30% then (at £200 pa) it takes over 2 years to raise an extra £1m. Realistically they're more likely to lose some numbers in the run up to Xmas than increase their numbers on that scale given its taken them 5 months to reach this level.
That means the biddies have to front up an extra £1m with ever increasing uncertainty as to whether the CVA will happen. Yams however are hoist with their own petard. They've been issuing so much propaganda about the CVA being successful that they can't now admit they need more money for the bid to work. They've gone to that same well so often already & the result has been £millions purloined from season ticket & share (non ) issue revenue as well as cake bakes & direct debits to F of H. Not even Johnny Jambo would surely fall for that one. Remember months ago they just needed a few more to help them over the line! They're caught in a trap - - :wink:
PS, Is it coincidence that Ian Murray seems to have disappeared?

Hermit Crab
27-11-2013, 10:23 AM

Do you think he's in a position to know if they've "got away" with it? Bulllcrap?

southsider
27-11-2013, 10:31 AM
Do you think he's in a position to know if they've "got away" with it? Bulllcrap?

Just 2 more sleeps then POW, the sound of plugs being pulled. Bring it on.......much better than xmas.

Aldo
27-11-2013, 10:41 AM
Is he 4?

Nope but you got his mental age spot on (but kinda insults 4 yo's ;-))

He's a bitter bigoted yam and has never been the type to see it how it is, regardless of it being in front of him.

No reply needed as of yet... Will await their fate and then hit him with it.

Barney McGrew
27-11-2013, 10:41 AM

Guys like him are exactly the reason I'll dance on their grave when they go tits up.

Aldo
27-11-2013, 10:43 AM

Nope he's a knuckle dragging Neanderthal that wouldn't be out of place at Hunbrox.

He doesn't even know what day it is and I'm sure his mummy still dresses and feeds him.

Lowlife.

Aldo
27-11-2013, 10:44 AM
Guys like him are exactly the reason I'll dance on their grave when they go tits up.

This. Not a friend but a guy I used to play football with.

He amongst others is one of the reasons I want them obliterated.

brog
27-11-2013, 10:48 AM

If the rest of his info is as accurate as that about Yams being able to sign players ( other than U-21 ) from Jan 1 then there's nothing to worry about. It also conflicts with what F of H said the other night. I know we shouldn't be surprised at the Vile(ence) of the Yams by now but this guy's a star.

Arch Stanton
27-11-2013, 10:48 AM
I really dont get this thing about no deverlopers wanting Tynecastle because of the outcry and backlash. Just buy the stadium, flatten it and sell off plots to interested parties - what's so scary about that?

Hermit Crab
27-11-2013, 10:50 AM
Nope he's a knuckle dragging Neanderthal that wouldn't be out of place at Hunbrox.

He doesn't even know what day it is and I'm sure his mummy still dresses and feeds him.

Lowlife.

Id delete his number then. ;)

Aldo
27-11-2013, 10:55 AM
If the rest of his info is as accurate as that about Yams being able to sign players ( other than U-21 ) from Jan 1 then there's nothing to worry about. It also conflicts with what F of H said the other night. I know we shouldn't be surprised at the Vile(ence) of the Yams by now but this guy's a star.

Brog this guy is a grade a roaster. I believe nowt he's says. He's after a response - which he won't get - not just now anyway.

He'll get his come up pence like the rest of them one way or another. Head in the sand brigade. Will come back to bite him on the arse - Big Time.

God Petrie
27-11-2013, 10:56 AM

Haha the "you're next" chat is the most amusing straw clutching from those clowns.

Aldo
27-11-2013, 10:57 AM
Id delete his number then. ;)

Cannot do that just yet. Will wait and see the outcome or fate and reply in kind. :-D

Makaveli
27-11-2013, 10:58 AM
I really dont get this thing about no deverlopers wanting Tynecastle because of the outcry and backlash. Just buy the stadium, flatten it and sell off plots to interested parties - what's so scary about that?

It's the final stage of the Jambo delusion.

That shower are the most spineless support you'll ever see. They rolled over while Mr Romanov had his way and they'll do the same again.

What are they going to do, kick some builder's hats and bake some angry cakes?

:protest:

Hermit Crab
27-11-2013, 10:59 AM
Cannot do that just yet. Will wait and see the outcome or fate and reply in kind. :-D

Yes. Thee who laughs last laughs the loudest.

