PDA

View Full Version : Yams Share Transfers Agreed/Cooling off period

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 [112] 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190

SMAXXA
02-08-2013, 09:00 PM
http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQLRzy2YNheO_rWEHEssOGJZJ2GWBmL3 9iZkbt4Kj6XHL4lST37 I thought someone cooked these FFS

poolman
02-08-2013, 09:00 PM
Yams thread on this boakingly cringeworthy

Part/Time Supporter
02-08-2013, 09:02 PM
How the **** do you hide a £50m property anyway???

Price of property in Moscow is even more obscene than London. The cost of top end property is about the same, but in a much poorer country for the ordinary joe.

http://www.cnbc.com/id/100820615

YehButNoBut
02-08-2013, 09:04 PM
@BBCBMcLauchlin: Prosecutors in Lithuania have found a property in Russia they believe is owned by Romanov valued at £50 million. #bbcsportscene

Surely they could sell it and pay off all Hearts debts, they would be sorted & be the BIG team again. :panic:

Ozyhibby
02-08-2013, 09:05 PM
Let's hope he's good at hiding. The longer he's on the run, the less chance the shares will be unfrozen.

poolman
02-08-2013, 09:08 PM
Let's hope he's good at hiding. The longer he's on the run, the less chance the shares will be unfrozen.

But Shirley he can't run far

He's had a stroke and a heart attack

woody0-7
02-08-2013, 09:08 PM
Unconfirmed reports that said £50m pad was full of share certificates!!!:-)

SMAXXA
02-08-2013, 09:10 PM
Unconfirmed reports that said £50m pad was full of share certificates!!!:-)

Aye read that too, apparently hiding underneath Crag Thomson's bed

MyJo
02-08-2013, 09:14 PM
I think it means they've discovered £50m worth of property in Russia rather than a single £50m palace......although i wouldn't put it past him :greengrin

NOLA
02-08-2013, 09:23 PM
BBCBMcLauchlin ‏@BBCBMcLauchlin (https://twitter.com/BBCBMcLauchlin)3m (https://twitter.com/BBCBMcLauchlin/status/363398308083281920)
Lithuanian prosecutors issue arrest warrant for former Hearts owner Vladimir Romanov.#bbcsportscene (https://twitter.com/search?q=%23bbcsportscene&src=hash)

:Romanov::lurksub::cb

02-08-2013, 09:24 PM
Vladimuir Romanov, Vladimuir Romanov . . . . :singing::singing::singing:

Viva_Palmeiras
02-08-2013, 09:38 PM
Knock knock!
Who's there ?
Interpol
Interpol Who?
Interpol with a warrant for your arrest!

Knock knock!
Who's there ?
The secret police
The secret police Who?
The secret police who have come to break down your door and hand you over to the authorities!

Springbank
02-08-2013, 10:04 PM
great post by 'the ball is round' :thumbsup.

thanks big chap!

justlikebrazil
02-08-2013, 10:16 PM
Cant wait till we hear about the dodgy wage payments!! Then the **** will hit the fan :wink:

Gus Fring
02-08-2013, 10:18 PM
Let's not get too excited, whilst Vladimir undoubtedly deserves whatever punishment is coming I'm sure he'll be introduced to "Mr UBIG" in the showers who'll keep him company.

However, there are 2 ways this could play out.

Option 1: BDO could conceivably ride this out for months and wait until the shares can be transferred.

Option 2: We know the offers are Colin Nish, the assets are frozen and Vlad has clearly been up to some dodgy stuff. BDO could liquidate, get the stadium sold and get the football stuff into new hands ASAP before any thing else gets found out.

I like option 2. I've said previously, Vlad is Walter White, Fedotovas is Skylar and Hearts are the Car Wash.

jgl07
02-08-2013, 10:20 PM
I think BDO said that they would be able to make it through to Christmas, presumably because once the season starts they will receive money from the SPL in addition to the normal ticket money. I assumed that meant that they were hoping to have sold the Yams by then, meaning that funding for the second half of the season would be the responsibility of the new owner, but Birch's comments yesterday about them still being in administration in February seems to rule that out.
Where is the SPFL money to come from as they currently do not have a sponsor.

I'll make a bold prediction. Massone is the only one offering enough hard cash up front to satisfy the secured creditor. He'll then offer the club to Save Hearts In Trouble for a nominal sum because he has no interest in a football team and this avoids the fit and proper person test. And he'll offer to let them play rent free at the PBS for a couple of seasons providing they support his planning application for housing, because he knows that they have nowhere else to go and with the main supporters group muzzled, the process will be quicker.

End result is a financially restricted Yams surviving on bake sales and any DDs that haven't been cancelled as they groundshare at Livingston and play in the lower divisions.
Massone seems to be the only show in town.

I still think that liquidation is a more likely outcome.

CropleyWasGod
02-08-2013, 10:22 PM

TV rights.

Bostonhibby
02-08-2013, 10:27 PM

Olympic hide and seek Champion, all big teams have one, theworld Champions at this event dodge the system every year.

truehibernian
02-08-2013, 10:31 PM
BBCBMcLauchlin ‏@BBCBMcLauchlin (https://twitter.com/BBCBMcLauchlin)3m (https://twitter.com/BBCBMcLauchlin/status/363398308083281920)
Lithuanian prosecutors issue arrest warrant for former Hearts owner Vladimir Romanov.#bbcsportscene (https://twitter.com/search?q=%23bbcsportscene&src=hash)

Aye but I bet Charlie Mann will still say Vladimir is just a 'bit of a character' when it's discussed on Sportsound.

In fact, Richard, Alan and Robbo won't even see this as newsworthy - they'll be too busy creaming themselves over The Rangers accusing the SFA of bias over the non Hearts fine and saying Hearts deserve to be treated fairly. Bet ya !

robinp
02-08-2013, 10:35 PM
Aye but I bet Charlie Mann will still say Vladimir is just a 'bit of a character' when it's discussed on Sportsound.

In fact, Richard, Alan and Robbo won't even see this as newsworthy - they'll be too busy creaming themselves over The Rangers accusing the SFA of bias over the non Hearts fine and saying Hearts deserve to be treated fairly. Bet ya !

#beenpunishedenough

monktonharp
02-08-2013, 10:47 PM
How the **** do you hide a £50m property anyway??? in a fitba' grund?

Time For Heroes
02-08-2013, 10:56 PM
The noose tightens....
#allisbarry
#allgoodchairmenplayhideandseekwhentheseasonends

CyberSauzee
02-08-2013, 11:12 PM
Make sure this link isnt forgotten about
http://news.stv.tv/east-central/107388-hearts-owner-romanov-says-no-to-rangers-newco-in-spl/
Some comedy gold

:cb

:greengrin

What an excellent find from just over 12 months ago.

Mr Romanov added: "Supporters deserve a new beginning and have to accept the fact that their club has to start from the lower league, keeping order in the SPL and without creating unfair competition with other clubs."

Well said Vlad, in you I trust.

EDIT
93 registered users and 205 guests - more than a few of whom will be Yams looking for the truth. How do you feel now that the green half of the city will live forever more while you lot live amongst the septic pool of nonces and charity stealers?

Bostonhibby
02-08-2013, 11:33 PM
Jeez, big, big teams, big criminals, even the Hun with their Green, Whyte and Murray connection have yet to manage a half decent invitation to come in for questioning between them.

Hertz-more international criminal warrants per £ owed than any other British football team.

Dunderhall
02-08-2013, 11:51 PM
@BBCBMcLauchlin: Prosecutors in Lithuania have found a property in Russia they believe is owned by Romanov valued at £50 million. #bbcsportscene
Depends who valued it, HoMFC was valued at the same price by Vlad.:greengrin

OrdHibby
03-08-2013, 12:03 AM
thanks big chap!
no probs. keep up the good work :aok:

lord bunberry
03-08-2013, 05:16 AM
Does anyone know what would happen in this country if someone's assets were frozen pending a legal investigation, would shares in that person's company be allowed to be sold before the investigation was completed.
I can see the charity thieves being out of football for a few years.

Kojock
03-08-2013, 05:31 AM
<cough> I posted this on the PM forum a month ago.

He (VR) was last seen in Grozny - Roman is in London and Fedotovas is 'missing in action'.

In Lithuania I Trust.

I was telling a couple of Jambos a couple of weeks back that an arrest warrant had been issued for The Mad One and to watch this space. I told them if they really wanted to know the truth about what's going on at Hertz they should tune in to this thread.

Hibs Net leads and others follow.

Viva_Palmeiras
03-08-2013, 05:35 AM
#VladimirRomanov #HMFC #TheInconvenientTruth

Probably somewhere in Pakistan maybe next to the OsamaComplex - health Spa, swimming pool, shooting range, donkey rides.

ano hibby
03-08-2013, 06:33 AM
£50m in property in Russia..WOW that is some laundry operation. This particular can of worms got plenty to reveal.
Incredible..surely papers will run with this today.

Spike Mandela
03-08-2013, 06:35 AM
£50m in property in Russia..WOW that is some laundry operation. This particular can of worms got plenty to reveal.

Probably run with the 'Hearts as victims of a con man' angle.:rolleyes:

LongshanksED
03-08-2013, 06:50 AM
Someone's been a bit creative about Romanov on wiki?

" At the age of ten he attended his first ever Hibernian match, thus signalling the start of a healthy relationship with the Hibs faithful.[1]"

Caversham Green
03-08-2013, 07:46 AM
I think BDO said that they would be able to make it through to Christmas, presumably because once the season starts they will receive money from the SPL in addition to the normal ticket money. I assumed that meant that they were hoping to have sold the Yams by then, meaning that funding for the second half of the season would be the responsibility of the new owner, but Birch's comments yesterday about them still being in administration in February seems to rule that out.

I'll make a bold prediction. Massone is the only one offering enough hard cash up front to satisfy the secured creditor. He'll then offer the club to Save Hearts In Trouble for a nominal sum because he has no interest in a football team and this avoids the fit and proper person test. And he'll offer to let them play rent free at the PBS for a couple of seasons providing they support his planning application for housing, because he knows that they have nowhere else to go and with the main supporters group muzzled, the process will be quicker.

End result is a financially restricted Yams surviving on bake sales and any DDs that haven't been cancelled as they groundshare at Livingston and play in the lower divisions.

I made a similar bold prediction a while back - see post#24777 and subsequent conversation with one of the Cropley/God folk - but I doubt if Mr Massone* would be particularly charitable given the way he's been treated by FoH, the fans and the press - full price for the club and full commercial rent until he can have his wicked way with the property is the way to go for him.

It looks to me like this is the only alternative to liquidation if the two sides can bring themselves to talk to each other.

*If he does gain control of the club we should hold a sweep on how long it takes for him to become Mr (or Signor) Massone - I give it three days.

sidneyhibbie
03-08-2013, 07:55 AM

They will once i get my teeth into this new pen purchased yesterday and i am of work today pen in hand now.

Sidney :hnet:
:not worth

Jack
03-08-2013, 08:00 AM
Did hibs.net not discuss Vlads £50m mansion about 2 or 3 months ago?

I seem to recall there only being a gardener about and that Vladsister or Vladmum had been the only recent visitor???

I can't help but think that the Lt authorities would have been better hiring dotnet to lead the investigation.

Golden Bear
03-08-2013, 08:02 AM
They will once i get my teeth into this new pen purchased yesterday and i am of work today pen in hand now.

Power to your pen oh hissin Sid!

The Hibs Net community are eternally grateful.

Gerrintaethem!

Viva_Palmeiras
03-08-2013, 08:10 AM
I made a similar bold prediction a while back - see post#24777 and subsequent conversation with one of the Cropley/God folk - but I doubt if Mr Massone* would be particularly charitable given the way he's been treated by FoH, the fans and the press - full price for the club and full commercial rent until he can have his wicked way with the property is the way to go for him.

It looks to me like this is the only alternative to liquidation if the two sides can bring themselves to talk to each other.

*If he does gain control of the club we should hold a sweep on how long it takes for him to become Mr (or Signor) Massone - I give it three days.

