PDA

View Full Version : Falkirk Parking

andyt1875
18-08-2009, 01:08 PM
Passed Falkirk stadium the other day and realised it has a massive bit for parking at the front of the stadium, considering driving through on sat so was wondering if any of use could let me if i could park there?

cheers

Taz_hibee
18-08-2009, 01:11 PM
The away fans parking is at the rear of the stadium, usually get in there no prob

Ceske Bairn
18-08-2009, 01:15 PM
Passed Falkirk stadium the other day and realised it has a massive bit for parking at the front of the stadium, considering driving through on sat so was wondering if any of use could let me if i could park there?

cheers

Car park at the front is for permit holders only but as mentioned there is a car park behind the Away stand at £4 a car.

To be honest there is free parking nearby in the streets or overflow car parks which as sign-posted.

Hibs Spain
18-08-2009, 02:20 PM

cheersI always go the Grangemouth way.Just before the little bridge just before the stadium there's a little industrial estate on both sides of the road easy parking,a few mins walk to ground but quick getaway :agree:

Frogga
18-08-2009, 09:45 PM
At the roundabout outside the stadium, if you take the turn-off to the town centre then there is a college soon after on your right... I usually park there. Its free!

andyt1875
20-08-2009, 11:48 AM
cheers!!

Think i will head through, only takes about an hour so will leave in plenty time!!

Think i will be parking at the college, thats the first left on the roundabout after the stadium and then its then next right, correct? :confused:

andyt1875
21-08-2009, 08:36 PM
bump!

Ceske Bairn
21-08-2009, 08:39 PM
cheers!!

Think i will head through, only takes about an hour so will leave in plenty time!!

Think i will be parking at the college, thats the first left on the roundabout after the stadium and then its then next right, correct? :confused:

Yes

wazoo1875
21-08-2009, 08:45 PM
I always go the Grangemouth way.Just before the little bridge just before the stadium there's a little industrial estate on both sides of the road easy parking,a few mins walk to ground but quick getaway :agree:
Thats the place, it's free , it's 5 mins walk and you get out pretty sharpish too.

Ceske Bairn
21-08-2009, 09:13 PM
Thats the place, it's free , it's 5 mins walk and you get out pretty sharpish too.

Not if your at the far end of the industrial estate though, ive parked there and still not got out 30-40mins after KO.