PDA

View Full Version : Yams Share Transfers Agreed/Cooling off period

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 [118] 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190

Pedantic_Hibee
11-09-2013, 11:32 AM
Not sure, but my first thought after reading it was "How does an administrator have the authority to overide a criminal investigation?" .. which is what I think was the reason why the assets were frozen?

Do you have to ruin EVERYTHING?!?!!

I was quite happy not knowing. I'm going to curl up on my kitchen floor now and pretend I'm a crumb.

StevieC
11-09-2013, 11:39 AM
Do you have to ruin EVERYTHING?!?!!

To be fair, it's just an opinion .. that could be shot down shortly by a financial/law expert .. and I'll then be joining you, and HR, in the corner with a "D" hat on. :wink:

KeithTheHibby
11-09-2013, 12:15 PM
Is there no deadline set for a revised bid?

Or are we waiting on something happening in Lithuania?

All seems very quiet at the moment.

Pedantic_Hibee
11-09-2013, 12:16 PM
#allisfrozen

Keith_M
11-09-2013, 12:21 PM
Is there no deadline set for a revised bid?

Or are we waiting on something happening in Lithuania?

All seems very quiet at the moment.

Ian Murray (MP) and the UKIO Admin are sat across a table right now in a smokey saloon. Murray has a pair of twos and the Admin has a full house.

Murray is trying to force a big grin across his face, so as to look confident. A wee dog just peed on his slippers....

Phil MaGlass
11-09-2013, 12:23 PM
That should have read as "unintelligent". But now you've quoted it so there is no point in me changing it as the damage is done so I'm now sat here feeling even more stupid.

However, you laughed at my post which didnt make sense so you can join me in the stupid corner. There's a hat with a "D" on it, pull up a chair.

You've genuinely ruined my day. Hope you're happy, Hibbyradge......

HAHAHAHA, burst oot laughing at ma work, folk think ahm intelligent, oops should say daft.

Hibbyradge
11-09-2013, 12:36 PM
That should have read as "unintelligent". But now you've quoted it so there is no point in me changing it as the damage is done so I'm now sat here feeling even more stupid.

However, you laughed at my post which didnt make sense so you can join me in the stupid corner. There's a hat with a "D" on it, pull up a chair.

Happy to join you in the corner, or as a crumb on the floor, but I must point out that I did not laugh at your post.

I tittered in a knowing, and condescending, manner.

Just so's we're clear, likesay.

Pedantic_Hibee
11-09-2013, 12:40 PM
Happy to join you in the corner, or as a crumb on the floor, but I must point out that I did not laugh at your post.

I tittered in a knowing, and condescending, manner.

Just so's we're clear, likesay.

Goodbye cruel world.........

jonty
11-09-2013, 12:44 PM
Goodbye cruel world.........
#alliscrumb

Moulin Yarns
11-09-2013, 12:54 PM
#alliscrumb

Now where is my stoorsooker??

southsider
11-09-2013, 12:56 PM
Ian Murray (MP) and the UKIO Admin are sat across a table right now in a smokey saloon. Murray has a pair of twos and the Admin has a full house.

Murray is trying to force a big grin across his face, so as to look confident. A wee dog just peed on his slippers....

Nope....aces over eights aka "the dead man's hand" lol

CyberSauzee
11-09-2013, 01:03 PM
This is what they are saying about the frozen assets on kickback:

"UBIG's assets will only remain frozen until the Lithuanian courts appoint an administrator, which should be very soon now. Whether or not Romanov is found / caught, whether he is found guilty of anything, or not, is now completely irrelevant to Hearts and how / when we get out of administration."

:hmmm: From the 26th July

http://sport.stv.tv/football/clubs/hearts/234135-hearts-majority-shareholder-ubig-enters-bankruptcy-in-lithuania/

Ukio Banko Investicine Grupe (UBIG) had administrators appointed by Kaunas District Court on Thursday after they signalled insolvency to the authorities in May.

Yam fuddery at its finest.

Geo_1875
11-09-2013, 02:00 PM

If you read your original post slowly (move your lips if necessary) it makes perfect sense to me.

Kato
11-09-2013, 03:17 PM
I believe it was actually in protest at our ticket prices, .

They may have claimed that as a reason but they knew they were in for a gubbing. I doubt any support as duplicitous as the jamtards would admit to that though.

Protest schmotest in other words.

Jack
11-09-2013, 03:50 PM
Shhhhhhhhh.

Oh its all gone quiet over there, its all gone quiet ....

Give how keen S.H.I.T. are so very keen to keep everyone in yamland glowing with expectation I find it very odd how quiet they have been of late, particularly after the theft, sorry draw down, from the Diddies bank accounts.

You can't imagine for a minute they'd keep a successful theft, oops there I go again :yamfacepalm:, draw down a secret. At the very least I'd expect an 'in line with expectations' statement to reassure the lemmings following their leap of faith.

I am left with the feeling it went badly, horribly badly, all gone wrong.

Oh what a shame, but pleasing at the same time.

Ozyhibby
11-09-2013, 04:19 PM
Shhhhhhhhh.

Oh its all gone quiet over there, its all gone quiet ....

Give how keen S.H.I.T. are so very keen to keep everyone in yamland glowing with expectation I find it very odd how quiet they have been of late, particularly after the theft, sorry draw down, from the Diddies bank accounts.

You can't imagine for a minute they'd keep a successful theft, oops there I go again :yamfacepalm:, draw down a secret. At the very least I'd expect an 'in line with expectations' statement to reassure the lemmings following their leap of faith.

I am left with the feeling it went badly, horribly badly, all gone wrong.

Oh what a shame, but pleasing at the same time.

Unfortunately they did release a statement saying they had a 98% success with the draw down.

Treadstone
11-09-2013, 04:29 PM
Unfortunately they did release a statement saying they had a 98% success with the draw down.

98% on the FIRST payment. So 2% checked oot before a single red cent was taken. Lets see where they are at Xmas.

Jack
11-09-2013, 04:30 PM

That was the percentage of direct debits, there were also reports that something 20% were duplicated. 2% missing with 20% possible duplicated isn't so rosy.

Anyway I was referring to the money raised. Sorry, should have been clearer.

Jack Hackett
11-09-2013, 06:06 PM

Did they ever say how much actual real money was collected?

EK_Hibs
11-09-2013, 06:35 PM

Apparently they can't due to the "ongoing negotiations"...

portycabbage
11-09-2013, 07:14 PM
98% on the FIRST payment. So 2% checked oot before a single red cent was taken. Lets see where they are at Xmas.

Not tynecastle. A skip. Not much difference, one might think.

Jack Hackett
11-09-2013, 07:43 PM

That's convenient :rolleyes:

dangermouse
12-09-2013, 08:01 AM

I don't think they did which suggests to me it was a lot less than they expected otherwise Ian Murray MP would have been shouting about it from the rooftops.

Maybe they only raised £6207 which would not be the sort of number you would want to shout about :greengrin

SaulGoodman
12-09-2013, 08:22 AM

That Ian Murray released a statement saying "We are pleased to announce we have collected £19025151, lol, **** the Hibs, I'm an mp"

Gus Fring
12-09-2013, 10:58 AM
That's convenient :rolleyes:

Very. Especially since the money collected has nothing to do with the bid. It's only supposed to be used after FOH have bought the club

KeithTheHibby
12-09-2013, 12:11 PM

What a load of pish. They are quick to annouce that they collected 98% of the 7500 who pledged but cannot reveal the figure??!!!

*****, hurry up and **** off and die soon, I am getting bored of FOH and that fat **** Murray's bull**** spin.

Jack
12-09-2013, 11:01 PM
What a load of pish. They are quick to annouce that they collected 98% of the 7500 who pledged but cannot reveal the figure??!!!

*****, hurry up and **** off and die soon, I am getting bored of FOH and that fat **** Murray's bull**** spin.

7,500×0.98×£19=£139,650

Number of pledges x 98% x the average DD reported a few weeks ago = the amount they should have received.

But I doubt they did.

It's hardly up there with Einstein but if silly old me can do it then so can administrators here and in Lithuania.

I'm surprised you lot of hoboconomists canny work that out using your pegabacus. pft!

Hibrandenburg
13-09-2013, 06:56 AM
I don't think they did which suggests to me it was a lot less than they expected otherwise Ian Murray MP would have been shouting about it from the rooftops.

Maybe they only raised £6207 which would not be the sort of number you would want to shout about :greengrin

If I was looking to buy a 2nd hand car then I wouldn't want the dealer to know how much money I have.

Treadstone
13-09-2013, 07:37 AM
If I was looking to buy a 2nd hand car then I wouldn't want the dealer to know how much money I have.

Irrelevant. Your parents are buying the car and you are paying them back.

Its how BIDDIES and FANNIES operate.

greenginger
13-09-2013, 07:54 AM
Irrelevant. Your parents are buying the car and you are paying them back.

Its how BIDDIES and FANNIES operate.

More like trying to guess a jakey's wealth by how much gets tossed to him a month while sitting on the pavement with a slavering mutt at his feet.

Springbank
13-09-2013, 08:05 AM
Would you want the second hand car dealer to know you have a 30yr history of car theft?

Moon unit
13-09-2013, 08:17 AM
Sadly,still feel as though they are going to squirm out of all this......end up using the new sports centre for SFA..and have the cheek to take some Moroon spectacled view that they have been badly treated,creating some myth that they had to survive against the odds with an under 21 squad!....about time we spanked this shower!

EH6 Hibby
13-09-2013, 08:18 AM

That doesn't matter when the car dealer wants about 3 times what you've got.

StevieC
13-09-2013, 08:24 AM
Would you want the second hand car dealer to know you have a 30yr history of car theft?

The car dealer doesn't care, he's getting his money from the finance company. It's Biddies that has to worry about the history of theft

clerriehibs
13-09-2013, 10:45 AM
Sadly,still feel as though they are going to squirm out of all this......end up using the new sports centre for SFA..and have the cheek to take some Moroon spectacled view that they have been badly treated,creating some myth that they had to survive against the odds with an under 21 squad!....about time we spanked this shower!

Spanked by ict last time out, spanking to come from celtc, their heads will then be starting to drop and it's only halfway through september. They're cannon fodder now.

Suburban Hibby
13-09-2013, 11:59 AM
I see the begging bowl is out again- last throw of the dice?

http://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hearts/hearts-admin-foh-welcome-one-off-fans-payments-1-3091926

Craig_in_Prague
13-09-2013, 12:06 PM
I see the begging bowl is out again- last throw of the dice?

http://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hearts/hearts-admin-foh-welcome-one-off-fans-payments-1-3091926

Allisbarry

Woody70x2
13-09-2013, 12:20 PM

They might well come through this, but remember they will only do so if these 7500 direct debits continue being made for what period of time?

Keith_M
13-09-2013, 12:29 PM
I believe the next part of the plan is to have FoH representatives situated in strategic locations in Edinburgh, wth scruffy wee dugs, wearing hooded tops, possibly drugged (FoH Rep and/or Dug) and saying 'any spare change please mister?' to passers-by.

The dugs may or may not be wearing Hearts Tops, depending on the likelihood of there being T'Rangers fans in the area at the time.

Ian Murray (MP) will then trumpet this in another free full-page Ad in the Evening News as being part of the biggest fans movement in history.