Or Il Duce as many seem to like his "if you're going to the lies tell big ...." I mean "Better to live a day as a lion than 100 years as a sheep." which is a but harsh on the Dons who I'm sure have a superior record to Livi.

PapillonVert
03-08-2013, 08:45 AM

All courtesy of Bosnian steelworkers and pensioners and small savers in Lithuania who will most likely lose everything.

To quote Lord Foulkes on Vladimir Romanov "He's the real deal". He sure is.

And not one iota of an expression of remorse or shame emanating from a certain part of our City or acknowledgement that their "success" of the last few years has come at the expense of these people (not to mention the public bodies, charities and small businesses that have been ripped off big-time in Scotland).

Bostonhibby
03-08-2013, 08:51 AM
All courtesy of Bosnian steelworkers and pensioners and small savers in Lithuania who will most likely lose everything.

And not one iota of an expression of remorse or shame emanating from a certain part of our City or acknowledgement that their "success" of the last few years has come at the expense of these people (not to mention the public bodies, charities and small businesses that have been ripped off big-time in Scotland).

Thanks for the reminder re Wee George's contribution to all of this, we can sometimes get too carried away at the sheer scale of what agent Vlad has achieved but without Wee George and Medals Mackay's contribution Vlad may not even have got a foot in the door. so a big round of applause for the noble lord.

Waxy
03-08-2013, 08:55 AM

*If he does gain control of the club we should hold a sweep on how long it takes for him to become Mr (or Signor) Massone - I give it three days.I give it three minutes.

Sanger
03-08-2013, 08:59 AM

Have to agree - Massone pays £5m for club and then sells to FOH for small nominal amount. This is the man who paid nothing for Livi then could not even pay the electric bill and swindled Livi out of the sell on fees for their two best assets. Massone wi be shown not to have the money to put up on the table now. FOH do not have anything approaching what Ukio want. They and we know there is no planning issue with Tynie and Ukio have it valued at £6.8m. It's liquidation folks!

Newry Hibs
03-08-2013, 09:08 AM

Had a look at this and agree.

There are a few that recognise him as bad for Hearts, but they are soon reminded of the glory days etc and that actually they are Hobos anyway.

One comment, though, was about Burley and THAT night in Diggers. Any ideas?

cabbageandribs1875
03-08-2013, 09:09 AM
But Shirley he can't run far

He's had a stroke and a heart attack

aye, but unfortunately he cant remember what hospital he was taken to when the lithuanian authorities asked for the paperwork as proof :hmmm:

Jack
03-08-2013, 09:09 AM
I think folk are deluding themselves :D :D :D if they think Massone will sell anything for a nominal amount. The guys a proven shyster and will cream* them for all he can, in a blackmail sort of way. See selling Livvy as an example.

* Should of course be milk but we all know they are considerably thicker than that :)

Waxy
03-08-2013, 09:13 AM

There are a few that recognise him as bad for Hearts, but they are soon reminded of the glory days etc and that actually they are Hobos anyway.

One comment, though, was about Burley and THAT night in Diggers. Any ideas?could be the night they drew straws to see who'd get the Romanov tattoo on their back (a part of Romanovs take over deal).Caused a bit of a rammy.Well that's one theory to why someone would do such a thing.

SurferRosa
03-08-2013, 09:20 AM

This is a big part of the story that the MSM seem to be ignoring. The lives ruined and the trail of misery left by Vlad right across Europe. Misery caused by Romanovs greed and which the Hearts board colluded with. Who gives a monkeys about people losing their jobs, their savings and businesses and charities not getting paid........" we won two cups and finished second once.........1902, wee team, 5-1 etc...".

If Hearts survive in their present form ( and by that i mean if they dont reform as a NewCo ), they will, as far as i`m concerned, be known forever as a tainted disgrace.......cheats, swindlers and liars.......the club who didn`t pay the Red Cross and the Poppy Factory.

( and they can harp on forever more about the poppy wreaths being paid for.............Hearts FC, the club, NEVER paid that money back )

Treadstone
03-08-2013, 09:21 AM
I think folk are deluding themselves :D :D :D if they think Massone will sell anything for a nominal amount. The guys a proven shyster and will cream* them for all he can, in a blackmail sort of way. See selling Livvy as an example.

* Should of course be milk but we all know they are considerably thicker than that :)

I'm not so sure it won't be a small fee for the club. FoH have given me the impression that a newco from the pissy stains of liquidation is nearly as preferable as the original entity.

Kojock
03-08-2013, 09:37 AM
When Romanov was looking to take over a Scottish club his "people" made contact with a few clubs one of them being Hibs. One of the Hibs board approached my source and asked him if he could make a few enquiries into Romanov. The result of his enquiry was DO NOT TOUCH HIM WITH A BARGE POLE.

Lo and behold a few months later the Mad One was in the hot seat at Tynie. :lolyam:

OrdHibby
03-08-2013, 09:50 AM
When Romanov was looking to take over a Scottish club his "people" made contact with a few clubs one of them being Hibs. One of the Hibs board approached my source and asked him if he could make a few enquiries into Romanov. The result of his enquiry was DO NOT TOUCH HIM WITH A BARGE POLE.

Lo and behold a few months later the Mad One was in the hot seat at Tynie. :lolyam:

Thats certainly true with Dunfermline n Dud Utd

blackpoolhibs
03-08-2013, 09:53 AM

Ahh FFS we could have won that cup 5-1, anything else wouldn't matter as we'd have beaten them 5-1. :wink:

MyJo
03-08-2013, 09:55 AM

I remember a story at some point confirming that Romanov had also approached Dunfermline and a few other clubs in the scottish leagues at the same time with an offer to get Lithuanian players in from Kaunas to get exposure in british football and sell them on for profits which would be split between him and the club and everyone, apart from the yams, told him to bolt. :faf:

Kojock
03-08-2013, 10:03 AM
The three other clubs were, Dundee, Dundee Utd and Dunfermline.

Eyrie
03-08-2013, 10:07 AM
Didn't realise Caversham had already outlined a similar scenario, so credit where it's due.

It's a different situation this time because at Livingston the value was all in the club as Almondvale is owned by West Lothian Council.

Now the money is to be made on selling the PBS for housing, and the sooner the better for Massone because he'll have to borrow the money to acquire the site. If he attempts to screw Save Hearts In Trouble for £500k then they will lead the objections to planning consent which will draw out the process and result in various appeals before Massone finally gets his way. But if he gifts them the hoofball club for a nominal quid in exchange for their support, it undermines any individual objections when the club owners are supportive of the change. It also makes it harder for the fans opposed to the move to raise funds for the legal costs involved in any objection.

This would also suit the property developers as they can be seen to only get involved once planning permission has been given and so can avoid any negative publicity associated with being the ones applying for the change of use.

Dirkster23
03-08-2013, 10:08 AM

This is my favourite, so far-

Jam Tarts 1874 (http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/user/10608-jam-tarts-1874/)
Reserve Team

Posted Today, 07:40
Romanov's only crime as far as Hearts is concerned is not having his businesses sufficiently diversified to cope with the credit crunch in 2008 and subsequent economic downturn.

He may well be guilty of mis-appropriating Lithuanian tax payer's money, only time will tell on that one.

Way back to when Csaba was manager, Romanov was already warning about having to cut costs. No-one was listening it seems.

Romanov did not put Hearts into administration, those fans who stopped supporting Hearts last season, did not buy shares in favour of pledging to FoH and did not buy season tickets if favour of pledging to FoH are who put us into administration. The full houses that Fedotovas pleaded for, 1,000 more shares sold and 1,500 more season tickets sold would have seen us survive into the new season with many players off the wage bill and an opportunity to have an orderly takeover of the club.

Robinson killed Hearts, Romanov gave us an extra 8 years, no-one should forget that.

:jamboak:

EuanH78
03-08-2013, 10:16 AM

Jam Tarts 1874 (http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/user/10608-jam-tarts-1874/)
Reserve Team

Romanov's only crime as far as Hearts is concerned is not having his businesses sufficiently diversified to cope with the credit crunch in 2008 and subsequent economic downturn.

He may well be guilty of mis-appropriating Lithuanian tax payer's money, only time will tell on that one.

Way back to when Csaba was manager, Romanov was already warning about having to cut costs. No-one was listening it seems.

Romanov did not put Hearts into administration, those fans who stopped supporting Hearts last season, did not buy shares in favour of pledging to FoH and did not buy season tickets if favour of pledging to FoH are who put us into administration. The full houses that Fedotovas pleaded for, 1,000 more shares sold and 1,500 more season tickets sold would have seen us survive into the new season with many players off the wage bill and an opportunity to have an orderly takeover of the club.

Robinson killed Hearts, Romanov gave us an extra 8 years, no-one should forget that.

Wind up, Stockholm syndrome or weirdo. You decide

SurferRosa
03-08-2013, 10:28 AM

Reserve Team

That is staggering in its delusion and sheer stupidity. I cant get over the fact that so many of them believe this sort of ill-informed pish......' if we`d just baked a few more flapjacks and cherry bakewells then we`d have avoided admin and all would have been barry '...........truly astonishing.

Treadstone
03-08-2013, 10:55 AM

Reserve Team

That bit beggars belief.

God Petrie
03-08-2013, 10:56 AM
The worrying thing is, given the crippling ignorance of the Hearts fans, I think that guy is being serious.

Apparently the £50m was actually 50m Lita and refers to an amount he's accused of embezzling. (about £12m).

Thecat23
03-08-2013, 10:56 AM
The mad one also approached Celtic, was told straight away to beat it.

poolman
03-08-2013, 11:22 AM

One comment, though, was about Burley and THAT night in Diggers. Any ideas?

I drink in the Diggers

I'll do some fishing

Thecat23
03-08-2013, 11:27 AM
They really are the **** of the earth. Check this quote from I.J.

"Mr Romanov has probably never even heard of this.

I've spent the last 8 years hearing from the kind of people to whom tying shoelaces is a degree that "LIFFUANYA" is a backwards country with no law.

The man who saved Tynecastle - "Mr Hearts" as he will always be known - is gonna be just fine.

Just fine".

Is this guy for real??

PapillonVert
03-08-2013, 11:39 AM
This is a big part of the story that the MSM seem to be ignoring. The lives ruined and the trail of misery left by Vlad right across Europe. Misery caused by Romanovs greed and which the Hearts board colluded with. Who gives a monkeys about people losing their jobs, their savings and businesses and charities not getting paid........" we won two cups and finished second once.........1902, wee team, 5-1 etc...".

If Hearts survive in their present form ( and by that i mean if they dont reform as a NewCo ), they will, as far as i`m concerned, be known forever as a tainted disgrace.......cheats, swindlers and liars.......the club who didn`t pay the Red Cross and the Poppy Factory.

( and they can harp on forever more about the poppy wreaths being paid for.............Hearts FC, the club, NEVER paid that money back )

:agree:

They are behaving like naughty kindergarten kids who have been found out and who are being told off but who think if they stand long enough with their eyes shut tight and their fingers in their ears singing "la, la, la, la, la" at the tops of their voices, it will all just go away.

I drink in the Diggers

I'll do some fishing

Anyone drink in somewhere call Fisher's?

They could do some digging. :greengrin

HUTCHYHIBBY
03-08-2013, 11:50 AM

I hope they've checked the loft at the Ann Franks Museum!

Onion
03-08-2013, 11:51 AM
Probably run with the 'Hearts as victims of a con man' angle.:rolleyes:

:agree: Everything about this sordid affair is about self-interest. The Yams are only interested in saving their ***** and getting Tynecastle for the lowest price possible. The Edinburgh politicians are only interested in not upsetting voters or better still being party to "saving" the club. The press are only interested in circulation and will not - when push comes to shove - upset the Yams who might buy their scrawny rags. The SFA/SPL are only interested in sponsorship money and not upsetting the OF.

Romanov, UBIG and the creditors are not UK consumers or voters and so are fair game UK politicians and the press. Why would they go out of their way to side with them or even attempt to get to the sordid truth ?

Kojock
03-08-2013, 12:01 PM
<cough> I posted this on the PM forum a month ago.

He (VR) was last seen in Grozny - Roman is in London and Fedotovas is 'missing in action'.