Aldo
27-11-2013, 11:00 AM
Yes. Thee who laughs last laughs the loudest.

Yes indeed.

Phil D. Rolls
27-11-2013, 11:08 AM
They think that *********** could not be developed for housing , but wait a minute were they not going to build an hotel as part of the fantasy stand ?.

Also ignoring the fact that planning permission (Now That's What I Call An Application) has already been granted, IIRC.

Obviously CALA weren't aware of the implications of buying out Scotland's 3rd Biggest Club.

IFONLY
27-11-2013, 11:19 AM
Comes across as articulate and sound of mind... what part of transfer embargo doesn't he understand!!!!!

Moulin Yarns
27-11-2013, 11:33 AM
Also ignoring the fact that planning permission (Now That's What I Call An Application) has already been granted, IIRC.

Obviously CALA weren't aware of the implications of buying out Scotland's 3rd Biggest Club.

on the phone so can't check but I don't think it was. Discussion and agreed in principle. Iirc.

Waxy
27-11-2013, 11:47 AM
I wonder if building companies of the world know that they could get a peice of prime land for around 3M.
Perhaps we should let them all know.

poolman
27-11-2013, 11:50 AM
Is he 4?

Weeks maybe

Saorsa
27-11-2013, 11:59 AM

I've not heard from this guy for ages and is one if the gorgie billy boys.No so much of a knob that you gave him your number. :wink: gorgay billy boys, oh dear.

Still I'd be interested in seeing your reply tae him when his above fantasy disnae materialise, and his reply tae you, if you get one that is.

BurghHibby
27-11-2013, 12:03 PM

Post his number so we can all reply with suitable comments on Friday when they are cleaned out!
:na na:
**** the Hearts

Aldo
27-11-2013, 12:09 PM
No so much of a knob that you gave him your number. :wink: gorgay billy boys, oh dear. Still I'd be interested in seeing your reply tae him when his above fantasy disnae materialise, and his reply tae you, if you get one that is.

Yip correct - ;-)

Will hopefully get some news on Fri and send my response. Could probably write his response now. 1902 5-1 22 in a row blah blah blah

Phil D. Rolls
27-11-2013, 12:12 PM
on the phone so can't check but I don't think it was. Discussion and agreed in principle. Iirc.

The only place you'll find Principles and Hearts, together, is in a list of businesses that no longer exist.

Deansy
27-11-2013, 12:22 PM
what part of transfer embargo doesn't he understand!!!!!

None of it - doesn't help that Locke was also recently gibbering about signing players in January and not one 'Journalist' there reminded him about their BAN !.

Steve20
27-11-2013, 12:25 PM
None of it - doesn't help that Locke was also recently gibbering about signing players in January and not one 'Journalist' there reminded him about their BAN !.

I thought if they were out of administration before the end of January, they could sign under 21 players?

Phil D. Rolls
27-11-2013, 12:26 PM

Sometimes it's better just to let people talk.

#FromTheCapital
27-11-2013, 12:28 PM
I thought if they were out of administration before the end of January, they could sign under 21 players?

Hopefully they discover another Ngoo

Steve20
27-11-2013, 12:33 PM
Hopefully they discover another Ngoo

Ideally, they'd not be out of administration so can sign nobody. But I agree, another Ngoo would be great if they are out of it.

#FromTheCapital
27-11-2013, 12:46 PM
Ideally, they'd not be out of administration so can sign nobody. But I agree, another Ngoo would be great if they are out of it.

Of course, hopefully they're deed but if worse came to worse...

Jim44
27-11-2013, 01:03 PM
Sometimes it's better just to let people talk.

My late father in law lived by this theory. Whenever he had a heated discussion or difference of opinion about something and he knew he was right, he didn't contradict or try to correct the other person but was happy to leave them in ignorance.

Deansy
27-11-2013, 01:12 PM

Nope -

http://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/spfl/hearts-administration-transfer-embargo-issued-1-3026331

'Hearts were also hit with an automatic 15-point penalty in June and Locke will be unable to immediately bring in experienced players if the club exits administration before the end of the January transfer window'

They can only sign U-21 players AFTER Feb 1st.

Steve20
27-11-2013, 02:04 PM
Nope -

http://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/spfl/hearts-administration-transfer-embargo-issued-1-3026331

'Hearts were also hit with an automatic 15-point penalty in June and Locke will be unable to immediately bring in experienced players if the club exits administration before the end of the January transfer window'

They can only sign U-21 players AFTER Feb 1st.