Gus Fring
13-09-2013, 12:38 PM
Some news from my man on the inside.

Apparently Messrs Jackson and Birch are unhappy with the way the FOH are going about things and they feel backed into a corner. They advised against the direct debit drawdown but FOH went ahead anyway.

They're aren't happy with the statements either as they paint a picture that this is just a matter of process that the club will be bought by the FOH. BDO have built themselves a reputation for saving football clubs but this is "The most difficult case by a considerable margin" my source was also told that "not only has the club been ruined internally but the legal situation and the complexity in lithuania makes the whole matter incredibly difficult to resolve in a way that benefits anybody".

If BDO could turn back time they would have liquidated quicker but now the whole FOH and fan situation makes that very difficult. The inaccurate media reporting is also not a help.

BDO have repeatedly told Ian Murray to keep his mouth shut but every few day's he's giving interviews and whatnot.

Survival of the club when they came in was "about 60% but now it's about 6%". The consensus though is that a wait and see approach is probably the best result. They are waiting on the liths doing something that forces their hand because that will make it appear that BDO did everything they could and allow them to save face and will also mean the FOH can scoop up what's left such as the name etc.

I spoke to him for about 10 minutes and he's pretty sure the baws burst. He's just their helping out and doing what he can. Hilariously he's not getting a wage just now because his wife earns enough for them both to live on. He laughed when I pointed that out.

God Petrie
13-09-2013, 12:43 PM

Apparently Messrs Jackson and Birch are unhappy with the way the FOH are going about things and they feel backed into a corner. They advised against the direct debit drawdown but FOH went ahead anyway.

They're aren't happy with the statements either as they paint a picture that this is just a matter of process that the club will be bought by the FOH. BDO have built themselves a reputation for saving football clubs but this is "The most difficult case by a considerable margin" my source was also told that "not only has the club been ruined internally but the legal situation and the complexity in lithuania makes the whole matter incredibly difficult to resolve in a way that benefits anybody".

If BDO could turn back time they would have liquidated quicker but now the whole FOH and fan situation makes that very difficult. The inaccurate media reporting is also not a help.

BDO have repeatedly told Ian Murray to keep his mouth shut but every few day's he's giving interviews and whatnot.

Survival of the club when they came in was "about 60% but now it's about 6%". The consensus though is that a wait and see approach is probably the best result. They are waiting on the liths doing something that forces their hand because that will make it appear that BDO did everything they could and allow them to save face and will also mean the FOH can scoop up what's left such as the name etc.

I spoke to him for about 10 minutes and he's pretty sure the baws burst. He's just their helping out and doing what he can. Hilariously he's not getting a wage just now because his wife earns enough for them both to live on. He laughed when I pointed that out.

Don't stop - I'm almost there

Keith_M
13-09-2013, 12:45 PM

Any chance you could find out:

1) How much money they have left;

2) At what rate they're going through it.

Cheers :greengrin

Gus Fring
13-09-2013, 12:50 PM
Any chance you could find out:

1) How much money they have left;

2) At what rate they're going through it.

Cheers :greengrin

I can't get exact figures but I'm told they've more than enough to keep going just now. Costs are low because a lot of staff are still claiming no wages and the squad isn't being paid anywhere near what they were last year.

matty_f
13-09-2013, 12:53 PM

Outstanding stuff. :top marks

Northernhibee
13-09-2013, 12:54 PM
Well that is just glorious.

cabbageandribs1875
13-09-2013, 01:02 PM
finally, i'm starting to feel all warm and glowy again :greengrin

Bishop Hibee
13-09-2013, 01:03 PM

The Edinburgh holiday weekend just got even better! C'mon the Liths, get the final nail in the coffin in position and bring the hammer down hard.

Treadstone
13-09-2013, 01:05 PM

Last bit sounds like Fester. Seriously though can't be happy with Billy Broon now looking as though he is earning.

Keith_M
13-09-2013, 01:06 PM
I can't get exact figures but I'm told they've more than enough to keep going just now. Costs are low because a lot of staff are still claiming no wages and the squad isn't being paid anywhere near what they were last year.

Damnit, I just bought a ticket, now I'll have to see if I can get a refund!

:grr:

Saorsa
13-09-2013, 01:14 PM

I spoke to him for about 10 minutes and he's pretty sure the baws burst. He's just their helping out and doing what he can. Hilariously he's not getting a wage just now because his wife earns enough for them both to live on. He laughed when I pointed that out.I like this post :agree:

SaulGoodman
13-09-2013, 01:18 PM
Was trawling through Youtube and found this, quite amusing imo :greengrin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eIWm5G5srKA

LeithBoozy
13-09-2013, 01:32 PM
Where did I put that packet of WET ONES. :greengrin

ano hibby
13-09-2013, 01:36 PM

Intersting info thanks for posting.

kaimendhibs
13-09-2013, 01:44 PM

This news has made my year! Thanks

Sent from my iPhone at home on crutches

Glesgahibby
13-09-2013, 01:51 PM

BDO,FOH and the SPL all said at the start of this process that they ,had representation in Lithuania but none have ever given a proper reason as to why UBIG couldn't/haven't/presently can't be granted proper insolvency practise.If this issue takes years to resolve(as I and many others on here believe)then at some point the well of yam fans donation will dry up and BDO will have there exit:agree:

clerriehibs
13-09-2013, 02:09 PM

Sounds iffy to me, unfortunately.

Foh's antics can have no influence.on whether bdo liquidate or not, particularly if bdo are claiming they'd have been better off liquidati.g early doors.

If that waa true then, it's true now.

foh drawing down now can have no wffect on a bid that was worthless then (it must have been, if bdo think they should have liquidated back then) and is of no more worth now.

Jack Hackett
13-09-2013, 02:10 PM

I don't know what it is about your posts, but they just make me all warm and gooey inside. I love you... In a manly way, natch :greengrin

Gus Fring
13-09-2013, 02:21 PM
Sounds iffy to me, unfortunately.

Foh's antics can have no influence.on whether bdo liquidate or not, particularly if bdo are claiming they'd have been better off liquidati.g early doors.

If that waa true then, it's true now.

foh drawing down now can have no wffect on a bid that was worthless then (it must have been, if bdo think they should have liquidated back then) and is of no more worth now.

FOH's antics affect the public reaction to whatever comes next in the process, whilst BDO have always maintained it'll be time consuming and have never promised a positive outcome for fans, the FOH have been over the top with their statements to the point of gushing. If BDO were to liquidate on monday say, then Hearts fans would be gunning for them saying they lead them on etc. If they just bide their time until it's clear they have no choice then BDO can say "Sorry lads, we tried our best but it's they bad bassas in a foreign country who have killed yer club"

I don't think he was saying BDO would be better off liquidating, I think it's a "if we knew then what we know now" deal. The FOH drawdown was just friendly advice from some financial experts.

greenginger
13-09-2013, 02:25 PM
BDO,FOH and the SPL all said at the start of this process that they ,had representation in Lithuania but none have ever given a proper reason as to why UBIG couldn't/haven't/presently can't be granted proper insolvency practise.If this issue takes years to resolve(as I and many others on here believe)then at some point the well of yam fans donation will dry up and BDO will have there exit:agree:

Was it not the case that UBIG have been declared bankrupt and a administrator was appointed by the Lith. court. However somone acting for UBIG appealed the appointment of that particular admin. and the case has not been heard yet.

I don't think he was saying BDO would be better off liquidating, I think it's a "if we knew then what we know now" deal. The FOH drawdown was just friendly advice from some financial experts.

I think the draw down on the standing orders will be useful in that there will be cash available to buy the scraps of the Club after liquidation.

The Fannies won't have to rely on the Biddies, they will do it for themselves. :greengrin

Dashing Bob S
13-09-2013, 02:44 PM

Makes sense. I always believed FOH was really about the post-liquidation scenario, with all the huffing, puffing and posturing about establishing themselves as the 'natural' controllers of a new club.

BDO will probably let old Hearts run down into liquidation around Christmas and blame this on the Liths, then FOH will move for the liquidated 'assets'. The posturing is really to try and scare developers from buying Tynecastle so they have a shot of getting it way under market price - the only price they can afford to pay.

Spike Mandela
13-09-2013, 03:00 PM
Don't stop - I'm almost there

:faf:

#FromTheCapital
13-09-2013, 05:22 PM
Thanks for the info bajillions, here's hoping its true.

Sir David Gray
13-09-2013, 05:27 PM

:pray:

StevieC
13-09-2013, 06:35 PM
Was it not the case that UBIG have been declared bankrupt and a administrator was appointed by the Lith. court. However somone acting for UBIG appealed the appointment of that particular admin. and the case has not been heard yet.

My understanding was that the appeal delayed the administrator process, but only by a couple of weeks and it was confirmed in a court soon after.

I think the draw down on the standing orders will be useful in that there will be cash available to buy the scraps of the Club after liquidation.

I still have a feeling that the drawdown will be used to try and keep the club going till the end of the season.

Gus Fring
13-09-2013, 07:03 PM
I still have a feeling that the drawdown will be used to try and keep the club going till the end of the season.

My understanding is legally that can't happen until FOH have a controlling interest. If it's used before that then the FOH would be leaving themselves open to litigation because they'll have acquired the money under false pretences. Whether any Yam would take action is another matter

PapillonVert
13-09-2013, 09:09 PM
Bajillions, you have told us you work in the media as a freelancer, and you keep giving us these gems from your 'man on the inside'.

I'm wondering how long it will be before this source can be identified as there just seems to me to be a lot of quite confidential stuff coming out via you.

Not doubting you but you must be confident of being able to keep your source confidential or your source wants this stuff out in the open and is happy for this to be the way it is coming.

What's also strange is that I never see any of this stuff reported anywhere else. As a freelancer, presumably you need to sell the information you get to get some income.

EDIT: The Gremlins are at work tonight. This was my response to Bajillions latest long post.

StevieC
13-09-2013, 09:11 PM
My understanding is legally that can't happen until FOH have a controlling interest. If it's used before that then the FOH would be leaving themselves open to litigation because they'll have acquired the money under false pretences. Whether any Yam would take action is another matter

Not sure whether this would comply legally, but I am expecting a statement saying that they need funds to keep the team going till the end of the season. They will follow this up with a statement saying that as it did not match their original reason for taking the DD's any supporter wishing to have their payments returned has 14 days to cancel their DD and request a full refund .. any supporter that is happy for their payments to be used to allow the team to complete their fixtures doesn't need to do anything.

At the end of the 14 days any funds and DD's left (which I suspect will be most of them) will be used by FoH for whatever reason they want.

Mr White
13-09-2013, 09:16 PM
At the end of the 14 days any funds and DD's left (which I suspect will be most of them) will be used by FoH for whatever reason they want.

Ian Murray won't have to pay for his lunch for a month.

Gus Fring
13-09-2013, 09:48 PM
Bajillions, you have told us you work in the media as a freelancer, and you keep giving us these gems from your 'man on the inside'.

I'm wondering how long it will be before this source can be identified as there just seems to me to be a lot of quite confidential stuff coming out via you.

Not doubting you but you must be confident of being able to keep your source confidential or your source wants this stuff out in the open and is happy for this to be the way it is coming.