In Lithuania I Trust.

For a measly £10 you too could have known about this on 26th June when Sergey broke the news. :wink:

CropleyWasGod
03-08-2013, 12:02 PM
:agree: Everything about this sordid affair is about self-interest. The Yams are only interested in saving their ***** and getting Tynecastle for the lowest price possible. The Edinburgh politicians are only interested in not upsetting voters or better still being party to "saving" the club. The press are only interested in circulation and will not - when push comes to shove - upset the Yams who might buy their scrawny rags. The SFA/SPL are only interested in sponsorship money and not upsetting the OF.

Romanov, UBIG and the creditors are not UK consumers or voters and so are fair game UK politicians and the press. Why would they go out of their way to side with them or even attempt to get to the sordid truth ?

HMRC?

The Police?

Big Hearts Trust?

The hundreds of local small local businesses?

There's probably £3-5m worth of UK cash there.

whiskyhibby
03-08-2013, 12:32 PM

Massone seems to be the only show in town.

I still think that liquidation is a more likely outcome.

Particularly with the Hootsman campaign to get Massone out.........it leaves only FOH, who with the funding that they have almost makes the UBIG administrators choice an easy one, liquidation looms ;-)))

cad
03-08-2013, 02:24 PM
The three other clubs were, Dundee, Dundee Utd and Dunfermline.

Im pretty sure Thompson at Dundee United informed him to " go chase yer sel"

SmashinGlass
03-08-2013, 03:07 PM
Apologies for the poor grammar in the following. It wasn't my doing, honestly. This just popped up on my Facebook newsfeed from a page called "Hearts Volunteer Fans", as a friend had commented on it. It is, quite frankly, bizarre, although does fit with the typical yam premise of arranging meetings to discuss meetings and planning for further meetings etc, etc, etc. Here goes:

Hi,
Just to let everyone know, we were approached by Hearts this week seeking direct aid, with two matters. While I understood the basic premise of the sort of aid they are seeking, I simply needed a little more detail, before I could fairly request that specific help from here, or from our database. Our contact at Hearts fully agreed that we did indeed more detail, and between us, we spent ALL of yesterday trying to secure the details required. This was not possible, as the person we both needed to have a dialogue with, was simply not contactable, all of yesterday, albeit we did try, from the hours of 1pm to 6pm, we kept trying, as I wanted to put it out prior to the big kick off, and catch the momentum.
However, I have been assured that on Monday, the dialogue will happen, at which point we will be able to give you the full and complete picture, rather than bits of a story, and the inevitable questions, which, at this moment, we do not know the answers to.
Thanks

Anyone shed any light?

BarneyK
03-08-2013, 03:10 PM
Apologies for the poor grammar in the following. It wasn't my doing, honestly. This just popped up on my Facebook newsfeed from a page called "Hearts Volunteer Fans", as a friend had commented on it. It is, quite frankly, bizarre, although does fit with the typical yam premise of arranging meetings to discuss meetings and planning for further meetings etc, etc, etc. Here goes:

Hi,
Just to let everyone know, we were approached by Hearts this week seeking direct aid, with two matters. While I understood the basic premise of the sort of aid they are seeking, I simply needed a little more detail, before I could fairly request that specific help from here, or from our database. Our contact at Hearts fully agreed that we did indeed more detail, and between us, we spent ALL of yesterday trying to secure the details required. This was not possible, as the person we both needed to have a dialogue with, was simply not contactable, all of yesterday, albeit we did try, from the hours of 1pm to 6pm, we kept trying, as I wanted to put it out prior to the big kick off, and catch the momentum.
However, I have been assured that on Monday, the dialogue will happen, at which point we will be able to give you the full and complete picture, rather than bits of a story, and the inevitable questions, which, at this moment, we do not know the answers to.
Thanks

Anyone shed any light?

Let me just run it through a Google translator, see if it makes any sense in another language...

lord bunberry
03-08-2013, 03:13 PM

Hi,
Thanks

Anyone shed any light?

So many words yet so little information

Keith_M
03-08-2013, 03:14 PM
blah, blah, blah

Anyone shed any light?

Yep, it's Wee Fordy/TOTT from the Scotsman forums. He hasn't yet grasped the English Language.

Hibercelona
03-08-2013, 03:16 PM

Hi,
Thanks

Anyone shed any light?

It's how fans of big clubs organize meetings. Small jealous hobos like ourselves would never understand. #itsallverycomplex

YehButNoBut
03-08-2013, 03:18 PM
Yep, it's Wee Fordy/TOTT from the Scotsman forums. He hasn't yet grasped the English Language.

That guy must be the biggest welt ever to grace any forum, spends all day correcting everybody when they post something that he doesn't agree with.

Nobody else gets a point of view unless it's the same as his, total roaster. :jamboak::yw:

SurferRosa
03-08-2013, 03:33 PM

Aah yes, Wee Fordy.....the wee tosser fae the hootsmon forum who was proclaiming that Hearts will remain in the top league, debt free and that a wealthy consortium riding to the rescue was imminent...

Though it`s hard to decipher from that slavering drivel he doesnae appear to be so sure of his predictions now......

:faf: :faf:

Viva_Palmeiras
03-08-2013, 03:39 PM

Hi,
Thanks

Anyone shed any light?

Red leader flies tonight.
Meet at the station and await big Roger.
Over and out.

Dunderhall
03-08-2013, 03:42 PM
Hearts Volunteer Fans (https://www.facebook.com/HeartsVolunteerFans?ref=stream) Look, let's nail this here and right now, and after which we will all know where we stand, okay?
We are not here to be called 'c***s'(as per last night), we are not here to be called 'w***s', as we were last night, nor are we here so that total strangers on the internet can abuse us, as they see fit.
To that end, all such comments will be removed as of now, because we are just not tolerating it. Or any debate about it.
End of story.

Hearts Volunteer Fans (https://www.facebook.com/HeartsVolunteerFans?ref=stream) We were ASKED to mention it, so that people would remember to look on Monday, esp as one of the things involves something they feel people may really want to do. The next time we are ASKED, we will just go against what we are asked. But we will be sure to run it through a spellcheck, an hour after getting out of bed, because that is the MAIN THING.

--------
03-08-2013, 04:49 PM

He REALLY likes commas, though. :greengrin

Over and out.

Broadsword calling Danny Boy ... Broadsword calling Danny Boy ...

CB_NO3
03-08-2013, 05:10 PM
I have worked it out. They are going to have a meeting on Monday when thingy answers the phone, the meeting was scheduled for saturday but no one could make it. We are having the meeting in a secret location in Gorgie, there is a good chance the meeting could get cancelled as we have not actually told anyone about the meeting but I can confirm we are in dialogue about it. Once we find out the right information we will tell everyone involved about the meeting. The only problem is the info is very difficult to source and me not even exist.

Makes sense if you ask me lol.

Sanger
03-08-2013, 05:11 PM
HMRC?

The Police?

Big Hearts Trust?

The hundreds of local small local businesses?

There's probably £3-5m worth of UK cash there.

the Lithuanuan people who have been saddled with a £200 million bill to bail out Ukio's depositors - £65.2 of losses are attributable to debts that Hearts run up over the Mercer, Robinson & Romanov years. It is Hearts that have caused an international incident not the Lithuanians!

ferry hibby
03-08-2013, 05:39 PM

Easy if it is a submarine

Sergey
03-08-2013, 05:40 PM
the Lithuanuan people who have been saddled with a £200 million bill to bail out Ukio's depositors - £65.2 of losses are attributable to debts that Hearts run up over the Mercer, Robinson & Romanov years. It is Hearts that have caused an international incident not the Lithuanians!

The current Lithuanian government recently came to power campaigning about cleaning up their banking sector, highlighting the previous governments shambolic handling of the collapse of Bankas Snoras, a case which still rumbles on after some 2 or so years. This was an important factor in their campaign prior to the elections, which they obviously won.

There is little chance that the current incumbents are going to back-pedal and let Ukio/UBIG/Yams off lightly. They're under the microscope to do what's right for the people of Lithuania, not some two-bob, bigoted, football club.

Sanger
03-08-2013, 05:44 PM
The current Lithuanian government recently came to power campaigning about cleaning up their banking sector, highlighting the previous governments shambolic handling of the collapse of Bankas Snoras, a case which still rumbles on after some 2 or so years. This was an important factor in their campaign prior to the elections, which they obviously won.

There is little chance that the current incumbents are going to back-pedal and let Ukio/UBIG/Yams off lightly. They're under the microscope to do what's right for the people of Lithuania, not some two-bob, bigoted, football club.
Music to my ears!

OrdHibby
03-08-2013, 05:45 PM

:thumbsup:

Hawrts the BIGot Team

The Falcon
03-08-2013, 05:49 PM

Can you maybe get your wee reporter pal to remind them of this regularly. Please.

And hopefully the Lithuanian people will feel better, having lost all that money, if there is a carcass to drag through the streets,

belt and braces and all that...........

kaimendhibs
03-08-2013, 06:15 PM
I wonder how much has been skimmed from charities before they even got to the level of debts they owe them now, despicable club, have always thought so but even more do now, best word I use to describe them is DETESTIBLE.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hibrandenburg
03-08-2013, 06:20 PM
Over and out.

Over and out!

The paradox of that phrase always makes me cringe, don't know why it just does.

AinsterHibs
03-08-2013, 06:28 PM

This :thumbsup:

Dashing Bob S
03-08-2013, 06:29 PM

Cruel Sergey. You're forgetting about the groundswell of popular support and love the Lithuanians have for this great club, which has its genesis in WW1 & WW2, cemented this millennium by the Lithuanian world cup stars who have graced Hearts CL winning teams.

They won't see this global institution brought to it's knees for the sake of a few million quid here or there on the balance sheet, which in any case would only have been frittered away on schools and hospitals etc. In fact, I'm betting that their parliament is actively considering a levy to help Hearts get out of their financial difficulties. The 'Yamtax' would be a popular measure and sure-fire vote winner over there, as it would be here.

poolman
03-08-2013, 06:36 PM
:agree:

They are behaving like naughty kindergarten kids who have been found out and who are being told off but who think if they stand long enough with their eyes shut tight and their fingers in their ears singing "la, la, la, la, la" at the tops of their voices, it will all just go away.

Anyone drink in somewhere call Fisher's?

They could do some digging. :greengrin

Must be a catch somewhere there :-)

BH Hibs
03-08-2013, 06:46 PM

Sergey in your opinion does this arrest warrant make any difference to the assets being unfrozen?

sidneyhibbie
03-08-2013, 06:59 PM

This is good news my campaign for justice will continue and news like this fuels my goal which is the downfall of the currupt yam empire built on lies fraud and injustice however i am on holiday shortly going to seaton sands caravan park so to all my followers and the guys who have pm me with support thanks guys fear not i will carry on the fight after my well earned break

:hnet:Sidney:not worth

Sergey
03-08-2013, 07:03 PM
Sergey in your opinion does this arrest warrant make any difference to the assets being unfrozen?

In my opinion (that's the disclaimer) this arrest warrant wasn't issued yesterday - it's been in place for the last 5 or 6 weeks. Cohorts of Vlad have already been pulled by the authorities, in particular, Ugianskis, former board chairman of Ukio who is in it up to his neck. The authorities are loathed to comment on their investigations, but I have it on good authority that those involved in the embezzlement are being brought to book, passports removed and placed under house arrest until formal charges are brought.

With the Lithuanian Financial Crimes Investigation Unit officially placing UBIG & Ukio under investigation (they are the equivalent of our SFO) I'd be extremely surprised if assets were unfrozen any time soon, if indeed at all. As I understand it, all cash is also frozen. I don't expect this to change in the foreseeable, and BDO's comments that administration could drag on until 2014 sort of cements this - they must have been advised of this situation, too. They have an office in Kaunas that must be in the loop and they are the chosen appointee of Ukio's admin. As I mentioned in a previous post, this is a political issue and bears sod-all to football.

There will be no 'quick-fix', I'm certain of that, and I don't think there will be a fix at all.