Nope, that article says they can bring in 21 and over players after 1st Feb. They can bring in under 21s in January. If out of administration.

Dashing Bob S
27-11-2013, 03:11 PM
Soon we shall supposedly know the fate of the Jambos; do they indeed 'get away with it' or are they 'totally ****ed?'

My money is on the latter, but I also don't think we will know anything at all on Friday.

Ozyhibby
27-11-2013, 03:21 PM
Soon we shall supposedly know the fate of the Jambos; do they indeed 'get away with it' or are they 'totally ****ed?'

My money is on the latter, but I also don't think we will know anything at all on Friday.

From what I understand (which is not a lot) they can only delay for a maximum of 7 days after Friday so we will know within 9 days whether they live or die.

EK_Hibs
27-11-2013, 04:03 PM
Not long to go now...
If the CVA is rejected is it immediate liquidation?
Or can they attempt to up the bid if at all possible?

CropleyWasGod
27-11-2013, 04:27 PM
Not long to go now...
If the CVA is rejected is it immediate liquidation?
Or can they attempt to up the bid if at all possible?

1. probably

2. they can, but it's unlikely.

Springbank
27-11-2013, 04:39 PM
If I was a developer I would say this situation is crying out for a wee behind the scenes agreement, talking to foh and Bdo, to buy the land (ie telling foh they have no chance of playing at Tynecastle beyond 2016) but doing the community spirited thing and gifting the name to foh for £1.

You get the land in a couple of years time (time to hit planning etc) and you play the good cop who held off more rapacious bids that would've closed the shop for good.

Foh get to buy bus passes to livi after 2016 and a ground share.

Likelihood?

PatHead
27-11-2013, 04:49 PM
If I was a developer I would say this situation is crying out for a wee behind the scenes agreement, talking to foh and Bdo, to buy the land (ie telling foh they have no chance of playing at Tynecastle beyond 2016) but doing the community spirited thing and gifting the name to foh for £1.

You get the land in a couple of years time (time to hit planning etc) and you play the good cop who held off more rapacious bids that would've closed the shop for good.

Foh get to buy bus passes to livi after 2016 and a ground share.

Likelihood?

If they get liquidated is that not what will happen anyway? Assets all get sold off individually so Taylor Wimpey get the land, FoH buy the "brand" or name of the old business and set up again.

BTW I was looking through the Rangers' thread and it is amazing how many people (myself included for a long time) believed they would survive.

Sc̣nalḍ
27-11-2013, 04:53 PM
Not sure if this has been mentioned as I've been out of the country for a bit, but has anyone heard a rumour that hearts have been kicked out of riccarton and training at Ainslie park, home of Spartans?

NotoriousLor
27-11-2013, 04:57 PM
Na mate, drove my 45 into riccarton yesterday and they were training

Sc̣nalḍ
27-11-2013, 05:09 PM
Na mate, drove my 45 into riccarton yesterday and they were training

Dead leg for the guy that told me that then.

Cheers

Seveno
27-11-2013, 05:31 PM
Dead leg for the guy that told me that then.

Cheers

It happened last season. Hearts couldn't afford to pay Spartans so they arranged a friendly and let Spartans keep all the gate money.

Just Alf
27-11-2013, 06:00 PM
It happened last season. Hearts couldn't afford to pay Spartans so they arranged a friendly and let Spartans keep all the gate money.

I remember that.... Also the thread on brokeback where they were all complaining about Spartans being tight and having a cheek keeping all the dosh!

Aldo
27-11-2013, 06:08 PM
I remember that.... Also the thread on brokeback where they were all complaining about Spartans being tight and having a cheek keeping all the dosh!

Did they no enquire about using their facilities to train on a permanent basis as there was a chance they were getting punted from HW however Spartans wanted the money upfront and the yams shat it and negotiated with HW as the couldn't scam/con Spartans.

Seveno
27-11-2013, 08:15 PM
Can't wait to welcome Spartans to League 2 next season when a space is created from the SPFL.

andudare2
27-11-2013, 08:21 PM
This. Not a friend but a guy I used to play football with.

He amongst others is one of the reasons I want them obliterated.usually i would say you would be better using a ball,but in this muppets case,kick him as much as poss m8:wink::flag:

hibees 7062
27-11-2013, 08:24 PM
Comes across as articulate and sound of mind...