What's also strange is that I never see any of this stuff reported anywhere else. As a freelancer, presumably you need to sell the information you get to get some income.

EDIT: The Gremlins are at work tonight. This was my response to Bajillions latest long post.

They know the stuff is being posted here and they're ok with it. My work isn't reliant on selling stories, it's more behind the scenes and I've made friends in some places (Hearts and the SPL office) but I don't usually work in the football side of the media. I try and pass the info on to my colleagues but as I've posted here (on other subjects too) very few people are actually interested in writing about it. I'm not in a position to write the stories myself so it doesn't come out. They're all worried about being booted off the gravy train.

SurferRosa
14-09-2013, 12:34 AM
They know the stuff is being posted here and they're ok with it. My work isn't reliant on selling stories, it's more behind the scenes and I've made friends in some places (Hearts and the SPL office) but I don't usually work in the football side of the media. I try and pass the info on to my colleagues but as I've posted here (on other subjects too) very few people are actually interested in writing about it. I'm not in a position to write the stories myself so it doesn't come out. They're all worried about being booted off the gravy train.

I really like the stuff you post. It always seems to give me a jolly, warm feeling inside.

Keep them coming. :thumbsup:

Glesgahibby
14-09-2013, 12:48 AM

The question should be then,who is acting for UBIG ? Who is appealing and why?
my guess would be anyone who was on the board of UBIG over the past decade are
bricking it.The main point is the more time this process takes,the more likey ukio admins
will loose patience and say pull the plug.

The Fannies won't have to rely on the Biddies, they will do it for themselves. :greengrin
:greengrin

Springbank
14-09-2013, 12:51 AM
Yes and it's good to read informative posts, whether long short or medium.

It's the quality I appreciate not the size

Perhaps that's why I'll never be a yam :)

Jack
14-09-2013, 08:13 AM

BJ, :-), I hope in the spirit of cooperation you are returning the compliment by dropping information from the likes of Sergey to your colleagues. Be a shame if some of those gems didn't make it into the wrong hands. If they don't want to ùse it now maybe it could be used in the articles which will inevitably follow their demise.

Jdawg
14-09-2013, 04:40 PM
I love how hearts fans think BDO are there to help them. BDO were appointed by Lithuanians not hearts. Didn't hearts want KMPG but then BDO came in?

Weststandwanab
14-09-2013, 05:14 PM
I love how hearts fans think BDO are there to help them. BDO were appointed by Lithuanians not hearts. Didn't hearts want KMPG but then BDO came in?

Correct !

brog
15-09-2013, 01:50 PM
I'm out of country & a bit out of touch but never like seeing this thread leave P1 so bump! Good info from Bajillions. Fits with my own thinking in that undertaker Jackson has been a tad quiet recently. Amusing that he has to some extent been hoist with his own petard. He's been a cheerleader for Yams through this admin saga & was basking in potential glory as saviour of Yams. Ah well, get the long cloak back on, look out the scythe, back to reality! Most pleasing!

greenginger
15-09-2013, 03:14 PM
16th tomorrow, will that mean payday at the PBS ? Not that I'd expect any late payments or anything now that the Big Team squad are all qualify for tax credits and hardship payments ! :greengrin

Golden Bear
15-09-2013, 03:19 PM
16th tomorrow, will that mean payday at the PBS ? Not that I'd expect any late payments or anything now that the Big Team squad are all qualify for tax credits and hardship payments ! :greengrin

And once they're homeless they'll not need to worry about the bedroom tax.

PatHead
16-09-2013, 09:23 AM
Resident Jambo at work advised me that there were "quite a few" empty seats on Saturday. Thought they were a big club and sold out every game. If they are struggling now it will be a lot worse over their next few home games Dundee Utd, St Mirren, Ross County, etc. That is assuming they can afford the 2 way bus fare from Edinburgh to Dingwall next week...........

MB62
16-09-2013, 10:15 AM
Resident Jambo at work advised me that there were "quite a few" empty seats on Saturday. Thought they were a big club and sold out every game. If they are struggling now it will be a lot worse over their next few home games Dundee Utd, St Mirren, Ross County, etc. That is assuming they can afford the 2 way bus fare from Edinburgh to Dingwall next week...........

Less than 16,000, which is still a decent crowd but certainly NOT the full house they always claim to have. A Yam colleague of my wife, normally takes out a hospitality package for these games but said since BDO took over, they have almost doubled the cost of this and she now doesn't bother, apparently they have struggled badly to sell these now.

PatHead
16-09-2013, 10:22 AM
For anyone worrying about Hearts catching everyone else it is worth pointing out that they have only won 1 away game since last September. In all they have won 4 games away from Edinburgh in the league in the last 2 years of which 2 were away to Dunfermline. (The others Kilmarnock and Dundee Utd). Their away record is bogging which means they have no chance of surviving in the Premiership even if they somehow fluke it financially..

clerriehibs
16-09-2013, 10:34 AM
For anyone worrying about Hearts catching everyone else it is worth pointing out that they have only won 1 away game since last September. In all they have won 4 games away from Edinburgh in the league in the last 2 years of which 2 were away to Dunfermline. (The others Kilmarnock and Dundee Utd). Their away record is bogging which means they have no chance of surviving in the Premiership even if they somehow fluke it financially..

I very much like these stats.

But they are the past, and few of their current team are culpable.for that abysmal showing.

I'm still comfortable with them being too young to keep it going, their experienced players are humpty, and their u21s were mid table crap last year.

Pedantic_Hibee
16-09-2013, 11:06 AM
Bajillions, if BDO aren't keen on Independent Ian and his cohorts, why did they allow him sponsorship of their recent home game and arm the wee rodent with a microphone for a half-time cheerleading stint? Not doubting your info, just wondering why this flies in the face of their reported stance towards wee baw heid Murray?

PatHead
16-09-2013, 11:16 AM
Bajillions, if BDO aren't keen on Independent Ian and his cohorts, why did they allow him sponsorship of their recent home game and arm the wee rodent with a microphone for a half-time cheerleading stint? Not doubting your info, just wondering why this flies in the face of their reported stance towards wee baw heid Murray?

Seemingly he didn't do it on Saturday so maybe things are changing? To be fair they would take sponsorship from anyone.

Twa Cairpets
16-09-2013, 11:23 AM
I very much like these stats.

But they are the past, and few of their current team are culpable.for that abysmal showing.

I'm still comfortable with them being too young to keep it going, their experienced players are humpty, and their u21s were mid table crap last year.

The only worry I have is that when they inevitably go bump - as they will - if they manage to hold onto some of their younger players, they'll have a squad of comparatively experienced young players as a core to build on as they attempt to climb up from the bottom of the EOS.

It is a big if, as money will be needed and these young laddies will be looking for a decent wedge if they can get. And after all someone could get £10 million rated Holt on a free. :wink:

CropleyWasGod
16-09-2013, 11:28 AM
The only worry I have is that when they inevitably go bump - as they will - ifthey manage to hold onto some of their younger players, they'll have a squad of comparatively experienced young players as a core to build on as they attempt to climb up from the bottom of the EOS.

It is a big if, as money will be needed and these young laddies will be looking for a decent wedge if they can get. And after all someone could get £10 million rated Holt on a free. :wink:

Their contracts will be cancelled, so they will be on the open market.

Seveno
16-09-2013, 11:54 AM
I heard Ian Murray on the radio this morning talking about the intended privatisation of the Royal Mail in his capacity as Shadow Minister for Post Offices. He was surprisingly articulate and seemed to know what he was talking about.

Shame he knows hee-haw about football, football finances and anything to to with insolvency.

Gus Fring
16-09-2013, 11:55 AM

They're disgruntled by him and their dealings but have to remain professional. BDO's best result is for FOH to purchase the club. They may not be happy about Murray's shenanigans but right now they don't have anyone else. BDO still have to play to the whistle so to speak and regardless of how much of a bell end Ian Murray is and how flawed the FOH business plan is, if BDO can get Hearts out of this mess and into fan ownership their stock will never have been higher.

Seemingly he didn't do it on Saturday so maybe things are changing? To be fair they would take sponsorship from anyone.

I'd heard he wasn't going to be doing it but I didn't know whether he had or not. The part in bold is the relevant part at the moment. FOH are 2 things to BDO at the moment, a potential buyer but also a customer.

Keith_M
16-09-2013, 11:59 AM
Their contracts will be cancelled.

Only if the players so wish, though. Wouldn't it be the case that anyone taking over the assets of the club after liquidation would need to apply the TUPE rules, as in T'Rangers situation?

I get your point though, as I can't imagine a lot of players wanting to stay there if they were dropped to the bottom leagues. It was different at T'Rangers as a number of them had lucrative contracts that they wouldn't have got elsewhere (the reason that McCoist doesn't do walking away :wink:)

CropleyWasGod
16-09-2013, 12:06 PM
Only if the players so wish, though. Wouldn't it be the case that anyone taking over the assets of the club after liquidation would need to apply the TUPE rules, as in T'Rangers situation?

I get your point though, as I can't imagine a lot of players wanting to stay there if they were dropped to the bottom leagues. It was different at T'Rangers as a number of them had lucrative contracts that they wouldn't have got elsewhere (the reason that McCoist doesn't do walking away :wink:)

The situations are different. Rangers went into liquidation after the sale/transfer of the company's assets, including the players. Had they gone into liquidation before that sale, the rules of the SFA are that the players' contracts would be cancelled and, I think, revert to the SFA.

Hearts are likely to be in the latter situation.

#FromTheCapital
16-09-2013, 12:15 PM

On the other hand we have St Mirren who have won 1 league game since they won the CIS cup in March, and currently sit on 1 point with 6 games in. Hearts have a crap away record but they're capable of winning games at Tynecastle. If St Mirren get rid of Lennon and replace him with someone decent I'm sure they'll pick up but if they keep this form up then they'll get relegated.
Hopefully hearts don't make it to the end of the season but if they do then I think they'll stay up

JeMeSouviens
16-09-2013, 01:13 PM
On the other hand we have St Mirren who have won 1 league game since they won the CIS cup in March, and currently sit on 1 point with 6 games in. Hearts have a crap away record but they're capable of winning games at Tynecastle. If St Mirren get rid of Lennon and replace him with someone decent I'm sure they'll pick up but if they keep this form up then they'll get relegated.
Hopefully hearts don't make it to the end of the season but if they do then I think they'll stay up

There are a bunch of out of work SPL managers who could probably keep St Mirren ahead of Hearts if Danny Lennon doesn't turn things round soon (Calderwood, Shiels etc.). It's Killie I'd be more worried about: new rookie manager appointed, very unpopular chairman, fan unrest, dodgy finances ...

Spike Mandela
16-09-2013, 01:45 PM
There are a bunch of outt of work SPL managers who could probably keep St Mirren ahead of Hearts if Danny Lennon doesn't turn things round soon (Calderwood, Shiels etc.). It's Killie I'd be more worried about: new rookie manager appointed, very unpopular chairman, fan unrest, dodgy finances ...

It's a very long season. Hearts have started with a lot of spirit down to their siege mentality, been lucky in a couple of games and indeed shown some flashes of brilliance from individual youngsters. However they aren't world beaters and will inevitably go on a bad run at some point. Then we'll see how the support holds up.