FranckSuzy
03-08-2013, 07:14 PM
This is good news my campaign for justice will continue and news like this fuels my goal which is the downfall of the currupt yam empire built on lies fraud and injustice however i am on holiday shortly going to seaton sands caravan park so to all my followers and the guys who have pm me with support thanks guys fear not i will carry on the fight after my well earned break

Have they not got pens and writing paper there? :grr:

clerriehibs
03-08-2013, 07:14 PM
In my opinion (that's the disclaimer) this arrest warrant wasn't issued yesterday - it's been in place for the last 5 or 6 weeks. Cohorts of Vlad have already been pulled by the authorities, in particular, Ugianskis, former board chairman of Ukio who is in it up to his neck. The authorities are loathed to comment on their investigations, but I have it on good authority that those involved in the embezzlement are being brought to book, passports removed and placed under house arrest until formal charges are brought.

With the Lithuanian Financial Crimes Investigation Unit officially placing UBIG & Ukio under investigation (they are the equivalent of our SFO) I'd be extremely surprised if assets were unfrozen any time soon, if indeed at all. As I understand it, all cash is also frozen. I don't expect this to change in the foreseeable, and BDO's comments that administration could drag on until 2014 sort of cements this - they must have been advised of this situation, too. They have an office in Kaunas that must be in the loop and they are the chosen appointee of Ukio's admin. As I mentioned in a previous post, this is a political issue and bears sod-all to football.

There will be no 'quick-fix', I'm certain of that, and I don't think there will be a fix at all.

Given this has now started in Lithuania - at some point, a corresponding UK investigation will have to be commenced on what was going on at homfc?

sidneyhibbie
03-08-2013, 07:22 PM
Given this has now started in Lithuania - at some point, a corresponding UK investigation will have to be commenced on what was going on at homfc?

Letter to SFO Will be posted tomorrow

Bostonhibby
03-08-2013, 07:32 PM

Happy holidays Sid, stay out the sea down there, but if you do go in watch out for the submariner,an anti Yam like yourself must be in his sights, and if he's not there stay away from the very small submarine shaped yam strip coloured ones that proliferate there. They are not cigars!.

Jack Hackett
03-08-2013, 07:32 PM

Cabbage East
03-08-2013, 07:45 PM
Although it was always obvious Sidney was a Yam, it was entertaining up til now. Bye Sidney.

joe breezy
03-08-2013, 07:53 PM
If the shares are frozen does that mean they can't be liquidated or am I taking the states of water analogy too seriously?

Mr White
03-08-2013, 07:57 PM
Although it was always obvious Sidney was a Yam, it was entertaining up til now. Bye Sidney.

Shows how worried he is about his club if he's been on here acting the clown the last few weeks while hearts are on their knees. Strange mentality altogether, maybe he's actually Barry Anderson.

joe breezy
03-08-2013, 08:01 PM
Shows how worried he is about his club if he's been on here acting the clown the last few weeks while hearts are on their knees. Strange mentality altogether, maybe he's actually Barry Anderson.

Delusional in many ways even to the point of assuming alter egos

Walter Mitty's no got a look in

Hibercelona
03-08-2013, 08:03 PM
Cruel Sergey. You're forgetting about the groundswell of popular support and love the Lithuanians have for this great club, which has its genesis in WW1 & WW2, cemented this millennium by the Lithuanian world cup stars who have graced Hearts CL winning teams.

They won't see this global institution brought to it's knees for the sake of a few million quid here or there on the balance sheet, which in any case would only have been frittered away on schools and hospitals etc. In fact, I'm betting that their parliament is actively considering a levy to help Hearts get out of their financial difficulties. The 'Yamtax' would be a popular measure and sure-fire vote winner over there, as it would be here.

We've already been paying yamtax here. The council give them money and we pick up the bill.

OrdHibby
03-08-2013, 08:06 PM

Now that is a clown. :aok:

Sanger
03-08-2013, 08:16 PM

i still believe given that Lith state are controlling the admin process on Ukio and UBIG and could decide liquidation is the cheaper option than ruining club till Feb 2014 given there are no bids approaching their estimation of Tynie's land value. They sell up and put the proceeds in trust until the fraud investigations/"trials are concluded. The freeze on assets is to stop the mad one runing off with them or their proceeds from a sale. He can't do that with Tynie which is essentially now under Lith state ownership and controlled.

SmashinGlass
03-08-2013, 08:45 PM
i still believe given that Lith state are controlling the admin process on Ukio and UBIG and could decide liquidation is the cheaper option than ruining club till Feb 2014 given there are no bids approaching their estimation of Tynie's land value. They sell up and put the proceeds in trust until the fraud investigations/"trials are concluded. The freeze on assets is stop the mad one runing off with them or their proceeds from a sale. He can't do that with Tynie which is essentially now under Lith state ownership and controlled.

He could never have done that regardless. The minute BDO were appointed, no assets could be transferred without their authorisation. Regardless, even if asset swindling could have taken place prior to admin, BDO have powers to reduce such transfers. Insolvency legislation is pretty watertight with stuff like this.

HUTCHYHIBBY
03-08-2013, 08:53 PM

What a berserker!

whiskyhibby
03-08-2013, 08:59 PM
We've already been paying yamtax here. The council give them money and we pick up the bill.

Maybe those that live in Edinburgh and pay council tax there should be asking their local councillor what steps they are taking to recover this debt

SmashinGlass
03-08-2013, 09:07 PM
Maybe those that live in Edinburgh and pay council tax there should be asking their local councillor what steps they are taking to recover this debt

Unfortunately, due to the administration, there are no steps which can be taken to recover the debt.

malcolm
03-08-2013, 09:09 PM
i still believe given that Lith state are controlling the admin process on Ukio and UBIG and could decide liquidation is the cheaper option than ruining club till Feb 2014 given there are no bids approaching their estimation of Tynie's land value. They sell up and put the proceeds in trust until the fraud investigations/"trials are concluded. The freeze on assets is stop the mad one runing off with them or their proceeds from a sale. He can't do that with Tynie which is essentially now under Lith state ownership and controlled.

Is there a concept of trust in lithuania? Trust (or was it the lack of it) arose from the crusades (along with I understand chastity belts :wink:) - the knights heading off to the middle east wanted to make sure their property was safe and could not be seized so left it in the control of others to look after (probably not the key). So it has its roots in english law and not all countries recognise trusts or have the same concept ... now where did I put that damn key

monktonharp
03-08-2013, 09:12 PM

There will be no 'quick-fix', I'm certain of that, and I don't think there will be a fix at all. thanks Sergey. you have confirmed my thoughts (and previous posts) that BDO were selected by the Lith. admins, who were appointed by the Lithuanian Government. the government, are not gonnae let anybody off the hook, and one of the main perpetraters is HMFC, costing the Lithuanian citizens £65 mil. at least. they are spinnin roond,on one of the biggest hooks in the abbatoir!:cb

Sanger
03-08-2013, 09:14 PM
Is there a concept of trust in lithuania? Trust (or was it the lack of it) arose from the crusades (along with I understand chastity belts :wink:) - the knights heading off to the middle east wanted to make sure their property was safe and could not be seized so left it in the control of others to look after (probably not the key). So it has its roots in english law and not all countries recognise trusts or have the same concept ... now where did I put that damn key
Well ring fence the proceeds of the Tynie sale is the same as freezing the sale. I'll work with Liths to find a structured financial transaction that can bury the Yams as quickly as possible!

jacomo
03-08-2013, 09:19 PM
Have they not got pens and writing paper there? :grr:

Complaint letter to the manager of Seton Sands caravan park on the way if not, I'm sure.

StevieC
03-08-2013, 09:24 PM
Quick question ...

If BDO have enough cash in the bank to run the team until December (£900k??), would this money be added to the pot for the secured creditor if the club were to be liquidated this month?

Part/Time Supporter
03-08-2013, 09:25 PM
Quick question ...

If BDO have enough cash in the bank to run the team until December (£900k??), would this money be added to the pot for the secured creditor if the club were to be liquidated this month?

Yes.

SloopJB
03-08-2013, 09:42 PM
http://www.15min.lt/en/article/business/buyers-jostle-for-zalgiris-stadium-in-vilnius-527-358598

Don't know if this matters a jot.

The good part of the bank are having problems.

silverhibee
03-08-2013, 09:44 PM

Are you visiting GOC while you are there Sidney. :greengrin

StevieC
03-08-2013, 09:49 PM
Yes.

Hmmm :hmmm:

So the Lituanians are missing out on a couple of hundred thousand a month, for each month that BDO stave off liquidation?

Could they possibly hanging off long enough for additional income? Say perhaps league money, or a reasonably sized transfer fee?

SmashinGlass
03-08-2013, 09:58 PM
Hmmm :hmmm:

So the Lituanians are missing out on a couple of hundred thousand a month, for each month that BDO stave off liquidation?

Could they possibly hanging off long enough for additional income? Say perhaps league money, or a reasonably sized transfer fee?

Possibly, but at this stage it's only likely to contribute towards BDO's fee

silverhibee
03-08-2013, 10:03 PM
What are the chances of Vlad being arrested while he is in Russia and remains there.?

Jack Hackett
03-08-2013, 10:17 PM
Possibly, but at this stage it's only likely to contribute towards BDO's fee

I think it only right that the support who closed their eyes to reality for so long, should now be suffering financially. The same fiscal shenanigans which gave them an edge over the last 8 years and longer and fueled their BIG team delusions, has turned around and bitten them on their collective bums. It is both ironic and pleasing that their efforts at raising cash may well help fund the expenses of their executioners

:lolyam:

PapillonVert
03-08-2013, 10:32 PM

Sergey, dear boy, don' t you know that old Lord Pishstainedbreeks is a personal acquaintance of the Lithuanian ambassador? And that means that the Lithuanians MUST put the interests of HMFC at the top of their agenda? How could you be so silly?:wink:

SmashinGlass
03-08-2013, 10:38 PM
I think it only right that the support who closed their eyes to reality for so long, should now be suffering financially. The same fiscal shenanigans which gave them an edge over the last 8 years and longer and fueled their BIG team delusions, has turned around and bitten them on their collective bums. It is both ironic and pleasing that their efforts at raising cash may well help fund the expenses of their executioners

:lolyam:

I couldn't agree more :greengrin

BH Hibs
03-08-2013, 10:46 PM

Cheers bud :thumbsup:

monktonharp
03-08-2013, 11:04 PM
http://www.15min.lt/en/article/business/buyers-jostle-for-zalgiris-stadium-in-vilnius-527-358598

Don't know if this matters a jot.

The good part of the bank are having problems.this is only an opinion, without having any real knowledge of these things I suppose, but this seems to have a lot of similarities with the football stadium in west Edin. strange arrangements re-planning, unable to get proper details in order to raise a bid etc, and to cap it all, the disgraced company Ukio are/were involved.It was also named as a multi-million complex? assume they mean Litas? or do stadiums go for a lot more millions, than some like to suggest?:wink:

EskbankHibby
03-08-2013, 11:24 PM

But but but......FOH an that, 5-1 an that, establishment team an that, must mean something?!?!?!?

clerriehibs
04-08-2013, 07:36 AM
Sergey, dear boy, don' t you know that old Lord Pishstainedbreeks is a personal acquaintance of the Lithuanian ambassador? And that means that the Lithuanians MUST put the interests of HMFC at the top of their agenda? How could you be so silly?:wink:

I concur. However, the mad one did have quite a high profile in Lithuania, but with the arrest warrant out, the worm has turned. This case may get a fair amount of publicity, and nothing and no-one will be getting off lightly.

weonlywon6-2
04-08-2013, 07:44 AM
I concur. However, the mad one did have quite a high profile in Lithuania, but with the arrest warrant out, the worm has turned. This case may get a fair amount of publicity, and nothing and no-one will be getting off lightly.

Even if yhey do get romanov it will still drag on for ages.fraud etc takes a long time to deal with through the courts and he will plead not guilty therefore you have a wait agin till the lengthy court case

greenginger
04-08-2013, 08:01 AM
Even if yhey do get romanov it will still drag on for ages.fraud etc takes a long time to deal with through the courts and he will plead not guilty therefore you have a wait agin till the lengthy court case

And then there is a further two levels of Court in Lithuania he can appeal to When he is found guilty.