:greengrin

Jonnyboy
27-11-2013, 09:02 PM
Our core support has rarely dropped beneath 8000 home fans

Hearts in the bad times have a much bigger drop off and a smaller hardcore

Depends how far back you go surely?

jonty
27-11-2013, 09:04 PM

aye, but im guessing he's not as old as you :greengrin

Jonnyboy
27-11-2013, 09:08 PM
aye, but im guessing he's not as old as you :greengrin

Good guess :greengrin

Ozyhibby
27-11-2013, 09:11 PM
All this core support stuff is a bit Big team/Wee team for me. I'm looking forward to engaging the yams in Same club/New club discussions. Less than 48 hours to go.

monktonharp
27-11-2013, 09:21 PM
usually i would say you would be better using a ball,but in this muppets case,kick him as much as poss m8:wink::flag:preferably on the chin, eh mate.:wink:

Hibbibri
27-11-2013, 10:39 PM
preferably on the chin, eh mate.:wink:

Can I suggest a body part or parts a wee bitty further south :aok: :wink:

Ryan69
28-11-2013, 12:07 AM
Its brilliant!
All this bullpoo of living in delusion...but they would all do it again!
They have absolutely no guilt,or fair play...we deserve what we get about them!
I would not like them to die completely....With no derby games,would be a big loss indeed.

But part of me....Wants them wiped off the face of the earth. :)
Disgusting institution that does not care,openly hires and backs sex offenders,sectarianism creeping into it more and more....Maybe their death would be a good thing?

RIP Bestie
28-11-2013, 12:51 AM
Its brilliant!
All this bullpoo of living in delusion...but they would all do it again!
They have absolutely no guilt,or fair play...we deserve what we get about them!
I would not like them to die completely....With no derby games,would be a big loss indeed.

But part of me....Wants them wiped off the face of the earth. :)
Disgusting institution that does not care,openly hires and backs sex offenders,sectarianism creeping into it more and more....Maybe their death would be a good thing?
Let's not go down that road. Have you seen some of the "Hun" comments on here.? It's a poison that's spreading through the game unfortunately and we are no angels.

Ryan69
28-11-2013, 01:03 AM
Let's not go down that road. Have you seen some of the "Hun" comments on here.? It's a poison that's spreading through the game unfortunately and we are no angels.

I know what your saying...but have you ever seen a flag indicating it at ER...They just accept it!

RIP Bestie
28-11-2013, 01:15 AM
I know what your saying...but have you ever seen a flag indicating it at ER...They just accept it!
It's unacceptable in any form but has became a more widespread problem in the last few years.

Springbank
28-11-2013, 02:46 AM

I'm looking at the period of last 40 years, even during the darker days of the 80s, the bleak Miller years, the 97/8/9 period, I don't recall too many crowds below 8500 at er (and I just allowed for c 500 away fans)

The point I am making is there is more of a loyal core who'll follow their team through thick and thin here at er, I've always been struck by that.

Even the awful football and gradual decline 2007-2012 did not see a crash in gates - it was a gentle drift (hopefully now reversed)

For the jambos, Now the tap's turned off on the financial doping in eh11 (and that the novelty of rallying round the Lost Cause is wearing off) I'm expecting to see fall off rates of 400-500 a month til their 7000 core is left.

Stonewall
28-11-2013, 04:57 AM
I'm looking at the period of last 40 years, even during the darker days of the 80s, the bleak Miller years, the 97/8/9 period, I don't recall too many crowds below 8500 at er (and I just allowed for c 500 away fans)

The point I am making is there is more of a loyal core who'll follow their team through thick and thin here at er, I've always been struck by that.

Even the awful football and gradual decline 2007-2012 did not see a crash in gates - it was a gentle drift (hopefully now reversed)

For the jambos, Now the tap's turned off on the financial doping in eh11 (and that the novelty of rallying round the Lost Cause is wearing off) I'm expecting to see fall off rates of 400-500 a month til their 7000 core is left.

I take your point but in the late 70s early 80s we were regularly getting crowds of 5,000 for run of the mill league games. Crowds had fallen off badly in mid 70s for a number of reasons I think.