Oscar T Grouch
16-09-2013, 03:10 PM
It's a very long season. Hearts have started with a lot of spirit down to their siege mentality, been lucky in a couple of games and indeed shown some flashes of brilliance from individual youngsters. However they aren't world beaters and will inevitably go on a bad run at some point. Then we'll see how the support holds up.

I really think they have started that bad run already, looking at the up and coming fixtures, the only points I can see them picking up in the next 6 games would be against St mirren. With the inevitable suspensions and injuries in a squad that size, they could really be in for a fair few humpings in the coming weeks and months. We heres hoping anyway :greengrin

Waxy
16-09-2013, 04:28 PM
I really think they have started that bad run already, looking at the up and coming fixtures, the only points I can see them picking up in the next 6 games would be against St mirren. With the inevitable suspensions and injuries in a squad that size, they could really be in for a fair few humpings in the coming weeks and months. We heres hoping anyway :greengrinIf St Mirren beat them then we can say goodbye to them.

greenginger
16-09-2013, 09:41 PM
Bit hard up for news so been trawling the Lith. media for any news of Ukio or Vlad and came up with this , which is new today.

http://www.lrytas.lt/-13793225871377372521-did%C5%BEiausiai-diena-media-news-akcininkei-baltic-media-holding-bankroto-byla.htm

Basically its Vlad's media company down the tubes , no surprise there .

MB62
17-09-2013, 08:29 AM
[moved from HWU thread] They're not allowed to pay back HWU.

There is something morally stinking with a situation that allows this to happen, a company is technically bankrupt but keeps trading under admin with no obligation to pay off previous debts. I'm not just talking about the Yams here but the situation in general, but it makes it worse that they are doing it and getting away with it :grr:

CropleyWasGod
17-09-2013, 08:38 AM
There is something morally stinking with a situation that allows this to happen, a company is technically bankrupt but keeps trading under admin with no obligation to pay off previous debts. I'm not just talking about the Yams here but the situation in general, but it makes it worse that they are doing it and getting away with it :grr:

The process of administration, and personal bankruptcy, sticks in many people's throats, for the reasons you describe. This has been discussed many times on here and the Rangers thread.

The whole concept of administration is based on the premise that it is "better" (for staff, and the public purse) to save "something" rather than nothing. I'm not going to defend it, although I would say that nobody has come up with a better solution yet.

Killiehibbie
17-09-2013, 11:42 AM
The process of administration, and personal bankruptcy, sticks in many people's throats, for the reasons you describe. This has been discussed many times on here and the Rangers thread.

The whole concept of administration is based on the premise that it is "better" (for staff, and the public purse) to save "something" rather than nothing. I'm not going to defend it, although I would say that nobody has come up with a better solution yet.Better for who? Certainly not the long line of honest businessmen getting bumped but I suppose you could argue that anybody willing to give them credit over the years deserves it.

CropleyWasGod
17-09-2013, 11:44 AM
Better for who? Certainly not the long line of honest businessmen getting bumped but I suppose you could argue that anybody willing to give them credit over the years deserves it.

As I said, "better" for the public purse and the staff involved.

Killiehibbie
17-09-2013, 11:55 AM
As I said, "better" for the public purse and the staff involved.The whole lot stinks with illegal activities masquerading as sharp practice.

CropleyWasGod
17-09-2013, 12:01 PM
The whole lot stinks with illegal activities masquerading as sharp practice.

Oh, I hear you. The same thing is said to me time and time again by clients and disgruntled (decent) traders. Like I say, though, no-one has come up with a better way.

Seveno
17-09-2013, 12:07 PM
In other news, this thread has broken the 4million views mark. Only 21 pages to go to break the 1,000 figure.

ScottB
17-09-2013, 12:13 PM
Don't forget that 11th is a playoff spot now too, to guarantee safety Hearts will need both Killie and St Mirren to have miserable seasons.

MB62
17-09-2013, 12:41 PM
Oh, I hear you. The same thing is said to me time and time again by clients and disgruntled (decent) traders. Like I say, though, no-one has come up with a better way.

How about just liquidating the company and selling off any assets to help pay creditors?
Ok, this would mean people losing their jobs, with the thinking behind it that it costs the country money in unemployment benefit. However, people move in to other jobs, not necessarily in the same industry, but most do find alternative employment.
It may not be 'better' but it might not be any worse either, and the guilty parties are SEEN to be held responsible.

BTW, not having a go at your good self CWG, just debating a topic.

Zazu62
17-09-2013, 12:43 PM
Whatever happened to Kaunas? They enter admin/liquid?

jgl07
17-09-2013, 12:52 PM
Whatever happened to Kaunas? They enter admin/liquid?

They went amateur and were bumped down to the Third Division if I recall correctly?

Part/Time Supporter
17-09-2013, 12:59 PM
They went amateur and were bumped down to the Third Division if I recall correctly?

Kaunas have been up and down like a pair of whore's knickers since Vlad got bored of them.

As you say they were punted down to the third division. They then worked their way back up to the top flight, but then finished last and were punted down to the fourth division. They've since won that and are now in the third division (I think).

KeithTheHibby
17-09-2013, 01:18 PM
Kaunas have been up and down like a pair of whore's knickers since Vlad got bored of them.

As you say they were punted down to the third division. They then worked their way back up to the top flight, but then finished last and were punted down to the fourth division. They've since won that and are now in the third division (I think).

That's a harsh relegation.:greengrin

JoeTortolanoFanClub
17-09-2013, 01:35 PM

Kaunas are currently mid-table in the third tier. It is a regional league, split north and south. They are in the southern half. They don't play their home matches at the big stadium where Scotland played Lithuania in 2006 and 2010 anymore. They use an astroturf pitch with a crowd capacity of about 1000 instead. How the might have fallen.

RyeSloan
18-09-2013, 06:46 AM

The whole concept of administration is based on the premise that it is "better" (for staff, and the public purse) to save "something" rather than nothing. I'm not going to defend it, although I would say that nobody has come up with a better solution yet.

Chapter 11 bankruptcy in America seems quite an effective process.

Both though are designed to save a struggling business....while the creditors feel the pain I think it does make sense to save businesses where possible, esp ones that are currently viable but are suffering from legacy debts or mistakes.

Morally it's a tougher call but just binning everything and everybody from every business that gets into trouble would probably just spread the pain wider rather.

In Hearts and Rangers case tho its tougher to take as they KNEW they were cheating and living beyond their means but simply carried on regardless....that's totally different from a 'normal' business that suffers cashflow issues due to over expanding or being hit by a trading downturn that makes legacy costs unsupportable.

gorgie greens
18-09-2013, 06:46 AM
Kaunas are currently mid-table in the third tier. It is a regional league, split north and south. They are in the southern half. They don't play their home matches at the big stadium where Scotland played Lithuania in 2006 and 2010 anymore. They use an astroturf pitch with a crowd capacity of about 1000 instead. How the might have fallen.

Here's hoping our lovely neighbours have similar fate ,Saughton enclosure would be a more suitable home for them ,happy memmories of sports day there when i was a boy.

Ozyhibby
18-09-2013, 07:19 AM
I disagree, I think a business should only be saved if there is no other company that provide that service.
It's right that a business like woolworths was allowed to close as there has been no mass shortage of pick and mix or stationary. Other businesses have stepped in to provide those services. HMV should have been closed. It's not like you can't buy any of their products elsewhere. By giving them the protection of administration you are hurting their more careful competitors.
Rangers were not saved and a new club has been born to supply that Market. That's the way it should work.
Admin creates moral hazard. Straight to liquidation is the way it should be in my opinion.

Part/Time Supporter
18-09-2013, 07:29 AM
I disagree, I think a business should only be saved if there is no other company that provide that service.
It's right that a business like woolworths was allowed to close as there has been no mass shortage of pick and mix or stationary. Other businesses have stepped in to provide those services. HMV should have been closed. It's not like you can't buy any of their products elsewhere. By giving them the protection of administration you are hurting their more careful competitors.
Rangers were not saved and a new club has been born to supply that Market. That's the way it should work.
Admin creates moral hazard. Straight to liquidation is the way it should be in my opinion.

I don't remember anyone posting anything like this when it was (say) Dundee in administration.

:cb

Ozyhibby
18-09-2013, 07:33 AM
I don't remember anyone posting anything like this when it was (say) Dundee in administration.

Dundee should have been let go as well.

Part/Time Supporter
18-09-2013, 07:36 AM
Dundee should have been let go as well.

Uh-huh. So who exactly would Hibs be playing this season if all insolvent clubs should be liquidated? That's assuming that your diktat doesn't extend to Hibs, given that its parent company was liquidated in the early 1990s.

MB62
18-09-2013, 07:47 AM
Uh-huh. So who exactly would Hibs be playing this season if all insolvent clubs should be liquidated? That's assuming that your diktat doesn't extend to Hibs, given that its parent company was liquidated in the early 1990s.

The parent company went to the wall but the football club was bought for £m's, apparently.

AndyM_1875
18-09-2013, 07:55 AM
In Hearts and Rangers case tho its tougher to take as they KNEW they were cheating and living beyond their means but simply carried on regardless....that's totally different from a 'normal' business that suffers cashflow issues due to over expanding or being hit by a trading downturn that makes legacy costs unsupportable.

No. Sorry but you can't lump all the different clubs together as their cases are quite different.

Rangers were sunk by HMRC voting down a CVA after the club was made unsellable due to a tax case overhead that just now was voted down by the FTTT. Although this is up for appeal (HMRCs last throw of the dice) the other fact remains that Rangers debt under the board that Craig Whyte sacked had shown sensible financial management and brought club debt down from over 50m to 17m.

Dundee owed all their money to rich benefactors as far as I remember and when those benefactors disappeared the club was left with debts and players on silly contracts.
They got their CVAs though.

Hearts cheated. END OF.

greenginger
18-09-2013, 08:00 AM
The parent company went to the wall but the football club was bought for £m's, apparently.

I think they were bought for the " land value " of Easter Road at the time ! The former parent company Highmaze or something's later liquidation was unconnected to the football club.

On a different note, I see Lehman Bros Bank's unsecured creditors have now been paid 68.5 pence in the pound with more to come. The buggers may have been solvent !

Can't see the Yams creditors being so fortunate.

Ozyhibby
18-09-2013, 08:16 AM

Not a single debt connected with the football club went unpaid in 1990. Tom Farmer bought the club.
Maybe if Dundee had been let go, others would be more careful. Maybe a new Dundee would have formed and be ground sharing tannadice and be doing better than they are now. The current attitude of dumping debt by going into admin is a poor way of running the sport.

No. Sorry but you can't lump all the different clubs together as their cases are quite different.

Rangers were sunk by HMRC voting down a CVA after the club was made unsellable due to a tax case overhead that just now was voted down by the FTTT. Although this is up for appeal (HMRCs last throw of the dice) the other fact remains that Rangers debt under the board that Craig Whyte sacked had shown sensible financial management and brought club debt down from over 50m to 17m.

Dundee owed all their money to rich benefactors as far as I remember and when those benefactors disappeared the club was left with debts and players on silly contracts.
They got their CVAs though.

Hearts cheated. END OF.

Rangers deliberately withheld PAYE and NI in order to sign better players. They are just as big cheats as the Yams.