Sanger
04-08-2013, 08:17 AM
Full steam ahead after tomorrow if no appeal from UBIG which is unlikely as they have no directors and any significant office bearers gone to ground to avoid prosecution. Maybe things will come to head this week. No new meaningful money or proof of funds from the two joke bids. Would people prefer liquidation proceedings to start before it after next Sunday's derby?

lord bunberry
04-08-2013, 08:19 AM
Full steam ahead after tomorrow if no appeal from UBIG which is unlikely as they have no directors and any significant office bearers gone to ground to avoid prosecution. Maybe things will come to head this week. No new meaningful money or proof of funds from the two joke bids. Would people prefer liquidation proceedings to start before it after next Sunday's derby?

As soon as possible for me, I want them wiped of the face of the earth

...WentToMowAnSPL
04-08-2013, 08:22 AM
Don't suppose there is any chance for the debt for equity swaps being challenged and reversed by the Lithuanian administrator of UKIO,UBIG ? .....?or am I just being greedy !

Dirkster23
04-08-2013, 08:30 AM
What are the chances of Vlad being arrested while he is in Russia and remains there.?

It's hard to imagine the Russians spending a lot of time looking for Vlad, especially if he's in Chechnya.

Sanger
04-08-2013, 08:35 AM
Don't suppose there is any chance for the debt for equity swaps being challenged and reversed by the Lithuanian administrator of UKIO,UBIG ? .....?or am I just being greedy !
Debt for equity swaps, Debt forgiveness & payments from Kaunas FC are part of the Romanov fraud in my opinion. In reality Hearts owe this money and have been accomplices to the fraud. But it will not increase the money Lithuania can get back. They are maxed out by the value of land that Tynie sits on. We could ask Hearts 400,000 fans to pay the £60m balance back to Lithuania. It is only £150 a fan. Quite a reasonable price for all the success that debt has brought over the last 15 years.

big gogs
04-08-2013, 09:00 AM
i want them gone now,we have been waiting long enough,their greed ,arrogance,stupidity,we are too big a club,world wars,big team.lord weak bladder foulkes talking to the media about saving hearts when he and others brought romanov in to start with.the debt to the council is taking money out my pocket,the thought of me subsidising those clowns really does annoy me.they were told about romanov at the time ,but they hated robinson so much,they sold their soul to the devil.god knows i feel better now.off to easter road soon.

Green&White
04-08-2013, 09:15 AM
this has probably been said a shed load of times on this thread over the 1 million pages but it completely baffles me that the sfa/spfl have let them start the season when its as plain as the p*sh on gary lockes heed that they aint gna make it past the 4th or 5th game at best.

yet again makes a complete mockery of the scottish game.

Waxy
04-08-2013, 09:16 AM
Guys guys calm down.
They are self sufficient and have positive funding facilities in place.

jacomo
04-08-2013, 09:18 AM

Given your firm predictions about the timing of a liquidation have come to nothing so far, maybe time to cut down on wild speculation dressed up as informed opinion?

Sanger
04-08-2013, 09:19 AM
this has probably been said a shed load of times on this thread over the 1 million pages but it completely baffles me that the sfa/spfl have let them start the season when its as plain as the p*sh on gary lockes heed that they aint gna make it past the 4th or 5th game at best.

yet again makes a complete mockery of the scottish game.

yes the chief operating officer declaring UBIG I solvent through the Lithuanian insolvency service - part of their Treasury depot - and putting them on an official list of insolvent companies was not sufficient proof of an insolvency event for SPL. Clowns!

NadeAteMyLunch!
04-08-2013, 09:34 AM
At the risk of REALLY sounding like Sidney, has anyone written to anyone at Edinburgh City Council to express their disgust at what's been allowed to happen with, at the end of the day, money that we all contribute towards? £90,000 is a lot of money. If I was owe them £1,000 they would be on my tail quick enough. Who might one write to in such a case?

Caversham Green
04-08-2013, 09:34 AM
Reading through the Administrator's Statement in detail for the first time, I see the 'Prescribed Part' provisions apply (para#4).

This means that a part of administration funds is set aside for distribution to unsecured creditors - broadly 20% up to a maximum of £600k. However, the third bullet point in para 4 says:

Please note that should the Club exit Administration via a Company Voluntary Arrangement ("CVA"), then the above would not apply.

I take that to mean that unsecured creditors voting for a CVA would be doing themselves out of a share of £600k. Given that the administrators of UBIG will hold the balance of power in a CVA vote and it is their duty to realise as much as they can, it seems highly unlikely they would vote in favour of a CVA.

Biggie
04-08-2013, 09:36 AM
I know they won't do it, but the SFA should strip them off the cups they "won" during romanovs period in control.....it's obvious to every man and his dog they've cheated....I want them wiped off the face of this earth.....after Sunday.

Gus Fring
04-08-2013, 09:40 AM
[INDENT]

yes the chief operating officer declaring UBIG I solvent through the Lithuanian insolvency service - part of their Treasury depot - and putting them on an official list of insolvent companies was not sufficient proof of an insolvency event for SPL. Clowns!

We have been over this. The "insolvency event" had a significant amount of doubt so that neither the SPL, their Lawyers or the Lawyers they specifically hired in Lithuania to deal with this felt that there was enough to do anything about it under the rules of the SPL. Moving Hearts to the Scottish Championship would have done nothing to resolve any of this situation, they would still be in the mess they are in and it would still be the SPFL who would have to deal with it. All that would be different is us Hibs fans would be able to say "Haha you got relegated" and I'm sorry to break it to you but the SPFL doesn't give a crap about Hibs fans wanting to see Hearts suffer.

04-08-2013, 09:40 AM
As soon as possible for me, I want them wiped of the face of the earth

Agreed. Vile, corrupt, scabby little joke of a club.

Simkin911
04-08-2013, 09:51 AM
Reading through the Administrator's Statement in detail for the first time, I see the 'Prescribed Part' provisions apply (para#4).

This means that a part of administration funds is set aside for distribution to unsecured creditors - broadly 20% up to a maximum of £600k. However, the third bullet point in para 4 says:

I take that to mean that unsecured creditors voting for a CVA would be doing themselves out of a share of £600k. Given that the administrators of UBIG will hold the balance of power in a CVA vote and it is their duty to realise as much as they can, it seems highly unlikely they would vote in favour of a CVA.

Maybe the Evening News will run a piece on the forgotten creditors next week and highlight that liquidation looks best for the unsecured creditors. Unlikely but you never know - a balanced viewpoint would be nice a newspaper now and again.

brog
04-08-2013, 10:11 AM
We have been over this. The "insolvency event" had a significant amount of doubt so that neither the SPL, their Lawyers or the Lawyers they specifically hired in Lithuania to deal with this felt that there was enough to do anything about it under the rules of the SPL. Moving Hearts to the Scottish Championship would have done nothing to resolve any of this situation, they would still be in the mess they are in and it would still be the SPFL who would have to deal with it. All that would be different is us Hibs fans would be able to say "Haha you got relegated" and I'm sorry to break it to you but the SPFL doesn't give a crap about Hibs fans wanting to see Hearts suffer.

You're correct of course but regardless of the UBIG situation there's no doubt in my mind that Yams should have been in Admin long before season end, suffered an 18 point penalty & been relegated. The fact that a number of their creditors have been outstanding over a year confirms Southern lied when he said they were self sufficient. We also know that Yams had administrators lined up long before May.
I think the consequences of that relegation however go far beyond Hibs fans having laughter rights over Yams plight. Yams sold about 7,000 seasons prior to admin, would they have sold as many for Div 1? They would receive less TV money, about £150,000, they would probably not be seeded for the League Cup, wouldn't sell as much hospitality, sponsorship & ticket prices would be reduced etc etc. In other words relegation would have had a catastrophic effect on a club already on its financial knees. It was for those reasons they lied & its for those reasons they should be further punished. There are plenty of options with SPFL rules ( assuming SPL rules continue ), including termination of membership. That would do me!

Gus Fring
04-08-2013, 10:39 AM
You're correct of course but regardless of the UBIG situation there's no doubt in my mind that Yams should have been in Admin long before season end, suffered an 18 point penalty & been relegated. The fact that a number of their creditors have been outstanding over a year confirms Southern lied when he said they were self sufficient. We also know that Yams had administrators lined up long before May.
I think the consequences of that relegation however go far beyond Hibs fans having laughter rights over Yams plight. Yams sold about 7,000 seasons prior to admin, would they have sold as many for Div 1? They would receive less TV money, about £150,000, they would probably not be seeded for the League Cup, wouldn't sell as much hospitality, sponsorship & ticket prices would be reduced etc etc. In other words relegation would have had a catastrophic effect on a club already on its financial knees. It was for those reasons they lied & its for those reasons they should be further punished. There are plenty of options with SPFL rules ( assuming SPL rules continue ), including termination of membership. That would do me!

There's nothing in the rules that states you can't line up an administrator in advance nor is there one that says you can't lie to the press about being self sufficient. Again, it's important to remember that the SPFL is the clubs not some mythical unbiased group who will rule with an iron fist.

The simple fact is Hearts didn't go into admin before the end of last season and UBIG's situation was significantly vague enough to warrant caution. The SPFL can't act on ifs ands buts or maybes.

Sanger
04-08-2013, 10:58 AM
But not in the top league which is league mist under the spotlight outside Scotland. The SPL clearly some to anybody who understood the I solvency process in Lithuania. It was a complete copout and typical of their head in the sand approach to the moment Romanov started to get involved I. hearts. A little due dilligence is beyo d the SPL S we have seen with Gers and Hearts.

Sanger
04-08-2013, 11:02 AM
Given your firm predictions about the timing of a liquidation have come to nothing so far, maybe time to cut down on wild speculation dressed up as informed opinion?
Liquidation after a short admin still on cards. What's a week or two out in this saga. Or just take the SPfL approach and just wait until it hits you in the face like a mouldy old fish. BDO need to look as if they have tried every avenue plus they can milk a bit extra in the fees. It won't be long now.

Moulin Yarns
04-08-2013, 11:30 AM
Liquidation after a short admin still on cards. What's a week or two out in this saga. Or just take the SPfL approach and just wait until it hits you in the face like a mouldy old fish. BDO need to look as if they have tried every avenue plus they can milk a bit extra in the fees. It won't be long now.

Others have made it clear that the SPFL were not in a position to do anything because they might have faced a legal challenge.

So I have a question for you, Desantos.

I've been following this thread from the start, and the most knowledgeable folks have been Caversham Green, Cropleywasgod and Sergey. You appeared late in the day with, what appeared to be new knowledge at around the time UBIG or Ukio Bankas were going into administration (I can't remember which) however, and it is just my opinion, since then you have not contributed anything new. Mostly regurgitating the same things worded differently, so, can you clear up for me, and anybody else with similar thoughts, where do you get you information and what contacts and qualification you have to give your opinions?

gorgie greens
04-08-2013, 11:48 AM

Would prefer it to come anytime before the derby,morale must be at a low,that would be the icing on the top,did anyone mention cake sales

Waxy
04-08-2013, 11:56 AM
This was predicted by alot of folks.
They'd be kept in the top league till the league starts,then liquidate.
After which we'll get the SPFL all the media and all the former players and anyone else giving a big push
to keep newyam in the league.
Trying to brush it off as if it's the thing that should be done.
Like all Therangers crap last year.

This is the only avenue for them to escape punishment
and they will go for it.
i guess they're getting ready for this now.
Sure alot of you will say "they can't do that" "they must start at the bottom"

Well i will believe it when i see it.
Establishment club?
Lets see how rotten Scottish football is.
I so hope i'm wrong.

But they've cheated for years.
Influential people have helped them cheat and are helping them now.

Gus Fring
04-08-2013, 12:00 PM
After which we'll get the SPFL all the media and all the former players and anyone else giving a big push

and they will go for it.

Establishment club?
I so hope i'm wrong.

Influential people have helped them cheat and are helping them now.