Aldo
28-11-2013, 06:15 AM
I'm looking at the period of last 40 years, even during the darker days of the 80s, the bleak Miller years, the 97/8/9 period, I don't recall too many crowds below 8500 at er (and I just allowed for c 500 away fans) The point I am making is there is more of a loyal core who'll follow their team through thick and thin here at er, I've always been struck by that. Even the awful football and gradual decline 2007-2012 did not see a crash in gates - it was a gentle drift (hopefully now reversed) For the jambos, Now the tap's turned off on the financial doping in eh11 (and that the novelty of rallying round the Lost Cause is wearing off) I'm expecting to see fall off rates of 400-500 a month til their 7000 core is left.

Cannot highlight cos on phone but I remember plenty of crowds under 8500 at ER even after we won the skol cup. Crowds even under 5000.

Average crowds were up around the 9000 though.

Www1875hfc
28-11-2013, 06:23 AM
Herald saying possible new delays.

http://www.heraldscotland.com/sport/football/threat-of-new-delay-for-hearts-meeting.22813559

Kojock
28-11-2013, 06:34 AM
Like the last bit.

The club needs both Ukio and UBIG to agree to the proposals otherwise Hearts would be pushed towards liquidation.

Hibby70
28-11-2013, 07:04 AM
Another delay whilst Ubig/ukio await more information from building companies offers perhaps?

East Coast Hibe
28-11-2013, 07:19 AM
Another delay whilst Ubig/ukio await more information from building companies offers perhaps?

Let's hope so :-)

southsider
28-11-2013, 07:44 AM
Herald saying possible new delays.

http://www.heraldscotland.com/sport/football/threat-of-new-delay-for-hearts-meeting.22813559

What is in it for UBIG to vote the CVA through ? They will get nowt. Are BDO saying that they are part of the same group so only have one vote ?

Craig_in_Prague
28-11-2013, 07:49 AM
Like the last bit.

The club needs both Ukio and UBIG to agree to the proposals otherwise Hearts would be pushed towards liquidation.

'mon the push

greenginger
28-11-2013, 07:55 AM
Like the last bit.

I know creditors of equal standing have to be treated evenly so UBIG cannot be offered anything from the FoH offer unless it is shared amongst all the unsecured creditors.

But would a private agreement between Ukio and UBIG to share the cash on offer to get UBIG to vote through the CVA be considered acceptable.

HibbySpurs
28-11-2013, 09:00 AM
I know creditors of equal standing have to be treated evenly so UBIG cannot be offered anything from the FoH offer unless it is shared amongst all the unsecured creditors.

But would a private agreement between Ukio and UBIG to share the cash on offer to get UBIG to vote through the CVA be considered acceptable.

I cant see that to be honest.

Surely the thing for UBIG to consider is as it stands they will get £0.00 then they have to look at what the assets of the company are worth.....

They have to take into account that the secured creditor will have to be satisfied in full (for the secured debt) if at all possible and if the are sure the assets are 100% not going to realise that value then theres no point in wasting time/effort in pursuing it (cant get blood from a stone etc.)

Therefore to me (and I'm no accountant) if the sale of the assets on the open market to developers for the gorund and perhaps FoH for the brand could even potentially realise more than the value of the secured debts then it's in their creditors intrests to pursue that as even getting say £200K back is far better than the current offer of nicksy:confused:.....

I would also have thought that UKIO'S admins have to look at it this way also but it seems from all I've heard they will vote yes anyway.

I'm no banker either but my understanding of a security against a property (i.e. a mortgage) is that even if they enforce the security and the sale of the secured asset fails to pay back the debt they CAN continue to pursue the debtor for the balance.... Of course the blood out of a stone comes back into play here....

Maybe I'm totally wrong, I dont know enough about it. Just my thoughts.....:greengrin

CropleyWasGod
28-11-2013, 09:02 AM

UBIG will get nothing from the CVA, and they will get nothing from liquidation.

However, they may get something for their shares, which could only happen in the current (admin) situation. It may be that it's the negotiations of that amount that are holding up the CVA process.

jacomo
28-11-2013, 09:07 AM

However, they may get something for their shares, which could only happen in the current (admin) situation. It may be that it's the negotiations of that amount that are holding up the CVA process.

I can't see how FoH's CVA offer included anything above a nominal amount towards the shares. That £2.5m will only go so far, and surely their priority (after BDO's fees are accounted for) was to make the offer for Tynecastle as big as possible.

greenginger
28-11-2013, 09:10 AM
UBIG have shares in HOMFC as well as being creditors. Could they agree to accept the £ nil on ffer for their debt like the other creditors but be compensated for the transfer of their shares.

jonty
28-11-2013, 09:38 AM

Or it may be the whole thing is such a friggin mess that they need time to unravel it all and decide that the simplest way is to sell it all off to the highest bidder. Land to the developers, shares/naming rights to FOH

Could they be tied up in legal mumbo jumbo from the shareholders who haven't received any shares?