AndyM_1875
18-09-2013, 09:50 AM
Not a single debt connected with the football club went unpaid in 1990. Tom Farmer bought the club.
Maybe if Dundee had been let go, others would be more careful. Maybe a new Dundee would have formed and be ground sharing tannadice and be doing better than they are now. The current attitude of dumping debt by going into admin is a poor way of running the sport.

It's the way it is, like it or not. Dunfermline did similar to Dundee. I still wouldn't like to disenfranchise the fans of any club (except Hearts because I'm a bad b*****d that way).

Rangers deliberately withheld PAYE and NI in order to sign better players. They are just as big cheats as the Yams.

Not prior to Craig Whyte's tenure they didn't. Their non payment was from May 2011 - February 2012. I was referring to the board headed by Alistair Johnston, Paul Murray etc. who brought down the debt of the Murray years and were all cleared out by Whyte for their troubles.

Given their fan base size Rangers probably could have traded their way out of trouble. Hearts never could have and their financial idiocy spans 2 decades making them far worse IMHO. They were told time and time again to cut costs and didn't.

JeMeSouviens
18-09-2013, 10:27 AM
It's the way it is, like it or not. Dunfermline did similar to Dundee. I still wouldn't like to disenfranchise the fans of any club (except Hearts because I'm a bad b*****d that way).

Not prior to Craig Whyte's tenure they didn't. Their non payment was from May 2011 - February 2012. I was referring to the board headed by Alistair Johnston, Paul Murray etc. who brought down the debt of the Murray years and were all cleared out by Whyte for their troubles.

Given their fan base size Rangers probably could have traded their way out of trouble. Hearts never could have and their financial idiocy spans 2 decades making them far worse IMHO. They were told time and time again to cut costs and didn't.

I get what you're saying but if you're going to run an aggressive tax avoidance scheme that's right on the edge of legality (and ultimately I think HMRC will win their appeal) then you have to be able to have contingency for the potential tax liability. The Huns were, at best, immoral and reckless (and given their constant playing of the armed forces card, hypocritical).

They lived by the sword and ultimately died by it. Shame. :wink:

Ozyhibby
18-09-2013, 10:43 AM

So it's all big bad Craig Whyte's fault?
Craig Whyte was Rangers. He was the controlling mind of the company.
They deliberately withheld tax and NI to fund the team. They cheated.
And when HMRC win their appeal they will have been shown to have done it over many years.

AndyM_1875
18-09-2013, 12:02 PM
So it's all big bad Craig Whyte's fault?
Craig Whyte was Rangers. He was the controlling mind of the company.
They deliberately withheld tax and NI to fund the team. They cheated.
And when HMRC win their appeal they will have been shown to have done it over many years.

That's not what I said.
The root of Rangers problems lie in the David Murray era. But the non payment of NI & PAYE happened under Craig Whyte (a shyster) and he mortgaged future Season Ticket sales to keep the club running under his disastrous stewardship. Not that I particularly give a toss.

But I wouldn't hold your breath for HMRC winning the appeal though. Tax Avoidance, however unpalatable(and quite frankly Rangers behavior here disgusts me) , is legal and during the period the EBT scheme ran it was a legal tax loophole and declared in the yearly accounts which were signed off by Grant Thornton accountants.

MB62
18-09-2013, 01:09 PM
Is there a time limitation that a company can be left in administration or can they just go on forever in admin?

robinp
18-09-2013, 01:32 PM
Is there a time limitation that a company can be left in administration or can they just go on forever in admin?

It is only supposed to last for a period of 12 months after which the administration is meant to end and the administrator leaves office. There is however a process that can be undertaken to extend the period, with approval of the creditors and court. You would need a very good reason for it to go on indefinitely, i.e. sale of the business dragging on etc.

MB62
18-09-2013, 01:37 PM
It is only supposed to last for a period of 12 months after which the administration is meant to end and the administrator leaves office. There is however a process that can be undertaken to extend the period, with approval of the creditors and court. You would need a very good reason for it to go on indefinitely, i.e. sale of the business dragging on etc.

That being the case, this lot could be in admin indefinitely then.
However should that be the case, they would Shirley be hit with another penalty points deduction next season, whatever league they happen to be in?

Ozyhibby
18-09-2013, 01:44 PM
However should that be the case, they would Shirley be hit with another penalty points deduction next season, whatever league they happen to be in?

They appear to be on a fixed price for the admin so it won't last long.

robinp
18-09-2013, 01:47 PM

If I remember correctly that is what happens down south and has happened before. I don't think we have had that happen up here, Dunfermline were going to cease to exist if their administration CVA meeting failed prior to the new season so there wasn't anything written about a second points penalty if that was the rules up here.

In Hearts case I wouldn't have thought so, the Floating Charge holder wants their cash back. I don't think they will allow the process to drag on indefinitely, they are funding it after all and the longer this runs the more fees to BDO and less to Lithuanian Government bail out fund!

Has this been confirmed anywhere else except the Brokeback thread about that supporters paedo ring night at the Gorgie Suite last month?

CropleyWasGod
18-09-2013, 01:51 PM

Don't think they are.

MB62
18-09-2013, 02:00 PM
Don't think they are.

Does this mean it possible that the Yams could still be in admin in June 2014?
If so, what are the possible consequences, given BDO's fees, for the Liths and the Yams?
All a bit hypothetical I admit but as nothing seems to be happening recently, they appear to be quite happy to stumble along in admin and forget about everything else that previously happened.

Ozyhibby
18-09-2013, 03:19 PM
Don't think they are.

If they are not then I'm happy for them to run them as it's an expensive way to manage a club.

Gus Fring
18-09-2013, 03:43 PM
If Hearts are still in Administration at the start of the 14/15 season then the same punishments would likely be applied again, that is a points deduction (1/3rd of previous seasons total or 15, whichever is highest) and the transfer embargo would still be in place anyway, it would likely be extended to the day after the next transfer window closes again.

Dr Jimmy
18-09-2013, 03:44 PM

Don't think they are, but pretty sure BDO are only taking their expenses for now. Which must be adding up.

CropleyWasGod
18-09-2013, 03:45 PM
Does this mean it possible that the Yams could still be in admin in June 2014?
If so, what are the possible consequences, given BDO's fees, for the Liths and the Yams?
All a bit hypothetical I admit but as nothing seems to be happening recently, they appear to be quite happy to stumble along in admin and forget about everything else that previously happened.

It's possible, although very unlikely.

Cash, and patience, will probably run out well before then.

Don't think they are, but pretty sure BDO are only taking their expenses for now. Which must be adding up.

:agree:

Ozyhibby
18-09-2013, 03:59 PM

Expenses will include the mega wages these guys earn. It won't be cheap.

HUTCHYHIBBY
18-09-2013, 04:00 PM
How will they get their money then?

CropleyWasGod
18-09-2013, 04:00 PM
Expenses will include the mega wages these guys earn. It won't be cheap.

No it doesn't. It includes outlays they have to pay, such as legal costs.

Their wages are included in their fees.

How will they get there money then?

:na na:

Keith_M
18-09-2013, 04:34 PM
How will they get their money then?

I understand it's from the sale of the 3,000 additional Season Tickets and the Direct Debits organised by FoH.

CWG told me.

Ozyhibby
18-09-2013, 04:45 PM
So let me get this right.
They are taking their fees from the sale of the business or assets at the end. The fees are accumulating as the weeks go by.
They are charging current expenses against the clubs current income.
It's good of the Lithuanians to let BDO run the club out of their money?

CropleyWasGod
18-09-2013, 04:47 PM
I understand it's from the sale of the 3,000 additional Season Tickets and the Direct Debits organised by FoH.

CWG told me.

He can be a bugger, that boy. I wouldn't believe a word he tells you.

So let me get this right.
They are taking their fees from the sale of the business or assets at the end. The fees are accumulating as the weeks go by.
They are charging current expenses against the clubs current income.
It's good of the Lithuanians to let BDO run the club out of their money?

It's common practice when an insolvency is being run for the benefit of a secured creditor. After all, BDO are working (partly) on UKIO's behalf.

Weststandwanab
18-09-2013, 04:52 PM
He can be a bugger, that boy. I wouldn't believe a word he tells you.That is a bit harsh ! I think by and large his/her comments are spot on. In fact if he/she replaced the other beancounter I would be quite pleased.

HUTCHYHIBBY
18-09-2013, 04:54 PM

CWG told me.

I was being a tad facetious.

That is a bit harsh ! I think by and large his/her comments are spot on. In fact if he/she replaced the other beancounter I would be quite pleased.

Here comes another one of those whoosh moments!

Pedantic_Hibee
18-09-2013, 05:35 PM
JKBers wish that BDO could be their permanent board of directors such is the way they have been managed this season. I thought admin was meant to hurt companies?

Ozyhibby
18-09-2013, 05:46 PM
JKBers wish that BDO could be their permanent board of directors such is the way they have been managed this season. I thought admin was meant to hurt companies?

I'm sure they do. BDO are like Petrie on steroids. And more expensive to boot.

CropleyWasGod
18-09-2013, 06:12 PM
That is a bit harsh ! I think by and large his/her comments are spot on. In fact if he/she replaced the other beancounter I would be quite pleased.

Nah, he's a Yam WUM, IMO..... and any other appropriate abbreviations.

Who's the "other beancounter"?

Keith_M
18-09-2013, 06:44 PM

CWG told me.

I was being a tad facetious.

Here comes another one of those whoosh moments!

And apparently you had one of your own right just before :wink:

Fat Penlon
18-09-2013, 07:45 PM
Did they ever get a punishment for missing the last wages payment before they went into admin or have the SPFL swept that under the carpet?

HUTCHYHIBBY
18-09-2013, 07:48 PM
And apparently you had one of your own right just before :wink:

That was directed at weststandwanab

Col2
18-09-2013, 08:42 PM
Did they ever get a punishment for missing the last wages payment before they went into admin or have the SPFL swept that under the carpet?

Funny. That was never followed up by the SPL.

brog
18-09-2013, 09:00 PM
That's not what I said.
The root of Rangers problems lie in the David Murray era. But the non payment of NI & PAYE happened under Craig Whyte (a shyster) and he mortgaged future Season Ticket sales to keep the club running under his disastrous stewardship. Not that I particularly give a toss.

But I wouldn't hold your breath for HMRC winning the appeal though. Tax Avoidance, however unpalatable(and quite frankly Rangers behavior here disgusts me) , is legal and during the period the EBT scheme ran it was a legal tax loophole and declared in the yearly accounts which were signed off by Grant Thornton accountants.

Sorry for helping to perpetuate a Sevco thread here. You're correct that EBT was a legal tax avoidance scheme but Oldco did not operate the scheme in the manner in which it was intended/allowed. Players were meant to be paid out at end of contracts, instead Oldco effectively paid someone £20k a week & it only cost them £12k. Every tax person I have spoken to was astonished that HMRC lost the original case & they remain convinced the appeal will succeed.

Hexham Hibee
18-09-2013, 09:30 PM
Talking of BDO being in charge - what is Southern's role these days? Other than that recent awful appeal "WWI, Big team, 5-1" etc. begging letter what else does he do? Is he taking a wage, did he take a pay cut?

truehibernian
18-09-2013, 09:38 PM
Talking of BDO being in charge - what is Southern's role these days? Other than that recent awful appeal "WWI, Big team, 5-1" etc. begging letter what else does he do? Is he taking a wage, did he take a pay cut?