I can't see this happening as there is one league body now. This would be put to a vote and it won't just be the SPL voting, it'll be all 4 leagues. I can't see it getting the required votes.

brog
04-08-2013, 12:05 PM
There's nothing in the rules that states you can't line up an administrator in advance nor is there one that says you can't lie to the press about being self sufficient. Again, it's important to remember that the SPFL is the clubs not some mythical unbiased group who will rule with an iron fist.

The simple fact is Hearts didn't go into admin before the end of last season and UBIG's situation was significantly vague enough to warrant caution. The SPFL can't act on ifs ands buts or maybes.

Maybe I wasn't sufficiently clear but you're answering a comment which I didn't make. I never said SPFL could act on ifs or maybe's, in fact I agreed with your comments that in season 2012/13 they ( SPFL ) could not legally take action. Where I took issue was your comment that the only difference with Yams being relegated was we could laugh at them & I pointed out that relegation would have been catastrophic for Yams. ( hence why they claimed a dead parrot was in fact still alive! )
My later comments were to point out that under their rules there are a variety of options open to SPFL for further punishment including termination of membership. At present some wages from last season remain unpaid & of course there is the small matter of £1.9mm due to HMRC. Those monies will never be paid, therefore unless a newco is formed Yams will continue to be in breach of the rules. Of course it makes no sense to act while situation is unresolved ( ie in Admin ) but nor should these transgressions be forgiven & forgotten.

Gus Fring
04-08-2013, 12:06 PM

I can't see BDO liquidating in the next 2 weeks. They have enough money to wait this out and every time they've asked the 2 remaining bidders to increase their bids they have, so the situation is improving on that front. They'll do their absolute best to draw this out for as long as possible which is why Trevor and Brian re-iterate almost every time they're interviewed that this process will not be quick.

Keith_M
04-08-2013, 01:06 PM
I can't see BDO liquidating in the next 2 weeks. They have enough money to wait this out and every time they've asked the 2 remaining bidders to increase their bids they have, so the situation is improving on that front. They'll do their absolute best to draw this out for as long as possible which is why Trevor and Brian re-iterate almost every time they're interviewed that this process will not be quick.

When BDO ask them to increase the size of their bid, it seems to string things out by days or weeks. However, doing so increases BDOs potential fees.

I'd be interested to know if the increase in the bids are so paltry that they are merely swallowed up by extra fees or if they really would be more beneficial to the Creditors.

CropleyWasGod
04-08-2013, 01:10 PM
When BDO ask them to increase the size of their bid, it seems to string things out by days or weeks. However, doing so increases BDOs potential fees.

I'd be interested to know if the increase in the bids are so paltry that they are merely swallowed up by extra fees or if they really would be more beneficial to the Creditors.

Creditor singular now.

In other words, it's a call that UKIO probably have to make. It's them that would lose out by any additional fees.

Jack
04-08-2013, 03:26 PM
I don't think its quite right to suggest BDO will be stringing it out to bloat their fees. I'm sure if it was suspected by the Lts, then they'd be given a rocket or the bullet, As our resident experts have continually said this administration is going quite quickly.

Sanger
04-08-2013, 03:50 PM
Others have made it clear that the SPFL were not in a position to do anything because they might have faced a legal challenge.

I've been following this thread from the start, and the most knowledgeable folks have been Caversham Green, Cropleywasgod and Sergey. You appeared late in the day with, what appeared to be new knowledge at around the time UBIG or Ukio Bankas were going into administration (I can't remember which) however, and it is just my opinion, since then you have not contributed anything new. Mostly regurgitating the same things worded differently, so, can you clear up for me, and anybody else with similar thoughts, where do you get you information and what contacts and qualification you have to give your opinions?
i have been predicting the demise of the Ukio empire for some time. Not on here from the start but around the time Ukio got in trouble.

i am financial a analyst of 25 years standing and appeared in documentaries, written books and research and been on the radio. I was head of research and strategy at an investment bank. My information comes from the markets and my contacts in the markets and central banks. I know the Bloomberg journalist who covers Lithuania. My analysis comes from weighing up all the Information and putting a value on all the options and comparing it to simar deals.

ok we'd all like liquidation to happen now and we might get over zealous but it is the most likely option for all the reasons I have said on several posts. Freezeing of Romanov's assets might be a block to emerging from admin but not from liquidation where there is no share transfer. We all know the bids are far short upfront of Tynie's land value and can't see any of them making up the millions gap ever. Liths admin know that. Their response to the last offers was not poker but preparing the ground for the liquidation process. They are not going to hang around running up BDOs fees when they know that the game is up.

BarneyK
04-08-2013, 03:54 PM

Aye, do you have any references? :wink:
Me, I'm going to shut up - I have no qualifications at all with which to back up my opinions :na na:

Sanger
04-08-2013, 03:59 PM

Not up to BDO but the creditor.

Aye, do you have any references? :wink:
Me, I'm going to shut up - I have no qualifications at all with which to back up my opinions :na na:
See above!

Moulin Yarns
04-08-2013, 04:48 PM
To Desantos. Thanks. I hope you took my question in the right way. It just seems that there are many Experts on here.

Spike Mandela
04-08-2013, 04:51 PM
To Desantos. Thanks. I hope you took my question in the right way. It just seems that there are many Experts on here.

EVen though there are so called 'experts' on here doesn't mean they will all agree and reach the same conclusions or indeed be correct in their assertions.

Knowledge is a dangerous thing.:greengrin

Gus Fring
04-08-2013, 05:00 PM
Maybe I wasn't sufficiently clear but you're answering a comment which I didn't make. I never said SPFL could act on ifs or maybe's, in fact I agreed with your comments that in season 2012/13 they ( SPFL ) could not legally take action. Where I took issue was your comment that the only difference with Yams being relegated was we could laugh at them & I pointed out that relegation would have been catastrophic for Yams. ( hence why they claimed a dead parrot was in fact still alive! )
My later comments were to point out that under their rules there are a variety of options open to SPFL for further punishment including termination of membership. At present some wages from last season remain unpaid & of course there is the small matter of £1.9mm due to HMRC. Those monies will never be paid, therefore unless a newco is formed Yams will continue to be in breach of the rules. Of course it makes no sense to act while situation is unresolved ( ie in Admin ) but nor should these transgressions be forgiven & forgotten.

The point I was making was that Hearts have been now punished (Points deduction and transfer embargo) and there is unlikely to be any further punishments coming. Termination of membership is not one of the punishments available in any of the crimes Hearts have committed. As far as the footballing authorities are concerned, the matter has been dealt with in full.

If a newco is not formed when they exit administration that means one of 2 things has happened, Hearts have been liquidated or have agreed a CVA. In both of those circumstances the debt will cease to exist either because it's been paid in part or because there's not enough money to cover it.

If a newco is set up then it's a new company, there will be no debt.

The exception to the newco/CVA route is footballing debt. That will have to be paid back in full.

hibs0666
04-08-2013, 05:04 PM

Petty witch hunts are bad patter

chinaman
04-08-2013, 05:16 PM

and they will go for it.

Establishment club?
I so hope i'm wrong.

Influential people have helped them cheat and are helping them now.magic post pal:agree: and Scottish footballs rotten to the marrow .

Sanger
04-08-2013, 05:41 PM
EVen though there are so called 'experts' on here doesn't mean they will all agree and reach the same conclusions or indeed be correct in their assertions.

Knowledge is a dangerous thing.:greengrin
Yes I agree with Sergey on his analysis of Of Lith political situ but not on long admin. But disagree with CWG on some points but agree with his short admin position. I don't claim to be right but analyse it as I see it. Anyway we may have all started as hobos (apologies to all the experts on here not born hobos) but one thing's for sure hoboeconomists are far superior with the help of all the lay Hibs net followers than Yameconomics. We all want the same thing: the demise of that cheating, bigoted establishment team. And we have had great fun posting and reading about it. I'm not feeing quite as down about today's result now. Happy to wait till after next Sunday so we can stuff them for one last time then the liquidation shutters can come down.

brog
04-08-2013, 06:35 PM
The point I was making was that Hearts have been now punished (Points deduction and transfer embargo) and there is unlikely to be any further punishments coming. Termination of membership is not one of the punishments available in any of the crimes Hearts have committed. As far as the footballing authorities are concerned, the matter has been dealt with in full.

If a newco is not formed when they exit administration that means one of 2 things has happened, Hearts have been liquidated or have agreed a CVA. In both of those circumstances the debt will cease to exist either because it's been paid in part or because there's not enough money to cover it.

If a newco is set up then it's a new company, there will be no debt.

The exception to the newco/CVA route is footballing debt. That will have to be paid back in full.

Ok, thanks, I posted a while back that I thought Rule 6.1.11 was a bit of a catch all which allowed termination if a club was in breach of the Rules. I did post also however that I found this part of the rules a very difficult read & will happily accept my interpretation could be wrong.
I'm aware of & agree your thoughts re a newco though your wording suggests a newco & liquidation are not compatible which i don't think you mean or is the case. My point however is Yams may be in Admin for some time, they've been punished for that transgression but I don't think specifically for the non payment of wages & HMRC. I understood, & I'm sure it was posted on here that a further SPFL meeting was to be held to discuss these & other issues. Perhaps it was the recent SFA meeting which seemed to cause some confusion on here. To summarise I think we're in violent agreement!

Jack Hackett
04-08-2013, 06:51 PM
Yes I agree with Sergey on his analysis of Of Lith political situ but not on long admin. But disagree with CWG on some points but agree with his short admin position. I don't claim to be right but analyse it as I see it. Anyway we may have all started as hobos (apologies to all the experts on here not born hobos) but one thing's for sure hoboeconomists are far superior with the help of all the lay Hibs net followers than Yameconomics. We all want the same thing: the demise of that cheating, bigoted establishment team. And we have had great fun posting and reading about it. I'm not feeing quite as down about today's result now. Happy to wait till after next Sunday so we can stuff them for one last time then the liquidation shutters can come down.

I've given up feeling bad about results. After over 40 years of being a Hibby, I've finally realized there's no point and my feeling bad isn't going to alter our last disastrous result, or prevent the next. From now on I'll just give one of these :rolleyes: and come back to this thread, where I can bask in our undoubted moral superiority over the degenerates

Sanger
04-08-2013, 06:57 PM
I've given up feeling bad about results. After over 40 years of being a Hibby, I've finally realized there's no point and my feeling bad isn't going to alter our last disastrous result, or prevent the next. From now on I'll just give one of these :rolleyes: and come back to this thread, where I can bask in our undoubted moral superiority over the degenerates
45 years of following the Hibs has largely made me feel the same way. But After Malmo it took me a say to come back on here. Feel bad because we deserved Something today but there's always tomorrow's breaking news from Hearts!

Ozyhibby
04-08-2013, 07:09 PM
Tomorrow's breaking news you say?
What's happening?

Billy Whizz
04-08-2013, 07:13 PM
What's happening?

I think he meant, everyday is breaking news with Hearts

Bostonhibby
04-08-2013, 07:14 PM
What's happening?

Have Hibs been successful in a bid for all their remaining defensive midfielders? :wink::duck:

Sanger
04-08-2013, 07:14 PM
What's happening?
Well we have not heard anything new since Thursday's transfer embargo and Friday's Romanov arrest warrant. In the crazy world of Hearts and Romanov there can be no more than two days without fresh scandals. No UBIG appeal leads to quickening of Hearts admin process !

The Falcon
04-08-2013, 07:55 PM
The point I was making was that Hearts have been now punished (Points deduction and transfer embargo) and there is unlikely to be any further punishments coming.

Is there still not a punishment or non payment of wages and taxes to be meted out?

Prof. Shaggy
04-08-2013, 08:29 PM
What's happening?

I love this place.

Jack
04-08-2013, 09:15 PM
Well we have not heard anything new since Thursday's transfer embargo and Friday's Romanov arrest warrant. In the crazy world of Hearts and Romanov there can be no more than two days without fresh scandals. No UBIG appeal leads to quickening of Hearts admin process !

Even breaking news needs a break :-)

One thing that really surprises me is the weekend contributions the likes you, Crops, Bajillions. Sergey and Caversham Green!