Waxy
28-11-2013, 09:54 AM
It seems simple.
They will receive more through liquidating than accepting the CVA, therefore this should happen.

Jim44
28-11-2013, 10:11 AM

Your last sentence suggests that, in your opinion, a CVA, once the details are kicked around, is the probable outcome. If that's the case, additionally escaping relegation ( far from unlikely IMHO) will see them emerge from this in a relatively healthier state than most of us were hoping for/expected. Please tell me I'm wrong.

Greenworld
28-11-2013, 10:21 AM
Your last sentence suggests that, in your opinion, a CVA, once the details are kicked around, is the probable outcome. If that's the case, additionally escaping relegation ( far from unlikely IMHO) will see them emerge from this in a relatively healthier state than most of us were hoping for/expected. Please tell me I'm wrong.

I to hope that your wrong and dont get it.. if liquidated they get nothing
Are bdo charges so high....my hearts friends have totally changed track
And are covinced they are finished...you seem on the other hand seem to
Think they will be fine now...

Mikey
28-11-2013, 10:31 AM
Do we know for sure if the vote has been delayed again?

CropleyWasGod
28-11-2013, 10:31 AM

I am still on the fence on whether the CVA will be accepted. However, what I am trying to say is that, if UKIO are happy with the CVA proposal, then it's down to UBIG. If UBIG can get something acceptable for their shares, then the CVA will go through.

The big caveat on that, of course, is that it needs UKIO to be happy with the CVA. I have no notion of whether they are or not.

Jim44
28-11-2013, 10:35 AM
I to hope that your wrong and dont get it.. if liquidated they get nothing
Are bdo charges so high....my hearts friends have totally changed track
And are covinced they are finished...you seem on the other hand seem to
Think they will be fine now...

I've always thought that survival in the SPFL would be a major factor in their future health. I think Killie are as likely candidates as the Jambos for the drop. A CVA and a Houdiniessque escape from relegation will give them a lot of hope for the future, unfortunately.

Greenworld
28-11-2013, 10:46 AM
I am still on the fence on whether the CVA will be accepted. However, what I am trying to say is that, if UKIO are happy with the CVA proposal, then it's down to UBIG. If UBIG can get something acceptable for their shares, then the CVA will go through.

The big caveat on that, of course, is that it needs UKIO to be happy with the CVA. I have no notion of whether they are or not.

Fair enough agree with all of that im going to go with my gut feeling
On this now because no one really knows the outcome and liquidation it is.
Its my Christmas present to me .

:flag: :flag:

Phil D. Rolls
28-11-2013, 10:56 AM
Fair enough agree with all of that im going to go with my gut feeling
On this now because no one really knows the outcome and liquidation it is.
Its my Christmas present to me .

:flag: :flag:

Merry Christmas. :hmmm:

#FromTheCapital
28-11-2013, 11:01 AM

Few posters on brokeback claiming ukio will accept according to the CVA document, also Garry Halliday from FoH apparently claiming the cva will be accepted by Ukio. Pinch of salt of course but they are generally only worried about UBIG's vote.

blackpoolhibs
28-11-2013, 11:04 AM
I've always thought that survival in the SPFL would be a major factor in their future health. I think Killie are as likely candidates as the Jambos for the drop. A CVA and a Houdiniessque escape from relegation will give them a lot of hope for the future, unfortunately.

I keep hearing this from some folk, yet the stats don't bare it out? The gimps have only made 3 points up so far, and we are now getting to the stage in the season where the games come thick and fast, and injuries and suspensions kick in.

The pitches will get heavier, and their squad is thin now, how will it fare when they get injuries and suspensions?

The way the form for both clubs has gone, they'd need to play something like a 75 game season to make the points up at the current rate, not even accounting for Kilmarnock strengthening their squad in January too.

They are down, and the only reason i think people think they will escape relegation is because of their results against us.

Keep the faith. :greengrin

Waxy
28-11-2013, 11:04 AM
Why are people saying UBIG/UKIO will get nothing if Hearts are liquidated?
Surely they can then sell tynie and all the other smaller parts for far more than the 2.5m foh are offering.