Judging by his recent photos on the Hearts website, with his over sized suit and shirt combo, standing in for Harry Hill when Harry's on holiday :greengrin

http://harryhilllive.com/wp-content/themes/harry/harry_hill_assets/harrys_face_large.png

http://www.heartsfc.co.uk/javaImages/a0/8c/0,,10289~11701408,00.jpg

jacomo
18-09-2013, 09:46 PM

He probably hangs around in the corridor, waiting for 'Mr Jackson' and 'Mr Birch' so he can open doors for them, take their coat etc.

greenginger
18-09-2013, 09:48 PM

Southern is needed as he is Chairman of the Big Hearts Trust and they may need to syphon some cash over to the football club if things get a bit tight.

Well nobody seemed to care the last time they did it !

Pedantic_Hibee
18-09-2013, 09:54 PM
Southern is needed as he is Chairman of the Big Hearts Trust and they may need to syphon some cash over to the football club if things get a bit tight.

Well nobody seemed to care the last time they did it !

Charity stealing is something they excel in, a practice instigated by Borthwick.

And of course, the heinous act of stealing from the Poppy Fund. They are that embarrassed about it over the road they've tried to deny it but the fact of the matter is, HMFC as a club did not pay the monies due to the Poppy Fund. Thus, I conclude, HMFC stole from a Poppy Fund.

How humiliating considering their crass and insensitive act of Poppy-watching on a yearly basis. Prior to Romanov era, did they ever focus as much attention on their World War victory? Nah, thought not.

Disgusting football club. Den mothers, Big Hearts Trust, Poppy Fund, local businesses, taxpayers.....all shafted. And not one bit of remorse from them at all.

greenginger
18-09-2013, 10:06 PM
Fully agree Pedantic, but what really annoys me apart from the lack of a single apology to the shafted from anyone at the Club, is the thundering silence from the Scotsman and EEN on the Big Hearts Charity theft.

£ 34,000 + taken from the charity funds to pay football club debts and not a single question asked of Southern or any of the other Trustees and not a sentence of criticism in either rag.

Pedantic_Hibee
18-09-2013, 10:15 PM
Southern is lauded as a champion by them; despite the fact he was undoubtedly complicit in it all. If he had any baws he would have resigned out of principle rather than fleece the fans with lies and begging letters.

Jack
18-09-2013, 10:39 PM
Southern is lauded as a champion by them; despite the fact he was undoubtedly complicit in it all. If he had any baws he would have resigned out of principle rather than fleece the fans with lies and begging letters.

A man with no apparent morals will have no issues in taking a salary, wherever and however gets it.

Can't imagine such a person would be employable anywhere else.

Crossgates Hibs
19-09-2013, 12:20 AM

If Southern was at Hibs and we were in their position he would have been chased long ago they don't seem to bother. He hasn't even been asked to account for his actions they really do deserve each other.

joe breezy
19-09-2013, 02:41 AM
Judging by his recent photos on the Hearts website, with his over sized suit and shirt combo, standing in for Harry Hill when Harry's on holiday :greengrin

http://harryhilllive.com/wp-content/themes/harry/harry_hill_assets/harrys_face_large.png

http://www.heartsfc.co.uk/javaImages/a0/8c/0,,10289~11701408,00.jpg

What a state - you can get tailor made suits for the price of an off the peg one sometimes. I got one measured up in London that was then made in Asia and sent back, got one in Thailand as well.

Nae need for ill fitting suits but maybe it's 'big team, big suits'

shagpile
19-09-2013, 06:08 AM
What a state - you can get tailor made suits for the price of an off the peg one sometimes. I got one measured up in London that was then made in Asia and sent back, got one in Thailand as well.

Nae need for ill fitting suits but maybe it's 'big team, big suits'

Maybe he's a fan of David Byrne?

Bishop Hibee
19-09-2013, 06:24 AM
Maybe he's a fan of David Byrne?

That makes sense.

Hibee87
19-09-2013, 07:23 AM

Im sure they did mate, was it not punishment that said they couldnt sign players over 21 till next summer, even if they did come out of admin :confused:

Spike Mandela
19-09-2013, 08:47 AM
Im sure they did mate, was it not punishment that said they couldnt sign players over 21 till next summer, even if they did come out of admin :confused:

That was a sanction from the SFA for entering administration on top of the automatic registration embargo whilst in administration.

Weststandwanab
19-09-2013, 09:50 AM
Nah, he's a Yam WUM, IMO..... and any other appropriate abbreviations.

Who's the "other beancounter"?RP

That was directed at weststandwanab I am not with you, sorry.

Sorry for helping to perpetuate a Sevco thread here. You're correct that EBT was a legal tax avoidance scheme but Oldco did not operate the scheme in the manner in which it was intended/allowed. Players were meant to be paid out at end of contracts, instead Oldco effectively paid someone £20k a week & it only cost them £12k. Every tax person I have spoken to was astonished that HMRC lost the original case & they remain convinced the appeal will succeed.The appeal will be upheld.

CropleyWasGod
19-09-2013, 10:02 AM
RP

I am not with you, sorry.

The appeal will be upheld.

1. I have no intention of doing RP's job, thanks. Particularly since he doesn't get paid for it.

2. read back on the last few pages. :wink:

3. the "appeal" is not as simple as "upheld" or "rejected".
It's been simplified in the media as Rangers "winning" the last case. That isn't correct; the Tribunal agreed with some of HMRC's position, and disagreed with most. Despite what the MSM would have us believe, Oldco Rangers still had additional tax to pay as a result.
The next stage in the process could see some of, or none of, or all of, those earlier decisions (plural) being "upheld".

Weststandwanab
19-09-2013, 10:32 AM
1. I have no intention of doing RP's job, thanks. Particularly since he doesn't get paid for it.

2. read back on the last few pages. :wink:

3. the "appeal" is not as simple as "upheld" or "rejected".
It's been simplified in the media as Rangers "winning" the last case. That isn't correct; the Tribunal agreed with some of HMRC's position, and disagreed with most. Despite what the MSM would have us believe, Oldco Rangers still had additional tax to pay as a result.
The next stage in the process could see some of, or none of, or all of, those earlier decisions (plural) being "upheld".
1) I am sure with efficiency savings you could make that would be possible. 2) Any idea how many pages ? 3) In my opinion, most will be upheld to set a precedent.

Leishy1995
19-09-2013, 11:36 AM
http://m.stv.tv/sport/football/clubs/hearts/240095-fans-fund-pays-for-hearts-to-head-north-ahead-of-ross-county-clash/

Pedantic_Hibee
19-09-2013, 11:38 AM
http://m.stv.tv/sport/football/clubs/hearts/240095-fans-fund-pays-for-hearts-to-head-north-ahead-of-ross-county-clash/

Absolute tramps. Complete and utter tramps. That is just out and out cringe.

The Hearts Fighting Fund? I hope they're not a charity otherwise it won't be long until they also get their tin dipped by the thieves.

Saorsa
19-09-2013, 11:42 AM
http://m.stv.tv/sport/football/clubs/hearts/240095-fans-fund-pays-for-hearts-to-head-north-ahead-of-ross-county-clash/:hilarious

****in' tramps

Pedantic_Hibee
19-09-2013, 11:51 AM
:hilarious

****in' tramps

They won't see it that way, it'll be another excuse to get the tissues out at the keyboard (albeit this time it'll be for less unscrupulous means.....*ucking paedos)

I've honestly never visited a forum where so many "grown men" have tears in their eyes reading posts.

They're an absolute embarrassment. "Greatest fans ever, family club, unique".....aye, nae bother. Where were you 5 years ago when everyone else foretold your current pathetic situation? Too busily, and too willingly, accepting the Romanov Rimming. Spineless shower of fuds.

Bottom of the league, skint, laying off staff, robbing charities, championing a chief executive who is chairman of the charity they stole from, relying on Jamie Hamill, a manager who enjoys nothing more than being pished on and forcing toddlers to empty their piggy banks but hud oan.....it brings tears of pride to grown men at their keyboards.

There's something inherently creepy about that shower. Very creepy indeed.

Saorsa
19-09-2013, 12:00 PM
family club

There's something inherently creepy about that shower. Very creepy indeed.Aye, one family, they're all related by incest. :agree:

Geo_1875
19-09-2013, 12:01 PM
Read that article and couldn't help myself from giving it the Nelson Muntz "HA ****ing HA".

Zazu62
19-09-2013, 12:15 PM
Just close them down now.

Big team? Nah.

ano hibby
19-09-2013, 12:18 PM
It will certainly have the players working their socks off for the fans. Good move from the fighting fund IMO.

RyeSloan
19-09-2013, 12:30 PM
Loved the 'charge towards zero points' quote....is this the first time in history that a club has set its ambition to get to zero points as quickly as possible?!?

clerriehibs
19-09-2013, 12:32 PM
It will certainly have the players working their socks off for the fans. Good move from the fighting fund IMO.

No it won't.

Springbank
19-09-2013, 12:38 PM
The charge to zero points

Aww ffs yet another first for the heart and soul of Edinburgh

I recall zero fanfare from Hibs when we reached zero points this season

We have so much to learn from the gimps in eh11 we really do...

Pedantic_Hibee
19-09-2013, 12:49 PM
http://www.ladyhaigspoppyfactory.org.uk/images/stories/please-give-reduced.jpg #prayfortheladyhaigpoppyfactory

silverhibee
19-09-2013, 01:27 PM
Good film on channel 4 just now. :wink: :greengrin

Jack Hackett
19-09-2013, 01:43 PM
Loved the 'charge towards zero points' quote....is this the first time in history that a club has set its ambition to get to zero points as quickly as possible?!?

At the current rate, it will be another 2 months for the 'charge' to reach their ambitious target

HibbiesandtheBaddies
19-09-2013, 01:58 PM
Good film on channel 4 just now. :wink: :greengrin

Very apt... involves Nazis as well :greengrin

Dashing Bob S
19-09-2013, 02:12 PM
Aye, one family, they're all related by incest. :agree:

To be fair, some of their child sex abuse practices, especially the high profile ones, happen outwith the structure of the family.

Saorsa
19-09-2013, 02:19 PM
To be fair, some of their child sex abuse practices, especially the high profile ones, happen outwith the structure of the family.I stand corrected Bob, no sure how that slipped my mind. I was really just referring tae the immediate family who are all descended from the original two yams who were brother & sister.

Sudds_1
19-09-2013, 02:53 PM
I stand corrected Bob, no sure how that slipped my mind. I was really just referring tae the immediate family who are all descended from the original two yams who were brother & sister.

would you adam and eve it eh? :devil:

Pedantic_Hibee
19-09-2013, 02:56 PM
I stand corrected Bob, no sure how that slipped my mind. I was really just referring tae the immediate family who are all descended from the original two yams who were brother & sister.