Your fees are high enough during the week, god knows what the weekend rates are!!!! You must be costing dotnet more than BDO are costing the yams :-D

Gus Fring
04-08-2013, 10:43 PM
Even breaking news needs a break :-)

One thing that really surprises me is the weekend contributions the likes you, Crops, Bajillions. Sergey and Caversham Green!

Your fees are high enough during the week, god knows what the weekend rates are!!!! You must be costing dotnet more than BDO are costing the yams :-D

I'm a freelance researcher so I do the hard work for pennies and the guys on the big wages take the credit ;)

brog
05-08-2013, 10:47 AM
To cheer me up after yesterday's debacle I read the whole BDO document of 26 July, sad I know! I have some questions for our resident experts & some separate comments.

Q1. Yams turnover increased from 2011 to 2012 by £1.8mm yet their profit of £0.5mm turned into a loss of £1.6mm. So effectively £3.9mm worse off in 2012. Can anyone remember why?
Q2. On P4 it states circa £900k has been received from ticket sales ( net of VAT =£750k ). On P14, receipts & payments it shows an exact total of £813,195.83 & on P15 it shows the RBS season ticket a/c as holding £803,396.70! On P7 it states that £125k is still held by the agency & will be released at set times after the 1st home game. i know the figures on P14 are a trading a/c so I'm guessing the £813K includes VAT + £125k still to come = the circa £900k quoted on P4. Does this make sense?
Q3 The trading a/c figures show a surplus of £958,477 since Admin. There's been some comment on here that if Yams are liquidated shortly there will be some £600k to pay to creditors but is that correct? This trading a/c is a snapshot in time & there will be further income & expenditure since the cut off date. Assuming extra income from derby is offset by wages (approx £200k) there are VAT liabilities of minimum £250k, PAYE/NIB of about £140k & football debts of £535k, that doesn't leave too much to distribute.

Didn't mean this to be so lengthy, would appreciate comments & I'll post some more shortly.

Part/Time Supporter
05-08-2013, 10:54 AM
To cheer me up after yesterday's debacle I read the whole BDO document of 26 July, sad I know! I have some questions for our resident experts & some separate comments.

Q1. Yams turnover increased from 2011 to 2012 by £1.8mm yet their profit of £0.5mm turned into a loss of £1.6mm. So effectively £3.9mm worse off in 2012. Can anyone remember why?
Q2. On P4 it states circa £900k has been received from ticket sales ( net of VAT =£750k ). On P14, receipts & payments it shows an exact total of £813,195.83 & on P15 it shows the RBS season ticket a/c as holding £803,396.70! On P7 it states that £125k is still held by the agency & will be released at set times after the 1st home game. i know the figures on P14 are a trading a/c so I'm guessing the £813K includes VAT + £125k still to come = the circa £900k quoted on P4. Does this make sense?
Q3 The trading a/c figures show a surplus of £958,477 since Admin. There's been some comment on here that if Yams are liquidated shortly there will be some £600k to pay to creditors but is that correct? This trading a/c is a snapshot in time & there will be further income & expenditure since the cut off date. Assuming extra income from derby is offset by wages (approx £200k) there are VAT liabilities of minimum £250k, PAYE/NIB of about £140k & football debts of £535k, that doesn't leave too much to distribute.

Didn't mean this to be so lengthy, would appreciate comments & I'll post some more shortly.

Sorry, but that's a load of nonsense.

1. The "profits" under Romanov (if there were any) were due to his write offs of debt, not actual trading.

2. Trading account figures won't include VAT in income and will include PAYE/NIC costs in wages.

Sergey
05-08-2013, 11:01 AM

Sorry, but that's a load of nonsense.

1. The "profits" under Romanov (if there were any) were due to his write offs of debt, not actual trading.

2. Trading account figures won't include VAT in income and will include PAYE/NIC costs in wages.

There was £7.9M in debt forgiveness by UBIG which papered over what would have been a huge loss. It was highlighted way back in 2011 that these accounts had been manipulated, but everything was rosy as far as the Yams were concerned.

Edit - I've just checked their 2009/10 accounts which showed a loss of £8.63M - so without the debt forgiveness in the 10/11 accounts, losses would have been pretty much the same, give or take.

brog
05-08-2013, 11:02 AM
OK, one last question & a few comments.
Q4 Yams ( supposedly ) sold approx 7,000 seasons pre admin & 3,000 since. Income shows at £1.4mm & £900k respectively. In other words average income increased by 50% per ticket, from £200 to £300. Does that make sense?

Comments
1. 24 members of Yam staff have been working for free since Admin. This is obviously not sustainable but I find it shameful when Bryan Jackson is charging approx £500 per hour!
2. The post Admin cake bake donations have been ring fenced & totalled £48k. That's just under 11p for each of the 400,000!!
3. The leasehold property at HWU was valued in books at £2.15mm, now shown as NIL, big team right enough.

Caversham Green
05-08-2013, 11:15 AM

1. The half million profit in 2011 was arrived at after debt forgiveness of £8.8m so they really made a loss of £8.3m

2. The receipts & payments figure (£813k) is net of VAT, but includes the £125k still to come from the agency (also net of VAT) - that is probably included in the Sales invoice ledger figure at the bottom of P15. The £803k is a cash at bank figure.

3. You're right that the account is a snapshot of how things stood at 26 July and the cash figure will be much reduced by the time a CVA or liquidation happens. In the case of liquidation all cash that is left would go to the creditors, in a CVA it would probably be retained by the incoming owners. The football debts will be due after the administration finishes - for a liquidation they would not be payable unless as a condition of a newco gaining admission to the league, for administration the new owners would have to fund them.

Gus Fring
05-08-2013, 11:21 AM
Q4 Yams ( supposedly ) sold approx 7,000 seasons pre admin & 3,000 since. Income shows at £1.4mm & £900k respectively. In other words average income increased by 50% per ticket, from £200 to £300. Does that make sense?

Before admin fans were buying tickets to watch football, after admin they were buying them so that the club could survive so it's plausible that more expensive tickets were bought as they became more emotionally valuable

brog
05-08-2013, 11:22 AM
1. The half million profit in 2011 was arrived at after debt forgiveness of £8.8m so they really made a loss of £8.3m

2. The receipts & payments figure (£813k) is net of VAT, but includes the £125k still to come from the agency (also net of VAT) - that is probably included in the Sales invoice ledger figure at the bottom of P15. The £803k is a cash at bank figure.

3. You're right that the account is a snapshot of how things stood at 26 July and the cash figure will be much reduced by the time a CVA or liquidation happens. In the case of liquidation all cash that is left would go to the creditors, in a CVA it would probably be retained by the incoming owners. The football debts will be due after the administration finishes - for a liquidation they would not be payable unless as a condition of a newco gaining admission to the league, for administration the new owners would have to fund them.

Thanks Cav/Sergey/PTS - it did seem strange to me that BDO show a profit of £511k in 2011 but directly underneath state, " The Club had traded at a loss for several years with these losses being underwritten by UBIG. " There's quite a difference between underwritten & written off!

Treadstone
05-08-2013, 11:38 AM
While there is a captive audience of the financial sages.
When they put the debt owed to HMRC in their 11/12 accounts in full. If they had just put what was owed via their scheduled payments into that years accounts would HMRC be a creditor for the full amount or just what was owed to the placing in admin ?
Hope that makes sense. Felt like mandarin chinese when I was trying to word it.

Caversham Green
05-08-2013, 11:43 AM
When they put the debt owed to HMRC in their 11/12 accounts in full. If they had just put what was owed via their scheduled payments into that years accounts would HMRC be a creditor for the full amount or just what was owed to the placing in admin ?

The accounts have to show the clubs state of affairs at the balance sheet date, therefore they have to show all liabilities regardless of when they fall due. That means that they couldn't have just included the scheduled payments.

SmashinGlass
05-08-2013, 11:44 AM

Regardless of how the yams displayed the liability in their "accounts", HMRC are entitled to claim the full amount from the admin.

Treadstone
05-08-2013, 11:54 AM
The accounts have to show the clubs state of affairs at the balance sheet date, therefore they have to show all liabilities regardless of when they fall due. That means that they couldn't have just included the scheduled payments.

Cheers Cav.

JeMeSouviens
05-08-2013, 11:56 AM
OK, one last question & a few comments.

They had "early bird" style pricing which will account for some of that.

Hibrandenburg
05-08-2013, 03:21 PM

Original CV posted in your profile please and swear with all 6 fingers of one hand on the bible that your not a yam.

Sanger
05-08-2013, 04:37 PM
Original CV posted in your profile please and swear with all 6 fingers of one hand on the bible that your not a yam.
From now on all posts on this thread must be accompanied by full Harvard referencing and be linked to your Linkten profile which must have at least 5 independent approvers.

Bostonhibby
05-08-2013, 04:42 PM
From now on all posts on this thread must be accompanied by full Harvard referencing and be linked to your Linkten profile which must have at least 5 independent approvers.

Get a Hibs tattoo, much cheaper than all that time consuming and expensive educational credential stuff and you can flash it any time you want. A Hibs tat is for life though, not just the duration of any passing despots hold on your team:greengrin

YehButNoBut
05-08-2013, 05:02 PM
Hearts reveal they sold 10,500 season tickets

http://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/news/hearts-reveal-they-sold-10-500-season-tickets-1-3030385

A club spokesperson said: “Hearts fans continue to prove that there is no-one else like them in Scottish football. :jamboak: “The support they have given the club has been tremendous and everybody is looking forward to seeing Tynecastle packed out this season.

:fenlonYou're still Donald ducked, just a pity Vlad has stolen most of it.

Spike Mandela
05-08-2013, 05:05 PM

http://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/news/hearts-reveal-they-sold-10-500-season-tickets-1-3030385

A club spokesperson said: “Hearts fans continue to prove that there is no-one else like them in Scottish football. :jamboak: “The support they have given the club has been tremendous and everybody is looking forward to seeing Tynecastle packed out this season.

:fenlonYou're still Donald ducked.

Administration is certainly a money spinner.:rolleyes::greengrin

Sanger
05-08-2013, 05:27 PM
Get a Hibs tattoo, much cheaper than all that time consuming and expensive educational credential stuff and you can flash it any time you want. A Hibs tat is for life though, not just the duration of any passing despots hold on your team:greengrin
It's the one tattoo I've considered getting. Most football team are there through out your life (unless you are a Jambo of course). Wives and girlfriends come and go as do players and owners. It might be my middle age rebellion!

Bostonhibby
05-08-2013, 05:33 PM

Yep, no one like them thankfully otherwise there'd be a lot more charities businesses and government organisations being bumped.

Hang on a minute though, there are similarities now, and yet to come with another former Top flight Scottish club, Rangers, now reformed as The Rangers, there are many likenesses...................what are the odds of a yam spokesman getting it wrong?

Kaiser1962
05-08-2013, 05:42 PM
club spokesperson said: “Hearts fans continue to prove that there is no-one else like them in Scottish football. .

There wont be much argument on here with that statement. I would extend it further to say there is no one like them in the world. Thankfully.

Moulin Yarns
05-08-2013, 05:57 PM

Ouch! I asked a question, got a satisfactory answer and Desantos has not taken exception to it, so why should anybody els?

Treadstone
05-08-2013, 06:04 PM
Ouch! I asked a question, got a satisfactory answer and Desantos has not taken exception to it, so why should anybody els?

Whoosh ! Six fingers gave it away.

degenerated
05-08-2013, 06:17 PM

And they're right there certainly is no one else quite like them, and their hasn't been since man evolved from the ape.

hibee_nation
05-08-2013, 06:20 PM
Whoosh ! Six fingers gave it away.

Only a Yam would have missed that. :wink:

macca70
05-08-2013, 06:38 PM
Sad state of affairs when all they have to get excited about is us being humped out of Europe.

Sooner they dissappear the better:

http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=plcp&v=pYQ8AtCl9es

Dunderhall
05-08-2013, 06:57 PM
Meanwhile FoH report "5.8K pledgers, slow over the last few days"

I guess they should have paid for an advert in a decent paper, then again it would have missed it's target audience.

steakbake
05-08-2013, 07:00 PM
Meanwhile FoH report "5.8K pledgers, slow over the last few days"

I guess they should have paid for an advert in a decent paper, then again it would have missed it's target audience.