It's a no brainer

CropleyWasGod
28-11-2013, 11:07 AM
Why are people saying UBIG/UKIO will get nothing if Hearts are liquidated?
Surely they can then sell tynie and all the other smaller parts for far more than the 2.5m foh are offering.

It's a no brainer

UBIG won't get anything in a liquidation. They are an unsecured creditor and shareholder. Once the secured creditor (UKIO) gets the proceeds from the sale of Tynie, there will be nothing left for them.

Greenworld
28-11-2013, 11:09 AM

Looking that way herald and een reporting it

Liberal Hibby
28-11-2013, 11:15 AM
I keep hearing this from some folk, yet the stats don't bare it out? The gimps have only made 3 points up so far, and we are now getting to the stage in the season where the games come thick and fast, and injuries and suspensions kick in.

The pitches will get heavier, and their squad is thin now, how will it fare when they get injuries and suspensions?

The way the form for both clubs has gone, they'd need to play something like a 75 game season to make the points up at the current rate, not even accounting for Kilmarnock strengthening their squad in January too.

They are down, and the only reason i think people think they will escape relegation is because of their results against us.

Quite.

Even if the CVA is agreed tomorrow then there is a 30 day cooling off period. That takes you to the end of December. That doesn't mean they exit administration then - there will be months of work to do (see Dunfermline).

They won't be signing anyone in the January transfer window - even if they could afford to do so. And there's a chance they may still be in administration at the end of season with another 15 point deduction for next season in the pipeline.

They're down - and they know it.

Waxy
28-11-2013, 11:16 AM
UBIG won't get anything in a liquidation. They are an unsecured creditor and shareholder. Once the secured creditor (UKIO) gets the proceeds from the sale of Tynie, there will be nothing left for them.Yes.But i'd say UKIO could get much more money by not Accepting the CVA.

TowerHibs
28-11-2013, 11:16 AM
not sure why people are saying an approved CVA will see them through this.

Far from it, in fact for me, the fun just begins if they get a CVA. They will be relegated this year, no doubt. This, along with their stadium, running costs and drop in turnover will put the club through the ringer. I will not be surprised if a CVA is approved, HMFC find themselves in another administration in the next 12/24 months.

The elephant in the room for me is that stadium, it will be their downfall.

JeMeSouviens
28-11-2013, 11:17 AM

It's not entirely impossible Killie could be relegated but "as likely candidates"? Have a word with yourself! They're 12 points ahead, don't have a wafer thin squad and can sign new players in the upcoming window. Hearts have spawned a couple of results against Aberdeen and were gifted a win against a bottling us but in general they're absolutely, utterly pish and have failed to win every game that's looked like a 6 pointer. Even if they squeak through a CVA it's realistically going to be into February or March before they're offishully out of admin and can sign anyone by which time they'll be all but certainly down.

Cheer up. :wink:

Greenworld
28-11-2013, 11:18 AM

Looking that way herald and een reporting it

HibbySpurs
28-11-2013, 11:23 AM

:top marks, agreed, they are barely better off than 14 games ago, they now have 24 left to make up 12 points..... I think people are still blinded by the fact that they are oon -3 from -15.... Put it this way, if Hearts had started on level pegging they would be on 12 points and one defeat away from being bottom anyway.....

Draw's simply arent good enough for them and they are chucking matches left righ and centre.... They've had two very good league results in beating us and then overcoming a 10 man Aberdeen who should have been out of sight by half time and this is a common thread to most of their games. Their opponents are generally miles better than them but a siege mentality is getting them draws (as I said no good)..... at present....

Once they are really into the youth team through injuries & suspensions in December & January they will be rolled over by many teams and if Killie & Ross County pick up a couple of wins each then they will be more than 15 points behind again (IMO)......

Simple maths over the next five games (50% of the season done) tells me that the very BEST case scenario is they could technically be 3 points ahead of Killie in 11th but for that to happen they need to win every game and Killie lose every game.... The latter is possible but the former?????? Nah:greengrin

Craig_in_Prague
28-11-2013, 11:32 AM
not sure why people are saying an approved CVA will see them through this.

Far from it, in fact for me, the fun just begins if they get a CVA. They will be relegated this year, no doubt. This, along with their stadium, running costs and drop in turnover will put the club through the ringer. I will not be surprised if a CVA is approved, HMFC find themselves in another administration in the next 12/24 months.

The elephant in the room for me is that stadium, it will be their downfall.