You're getting absolute dugs abuse on JKB for a quote attributed to you that was actually posted by me :faf:

Saorsa
19-09-2013, 02:58 PM
You're getting absolute dugs abuse on JKB for a quote attributed to you that was actually posted by me :faf:which quote would that be? :greengrin

Pedantic_Hibee
19-09-2013, 03:04 PM
My one just before 1pm. It's been copy and pasted over there and assigned to you. Sorry mate :faf:

Saorsa
19-09-2013, 03:06 PM
My one just before 1pm. It's been copy and pasted over there and assigned to you. Sorry mate :faf:you mean this one?

They won't see it that way, it'll be another excuse to get the tissues out at the keyboard (albeit this time it'll be for less unscrupulous means.....*ucking paedos)

I've honestly never visited a forum where so many "grown men" have tears in their eyes reading posts.

They're an absolute embarrassment. "Greatest fans ever, family club, unique".....aye, nae bother. Where were you 5 years ago when everyone else foretold your current pathetic situation? Too busily, and too willingly, accepting the Romanov Rimming. Spineless shower of fuds.

Bottom of the league, skint, laying off staff, robbing charities, championing a chief executive who is chairman of the charity they stole from, relying on Jamie Hamill, a manager who enjoys nothing more than being pished on and forcing toddlers to empty their piggy banks but hud oan.....it brings tears of pride to grown men at their keyboards.

There's something inherently creepy about that shower. Very creepy indeed.:greengrin

Pedantic_Hibee
19-09-2013, 03:09 PM
you mean this one?

The very one.

Although having pasted an earlier post from me apparently I'm hurting more than any Hibby after 19.05.12. They must be joking, that was day 3 of a five day bender for me, I can hardly remember being at the game. And by the time I'd sobered up I'd forgotten all about it.

Quite why I would be hurt and angry at them being bottom of the league and becoming a national embarrassment in the last year I'm not quite sure. Bunch of flumps.

FranckSuzy
19-09-2013, 03:26 PM
You're getting absolute dugs abuse on JKB for a quote attributed to you that was actually posted by me :faf:

That will have made DD's day :)

PatHead
19-09-2013, 03:34 PM
At the current rate, it will be another 2 months for the 'charge' to reach their ambitious target

The only charge they are making is into extinction or their sister's bed.

Pedantic_Hibee
19-09-2013, 03:54 PM
As per JKB discussion over the road, in answer to a question posed by a flump, yes the Poppy Fund was paid. But not by HMFC. Shameful.

The truth must never be concealed. Despicable fuds.

Eternal Hibbie
19-09-2013, 04:17 PM
They are wallowing over there in a unique mixture of self-pity and triumphalism, the whole world's against them but they can't get enough of it, the wee team's supporters are obsessed, envious and suicidal over how well they are doing, they are undoubtedly the best supporters in the world to a club that is more than a club, Riccarton on a 9-12 basis when the students aren't using it is without doubt far superior to the old cow-shed at East Mains, they'll shortly be debt-free and supporter-owned when the country's best academy youngsters lead them to a new and glorious dawn etc, etc, etc.

Is it something in their water ???

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Leishy1995
19-09-2013, 04:18 PM
How on earth is Rod Petrie considered worse than that Southern bloke? Serious question. One of the maroon millions posted it.

A man who is chairman of a profitable club and continues to see us improve our infrastructure and fixed assets or a man who was involved in selling fake shares to fans who are still being shafted daily.

Sergey
19-09-2013, 04:20 PM
As per JKB discussion over the road, in answer to a question posed by a flump, yes the Poppy Fund was paid. But not by HMFC. Shameful.

The truth must never be concealed. Despicable fuds.

And as you rightly suggested a few post back, lest we forget the £10k that Borthwick trousered from the Willie Bauld fund to entertain some haggard old strumpet. A blatant piece of charity pilfering that befits their standing in society.

connerg
19-09-2013, 04:20 PM

There's something inherently creepy about that shower. Very creepy indeed.

:top marksSuperb ma man

Pedantic_Hibee
19-09-2013, 04:22 PM
They're embarrassed but won't admit it.

They're discussing their charity debts. For clarification lads, McCraes and the Poppy Fund have been paid but were not settled by HoMFC, you had to rely on someone else who was so humiliated he/they settled those debts.

You're still due Big Hearts, your own charity, 34k.

Interesting that I'm being accused of being in denial of my own feelings by a poster called "Shaun William Ryder" who has a pic of the very same fella in his avatar. Whatever you say, ahem "Shaun".

Pedantic_Hibee
19-09-2013, 04:33 PM
Shaun William Ryder
Today, 16:26
Nope, they are talking about the Poppy makers. Apparently a Hearts supporter paying that debt when the club was legally prevented, is reason for us to be ashamed... even though the fans are the club... go figure.

Pathetic_Hibee is clearly in the midst of another serious breakdown and it would be wise to avoid going within a mile of him bonce, because see when that pulsating vein on his temple finally pops... it's gonna look like a scene from The Shining.

-----------------------------

The debts should have been paid full stop. They knew they were heading for admin but still pilfered charities. It doesn't make it ok that a fan paid it; that's nothing to gloat about. Neither is fans paying for your travelodge this weekend either. Tramps.

But aye, I'm having a breakdown. Not me with the identity crisis, "Shaun".

What a strange little man he is.

wpj
19-09-2013, 04:47 PM
Shaun William Ryder
Nope, they are talking about the Poppy makers. Apparently a Hearts supporter paying that debt when the club was legally prevented, is reason for us to be ashamed... even though the fans are the club... go figure.

Pathetic_Hibee is clearly in the midst of another serious breakdown and it would be wise to avoid going within a mile of him bonce, because see when that pulsating vein on his temple finally pops... it's gonna look like a scene from The Shining.

The debts should have been paid full stop. They knew they were heading for admin but still pilfered charities. It doesn't make it ok that a fan paid it; that's nothing to gloat about. Neither is fans paying for your travelodge this weekend either. Tramps.

The film with heads exploding is Scanners not The Shining. Amatuers

WindyMiller
19-09-2013, 04:57 PM
Shaun William Ryder

I know that last November they were selling "poppy" Hertz strips but not passing the "surcharge" to Lady Haig's fund.

Pedantic_Hibee
19-09-2013, 05:01 PM
I know that last November they were selling "poppy" Hertz strips but not passing the "surcharge" to Lady Haig's fund.

"Shaun" has now decided to create threads about Sauzee etc. Think I've got under the poor wee soul's skin. Bless him.

Wouldn't surprise me in the slightest, Windy. Between the Poppy fund, McCraes, Big Hearts, Bauld fund and the plasma telly they really do have form for this. And the rudimentary shafting of the den mothers payments as well. Very distasteful actions but nonetheless expected.

WindyMiller
19-09-2013, 05:10 PM
"Shaun" has now decided to create threads about Sauzee etc. Think I've got under the poor wee soul's skin. Bless him.

Wouldn't surprise me in the slightest, Windy. Between the Poppy fund, McCraes, Big Hearts, Bauld fund and the plasma telly they really do have form for this. And the rudimentary shafting of the den mothers payments as well. Very distasteful actions but nonetheless expected.

My old man was a Jambo and complained bitterly about the way the club treated, his hero, Willie Bauld.

He wouldn't recognise the "club" these 4rseholes brag about.

NadeAteMyLunch!
19-09-2013, 05:14 PM
For any tramps having a read over here, paying for poppies is something that should happen IMMEDIATELY. It's not a 'debt' that gets chucked into the pile along with the others. No other organisation in the world would be crass enough to put off paying for their poppies. Imagine if everyone had that attitude. Stop for petrol, grab a poppy from the cash desk; "I'll pop my donation in the box in a year hen". Disgusting people. When that debt was settled by a FAN it must have been at least 6 months old. It wasn't settled by a fan because "Hearts were stopped from paying it", it was settled cause Hearts had zero intentions of paying it and had chucked it to the bottom of the 'to do' list. Just below 'painting the stairs' and 'paying Michael N'goo' on their warped list of priorities.

kdhibees1
19-09-2013, 05:15 PM
Och, ah wish ye's wid aw leave poor wee Shaun alane man. It's no fair likesay!!
http://img854.imageshack.us/edit_preview.php?l=img854/1192/0ybd.jpg&action=rotate

SurferRosa
19-09-2013, 05:22 PM
http://img854.imageshack.us/edit_preview.php?l=img854/1192/0ybd.jpg&action=rotate

:faf: :faf:

Saorsa
19-09-2013, 05:22 PM
The very one. and I only ever wanted tae be liked over there, thanks for nothing. :grr:

Treadstone
19-09-2013, 05:24 PM
and I only ever wanted tae be liked over there, thanks for nothing. :grr:

That ship has sailed. :titanic:

Aldo
19-09-2013, 05:25 PM
and I only ever wanted tae be liked over there, thanks for nothing. :grr:

Liked over there. What about liked on here matey??

*ducking for cover this very moment*

Saorsa
19-09-2013, 05:26 PM
Liked over there. What about liked on here matey??

*ducking for cover this very moment*couldnae give a **** about that :greengrin

Aldo
19-09-2013, 05:27 PM
couldnae give a **** about that :greengrin

Ha ha PMSL. How did I know you were going to type that mate? ;-)

Hibrandenburg
19-09-2013, 05:30 PM

Dinnae forget the "Big Bus" scandal where one of their own troosered the bus fares. The thread on that one was like reading a script from Jeremy Kyle.

Treadstone
19-09-2013, 05:32 PM
Dinnae forget the "Big Bus" scandal where one of their own troosered the bus fares. The thread on that one was like reading a script from Jeremy Kyle.

It was like a microcosm of 'Mad Vlad'. People too scared to pipe up because of possible consequences. Spineless.

Pedantic_Hibee
19-09-2013, 05:32 PM
I'd love a 5-a-side "debate" with JKB. Five of us from here and five from there. Five separate threads of singles matches followed up by a royal rumble free-for-all at the end.

Good old mud-slinging at its best. Nae Shaun_Lawson though, that laborious *ank would end up demanding it over two-legs with extra-time included.

Pedantic_Hibee
19-09-2013, 05:33 PM

Their "outrage" over the stolen medals fairly died down quickly as well come to think of it. Hmmmm.

nribs
19-09-2013, 05:35 PM

Shaun is a Roaster that much is obvious. I can bet if Sauzee were to voke back to Easter Road the fans wouldn't be picking up his expenses!! Don't forget Rudi *****ed off as soon as the cash ran outm Did he offer to play for next to **** all ? Naw he bolted. Rudi is one of the reasons they trumpets are relying on fans to pay for their team to stay up North the night before Saturdays game. The reason most clubs in Scotland are taking the Hearts fans for the mugs they are by enticing them along to away games with the promise of a pound or two for every fan over x amount that turns up. The vast majority of Scottish football fans are pishing themselves but these muppets can't see it.

greenginger
19-09-2013, 05:50 PM
Their "outrage" over the stolen medals fairly died down quickly as well come to think of it. Hmmmm.

What was the outcome of the missing medals ?