A decent paper? Take your pick from the EEN, Scotsman, the Daily weedgie rags or perhaps is your average yam more a Telegraph reader?

hibs6270uk
05-08-2013, 07:10 PM
A decent paper? Take your pick from the EEN, Scotsman, the Daily weedgie rags or perhaps is your average yam more a Telegraph reader?

Financial Times? :greengrin

Sudds_1
05-08-2013, 07:14 PM
It's the one tattoo I've considered getting. Most football team are there through out your life (unless you are a Jambo of course). Wives and girlfriends come and go as do players and owners. It might be my middle age rebellion!

My spiderman and superman tats are timeless.................:cb

Dunderhall
05-08-2013, 07:19 PM
Apparantly the newspaper sub-committee has now received the survey results and the Metro has been selected.

This will be approved at the next sub-committe meeting, to be arranged, and the recommendation passed up to the communication committee. If passed, the communication director will approve it and it goes to the finance director for approval. If the marketing director makes the final signature then it just depends on Ian Murray's (MP) availability for the photo shoot.

Should be available around 2014, subject to the Metro still trading.

Sanger
05-08-2013, 07:45 PM
I'm very diplomatic and try and bring the Hibs family together. Hate us all fighting and moaning at each other!

steakbake
05-08-2013, 07:45 PM
Apparantly the newspaper sub-committee has now received the survey results and the Metro has been selected.

This will be approved at the next sub-committe meeting, to be arranged, and the recommendation passed up to the communication committee. If passed, the communication director will approve it and it goes to the finance director for approval. If the marketing director makes the final signature then it just depends on Ian Murray's (MP) availability for the photo shoot.

Should be available around 2014, subject to the Metro still trading.

Couldn't Foulkes just demand an audience with Rupert Murdoch for the ads to be placed for free to save such an institution!?

Dunderhall
05-08-2013, 08:02 PM
Couldn't Foulkes just demand an audience with Rupert Murdoch for the ads to be placed for free to save such an institution!?
He already did apparantly, Murdoch declined the free offer but as a compromise said he could get Fox to include him in a future Simpsons episode.
Barney's long lost twin was agreed after a lunch if the promised contacts into Lithuanian subscription TV was provided.

Mellow Hibee
06-08-2013, 07:55 AM

:hilarious

"No one like them in Scottish Football"
"football as we know it wouldn't exist without them"
etc, etc, etc.

The ones who believe this must be sitting scratching their heads as to why nobody is even willing to pay the land value for the club.

Aldo
06-08-2013, 08:06 AM

A club spokesperson said: &ldquo;Hearts fans continue to prove that there is no-one else like them in Scottish football. :jamboak: &ldquo;The support they have given the club has been tremendous and everybody is looking forward to seeing Tynecastle packed out this season.

Yeah but more than 3/4 of that money was put in a suitcase and flown to Lithland. (Along with the share money Tee Hee) they prob sold a further 3.5k ST since the request from BDO plus whatever they had before so that's how they came about this latest figure.

As for pledges just under 6K it was over 6K months ago was it not.

Delaying the inevitable IMHO, bit like dangling the carrot then doing their knees!

Muppets

Ozyhibby
06-08-2013, 11:24 AM
How long since they were told to up their bids? Not much chat coming from either party about working on a new bid. Is there a deadline?

Leithenhibby
06-08-2013, 11:33 AM
How long since they were told to up their bids? Not much chat coming from either party about working on a new bid. Is there a deadline?

It make no odds, as they will move it anyway to suit themselves!....

BH Hibs
06-08-2013, 11:44 AM

Thought I read something about a creditors meeting taking place on the 12th however I don't think this is a deadline for bids

CropleyWasGod
06-08-2013, 11:46 AM

Who will?

The only people who have any real power to set or move any deadlines are UKIO. I'm happy for them to move anything "to suit themselves".

joe breezy
06-08-2013, 11:46 AM

The real deadline won't be made by Hearts or BDO but in Lithuania.

Sean1875
06-08-2013, 11:51 AM
I ****ing hate Hearts.

hibees 7062
06-08-2013, 11:57 AM
I ****ing hate Hearts.

:top marksThis

Leithenhibby
06-08-2013, 12:00 PM
Who will?

The only people who have any real power to set or move any deadlines are UKIO. I'm happy for them to move anything "to suit themselves".

Don't be facetious :wink: I was being facetious :greengrin

CropleyWasGod
06-08-2013, 12:12 PM
Just to confirm what we already know, that Hibs.net is always ahead of the curve.

http://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/news/hearts-owner-vladimir-romanov-in-12m-fraud-claim-1-3031355

The important line for me:-

the call for the international search was made about four weeks ago.

.... which we knew (courtesy of Sergey)........... four weeks ago.

:top marks

Sanger
06-08-2013, 12:16 PM

Clearly any revised bids will not get close to what Ukio are looking for. We are set for a wee mortgage boom with the introduction of the coalition's subsisdised mortgage scheme. Reckon Ukio are going to let us whip them once more and then ask BDO to start liquidation proceedings next weeek.:greengrin

Just to confirm what we already know, that Hibs.net is always ahead of the curve.

http://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/news/hearts-owner-vladimir-romanov-in-12m-fraud-claim-1-3031355

The important line for me:-

the call for the international search was made about four weeks ago.

.... which we knew (courtesy of Sergey)........... four weeks ago.

:top marks

If the thicko journos just read Hibs net then they would be producing scoops all over the place.

alnewhaven
06-08-2013, 02:11 PM

"football as we know it wouldn't exist without them"
etc, etc, etc.

The ones who believe this must be sitting scratching their heads as to why nobody is even willing to pay the land value for the club.

Shouldnt that read, "No one likes them in Scottish Football"

soproni1
06-08-2013, 02:17 PM
Shouldnt that read, "No one likes them in Scottish Football"

Their own mothers don't even like them

Mikey
06-08-2013, 02:20 PM
Their own mothers don't even like them

And if they knew who their father's were they wouldn't like them either.

Geo_1875
06-08-2013, 02:51 PM
And if they knew who their father's were they wouldn't like them either.

I thought their fathers were their uncles.

blindsummit
06-08-2013, 02:59 PM
I thought their fathers were their uncles.

They are their uncles AND their brothers :greengrin.

The jambo family tree don't fork much!

Gus Fring
06-08-2013, 03:58 PM
They are their uncles AND their brothers :greengrin.

The jambo family tree don't fork much!

That's cause they fork each other

Hibby Kay-Yay
06-08-2013, 04:29 PM
The jambo family tree is a stump

jgl07
06-08-2013, 05:44 PM

Shouldn't that read "No one likes them in Scottish Football"?

As in:

"No one likes us, no one likes us, no one likes us, we don't care!"

green.and.white
06-08-2013, 05:49 PM
The fact that there is 'no one like them' is a positive

Jack Hackett
06-08-2013, 06:38 PM
The fact that there is 'no one like them' is a positive

http://i1204.photobucket.com/albums/bb416/GerryJ/CRIcP.gif (http://s1204.photobucket.com/user/GerryJ/media/CRIcP.gif.html)

ScottB
06-08-2013, 09:23 PM
http://i1204.photobucket.com/albums/bb416/GerryJ/CRIcP.gif (http://s1204.photobucket.com/user/GerryJ/media/CRIcP.gif.html)

Outstanding reference :greengrin

hibs0666
07-08-2013, 10:24 AM
BDO concerned about the ongoing funding of th eadministration process. Looks like the Gorgie boys will need to get back into the kitchens and the home brew kits soon.

steakbake
07-08-2013, 10:30 AM
BDO concerned about the ongoing funding of th eadministration process. Looks like the Gorgie boys will need to get back into the kitchens and the home brew kits soon.

Won't be long now until the Gorgie faithful turn their guns on the very people charged with saving the "institution"...

robinp
07-08-2013, 10:33 AM

Where we seeing this reported?

green glory
07-08-2013, 10:35 AM
where we seeing this reported?

een

matty_f
07-08-2013, 10:55 AM

That's a shame.

greenginger
07-08-2013, 10:55 AM
http://www.15min.lt/naujiena/aktualu/nusikaltimaiirnelaimes/turto-issvaistymu-itariamas-vladimiras-romanovas-atskleide-kada-zada-grizti-i-lietuva-59-359548

Vlad says he is going back to Lithuania at the end of the month.

Might be good news if he fights his corner and all the dirty washing gets an airing.

IWasThere2016
07-08-2013, 10:57 AM
I ****ing hate Hearts.

F*** the c***s! :agree:

Scònaldò
07-08-2013, 11:11 AM
F*** the c***s! :agree:

Smelly mother ****ing *******s

Stevie Reid
07-08-2013, 11:14 AM
http://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hearts/hearts-administration-funding-crisis-halting-sale-1-3033375

I noted this bit: -

Meetings are taking place between BDO and the Foundation as they prepare a second bid. Officials at Valnetas have stated privately that they would be willing to do a deal for around £5m but the Foundation’s cash offer was some way short of that figure.

CropleyWasGod
07-08-2013, 11:18 AM
http://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hearts/hearts-administration-funding-crisis-halting-sale-1-3033375

Meetings are taking place between BDO and the Foundation as they prepare a second bid. Officials at Valnetas have stated privately that they would be willing to do a deal for around £5m but the Foundation’s cash offer was some way short of that figure.

This is the important bit for me:-

“The season ticket money has caused such a massive problem for all of us. If we had been appointed administrators and got the money from 7000 season tickets, then potentially that would take care of the funding gap."

In other words, delaying the administration is what is killing the chances of a deal. Had they gone into administration six months ago, they might have had a better chance of a CVA.

Spike Mandela
07-08-2013, 11:21 AM

Let's be honest £5m for stadium, club and forgiveness of debt is an absolute bargain so if anyone is serious about bidding this shouldn't be insurmountable.

CropleyWasGod
07-08-2013, 11:22 AM
Let's be honest £5m for stadium, club and forgiveness of debt is an absolute bargain so if anyone is serious about bidding this shouldn't be insurmountable.

I would agree. However, it's the EEN, so I have my doubts about how genuine that bit is.

Onion
07-08-2013, 11:28 AM
This is the important bit for me:-

“The season ticket money has caused such a massive problem for all of us. If we had been appointed administrators and got the money from 7000 season tickets, then potentially that would take care of the funding gap."

In other words, delaying the administration is what is killing the chances of a deal. Had they gone into administration six months ago, they might have had a better chance of a CVA.

They kept the rancid corpse on life support to avoid the 18 pt penalty which would have relegated them. Then there would be no way they'd sell 10000 STs. Just as there is no way they would have won the cup without Vlads financial doping. A truly horrible club.

Hibby Kay-Yay
07-08-2013, 11:33 AM
The frozen UBIG shares still an issue too.

I doubt £5million would be acceptable giving that a valuation on the land will likely be more than that, significantly more. When the Lith administrator stated they want the best for their creditors, this £5million valuation doesn't fit their agenda.

The Evening News spin is biased to FoH

CropleyWasGod
07-08-2013, 11:33 AM
They kept the rancid corpse on life support to avoid the 18 pt penalty which would have relegated them. Then there would be no way they'd sell 10000 STs. Just as there is no way they would have won the cup without Vlads financial doping. A truly horrible club.

Agreed, up to a point. However, if they'd gone into administration in February, they would have known about the 18 point penalty at that point. That would have given them time to actually play their way out of relegation.

The frozen UBIG shares still an issue too.

I doubt £5million would be acceptable giving that a valuation on the land will likely be more than that, significantly more. When the Lith administrator stated they want the best for their creditors, this £5million valuation doesn't fit their agenda.

The Evening News spin is biased to FoH

Oh, shut up. That's just not an issue. That's just Hobonomic frothing.

Hibby Kay-Yay
07-08-2013, 11:40 AM
Oh, shut up. That's just not an issue. That's just Hobonomic frothing.