Tend to agree.
I see it as them being deid, or crippled.

Steve20
28-11-2013, 11:40 AM
Killie were in a pretty dire way financially. Any chance they could go into administration? If not, Hearts will struggle to make up 12 points.

Hibernia Na Eir
28-11-2013, 11:41 AM

The derby game in January is HUGE now (for them anyway) and we can certainly help the Jumbos to get relegated by defeating them on January 2nd. COME ON!

Hibernia Na Eir
28-11-2013, 11:44 AM
Killie were in a pretty dire way financially. Any chance they could go into administration? If not, Hearts will struggle to make up 12 points.

i hope Killie do the same as what the Jumbos did and hold off as late as possible to go into Administration, IF they do. If it worked for Jumbos then it will work for Kilmarnock FC :agree:

TonyStokeprano
28-11-2013, 11:46 AM
But i thought the private members already know they're dead, why's it still up for debate ? or was that more smoke with no fire.

jonty
28-11-2013, 11:47 AM

Killie received a £1m cash injection last month.
http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/kilmarnock-celebrate-biggest-result-season-2356141

monktonharp
28-11-2013, 11:48 AM
:top marks, agreed, they are barely better off than 14 games ago, they now have 24 left to make up 12 points..... I think people are still blinded by the fact that they are oon -3 from -15.... Put it this way, if Hearts had started on level pegging they would be on 12 points and one defeat away from being bottom anyway.....

Draw's simply arent good enough for them and they are chucking matches left righ and centre.... They've had two very good league results in beating us and then overcoming a 10 man Aberdeen who should have been out of sight by half time and this is a common thread to most of their games. Their opponents are generally miles better than them but a siege mentality is getting them draws (as I said no good)..... at present....

Once they are really into the youth team through injuries & suspensions in December & January they will be rolled over by many teams and if Killie & Ross County pick up a couple of wins each then they will be more than 15 points behind again (IMO)......

Simple maths over the next five games (50% of the season done) tells me that the very BEST case scenario is they could technically be 3 points ahead of Killie in 11th but for that to happen they need to win every game and Killie lose every game.... The latter is possible but the former?????? Nah:greengrin :agree:Killie will gather points over the next 5 games, be it a win, a couple of draws whatever. they have a first class experienced striker, the gorgie mob don't. the Dingwall club will pick up points too, certainly in the highlands where clubs tend to struggle in the winter, after a long trek up there (we certainly have ,for years).

Jim44
28-11-2013, 11:49 AM
It's not entirely impossible Killie could be relegated but "as likely candidates"? Have a word with yourself! They're 12 points ahead, don't have a wafer thin squad and can sign new players in the upcoming window. Hearts have spawned a couple of results against Aberdeen and were gifted a win against a bottling us but in general they're absolutely, utterly pish and have failed to win every game that's looked like a 6 pointer. Even if they squeak through a CVA it's realistically going to be into February or March before they're offishully out of admin and can sign anyone by which time they'll be all but certainly down.

Cheer up. :wink:

I've taken your advice and had a quiet word with my pessimist self, but he still couldn't convince me that their fat lady had finished her s
swansong. My fears were not allayed the other day, also, when the Killie captain, Pascalli was rabitting on about Killie's weaknesses, bad attitude and the danger of them being automatically relegated. You won't hear that coming from the Jambo dressing room, I'll bet. I take on board what you think, but I'm not holding my breath.

bingo70
28-11-2013, 11:49 AM

Killie got a big cash injection.from a local businessman a few months ago so there shouldn't be any worry for them going into admin.

Steve20
28-11-2013, 11:50 AM
Killie received a £1m cash injection last month.
http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/kilmarnock-celebrate-biggest-result-season-2356141

Excellent. :thumbsup:

Ozyhibby
28-11-2013, 11:50 AM
A Killie businessman recently invested £1m in them. Should see them ok till the end of the season.

Phil D. Rolls
28-11-2013, 11:52 AM
But i thought the private members already know they're dead, why's it still up for debate ? or was that more smoke with no fire.

:hmmm: that's an old one, can't see why you are bringing it up again.

Phil MaGlass
28-11-2013, 11:53 AM
GREAT, hopefully seals the Yams fate.

jacomo
28-11-2013, 12:49 PM

At the moment Hearts are odds-on favourites for the drop. Of course Killie may join them if they are in a play off but the main issue for them is staying out of administration.