Pedantic_Hibee
19-09-2013, 05:50 PM

#allisverycomplex

#FromTheCapital
19-09-2013, 06:09 PM
That Shaun William Ryder does seem a strange one. Most likely bullied at school and been a total failure in his/her adult life, so chooses to take his/her rage out on an Internet forum where he/she is seen as some kind of hero by a bunch of irrelevant fannies.

silverhibee
19-09-2013, 06:19 PM

The paedo thief strikes again. http://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/webimage/1.3024859.1375361010!/image/2370902600.jpg_gen/derivatives/landscape_595/2370902600.jpg

Barney McGrew
19-09-2013, 06:26 PM
I take it in between all the mock outrage across the road that they've still never stopped to ask where the Kickback plasma TV prize went to?

carnoustiehibee
19-09-2013, 06:39 PM
Dis they ever give money to pat nevin for doing the 5-1 on tv?

green day
19-09-2013, 06:51 PM
The paedo thief strikes again. http://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/webimage/1.3024859.1375361010!/image/2370902600.jpg_gen/derivatives/landscape_595/2370902600.jpg

Is that one of their 'SuperStores' - I mean, I presume they have at least half a dozen? One in the St James Centre, George Street, Lvingston Centre etc - they must still be there, right? Thats what big clubs do isnt it - ***** money on profit-free shops?

lapsedhibee
19-09-2013, 07:06 PM
Is that one of their 'SuperStores' - I mean, I presume they have at least half a dozen? One in the St James Centre, George Street, Lvingston Centre etc - they must still be there, right? Thats what big clubs do isnt it - ***** money on profit-free shops?

Could be in a capital city anywhere in the world. Hearts are that big.

HIBERNIAN-0762
19-09-2013, 07:18 PM

Inside job no doubt about it and they will be sitting on some rich fuds mantlepiece by now.

Horrible ugly club

connerg
19-09-2013, 07:23 PM

Skacel's put the beef on!!

eastterrace
19-09-2013, 07:33 PM
Skacel's put the beef on!!

:top marks

God Petrie
19-09-2013, 07:40 PM
Strange they are getting so annoyed about posts here. They've been eulogising their miserable wee club since it became clear they are dying but we aren't allowed to do the same.

I'm still worried about them being debt free and out of admin by August to be honest.....oh wait.

Sergey
19-09-2013, 07:57 PM
That Shaun William Ryder does seem a strange one....

A complete spanner that posted under Mothy on the EEN forums from years gone by (that was until I cloned his username - oh how I laughed).

He rarely writes anything more than the odd sentence and uses those pesky smilies to make up for his lack vocabulary and understanding of English language.

Openly admittedly a few months ago that he was unemployed (are you even remotely surprised?) and is most likely living off state benefits.

EskbankHibby
19-09-2013, 08:06 PM
For any tramps having a read over here, paying for poppies is something that should happen IMMEDIATELY. It's not a 'debt' that gets chucked into the pile along with the others. No other organisation in the world would be crass enough to put off paying for their poppies. Imagine if everyone had that attitude. Stop for petrol, grab a poppy from the cash desk; "I'll pop my donation in the box in a year hen". Disgusting people. When that debt was settled by a FAN it must have been at least 6 months old. It wasn't settled by a fan because "Hearts were stopped from paying it", it was settled cause Hearts had zero intentions of paying it and had chucked it to the bottom of the 'to do' list. Just below 'painting the stairs' and 'paying Michael N'goo' on their warped list of priorities.

This post is 100% correct so I have quoted it again for the hard of thinking. Bumping charities is the lowest of the low, bumping the charity that your club has recently associated itself with in a crass attempt at remembrance ownership and belittling of sacrifice is absolutely breathtaking.

Archie70
19-09-2013, 08:39 PM
Shaun William Ryder - he don't need no skin tights in his wardrobe today. He is a total geezer, he knows the score, he's got the Danny Dyer box set and the Stone Roses poster above his bed..

Bellend. Total Bellend.

Sergey
19-09-2013, 08:43 PM
Shaun William Ryder - he don't need no skin tights in his wardrobe today. He is a total geezer, he knows the score, he's got the Danny Dyer box set and the Stone Roses poster above his bed..

Bellend. Total Bellend.

Does he live here?

Gus Fring
19-09-2013, 09:08 PM
They are clinging on to them being 'Debt Free' which will only be true for a few hours. As soon as the FOH get control (IF) they'll be saddling the club with whatever it cost to buy the club. If that's the £5m figure some are throwing around then they will be in more debt than us. The only option that truly leaves Hearts debt free, is liquidation.

Pedantic_Hibee
19-09-2013, 09:30 PM
They are clinging on to them being 'Debt Free' which will only be true for a few hours. As soon as the FOH get control (IF) they'll be saddling the club with whatever it cost to buy the club. If that's the £5m figure some are throwing around then they will be in more debt than us. The only option that truly leaves Hearts debt free, is liquidation.

Of which they will then cease to be. A new club is literally that, a new club. Bang goes their Special Relationship with the Scottish Cup. And their even more unique relationships with various charities.

BH Hibs
19-09-2013, 09:36 PM

Was going to post about that. Pure comedy gold that thread. What was the boy's name again?

The Falcon
19-09-2013, 09:39 PM
Shaun William Ryder

Like they were legally prevented from paying tax or the Liths or the rent at HW? Or they would have? Thats the problem right there.

If the fans are the club then they can pay the rest of their bills and not only the ones that (rightly) embarrass and shame them. Not paying for poppys, or Macraes, and taking from their own charity go beyond football and rivalries. The justification then offered in defence of their clubs behaviour is an utter disgrace. Claiming they were "legally prevented" from paying their bills. Seriously?

Greats like Willie Bauld and Tommy Walker must be spinning in their graves.

Saorsa
19-09-2013, 09:39 PM
Of which they will then cease to be. A new club is literally that, a new club. Bang goes their Special Relationship with the Scottish Cup. And their even more unique relationships with various charities.Worse than that any of that, it could lead tae another world war. :agree:

BH Hibs
19-09-2013, 09:41 PM
Of which they will then cease to be. A new club is literally that, a new club. Bang goes their Special Relationship with the Scottish Cup. And their even more unique relationships with various charities.

And the saviours of professional football not to mention the whole of the free world :greengrin

Pedantic_Hibee
19-09-2013, 09:46 PM
Worse than that any of that, it could lead tae another world war. :agree:

Right enough, we'd be in serious danger if they ceased to exist.

I'm genuinely not sure if I want them to disappear and form a new club. On one hand it would be funny to see them start up as a new club with no trophies or history. But on the other hand, they give me so much fun at the moment....skint, sheeeite, bottom of the league, rinsing charities, employing cagey people, Pyjama Man, Nerijus Barasa, missing plasmas, the black box, Callum Elliot and his disco pants, RRevolution, Roman Romanov and their pink stands with different coloured seats.

I'm in quite the pickle here.

Saorsa
19-09-2013, 09:49 PM

I'm genuinely not sure if I want them to disappear and form a new club. On one hand it would be funny to see them start up as a new club with no trophies or history. But on the other hand, they give me so much fun at the moment....skint, sheeeite, bottom of the league, rinsing charities, employing cagey people, Pyjama Man, Nerijus Barasa, missing plasmas, the black box, Callum Elliot and his disco pants, RRevolution, Roman Romanov and their pink stands with different coloured seats.

I'm in quite the pickle here.Nae pickle here, get them tae **** :agree:

Eyrie
19-09-2013, 09:58 PM
Less pickle and more embalming fluid for the Yams please.

kaimendhibs
19-09-2013, 10:10 PM

Can see where you are coming from but, on reflection, nah, want them deid now!!!

Sent from my iphone

fatbloke
19-09-2013, 10:28 PM
I'd love a 5-a-side "debate" with JKB. Five of us from here and five from there. Five separate threads of singles matches followed up by a royal rumble free-for-all at the end.

Good old mud-slinging at its best. Nae Shaun_Lawson though, that laborious *ank would end up demanding it over two-legs with extra-time included.

That plum got me barred from JKB for life, never got the chance to thank him though.

Crossgates Hibs
19-09-2013, 10:51 PM

Think how much better it would be seeing them homeless scrabbling around in div 2 clinging on to 5-1 trying to make out they are the same cheating *******s they were before.:flag:

Pedantic_Hibee
19-09-2013, 11:04 PM
Think how much better it would be seeing them homeless scrabbling around in div 2 clinging on to 5-1 trying to make out they are the same cheating *******s they were before.:flag:

This. So much this!

Imagine the sheer rage when we constantly refer to them as The Hearts.

Aye, that's swung it. Bin them!!

Saorsa
19-09-2013, 11:15 PM
Think how much better it would be seeing them homeless scrabbling around in div 2 clinging on to 5-1 trying to make out they are the same cheating *******s they were before.:flag:Will the pyramid system no be in place by next season? They may no even get in at division 2 level but have tae apply tae join the Lowland league :faf:

Pete
19-09-2013, 11:36 PM
Just been reading kickback and this is the post that stood out from all the white noise:

I may be in the minority here,the pub i drink in down Granton, hibs fans out number us by at least 10.1,but most of the guys go to hibs games and they say they would never want hearts to get relagated never mind going bust, as they like the banter and drinking in the Roseburn or Murrayfield hotel before heading to Tynie,in fact after the 5.1 game they all waited on our bus coming back and bought us drink all night

I'm not sure about sharing the sentiments about them getting relegated or going bust but this is a fairly accurate example of the way that fans behave towards each other in my experience. I used to drink in "mixed" pubs and it was the same type of stuff...handshakes and drinks for the winners even though you were pissed off.

As far as all this internet stuff goes, I miss the rivals.net days. You had Hibs.net, Jambos.net and a facility that let you easily see the other board and post on it if you want. There was banter but an element of respect at the same time and I actually found the vast majority of hearts fans were good guys who were just unfortunate enough to be born into the wrong way of thinking. The boards were a laugh and there was none of this "Sergey said this" or "Shaun said that" stuff because you were easily reachable and you could be challenged. It was similar to real life in that way. Nowadays, any muppet with a phone can create a persona and post hatred because its the easiest thing in the world to become an internet character. I'm not talking about anyone specifically on here when I say that, it's just a general observation.:aok:

Crossgates Hibs
19-09-2013, 11:56 PM
Will the pyramid system no be in place by next season? They may no even get in at division 2 level but have tae apply tae join the Lowland league :faf:

Dont that's just too much Div 2 and ground sharing is all I wish on them. Anything worse is just mean mind you? Mm tempting :greengrin

Pete
20-09-2013, 12:09 AM

I'm not sure if it will result in extra effort from the players but it's a good move nonetheless. I certainly don't see the problem with it (OK, apart from the obvious begging bowl stuff) and I would certainly fork out if Hibs were in this position and I had the money. The fans are the club and if that's what it takes to get them on the bus or staying in a hotel then there should be no negativity attached to it.

If they had got anything from the last two games it would have been a bonus but this game might even be considered a key one as far as avoiding relegation goes. This is a relegation rival and if they can get anything here then it won't only be points they will be gaining, it will be a hammer-blow to County's morale. A County win however, might knock the stuffing out of hearts and it's vital for a club to get the best preparation before such an important game.

Young teams are volatile and this hearts one is playing every game like it's the last time they will be together...because it might be. It's working to an extent because the fans are getting right behind the team in numbers and voice simply because they have to. Negativity on a Saturday in any way is not an option. I'll stop short of congratulating them but if they pull survival off it would be childish to not acknowledge the magnitude of the achievement given their resources and handicap this season.

Don't get me wrong, I've never wanted County to win a game so much in my life and I hope Ivan winds them up something rotten resulting in red cards for them...before he scores the winner.:greengrin